Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Meet me down by the Dock

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Yuumine
Ledere
Yuumine

Humør : Don't look at me like that
Antal indlæg : 5

Meet me down by the Dock Empty
IndlægEmne: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyTirs Apr 05, 2022 3:01 pm

Meet me down by the Dock Brandon-chua-medieval-dock-s

Date and time 05/04/2022 22:00
Place The Harbor; Kajen
Weather No skies, slight red tone from the sunset
Clothing Orange dress and jacket
Notes She's 169 cm tall and weighs small 46kg. She looks a lot like a tall kid. She carries a daylight ring on her left index finger
Dedicated to @Lazarus

The dock was filled with boats tonight. It was perfect to hide whatever happened between the many boats. Yuumine sat on the dock between two boats. Tears streamed down her cheeks and had clumped her bare lashes together. She was sobbing, but in a way that almost sounded like she needed a hand with something, and if not that, she was a witness that people didn’t want snooping around in an illegal trade. She sat in a big orange poofy dress with a big light green jacket on top to cover her deadly white skin. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail, but it could almost look like someone had been pulling in it. With great skills, she had made sure that it looked like she had been hit in the face. Now, she was just waiting for the right people to catch onto the bait.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lazarus

Lazarus

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Fag : Ingen
Antal indlæg : 66

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyTirs Apr 05, 2022 5:02 pm

Lately Lazarus had tried his best to give the people their life back no more criminal activity, but it was like for each time he dealt with some drug dealers or gang members the double amount sprung up, doing the exact same thing. So, he had tried to gather intel and he had finally figure out, where a big deal was going to go down between some gang members. The leader or second in command would look over this transaction he also knew, that compared to before it was both drugs and guns there where a part of it.

Maybe some other things two, the last part he was not completely sure on. So, he had grabbed a a wooden stick with him, hoping it would be enough to deal with these people hopefully he would be able to get it done and no one would ever want more power.

That was the idealist of him, that told him, that so as he got down to the docks. A crying clearly got his attention very fast, as his wolf ears could hear most things. He then sneaked around until he found the girl sitting for herself. “Hi it’s going to be all right, I will be right back, then we can get you out of here. “He added sending her a little and uplifting smile, or at least he tried too.
Yuumine
Ledere
Yuumine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 10:00 pm

Yuumine could smell from afar that some dog-like shapeshifter was approaching. She was used to small distractions and simply kept her play on. She didn’t have to care for what he was doing, as long as it didn’t ruin anything. As he got closer, she could sense that he was approaching her, and how he was trying to be calming towards her. Shit. Another idiot who was going to be a folk hero…
“I’m okay,” she sobbed, not looking at him, hoping that the man would leave her be so she could do her work and lure the right people in or at least make sure that things went as they should.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 9:29 pm

As she seemed to sobbed and said she was all right, for a moment he thought that she was all right. But it was like a piece of him was unsure, as he thought that she was playing a role. Maybe it was because he was getting paranoid, maybe not. He then returned to her, before he places his weapon on her neck. “Why do I not believe you, who are you?”

He then asked clearly wanting to make sure nothing bad happened even if the other people where criminals too, for a moment he was unsure if she was good or bad, and played a role or not, but he decides he would not take any more chances. His senses was on heighten to a new place, that made him unsure about, who and why this woman where here.
Yuumine
Ledere
Yuumine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 10:26 pm

Yuumine noticed how he at first seemed to fall for her simple role, but also how he got confused and second guessed himself. Shit times two.
With no reason, this mand drew his wooden sword and placed it against her throat. Staying in her role she yelped and tried to move away. Tears were still streaming down her cheeks and her eyes were filled with tears that dared to spill. “I don’t know what you mean,” she whispered, sounding scared of him. Now, had Yuumine not been in a role, she would simply had broken the stick or let herself loose to eat it all up, just for good measure.  But as of right now, she had to stay in her role and hope that he would give up and leave her, but on the other hand, if he continued to threaten her, she would definitely try and go for the kill, because she didn’t want the trade to be ruined. Besides she had lots of people looking at her this very moment. People who worked for her and made sure she wasn’t dangered. Snipers, assassins and alike.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 6:15 pm

As the person seemed to keep up the charade, he looked at her. “Why should I believe you usual people don’t seem to stay put when they get help” He pointed out clearly not buying any of this, why would she not just get up and leave since she was not alone anymore. It was a question he wanted answers too, hoping the woman clearly either would end her charade or maybe even show the person’s true colour.

One thing he was sure about, was that he where not going to leave before he figured out, what she was doing here, and why she had seemed content to just hide down here near the docks, where in all parts it would be most smart and most.

“So tell me, who are you, and what are you really doing here ?”
He then asked clearly showing his more animal side, in the sense that he would not be shy to go dark, if that was what it took to get her to tell him the truth.
Yuumine
Ledere
Yuumine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 9:58 am

”I don’t- I don’t want your help,” she insisted with a sad and shaking voice. He continued to push her about who she was and what she was doing. “Just leave me alone!” she screamed, leaning back, pushing his stick to the side, away from her. Who the hell did he think he was going around threatening people? As he said himself, he didn’t even know who she was. Why was he being such a dick? Couldn’t he just leave her alone so she could get her job done? From afar she could hear how a car was approaching, but it would be a long while before they got close enough for the shapeshifter to hear.

This was his last chance before she would get enough of his stupid big-dick-boy games.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 4:21 pm

As the woman seemed to act like a corner animal, he knew something was, up a corner animal would always act that way, and in theory she could just yell or, push his stick away it was not really a weapon and, in that theory, break it when she pushed it away.

“There is something you aren’t telling me, so who the hell are you, stop with this charade, you better tell me the truth, or I will break your spine.”
He said as it shortly after turned into a sneered, Lazarus had never trusted people really taking into acount that he was not a person who just would fall for a sweet smile, if he was wrong, he would know later. But if not, this was a chance to stop something horrific from happening.

Or that was his high hopes anyway. His eyes then looked at her, waiting for her to act on anything. If she did not seem to it, he would reach out, and feel the coldness only described as a vampire. This would make him even more dangerous in that sense, he would not let her stay here clearly waiting for something, a thing he would hear as a car arrived.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet me down by the Dock   Meet me down by the Dock Empty

Meet me down by the Dock
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» And so we meet again
» One never know who they will meet