Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The magic of the moon

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Willow

Willow

Humør : ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Antal indlæg : 94

The magic of the moon Empty
IndlægEmne: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 12:26 pm

Dedicated to @Bentley

Date | 15th of February
Time | we are nearing midnight
Weather | It’s nearing minus degrees, but the sky is clear and you can see the moon and stars perfectly
Surroundings | Only the animals of the forest
Attire | Right now, nothing

The forest was almost eerie quiet. So still, that you could hear the silent wind rustle the small branches. The leaves in the bushes around the small pond, set in a giant rock wall. The water was crystal clear, almost shimmering with the magic from the moon that was almost full, tomorrow would be the day where wolves would cry, and run through the forest and mountains. Magic flowed so freely around this time, and it was also the perfect time for the musai to wash away the stress and sickness left in her heart by the pollution in the air. Willow’s eyes were closed, as she leaned her head back. Feeling the ice-cold water form around her hair, caressing her scalp almost prickling because of how cold it was.
She wished that she didn’t have to do it when it was this cold, the summers and autumns were always much better. But she had grown accustomed to it at this point. Her arms stretched out as she let herself get carried by the still water. Floating around in it. Then she arched her back, and with a strong kick she submerged completely. Her eyes opened as she looked around. The moon giving her light and she could see the beautiful plants that grew here.
It was then she felt a strong pull, she slowly surfaced from the water, and looked towards the direction it had been coming from. Her eyes blinking, as her hands glided over her hair. Pushing it from her face and straightened the blond hair down her back. “Is anyone there?” she asked with a low voice, there was no fear to find in her words. More a curiosity, and a voice that almost begged the watcher to come and show its face.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 3:31 pm

Bentley was on the ‘hunt’ for something specific for a couple of spells he wanted to make, and the best place to get these things would be by the nature reserve. So of course, now that it was dark and most animals had sought shelter for the night, he teleported himself out there. He had a bag hanging onto the belt in his trousers, where he could carry the things, he needed. He immediately squatted down in front of a mushroom that he needed. So natural, some might say. But it was glowing in the dark with a sickening yellow color. Goo sliding off the hat of it. He was just about to take a smaller container to get the goo in it, when he heard someone call. He sighed and put the container away. He had to fill the container completely before he closed it, since reopening it would start a process. He straightened up and looked towards the moon, which shined above a pond. He started to move towards the pond and eventually found a young girl in the pond. “Yes,” he announced. “Go on. Don’t mind me,” he said with a calm voice. But the more he looked at her, he could feel how she was drawing his attention to her. What kind of being was this pretty one?
Willow

Willow

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 11:23 pm

She gave him a bright smile, her eyes lit up for a moment as she recognized the aura as being a powerful warlock. Now, one of the many things that brought her in trouble, was the fact that she never really felt danger as one might should do. Especially when being out, alone, vulnerable and you met someone that was wandering the forest to collect. Something. What, now that was an excellent question, but one she didn’t ask. “Well then, as you were” she giggled, a beautiful laugh that carried over the water as was so characteristic for her race. Luring in people with how magnetizing they could feel like. Then there was her power. So raw and untouched bubbling under her skin, always extra potent after she had cleansed herself in these small pure ponds.
Her eyes closed as she leaned back and let her float on the clear water. Once again, she made a small loop with her body and dived under water. As she felt that she was drawing him in, she swam to the surface one more, leaning her arms against the stone that was at the edge of the pond that she was swimming in. Letting her brown hazel eyes follow what he was doing, walking around finding ingredients it would look like. But she just observed and didn’t break his concentration again. Well, at least not by talking that was.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 9:54 pm

Her giggle could have consumed him if he didn’t know better. If it hadn’t been because she had been completely naked, he could’ve been convinced that she was a siren. She told him to go do what he was there to do and a little hesitant, wanting to keep his eyes on her, he turned to get back to the mushroom he had found. He squatted down and opened the jar and started filling it. He looked over his shoulder, wishing to see her at least one more time. As he looked over his shoulder, he also felt how some of the goo spilled from the jar onto his fingers, which made him hiss a little as he corrected the jar and looked back at it to focus.
Willow

Willow

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 10:02 pm

She followed along, every time he looked towards her, she couldn’t help but try to catch his eyes, giving him a bright smile in the process. She had always liked warlocks, there was something so interesting in the aura and the magic that just bobbled underneath their skin. It felt exciting, and in some ways also a little forbidden. Maybe it was the darker aspect of the powers. That it came with a price, and you always had to be sure that you were ready to pay it. She blinked a little, titling her head, as she heard him hiss. Not really thinking about it, she stepped up from the water, with her wind powers she dried herself somewhat off, grabbed the silk robe she had been wearing and put around her naked body. Walking towards him. “Are you okay?” she asked, with a soft and somewhat sweet voice. Giving off the vibe that she was more innocent than she was. Touched by the darkness that roamed in wonderland, her sisters and her had always been more prone to be watch as the outcast because of their ability to make men fall into despair.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 10:19 pm

Every time he looked back towards her, their eyes caught each other, and he could see her smile widely. It was certainly contagious. Bentley kept his focus on the container watching as it filled more and more. It was almost filled when he heard a voice. In one quick movement he turned and was just about to throw the container after her when he realized who it was. “You spooked me,” He sighed and put the lid on the container before he with a simple spell made the container clean so he could put it away. “I’m alright, it’s just a little burn,” he sighed and looked at how his hands had gotten some red marks where the goo had spilled over his fingers. He looked up at her and almost had to remind himself to breathe as he stood there. His first instinct was to compliment her, but he shook his head, reminding himself about Artemis. “Do you always bathe naked in the pond?” he wondered and gestured towards the pond.
Willow

Willow

IndlægEmne: Willow #da70d6   The magic of the moon EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 10:29 pm

She gave him an apologetic smile when he told her that she had spooked him. “I’m sorry” she meant it; it hadn’t been her attention to actually spook him. She had thought that it would be evident that she would come closer, when he kept looking at her. How could she not take that as a form of signal? Well, people did work in mysterious ways, that was true. So, maybe he had just noticed that she had followed him in his work and wanted to be nice and give her a smile now and then. Who knew. Her hazel eyes looked down at the burn on his hand. Looking away from him towards the pond, as he gestured towards it, she turned back and gave him a small nod. “Yes, I have too, or I’ll get sick, perks of being a nature spirit in this time of age” she reached out her hands but didn’t touch him before she was sure he would be alright with it. “Can I look? Maybe I can help” now, she wasn’t a witch, but being so entuned with nature gave her some abilities that for many could mistake for magic. “I’m also a nurse, if it makes you feel better” she said with a softer smile her eyes almost getting a slight twinkle to them as she looked into his.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 3:28 pm

Maybe it had been some kind of sign that he had sent her, that she had to come over, but it definitely hadn’t been something he had done on purpose. Or had it? She had after all seemed quite interesting. Drawing even. She replied to whether or not she had to bath naked in the pond. Her reply was quite interesting. She was a nature spirit. She let her hand reach out to him, which made him look at the hand for a moment. Her skin seemed so soft and well taken care of, and even her nails were taken care of. He looked up at her as she asked if she could look. He got up from his position and handed her his hand. “I am very comfortable even without knowing you’re a nurse,” he replied being slightly caught by her eyes and tried to force his eyes down to his hand.
Willow

Willow

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 8:30 pm

She chuckled shaking her head, which made the small blond wet locks of her hair bounce around. “Well then” she hummed in an almost melodic sound as she let her fingers glide over his wound, her thumps almost caressing it in a tender way as she used the natural healing powers that there was in the earth. Feeling how the power glided through the balls of her feet up her legs and over the hand that had been in contact with the sticky goo.
When she was satisfied that it was alright again she let go of his hand, looking back up and let her brown hazel eyes catch his. “All better” she said with a soft voice, titling her head a little. “So, what is a lonely warlock doing around here in the woods, so close to the full moon with werewolves prowling around?” she hummed giving him an almost mischievous smile.  
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 8:00 pm

Her fingers glide over his wound, which made his eyes lock on her fingers. Her fingers were definitely soft and well taken care of – at such an extent that it actually gave him goosebumps. Or was it the magic that she used? He was certain that it was simply from the care she took of herself. That she needed to take of herself. He almost hesitated with taking his hand back when she let go of it. It was so nice to have in her hands. “Thanks,” he said looking up at him. It wasn’t something he couldn’t have done himself, of course not with the same source of magic, but with his own magic. He raised his brows shortly when she wondered what he was doing out here. A short chuckle left him, and he found the glass of the goo one more time to show her, “Collecting materials,” he said before he put the bottle away again. “But my plans have already changed,” he announced with a crooked smile. If she thought far enough, she knew that she was the reason why his plans had suddenly changed.
Willow

Willow

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:44 am

Her eyes glided with a curiosity over the glass that he picked up and showed her. Seeing the goo that was swimming around behind the protected walls the jar created. Collecting materials, she could have said so herself. Maybe she should have asked why he was collecting it, but he changed her mind to ask that, when he told her that his plans had changed. Her brows lifted, and a crocket smile formed over lips, matching his own. “Oh?” she hummed, beautifully so. Almost as if she was mimicking the wind that was rustling the leaves over their heads. “And what are those plans changing into?” now, she was a creature that was designed to lure men, it was a hard thing to just turn off when you found her in her element. Which was why she took a step closer to him, letting her eyes travel over his body before they locked with his eyes. Her hand placed against his neck, letting her fingers dance over the small, raised hairs, telling her just how much he enjoyed it. “Something to do with me?” she added as the last thing, before she patiently waited for him to explain.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 9:27 am

Everything about her was simply screaming beautiful danger, but it attracted him more than he would admit. She wondered what his plans were changing into, which made his smile spread a little further. There was something about her, that told him, that she was smarter than one might think. He noticed how she stepped closer, eyed him up and how small pleasurable chills ran over his neck as she placed her hand on his neck. “Maybe,” he leaned a little closer to her and let his hands wrap around her lower back, “It truly depends if you’re up for it,” he almost whispered, trying to resist kissing her just a little longer.
Willow

Willow

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 7:30 pm

The giggle that left her, could almost resemble how the water rushed down a rocky mountain. A soft drizzle as it splashed against the granite rocks on its way down to the pond. Her nose scrunched for a moment as it was clear what his intentions were. Not that he was going to do it, not really feeling the need to have a lovesick puppy after her, which would be something he would end up being. One way or another they would all slowly succumb to the poison that secreted over her plum lips. Her hand glided from his neck towards his jaw, letting her thumb press against his lips and pushed him away. “That would be very unwise my little warlock” she hummed even though the smile didn’t disappear. “Hasn’t your mother told you about the natural creatures of wonderland? And how always to be wary of them?” she wondered, thinking a warlock with his great power had to be a Sinclair, he couldn’t be a Jones, because then she would have known.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The magic of the moon   The magic of the moon Empty

The magic of the moon
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The sun and the moon [cw]
» What is this magic?
» The stars or the moon?
» Bad Moon Rising
» In the light of the moon (cw)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Naturreservatet-
Gå til: