Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Be careful who you call your friends

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ares

Ares

Antal indlæg : 6

Be careful who you call your friends Empty
IndlægEmne: Be careful who you call your friends   Be careful who you call your friends EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 11:18 am

Location | The south part of southside, the silent hill highway
Date | July 16th 2022
Time | 11 am
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Reina x

Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies

Well, according to plan things had went mostly like Elijah had said they would. Ares hoped that it would make the serpents rethink just who they were dealing with, yet the death demon knew - it would be a matter of time before the Phoenix brothers would react. His uncle had done something rather extreme and Ares father had yet to hear about it - it wouldn't be good, he knew this. But you couldn't turn back time. Now they just had to wait for another storm to hit. And as he walked on the lonely highway, where once many years ago traffic had run smoothly but now time had left it looking like something from an apocalypse. Left alone and behind. All you could see from the morning dust and cars that were left behind, was the angry angel walking his way. He could almost smell her anger in the air, which made him raise his brow a little. "You are lost young lady," he called out for her, stepping closer. Hadn't they had enough? Ares let out and annoyed sigh and cleared his throat. "Go back to where you came from," he warned her with an almost low growl.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Reina

Reina

Humør : Call me crazy one more time...
Antal indlæg : 20

IndlægEmne: Sv: Be careful who you call your friends   Be careful who you call your friends EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 10:16 pm

“Oh, shut the fuck up,” she hissed as she almost stomped her way towards the death demon and closer to the coyote territory. Even though angels could be as light as air, she really managed to almost imitate a flock of angry elephants. “I am not going anywhere,” she growled back at him. He wasn’t the only one who could growl. Well, most of the Coyotes knew of her temper well, but the last time they saw her, she was still a normal angel. Now she’s a fallen angel, and that gave her the possibilities to do much more harm. She did notice that there was someone else around, but for now, she focused on this man. “Where the hell is he?” she shouted and with no intention to keep distance she walked straight up to him. Luckily, she wasn’t as small as some of the other females in the Serpents. She was only mere five centimeters shorter than him.

//Spotify Vibe, TikTok Vibe

Sidst rettet af Reina Søn Jul 24, 2022 2:57 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ares

Ares

Antal indlæg : 6

IndlægEmne: Sv: Be careful who you call your friends   Be careful who you call your friends EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 3:45 pm

"Yeah just wait, I will call my uncle and give him up to you - right, no I wont'," he rolled his eyes at the angry angel. "Pack it up and go home to your brother, from what I heard he didn't even get hurt," he tried to wave her on her way. But no, she walked straight up to him, making him once again, let out a sigh. "Go home princess before things get messy around here," he warned here. He didn't wish to pull out another fight did he? Or well Ares liked the mayhem, he just might make sure the fight happened than stopping it. Not that Ximena would like it, she was already mad enough at him for the trouble last night. They had lost a handful of good men, Francis had killed him. Reminded them to not mess with the Serpents.
Reina

Reina

Humør : Call me crazy one more time...
Antal indlæg : 20

IndlægEmne: Sv: Be careful who you call your friends   Be careful who you call your friends EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 2:36 pm

//Jeg misforstod, så nu bliver det forhåbentlig rigtig fra nu af - Landon er ikke tilfangetaget til info.

Reina narrowed her eyes. Unbelievable. Why did they have to go to such lengths! It only pressured the Serpents to hit them back even harder. She didn’t care how much he sighed at her. She was going to be the most irritating person in the world until she managed to get whatever she wished for of an answer. “Oh, you fucker…” she spoke lowly. “You know very well that I am no princess,” she hissed at him. He might have underestimated her; the last time he saw her, she was just a mere angel. Now she had fallen and had gotten a taste of it. Well, of course, being a fallen angel didn’t really do much compared to the demon he was. “I do not care how much blood and dirt I get under my nails,” she poked his chest. One thing was starting a fight, another was her being irritating. “Why the hell did you go to such fucking lengths!” she asked. She knew that they were rivaling gangs, but she believed there was a boundary - or maybe it was just Reina's boundary. She had quite hard boundaries that no one wished to poke at. Okay, maybe she was starting to look like a child, stomping on the ground because she didn’t get the candy she wished for at the store, but she was stubborn, and she tried to keep the anger under the lid. She was just her, and he was just him. She might not be the one with the upper hand.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Be careful who you call your friends   Be careful who you call your friends Empty

Be careful who you call your friends
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Careful what you wish for
» Be careful of the secrets of the forest
» That's what friends are for
» Friends can be found everywhere if you know where to look (tw)
» Friends that become family

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Silent Hill Highway-
Gå til: