Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The lamb who seeks gold (TW)

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

The lamb who seeks gold (TW) Empty
IndlægEmne: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:37 am

Date and time 20/07/2022, late morning
Place Kaylin and Lucca's place
Weather Way too hot
Outfit Long floral dress from a local store. She's wearing a white t-shirt underneath the dress to hide bruises and bitemarks.
Notes 178 cm and 54kg
Dedicated to @Kaylin

Warning Flashbacks of assult and descriptive feelings about it

Stefanja had put her brave face on, or well, at least she wasn’t hunched over, nor was she crying as she approached the door where she had left not that many days ago. The first day had been alright, things had still seemed surreal. She hadn’t really been able to realize that it had happened, and yet, whenever she had gotten flashbacks, she had frozen on the spot. On the 18th she hadn’t been able to move out of bed, on the 19th she only came out of bed for food or toilet visits. She had been in so much pain and had even seen a doctor to make sure things weren’t too damaged. She had been stitched and with her consent, she had also been healed with magic, so she was closer to her normal. But approaching that house was simply enough to frighten her.
She got to the door, and for a moment she hesitated whether or not she should knock on the door. But she managed and took a couple of steps away from the door. If it was him, she was almost certain that she would end up fleeing. Running even. If it was anyone else, she might be able to exhale and present why she was here. She felt like it took forever before the door actually opened in front of her. She could feel how every muscle tightened in her body while the door opened, and as soon as she saw the kind face, she could relax. “Hey Kaylin,” she greeted being able to breathe again. Present the business. Present the business. Present the business.“Is your brother home?” she spoke quite softly, hoping he wasn’t home so she could relax for the actual business. On the other hand, she was nervous that Kaylin might call for Lucca to come to the door. That would be terrifying.

Sidst rettet af Stefanja Fre Jul 22, 2022 12:03 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kaylin

Kaylin

Humør : Ask me to smile and I'll show you teeth.
Fag : Dance, Witch's magic, Astronomy.
Antal indlæg : 92

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 12:04 pm

Outfit

Kaylin had spent some days away from the house. She really did want to help Lucca through this, but she also had to take care of herself. It was hard for her to see her brother like that and to know he had done something so horrendous to a girl. She often thought of Stef. She wanted to know if she was doing alright, but she also found it hard to approach her. Stef could think of the incident if she saw Kaylin, and she didn’t want that be a possibility. But God, it was so hard to stay away. She thought about Stef’s hand on hers so much during the day. It was consuming her, and that was really scary. She was in her room and getting some clean clothes and other things she needed, before she was going back to Jake. It was probably not fair to him, but she had been honest with him, so hopefully that was enough. She heard a knock on the door and ran down the steps to get to the front door. She looked surprised when seeing Stef. She quickly pulled her cardigan over her collarbone and pushed her hair there too, just for good measure. She had thought she would never come back, which would only be understandable. ”Hey,” she said quietly. She looked over her shoulder. She knew Lucca wasn’t home, but she still had to make sure, just for Stef’s sake. ”No, he isn’t. Do you want to come in?” Kaylin was not going to speak about what had happened. She thought it was not her place to bring up. Stef probably didn’t even know that Kaylin knew. She smiled softly at Stef. The impulse to be near her was back. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could fight it. But she would try her best. She had not yet found a way to break the bond.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 8:58 pm

Stefanja was pleased to see Kaylin and noticed how she almost covered herself as if it had gotten cold all of a sudden. Even though Kaylin did it, Stefanja couldn’t help but notice how her heart started beating just a little faster. Was it just the outfit? She almost had to give her a mental slap so she wouldn’t stare. As Kaylin looked over her shoulder to check if Lucca was home, Stefanja could feel how her whole body started to fill with adrenaline to sprint away, but it all disappeared when Kaylin assured her that Kaylin’s brother wasn’t home, she could feel how her shoulders sank. “Yeah,” she replied quite relaxed, almost nodding once as she entered the house. “I uh… I forgot some earrings when I stayed over,” Stefanja’s voice was soft, just like the other day. She was somewhat good a camouflaging her emotions – except for the other day. She hadn’t been able to mask herself too well with Lucca, but maybe it was because Kaylin had been there. As a cry for help. “I was thinking I could go and find them in his room? I think I know where they are,” she elaborated and crossed her arms in front of herself.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Kaylin’s fingers drummed against her thigh slightly. She just wanted to reach forward and touch her, hold her. Everything in her, begged for her to be close to Stef. It was almost painful to force herself to stay away from her. Her gaze moved over the soft features of Stef’s face, before she forced herself to look away. ”Oh, right,” she said and scratched her arm. She looked back at her, when she offered to go look for them. ”I found them and put them with my jewelry. Come,” she nodded towards the stairs, before she turned around and moved to the stairs. Each step felt like weights were placed on her feet, making it hard to move away from her. But she had to. She had to keep her distance. Whereas Lucca’s room had more dark colors and was a bit of a mess most of the time, Kaylin’s room were much lighter colors. It was much cleaner. On the walls, you would find art or posters that often made her smile. However one that made her smile before, just didn't made her smile now. It was a quote from Audrey Hepburn. “Happy girls are the prettiest.” Lately, she hadn’t felt very pretty. She moved over to her desk where her jewelry case was. She started looking through it for the earrings.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 9:56 pm

“Oh! Alright,” Stefanja was somewhat relieved that she didn’t have to enter Lucca’s room once more. It was probably just going to wake memories she tried to drown with everything else – just like how Kaylin’s cardigan moved as she walked up. How it followed her hips and- okay no. She had to stop herself, blinking a couple of times. What was she even thinking?
They entered the room, and it was such a difference there. Her gaze simply couldn’t help from looking around the room. She took everything in. The light, the posters, and the art. She noticed how it was much cleaner, but it still looked like someone lived there. She couldn’t help but take silent steps to peek around. Nothing that seemed too nosey. “I like your room,” she said, not letting her eyes remove themselves from the room at first. She looked toward Kaylin, “Can you find them?” she wondered. If Kaylin had difficulty finding the earrings, or seemed hesitant, she would approach to help look.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 10:20 pm

Kaylin didn’t dare to assume Stef’s sexuality. It was dangerous, in case she didn’t like girls. Then what? She would be rejected. It was too scary to think about. She would just rather stay in ignorance and in that way protect herself. She looked at Stef shortly, noticing how she was moving around the room. It made her smile, before she turned to look for the earrings.
”I don’t know..” She opened a department with a lid and found them in there. She looked up and now noticed Stef was much closer to her. She held her breath and just stared at her. It was hard not to. She was so beautiful. ”Found them,” she said breathlessly. He found it so much harder to get away from her this time. Maybe it was because she had been thinking about her almost constantly, since they met the first time. She knew why she was drawn to her. Her body wanted something, she would never be able to ask Stef for. Especially not after her experiences last time she was in the house. Her heart was beating so hard, she could hear it in her ears. She swallowed and did something she probably shouldn’t have. She reached for Stef’s hand. She turned it over and gently put the earrings in her hand. She found herself to touch her hands softly. ”I-I’m sorry,” she should let go, but she couldn’t. It was so hard to fight against her instincts.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 10:42 pm

Stefanja had managed to get all the way close to her, to help search for the earrings, but as soon as she had gotten close, Kaylin seemed to turn toward her, which made Stefanja’s eyes look from where Kaylin’s hands had been and up to her eyes. Just like Kaylin, she held her breath and felt almost magnetically attracted to her. Her heart was pounding like crazy against her chest. She could feel the tension creating, and in that moment, she found herself looking shiftingly from Kaylin’s to her lips. She shouldn’t. She could get killed if she got home to Russia announcing such a thing. She barely even noticed that Kaylin had taken her hand. She was so occupied with her face. The expressions, where her eyes went, how her lips moved, how the lashes were intertwined with each other. It was only when the words left her that she felt how she blinked. “Oh- what? Why are you apologizing?” she spoke ever so softly, almost as if nobody was allowed to hear them.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 10:51 pm

Kaylin couldn’t move her eyes away from her. She no longer knew for sure, if what she felt was only because of the matebond. This was not just a need to be close to Stef. It was a need to learn everything about her, to know what she sounded like when she laughed too much, to know how her eyes looked, when she got really excited about something. It seemed much deeper than just a physical bond. It had to be. She was busy making mental pictures of every inch of Stef’s face, from her brows to her chin. She wanted to remember it all. Because was there a world, where they could even work? Her eyebrows formed in a frown because of her question. ”I don’t know,” she let out a weak chuckle. ”I guess I just-“ she paused herself and managed to let go of her. ”I get nervous around you.” She shouldn’t even think like this, but she couldn’t stop herself from revealing what was on her mind. A light red color had taken residence in her cheeks.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:00 pm

Stefanja pulled a small, crooked smile, trying to understand. How couldn’t Kaylin know why she apologized? Well, of course, Stefanja wouldn’t be able to explain it either if she apologized for staring. Was she staring? Stefanja wished she could play the weak chuckle on repeat. It was so innocent and pure. Filled with emotion, even if Kaylin didn’t wish for it to show. Stefanja’s eyes shifted from one of Kaylin’s eyes to the other as the words slowly came out of Kaylin, and she let go of her hand. She almost forgot to keep her own hand up with the earrings. Her brows furrowed minimally, and a wider smile spread on her lips. “Nervous?” she wondered, noticing how Kaylin’s cheeks got flushed. She could swear that her body had forgotten how to breath, and that her heart simply pumped blood into her body as if it took a break or took it too slow, she would die. Which is the true function of the heart; but this was much faster. “You really don’t have to be nervous around me,” she said almost breathlessly, “I’m not judging you for anything and I’m… Not going to be mean to you,” she hoped that her assurances comforted her.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:09 pm

Was it wrong to wish a sexuality on a person? Even so, it was what Kaylin was doing. It was not always easy to be anything other than heterosexual, so wishing a person to be that was wrong, but it would be so much easier, if Stef might feel the same way about her. She put her hands on her cheeks in hope of calming herself down. This was getting too out of hand. She should take a step back and create some distance between them. Still, she stayed right where she was. She removed her hands and smiled when she spoke. She was so sweet. ”No, I know.” It was nice to hear, but maybe she had hoped Stef would take the lead and say she felt the same way, that she was just as nervous as Kaylin and wanted to be close to her just as much. ”I don’t really know what is happening to me,” she wiped some hair behind her ear. This was the first time she ever felt like this with a girl. It was scary, confusing and overwhelming, all at once. ”Can I ask you something a little personal?” Her eyes looked at her, almost pleadingly. She just needed to know if someone felt the same way as her.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:25 pm

A smile couldn’t be stopped from forming on Stefanja’s lips as Kaylin covered her cheeks. It made color come to Stefanja’s cheeks, adoring her. She wished to hold her close and laugh with her. She didn’t exactly know why, but she wished to have a close relationship with her, even though she feared her brother and would most likely jump out the window if he popped his head into the room.
Her eyebrows ticked towards each other twice, trying to figure out why it was that Kaylin got so nervous. While Kaylin thought Stefanja’s eyes once again couldn’t help but study Kaylin’s features, how her chin was formed, the curve of her cheekbones, and how her brows were siblings and not twins. Flaws that made people the people they were. Things that most artists would overlook, and some artists would enhance it. She couldn’t help but think whether or not Kaylin had things she was self-conscious about, or thought could be improved on her. Not that it mattered at all, but Stefanja wished for people to know just how beautiful they were, and she had this feeling, that Kaylin would appreciate a compliment much more if she heard it from a stranger who said it wholeheartedly, compared to a close relation who said it, just because it was expected or to get something they wished for.
When Kaylin expressed that something was happening, she got slightly worried which could easily be read on her face. Stefanja had hidden away her masks now that Lucca wasn’t present. A question that Stefanja hadn’t really expected, made her furrow her brows slightly, “Uh… Yeah, I guess,” she chuckled almost a little nervous that it could be something about the night she had spent here. She really didn’t wish to be brought back into those memories, that were already lingering, ready to remind her of everything.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:38 pm

Kaylin wanted to be completely aware of her surroundings, so she could react if Lucca suddenly came home. But she was so focused on everything about Stef, that all else became second priority. It was strange to feel so strongly for a girl you had only met twice, but it was how she felt. She wanted to be true to it. But voicing it, was also really hard and scary.
She was not that different than everyone else. She had things she didn’t like in herself. Especially when she was younger, she had felt strongly about some of her features. But now she was no longer seeing them as flaws, but things that made her unique. She was not perfect. And neither was anyone else. So instead of trying to compare herself to everyone else, she tried to only compare to herself. If she didn’t like something, she tried to find a way to make it something she was okay with or distract from that feature. That was how she managed to stay confident, in a world were beauty standards were so high. She had also needed to find a way to compliment herself, because not many else did. When her closest relationship was Lucca, the compliments were far and in between. It was not because he didn’t care, it was just not something he did. To him, compliments were probably only meant for people he wanted to sleep with.
Kaylin would not bring up what happened that night. That was never going to happen, unless she felt it was proper or needed. She scratched the outer part of her eyebrow. ”Have you ever felt something, that others might not understand or accept. But it was so strong, it was hard to not let it become a part of you?” She let out a breath. She felt lighter, now she had been able to get it of her chest. She hadn’t expressed exactly what she meant, but this was close enough.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 12:00 am

Stefanja listened carefully to Kaylin’s question. She believed it was a tangled question and she needed to untangle it to understand it and reply to it. Feeling something, that others might not accept. It stirred in her heart feeling conflicted. It was difficult to say no, because almost every year of her life, she had thought that women had been way more attractive than men, and yet, she always said the thing that was expected of her. ‘I’m going to marry a man and get at least four kids.’ All of it was terrifying. The feeling that she had connected the question to was eating her up. It was difficult not to let the feeling become a part of her. Yes, but at the same time, she did so well. As she was about to open her mouth, her mind chose to wreck the thoughts.
She had felt so dirty. Ashamed. Used. Stepped on. Violated. Broken. Objectified. Even if people wished to understand, they never really did understand, did they? They didn’t understand the situation she had been in. They didn’t understand how she had screamed in pain or how she had been bleeding. The feelings were strong, and it was so difficult not to let it become a part of her.
“I think that everyone has that feeling once in a while,” she replied, feeling how her mind started spiraling, and how she started to get more cautious about any sound from downstairs. “What are you feeling, Kaylin?” she wondered, hoping that what Kaylin felt could distract her from the racing thoughts.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 12:11 am

Kaylin watched her. It seemed to stir something in her. It had not been her intention, she was just fishing to see, if there was even a chance Stef could feel the same as her. She parted her lips, about to answer her question, but she closed them again. It was hard to say out loud. She had never spoken it out loud. The only person who could potentially know, was Jake. And that was only if he had really seen the mark on her collarbone, she wasn’t sure if he had. She took in a breath and gathered some courage. ”I don’t think I just like men.” She knew a little bit about sexual orientations, but she wasn’t completely sure how to identify. It was not men and women. It was men and Stef. This was a really big step for her. Especially because Kaylin didn’t truly know how Stef would feel about something like this. She might be disgusted by it, which would hurt a lot, but it would also be nice to know how Stef felt about it all. She watched her carefully, fearing her reaction. It might not be what she hoped for, what she expected. But now it was said and she couldn’t take it back.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 12:54 am

Stefanja’s thoughts were corrected back to the original thoughts, but when she linked the conversation, they had had, her sentence translated into: I’m attracted to you. Stefanja wished to act like she had believed she would if she ever got out of the claws from the Russian roots that were so deep with her. “Oh, well, that’s good,” she tried to get herself to breathe, sinking a lump. If someone was good at reading lies and facial features, one could already see how Stefanja did agree that this was good. Her hand found her neck, which indicated an upcoming lie, “I’ve never really thought about women,” she said, even though it made her stomach tie a knot. “Or, I mean, I grew up in Russia-” she swallowed another lump, “They don’t really approve of that, and-” God, she felt dizzy from forgetting how to breathe when she was with Kaylin. “I honestly don’t know what I’m into,” she said with a smile that didn’t know who to stay on her lips or not. She had to find a way to direct her sexuality in the right direction because she didn’t feel like she could say directly that she liked women. Maybe it was the constant fear that someone was listening or plotting against her. “I uh… Don’t tell your brother, but I think that I like men less now,” she said and folded her lips, almost as if it was supposed to be a joke that he somehow hadn’t met her needs. But her ‘father’ and Lucca had definitely ruined men’s chance with her. The blunt truth was on the tip of her tongue. It was almost as if she tried to talk herself around it, even though she was slowly getting closer to the final answer. I’m attracted to you too.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 1:11 am

It was what Kaylin really wanted to say. She wanted to admit her attraction towards Stef, but that still seemed a little too risky for her right now. She felt a relief when she heard Stef’s words. She could also see she didn’t mind it. Kaylin felt she was somewhat good at reading people, but some were just so good liars or so good at putting on masks, it was hard to differentiate at times. She tried to smile, when she said she hadn’t thought about woman. It was alright. She wanted her to feel the same way about her, but it that wasn’t the case, that was just how it was. She listened when she explained further. Kaylin felt like Stef was really opening up. She reached forward to touch her lower arm. ”It’s okay if you don’t. You don’t need to identify as everything. You can just be attracted to who you are attracted to.” She still felt the bolts of energy rushing through her body, whenever she touched Stef. She tensed up a little bit, when she spoke about liking men less. She gave her arm a squeeze, before she let go. ”I won’t tell,” she promised. ”And I get it. He’s gross.” She of course knew what she meant, but she just tried to make her feel more comfortable. ”I actually have only felt attracted to one girl ever.” He folded her lips together. Now was the big moment. She just had to go for it. Just say it and hope Stef wouldn’t run off, never to be seen again. ”I think I might have scared her away. She touched my hand and I jumped, making a stupid excuse that my wrist was hurting.” She had a hard time meeting her eyes. She had not said it directly, but it had been heavily implied.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 1:41 am

Almost automatically she bent her elbow so she too could hold onto Kaylin underarm. "I wish it was that simple in Russia" she replied to whether or not she could be attracted to whatever she wished to be attracted to. She knew that it also spilled that her sexuality might already be set in stone, but she just didn't follow it.
Stefanja smiled dearly as Kaylin said she wouldn't tell her brother the secret. The smile however covered how she still wished to hold onto Kaylin. Hold her hand perhaps? The good hand of course. A small laugh left Stefanja as Kaylin said that her brother was gross. Well, from the morning after, Stefanja could only agree. There were some manners and some cleaning ruitines that were missing.

Kaylin started sharing more of how she believed her sexuality was. "Really?" she wondered, feeling some sort of panic raise in her. Had Stefanja misunderstood or was she actually the one? She listened carefully as she explained the story about how she scared her away, and the further the story got, the more Stefanja was certain, even if Kaylin wasn't really looking at her anymore. She stepped just a little bit closer before she let her hand find Kaylin's jaw to correct her gaze up. For a moment, her whole head screamed at her, to ask for consent - but wasn't this enough?
She did what she believed was right and leaned down to kiss Kaylin's lips, ever so gently. It filled her whole being with a pastel fluffy feeling. It was sweet but also awfully sour, because she already knew that the Russian culture wouldn't accept it.

Sidst rettet af Stefanja Fre Jul 22, 2022 1:12 pm, rettet 1 gang
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 2:13 am

Kaylin could never understand, what it was like to grow up in such a society. ”But we are not in Russia.” She thought everyone here was much more accepting of things like that. She looked at her with a gentle look in her eyes. ”But just know, I would never judge you.” She wanted to be accepting of everyone, no matter sexuality. It was not something people could choose, so why should it be judged so harshly? But some countries were just really behind.

Kaylin nodded as an answer to her question, still not daring to look at her. She could feel how Stef came closer. She could see her feet moving. She didn’t fight it when Stef corrected her head. She looked into her eyes, filled with vulnerability. She had never thought she would be able to be so blunt with Stef. There was still a lot she hadn’t said, but this was a great start. And Stef was not running away, which was a good sign. She was caught of guard when Stef let their lips meet in a gentle kiss. She quickly got over the surprise, and returned the kiss. She tried to keep it slow and gentle, but the feelings that had been building up these last days were taken over. She could feel how everything just fell into place. It felt like her whole life had led up to this moment. She couldn’t even think clearly. Everything in her mind was fixated on Stef. She let a hand find it’s way to her neck, stroking the soft skin.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 1:33 pm

They were not in Russia. She tried to tell it to herself like a mantra. But she still lived in Russia, and her relatives were Russian. They wouldn’t just understand. She did her best to put the fear behind her, but it was constantly nagging her. But it was like everything was being sucked away as Kaylin told her, that she would never judge her. It was a dangerous thing to say, she believed.

Kaylin was clearly surprised, but it didn’t take long before the kiss was reciprocated, even though it was seemingly quicker and more intense than the one Stefanja had given. She tried to follow the pace, because the passion in the kiss, was also something that Stefanja had, though it was buried deeper away in her heart. She always tried to keep her heart far away, because she knew she was going to get hurt, but time and time again, people managed to find it and break it a little more. A soft sigh left Stefanja between the kisses before she pulled her lips away from Kaylin’s. Why did everything feel so electric and at the same time every inch of her body hurt? “I think… I think I should go,” she whispered, even though it hurt to say. It was going to be a mess if she was going to bring Kaylin and Lucca into her life. She had plenty of things she would have to work with and figure out.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 2:11 pm

Kaylin was trying to be understanding of her situation. But it was also hard for her. She had never once gotten the idea, that sexuality was something wrong or forbidden. Until she knew more about Stef, she wouldn’t be able to fully understand.
She felt a tingling in her fingers, as the kiss carried on. She was very into this and tried to keep it going for as long as possible. She didn’t move away, when the kiss ended. She just stood there, close with her. She would want to stay like this forever, if it was possible. But it seemed Stef had other ideas. She reached for Stef’s hand. ”You don’t have to run away. Nobody has to know.” Letting Stef go was almost impossible for her. She just didn’t want to be without her. ”Please stay.” It was in no way or form, fair to ask this of her. With the history she had with Lucca, she should go and be happy far away from here. Yet, Kaylin had to ask her to stay. Because her leaving would make feel like she lost some of herself. If the mate bond was not a factor, she would have not been as desperate to keep her there. But she would still want to make a safe place for Stef. A place with no judgment, just acceptance. Everyone deserved a place like that.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 1:26 pm

They still stood very close to each other, even though Stefanja had ended the kiss. She could feel how her heart was beating, and she couldn’t determine if it was anxiety or simply some kind of lust building up in her. She held her breath while Kaylin held her hand and spoke to her. Nobody has to know That was exactly what she wished for, but Russia had eyes everywhere. She didn’t feel safe. She felt like she was watched. Every electronic device was having eyes on her. Listening to what she was doing. “I-” she could feel how the fear was consuming her. Please stay. “I’m sorry!” she said and quickly pulled away, picking up the earrings from the bed, “I can’t-”. She couldn’t make herself look at Kaylin as she turned toward the door so she hopefully could storm out of it, head down the stairs and out the door.
Lucca

Lucca

Humør : Ready for party
Fag : Kampsport, Musik, Matematik, Idræt
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 6:21 pm

Outfit

Lucca var på vej hjem på sin cykel, han havde brugt et par timer på en bar, og fået drukket lidt for mange shots da hans hoved havde været fyldt, med alt for mange dårlige tanket. Han havde det stadig svært efter Stef, det ville tage sin tid at komme over, og han følte sig stadig som et monster, hvilket var ubehageligt. Mange timer var gået hjemme foran trommerne, for at få alt lidt på afstand, men det havde ikke været nok denne dag.
Han parkede ude foran, før han låste sig ind i huset " Hey Kay jeg er hjemme" råbte han højlydt igennem huset, før han smed skoene i gangen næsten foran døren. Derefter kunne man hører ham vandre ud i køkkenet, hvor han åbnede køleskabet og snuppe en dåseøl, før han begav sig ind i stuen.
Lucca smed sig på sofaen, bene op på bordet, imens han fiskede sin mobil frem, men satte dog først noget musik på tv`et der blev skruet godt op for heavy metal playlisten, før hans fokus blev rette imod mobilen.
Han havde endnu ikke opfangede den anden duft i hjemmet, var mere optaget af at drikke sin øl, og spille på mobilen imens han vippe let med hovedet til musikken.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 7:31 pm

Kaylin ville ikke have hun skulle gå, men at tvinge hende til at blive var heller ikke okay. Så hun gav slip på hende, og lod hende trække sig væk. Hun så mod døren, da Luccas stemme kunne blive hørt nedenunder. Hun var ikke helt sikker på hvad hun skulle gøre nu. Hun havde ikke lyst til at gøre Stef utilpas, ved at lade hende vide Kaylin vidste hvad der var sket den nat. Hun tog en skarp indånding. ”Må jeg følge dig til døren?” Hun håbede det i det mindste kunne give Stef en smule mere ro. Hun kunne også gå ned og fortælle Lucca at Stef var der, men måske det bare ville gøre tingene værre. Hun vidste de nok begge ville reagere voldsomt på at se hinanden, så forhåbentligt kunne de undgås. Men det hele handlede i sidste ende om hvad Stef var mest tryg ved. De kunne sagtens blive på værelset også.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 9:03 pm

Stefanja frøs på stedet som hun hørte Lucca’s stemme neden under. Hun var ikke engang nået til trapperne. Hendes hjerte hamrede løs mod hendes brystkasse, og hun frygtede faktisk at det ville ende med at springe hendes ribben for at kunne banke hårdt nok. Hun hørte ikke engang Kaylin’s stemme men begyndte langsomt at bakke væk fra trappen, prøvede at være så lydløs som mulig. Hun kunne høre en dåse blive åbnet og ikke længe efter musik der blev spillet. Selvom det kunne distrahere ham fra at se hende eller lægge mærke til at hun var der, turde hun ikke at gå nedenunder. Hun vendte sig hurtigt rundt, for at stikke af tilbage til Kaylin’s værelse, men løb desværre ind i Kaylin. Det fik Stefanja til at give et lille overrasket skrig fra sig samtidig med hun sørgede for at Kaylin ikke faldt til jorden. ”I-I changed my mind” lød det hurtigt. Det var måske en lille hvid løgn. Hun ville stadig gerne stikke af, for at være sikker på at de ældre mænd i familien ikke ville melde hende. Stefanja var næsten fristet til at løbe til Kaylin’s vindue så hun forhåbentlig kunne finde en trægren og kravle ud den vej. ”L-Let’s go back,” lød det lavt fra Stefanja, der næsten stod med Kaylin i sin favn.
Kaylin

Kaylin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:07 pm

Kaylin trådte at halvt skridt tilbage da hun løb ind i hende. Men alligevel stod de tæt, hvilket fik hendes hjerte til at gå i gallop. ”Okay,” lød det lavmælt fra Kaylin. ”Jeg er heroppe. Jeg troede jeg så en edderkop,” hendes stemme var hævet, så Lucca måske kunne høre hende over musikken. Hun forsøgte blot at forklare hvorfor der havde lydt et skrig. Hun tog Stefs hånd for at tage hende med inden på værelset igen. Hun lukkede døren bag dem. ”You don’t have to stay. I can distract him.” Det sidste hun ønskede, var at nogen skulle føle sig så fastlåst i et hjem, der havde flere dårlige minder end gode. Hun gik hen og satte sig på sengen og så forsigtigt på hende. "I don’t want to force you to stay here. If you want to avoid him, I can make it happen.” Hun så på hende med et blidt blik i øjnene. ”But I would lie if I said I wouldn’t want you to stay.” Hun følte lige så godt hun kunne være ærlig, men måske lagde det også et pres på hende, hvilket ikke var hendes intention. Hun var bare forvirret over de modstridende følelser i hende. Hun ønskede med alt hun kunne at få Stef til at blive, men der var også en del i hende der følte det var bedst hvis Stef fik lov bare at komme væk. Det var svært at vide hvad hun skulle lytte mest til.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb who seeks gold (TW)   The lamb who seeks gold (TW) Empty

The lamb who seeks gold (TW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The lamb and the wolf
» The flower and the little lamb

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue-
Gå til: