Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Million to one

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 10:46 am

Dedicated to @Diego

Date | 17th of April 2022
Time | Early morning, around 5am
Weather | Sun is up, it’s cold but slowly getting warmer as the day goes on
Attire | A large sweatshirt, one of Diego’s
Place & Surroundings | Diego’s house, everyone is sleeping except Danica

She had known for a while, not that she had told Diego, maybe it was because she was scared of how he would react. Maybe she was afraid that it would end up the same as last. There was that small voice telling her that she didn’t want to give away their time together. But with Derek already running around, it just didn’t seem like that big of a step. But. Maybe it would be? It was all those doubts, not really being sure was what made her so uncertain. Things with Jules and Diego felt like they had escalated after the incident, also the fact that she tried to keep taps on Lauren had just depleted her of energy and time to actually work on them.
And know she was looking at all of these pregnancy tests, all telling her the result that she had expected because she hadn’t been forced to turn on the full moon, which was what had happened with all her other children that she had gotten. Now there was just the thing - how did she tell him, would he be happy, would he be sad, angry?

Good morning” she whispered and placed a cup of coffee on the bedside table sitting on the side that Diego was lying in the bed and leaned over and placed a soft kiss against his temple as her fingers glided over his beautiful dark skin. “Sleep alright?” she asked wanting him to wake up completely before she broke the news.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 11:19 am

Diego was sleeping tight, exhausted from the night there had been and even though he was used to transform, he simply felt more exhausted than usual. Had he gotten lazier? Maybe it was because Danica also ran around and helped with Derek, which would mean he didn’t run around as much. A low growling mumble left him as a reply to her good morning. If one listened closely, they would be able to understand what he said. He could smell the coffee that she had made and lifted his face up from the pillow that he had hugged himself to as soon as she had left the bed. He felt her delicate lips on his temple and opened his eyes as she asked for his sleep. He turned a little and let the bedside arm find Danica’s hand and caress it gently. “Yeah,” he mumbled, taking her in. She had a special glow over her. He hummed a little, grumbling. “Okay,” he said and sat up, taking his cup for a sip. He leaned over to give a small smooch. “What’s on your heart,” he wondered calmly.
Danica

Danica

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 11:52 am

She kissed him back and let out a soft chuckle as he asked what was on her heart. It was incredible how far they had come over a course of a year.
Her fingers gently caressed his cheek as she could see just how tired he was after his transformation yesterday. “Well,” she whispered, and then moved a little back so her hand could find one of the many positive pregnancy tests and placed it gently besides his coffee. “It would seem that I have to cut out all the good things now - well, given that you want another one” she said with a light tone, even though it was hard to keep her beating heart under control she managed, at least for now as her eyes calmly scanned his reaction to her news right after he had woken up.
Diego
Beta
Diego

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 1:26 pm

He closed his eyes shortly as she caressed his cheek. It was a lovely feeling. He hummed a little to her first word and opened his eyes again, the brown eyes following what she had in her hand. He raised his brows as he noticed what it was. He then looked up at her, haven’t even looked at the result. He knew it already from his power having noticed the extra source of energy, but things had just been a little too hectic. “Really? I mean,” there was a wide smile all over his face that he tried to control, with not much success. “I will be solidary and cut it off too,” he said and caressed her before he leaned closer, having put his cup away before he gave her a kiss. “And you’re certain?” he spoke softly and pulled a little away to look her in the eye.
Danica

Danica

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 6:40 am

Danica’s smile started to mirror Diego’s. It felt like a million pounds were falling off her shoulder, and she could finally enjoy the good news that she was bringing. Then she laughed as he told her that he would be solidary in cutting out the things that she couldn’t do while pregnant. “There is no need to do that”, she laughed; just before he kissed her, she closed her eyes and happily reciprocated it.
She nodded when he asked if she was sure. “If you are?” she whispered, thinking he asked her if she was confident that she wanted a child. Because she did, she had been ready the last time she had found out. And things that had been much more uncertain than they were now. “Because I would love to have a child with you”, she whispered in a lower tone and leaned in to kiss him again. Feeling happiness and love blossom in her heart. Making heat spread in her body in the most wonderful way.
Diego
Beta
Diego

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 11:06 am

Diego chuckled a little. Even though she told him there was no need to be solidary with her, he would rather. He wanted to know just something about how to be in her shoes. He also knew that depending on how big her tummy would grow; he would love to assist her. Every day if he was allowed. Letting her relax, standing on his feet while he waddled them around the house. He would go to the supermarket if she had cravings, even if it was in the middle of the night, and only for olives. He would be on his toes every morning, to help her whenever she felt sick. Carrying buckets, bowls, or holding her hair. Whatever she needed.
His smile grew, and his eyes almost shined as she whispered that she was certain if he was. She had misunderstood his question, but it didn’t matter, because the following words that left her made it all worth it. “You’re stealing my words,” he mused and reciprocated her kiss for a while. He would love to have children with her. “And you’re certain that it’s not a false positive?” he wondered pulling a little back. He knew that it might disappoint both of them if it was.
Danica

Danica

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyMan Maj 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Oh,” she laughed as she realised that she had misunderstood. “Yeah, well,” she licked her lips before folding them together in a thin line. Another laugh left her as she nodded. “There are ten more showing the same result, and I didn’t have to turn last night, which might be the biggest indicator of them all”, she said with a soft voice; her hand found her arm cheek, and she gently caressed it. To think that they were actually going to have a child together, she wouldn’t say they weren’t already parenting together, as she had helped the best she could with Derek. Even though Elena was a young woman and could take care of herself, it was hard not to look at that soft expression she always wore and become very fond of her. She reminded her so much of her own daughter, which might be why it was so easy for her to connect with Elena when it came down to it.
Diego
Beta
Diego

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 2:54 pm

Diego smiled as she explained how certain she was. “That is a very big indicator,” he agreed laughing a little. He leaned forward to give her a gentle kiss, letting his hands place themselves next to her hips to support him as he leaned forward. “I think...” he whispered before he gave her another small kiss, “That if I focus, I might be able to feel the energy from our baby,” he whispered. “May I?” he wondered letting his left hand find her hip. If she allowed him to, he would raise his hand up to where the fetus should be. He had been able to sense that there was something different about her energy, but it had been nothing alarming. A wide teethy smile would spread on his lips when he would feel the fetus energy. “Out baby is certainly there,” he told her having difficulty letting go of the smile, but thought himself to look up at her and lean in to press his lips lovingly against hers.
Danica

Danica

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 5:43 pm

It almost brought tears to her eyes to know that he would be able to feel their child’s energy if he focused on it. Nodding, she breathed in and out as she moved around so he would have better access to her belly. Even though there was nothing to worry about, she couldn’t help but get nervous as she watched how he placed his hand and started listening, or feel would be the more appropriate word for it.  
As the smile formed on his lips, she felt how her shoulders sank, and she could finally breathe again. She couldn’t even begin to describe how happy she was when he leaned in and let their lips meet a little longer than the small pecks he had given while asking if he should see if he could feel their child. “I’m so happy”, she whispered between kisses before she pulled him closer for a more passionate kiss.
Sponsoreret inhold

Million to one  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Million to one    Million to one  Empty

Million to one
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A million reasons why - Luca

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: