Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 11, 2017 8:12 pm

The fact he didn’t stop her, made her smile. She knew that if he really wanted she couldn’t stop him from taking control. Not that she would mind, oh not at all. The thought of this handsome man, taking her in every way he wanted, it turned her on a bit too much. But right now, right now she was pleased knowing she could give him some pleasure.

”Don’t stop.” barely a whisper, as those dark brown eyes gazed down on him as she claimed his lips. As his hand went under her top, she released the tight lock their lips were in, and rose to sit up. She decided to help him, so while she was sitting on his crotch, she helped him, pulling it over her head, making that dark brown hair fall softly over her shoulders. A soft whimper left her lips, as she felt his grinding against her crotch. And when she was sitting there, it just got that more intense.

Now only in her skirt, and a white lace bra, she pulled him up to her, so they were now sitting body against body. Without getting him a chance to complain, she ones more claimed his lips, a hand running up into that amazing long semi-long hair of his. When they were sitting like this, it was much easier for her to move her hips in a teasing sensual motion, making the grinding that more intense. But it also mean she made herself moan and whiper a bit more in the kiss, only breaking it when she needed a bit of air.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 12, 2017 2:15 pm

A bright grin showed on Andrei's lips, just before she claimed them in another kiss, which he eagerly returned, a hand on each side of her face, keeping their heads close as their tongue danced once more, a pleasant tingle travelling down his spine. Mmhmm... She really was lovely. So reminiscent of Mihaela, but also so different... But it was only a good thing.

His eyes followed her every move as she got rid of her shirt, too, feasting on her perfect curves, the slim stomach, which he trailed one strong, broad hand over, with just a soft smile on his lips, approval all over his features. The smile widened with her whimpering, and he sat back up willingly as she pulled him, wrapping his arms around her smaller form, feeling her fingers run through his hair, eyes closing as he leant just a little into that caress.

His eyes still closed, one hand trailed from her waist up her spine, to her neck, taking a firm hold there as their lips and tongue met in yet another intoxicating dance, their hips moving against one another, soon enough in sync, the lust starting to slowly build inside him, fuel the erection that was there, now, grinding up against her slowly, methodically.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 12, 2017 8:07 pm

His hand moving over her stomach sent a wave of impulses through her nerves. She bit her lip, looking at him with that smile on his lips. Well he didn't look dissapointed, but why should he? She was in great shape, and moving his hand like that, he should have been able to feel those toned muscles that didnt really show when you were just looking at her.

The way he leaned into her touch, how he looked at her, how he returned the kiss, the way his body moved. They all told her that he loved what they were doing just as much as he. And well, then there was the growing erection she could feel grinding against her, making her moan in that deep intense kiss. This was not like her, she was not the type to meet a guy, and just go home with him, just to follow him to his bedroom. Well ones in a while a one nighter was fine, but this was different. Gasping a bit for air, she broke that sensual kiss. But only a few second after she was over his neck, kissing, nipping and licking with that lust she was starting to feel for him. "I'm yours, entirely. All you need to do is to make it official." a soft sensual whispering against his ear. She was sure he knew what she ment, he seemed to know quite a lot about witches and the mate bond already, so why shouldnt he know that part also? Nipping his earlobe in that teasing way "And don't worry. I'm not so delicate as I look. You can bite." that same whispering as before, as she made the grind just a bit harder and more intense making herself whimper directly into his ear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 13, 2017 3:16 am

Another soft smile appeared on his lips when he saw her smile... Whenever he looked at that smile, a warm feeling blossomed inside, one he knew all too well... How could he not, it's not like he was new to starting relationships, to the budding feeling of being in love, even as sudden as this had been with the memories she brought forth in him, but he liked the differences as much as he liked the similarities between Nahirii and Mihaela.

His eyes had closed for the kiss, one hand playing with her hair, before she broke the kiss for air - well, yeah, that was one thing he'd never need to break a kiss for. But he was still smiling, then grinning when she leant in to 'attack' his neck, though it was soon replaced by soft, deep moans leaving his throat, his hands slipping down her body, as he heard her next words. His eyes softened a little, but he was still smiling, as he pulled her in for another kiss, this one slower, with more feeling. "... And I'm yours." he replied, softly, hands gently beginning to push down her skirt and panties as he kissed her again.

When those were off, he began working on his own pants, discarding the belt and then dragging down pants and undies all in one move, before hugging her close again, one hand opening her bra, soon leaving both of them naked on the bed. "Mmhmm... I'd already guessed..." he muttered, loving her whimpers, the way they still ground against one another.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 13, 2017 11:18 pm

That kiss, with all that emotion poured into it, it made her entire body shiver. That was all she could wish for, that any witch could ask for. To be so lucky that their soulmate returned there feeling in full. As he started to remove her skirt and panties, she helped him, lifting herself from him just enough to get them off. After all, it wouldn’t be possible if she didn’t.

Feeling how he removed his own belt, she moved her hands down to open his pants, slowly taking both his pants and undies off, leaving him entirely naked under her. Still sitting on top of him, she felt his cold body close to hers, not caring at all that he was cold. His words making a smile appear on those sexy lips of hers, as she gasped a bit for air, now there was nothing between them, as he continued to grind against her.

One hand on his chest, she pushed him down on the bed, following, now stand on all 4 leaning over him, claiming his lips. Softly nipping, kissing and licking down to his neck, and while moving herself down over his body, her caress following the same line, down over his body. A soft kiss placed right beside the root of his erection, a long playful lick along his length, keeping her eyes on him, watching his reaction. A firm hand lifting it just enough for her to place her lips just around the head, just to slowly pull her head back again, making him leave that warmth of her mouth. She looked at him, grinning a small bite to her lower lip, before she took him all the way into her mouth, starting to slowly suck and lick his length, soon letting go with the hand. The free hand now moving down to her own clit, slowly playing with herself, making moans escape her still with him in her mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 16, 2017 5:45 am

Andrei smiled to himself when he felt that shiver run through her body, loving all the reaction he elicited in her, feeling her skin flush with heat from her lust, her excitement, hearing how her breath hitched when he touched her just right. Sometimes those enhanced senses really came in handy - even if he'd been with someone who wasn't usually noisy or expressive, he could easily find out what buttons to push anyway, just listening intently to the breathing, the heartbeat, feeling the different levels of heat emanating from their bodies.

He chuckled as he felt her start to help him with taking his pants off, lifting his ass to make it easier for her, and pulling her closer once they were both naked, still grinding up against her, his lust and need slowly building, now, with that beautiful woman on top of him. When she got up on all four above him, claiming his lips in another kiss, one of his hands found her naked ass, the other one full breast, gently caressing her soft skin as he explored more of her body, sighing softly when her lips worked their way down his neck.

And then she got a single, deep groan, his eyes closing as he slipped a hand into her hair when she started licking, teasing him, swallowing him once just to let him back out, a soft hiss, more of a sharp intake of air than anything else, escaping him with the feeling of the cool air on his spittle-covered dick, before she took him in again and began sucking him properly, making him moan softly, thoroughly enjoying himself. Damn, but it'd been a while...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 17, 2017 8:16 pm

The feeling of him exploring her body with his hands, the way he chose to caress her breasts, it was an exquisite feeling. There was nothing sexier than a man who wasn’t afraid to take what he wanted in a situation like this.

The deep groan she got pulled out of him, made a tingling feeling run through her entire body. Followed by a sharp intake of air, it just made her wanting more of that. She wanted to pull all possible sounds of pleasure out of him. And so, she continued what she was doing. Moving the hand that was used to giving herself some pleasure, she placed both hands on his hips, moving her head faster. Sucking to make the feeling more intense, then relaxing a bit more giving her tongue time to play. Continuing to change between the ways she sucked him. One hand placed around the length, as her tongue move playfully over his head, before she softly nipped and kissed on his skin, right next to his erection. ”Still alive honey?” she said with a teasing tone to her voice. The nipping and kisses moving to his hip, her hands jerking him off as she bit down a bit harder on his hip. Not waiting for his response, she ones more just took him in her mouth. Her hands still around his length, making her mouth focused on the top of his head, as she starting to move them both up and down. This way she could continue to tease him with her tongue, without making the rest of his length feeling forgotten.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 19, 2017 1:45 am

Ah... But damn, she was so incredibly skilled at that. Then again, just knowing the era she grew up in was more than enough that one could guess at her previous occupations, and right now, he didn't mind them one bit. Then again, why would he mind any of it? She didn't mind him having kids, he didn't mind any of her past either, regardless of what it'd be.... Because it was the past, and he was with her now, in the present, and that was all that mattered.

The hand slipped back into her hair, gently caressing her scalp, though taking a firm hold whenever she did something exceptionally good, drawing out another sound from him as he lay there with closed eyes and enjoyed all the attention she was lavishing on him. He chuckled at her question, cracking an eye open to look down at her. "Depends. Some people would say I've never really been alive. But you sure make it feel like I am," he told her with a crooked smile.

He let her continue like that for a while, giving some encouraging noises every now and then, until he felt like turning things around - quite literally. He was smiling as the hand in her hair pulled her back from him, hands then moving to her shoulders, and the next second, he'd turned them around, now standing on all four above her as he claimed her lips in another hungry kiss, never minding the taste of himself on her warm tongue. One hand slipped down her front for his fingers to begin playing with her clit, while his mouth slipped from hers, down her jaw and neck, nibbling at the pulse point, feeling the strong pulse beating just underneath the thin skin, his free hand travelling down her side in a soft caress.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 20, 2017 11:59 am

Well that was the answer she had expected from him, or well more or less. She smiled as his remark, not stopping what she was doing. Continuing to give him all the pleasure she could, and why not? The reactions she got was amazing, and just made her want more.

But despite that she didn’t mind when he pulled her from him, making her mouth leave that sweet erection of his. Now being on her back she looked up onto that gorgeous man of hers. Yes, she could call him this, he was after all the one that fate had chosen for her those almost 1400 years ago. Returning that hungry kiss, with all the passion inside her. A soft whimper left her once his hands found what they were searching for. Feeling how he nibbled at her neck, right over her beating pulse, made her lips part in a smile. Well her destined mate was a vampire, a pureblood non the less, of course he would be drawn to that spot. Closing her eyes as a deep moan escaped her, she bit down on her own lip, her body twisting just a bit under his skillful fingers. Her hands trailed down his six-pack, onto his back, up towards his shoulders where they stayed taking a firm hold, as he managed to pull one more moan from her lips. She leaned her head slightly to the side, making her neck more exposed to him. ”I trust you….” it was nothing more than a soft whisper, but she meant it. Her heart beating steady in her chest, only beating faster due to the lust that was building up in her. No she trusted him fully, and it was not because she was scared of a little blood, she took full baths in blood every 4th year. No one had ever bitten her before, it seemed fitting he would be the first, no matter when it was. At least he would be her first something then.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Mmhmm... Andrei was smiling into the kiss they shared after he'd pulled her back up to him, enjoying that... Sense of belonging, that he hadn't felt in years upon years, finally reach him again. This... Was pretty much all he could've wished for. For once, he didn't mind fate dictating his life, no, not at all, not when it'd brought him Nahirii, to be his forever...

And judging by her reactions, she liked this just as much as he did, if not more... He loved hearing her soft whimpers, the way her pulse slowly rose with the building lust, the pheromones he could smell in the air... Which meant she must be really, really turned on by now, which was pretty much what he was going for. He smiled as he leant in closer, softly grinding against her thigh, as he felt her hands exploring his body once more. He'd been busy still kissing, licking and nibbling at her neck, when he heard her words, watched as she bared her throat to him.

Those three words... Made him smile. But he didn't bite her, no, not yet. Instead, he reached up one hand to take a gentle,but form hold of her jaw, moving her just enough to capture her full, soft, inviting lips again. "Not yet," he just whispered, to that offer she'd given him without even voicing it. "Some things are worth waiting for... Including you..." he told her softly, fingers of one hand slipping down to test 'the waters', so to speak. Liking what he found, judging her to he ready, he moved in for another kiss as his freehand went to grab a good hold of his hip, the other taking a hold of the base of his erection as he finally, finally moved into position and ever so gently thrust inside her,buried himself to the hilt with just a small groan against her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Feeling his firm yet gentle hand on her chin, she turned her face to look him in the eyes, those amazing brown eyes. But then her lips were claimed in another one of those intoxicating kisses, leaving her wanting more as their lips parted. Of course he knew what she meant, or well also meant. It was 3 words, but they held soo much meaning. Ohh shit, he just had a way of saying the perfect things, making a wave of lust pulse through her body. ”I could say the same thing. I waited almost 1400 years for this moment.” her voice a soft whisper before a delicate whimper left her as his hand moved down to test just how ready she was. Well she was ready, more than ready. She wanted him, needed him.

As their lips ones more met, she placed a hand on the back of his neck, pulling him even closer into the kiss, as she lifted her head just enough so it wouldn’t ruin his balance. Her tongue separated their lips, finding his in an intense lustful dance, as she whimpered in the kiss from feeling him at her entrance. She tried to keep still, but it wasn’t easy, she couldn’t. As he started to move inside her, she pushed herself against him, making him go as deep as he could, a deep moan leaving her as she felt him finally filling her out.

As he started to move inside her, she broke the kiss as a serious of moans started to leave her. Lifting her head, placing her forehead against his shoulder as she tried to control the feelings inside her that was building up, okay that was not possible. Moving one of her legs, making it point upwards giving him more space to move, and making him able to go even deeper she whimpered as her head was leaned back onto the bed. Her dark eyes that where burning with lust, looking up at the man whom she had been waiting for her entire life, this really was fate.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 22, 2017 1:16 am

Andrei's smile widened, just a little, as they locked eyes like that, his own just as full of emotion and lust as hers were, and he chuckled just a little at what she said, pulling her in for another, deep, passionate kiss, feeling her hand on his neck keeping them close, and not minding at all. When they broke apart again, so she could breathe again - since he could literally keep kissing for hours on end - he smiled and began kissing down her neck once more, as he'd thrust inside her, and slowly began establishing a rhythm.

He groaned with the warm slickness surrounding him, feeling so incredibly hot against his cold skin, but he didn't mind it, not one bit, not when it meant he could be as close to her as would ever be possible, not when he heard her moans, the frantic beating of her heart, her breathing going wilder, too... No, this was perfect, just like it should be, and ever so slowly, he began thrusting harder and faster, his hands on her hips to keep her steady as he still littered kisses allover her neck and collarbone, including where that tattoo with his name resided. "Nahirii..." her name just a soft moan against her perfect skin, his nose and mind filling with her intoxicating scent, making him mad with want and need for her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 22, 2017 7:20 pm

His lips on her neck, and the rhythm he had started to build, made her body twist in pleasure underneath him. His sounds just adding fuels to the pleasure that had started to fill her body, making her wanting more, craving more. Soft moans escaping her sweet lips as her breathing got harder. Opening her eyes, she moved her head back, looking up at him before she felt the kisses that were placed on her soft skin.

Ohh shit.. She bit down on her lip as she heard that soft moan from him that was her name. Her entire body twisting, pushing against him as a tingling feeling traveled through her. Moving her hands to his back, she took a firm hold of him, as the feeling inside her started to become more intense. She had heard her name during sex before, but not like this, this was perfect.

Staying like that, she continued to moan and whimper, letting him take her as he wanted. But after a while she needed a change. Pulling herself closer to him, one leg around his body as she used the other leg to turn them around. First her hips just moved slowly, as she placed a series of soft kisses on his neck, biting on the spot where he would get a tattoo with her name. With her hands on his chest, she leaned back now sitting right on top of him. Using her incredible muscles in her thighs, she started to rise herself, just to ease back over him, all the time keeping sure he stayed right inside her. Building up the speed from each rise, as she started to ride him hard, and merciless. Moans escaping her, softly panting as her breathing intensified.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 23, 2017 2:20 am

This was... Incredible. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt such... Peace, inside, as if everything was as it was supposed to be, while he was here, with her, the woman destiny had decided should be his forever. He had no idea what he'd done to deserve this, to get a woman like this, a second time. All of his other wives had really just been him not wanting to be alone, trying to find a love like the one he'd had with Mihaela. She'd never, for even one second, left his heart, she'd always been in the back of his head, he'd thought about her more often than not, of the way she was taken from him, how his revenge still had been just water compared to what he'd really wanted to do to the ones responsible. The quick death had been too kind, but done was done, and he'd been left with the loss.

But now, right here, right now, with Nahirii.. The void that'd grown inside him ever since then, the emptiness he'd tried to fill for so long, for millenias... It didn't feel as deep, as all-consuming as before. It was still there, but more manageable, less noticeable... This woman, this witch, she was doing things to him he didn't really understand just yet, taking away years of pain within a matter of hours of knowing her... She was all he could've ever asked for, dreamed of, and more. He knew she was going to be the light of his life, from now on, and God have mercy on whoever wronged her from now on, as they'd surely feel the full force of Andrei's anger.

He smiled down at her, a truly genuine, warm, loving smile, loving the feel of her strong hands at his back, the soft clench around him as he continued thrusting, moving almost in sync with her heartbeat, sounding loud and insistent to his ears, fueled by her building lust. When she turned them over, he wasn't surprised, wasn't mad, no, he laughed. She knew what she wanted, and took it, and he had nothing but respect for women like that. For her.

He raised a hand to gently run his fingers through the long, soft locks, smiling and sighing in pleasure as she kissed down his neck, gasping with the soft bite, smiling again with all the feelings welling up inside, the shiver running down his spine as she took control and he let her, enjoying the way she rode him. It was oh so very clear just how experienced she was, and he didn't mind it, not one bit. She knew how to please a man, and she utilized it to her advantage, riding him probably a bit too hard for what most men liked, but now, he wasn't 'most men', and he could take a lot, after all, so to him, this just further solidified his opinion that she was, indeed, just about the most perfect woman fate could've ever sent his way, and he was more than happy about the prospect of becoming her mate from now on, and for the rest of eternity.

Moving his hands, he let then slip down her back, tracing all the soft curves of her body, gently caressing her ass once more, before moving to the front, one hand playing with a breast once more, the other trailing down to flick her clit as she rode him. "Mmhmm... Feels so damn good..." he told her with a soft sigh, before raising himself just enough to kiss her neck again, while whispering against her soft skin, "Tell me how it feels... Nahirii.."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 23, 2017 9:57 pm

It was nice, really nice, to be with a guy who weren’t intimidated by a woman who knew what she wanted, who wasn’t afraid of taking control. Sure it was nice to give oneself over completely from time to time, but some men just wanted a woman to lay there and moan from pleasure. Nahirii wasn’t like that, she loved to make her partner moan, make them receive the pleasure. But Andrei, shit she wanted it so much more than anytime before.

Her body tingling in shivers from where his hand ran down her back, she bit her lip as a soft moan ran over her lips. Whimpers leaving her, as his hands found her breast, and her clit, moving her hands up into her own hair, pulling it away from her face looking down at him. Gasping a bit for air, as his intriguing lips found her neck once more, him asking that bold question. Ohh dear god. Pulling him closer, making him sit right next to her, her arms around his neck, as she changed the movements of her hips into some more sensual, deep circling moves. She looked straight into his eyes that sensual voice of hers filled with lust, lust for him ”Exquisite... intense.. Perfect…” a soft moan between each word, spoken with an almost whispering voice. Claiming his lips, in another intoxicating kiss, pulling her deeper into that spiral of pleasure and lust that he was a part of. Breaking the kiss, locking their eyes together she bit her own lip ”I want you, no one else. Just you….. Take me Andrei.” not once moving her eyes as she looked him straight in the eyes, asking for what she wanted. HIM..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptySøn Dec 24, 2017 12:40 am

Those shivers... She must really, really like this.... Even more than he did, and he couldn't remember last time he'd enjoyed sex this much. Or rather, he probably could, but he wasn't going to think of that, not when he was feeling so amazing, right here, with her. No, his thought were going to stay in the moment, and he moaned as her hips changed the way they moved, he loved the slower pace, the deep grinds, the sensual circles... Everything was just as it should be, and he'd never, ever let go of this woman again.

When she claimed his lips again, he poured all of his feelings, all those emotions, of wanting to be close to her, even closer than they were now, his lust and hunger for her, the powerful urge to stay by her side from now on.... All of that, and more, he tried to convey in that single, intense, deep kiss, his hand sliding into her long hair and he started thrusting up into her, too, feeling how perfectly she squeezed him at every twist and turn... Like they were truly made for each other. "And you'll have me... Forever and ever..." he answered her, moaning as he laid back his head, feeling the pleasant burn of lust and desire sweeping through his body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 4:14 pm

It was as if there kisses got even more intense every time they collapsed. Her heart beat getting fast, as her breathing became more hard. Trying to hold the kiss, but in the end she had to break it to get her breath just a bit. Locking their eyes as she told him what her body was already showing. Her eyes closing head tilting back in pure pleasure, as he started to thrust into her. Biting her lower lip as the promise left his lips. ‘Forever and ever.’ Such simple words, but with so much meaning. For her it was forever and ever. After this she wouldn’t be able to be with anyone else, not that she wanted. She couldn’t imagine her wanting anyone else. He indeed was made for her, even before she was born the perfect man was created for her.

Raising her head, her hands resting on his shoulders, as she stopped her movements to stretch her legs, making them rest on the bed behind him. Knees slightly bend, nipping at his marked jawline, letting her teeth just getting a grip of his soft skin, not enough to leave a mark though, even though it would have disappeared almost instantly. Kisses trailing down over his neck, the bulk of his neck the apple before releasing her lips from his cold skin. Leaning back, her hands moving from his shoulders, resting now on the lower part of his legs. Looking down her own body, her dark eyes moving up his body, taking him in, as she started to move again. Again different movement, this time using her legs and arms, making her glide effortless over him, with her ass just lifted enough, so she would tighten just right around him. Moans leaving her, and after a while she had to tilt her head back as the feeling got to intense, her eyes closing, but not stopping, not wanting to. That sweet feeling building up inside her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 27, 2017 7:04 pm

That increased heartbeat... Harder breathing... The way her body writhed under his caresses, feeling her all around him, invading all of his senses, one arm slipping around her waist as he continued the thrusts, quickening the pace as he grew closer to the edge, moaning and closing his eyes as she began nipping at his jaw, his throat, head leant back to allow her easy access. It was always such a special, but wonderful feeling, the feel of warm, soft lips upon his cold skin, and he'd never grow tired of it. No, he'd never grow tired of her, he was already sure of it.

The way she kept changing the angles, her movements, she sure as hell knew what she was doing, and he loved every moment of it. This was just pure perfection, he really didn't mind any of all of this - fate could he wicked sometimes, yes, but also such a beautiful thing, when things like this could be destined to happen. Him having been appointed as Nahirii's mate... He couldn't believe his own luck, and he was happy to be her mate from now on, now and potentially forever.

Another moan, this one containing her name, as he promptly flipped them over again, with another surge of lust, feeling the familiar burn in his loins, signalling that the end was near. He leant in over her, hugging her close as his hips moved in fast, short digs, his mouth working down her neck, past her jugular and that racing pulse, down to just about where the tattoo of his name resided. And, since she had already granted him permission, and he knew he didn't have far to go, he looked up at her just once, letting her see his eyes bleed into black and red, before his eyes were back on the soft skin right in front of him as he bared his fangs, and bit her, as softly as he could manage, not wanting to do more harm than necessary. A groan rose in his throat at the taste of her blood, an almost electrical tingle from the magic in her...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Him moaning her name, sent yet another overwhelming tingle through her body pulling yet another moan from her soft lips. His cold skin against her warm, a feeling so sweet, something she had never expected to feel. She had never been with a vampire before, the thought hadn’t been appealing, but now feeling him, she had never felt anything better. Her back arching as she felt his cold soft lips against her neck, her head leaning to the side, giving him full access, trusting him completely. Her hand moving along his arm, to his collarbone, where she held it, as a tattoo with her name started to form.

She turned her head as his lips left her, noticing how his eyes changed, but no fear to been seen in her own brown eyes. Once more baring her neck for him, as she slowly closed her eyes, moans still escaping her lips from his hard thrusting into her, bringing her closer to the edge. Feeling his teeth’s pierce through her soft skin, made her body Arche once more, pushing herself against him. A short intake of breath as the pain reached her, but honestly not something that did anything bad. ”Fuck…” Feeling the small vibration from his groan, made her entire body shiver with pleasure as the feeling took her a bit by surprise. The magic inside her running a bit wild, she bit down on her own lip, her hands now moving to his back, digging them into his soft skin. ”Andrei… please.. don’t stop..” whimpering his name and that plead, she used her legs to lift the lower part of her body just enough for him to reach just that small bit deeper. Sending a spiral of feelings through her as the finally overwhelmed her. Her magic making small electrical sparks all over her body, not really hurting anything or anyone, just intensifying that electrical tingle he had tasted in her blood. Only difference were, that now it could be felt. Tightening around him, as she felt him thrusting into her, as she came undone under him, moaning his name loud as the orgasm rolled over her, making her writhe in pure pleasure. Leaving long stripes on his back, from where her nails had dug into his skin. Her breathing now out of control, as she was still feeling the aftershocks, she tried to gain just a bit control over herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 4:55 am

All of those reactions, there... He loved the way she writhed beneath him, the sounds she made, it all just added to the building lust, and the way she just bared her throat to him, not an ounce of fear to be traced in her... It made him smile a little, just before he'd bitten into her, tasting that sweet, sweet almost electrifying blood, drinking ever so slowly, to better enjoy it. This was actually the first time he tasted witch blood, and now, well... he was pretty much going to have a constant, fresh supply of it, wasn't he? Especially if she liked getting bitten...

Feeling her arch against him, hearing her curse, her pleading whimpers, and finally, those electrical sparks from her magic running amuck, as her orgasm claimed her, her muscles going into spasms around him. He groaned, the combined feeling of her orgasm and the sweet sensation feeding on her blood sent through his body, coupled with the strong emotions became his undoing. He drank another mouthful of her blood as he came, thrusting a couple more times until he was all spent, at which point he drew back from her, licking his lips and closing his eyes as he let the pleasant afterglow settle, feeling the warmth of her nails leaving those long stripes on his back which instantly healed again. And now, that tattoo of her name was fully formed on his collarbone, jet black contrasting with his pale skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Her body was still lost in that wonderful feeling, that orgasm he had given her, as she felt him reach that same spot. Felt how he thrusted into her a few more times, heard how he groaned as the feeling took him over. Still in the aftershocks of her own orgasm, she felt how his erection pulsated inside her, and she let out a small whimper, as he pulled his fangs from her soft skin. Slowly opening her eyes, looking up at the handsome man who was now hers, as she was his.

She smiled a little as she noticed who he closed his eyes, and in the corner of her eyes she saw the tattoo with her name, now being shown on his pale skin. With her hands still on his back, she lifted herself just enough to, let her mouth reach that tattoo. And even though she didn’t had fangs like him, she bit down on his tattoo, not breaking the skin, but still biting pretty damn hard. It was the last thing that needed to seal the deal so to speak. A weird feeling ran over her body, a feeling as if everything fell in place. Falling down onto the soft bed, her hand moved to his neck pulling him with her, only to place her soft lips on his. Not caring at all about the taste of her own blood, as she let their tongues meet in a passionate kiss. Her breathing was still rapid, but slowly it started to steady more, just like her heartbeat. She broke the kiss to look into his eyes, those beautiful brown eyes of his, with that hint of green, she had noticed the very first time she looked into them. ”Never in my life, did I imagine you to be sooo…. Perfect.” she then said, not caring at how hopelessly romantic it sounded.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Still with those dark and red eyes, he smiled down at her as their eyes locked for a second, before he leant in to kiss her, this kiss soft and full of all the emotions he'd tried to convey to her throughout all of this tumble, but still felt like he couldn't get out properly. Then, feeling her bite down on that new tattoo, he gave just a soft groan, before he, with his eyes closed, leaned in to gently lick away the remaining blood from the two puncture holes in her skin, thereby also making them rapidly close up, before he kissed the soft skin.

A small, soft noise escaping his lips when she pulled him in for another kiss, just as eager from his side as from hers, as he slipped a hand up into her long locks of hair, fingers gently massaging her scalp as the kiss continued on, until she had to breathe and their lips broke apart again. Smiling, he let his free hand slip down to rest just about her heart, loving to feel the pulse, rather than just hearing it constantly. There was something soothing about that steady beating. He chuckled softly at her words, and kissed the tip of her nose. "Says you... Have you ever looked in a mirror, Nahirii? Or listened to yourself speaking?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 10:25 pm

A small whimper left her as she felt his tongue over those sensitive wounds on her neck, followed by a soft kiss. The softest kiss she had ever felt, or well as she could remember right now. Her mind still in that foggy state of mind, from the pleasure that was still lingering in her small body.

She felt his cold hand against her chest, and she closed her eyes shortly, letting that wonderful feeling of feeling complete take a hold of her. A small chuckle left her, as he kissed her nose, and then she felt the warmth in her cheeks, blushing just a bit from his words. She was used to compliments about her look, but not about her voice, which was why she suddenly felt shy. She bit down on her lips, but kept her eyes locked on him. ”listened to myself speaking?” She asked with a small smile on her lips, placing a hand on his cheek, her thumb softly caressing those few stubbles of his, which she already loved way too much.

After a while like that she placed a hand on his chest, pushing him a bit from her, just enough from her to leave her, making a soft noise from deep in her throat. But as soon as he was out, she turned them over, making him lay on the back, placing herself against his body. One leg over his, as they were laying there close, body to body. A finger trailing unspecific patterns over his chest, before placing her head on his chest, slowly closing her eyes. ”is it bad that I’m starting to feel cold, but I don’t want to move? she asked, still laying there just as relaxed as before. But only for a few second more, before she mumbled some words, and moved her hand a bit lazy, which made the duvet move from under them and it was now placed on top of them. Snuggling herself closer to him, feeling the warmth of the duvet starting to bring her just a bit of a warmth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Mmhmm... This, this was good. It was perfect. He hadn't felt this peaceful for... Millenia, to be completely honest. It was nice, cozy, she was warm, oh so lovely warm against his cold skin, and her noises... They were just sublime, and then there was the ways she could move that body. he had a feeling that he'd never grow tired of her, and for that reason alone, she got another kiss, and he was smiling when it broke again. "Mmhmm. I really, really like it." he just said, chuckling slightly and leaning just a little bit into the hand on his cheek.

Before long, she'd let him slip out of her - just a soft gasp escaping him, that feeling never got old - and then they were laying down, legs slightly tangled as they laid as close as could be. He let his arms wind around her again, smiling and kissing the top of her head. "I don't know. You tell me? I've never tried getting too cold, after all..." he snickered, just a small, teasing smile on his lips. He watched, still smiling, as she made the duvet move with her magic, and he hugged her just a little bit closer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 3 EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 7:30 pm

//efter aftale er begge parter faldet i søvn og emnet er afsluttet Smile

Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei
» Fate is something none of us can run from
» Fate's a Bitch, Isn't It?
» When fate intervene again [CW]
» Do you believe in fate? - Andrew

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St.-
Gå til: