Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just another day at the office...

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just another day at the office... - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Ylva smiled and said "Pack a light set of clothes then. My quiver is on a belt and fastened to my thigh, so I can carry a bag, so it's no problem. Just don't make it too heavy." She kept petting Alcita, still with a softer gaze than before, she almost looked innocent, like she hadn't been through hell and back.
She nodded and said "Well, I've lived most my life in the company of animals, so they're more like family than most humans.". Her gaze found Jussos face and she smiled. He didn't know she'd been hunted since the dawn of day, or that she'd been tortured or killed thousands of times.

Alcita finally moved her head, so Ylva could stand up. She took her bag and threw down the money for her food, as she went to go outside with the two police officers, one a shapeshifter and one a dog.
As they exited the resturant, she quickly found a cigarette and lit it, with a cheap lighter, she had to shake a few times before it'd work properly.
"So.. How much time do you have lefts of your lunch break?" She asked, haven gotten an idea. They'd only used about 20 minutes on eating and talking.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 9:15 pm

"I will, don't worry. It'll just be the light camo set." he smiled. "That, and my own bow. Don't really need anything else than that." He chuckled when he, once more, saw how much Alcita liked being petted by Ylva. it really was rare that she accepted people so readily, but with what Ylva told her of having lived most of her life among animals, it was no wonder. A quick question to Alcita, using his ability that allowed him to actually speak with her, confirmed his suspicion, that Alcita like dher because her body language matched whatever she did, and wasn't as 'decieving' as Alcita thought other people could be, sometimes.

After that short conversation with Alcita, he petted her head, and left the money for his own food on the table, before he followed Ylva out the door. "How long...? Oh. We have half an hour's lunch break, so I've got about ten minutes left of my break. Why?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Ylva smiled and nodded "A shirt and some pants will work as well. I've never really understood the whole camo thing, it's so few animals who actually see you, before they flee. Most of them either hear you or feel you in the ground.". She looked at the two, as they seemed to almost talk, even though it was more like weird sounds and body language. She couldn't help, but smile at the two of them.

"Great, then come on, I wanna show you something." She said and took his hand and pulled him along with her, with her cigarette hanging from her lips and her steps fast and sure on the ground. She dragged him along with him, through the side streets, they were almost running as well. They stopped in front of a tiny park-like square. "I live up there, for now at least.". She pointed at a window in one of the roofs. It wasn't in the nice part of town, but it was cheap, and she didn't have a lot in her apartment, she actually only had a madrass and her laptop, which she always took with her anyway. So it was just a place to sleep. She didn't like staying in the same confined space for too long. She missed living in the forest, yet she knew she couldn't do that here. She pulled him along, over to a little bench under an oaktree. "I came here once, some years back, when I was moving through town.". She had let go of his hand then and sat down on the bench.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 25, 2017 12:29 am

"Well, with most people I can see that as being a problem, yes. But, to be quite fair, I'm not like most people," he chuckled. "Been living in forests for a fair pair of my life. Some of it was nice, some of it... Not so much." a light shiver passed through him, remembering some of the villages' inhabitants chasing him out of town when one had accidentally seen him transform. He was so happy that there was none of that here in Gaia, or in Moonlight Falls. "I'm usually silent enough that the prey animals don't notice me until I'm close enough to shoot them or pounce at them, anyway." he shrugged.

He blinked a little as she dragged him along, and Alcita dutifully followed her master,right behind his heels. He smiled, though, as he sat down on the bench next to her, and looked around a little. "Nice little secluded spot," he had to admit.

//sorry it's kinda short :/
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... - Page 2 Empty

Just another day at the office...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: