Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)   I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 31, 2018 3:47 am

He was still twitching with the aftershocks several moments later, eyes closed, gasping for breath as the intense sensations slowly ebbed out, into a pleasant buzz in his entire body. he was barely even aware of how she collapsed on him, his arms lazily winding around her again, eyes still closed, just enjoying their closeness and that tell-tale tingle caused by amazing sex. When they were kissing, it got rather clumsy, but no less heartfelt than it usually was, on the contrary - it was clumsy but oh so full of feelings, lots of feelings he couldn't even voice, didn't know how to properly explain, ever.

He gasped when he felt the chill as he slipped out of her when she moved, then groaned, hand automatically shooting down to take a soft hold of her hair when she licked him clean. He softly bit his lip, the incredibly blue eyes opening again to watch her scoot back up next to him, moving in close. "You too," he softly told her, voice deeper and raspier than usually. He laid there, watching her with a soft smile on his lips for a while as she fell asleep - then turned his head as he opened the drawer in the bedside table - yeah, his emergency bottle of water was still there. That taken care of, he closed the drawer again before settling in to sleep with his love.

//Out <3
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
»  What the hell is what I'm doing, I'm drunk!! - Jeremiah
» Drunk in love - Darcy (xxx)
» There is a hell. I know now, for I am living it part 2 - Luca (xXx)
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: