Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Things We Lost in the Fire

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

Things We Lost in the Fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Things We Lost in the Fire   Things We Lost in the Fire EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:03 pm

Location | First at their house
Date | August 5th 2022
Time | Midday
Topic for | @Hope

Vacation. Great one would think. It also was, or he had looked forward to it. Coming early home from work knowing now was the time for a break. Hope and Jasmine were out shopping and just hanging out, so even if he was earlier home than expected. He had just sat down with a cop of coffee letting his girls enjoy themselves. Then a message from an unknown person showed up on his screen, demanding help with getting the head on a werewolf target. Jamie pressed his brows together, wondering if his father perhaps was messing with him. It was the if you want to see you daughter again, you should accept the mission. Jamie felt his heart sitting in his throat, slightly starting to sweat a little bit. He just replied he wanted prof that they had her, he knew Hope wouldn't just let anyone take Jasmine and not tell him right away - this had to be someone trying to pull a terrible joke on him. But the next message he got made him drop his phone, the sound of the video still playing. His Olivia crying that she just wanted to go home, why she couldn't come home. Where her father was.

His heart felt torn apart, and he didn't even dare pick the phone up at first. But then he did, he replayed it. Over and over again, just looking at her face. She looked a bit older, but it had also been a few days. The tears reached his eyes, burring his vision and he took a sharper breath in, before he started crying. Just letting himself fall to the ground sitting there. He didn't even notice when the door opened and Hope and Jasmine got home. He just sat there with his back against the wall and looked at the video over and over again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

IndlægEmne: Sv: Things We Lost in the Fire   Things We Lost in the Fire EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 6:46 pm

Things were slowly starting to settle for Hope. She had become more her former self, or at least the person she had become in the period of the best time she and Jamie had together back before all of the tragedy had hit them. Even if this time was different in the sense that they had Jasmine, and they weren’t hiding from the world. They weren’t trying to be anyone else than the people that they were. Two people from the supernatural world, dealing with trauma and not denying that they both needed help but still respected that the other had a different way of getting through all the troubles that constantly came into their paths.
A couple of months had come and gone already. It was almost unimaginable that it had already been that long since she had Jamie had found each other again, more so that they had also managed to get into the routine of being a couple and a far better couple than before.

She and Jasmine had spent almost the entire day at the mall. All shops had been expected, and they had tried on clothes, laughing when they found something that wasn’t them at all—almost in a way to get out of their comfort zone. In the end, they both ended up buying exactly what they always did. Hope had a little spontaneously invited the young shapeshifter to watch a movie in the mall's cinema. So, it wasn’t until rather late that they pulled up in the driveway and got out. It was already there that she knew something was wrong, not that she had the same powers as her youngest sister—sometimes you just knew these things.

Jamie?” she called, dropped the keys in the bowl by the entryway and then nodded that Jasmine should go to her room. Then she walked into the living room, where she found Jamie. With a worried look, she walked over and squatted down before him; her hand found his cheek and her thumb gently dried away a tear (one of many) that had fallen down his cheek “talk to me”, she whispered, already dreading the answer she would get.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: Things We Lost in the Fire   Things We Lost in the Fire EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Jasmine noticed rather quickly something was wrong, but nodded to Hope as she made a hint that Jasmine needed to get upstairs.
Jamie remained seated, just starring into the locked phone by now. Not having noticed how the time that passed him. He had barely heard her voice. Lost in his own thoughts, hoping he had just been caught in a dream, but as she touched his cheek, he flinched a little bit and blinked. Jamie tried to clear his throat, but his mouth was so dry. So, so dry. "Look at this," his voice so hoarse. As she then unlocked the phone and played the video again, his hand shaking and almost not able to fold the phone still, but the sound of their now ten year old daughter talking was like a pinch in his soul. Like someone had just taken out his heart and ripped it out from his chest. Crushed it into pieces. Jamie knew he had to find a way to get Olivia back, he would find a way. But he also knew that he needed to pull some cards that he likely wouldn't be popular with pulling, yet, in this situation - he had to ask. He had to try. Hope was a solar fairy, against vampires it was an incredible skill. Jamie could ask Theo for another favor of course, but they needed more advantage against the vampires as well, he would ask Elenora. Knowing she had retired from it, and kept distance, much like Archie, she was just way more addicted to the rush of it. And he knew if he asked her it was like trapping her into the life she had left behind. But they could use her powers in this matter.

"I've been starring at it for hours now, figuring out how its possible, but it is. They want me to go after some new pack of werewolves, bring me the alpha's head to get her back," he informed nodding for Hope to read the last part of the message. Well, another point to Jamie and Hope, they didn't know Hope was alive. But there was also no way Jamie wanted to kill another werewolf, this Angela Lockett had done nothing to him - but he would lie if he said he wasn't tempted just for the sake of getting his daughter back. Then he also now had far more heart and knew, he likely could take away another child's mother or someone's wife - sister - he didn't want that.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Things We Lost in the Fire   Things We Lost in the Fire Empty

Things We Lost in the Fire
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Fire on fire
» Fire & trash
» Ignite the fire
» Forest fire
» ... There was a fire in the kitchen

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: