Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Collateral damage.

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Elijah

Elijah

Humør : I tried to be good, then I got bored.
Fag : None.
Antal indlæg : 26

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 1:13 pm

Weather: It's windy and has been raining, but is beginning to stop. The temperature is still in the high end.
Place: Ellison Avenue.
Time: 11.27.
Date: 21st of July 2022.
Surroundings: Street lights flickering slightly, a lot of darkened houses and cars parked on the side of the road.
Outfit
Topic partner: @Mariella

Elijah had fucked up. He knew that now. Kidnapping Linus' son had only ever been to help Helio. He wanted Southside for himself, didn't he? That was never going to happen by playing nice. Elijah was just doing these things, so Helio didn't have to. He could be seen as a somewhat benevolent leader, while Elijah did the dirty work. It worked best that way.
But now that he had made a mistake, he was just following Helio's orders for a while. He would go back to doing his own thing eventually, but he had to show Helio he was still loyal to him. He was really the only person who had Elijah's trust and loyalitet. But Helio also knew how to keep it, which was quite a skill on it's own. He was sitting in a car in front of the fairy's house. She was Francis' daughter, so it was natural she was up for grabs in this conflict. He was not doing anything, until he heard from Helio what to do. He had a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth, when he turned the sideview mirror to correct his slick back hair. Elijah was meticulous with makin sure his looks were on point every minute. He picked up the phone when Helio called him. "Consider it done," he spoke into the phone, before hanging up. The phone was placed back in his right pocket.

He left the car and moved up towards Mariella's house. On the way, he activated his ability to go unnoticed. He wouldn't want her to see him coming, afterall. He moved around the house, checking to see if she was in there. He also looked for possible entrances. He could easily get into the house by force, but it was easier if he didn't need to. He was already thinking what to do with the fairy. He needed to keep her alive for sure, but other than that, he had many ideas on how to treat her. He had tried to figure out her abilities, so he could best prepare himself for what to expect. Of course he had also brought crushed up iron. It was really the best way to control a fairy and made sure they wouldn't change form. It was such a bother, when they changed into their winged little pestilens form.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Outfit | Link

It wasn't like she was sneaking around in the house, but she had been picking something up  it wasn't like she stayed here that often. And she had just needed to pick something up after work, Alison had thrown this after work party - a blast really, but now was the time to head home. She had texted her hard working boyfriend that she was on her way, just wanting to grab something. Both Nigel and Irina knew she would come around for it, so it was easy to grab by the entrance. And she was out quickly again, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby now that it seemed like everyone was finally sleeping.

Mariella moved outside again and locked the door carefully. She pressed her brows a bit together, something was odd. But she didn't think to much about it really. She just walked down away from the front porch and started heading towards the road. Mariella sensed something, making her turn her head around and her eyes began to glow with this violet color trying to pick up on whatever sense of darkness she felt in the area. There was something, but she wasn't really sure where it was coming from. First thought was moving back towards Nigel's, but she didn't want to bring too much trouble along into the house. Then she thought if Hope and Jamie were still up. At least having them walk down the street and just wait till she knew it was nothing. So, Mariella started to look around after her phone, while still very much trying to be aware of the dark.
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 5:44 pm

She was making it easy for him, as she walked away from the house. This was neutral ground. Her home was an advantage for her. She would know it better. Out here, they were equals. He went after her. The way she looked around, made him think she might sense he was there, but not completely. She still seemed confused about where to look. Panic was not an emotion foreign to him. It was not one he experienced much himself, but he had seen it presented a lot of times in others. Something told him, he was going to see it in Mariella as well. At some point. If he was lucky.
He moved to her front and tilted his head to look at her. His tongue laid against his front teeth as he watched her. He placed himself next to her. She might sense his aura much more clearly now. It was of no matter. He was going to reveal himself anyway. He moved an arm around her shoulders and stopped the use of his ability. ”Hello sweetheart. Let’s go for a ride.” He surely didn’t make it seem like she had much option. However, he didn’t expect her to go willingly. It was more fun when they fought against him anyway. He squeezed her shoulder and leaned down towards her. The smell from her blood was not lost on him. Even if tempting, now was not the time. ”You can thank you father for this.” He attempted to pull her against the car. How successful he was, would be determined by how much she would fight him.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 6:19 pm

The second he placed himself next to her she noticed him, even more so as his ability or whatever had tried to mask him from her went away, as he moved his arm around her shoulders with a firmer grip. "Yeah nah, sorry, you are not really my type," she replied back trying to get out of the grip - hating to admit that his strength matched hers. She hated how he squeezed her shoulder and leaned closer towards her, letting her heart skip a few beats ahead even though she tried to remain calm. You can thank you father for this, oh well that was just fantastic, what the heck had her father done now? She didn't even anything to do with the guy, and here she was. The demon tried to pull her towards the car, setting all Mariella's senses on alert in fighting back. She was raised by hunters, not fighting back would seem odd, even if she wasn't trained like her brothers. Mariella moved one of her hands up, letting a flaming hand come closer to his face attempting to touch it to give her a better chance of him getting a small shock, enough for her to be able to fold her other elbow and yank it towards his side. "You should just run while you still can," she warned him. Well, she could fight back some, but he was playing with fire and had to know when you did you would get burned. "I don't know what my father did, or what ever this is a part of, but I'm not a part of it, so leave me alone."
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 6:32 pm

Elijah let out a chuckle. ”That’s funny.” He was not releasing her just yet. Although he could feel she possessed quite some strength herself. It was going to be fight. All the more satisfactory when he overpowered her. And he was going to, one way or another. He could easily realize the probability of her moves, but he mostly used that when he was outgunned. That was not the case with her. Not yet at least. He released her when she put a burning hand towards his face. He felt her elbow collide with his side. Instead of seeming pained by it, a devious smile appeared on his lips. ”Only cowards run,” he commented and moved towards her again. He didn’t touch her yet, he just stood in front of her, looking down into her eyes. ”Do you know what the best strategy in war is?” He paused shortly, mostly for dramatic effect. ”Exploiting your enemies weak points. You are apart of it, because he cares for you.” He leaned down, his nose hovering just above hers. ”Now you can make me angry if you must. But you are not stupid, are you? You will survive this, if you come with me willingly. If not, well then you father can come pick up your body from a morgue.” He licked his lips and stood up straight again. ”The choice is simple, isn’t it?” He had been told by Helio to only scare her. This was an empty threat. However, he might need to use greater forces to scare her, depending on how she reacted.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 6:46 pm

She could run, a part of her wanted to. But she didn't know of his abilities, he could be amazing at throwing things, extremely fast or something else entirely - and one thing she didn't do was turning her back to an enemy. Mariella took a slightly sharper breath in knowing she was a part of this because of that exact reason the demon spoke about. It was a classic, if you couldn't hurt the person you wanted to you went for what was in their heart for a more harmful attack. It didn't mean she wanted to be a part of this game. He once again came closer than to her comfort, Mariella hated every little part of this, how he leaned closer to her.

"I told you to leave me alone," no she didn't want to make him angry. Far from. But right now even if he might not see this as her field, she was standing better right here - as long as she wasn't with him or ended up in that car, she still had some control - and she was going to fight to keep it. "I advice you to go, because if you do try something foolish, my father isn't the even the top of your problems," now it could mean plenty of things. Her trying to point out she could fight back, that she had people in her corner - all of the things above or none of them. And she wasn't the type to just throw around threats without having some meaning in them. Mariella knew her power and the people she had in her corner. "Do I need to burn you again, or did you understand my message this time?"
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 7:05 pm

Elijah was not aware when he crossed someone’s boundary. He was definitely not the best at reading people. But even if he did, he wouldn’t really care. He did what he needed to do to get his point across. But apparently it wasn’t working with her. She was still resistant. Maybe she was stupid. Or maybe she was too stubborn for her own good. Either way, he was going to get her with him one way or another. He rose his eyebrows when she talked back. She was brave. Stupidly so.

He leaned his head back when she spoke of worse consequences than her father. It might have worked on a man who felt fear, but it was very rare for him to so. He leaned his head back so he could watch her. He parted his lips. ”I understand that you think you hold the cards here.” His eyes began to turn a red color. ”You might have people who will avenge you, but if you’re not here to see it, then what’s the point?” Now six fangs appeared in his mouth as well. He grabbed her on each side of the arms. ”I’m just going to have a little taste.” He leaned forward towards her neck, in order to get a taste of her blood.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 7:23 pm

His eyes changed color, first warning sign, but the second she was to take a step back he was faster. Getting a grab onto her and held her still, before his fangs then pierced through the skin of her neck, making her leave a small pained scream from the shock, trying to move, but it seemed like he had her trapped. Now, she had never been fed on before, not by vampires or demons - she had heard enough stories. Mariella felt the tension of the pain spreading to the area, knowing that if this was to mess with her father - they wouldn't just kill her, which gave her a fair chance. But what she could do, was trying to put her mind somewhere else. Something she had mastered young to do her best to not let other people's emotions control her. So, she could channel her magic to send a warning out to Hope - just hoping she and Jamie were awake. Because if the demon kept drinking from her she had no idea how much more she could fight him, already feeling her energy fade.
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 7:35 pm

When Elijah had said he wanted just a taste, he had meant it. He was taking enough to perhaps take a bit of her power, but not nearly enough to truly hurt he. He pulled away and now the color of his lips matched his eyes. He had no intention of wiping it off. It might contribute to scaring her, which it was all about. He put his hand on the teeth marks on her neck. It should stop bleeding soon enough. ”Mmh..” He ran his tongue across his lips. ”Thank you for reminding me how divine fairy blood is.” He smiled slightly, which just looked incredibly creepy with the blood stained lips. His eyes returned to their normal blue color. He grabbed hold of her chin to force her gaze to meet his. ”It’s a shame you are Francis’ daughter. We could have had so much fun together.” He made a little shrug. ”Time to go.” He began pulling her to his car once more, a bit easier this time around.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 8:00 pm

He ran. He could feel the air burn in his lungs as he sprinted toward where he and Mariella had moved in. It wasn’t because he was expected to be home today, but he had been sitting in a meeting when something hit him, a feeling in his stomach that made him aware that he was needed at home. Using his powers, he pressed the wind against his body, making it easier for him to pick up the speed, and he nearly matched the speed of a pureblood vampire. He had learned a trick from his father when he was relatively young.
Just around the corner, and he would be home. He hoped he was wrong. Hoped that she would just laugh at him and tell him that he had been silly to think something was wrong. But he was just a few steps away when he saw two silhouettes walk toward a parked car. It took him just a moment to smell Mariella’s blood and then pinpoint the other to be a blood demon. “Hands off”, his voice was a low growl as he took a step closer, “put her down gently, or I might change my mind and make sure that you won’t get anywhere alive”, he growled, feeling the wolf force its way through making his eyes shine. Now, normally Leon strayed away from being violent or using his powers, but in this case, he decided to overrule his usual way of doing things. He attacked the blood demon's mind, twisting and turning, making it send out warnings of pain throughout his entire body. The mind was a fickle thing, and if you knew just how to use it, well, only your imagination would put down the limits of what you could make a person do. As soon as he saw an opportunity, he used his powers to control the wind to grab Mariella’s body and take her toward him.

Wake up!” Hope jumped out of bed, grabbing the best and first pair of pants she could get a hold of. She was wearing one of Jamie’s t-shirts, so that would have to do now “where are your guns” she said in an emotionless voice as she walked over and opened the closet where she took two and then turned her gaze toward him. “Mariella’s in trouble", she said before grabbing two daggers. Now, Jamie had never seen her in this mode, but there was a first time for everything, right?
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 8:19 pm

Finally the teeth released from her neck, and she let out a small groan of pain from the burning sensation spreading from her neck. Then he grabbed her chin, looking into his eyes. Mariella wanted to burn him, even if she had to light up herself with all the fire power she could to keep him at distance, but then the anger moved fast towards the area, and before she had a chance to even fight the demon on dragged her once again towards the car - she heard Leon's voice. Despite still having the demon's hands on her, all fear was removed from her body. Especially since it seemed like Leon managed to influence the demon in ways that let him release his grip and she could get over to Leon. Finally able to reach out for Leon and place an arm around his back, tugging his shirt to hold him close towards her, just starring at the demon before her.

Jamie got a scare. Who wouldn't when someone just jumped out of bed. "My go - where is what? Hope -" He barely got to wake up, but sat up confused - was she sleep walking or something? Just about to comment on it, Hope then said Mariella was in trouble and well, tables had turned. Jamie got up from the bed, took on a pair of shorts, seeing it was the closest thing he had to some clothing. Then walking over to where his weapons were and took some of his throwing stars out, a few daggers. Oddly enough, even if he hadn't seen her like this it didn't freak him out, he had modes himself that could make people shiver. And when it came to his family and the people he loved - everyone knew he could be the most deadly man alive. "Let's go then," he said before heading outside.
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 8:37 pm

Elijah felt he had gotten a chance to get her with him. It was short-lived. Soon a guy came floating through the air. What a show-off. He growled at him, which just made him laugh. What a ridiculous way to react. He had to be werewolf. No other species would be caught dead growling like that. He looked like he was about 13, but Elijah got a sense he might be older than that. He just looked at the new-comer and pulled Mariella even closer to him, not once looking away from him. He was nothing if not provoking.
His jaw tensed, when he started feeling a pain in his entire body, his grip on Mariella loosened and she was quick to get away. He fell to his knees, very much in pain. Yet there was still a smile on his face. Soon a deep laughter exited his body. Pain was not a fear of his. He didn’t mind a little pain. He used the car next to him for support, getting on his feet once more. Now was likely a time to get his other ability into play. It would take some out of him, but maybe he would at least be able to hurt the both of them. It was not a great idea to stand together when Elijah was targeting you. Much easier to get two birds with one stone this way.
A light blue tint glimmered in his eyes. A squirrel jumped out of a tree in a yard near them. It caused a dog in the same garden to rush forward to chase the squirrel. The dog ran into a ladder near the house. The ladder tilted and hit the electrical lines close by, making the lamp post nearest Leon and Mariella tilt towards them. Elijah fell to his knees again with a smirk on his lips. He continued to feel the pain in his entire body, but he managed to fight through it.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 9:09 pm

She managed to get over to him, which made Leon put an arm around her from behind, pressing her closer to his back; at least then, he knew just where she had him. He didn’t let go of the demon, knowing he might be far more powerful than he knew. Another thing he had learned from his father was never to underestimate your enemies, and even though he had never met this man before, he had just made that fatal move of making Leon his enemy.
When it seemed like the demon was starting something, he followed along with the many things happening all at once, only managed to use his powers to keep the beam from hitting him and Mariella straight on; hovering over them, it started to splinter, and he could hear how the wood was giving after in the hopes of trying to get all the way down. “Mariella, run after help”, Leon told her, not taking his eyes off Elijah. He lifted the beam and had to let go of his hold of Elijah’s mind. Instead, he turned the lamp post to go full speed toward the man. Then he used the wind around him to grab around the body to throw it against the wall; if making his mind into a puddle wasn’t enough, well, then he had to turn to the old school—making sure that the guy could barely walk from here.

Hope followed along, only to stop by Jasmine’s room; she tiptoed inside and placed a soft kiss against the younger woman’s temple “we'll be back soon”, she whispered, “when she got out, she made a magic spell that locked the house, down—no one would be able to get in or out until she returned. Then she ran to the car and got into the passenger seat.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 9:35 pm

Mariella noticed the demon was doing something as well, trying to figure out just what, just around the same time as Leon managed with his powers to stop the lamppost on its way towards them. Mariella hadn't realized she had held her breath, not till Leon asked her to go run for help. It took her a few seconds to convince herself to let go of Leon, to take her eyes away from the demon again after the lamppost wasn't an issue anymore. Then she finally loosened her grip away from Leon. It was first as she called was Jamie, who sat in the car, assuring he was on his way to the scene.

Jamie was already in the car when Hope got out and waited for her to get in, then heading towards where Mariella had made the phone call. He had even texted Theo for back up, not wanting to bring Nigel into this yet, and Archie - no one wanted to see Archie angry. Even so, he didn't know that Leon was with Mariella, and perhaps Archie was the best person to calm Mariella down from whatever she had experienced. "Can you get Archie, just in case its world war three we are entering, I want her to be able to run somewhere safe," he asked Hope, pressing he speeder to make sure they got their faster. And if anyone could get flawlessly to a scene while driving, it was Jamie. Could it give him a few tickets? Most likely, but he didn't care. Maybe he should give Reginald a call as well, but right now he counted on them being enough.

Mariella didn't want to run too far away, not wanting to leave Leon alone with the demon and she couldn't really dial numbers and run at the same time without her body warning her of the pain in her neck. Maybe she should just call Elias, he could be here within a speed of light and a door to open. But it didn't take long before she could see the front lights of a car rolling into the scene.
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 9:51 pm

A weak laugh could be heard from Elijah, as the newcomer put an arm around Mariella. Such a protective guy. People like this bored him. Someone so flavorless and ordinary. He had thought Mariella had been interesting, but how she was hiding away just proved him wrong. She was nothing but a scared girl, which you could find just about anywhere in this town.
Elijah’s gaze followed Mariella as she ran away. Well, hopefully she got enough of a fright. He still needed to hear from Helio that everything had gone according to plan. Until he did that, he would try and hold on and continue to scare the girl. Maybe he needed to reapply the strategy and hurt this guy. That might scare Mariella too. Besides, Helio hadn’t told him he couldn’t kill anyone, other than Mariella. He narrowed his eyes and used his power to find the probability of the man’s actions. He just barely managed to dive out of the way, before he was hit by the beam. But that didn’t really matter, because soon he was tossed against the wall. He grinned at the man. ”If you wanted me alone, you could have just asked.” He moved one hand slightly, as to call him closer. He was not going to let it go so easily. No matter if the guy moved closer or not, Elijah was going to talk. ”Have you ever tasted your girlfriend?” He licked his lips and his eyes once more turned red, simply thinking of the taste. ”You should try it. You might like it.” He laughed a hoarse laugh. His chest was hurting a bit after colliding with the wall, but nothing he was particularly scared of. Whatever it was, was going to heal.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 10:53 pm

Now that Mariella was out of the way, the mask Leon had put on was peeled away, and the animal that he truly was revealed; a smirk formed over his lips as a hand glided over the beard; he had started to grow these last past months.
Right, just another guy that is too smart in his mouth for his own good. Is that how you kept yourself alive all these years?” he asked with an almost eerie calm voice, mainly because it was clear that something brutal was hidden in the depts of how he pronounced every word.
Do you know what happens when the air leaves the lungs of a demon?” he asked, lifting a brow, not caring if he got an answer or not, as he walked closer and sucked all of the air out of the guy, only giving it back as he saw how he would be gasping for air that wouldn’t enter his body. “He is reduced to a mere human” he was close enough for Elijah to grab him, but it was almost like the werewolf just waited for the demon to anger him more, to give him a reason to take this even further than just making a point not to touch the people he loved.

Right, on it”, Hope said and quickly fished her phone out and made a call to Archie, who didn’t pick up “shit, I think he and Elenora are sleeping”, she mumbled, not that she blamed them; it was getting relatively late, and any sane person wouldn’t have their mobile on vibrate, who would suspect that their family would be attacked tonight?
Then the phone buzzed, telling Jamie that Theo was on his way; at least, that was one more they had in their corner.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 4:10 am

Jamie let out a sigh, "well so was I," he replied, no that he was mad at them for being asleep. Some of them should get to be having a semi normal and get to sleep. Now, he had made the first call, he would try a second time and if anything failed just leave a message that things were fine once they had gotten to Mariella and seen the scene. Right now, they had no idea how the scene looked and Jamie would rather assume the worst than getting surprised with something. "Try from my phone and see if it goes through, see if he removed the feature that allows me to call him through even if he is sound asleep - he is gonna be more mad in the morning knowing the reason we called," hell if they didn't call Jamie himself on a matter like this, or at least try again he would be more mad at himself for not showing up till the next day. Because you never knew a situation completely till you saw it with your own eyes. "If it doesn't go through just leave a voicemail, we can always text him when its over -" he added then finally picking up on Mariella's scent a while after. Stopping the car and stepped out, he could smell the blood in the air, making his blood boil. "Leon is here - lets go see what this is all about a bit more calm knowing Leon was around, Jamie closed the door to his car and got his weapons ready before heading towards where he could pick up the trace of the different scents.

Mariella leaned her head a little against the nearest wall she was standing towards taking a sharper breath in. Then taking a step away from it by the sense of more people simply by the pick ups of their emotion, turning her head to further down the streets seeing Theo and began running towards him.
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 11:22 am

Elijah could see this was going to be interesting. The way the guy’s lips folded into a smirk told him as much. ”Correct me if I’m wrong, but you almost sound concerned for my well-being.” Anyone with eyes could see that wasn’t the case. Nobody here cared what happened to Elijah. It was thrilling. He didn’t mind being at a disadvantage. It just pissed people off more when he survived.
Getting out of there unscathed wasn’t in the cards for Elijah. He knew it and was fine with it. ”Is this an anatom-“ He was cut off, when the air disappeared from his lungs. He kept himself from reacting as long as possible. He was not going to give this man the satisfactory of thinking he got to him. He knew using his powers more now, would have serious consequences. But he would, if it was a way for him to survive.
Soon, redness began to appear in his eyes. He was being suffocated. His body worked against him, and he began gasping for air, which made the air return to his lungs. He coughed violently and could taste the blood on his tongue. ”You think so?” His voice was hoarse and nearly non-existing. He looked at the car that arrived from the corner of his eyes but didn’t give it more attention. ”Then why did you call for backup? Surely you could take a human on alone.” He laughed, still very hoarse.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 3:32 pm

Oh fuck off, would you rather have me let you sleep in, and I had gone off on my own?” she said with a small laugh in her voice; “yeah didn’t think so” she took his phone and found the number for Archie and called, it went through this time, but still no one to pick up “I don’t know what we expected with the opening of his restaurant and all” she whispered and then left a voicemail that he should call them as soon as he heard this.

Leon looked over his shoulder as Elijah said that backup was coming; a smile formed over his lips, and with a quick pull on the man’s collar, he managed to get him up on his feet, then he grabbed the man’s throat, letting his nails grow so they would pierce his skin, drawing blood. “I didn’t call anyone; if I had, it would be an army”, he hissed with a low voice. “No, this is the people that will come because you messed with the wrong family”, he whispered; he didn’t need to shout to get his point across, which was also why he kept himself relatively calm, all things considered. “Now, tell me, why shouldn’t I just end your miserable life right here and now?” he wondered, already expecting some half-assed witty excuse, or maybe just a; you can just kill me, see where that brings you. Whatever the man here possessed of power or connections, it would be nothing against an army of the first pureblood werewolves that couldn’t be killed.

Hope looked up from her own phone, sending a quick message to Scorpio that Mariella was already in the crossfire, adding, as she looked up and saw Elijah Gecko being held in a choking grab by Leon, that what the fuck they had done to earn the anger of the Gecko brothers. Now, you didn’t do what Hope had done for so many years without knowing just what type of gangs were out there. Especially those that you should stay clear off.
She got out of the car and drew her weapon, aiming it toward Elijah’s left knee, just waiting for an excuse to use it.

Theo had, quite luckily, been out on a hunt not far from where Mariella lived. He ran toward her and quickly pulled her into his embrace. “You all right?” he whispered against her fiery red hair.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 5:51 pm

"No as a matter of fact I'm very thankful you woke me up, otherwise you would've had to look at this grumpy face for way longer than I would like," he made a long upset face, but couldn't really keep the mask on long. "I didn't expect him to pick up, but then he cannot complain about me not trying tomorrow," Jamie argued with a small smile and exhaled. He was just happy Theo was on his way, it made the shapeshifter calm at least a little bit down.

Jamie looked at Hope who drew her weapon, letting his eyes drop for a second - could anyone really blame him? No, right. "The things I wouldn't say if we weren't in the middle of a crossfire," he chuckled a little bit as he drew one of his daggers, not really looking like someone who was about to throw it, but everyone who knew Jamie knew he needed very little focus on his target to have a perfect aim. He turned his head for a short moment seeing Theo and Mariella, then he knew she was in good hands, looking towards Leon and the demon. "What do we have here, another bastard who lost his brain somewhere? I swear you demons are trying to remain on my nerves, and I'm for one very sick of it," he took a few steps closer towards them.

Mariella curled her arms around Theo the second she was pulled into his embrace, finally exhaling again for the first time since she had let go of Leon. "I'm alright," she closed her eyes for a short second collecting herself. "Apparently my father made some sort of mess or who knows what happened, and I for one makes the perfect hostage," Mariella informed of the situation, opening her eyes, "but I'm okay, my neck stings but I will live."

Now Francis had called him, and even if Jack wasn't usually on his phone he had been spending the evening hours outside in the forest - the past days had been so heated he had felt so incredibly weak and had needed to sit outside after the sun had gone away and just try get some sort of coldness. So, when Francis had called him about Elijah Gecko causing trouble, and to check up on his daughter Mariella - whom Jack happened to hold dear, well Jack had gotten up from the stone he had been meditating on and ice-skated to town. Letting his feet meet the ground he looked at Elijah standing there with Leon not in the best shape, it almost made him laugh. "Oh Elijah, I thought I smelled something rotten here," he clicked his tongue a little bit keeping his eyes on the demon. "I thought I warned you and Helio last time we spoke? Seems like you got yourself all hanged up, maybe it is about time you cooled a bit down, huh?"
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 6:11 pm

Elijah was slowly getting his ability to speak back. ”That’s the difference between you and me. You need an army, I don’t.” He rose his eyebrows, when he directly threatened to end his life. ”That’s not possible. I’m not miserable.” He was just making time pass to regain some energy. If he gathered enough, he could possibly use enough of his abilities to get away from them. It was no fun, if the odds were uneven. He looked over at the woman with a gun directed at his knee. ”It’s good you are all here. Mariella is not Francis’ only child, is she?” His voice was a bit louder this time. He had become quite good at keeping his cards close to his body. It was not always easy to see if he bluffed or not.
Elijah’s gaze moved to Jack when he appeared. He had very complex opinions of this man. Even if he had killed his father, and that was a shame, the power play was still something Elijah could respect. ”Might be wet dog you smell,” he commented and looked at the other guy. He made a little shrug with one shoulder. ”No, I’m having a great time.” He said with a dark chuckle. ”It’s funny to me, you guys are so weak you can’t do anything on your own. It's easy to be brave, when you have-“ he looked around to count how many of them there were, ”five against one.”
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 6:32 pm

There was always a time like this when you saw the person behind the mask. Either you found a coward, the scared, the brave—and then there were those that just turned straight into monsters. Now, it would be easy to think it would be the wolf, maybe even the thunderbird. Hell, it could have been the shapeshifter—but no; it was the fairy that, with an easy movement, moved the wolf away from the demon as if he was nothing; she fired, one time in his knee, then his shoulder, and then two more shots into the wall just beside his face. She took the position where Leon had been, Leon, who had been moved just a few steps away from where Jack was standing, still a little stunned that Hope had just used her magic on him.
Her finger pressed up against the soft skin just underneath the jaw. “Now, Elijah, since you’re so good at counting, how many knees do you have, and do you want me to blow off the other one as well?” she snarled; she pressed the hut barrel against his temple as her eyes lit up in almost golden flame. “I’m only tempted with letting you live so you can run back to your brother and tell him that if he or you or anyone else from your little gang puts your disgusting little fingers on my family, then you have never messed with a mother that has already lost her children—it tends to make us rather irrational” she whispered digging her sharp nails deeper into his skin; it was times like these where she was happy she was over 180 centimetres high.  

Okay,” he nodded, then looked up as he heard four shots “let's get you out of here”, he mumbled and pulled her along with him toward where he knew Nigel lived; his car wasn’t far, so they could at least go there and then drive the rest of the way. He was sure that the rest had this handled.
Mariella

Mariella

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 7:06 pm

Jamie stood back, no matter how much he wanted to harm the demon, he didn't not when he threatened not just Mariella, but also Hope and Ayah - now he knew the reason why Hope moved forward. He chuckled a little bit the demon thinking they were weak, well at least they didn't feel the need to justify they were stronger than him. He talked with his mouth but all Jamie really heard was trash and a bunch of words that meant nothing. It was a coward's words, trying to talk the talk. Jamie walked up next to Jack and Leon, "Theo is with her," he said with a lower voice not taking his eyes of Hope and the demon. "We got this here, unless you prefer sticking around," not minding if Leon wanted to take a few more hits at the guy. But Jamie had an idea the last thing they wanted was to see Leon let more go of his anger, it was the same with Archie - Jamie knew not to weaken that beast. Besides him, Jack and Hope had this, and Leon had already weakened the enemy. "Did he always talk so much?" Jamie asked his brother looking at Jack, "clearly he never learns." Jamie moved his eyes back to Hope, not taking his eyes off his fairy for longer than he needed to. "He also only really need one eye right?" He balanced his dagger between his fingers, mostly an empty threat, but also not.

It ran like cold shivers shortly down her spine as she heard the four shots, making her turn her head towards what was going on, seeing Hope had taking charge - she thought she felt the fury even stronger than before. Not really putting thought into the action of Theo pulling her along with him to Nigel's house, she just followed along. Keeping looking back for a little bit, then turning her head back. Knowing she could also easily be infused by all the anger if she forgot to stay in her own lane. Mariella also hated not knowing what was going on, it was a delicate balance really, but she also trusted they had everything under control.

Ares stood a little bit away from them watching the scene, pulling a face as he then heard the shots fire. That had to hurt. He let out a small sigh and then headed closer towards the scene. "Pardon my intrusion, but I think my uncle here has learned his lesson and will not be bothering you, Elijah isn't really a people person," he let out a sigh looking at his uncle.
Elijah

Elijah

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 7:21 pm

Elijah bent his head forward, when he was hit once in the knee. He grunted slightly, before he rose his head again. Now this was more like it. Since the werewolf had been removed, he had a chance to actually fight back now. ”Might as well get a two for one,” he spoke lowered, now only interested in the fairy. ”And we all know irrationality wins every time.” The sarcasm was hard to miss. He looked over at Ares who appeared. Now he had a chance to get the upper hand. At least enough to get away. He became unnoticeable and moved behind the fairy who had just shot at him. He grabbed a knife from his pocket. ”A knee for a knee.” Without hesitation, he pushed the knife through her knee from behind.
”This is only the beginning. Next time you see me, you will have lost a sister. I didn’t mess with the wrong family, you messed with wrong man.” He walked over to Ares, limping and having trouble keeping his ability active. ”We’re leaving. Now.” He needed to get somewhere safer, where his body could heal without disturbances.
He had no choice but to let the ability go dormant for now. His body was using all it’s energy on healing itself, leaving little to use abilities.
Hope

Hope

Humør : I think my guardian angel drinks
Antal indlæg : 324

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 7:37 pm

Suddenly he disappeared; her eyes widened, but she kept herself alert, and as he moved from behind, it wasn’t like she knew that he was there, but it was almost predictable that he would stoop that low. Not that it mattered as she felt the knife pierce through her skin—if it hurt her, it didn’t show on her face. To be frank, almost being ripped apart by vampires made everything else seem easy.
She breathed out, and as he moved away, she tried to see where he was going, but once again, she could track him down; with a groan, she pulled out the knife. She looked down, seeing her blood and feeling slightly dizzy; it would only take a moment then things would be better, as long as she could get somewhere safer and start with the healing spells. Now, she could have thrown the knife after Ares, but instead, she kept it in her hand; if he ever came near her sisters again, she would be sure this would be the knife that she would kill him with.
Her eyes trained toward the people walking away, lifting her hand, knowing that Jamie would be more than happy to show them just how he never missed “let them go”, she said in a low hiss, only now realising that Leon had run after Mariella and Theo—leaving her with Jamie and Jack. What a fucking mess this was.
Sponsoreret inhold

Collateral damage. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Collateral damage.   Collateral damage. Empty

Collateral damage.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» My heart can't take this damage.
» And the damage I left behind

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: