Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What interesting news I hear

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Fox

Fox

Antal indlæg : 9

What interesting news I hear Empty
IndlægEmne: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptyMan Maj 30, 2022 8:33 pm

Dedicated to @Levi

Date | 30th of May 2022
Time | Late Noon
Weather | Sunny and semi warm
Place | Levi's 'house'
Attire | Outfit

It felt like aeons ago since the ancient demon had found his way to Gaia, the islands of the supernatural. He hadn’t been back since that wretched bitch Tatia had decided to burn down his masterpiece; no matter, he had found a way to upgrade and maximise the gore and terror he could subjugate his prisoners to. And with the help of Rogue, he had gotten his hands on some fascinating case subjects.
So why was he back? Now that was a question that even Fox was asking himself, but when Ivy had told him that his brother was starting to act funny, well then he had to come to see for himself now, didn’t he?
It had been relatively easy to get access to the home; the sad woman had seemed somewhat confused when Fox had knocked on her door, mumbling something about those sirens would start soon, and they better get ready. Well, Fox wasn’t going to argue with that, now was he. At some point, she had excused herself, something about lying down for the prince to come by. Somehow, he doubted that she meant Levi, but who knew? The old demon wouldn’t put it past his brother to make such remarks long enough for the woman to think he was a prince, which he, in a sense, was; the matter only came down to getting that morbid woman Lilith off the throne, now that would be a day where Fox would actually pull a smile.

While waiting for Levi to come home, he had made himself a cup of tea, sipping it while he went through the lady’s belongings; it was always intriguing to see what these humans thought was essential to keep, what was considered important and wasn’t.
When he heard the door open, he turned, so his eyes were directed on the door that Levi would step through. “Good day, my brother,” Fox said with a dry voice and took a sip of his tea “having fun hanging with the mortals, I see?” he hummed before looking back at the picture placed on the ghastly mantel just above the fireplace.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Levi

Levi

Humør : I will take it all. And mine it will be.
Antal indlæg : 25

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptyMan Maj 30, 2022 11:12 pm

Good day, brother. Levi’s eyebrows furrowed slightly at the remark before raising in a silent question. Was it, really? Debatable; and it was only midday. He clicked his tongue in disappointment, lowering his tense shoulders before fully entering the house so he could close the squeaky door behind him.
There were things in this house that he had fixed beautifully – if he had to say so himself, at least – and others he had purposefully let wilt or worsen. Like a lightly creaky step onto the wooden veranda, or that squeaky doorframe. They were warnings his ears would be tuned into hearing when he was in the house, since it had no magical protection of any sort. Sadly, magic wardens wouldn’t do at all in this matter. Not when the Archangels would so easily feel them. Which was so very annoying when he had taken such extreme measures to shield his aura from being powerful enough for them to pick up. Especially now, when it was so bitterly obvious that his brother’s strong aura was easily cancelling out all his efforts of stealth.

“Mammon,” he greeted, easily mimicking the colourless, arid tone of voice sported by the other Origin Demon. He had to focus to loosen his tightened jaw as he regarded the pale blue eyes staring judgingly back at him. Levi’s keen eyes had easily picked up how the house was in disorder from being rummaged through and let his gaze wander to the picture that Fox had held before placing it back onto the fireplace mantel.
“An unwelcome surprise, brother,” he stated shamelessly, placing his hands firmly into the pockets of his soft suit-trousers, once again raising his eyes to the Demon of Greed. “I’m afraid I must insist you take your leave immediately and next time have the curtesy of sending me a goddamn message before entering my playground.” The sentence had started calmly and with perhaps only a hint of sarcastic politeness before turning snarky, raising in both volume and rage. How dare he come here? Here! It was going so well with the human. Getting very comfortable in fact. And here was his brother, waltzing in and jeopardizing it all for a little snarky remark and what would undoubtedly be a whole lot of taunting just because he didn’t understand. And he never would.  
Fox

Fox

IndlægEmne: fox 345f0a   What interesting news I hear EmptyTors Jun 02, 2022 11:46 am

Mammon’s eyes stayed on Levi as he explained how his appearance was unwelcome, something that Mammon couldn’t see how it was his problem since Levi had taken it upon himself to be on the beg and call for Lilith. Maybe that had also been the reason why he hadn’t been back in hell for quite some time, or at least not the part where he would end up meeting that inbred human who fancied herself being a greater power than his fallen brothers and sisters. Which was laughable at best, but it still posed a threat, something he would get in due time, as soon as he had found the real Lucifer again. The man he had followed and fallen from grace with.

Take my leave?” Mammon said with a voice drained from emotions, “so much anger in your brother; it doesn’t suit you” he let his tongue slowly glide over his lips as his eyes narrowed, “and since it was either me or Luxuria that came along, I thought it was best that I was the one seeing what was going on” he clarified “and you know how Luxuria gets when she is getting bored” this time a smile finally appeared over his lips, not that there was any joy or warmth to find in it. Then he looked away. “Azrael is looking for you; he had his hands on Kailani asking her where you were, thought you might like that message delivered in a more secure way than a message” of course, it was almost a month ago that had happened, but Mammon had been rather busy as of late. His fingers ran over a picture that showed the older woman in a much younger state; a man was standing beside her, probably her late husband. With a bored sigh, he turned his gaze to his brother once again.
Levi

Levi

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptyTors Jun 09, 2022 10:09 am

And you know how Luxuria gets when she is getting bored. "As opposed to you and me, Mammon?" He asked sarcastically. It was no secret that none of them dealt well with being bored. Which was possibly why Levi was feeling slightly angsty that his brother's visit could jeopardise all the fun he was having. "At least she's prettier to look at," he mumbled, ready to repeat his former demand that his brother would leave immediately. It was that or come back with some sort of shield or protection; anything to dim that dammed strong aura that screamed to the world that they were there. Oh, how perfectly and utterly convenient that the archangels was caught up in Heavenly drama these days - at least that was the word in the shadows; if they were to be believed, of course, which they almost always were. Opening his mouth to speak, the other demon beat him to it and the words silenced him immediately.

Now that was certainly one way to get his attention. Levi physically straightened his back and whatever brotherly, sour banter he had indulged in the past few minutes vanished and immediately got replaced by stark seriousness. He turned sideways to face Mammon straight on, his eyes darkening at the notion of the damned archangel. "Azrael?" He confirmed with a voice ringing out disbelief and disgust. He did not, in fact, like any of the Archangels particularly much, although he could respect their power to a certain extent, but the angel of death was different. Always there to look down on them; with the smug face and arrogant smile. The demon groaned in annoyance. Azrael. "Are you certain, brother? Last I heard he was hiding in the mountains; why would he be indulging in God's work all of the sudden?" Perhaps, he thought, the siren had spoken of him. If that was the case she would pay gravely. He had been promised luck and this certainly didn't feel like it. "How would you know, anyway? Aren't you busy with whatever it is you are doing after the whole ... incident?"
Levi had only visited the arena a few times during its reign but had found a peculiar liking to it; none the less he was not attached to its purpose and so slight amusement gleamed from his eyes as he spoke of the tragedy. Mammon, no doubt, had been heartbroken and angry that his playground had been messed with, but he knew his brother well, and The Demon of Greed was easily bored and easily found new hobbies.
All of this, however, didn't change the fact that him coming here was utterly dangerous, and Levi found his gaze drifting to the open window. With an exasperated eye-roll he crossed the floor to draw the curtains, casting a quick look towards the Poe Family Home. The curtains drew and he turned back to his brother.
Fox

Fox

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 7:36 pm

Mammon couldn’t help but roll his eyes; at least he wasn’t prone to host an orgy and then kill all those that had attended; the world of problems that woman could get herself into, even though there was a beautiful irony that she had once been an angle of Chasity, married to Uriel, something he still to this day could find some amusing.
Fox raised a brow as Levi mentioned that their sister at least would be prettier to look at, “how hurtful” the demon sighed; what had come of his brother since he sounded like some schoolyard boy, that didn’t really have anything exciting nor intelligent to say.
He stepped to the side after his brother decided to walk over and close the curtains; he snuffed a laugh as he couldn’t believe that his brother would think such a simple thing would make sure that his aura was concealed; “what, brother, tell me, are these magical curtains, going to make sure that people won’t notice the power that is located in this house?” the amusement in his voice was somewhat noticeable, even if it wasn’t evident in his facial features. “And how do I know? Please,” he was rather insulted by his brother’s insinuations. “It will take more than fire to tear down my hard work; I’ve been building a new a better arena, and to how I know, well, your beautiful little Valkyrie told me, given your daughter is still helping me, she passed on the news, I think Achlys will contact you soon enough, she has some excellent news for you I’m sure” it took all of the demon of greed not to spill the little secret that so quickly could have slipped his tongue. Still, if there were anyone that Mammon would ever say he was afraid of, it would be Achlys, a creature of death long before she had risen to power and status she was today under the name Rogue. If anything, it already told you a story of who the woman was, as she had decided to wear the title the Radclyffee’s had given her as a badge of honour; “Unless you, of course, will have me tell her that you have something far more interesting here” he said, as a silent smirk formed over his lips, his eyes slightly narrowed before turning around and walking back to the kitchen where he would place the now empty cup of tea.
Levi

Levi

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptyLør Jun 25, 2022 5:32 pm

The sarcasm that filled the room was heavy enough for Levi to scoff loudly. Mammon,” he warned, his low voice perfectly capable of cutting through the room without being raised further. “I do not need you to understand but I do demand more respect than this.” A slightly edged growl followed his warning, not amusing the playfulness that hinted in his brother’s voice as he taunted him about the curtains. Levi’s mind had already come up with countless excuses in case the little pestilence of a young boy had noticed something out of the ordinary from that other side of the street. Collin Poe seemed to still not like the demon very much, despite eager attempts to change the attitude, and it was starting to nag him. It was unusual indeed for at human child to not like him. Levi was likable after all; and Michael Maverick even more so – at least to the Poe Family who seemed to adore him. The child had too many questions and would undoubtedly find a way for his brother’s visit to seem suspicious.

With an annoyed sigh Levi returned to reality, blinking to focus his eyes back on the blonde guy in front of him. A new arena was good; perhaps it would keep the Demon of Greed so busy as to not bother him for a good while. “Rogue?” He raised an eyebrow, but the twinkle of interest that sparked in him was visible enough; much more than by the mention of his daughter. Ivy was a capable woman with admirable powers, but he had not been a present person in her life; kept tabs of course but wasn’t one to interfere. “What news might that be, brother? Surely you’re not just here to gloat and tease me like this.”
Levi did not like this. It was interesting, of course, and he was always interested in what the Valkyrie was up to, but this feeling of some scheme being planned behind his back made him irritable and a little uneasy. His brother did usually have that effect on him. Greed and jealousy was closely linked and he would not be surprised if Greed was after simply sabotaging Levi having a bit of fun.
His eyes cautiously followed Mammon as he walked back into the kitchen before raising a hand to gently press between his eyes on the top of his nose bridge. A low groan escaped him as he finally moved, following his brother. “You will do no such thing,” he told him; leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded and his eyebrows knitted. “Maeve Poe is mine,” he stated, trying to catch the other demon’s eyes. Serious, cold and stern and with all the ancient power he had been hiding behind his words. “I want you to understand that. You touch her or disrupt my plans with her and I will not hesitate to act on that, brother, let me be perfectly clear about that.”
Fox

Fox

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 9:41 pm

Mammon managed to hold back a scoffed grunt when Levi demanded more respect from him—he was asking this of the demon whose entire embodiment was laced with greed. If anything, he was lucky that he was even giving him this much, but for now, he decided to keep this for himself; it seemed he had already angered his brother far more than he had intended to; even if he was so deliciously drenched in greed about the human girl—oh what it seemed he wouldn’t do for her, might even tempt the ancient demon to visit the woman himself.
He lifted his brow when Levi necessitated him to tell what Rogue wanted with her; “go ask her yourself; I’m not your servant nor your little mail boy; I just came to see what you were doing—” a smirk formed over his lips as Levi told him that Maeve Poe was his.
Oh, brother” one could easily mistake the edge of emotion in the demon’s voice as pity; but it was far more than that; it was the sheer thought that his brother thought that telling him something was out of his limit, now he just had to have it.
A smile started forming, and with his best intentions, he tried to subdue it by folding his lips before biting down on the bottom. “Levi, really, you should know better than to challenge me with keeping something out of my reach” he sauntered over and sat down on the couch, putting one leg over the other before his fingers reached into his pocket and procured a small package filled with cigarettes. He put one, skilfully as if he had done so many times before, between his lips and lit it with his silver zippo lighter that made such a beautiful sound when opened and clasped together “did you know that they called it Zippo because Blaisdell liked the word Zipper?” he said as if it was a typical question, he let the cool metal dance between his fingers before he put it away again. His blue eyes looked up and gave Levi a slight smirk—“so what will you do now? Tell me all the torments you will put me through if I, let's say, visited this little lady of yours? Paid her and her little family a visit?
Levi

Levi

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 2:01 am

I just came to see what you were doing. Levi rolled his eyes in exasperation; by the Gods and Great Demons, Greed was something else entirely. Boredom had always somewhat proven dangerous to any and all of them but somehow a bored Mammon was enough for Levi to genuinely empathise with the disappearance of Lucifer and perhaps slight envy for his old friend to not have to put up with this childish nonsense.
Irritation very quickly turned to outright rage
She was never within your reach,” he assured his brother, letting his eyes follow the demon’s every step. He might think himself better in many ways but was also a realist at heart and none of them wanted an internal war; and absolutely not over something as insignificant as a human girl. The others would never let him hear the end of that, for starters, and would for very obvious reasons never understand the possessiveness he felt towards Maeve Poe. With that in mind, he knew that perhaps instead of simply shouting at the other demon – something that had proven through history to make him even keener on being annoyingly bratty about matters – he should change tactics. So instead of giving into the heavy urge of throwing water at the lit cigarette and tell Avaritia to, in kinder words, piss off, Levi pushed himself off of the doorframe and forced himself to calmly walk into the room, towards the second armchair.

”Don’t be such a child,” he humoured, raising an eyebrow at the smirk that was sent his way. “You should know well enough to take my word. You also know that I am entirely serious and that since I don’t come touch your pets, I expect you to not touch mine.” It really was as simple as that. Levi had never, despite jealousy or temptation, deliberately ruined any fun for the demon of Greed; unless of course it had clashed with something of importance. Since he could not get rid of him, perhaps he could make sure the afternoon would turn less disastrous and he reached for the dining table where a small tin was placed with a few small pastels. He threw the tin towards the Demon of Greed, gesturing for him to take one. It would at least dim his strong aura. “Tell me instead, brother - now that you are so terribly well-informed - about Azrael. If he is after me he is after you, is it not?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What interesting news I hear   What interesting news I hear Empty

What interesting news I hear
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Can't you hear the mountains cry brother?
» How interesting.. - Luke
» How interesting... - Livia
» What an interesting person you are (CW)
» Breaking news - J.C

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: