Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Andrei just smiled at her, looking into those beautiful eyes of hers. "Ah, I'm really not that special..." he muttered, though he knew a lot of people would say that he was indeed very special, just being what he was. Then he furrowed his brows a little, listening to her tell him of other witches and their... Less than perfect mates. "You're right..." he told her softly, with a gentle smile, raising a hand to brush a lock of hair away from her cheek.

"I'd never do that to you. I'd never dream of taking advantage of that bond." he whispered, and leant in to give her another kiss, pulling back again with another smile. His eyes roamed her face, so reminiscent of the one face he'd longed to see for over three millenia... It all felt so surreal, but it was good. He couldn't have wished for anything better.

Andrei's smile widened, and one hand slipped down to grab her hand, intertwining their fingers. "No, not today. Manuscript's got to be ready in a week, but that's plenty of time." he said, grinning just a little. "I'm guessing you don't, either, since you're asking?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 9:23 pm

She couldnt disagree, he was special, but it was not just because of what he was, but also who. His whole person talked to her, drew her even closer to him. His every move, the way he looked at her, the way he talked, his scent. Everything seemed just a bit too perfect. Maybe it was? Noo.. She couldn't think like that, nothing gave her the impression that it couldn't just be fate.

She closed her eyes as he removed that one lock of hair from her cheek, and the mere sound of him whispering made her heart beat a bit faster. When the kiss hit her lips, she held her breath for that short second, and opend her eyes to look into his amazing eyes. She could look at them all day. "I know.." she whisperd back at him, with a soft smile on her lips.

She couldn't stop the smile that spread on her lips, as their fingers intertwined. She was happy that he didn't have anything else to do. That ment she could spent more time with him, she didn't want to let him go now she finally found him. She turned and looked at him with a smile "Its my day off. I just planned to spent it with my drawings. But seems like I found something better to do." She said with a confident look on her face. "Wanna find something else to do? Preferably inside." she added the last thing with a soft laugh, as she once more felt a shiver go through her body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Andrei smiled to himself, hearing that elevated heartbeat clear as day. He returned her look, she really did have beautiful eyes too, so full of emotion... She really was a beauty, and he was only all too happy that it was this particular witch having him as her mate. It already seemed like they clicked perfectly, it was really surreal, but oh so nice, too.

"Oh? Well, lucky coincidence, I guess." he said with a slight chuckle to his voice, squeezing her hand gently. And when she suggested they'd go somewhere else, preferably inside, he smiled to himself, then furrowed his brows a little, thinking.... Where would be good right now? And just then, his almost ever-present hunger made itself known, that he hadn't really eaten anything the past day... So he sighed, and raised his free hand to scratch at his neck, just a little awkwardly.

"Well, no matter where we go, I think I need to get home first, to my stock, or... Find someone. I'm... Well, I'm a little hungry. Haven't eaten for a day or so." since she already knew what he was, well, no reason to sugar-coat anything. He still smiled at her, though it was just a tad crooked now. And well, yeah, he kinda used it as an excuse to maybe take her home so they could have their privacy, but yeah.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 10:02 pm

She smiled as he squized her hand, and that smile, well it made him look even more perfect. She noticed the furrowed brows, and it was pretty clear that she thought about what she asked. She just waited patiently, afterall they had an enternity to look forward too. And then he scratched his neck, awkwardly, making that illusion of perfection shatter just a bit. But she didnt mind, it just made her chuckle just a bit. She liked that he could also get a bit weird, it was... alluring.

A little surprised look showed on her face, as she realized what he was talking about, but it was soon turned into a teasing smile. "If I wouldnt know better, I would say your trying to lure me to go with you home." She then said, as she leaned herself a little closer, stopping just before there lips meet. "You could have just asked darling." she whisperd against his lips, before teasingly pulling away from him, letting go of his hand in the same motion. She grabbed her bag and putted it over her shoulder and passed him. She stopped as she got down for the Gazebo and sent him a flirty and teasingly smile, her eyes burning with passion "you kinda need to show the way, if you can stop looking at me with that look long enough that is?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm

"Well, maybe I am. But I do need to eat, too." he grinned, looking after her and shaking his head slightly at that teasing smile of hers. He really did love that attitude of hers... At least right now he did. He knew it might get to be a problem with his feisty temper, too, of course, but... They'd work it out, he was sure.

"I guess I am asking now. But you have already given me your answer," he grinned, and grabbed his bag before walking over to her side again, once more taking her hand in his, but this time, raising it to give the back of her hand a soft kiss, looking into her beautiful eyes as he did so. "Well then... This way," he said, and began walking, out of the park and down the road to the slightly more expensive part of town, down where the mansions were.

"So... Nahirii... How old are you? Where are you from?" he asked, figuring they might as well get to know the basics about each other sooner than later. Not that he himself knew his exact age, but what did it matter if he was ten or twenty years off?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 10:55 pm

A soft smile as she felt his lips on her hand. "Such a gentleman." she more or less stated as she followed him out of the park. She noticed how they started to walk into the more expensive area of the town. Well what did she expect? He was one of the first, he was an author, and with that style? He had to have just a bit of money. Not that it really matterd to her. She didnt really care about all of that. She could earn her own money, she had done before, and she would still do so even though she found her one true mate.

A small grin showed on her face. "Are you seriously asking a lady about her age?" she said as she teasingly bumped her arm into his. "I was born on the 7th of April, 618 in Japan. I was born into a loving family with a cowen of witches." she said with a soft smile on her face. "So I am turning 1400 next year. Still young" she then added with a soft laugh.  Yeah she might be 1400 years old, but compared to many others, she was still very young. She turned her gaze to a tree they passed, it started to look more dead than alive, but that was typical for this time of year. "What about you? Im guessing your around what.. 4000 years old? At least thats when then stories speak of a ritual creating creatures who lived off blood, stronger and faster than anything ever seen, forever young.. And handsome." she then added with a flirt in those dark eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 11:36 pm

"Always trying to be. So sad to see so many of the good old traditions go," he sighed and shook his head gently, then grinned and winked at her. "Although I do like some of the newer ones, too." he said with a crooked smirk, leading her with him up to the driveway, that led up to his mansion. "Well, the more I know about you, and the other way around, the better, right?" he then said, smiling and moving his hand from hers, to lay his arm around her waist and the hand on her hip, instead.

He raised an eyebrow, smiling as he heard where she was from... He knew a bit about the history of that time after all, and, well... It did explain why she was so headstrong, having grown up in that age. You had to be, to have survived it. He led her up the stairs and into the foyer, with the stairs going up to the right, and down to the left. "Well. You're right about the 4000 years... Give or take a few years, I don't really remember it. Sometime in the start of December I was born, too." he smiled and shrugged. "And of course it was in Scandinavia, all of us first ones were born in the same village. I really don't know which of the countries, since the borders weren't there back then." And then he chuckled at her compliment, taking off his shoes before he turned to look at her again. "You're a right charmer, aren't you?"

// Hus udefra, dør og foyer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 12:23 am

He was right, so many men these days could learn some manors, maybe a gentleman cours? But didn't they already exists? Well if they did, they couldn't be used that much, she had met her fair share of creeps in her days. It was a good thing that she knew how to defend herself. She blinked a few times as they hit the driveway, and the big mansion showed up in front of them. Holy shit... She only just stopped herself from swearing as she felt a bit blown away by the big mansion. Yes she had expected him to have some money, but this was ridiculous he lived here alone? She would feel lonely in a mansion like this, alone..

She followed him up the stairs, and when they enterd the foyer she just looked around, trying to comprehend all the impressions that right now roled over her. She lifted an eyebrow. How could he not know when he was born? Well she had to figure that out, another time. Right now she was way to occupied with him, and his.. home...

She stepped out of her shoes, becomming 10cm shorter, and now even shorter than him. She looked at him with that playful smile on her lips as she shrugged "I just say things as they are." She said as she both his coat and her own up. At least there was warm in his home. Her head was tilted ever so slighty to the side as she looked up at him. "What about we get you something to eat darling?" She said as she moved herself closer to him. Even though he was a vampire, and a hungry one, she wasn't scared of him. "What are you in the mood for?" she asked, as she moved her hands up his chest, shoulders and around his neck, looking directly into those Light brown eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 1:08 am

Andrei smiled as she looked around, just silently watching her as she took it all in before she removed her shoes and placed their coats on the coat rack. He was probably staring quite a bit, but, well, he'd been doing that pretty much since he saw her. He really couldn't help it, he just couldn't take his eyes off of her. "I guess you do. Not that I mind," he grinned as she moved in closer. He was still smiling as he looked down at her, when her hands traveled up his chest, to behind his neck. "Well... If I have to be honest, I guess I'm in the mood for you." he told her with a smirk.

"But, if you're offering what I think you might be offering, I need to drink something else, first." he leant down to kiss her, and pick her up, placing her legs around his waist and keeping an arm under her perfectly shaped ass, as he carried her through the foyer, and into the kitchen where he walked over to the hot cupboard, in which he kept several bags of blood, always at the ready.

He took out two... Then reconsidered and grabbed a third one, too, before he closed the cupboard, and then turned to take out a large glass. He then carried it all - and Nahirii - with him into the living room, gently placing her on the couch before he sat down beside her and poured the contents of one of the bags into the glass, beginning to drink immediately. Yeah, well, this blood was never the optimal choice, but it was nice to have in a pinch.

// Køkken og stue
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 8:51 am

It was a good thing he didn’t mind her speaking her mind, but she knew very well that he might get annoyed about it at some point. After all that was only natural, especially if she said something he didn’t agree with. A soft giggle, as he stated that he wanted her, and a smile on those full lips. ”looks like I’m not the only one being honest. Not that I mind.” she then said with a smirk on her lips.

As he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him, making It easier for him to carry her. Not that she expected it to be a problem for him though. And she was right. Without any real effort he walked to the kitchen with her. She was prepared to be put down, but instead he just found what he needed. She grabbed the glass right before he had a chance, after all he was carrying both her and the blood already, it was not like he had unlimited amount of free hands. They continued into the living room, and she couldn’t help but think that this was indeed a majestic house. And even though it seemed pretty modern, it still had that old-school feeling to it. She loved it. ”This house is extreme, how can you live here all alone? Don’t you ever get lonely?” she asked with a curious voice.

As she was placed in the couch, she gave him the glass so he could get something to eat, or well drink. She watched him silently as he got something to drink, and a soft smile appeared on her lips. ”You peaked my curiosity. What is it you think I’m offering?..... Or maybe hope is a better word for it?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 3:29 pm

"No reason to lie to you, now is there?" he smiled, and kissed her cheek as he'd carried her into the living room. He was halfway through the first glass when he heard her question, and he smiled softly. "Well, maybe sometimes. But not that much when I've got one of my kids over." he said, gesturing towards the picture above the fireplace, taken some years ago, of him and his five kids. Three boys, two girls.

Smiling, he drank the last of that glass, and began refilling it, before he ran a hand through his hair. "Well... I know what you do with the whole mating thing. And I thought I'd better be filled up before we even get close to that," he purred, with a crooked smile and a naughty glint in his eyes. Well, she was gorgeous after all, and with that biting thing at the peak of the mating... Yeah, he'd better be well fed before that happened.

//undskyld den blev lidt kort :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 5:45 pm

She looked up at the picture above the fireplace. It made sense he had kids, living for as long as he had. Smiling she looked at him "they look sweet. I'm sure your an amazing father" she said while still looking at the picture. They all looked so happy. It was a good sign, showing her that she was right about him.

She could stop the soft giggle that left her "do you know?? And who said that was what I was talking about?" she said in a low and flirty voice, as she leaned closer placing a soft kiss on his neck, barely touching. "maybe I was gonna offer you a taste? she added. As she leaned back she had that teasingly glow in her eyes ones more, not giving away which of the options was the right one, or maybe it was both? She was already way to relaxed in his company, else she wouldnt have teased him the way she did, or as much.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm

"Well, none of them have really complained more than kids normally do," he said, shrugging a little, smiling as he leant back in the couch, casually sipping this second glass of blood, swirling it around in the glass a little. His smile widened when he heard her giggle-such a soft, sweet sound... Contrary to how strong-headed he could hear she was, already.

"Let's just say a witch near the village had an exhibitionism fetish, and her mate was only too eager to comply to it." he chuckled, and reached out an arm to put it around her shoulders, gently coaxing her in next to his side, to kiss the top of her head. It just felt... Right.

He hummed softly with the kiss that was barely there, and chuckled at what she said. "If you were, then I definitely need to drink this first," he laughed, his laugh deep and rich, before he put the glass down on the table and leant in to kiss her again,properly this time. "It'd be a shame if anything went wrong because my hunger got the best of me..." but which hunger he was speaking about, well, that could be up for debate, especially with that crooked smirk and flirtatious glint in his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 07, 2017 12:03 am

Ohh she have meet people like that also.. It didn't really affect her though, it was peoples own buisness, as long as they didn't get in her way. If they wanted to fuck in public, who was she to judge them. She might also have been a reason to a couple of situations like that, here power was quite handy like that. But to be honest, those guys had pissed her off, big time.

She leaned herself closer to him, and felt herself sitting with his arm around her. It felt nice, relaxing in some way. The same soft giggle left her lips as he proclaimed that he definetly needed to drink first then. She couldn't help but wonder how it would feel, it was not like she had tried it before. The few vampires who tried, well.. lets just say they regretted that decision. She could defend herself, to their disappointment.

The kiss caught her a bit of guard, and she placed a hand on his chest, feeling those strong muscles under her hand. An urge to explore every inch of his body reached her, but she just pushed them away as their lips parted. Her eyes met his, ohh how she loved that glint in his eyes, that way he played excactly the same game as her. "you seem to think I'm not capable of defending myself." she said with a cocky smile on those lips. She moved herself from his side, but only for a second, before she swung her leg of his, and placed herself on top og him with, a leg on each side. "ever heard the phrase 'dont judge a book by its cover?'" she said with a teasingly tone to her soft voice. She letted her index finger trace down his chest, still on the outside of his shirt. She watched it with her dark eyes that suddenly rose to meet his again ""I might look all cute and fragile, but.. I can handle way more than you think" the last part was whisperd against his lips as she leant towards him. She yet again claimed his lips in what was a passionated kiss, her hands now resting flat against his chest ones more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 07, 2017 5:56 pm

He chuckled and shook his head slightly. "No, no, on the contrary, m'lady," he smiled and winked at her. "I do think you're quite capable of that. Having grown up where you did, when you did? It'd have been very rough if you didn't." he smiled. Never mention that he was what he was because the village he'd been born in, had been a really rough place growing up before they were born and could defend against the darkness creatures. That he basically had been born one himself, instead, was another thing.

Andrei chuckled to himself when she chose to sit on his lap instead, and slipped his arms around her waist. "I'm sure you can..." he murmured, liking the way she was, discreetly, feeling him up. And when she kissed him, he smiled and let one hand slip up her back, to her neck, gently holding her against him, tongues dancing as the kiss deepened. "Mmhmm... I do like this kind of 'tasting', too..." he told her with a charming smile on his lips, a naughty glint in his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

His chuckled told her he didn’t mind at all, and why would he? She knew she was an attractive woman, even though she didn’t go around saying it, or acting like she was better than anyone else. No she stayed humble, or somewhat humble.

She knew that fate had something to say, that the bond she felt to him had something to do with it, but that kiss. It felt as her entire body was set on fire, but in a good way. She followed him in the kiss, let their tongues dance that dangerous game, not caring at all that the taste of blood was still lingering on his lips. After all she bathed in it every 4th year. As the kiss broke she looked into his eyes, biting her lower lip just a bit. She matched that charming smile, as she heard his words. ”I figured you would, and honestly I don’t mind either.” She was starting to have a hard time controlling herself, all she wanted to throw herself at him. Her stubborn will, the only thing that stopped her. Her hands moved up his chest, and around his neck as she once more leaned against him. She placed a line of soft kisses on his neck, gently biting that soft skin. ”mmhh… Why the fuck do you have to be so god damn irresistible?”

Sidst rettet af Nahirii Fre Dec 08, 2017 3:19 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 08, 2017 12:12 pm

He was still smiling when their lips parted again, reaching up a hand to gently stroke his fingers through her long hair. "Good to know," he said, with just a slight chuckle to his voice,before his free hand reached out for his glass again, and he took another couple mouthfuls, putting it back as he felt her arms snake around his neck, bringing his attention back to rest on her. He hummed contentedly with the kisses, eyes closed, laughing with her question.

"I could say the same right back at you, gorgeous." he told her, hand trailing down her back, settling at the small of her back, just before her ass. "But I don't mind you feeling like that.... After all, you're pretty hard to resist, too." he muttered, leaning in to kiss - and nibble - his own trail down her neck, from behind her ear to the hem of her shirt, close to where he now knew the tattoo of his name resided.

He had never expected something like this to happen... But really, who ever expected to become a witch's mate? Right now, though, he couldn't be happier about this outcome of things, smiling against her soft skin as he carefully slipped a hand under the bottom of her top, fingers playing with the soft skin on her hip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 08, 2017 4:26 pm

His fingers running through her hair, made a chill go through her body. She loved that feeling, of being caressed that way, it was such a relaxing feeling. His contentedly humming made her smile, while she continued to leave those soft kisses, feeling his cold and fair skin against her lips.

She released her lips from his way to strong neck, and leaned herself a bit back, just enough that she could look at him once more. Her eyes rested on those gorgeous eyes of his, how she loved them. A soft smile with just a hint of shyness over it, reached her lips as he complimented her. She felt his lips on her neck, and her eyes instantly closed, a soft sound leaving her lips, as she bit down on her own lower lip. She gasped for air as his hand reached the soft skin on her hips. The feeling of his fingers directly on her skin, took her a bit by surprise, but a good one.

She rose her head again; it had tilted ever so slightly to one side to give him more space. Her eyes meet his again, they were full of the lust she felt inside, the feeling she tried so hard to control. Not that any of them made it any easier. ”Ohh.. fuck it..” She had barely spoken the last words, as her hands were gently placed on each side of his head, her lips claiming his. Not long after their lips met, she let her tongue dance around his, as she made the kiss more passionate and intense. Her hips moved slightly making her lower body move against him. She didn’t care anymore, she let him see just how much she wanted him right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 08, 2017 9:44 pm

A soft smile had spread on Andrei's lips as their eyes locked once more, before he'd leant in for the kisses. He loved the noise that escaped, loved the way he could both hear and feel her breath getting deeper, knowing he was the cause of that excitement. Those drastically enhanced senses really came in handy sometimes.

The gasp was sweet music to his ear, and his thumb gently brushed back and forth along her hipbone, just before Nahirii claimed his lips once more. With a soft groan as their tongues met, he returned that kiss with just as much burning fervor as she gave it to him, his other hand soon at her neck again, keeping their heads close for the kiss, even as a soft moan slipped into it from his side. After all, with her hips' movement, she was basically grinding against his groin, and she'd soon feel just how much he liked that.

With just a soft chuckle, he broke the kiss again, his hand on her hip slipping around her, to the top of that fine curve of her ass. Not quite touching her ass yet, just resting on the 'border' between the lower back and ass. "Mmhmm... If we're going to continue like this, I'm afraid we might have to move upstairs," he said with feigned sadness in his voice, then grinned and kissed her again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 09, 2017 11:55 am

His sounds went directly to the lust that was already beginning to take over her body. Fuck, how could she want him so bad already? But at least she wasn’t the only one. As she moved her hips, she started to feel just how much it affected him too, as if the moans weren’t enough. Her breathing had become more sporadic, only just happening because she actually had to.

That chuckle, even when they were having a moment and he stopped it, it was still just as sweet to her ears. His hand was placed right above her ass, and she couldn’t stop the thought that he did it on purpose. The hand riiiggghhttt above her ass, the thumbs softly caressing her hipbones, his hands keeping themselves to those ‘descent’ spots. Her entire body screamed for him to do more. Yep he was definitely teasing her, that tone to his voice, and that smirk.

As their lips met in yet another passionate kiss, her hands moved to his chest, placed with a flat hand against his shirt. Fuck stupid clothes, always in the way. Without any real warning she pushed herself away from him, getting on her feet’s without any problem. Her eyes wandered over him as he sat there, maybe a bit surprised by her sudden pulling away. She chuckled softly with a grin on her lips as she started to slowly walk back towards the Foyer, remembering the stairs leaving upstairs. She looked over her shoulder, that hint of tease in her eyes. ”Since your so much vanilla you need to move this somewhere else, we might as well get going before you lose control over your hands.” Her voice matched that teasing look in her eyes, and with a cocky smile she turned her head back, continuing out in the foyer, slowly moving from him, making sure her entire body moved in that sensual seductive way. Having lived as a geisha for half a millennium was indeed handy. She knew exactly how to act and seduce without doing anything vulgar.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Ooh... Damn, she was excited. Very much so. Not that he wasn't, but since he didn't really need air, and his heart didn't beat, it wasn't quite as easy to tell with him as it was for him to tell with her - that sporadic breath, the frantic beating of her heart... He loved the reactions he elicited in her, feeling her body heating up to his touches. He blinked a few times when she pushed herself away, then just grinned and gently shook his head. His smile turned into a smirk as he looked at her, and the next instant he'd risen from the couch to stand at her side, seemingly instantly. Speed coming in handy, as always.

"Ooh, no. The couch is just a pain to clean up. I'd rather not buy a new one." and with that, he simple picked her up once more, in exactly the same way as in the hallway - her legs around his hips, an arm under her ass to support her. He leant in to kiss, lick and nibble at her throat again, as he walked them up the stairs, and to the end of the hallway up there, into the master bedroom, where he set her down on the bed, and finally followed her down, on al fours above her as he leant in for another, deep kiss. "And this is rather more comfortable."

// Soveværelset, tænker bare med en rød bagvæg, og rødt sengelinned/sengetøj.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 10, 2017 5:50 pm

It would be a lie to say she wasn’t surprised when he suddenly stood beside her. It was not that she was scared, but she wasn’t exactly used to being around vampires. But since she knew he could, she didn’t really jump or way or showed it, her heart just skipped a beat, not that she felt it the way it was already beating. The lust in her controlling her very breathing at the moment.

She giggled as she heard his explanation for changing the scenery. It quickly turned into an amused whine, as she felt him lift her up once more. Again she locked her legs around him, her head tilting backwards as those cold, but of so fantastic lips touched her neck. How he could do that, and still walk, she had no idea but she didn’t care. Soft moans escaping her lips, her heart beating faster, the lust for him growing even bigger. She didn’t really notice where they were going, she was deep in the pleasure it gave her, her eyes closed. It was not until she felt the bed under her perfectly round ass that she opened her eyes again.

Slowly she felt herself laying down on the bed, watching him as he followed her. Slowly she crawled backwards, so that when their lips met again, they would then be in the middle of the bed. The kiss was returned with a burning passion, and she got a bit annoyed as he broke it to speak. A hand around his neck she pulled him down, only to claim his lips ones more. She would never get tired of him, she knew it right then, she really hit the jackpot in this whole mate thing. All there was left to do now, was to make it final. And she was so ready for that, not a doubt in her mind that he was indeed the one for her.

This time she was the one to break that passionate kiss, that basically left her a bit out of breath. Her hands now placed flat on his chest, lifting her head, softly kissing, nipping and licking on his neck. Slowly moving them downwards, only to reach his clothes. Fucking turtleneck, always in the way. Her hands moved down under his shirt as she pulled it over his head, only to continue what she was doing before. Only this time, her hands moved over his now exposed torso. Shit, it was even better like this. Slowly pushing him a bit away with her hands, her lips moved over his collarbone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 11, 2017 2:03 am

Andrei couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him at that small whine when he picked her up, and just dove right in for her neck, smiling with each moan, with the way he could hear her heartbeat turning more and more frantic with the passion rising in her. He was pretty sure that if his he'd had a heartbeat, his probably wouldn't be much better off.

But right now, he concentrated on kissing her, hands slipping down to her hips before she decided to lavish attention on his neck too. Not wanting to hide any sounds form her - because, well, why should he? She didn't hide any from him, no fair if he hid them from her. So she did get a decent amount of moans slipping from his lips, a crooked smile appearing when she began pulling up his shirt. Of course, he helped, and flung it to a far corner of the room, taking a long, deep breath when her lips and hands moved, eyes closing to better enjoy the feeling of her slowly exploring his body.

//undskyld den blev liidt kortere :/
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 11, 2017 1:54 pm

His sounds made her smile against his cold skin. But it didn’t take long, before she got a bit annoyed that she couldn’t reach him that well in this position. With one hand on his shoulder, and also using her pretty impressive muscles in her legs, she turned them around. She didn’t hesitate as she sat there, on top of him. Leaning over him, she ones more claimed his neck with her lips, slowly rising herself to stand on all 4 over him. Only to nip, lick and kiss from his neck, over his chest and down to over that sexy body of his, felling every single muscle against her lips. Reaching his pants, she decided to bite just a bit harder on the side of his hip.

Her eyes rose to look at him, slowly letting her body move over his, making sure they were touching the whole time, ass pushed well upwards, letting him see what there was to see, now her skirt was still in the way. Her nipple finding his earlobe, a soft whisper ”Those sounds.. you’re going to drive me crazy with lust darling.” And he was, if his sexy body and the thing they did together wasn’t enough. That deep masculine voice moaning, just thinking about it, made her body scream for more. Once more claiming his lips, directly letting their tongues intertwine, all while her body was moving slowly against him, making her abdomen grin against his growing erection she already felt earlier.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei   Is fate taunting me? (xXx)  - Andrei - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 11, 2017 6:13 pm

A slightly surprised, but pleased smile appeared on his lips as she'd now turned them over, and he felt those lips, teeth and tongue work their way down his body... Obviously, she appreciated his looks, and... Well.. He just took it as a big compliment, of course. He was smiling as he reached down one broad hand, fingers trailing through her hair as she reached his hipbone, just a soft gasp slipping over his lips, his eyes entirely focused on her and nothing else.

Andrei chuckled when he heard her whisper, the tone of her voice just perfect... So perfect... "Mmhmm... Enlighten me... Does that mean you want me to stop them... Or continue?" that teasing twinkle was back in his eyes as he looked up at her, before his lips were claimed once more, and he just eagerly returned that kiss, finally letting his hands slip in under her top, beginning to pull it off of her like she'd done with his sweater moments before. That was only fair, right? At least he thought so. If he had to be half-naked, so did she. Simple logic. After all, that grind left no question about what she wanted... So he ground right back up against her, a grin on his face.

Is fate taunting me? (xXx) - Andrei
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Ohh by the way, I'm married. - Andrei
» Fate is something none of us can run from
» Do you believe in fate? - Andrew
» When marked by fate
» Fate's a Bitch, Isn't It?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St.-
Gå til: