Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I respect everyone but myself (TW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

I respect everyone but myself (TW) Empty
IndlægEmne: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:38 am

I respect everyone but myself (TW) Placeholder
Date and time 17/07/2022, midday
Place Brewed, later Roman's place
Weather Way too hot
Outfit White and pink summerdress, big earrings and white and black shoes; everything from Louis Vuitton. She's wearing a big shirt, which she slept in, on top of her dress
Notes 178 cm and 54kg
Dedicated to @Roman Konstantin

Warnings Mention of rape

Stefanja waved goodbye to the siblings and started her walk of shame. She was still wearing the outfit from the night before, except for the fact that she had been allowed to borrow a shirt. When she got all the way out of Ellison Avenue, she picked her phone up. She leaned against a tree and took a picture of her feet. They were redder and looked much more tired than normal. The pigs were going to love it because that meant that she was soon going to have even better content because she would need to take care of her feet.
She continued to walk and eventually reached a café. It was here that she could feel how her stomach dropped. She ran to the nearest bin and threw up. Breakfast and a lot of liquid. Tears streamed down from her cheeks, but mostly because throwing up triggered it. She dried some of the saliva away from her mouth, sniffing a little. She picked up her phone and looked at her contacts. She didn’t want her sisters to see her like this. No, they were mad enough at her already. And even though she knew that Nayden would be there for her, she knew that he had a lot on his plate, and this… This might not be something she wished to talk with her twin brother about. She picked a name from someone she used to be close with. A good friend.
“Hi,” her voice was very hoarse, which made her clear her throat multiple times. It helped a little, but her voice still sounded tired, compared to how her voice most often could be compared to birds singing. “Can you do me a favor?” she wondered. When he replied tears streamed to her eyes and down her cheeks. Before she could reply a choked sob left her. She sat down on one of the outdoor café chairs. “Can you pick me up?” she cried and dried her tears away, using the back of her hand for her nose. She sniffled a bit, listening to him. “I’m at Brewed,” she replied, nodding, and giving him any other information that he needed. Luckily Brewed had a place to sit close to the parking lot. When the call ended, she dried off her tears, found a mirror in her bag, and managed to correct her eyelashes so she didn’t look as sad. Yes, her cheeks were still red, but it didn’t matter, did it? She got up from the stool and went inside to order a smoothie. She walked outside and held the smoothie out on a straight arm and got a picture of it. She posted about it on her social media, telling just how nice of a night it had been, and how she loved starting the morning with something fresh. As soon as it was posted, she started drinking it. Eventually, she had to get up from her seat and run to the bin again, throwing up the liquid she had just been drinking, and everything else it could empty itself from. She had even left the drink and the phone on the table to make sure she could reach the bin in time. She could hear the car pull up and that was when she was certain that there was no more than she could throw up. It was almost a shame to call her Russian, the way she was throwing up, wasn’t it? She dried her mouth and removed her long thick hair to her best ability. She must be looking like a mess, right?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 2:10 am

Outfit + Car

Roman was spending some time with his colleagues at the bar. He was just having some lunch and good conversation. He did think about not going, but he had been convinced to do so. He was looking at his phone to pick some music, when a notification from Instagram popped up. He went into the app and saw the picture Stefanja posted. He didn’t think much of it, since it was not that off-track for her. ”What’s that, Roman? Got a foot-fetish.” Roman scoffed and went back to picking the music. ”Shut up, asshole.”
He put on some music and kept the hang-out going. He was eating a bit, when he was ushered out to get more ice for the drinks. He was still the new one, which made it so he often had to do the odd jobs. He was in the midst of filling the buckets with ice, when his phone rang. He accepted the call, when he saw it was Stefanja. He did think something was wrong right away. Her voice sounded different, but he couldn’t tell what was going on just yet. ”Hey.” He leaned against the table. ”You know you can.” He was not one to leave people he cared about. Especially not when they needed him the most. He could now hear she was likely crying or had been. ”I’ll be there soon.” He ended the call.
Roman went back to the others. ”Let me borrow your car.” He reached forward his hand to get the keys. ”Why?” Roman clicked his tongue impatiently. ”Just let me, come on.” He waved his hand, and got the keys handed to him. ”Thanks.” He went out to the car, and quickly drove to Brewed. It wasn’t far away, luckily. He wanted to get to Stefanja quickly, so she at least was off the streets and somewhere safe. For whatever reason, she had chosen to call him instead of her siblings. He feel he owed both her and Nayden to take care of her. He parked the car at Brewed’s parking lot and went out to look for her. He heard the sound of throwing up and moved faster towards her. His first thought was she was drunk and lost. Hopefully it was just that. He found her and was quick to wipe her hair away from her face. ”Come on, the car’s over here.” He put an arm around her, so he could easily help her to the car.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 12:41 pm

He was quickly by her and removed some of her hair. She could barely form the smile she used to put on even though hell was loose, or at least, the mask she wore was transparent and didn’t work at all. He wrapped an arm around her, and she didn’t hesitate to lean onto him. “I need my phone,” she mumbled after a couple of steps. She looked over her shoulder to the table with the phone and the drink she had left. No, she didn’t need that drink. It was just for show.

Once she got into the car she rested against the seat for a moment, and if he wished to fix her seatbelt, she would for once take it with weak hands and buckle herself in. She felt so odd and the headache she had was clearly something she hadn’t tried before. Even her mouth felt dry. She never felt like this after drinking. Were her Russian roots withering away?
As soon as he sat behind the wheel, she turned her head to look toward him. “Thank you,” she whispered and wrapped her arms around herself, almost hugging herself. “Can we go to your place?” she wondered, though she knew that the place she stayed at, at the moment, was much closer, she didn’t wish Nayden to see her like this, hell it was also complicated for her to let Roman see her like this, but it was the better solution.
If she had gotten her phone she would pull it up and snap a photo of the steering wheel and his hands. The photo’s caption was filled with sweet words that could almost be compared to flowers, sunshine, and singalong in a car. She also found a photo from her drafts where her skin was glowing, her hair was shining, and her eyes were radiant with happiness. She posted the two photos together before she put her phone away. She looked toward him and tried to figure out what the hell she was even going to say. No matter what, the car wasn’t the best place to talk about the night’s events.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:17 pm

Roman had not known until recently, but his relationships with the Aslanov family was much more complicated than he first thought. He had asked Nayden to not tell his sisters. He just wanted some time to find himself in all this, before he accepted them as his family. He followed her gaze to the table. He slowly let go of her, to make sure she was able to stand on her own. He quickly moved over to get the drink and the phone. He didn’t know If she wanted the drink or not, but he wanted to be on the safe side. He wrapped an arm around her again, leading her to the car.

He helped her into the car and put the drink in the cupholder, handing her the phone. He was about to put the seatbelt on her but let her do it herself. He walked over to the other side and sat in. He wanted to ask her what was happening, but something told him it was not the right place for that conversation. ”Yeah, let’s go there.” He was normally much for having pictures taken of him, but since it was just his hands and similar things, it was okay. He just didn’t want his face plastered all over social media, if he could avoid it.
He drove the car through the city to the Southside. It was interesting to see how the area just completely changed, once you drove across the border. He should definitely park the car in the garage belonging to his apartment complex. Otherwise it would most likely end up being stolen or vandalized. He looked towards her once in a while. ”You don’t have to say anything. Whatever happened, happened to you. I won’t ask. But if you do need to talk, I’m here.” He knew very well how hard it could be talking about such things. Without knowing what had happened for sure, but he had a feeling it was something bad. And he wanted her to have someone to lean on right now.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 2:13 pm

Stefanja rested her head against the head restraint and looked toward the steering wheel, mostly just dazing, and not really thinking much while they just drove. She appreciated the silence for a moment, but maybe it was just because her head was filled with shouting voices that any other sound seemed overwhelming. However, when Roman talked to her, she corrected her eyes toward him. Her eyes ended by the radio while she thought and processed. She opened her mouth a little, but no words came out of it. She then corrected her eyes back toward him, “I think someone spiked my drink last night,” she whispered. She knew very well how to take care of her drink, but no one was perfect. He, as a bartender, should know just how quickly things could escalate when one’s drink was spiked. She had just been lucky that the hours had gone by and that the people who had spiced her drink hadn’t been the ones to take her home. Her arms wrapped tighter around her torso. Her eyes ended at her knees. She was quite certain that sooner or later she was going to find bruises from walking into things.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 2:27 pm

Roman tried his best to keep the female customers safe. He knew many of them were targets for predators. But sometimes it just wasn’t possible, and people, often women, were greatly affected because of it. So, his mind quickly went to the worst-case scenarios. He was very afraid something had happened to her. ”Where did you sleep?” He hoped she had been with a friend or something like that. He hoped she had been safe, and not being taken advantage of because of her state. He just didn’t want her to endure something like that. He put one hand close to her seat, allowing her to take it if she needed to. Otherwise, he would place it back on the wheel. He parked the car in the garage and turned towards her. ”Stay here today. I want to make sure you’re okay.” He couldn’t take her back to Nayden, until she was at least a bit more stable than she was now. Something had clearly happened. He could guess what it was, but he was not going to make her say it. She likely didn’t need to. He tried his best to not let his anger take over, but things like this was just much worse to him than anything else. He could guess why, but thinking it was very uncomfortable to him, so he tried to avoid doing so.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 3:42 pm

Where had she been sleeping? She sank a lump in her throat. She couldn’t even remember the address. Trying to remember the address she took her phone and tried to see if she had tagged the street or something, but she hadn’t. Of course, she hadn’t, her social media life was as private as possible and picture-perfect. “I don’t know,” she spoke softly. She let her hand remove a strand of hair behind her ear. “They were sweet this morning, so I-” she stopped herself. Could she be so naïve to think that nothing had happened, just because they had been sweet in the morning? She lowered the hands that were hugging her around her ribs, so they hugged her lower abdomen. She even felt different. She felt disgusting, clammy, and cheap. She noticed how he placed his hand for her to take if she needed it. She didn’t hesitate for long before she let her hand find his. She could feel the support, but it didn’t change the odd feeling in her. However, it did give her heart something to breathe on, to believe in.

He parked the car, but she didn’t move her eyes away from their hands even when he turned to look at her. She gave his hand a small squeeze to agree that she wished to stay until her mind was somewhere better. Eventually, she nodded too, “Thank you,” she whispered and shortly after let go of his hand so she could unbuckle herself. Her hair once again fell past her ears and covered her face. She didn’t wait for him to open the door but started to open it up herself and get out, supporting herself to the door. Her feet were still somewhat affected by whatever had been in her drink. She cursed herself in her mother tongue before she straightened up. She had her phone in her hand and had left the drink in the cupholder.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 3:55 pm

It was probably best she didn’t tell him an address. He would just go there and let loose of the anger he was currently holding in. ”It’s okay.” He frowned when she said ‘they’. How many was involved in this? ”We’ll talk at my place.” He felt it was better to talk it over, when she had calmed down a bit more and maybe gotten some rest. He gently folded his fingers around her hand, just holding it until he couldn’t any longer. He sent her a little smile when she thanked him. He didn’t feel like he did much. He was just being her friend, which was rewarding to him as well. It made him feel like he wasn’t like his parents, which was all he really wanted. He went out of the car and locked it before moving towards his apartment.
He did hear her curse and stayed close to her, in case she needed some help. In her tempo, he took her to the 1st floor. Luckily, he didn’t live on the top floor. When he began to unlock the door, a small and high-pitched bark could be heard on the other side of the door. He got it open and the small puppy was quickly by their side, sniffing at both their legs. ”Bed,” he told Snow, who quickly went over to lay down on his doggy bed. He went inside and closed the door behind her. ”Do you want to have a shower?” He thought that might make her feel better.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 5:05 pm

Even though Roman might be thinking that this was nothing for him, it meant the world to Stefanja, that she actually had someone who she trusted enough to call for help, someone who threw anything in their hands to come to her rescue. Yes, it sounded very much like a damsel in distress, but she had never really known to be anything else but that. One thing was family – the other thing was friends. Sadly, Stefanja didn’t even know that Roman and she were related, which left her with having no friend to call for help, only relatives.

While Roman stood and unlocked the door, she believed she felt clammy hands crawl over her back as a glimpse of last night ran over her. She was about to look over her shoulder from the paranoia that was getting to her when the small puppy ran out and started to sniff her legs. It made her look down with a soft chuckle. She didn’t manage to greet it before it ran happily inside again. When they got inside, she supported herself to the nearest wall while she took off the expensive shoes that she hadn’t even paid for.  She looked up at him as he spoke to her. She nodded, “Yeah,” she whispered before she continued with the next shoe. She closed her eyes when both her feet were on the floor beneath her. Her feet were sore and begged for the scrubs, creams, and masks she had at home. They would have to wait. Eventually, she opened her eyes and looked down at herself. Oh, that shirt. His shirt.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 5:28 pm

Roman didn’t know exactly how he was connected to Stefanja and her siblings. He didn’t know if he even wanted to know. He had an idea, but it seemed strange to even think that was a possibility. No matter what, he was going to be present for Stefanja, if she wanted him to. He went further into the apartment. ”You can pet Snow while I get things ready for you.” It was of course only if she wanted to. He went into his bedroom to get a shirt, towel and a pair of sweatpants. That was the best he could offer her to borrow at this moment. He put the things in the bathroom, and removed some of his own clothes and put it away.
He returned to her and looked at her for a moment. He felt like there was a stone in his stomach. It pained him to see her like this. He moved all the way over to her. ”The bathroom is down there,” he pointed to the door across from his bedroom. ”Use whatever you need.” He really didn’t know much about what to do in a situation like this, so he just tried his best to care for her. However, he was also afraid of saying or doing something wrong. He didn’t want to make it any worse for her. But she hadn’t expressed anything, that made him think that was the case.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 7:29 pm

She looked away from the shirt as he told her she could pet his dog. It was with quiet steps that she walked and found the dog and managed to get down on the floor where the puppy immediately came to her, nudging and kissing her like any other puppy, and craving scratches. It made small giggles leave her. Puppies could really do something. But it only lasted until the puppy didn’t find her interesting enough and sought its owner and left her there on the floor, leaning against a wall. And picking at her healthy nails. Some of them had broken from the night. She didn’t even remember how. When he approached, she stopped picking at her nails and looked up at him as he told her where the bathroom was. Her hazel eyes looked toward it. She nodded a little as he told her to use whatever she needed. She reached her arm up to him to get a hand up so she could move to the bathroom

When she entered the bathroom, she started looking at what he had found for her. Towel and something to wear. She then went to the shower to check what it contained. She didn’t expect anything. She was certain that none of it had the quality of what she had been sponsored. She let go of the shower curtain and went to find Roman wherever he was. “Do you by any chance have some boxers I can borrow too?” she asked, not even being able to look directly at him, folding her lips.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 7:48 pm

Roman offered her a hand to help her on her feet. While she was away, he started to make sure Snow got a treat and put away some of the dog toys. He really just wanted to distract himself and not overthink the situation with her. And of course there was all the other things going on in his life. He felt so much had happened in the few months he had been here, and he didn’t really know how to handle it all. He of course didn’t want anyone to go through hardships, but when they did, he had something else to focus on. It could keep his thoughts away from the mess that was his own life. He was putting on some coffee, when she came out again.
He looked to her. ”Yeah. Let me get some.” Roman went to the bedroom to find a pair. He didn’t really care so much about the quality of his shampoo and body wash. As long as it did it’s job, he didn’t care much about anything else. He went out to give her the boxer shorts. ”Do you want something when you’re done?” He could prepare some food or drinks for her, if she wanted. He might ask a lot of questions, but it was how he best knew to take care of her. He wanted to make sure she had everything she needed.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 8:32 pm

She was handed the boxers shortly after and looked up at him as he asked if she needed anything when she was done. “I think a warm blanket might be good,” she spoke softly letting her clench onto the fabric in her hands. “I don’t think I can keep anything down,” she admitted. With a short nod, she took a step back, and was about to turn around to to go the bathroom, but stopped, “A-and a pill?” she whispered and dried her cheek even though no tear had spilled. With no other words she sought shelter in the bathroom, and closed the door without locking it. When she got in front of the mirror, she could see how her hair had gotten dirty from the sweating. She could see the residue of makeup just underneath her lower lashes. She looked like someone who had had a great night and forgot to remove her makeup before she fell asleep. With her mind everywhere else, she took off the black shirt she had borrowed from the guy she had followed home. It ended on the floor. She looked into the mirror again and noticed how her hair had hidden hickeys on her neck. She was going to tell Nayden that she had a sore throat and try to cover it up every other day. She unzipped the dress, not really being able to remember how she had even gotten out of it. It fell to the floor, and she noticed smaller bruises and hickeys from how she had been nipped or simply been handled a little too roughly. She clenched her jaw a little before she turned away from the mirror, not looking at how her back and bottom looked. She went into the shower. She kept herself from using the hair products in her hair but started scrubbing her body with whatever he had. Her chest was sore and wished to be left alone. Her inner thighs almost felt like they were open wounds and she could barely let herself scrub directly between her legs. It simply hurt. Her stomach cramped. She washed her hair, only with water before she got out of the shower and dried her body, trying to put her usual mask back on. She buried the thought of how she had just let tears stream down her cheeks silently in the bath. It didn’t take long before she got into the clothing and hang the towel to dry and walked back out with her hair down her back, not covering the hickeys. When she got out, she had more of a usual smile on her lips. It grew a little when the dog greeted her again. She went to the couch and pulled her legs up in front of her before she hugged her legs, but she didn’t stay in the position for long, since it hurt her because it stretched the muscles where she had been contracting the most. She lowered her legs, so she simply sat like a mermaid.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 9:07 pm

Roman looked at her, when she requested a few things. ”I’ll take care of it.” While she was in the shower, he went away to find a blanket for her. He put it on the couch, so she could use it if she was done before he returned. He went to the closest pharmacy and got the morning after pill. He got a nasty look from some people in the store. They quickly were told to mind their own damn business. He returned to the apartment and put the pill packet and a glass of water on the sofa table. He found his found and used it to text some people and look through social media. He had a smaller texting argument with his colleague whose car he had borrowed. He managed to convince him to calm down. It was not like he was going to keep it for a long while. He would return it, when he had driven Stefanja home. He told him just that, and even offered to pay a small amount to borrow it. He wanted his own at some point, but he needed to save money for quite a while before getting to that. He put his phone on the couch when Stefanja came out again. He watched her for a moment, noticing the small bruises on her neck. ”Wait here,” he said and went into the bedroom. He found a tube of lotion and returned to her. He had used this a lot growing up. It made bruises heal quicker and made them less sore. He had also used other things to hide them, but he didn’t do that anymore. He also got a lot less bruises. ”This can help your bruises heal quicker and hurt less. Can I apply it?”
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 11:41 pm

She watched how he walked away, but she still chose to sit down. She found the pill and the glass and looked at the pill for a while, not really believing that she had to do this. She popped it and took it shortly after with the pill, simply hoping that it could keep down. He came in, just as she put the glass back down. She dried any drops of water off with the back of her hand. She didn’t care to do things nicely nor charming right now. She sank a lump in her throat as he suggested applying it but nodded. She took her hair over one shoulder and pulled down the shirt so it could show the hickeys, bruises, and even bite marks. “Do you by any chance have ibuprofen?” she spoke softly. Painkillers for muscle and abdominal pain. Just what she needed. “You don’t have to get it now,” she told him. She had already survived for so long, even though, now in a safe space, she noticed much more about how everything hurt.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 12:01 am

Roman couldn’t imagine what she was going through. Or in a way he could, he just couldn’t remember. Nevertheless, he didn’t know what was going through her mind or how she was feeling in her body. It was not an easy situation to stay in, but in a way he was probably the best to handle it. He wouldn’t get all to worked up, because his focus was on her. He would get angry later, but as long she was here, he was keeping his focus on her. He put some lotion on his index finger and started to carefully dap the lotion on her bruises, hickeys and bitemarks. It should help with them all. ”I’ll get it,” he ensured her, before continuing with the lotion until he had covered everything. He stood up to get the painkillers and returning with the bottle. He poured two out and handed them to her. ”Do you need sleep?” He didn’t know how much she had actually slept, but it could help her no matter what.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 12:17 am

She let him help her to cover almost every inch of her body in the lotion he had, even though her legs hadn’t taken much damage. She would probably need to buy one for herself. She thanked him yet again, as he mentioned that he would be getting her the painkillers. Eventually, he came with painkillers and gave her two which she was quick to take. She nodded silently as he asked if she wanted to sleep, “Can I sleep in your bed?” she whispered. One could almost believe she was afraid that some God would hear her. She was split about sleeping because she feared that she might get nightmares, but she had only gotten a couple of hours of sleep, and she usually cared so much for her sleep. She took the blanket into her embrace and once again raised her hand to get help to get up from the seat. She would follow him to wherever he would lead her to and simply accept whatever she was offered to sleep on.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 12:36 am

Roman didn’t mind using it on her. He was just going to get a new one. He often used it quickly. He did have an affinity to get into fights, but he also boxed a lot, which often caused bruises on the hands. He put the near empty lotion on the table and sat quietly by, while she took the painkillers. ”Of course,” he said and stood up with her. ”It’s just down here,” he said and walked towards the bedroom. He avoided touching her too much. Luckily, he was not overly affectionate to begin with, so it wasn’t that tough for him. He looked over the shoulder to see if she was following. He could feel a knot in his stomach, whenever he thought of what had happened to her. It was just gut wrenching to even think about. He had always remembered her to be such a sweet girl when they were kids. To think something like this could happen to her… It made his anger towards the world build even more.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 12:59 am

She got up and he started walking towards his bedroom with him. He kept his hands off her as much as possible, which was somewhat appreciated. She didn’t truly feel like being touched right now. She wished for peace. Eventually, she waved him closer so she could lean more on him, but it only lasted until they got to the bedroom. She sat and pulled the duvet over her feet and legs, completely dressed in what he had given her. “You don’t have to mother me, if you have to be somewhere else,” she tried to remind him even though she truly appreciated that he was there, and wouldn’t even mind if he scooted in and held her. She just really wished for comfort. She was certain that she was going to make it.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 1:07 am

Roman went back to let her lean on him. He stayed by the bed while she situated herself. He made a clicking sound with his tongue. ”I’m only an asshole to people who don’t matter to me.” He took a chance and sat down next to her, on the side of the bed. He took a chance and reached for her hand, but was observant to see if she wanted it too stop. He wouldn’t want her to be scared of him. ”I’m staying here with you and then driving you home when you are ready.” He gave her a soft smile. ”Should I leave?” To his understanding, it was very different what people wanted in situations like these. Some wanted to be alone and some feared it. So, it was hard to know what was best for her.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 10:06 am

A short chuckle left her as he mentioned how he only was an asshole to people who didn’t matter to him. It warmed something in her heart, that she believed had gotten quite frozen and dark from last night. He glanced toward him as he sat down next to her, not minding it at all. He took her hand, and she caressed his hand gently. Appreciating what he had done; he had thrown everything in his hands to come and help her. She nodded quietly as he announced how he was going to stay and mirrored the smile he gave her. She shook her head very lightly as he asked if he should leave. “Or I mean, if you have something to do…” she glanced toward the door before she glanced at him, then down at her legs that were covered by the duvet. “I know it’s early, but would you mind laying here with me?” she almost whispered. She looked back up at him. Her eyes were so soft, innocent, and hurt.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 11:15 am

It pleased Roman to hear her chuckle. It made him think there was hope for her to get through this. He felt her caressing his hand, was another way to thank him for what he had done. But he didn’t think he even needed to be thanked. Wouldn’t anyone do this, for people they cared about? He shook his head. Everything he had planned today could wait for another day. He didn’t have a shift today and the rest was just things he could push. He clearly saw the hurt in her eyes. He let go of her hand and laid down next to her. He carefully put an arm over her, so she could glide into his embrace if she wanted. ”I know it feels like there is no way out of this. But this is just today. Tomorrow get’s easier and the day after that even easier.” He knew his father’s abuse was not the same, but it was what he could best use to advise her.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 2:05 pm

He laid down next to her and she didn’t hesitate to shuffle herself close into his embrace, with one arm barely around him. She nodded a little as he tried to give her some hope. She almost buried her face in his chest, humming to agree with him yet another time. She laid close to him and tried not to think back to the night but think about her plans for the future. Her happy future with a man, kids, and who knows, maybe a dog. The painkillers hadn’t had time enough to work yet, and she knew that when she was done resting, napping or whatever that was about to happen, she would be feeling better. For now, the pain in her all over her body only gave her glimpses of what had happened. She remembered how his eyes almost had been colored like a bonfire. “Promise you won’t tell Nayden,” she mumbled against his chest.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 2:17 pm

Roman folded his arms a little closer around her, in what he hoped was a protective embrace for her. He just stayed still and tried to not move too much, so she was able to relax and maybe get some sleep too. He didn’t know what to feel about not telling Nayden. It was hard to keep something like this a secret. But it was also not his thing to tell. ”I won’t tell anyone.” He slowly moved a hand across her shoulder blades. ”And I can be there, if you want to tell someone.” She had plenty of people to reach out to, but she had chosen him. Now it was his responsibility to help her to his full extent. It was not a responsibility he took likely, neither was it a responsibility he would ever regret taking. To him, she deserved much more than this. She deserved to be happy.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 2:41 pm

She looked up when he said he wouldn’t tell anyone. Promise me you won’t tell,” she whispered a little more shakingly. She knew it was a lot to keep a secret, but it was her story to tell, which he had already assured her off. Whether or not if he promised or not, she would bury her face once more and let her arm reach up to his shoulder, almost clinging onto a lifeline. She felt less dirty after the shower and here in his protective embrace, but it was still haunting her which made it difficult to actually relax, but eventually, her mind gave up on keeping her awake and alarmed, which caused her to fall asleep.

Eventually, she woke up. Her grip around him had loosened as soon as she had fallen asleep. A small, sweet groan left her as she moved the hand that was closest to the mattress up to her eyes, rubbing one of them a little. She slowly looked up as she noticed that he had stayed by her. It warmed and gave her more hope for humanity. There truly were people in the world who wished her the best. “Hi,” she spoke in their native language.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I respect everyone but myself (TW)   I respect everyone but myself (TW) Empty

I respect everyone but myself (TW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square-
Gå til: