Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just another day at the office...

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just another day at the office... Empty
IndlægEmne: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptySøn Okt 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Tid: Lørdag, ca. 11 om formiddagen, middags mylder
Sted: Midt på gågaden i Gaia
Omgivelser: En masse mennesker, der hygger sig med at shoppe
Vejr: Tørvejr, med let solbag skyen
@Ylva

Ah. Another busy day in the market, another day of work standing at full alert for any pocket thieves. Things had been a bit slow at the station lately, nothing big to report, and so, the dogpatrol had gotten the task of securing the main street from any thieving misfits. And of course, Jusso was the only one from the dog patrol not currently taking some days off, so here he was with his trusty dog Alcita by his side, panting a little. There was just a soft breeze in the air, perfect for the thick cotton his uniform was made of, and better for Alcita's long fur than no breeze at all.

He was stile on high alert as they got out into a bit thinner population, eyes darting from side to side behind sunglasses, hiding who he was looking at at any given moment, affering him a little secrecy as he watched out for potential thieves.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptySøn Okt 08, 2017 10:43 pm

When Ylva had woken up that morning, she felt good and had decided to go to Gaia, for a little autumn shopping. She had her notebook and pens with her, if the inspiration to write should hit her.

She had taken the bus to Gaia and had gotten off a little bit before her stop, she liked walking a little, this way she also got a little exercise and to experience the town a little. She walked with her bag over her shoulder and her hands in the pockets of her bourgundy colored leather jacket, that was thrown over her dusty dark green top and dark grey hoodie, that she wore with her black ripped skinny jeans. She had forgotten her scarf, so she was a little bit cold.

She was minding her own business as she turned and began walking down the busy street, until he bag were suddenly yanked from her arm and she yelled "HEY! COME BACK HERE!" As she ran after the theif in full sprint, trying not to shove people too much. "HE'S GOT MY BAG!" She yelled again, while making her way after the theif, even though he got farther and farther away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptySøn Okt 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Jusso, still just walking slowly alone the middle of the main street, keeping watch, suddenly heard someone yelling. Was that? Yes, that was a woman, and there was a thief on the loose. As she spun around, the guy actually ran straight into him - then realized he'd bumped into a cop, and set off at even greater speed. Too bad for him that he hadn't seen Alcita.

"HEY! YOU THERE! THIEF! IN THE NAME OF THE LAW, STOP!"
Jusso bellowed at the top of his lungs. When that only made the thief's run more panicked, he snipped the leash off of Alcita. "C'mon girl! FETCH!" no sooner had the order left his lips than Alcita sprinted ahead, weaving through people wish ease as she was on the trail of the thief. Jusso ran after her as fast as he could, once more grateful for her plush white fur which made her easy for him to spot even in the thick crowds.

The chase took maybe half a minute with the running start the guy had, but, eventually, there was a loud scream as Alcita bit into his calf, making him topple over and stay there, as she didn't let go of his leg, even when the bastard hit her in the head. "STOP!" Jusso bellowed once more, some anger in his voice now he saw what the guy was doing. "Unless you want another conviction, stop hitting the dog this isntant, or you will be charged with violence against an officer on duty."

"It's just a bloody dog!" the guy defended himself, but stopped hitting poor Alcita. "She's a working dog, thank you." Jusso huffed, and let go of the pistol handle his hand had landed on, ready to threaten the guy to stop harming his police dog. "Now. The time is 11:38, and you are hereby arrested for attempted theft." he then said, kneeling down his his knee in the back of the guy's back, and wrestling his wrists into the pair of handcuffs he got out from a pouch on his belt. It was only when the handcuffs were fully on, that Alcita leg go of the guys leg, and good a good scratch behind an ear for her good work.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Ylva saw the police officer, releasing his dog in duty and she slowed down a little, yet still at a running pace, she knew she shouldn't intervene with a police dog, especially not, when it was chasing it's target.
She pushed through the crowd and when she finally arrived at the scene, she saw the officer arresting the thief.
The officer was actually kind of handsome, with his unruly dark curly hair. The uniform did nothing for her, yet she could see he was well trained underneath it.
She tucked her jacket closer around her, trying to keep warm, as a cool gust of wind came crashing against them. She hadn't caught her breathe fully, but she said "Thank you, officer." She saw as he scratched the dog lovingly behind her ear as to say the dog did a good job. "Not to be rude or anything, but can I please get my bag back now?".
She was feeling a little anxious without her notebook on her, especially since it contained most of her new book, and some old memories, no one should ever learn about. The anxiety didn't show on her face though, not even in her body language, she looked calm, not even shaken up, as someone would, if they'd just had someone stolen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 4:12 pm

While she got over there, Jusso'd moved the scratch from just the ear to most of his beloved dog, who, despite being a service dog, happily rolled over on her back for belly scratches while he muttered some cutesy-sounding words, which no-one'd probably understand, as it was him using his ability to be able to actually talk to Alcita, properly telling her just how good of a dog she was, catching the big bad thief. He was broken out of this 'cuddle-trance' when he heard her asking to get her bag again, at which he hastily (and rather awkwardly) stood up, straightened his uniform, cleared his throat, and gave it back to her.

"Yeah. Of course." he smiled. "I hope nothing in there got broken when Alcita tripped him," he then added, with a slightly awkward grin, scratching the back of his neck as Alcita sat up next to the thief, making sure he didn't try to run again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Ylva took the bag from his hand, when he handed it to her "Thanks. And don't worry, there's only a notebook and some pens in there.." And it was true, it was the only thing in her bag, but the notebook was of great importance to her.

She tucked some of her short hair behind her ear and quickly looked inside her bag to see if anything was missing.

Her gaze falling upon the handcuffed theif, who was still laying on the ground, to the dog and she couldn't help herself, so she said "Thanks to you too. You're such a brave one.". She didn't reach down to pet the dog, but looked to Jusso instead and said "She's a beauty. What's her name?". She placed her bag on her shoulder again and crossed her arms in front of her, to keep a little warmer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Alcita wagged her tail a bit when Ylva called her brave, recognizing the tone of her voice to be one of praise rather than understanding the words - it was only her master's words she understood, sometimes.

"Yeah, she really is, isn't she?" Jusso smiled when Ylva called his trusted dog beautiful. "Her name's Alcita. I've had her for... About four years now, isn't that right, girl?" he asked the dog, who gave a small bark in confirmation. "Yeah, just about that long. Best partner you could ever have," he smiled and looked back at Ylva while bending down to clip the leash back on Alcita, as he saw the one other officer on patrol in main street spotting him. When he saw that, Jusso waved him over, so he could take the thief back to the station. "Attempted theft, and hitting an officer on duty." he explained to his colleague, referring to Alcita when he said the word 'officer'. His colleague nodded. "C'mon buddy, you're going to get a free trip to the station. Ma'am," he said, nodding at Ylva, before carrying the guy off.

"Now, uhm... You got any pets, yourself?" Jusso asked, just to break the silence that followed his colleague.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Ylva smiled a friendly smile at Jusso as he told her about Alcita. It was a beautiful name for a beautiful dog. "It suits her. Italian?". She asked, with a curious expression on her calm face.
She saw as the officer waved over another officer, to take the thief back to the station, she nodded at him, as he bid her farewell. Her gaze following them, as they went. A deep sigh left her, as she knew he'd get away from everything with only a fine and some community service.

She looked, at Jusso again, when he asked her if she had any pets as well. "I used to. But not anymore." She had owned both cats and dogs, as well as reptiles, rodents and birds. But she outlived them all or they got taken away, when she died. One or two had ran off or gotten killed in accidents, but it hurt her all the same. She had however thought about getting a dog again.
It suddenly hit her that they hadn't even exchanged names and she put out her hand to shake his and said "I'm Ylva, by the way."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 5:43 pm

"Yeah, it is. I thought it suited her, as special as he is." he smiled, and looked down at his dog with nothing short of love in his eyes. When he looked back at her, as she said her name, the smile brightened as he shook her hand. "I'm Jusso. You've got a pretty special name yourself, too. I like it." he then said, before letting go again, and straigthening up a little. Not that he could straigthen up all that much, he was one of the shortest officers at the station. But nonetheless, he was still the perfect officer within the dog patrol - when you didn't look at that one time he almost beat up a guy before his trial. His wolf instinct had run a bit amuck there, and he couldn't control his anger. 'Twas all over and done now, though. "I'm actually going to go on my lunch break right about now. So.. If you wanna talk some more, you're welcome to come with me."

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Ylva smiled at the way he looked at Alcita. He really adored his dog, that was for sure. She recognized the way he looked at the dog, it was how she had looked at her own pets.
"Thanks, it's Swedish, or so they say. It means she-wolf." It was known as a Swedish name, dating back to the Viking Era, but she was much older than that, so she knew it wasn't Swedish.
Her eyes followed his movement, as he stood up straight. He wasn't as tall as most men, but he was still a good few centimeters taller than her.
When she heard his offer about lunch, she nodded, with a slight shrug, she wasn't in a hurry and she was sure he could show her a good place to get lunch. "Sure, where do you wanna go? I'm quite new to the area, so.." She smiled at him, and uncrossed her arms.

//Sorry det er så kort Q_Q
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 6:25 pm

"Well, this is the good thing about her being a working dog. They can't legally make me keep her out, so I can still go to my favorite café in my break," he grinned, winking at her, before he turned, and began to walk - obviously expecting her to follow, since she followed up on his offer. "They have a bit of everything, including a couple steaks. That's what I usually go there for." a lot of people might think noon was too early for steak, but he usually had his big meal at lunch time and a smaller one at dinner time. It just seemed more practical, to get the biggest meal while at work and while being active. "Their ribeye is especially amazing, because of the red wine marinade. But no matter what you like, they're sure to have something." he said, smiling at her over his shoulder as they walked to the other end of the main street.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Ylva began walking by his side, as he talked about the place they were getting lunch. She didn't have to worry about money, since she had more than enough, from all her books. She usually had small tiny meals throughout the day, to keep her hunger at bay.
As they walked, she lit up a cigarette, making sure to stay on the side of both Jusso and Alcita, so they wouldn't get hit by the nasty smoke from her cigarette. Sure, she had her nasty habbit, but she did have respect for others.
Her cigarette were finished, when they arrived at what looked like a diner, and she quickly put out the cigarette on the bottom of her shoe and threw the bud in a carbage can. She had too much respect for nature and all it's animals.
When they entered, she said hallo to the waiter and they got seated at a window table. She ordered a cheeseburger, with chilifries and a Forest Berry milkshake.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 8:08 pm

On the way over there, he got to mention growing up in Finland and his time in the Athena academy through casual smalltalk, and he seemed to be longing to go home for a trip soon - he hadn't seen his parents in at least 8 years by now. He seemed a lot happier talking about the academy, though.

When they'd gotten their table in the diner and Ylva had ordered her food, he ordered his rib-eye steak, with a salad on the side and a big glass of sparkling water. He really wanted the chocolat emilkshake, but that'd just be undoing the training he had planned for later that day. "So... You're pretty new in town? What brought you here?" he asked with a small smile. "I mean, for me it was pretty logical to stay here after having been at the academy."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 8:27 pm

She could tell that he clearly longed for a trip to Finland, she understood it perfectly well, it was a beautiful country. One of the few places she actually only had visited and not lived in. But he seemed to light up as he talked about the academy. Like a kid on christmas eve.

"I traveled through here a few years ago, I loved how aware everyone is about everything here. No humans that are doubting anyone or the exsistence of anything." She smiled at the waitress that placed their food in front of them. Ylva's greasy food and Jusso's healthy meal. She didn't even feel bad about the calories, she'd burn them somehow anyway.
"So I guess you can say I fell in love with this place. I do however live in Moonlight Falls currently, it's closer to the woods.". She ate some of her fries and drank a little of her milkshake, before continuing. "I go there to practise with my bow or to write on my books." She smiled at him. She usually didn't open up to strangers, but these weren't things he could use against her. Besides he seemed trustworthy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 8:43 pm

"Ah. Yeah, I get why you love that. That's also why I've stayed. These two cities and the academy... It's the only places people haven't freaked out about having a shapeshifter in their midst. And especially as an officer, which I always wanted to end up as. People back in Finland are way too superstitious and hostile towards the unknown for it to ever have happened back there... Sadly." he sighed. "But, good thing these cities exist, then." smiling, he dug into his steak and salad, washing it down with a gulp of water. "I'd have loved to live in Moonlight Falls, but... Just seemed easier to stay in the same city as my job." he smiled, and ate a potato from his plate. Speaking of being a shapeshifter, his manner of eating was a bit animalistic. Yes, he used the knife and fork, but he barely even chewed his food. When she talked about bow practice, he looked up from his plate again. "Oh? You're with the bow and arrow, too?" he smiled. "I love to go hunting with that. Studied it back at the academy, too. Whenever it's hunting season, my food budget always have leftover money with the deer and boars I catch."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Ylva nodded and laughed a little, it was true that a lot of people in Finland was superstitious, especially to the supernatural. While Jusso had talked, she had eating about a quarter of her burger and nodded along to the points she agreed upon.
"Yeah, I get that. That's the amazing thing about being an author, you get to travel around and live anywhere you want." She smiled at drank some more of her milkshake, before taking the candied cherry that was used as a garnish and ate it.
She didn't mind his eating manners, as long as he didn't chew with his mouth open and spat it everywhere, she would be content.
"Yeah, been practising archery since I was a little girl. I used to have to hunt for my food, and still do sometimes. I use the entire animal though, bones and hide all the same." She smiled and threw a fry inside her mouth, before wiping her fingers on a napkin. "We should go hunt together sometime then. Make it a feast and cook it over open fire.".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyTirs Okt 10, 2017 12:24 am

Jusso nodded as she talked, to show he was still listening while devouring more of his steak. It was pretty clear that he did love steak, even if he hadn't told her. "Ah. So you're an author? That's amazing. Not many people get to earn enough on that to live from it, though I know many people want to. You must be really good at it." he smiled, reaching down to give Alcita a scratch behind an ear - and one of the potatoes, after making sure none of the waitresses were around to see it. She ate it happily, tail wagging as she munched on it.

Then he took another sip of his water, as she spoke about her hunting experiences. "Yeah, I'm totally up for that. It'd be nice to have someone with me out there. Besides Alcita, of course. But she doesn't hunt the prey unless it's one of the times I go without my bow and hunt in animal form instead. She loves to run free with me, like that." he grinned. "I'm free most weekends."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyTirs Okt 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Ylva nodded, she had earned more than enough writing books and publishing them under pseudonyms. She sipped some of her milkshake and licked her lip, as she continued "Yeah, I've published a few books.". She leaned back in her seat and smiled at him "You might have read one or two of them, if you read.".
Her eyes followed the potato he was giving to Alcita and she couldn't help, but let a little giggle escape, when she saw the dog happily eating it.

She nodded, as she listened to him telling her about the hunting, she nodded a few times and said "Well, I'm free this weekend, if you wanna go then?" She popped a chilifry inside her mouth and continued "I think I may have found the perfect spot for it ind the forest as well. There's a big glen a few kilometers in." She smiled and for once actually felt excited about spending time with someone else.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyTirs Okt 10, 2017 8:29 pm

"Eh... To be fair, I only really read fantasy books and the law books I need to be able to recite for my job." he grinned. "So unless you write some of that, I'm sad to say I probably haven't read any of your works." he smiled, and ate some more of his salad. "I don't really have that much time to read. I usually to work, then let Alcita into the apartment before I go train an hour, and then it's back home to make dinner and watch a bit of tv before I have to go to bed." he shrugged. "The normal working mill. And of course, I use the weekends in the forest. Sometimes hunting, sometimes just camping." he grinned. "Might sound boring, but I like to have things structured like that." he leant back and stretched, sighing when his neck gave a satisfying crack.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." he then answered, to her suggestion about hunting together this weekend. "Is that the glen that's closest to the west-side parking lot?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyFre Okt 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Ylva laughed a little, as he said he only read fantasy and law books. What a mix, yet she understood the reason. The law books were for his job and the fantasy was probably, because he wanted to escape for a while and live an adventure. That was the most common reason why people read fantasy novels. She smiled and said "Then there's a good chance you've read some of my books. I always use psydonyms though. I like my privacy, so what I'm about to tell you is a secret." She leaned forward and said in a hushed voice "I've written An Angels Heart, When Wings Fail But The Heart Flutters, the Dark Magic-series and a few more.". She smiled and leaned back, she had chosen her titles with care, making sure they were all some she had released recently. And even though some of her books sounded like love stories, they were far from it.
She nodded and said "It's understandable. I don't always have time to do everything I want to. But I have some days, where I don't do anything, but what I want to, and not because I need to." She smiled at him and licked her lower lip free of salt from her fries.

"Yeah, that's the glen." She smiled at him and said "Meet you at dawn by the west-side parking lot?" She smiled and drank a little of her drink and starting to feel the need to smoke once again, but that always came, after she had eaten. She had left almost nothing on her plate, only her milkshake had something left in it and she was slowly sipping it, while she waited for Jusso to finish.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyLør Okt 21, 2017 3:07 am

He sat and nodded while she listed some of her books. Smiling, he chewed and swallowed another chunk of meat, dabbing the corners of his mouth with his napkin. "Ah. Well, then I have read some. Read the Dark Magic series a year or two ago. You're a pretty good author, then." he smiled. "I get why you can make money off of it." and with a bright, friendly smile, he took another bite of steak, and some salad.

When she suggested the meeting point and time, he nodded at first, again. "Yeah, sounds just perfect. I think I'll do both types of hunting this weekend, though... Which means two sets of clothes," he chuckled. "You live and you learn. Any chance you will transform anywhere, you make sure to have a second outfit with you," he laughed. "It's hella awkward if you don't." he wink he sent her, told her all she needed to know about it having happened before. A minute or two later, he got down the last chunk of meat and potato.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Ylva smiled and said "I hope you enjoyed them then. I've actually been thinking about releasing another series, about the three knights, before they met the dark magician.". She leaned back in the chair, remembering the real memory, that the series was based on. She sighed silently, as she remembered how one of her big loves had been corrupted by dark magic. She'd hadn't been able to save him, and in the end she killed herself, so he'd die, before he could bring down a whole country, just to rule.

She smiled at Jusso and laughed a little at what he told her and she asked "Or you could just undress your clothes, instead of ruining them, when you transform.". She smiled at him, looking knowingly at him and drank the last of her milkshake. She placed the glass on the table in front of her and moved to get up, to see Alctia staring at her and she patted over and laid her head in her lap. She smiled down at the white german shepard and laid her hand on top og her head and the dog closed her eyes and enjoyed the petting. Meanwhile Ylva, could help the toothy smile that crew on her face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptySøn Okt 22, 2017 9:26 pm

"I did enjoy them, very much so. Read them just around the time I got Alcita here," he smiled fondly at the memory, she was just a small pup back then, and he was the one to train her along with the dog specialists. "I'll look forward to the other series, if you get it done, then!" he said with a bright smile as he drank the last bit of his water, and asked for the check.

"Yeah, I know I can just undress, but... My hunting instinct sometimes gets the better of me, and I transform without much thought," he said with a shrug and a small, guilty laugh. That's how it was, for him at least, with his main animal being a wolf. He couldn't help but 'aww' and chuckle a little at Alcita when she trotted over to place her head on Ylva's lap, and proceeded to wag her tail and pant happily. "She only does that with a very limited number of people. She really doesn't like many. I'm guessiong you're good with animals, in general?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Ylva smiled at Jusso, as he expressed his excitement for the new series she was working on, but she had to get another story finished first, a series about how love can turn sour, about an fallen angel and her lover, who has a really big secret. It was about an old love Ylva had once experienced.

Ylva nodded "That makes sense, if you'd like, I could help carry some of it? I think we're probably going to stray quite far from the camp, and it's easier to get the animal back to camp as two humans.".
She smiled kindly down at Alcita, as she enjoyed the pettings she was getting. A softness showed in Ylva's eyes and she couldn't help, but giggle a bit. "I'd like to think so, I've had quite a few animals through the years.". She looked down at Alcita and said "You're such a pretty girl. And good too." The tone of her voice, made Alcitas tail wag a bit faster and she lifted her head and gav a small yelp. Ylva look at Jusso. "Wanna keep me company outside, while I smoke one?" She asked and held up her pack of cigarettes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... EmptyMan Okt 23, 2017 3:27 pm

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. I mean, there's no way I can carry my backpack while shapeshifted, anyway." he said with a smile and shrugged. "So normally I tie it up in a bear bag if we're camping, or just leave it in the car if we're only there for the hunt. But an extra set of hands is always helpful," he smiled. Seeing how happy Alcita was for Ylva, and the look Ylva had in her eyes when she looked at his dog, warmed his heart. "I can tell. Not many people look at animals the way we do, do they?" he said with just a soft smile, and a lot of love in his eyes as he looked down at Alcita again.

When she asked if he'd join he routside, he nodded and stood up. "Yeah, I've got ten minutes left before my break's over and I need to get back to patrolling. So, sure, let's go out." he stood back up, clipped the leash back on Alcita, and walked out of the café with her trotting right beside him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just another day at the office...   Just another day at the office... Empty

Just another day at the office...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: