Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Stronger and braver than you think

Go down 
+3
Jasmine
Katelyn
Roman
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 8:23 pm

Nigel gave Irina a caring smile, as he walked with her towards the couch making sure that nothing happened. He leaned down and place a soft kiss against her temple. “One coffee and one water coming right up” he nodded and then walked towards the kitchen and started preparing the drinks that had been asked of him.
He listened in on what they talked about in the living room, while his thoughts about the whole deal started swirling around. He hoped things would go smoothly, even though it might be time that the family got a little peace and not a constant hit of surprises. Just at least, until the dust was settling. Even though it was over a month since Theo had broken into Sariel and Jamie’s house it was still very fresh in everyone’s mind. He then walked back and placed the cups in front of each of the ladies before he squatted down looking at what Mila was making. “And what does my princess want, some hot Choco maybe?” he asked, letting his hand glide over her hair while watching what she was drawing. “And who that might be?” he asked, pointing towards the figure she was currently painting.

She nodded slowly “yeah, well, if you want? I think, you might want to meet my new friend, Jasmine” she chewed a little on her bottom lip looking at her when he had to inform Sariel, that seemed to walk towards them. “Tell me what?” she said with a soft smile waving towards Katelyn as she stepped to the side of Jamie.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 8:26 pm

Irina looked back towards Nigel with a warm smile as he returned from the kitchen and placed the cups in front of her and Jasmine, reaching out to grab her glass of water to take a sip. Mila looked up from her drawing and smiled towards her father, then looking back finishing just the circle that was perhaps supposed to be an eye on one of the family members. " Yes please, but can you not see it? It's uncle Jamie, duh," Mila giggled a little bit. Irina pressed her eyes a little bit together catching a glimpse of the drawing, "you can tell by the nose," Mila augmented her case strongly. "Oh yeah, the family nose," Irina chuckled and shook her head a little bit. Jasmine chuckled a little bit to herself, but just observed really, what else could you do when your new friend had placed you in her here for her to wait to come back. "Yeah, well Mila watched hers and Katelyn's older sister Maya paint, and now has found a passion for just drawing all of us, so - we will see how long it takes before you cover everyone, huh?" Irina teased her daughter a little, then giving Jasmine a soft smile.

Jamie chuckled a little, "oh so mysterious," he teased a little bit. Then smiling towards Sariel who was already walking towards them. "Well Katelyn got this new shapeshifter friend, who doesn't really know a lot about it - and she wants me to help her. Or at least meet her - she is being a bit cryptic about it," Jamie flashed Katelyn a warm smile. Then reaching his arm out to pull Sariel closer by the waist, so he could place a soft kiss against her cheek. "So, you want to go over and see what the fuzz is all about?" He asked Sariel, because well Jamie was now very curious.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 2:16 pm

Yes, of course, silly me that I couldn’t see that” he chuckled nodding along, then looking towards Irina “hey, be nice, the son you’re carrying around will probably have the same nose” he pointed towards it and then looked towards Mila, wrinkling his nose a little “Do you think it’s bad” he mumbled, letting his fingers grab around the squealing girl’s “maybe I just take yours then!” he laughed delighted, before he got up and walked back towards the kitchen to make her some hot chocolate. “She might be drawing until next year; we are a family that just keeps growing” he called as he passed the girls and then started prepping for the drink to Mila and also made himself a cup of coffee as well.

Sariel chuckled as he pulled her closer and then closed her eyes for a moment when she felt the kiss against her cheek. “Well then, we better go see –“ she blinked and took a step back then she widened her eyes and looked at Katelyn. “Shit –“ Sariel licked her lips, now was the question – no it wasn’t a question. “Katelyn, if you go home first, I’ll talk to Jamie first, okay?” she said, and Katelyn nodded a little worried before she turned around and walked back to her fathers house. “Jamie” she whispered, closing the door before turning towards him so she could look into his eyes. “Did you know you have more than one daughter?” she asked, maybe a little to forward, but she had also learned that running around to many corners could Jamie agitated.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:12 pm

Irina lifted a hand up in short defeat followed by a light laugh, but she couldn't really stop laughing when Mila first started cracking up as well. Even Jasmine couldn't hold back a chuckle. Irina shook her head with a delighted smile watching Nigel walk back out to the kitchen, then licked her lips a little bit. It was rather true, the family kept on growing. All started with Nigel and Mariella finding the house last year, and look how everything had blossomed. Being the core place of the entire family really. "It only increased the day Ella took brought her with her so she could spent some time with Natasha and Luka -," not to mention meeting Angel and Zoe - well yeah, no wonder Mila hadn't put down her pen and just kept on hanging pictures up on her walls. Then looking at Jasmine shortly who just mostly sipped her coffee, and just like Irina picked up on Katelyn being closer by again. "Well you guys didn't joke when you said the family was giant," she mumbled with a lower chuckle. Irina moved her head towards the door as Katelyn returned giving her a soft smile. "Hello sunshine," she greeted Katelyn.

Jamie noticed Sariel's choice of words, and stopped for a moment, then sending  Katelyn on her way. He pressed his brows a little confused at Sariel wondering why she had stopped, if something was wrong. Then again obviously he knew her powers, and he wondered what perhaps she had seen or knew. "Yes?" He now first got worried. Did you know you have more than one daughter? Jamie pressed his brows even more together, confused, and shook his head a little, waiting for her to crack up with the joke, but also very well knew Sariel wouldn't joke about a matter like this. "What are you talking about?" Jamie licked his lips a little bit, blinking to try finding out what was actually going on. Then it hit him why Katelyn perhaps actually had come to him, why she wanted him to meet this friend. Well, it wasn't like Jamie hadn't been around before he got married. Well one thing for sure that hadn't been good about his and Frederik's friendship back then was on that note. Then Jamie had found McKenna and things had changed, but before that. He scratched the back of his head, clearly out of it, not even knowing how to even pierce a thought together.
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 7:44 pm

Nigel chuckled and shrugged, even though none of them would actually be able to see it.
Walking inside Katelyn looked towards the girls and Irina sitting in the living room. “Hello” she hummed, walking towards the sofa skipping the last few steps before she sat down. Seeing how her father came back with some hot Choco for Mila and what seemed to be a coffee for himself. “I would love an herbal tea” she said with a grin, Nigel groaning a little before he placed his cup down and walked back in the kitchen to make, what he hoped would be the last thing before he could sit down and enjoy his coffee. “Jamie and his girlfriend Sariel will come soon, she just needed to talk with him about something” she said with a soft smile while looking at Jasmine. Now, she had an idea what it would be about, and maybe it was good that someone actually talked with him about it, before just introducing Jasmine and he then would be able to tell them or not if they were right in the feeling of her being his daughter. But, well, Katelyn just didn’t want to throw around her ideas because she wasn’t really sure.

Sariel gave him a small sad smile, as she stepped towards him taking his hands. “A daughter, a living one, sitting in Nigel’s living room” she whispered, trying to make sure that he looked her into her eyes. She wanted to sugarcoat it, but she had no idea how, because when looking into his eyes it was clear that he wasn’t really sure how. “Eighteen years ago, a woman named Josephine Sherwood” she told him, being able to look back instead of forward. Luckily she was rather good with her powers, and in times like these they came in handy.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 8:29 am

Irina chuckled a little, covering it with the back of her hand towards her lips, as Katelyn so gladly sent her father back to the kitchen to fetch her a cup of tea. Then turning her head towards Katelyn as she explained to Jasmine what was going to happen. Talk with him about something, she felt like everyone but Jasmine actually had any idea what was going on. "Its okay, I'm just watching Mila's fine work of art," Jasmine gestured towards the young girl sitting and drawing, then looking back at Katelyn with a warmer smile. "So, you live here in town?" Irina asked, well trying to start some conversation, because it was fairly easy recognizing someone who fought to just hold herself together once you had struggled yourself in the past, even if the situations weren't similar at all, some signs were just easier to spot than others. You could see the fatigue look behind the smile that planted mostly Irina theorized because of being with strangers and want to make a good impression. "Yeah, just me, myself and I," she replied with a light chuckle. "Sounds rough," she empathized well one thing Irina always had some luck with was talking to people. "Well, my mother chose booze over me, and I did things I needed to do so I could get by. Got me in some trouble, but I'm here now - so yeah, it's just me, and it's rough but its better this way," she nodded a little to confirm it was okay. Wow, there was just something about these people that made you talk.

Jamie blinked a little bit, a living daughter. At Nigel's house? He got more confused by the second, almost feeling dizzy for a brief moment. His mind trying to find out if there was something he didn't know, or should have known? No, no one had ever contacted him about such a thing, he for sure would have remembered. He would for sure have acted on it if he had gotten the information. Eighteen years ago - Eighteen years ago. Josephine Sherwood. Sherwood. He knew he most likely had been drunk, which he right now hated. But the last name did force his mind into play, and it tried to. "Jesus bloody fucking christ," he cursed in a lower voice. Josephine had gotten a daughter? And well not that he could blame for her not reaching out, he hadn't really left much contact, and it had really just been a one time thing. Like most of his things. "So, you are telling me that I have a daughter sitting in Nigel's living room who is eighteen years old, that I have known nothing about for eighteen years?" He took a sharper breath in and took a small step back, licking his lips a little bit, frustrated clearly. A mix. He had lost Olivia and Lewis few years ago, and then suddenly. A living breathing daughter was just showing up out of nowhere? He sat down, bended in his knees letting them meet the ground, just letting his hands run over his face, taking a deeper breath in feeling his lips shiver a little bit, taking it all in. Jamie breathed out looking up at Sariel, "I have a daughter?" He took a deeper breath in blinking a few tears out. Not expecting this at all today, and it was a lot. "And she is alive?" knowing she had just said so. But also knew there was nothing keeping this daughter from wanting nothing to do with him. But just knowing that he had a child out there who wasn't dead, just meant something.[
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 5:38 pm

Katelyn followed along with the conversation, while she tugged her legs underneath herself. A mother that had chosen alcohol over their own daughter, it sounded so, unimaginable for a person like Katelyn, that even despite her father not always being there, she had always had a mother that was ready to do whatever was in her power to make sure that Katelyn felt loved and secure. Nigel came back and handed Katelyn her cup and she took it with a smile. Watching how her father went back towards Mila and sat down beside her and looked at her draw. She was so happy, that she got to be a part of this life. Seeing her father starting a family and putting down roots. “You don’t have to answer if it’s to personal, but what about your father?” Katelyn asked, taking another sip from her tea while looking at her.

She let him take it in, turn it around and let the words she had spoken and get to the conclusion himself. Because it was a lot, she knew that. It hadn’t even been a year since she had found him almost dying on the floor of a vampire coven, because he wanted revenge for what had happened to his family. She sat down in front of him, letting both her hands find his cheek turning his head so he would look at her. Her thumbs catching the tears that was gliding down his cheeks. “You have, and she is” Sariel whispered giving him a sad smile. “And you can get a life with her if you want” she whispered, being able to see somewhat what could happen in the future depending on the choices that would be made today.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 6:41 pm

Jasmine clicked her tongue a little bit, trying to figure out with herself if it was a question she wanted to answer or not. Because looking in front of her she saw something she never had. "I don't know anything about him, so there isn't really much to say," Jasmine took a sharper breath in clicking her tongue a little bit, "my mother thought we didn't need him so, and perhaps she didn't," Jasmine did a small shrug. Well, she had never really had a real say in the matter. "But I'm fine, I have jobs next to school, roof over my head and food in the fridge," she assured as she looked into the concerned eyes of the werewolf. Because yeah, Jasmine knew it wasn't much living. She didn't live, she survived on what she had. Irina took a sharper breath in, not really liking the story, well there was really nothing she could do. She looked towards the door, still no sign on Jamie or Sariel's scent closer. Which was weird, no matter they never took this long, no matter what talks had been beforehand. So, she turned her head towards Nigel.

His heart was beating so heavily, so fast, he was sure he was on the edge of a panic attack, but Jamie was also trained in getting back control of himself in a various different ways because of being a shapeshifter. So, he exhaled, getting back to reality looking into Sariel's eyes as she sat down in front of him. Jamie's entire body was aching, felt the shivers like cold sharp claws dragging down his spine. Still, he managed to exhale despite it almost got choked in a sob. Jamie looked into her eyes, finding the last source of his sanity. Even if her thumbs seemed to catch his tears, a series of others followed while he tried to at least find some strength just a seed, anything would do, because right now he could barely find it in himself to get back up on his feet. Jamie took a deeper breath in and exhaled a little bit, blinking his tears out so they would hopefully stop running down. "What do you want?" He asked and held his breath a little bit. Because it wasn't really just his choice now was it? It was not even theirs, but all had to agree on what possibilities that would be ahead. Not that he really could hold his tears from falling once again and his head dropped towards the ground. "I - I just - need a second,"he took a sharper breath in, his throat almost feeling scratchy as he shook his head a little bit. His body still felt numb, and his mind racing with a speed he couldn't really contain. But he should. He should be able to get out of this state of mind, he was supposed to be and do better. He couldn't do anyone any good when he was sitting like this locked to the ground.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 6:51 pm

Katelyn nodded giving her a small sad smile but didn’t really say anything. Because what did you say to that? I’m sorry? I hope that it gets better? There was so much that one could say, but nothing seemed right. It wasn’t a comforting thought, but she truly hoped that things would turn out for the better. “So do you like your job?” Katelyn asked instead, seeing how Irina looked towards her father, that nodded and got up. “I’ll be back in a moment” he announced with a low voice, before he walked over and took his keys and phone. Then one could hear the door and he walked towards his brother to make sure that everything was okay over there.

Sariel pressed her brows towards each other, when he asked what she wanted. Was it even something she could choose? Not in her mind, because she was together with Jamie no matter what, if that came with a child, his child. Then she would become that child’s mother. There wasn’t even a doubt in her mind, that she would do anything to make sure that Jasmine felt welcome to stay in their house if she wanted too. Because, if anything, Sariel herself understood the meaning of having someone in your life that was willing to give you a roof over your head, and food on the table without you having to provided it for you yourself. “For me, it just matters that you are happy, and if Jasmine wants to become a part of your life, then I’ll be here to help you and her through it as best as I can” she whispered, then looking towards the door. “Nigel is here” she whispered but didn’t get up as the door opened and Nigel walked in. “Hey” Nigel whispered, Sariel standing up so Nigel could take her place. “What is going on? Talk to me” he asked, placing a hand on his brother’s shoulder. Now, they had always been told to man up, be a boy, and boys didn’t cry. But they were slowly learning that it was okay to be vulnerable, and there was nothing wrong in crying when things became too much. Even Nigel had done that. “You figured?” he asked, looking towards Sariel that nodded. Then he looked back at his brother, to see what he wanted to do now.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 7:22 pm

Jasmine lifted her shoulders a little bit, "well It's not like I have much of a choice if I want to pay my rent," she replied back with a smaller smile. Because she had to work the jobs she did if she wanted something to eat as well. "Roman does help making it a bit easier to deal with though," she pointed out with a warmer smile. Then watching as Nigel walked outside, Irina giving both Jasmine and Katelyn a small smile, and a nod that they should just keep talking. Well, hopefully things were fine, but who could blame anyone on being a bit on edge these days.

They had a chance. There was a chance. To build a home, not that the thought hadn't crossed him about the future, even if it also scared him. To have lost something and have a shot of building something new. It was something in him that really feared every single thing about the future, because he knew the things that had happened could happen again. And they had been attacked by Theo who had just showed him how easy it would be. To have everything ruined all over again. But somewhere down the line Jamie had to believe that Theo wouldn't kill his own family members. He had to. Jamie took a sharper breath in, feeling like he almost just wanted to scream and shout at himself for a second just to clear out the space in his head, but nothing, he couldn't do it. He took a sharper breath in, recognized Nigel's scent seconds before Sariel mentioned him being there. First instinct was to take a deeper breath in and he was about to just get up, despite his legs refused working and he didn't really managed to get anywhere. Being vulnerable was not the first step, and yet it was.

Jamie took one look into Nigel's eyes just trying to hold it together not let out more tears, but had reached far beyond even being able to hold anything back. He couldn't really recall the last time he had let fully go and actually just let his siblings see how completely wrecked up he was. Always covering up with a quick comeback or comment to get on with everything, and Jamie was very good at isolating himself the minute he felt hurt. Finding some place where he felt safe to be vulnerable and scared. So, within the next second, he didn't even answer Nigel, he just let his entire body drop forward holding his arms around Nigel for a moment. Because maybe right now that was just he needed, not just the embrace, not just knowing there was a possibility of this but also just to let go for a moment, not just from the things filling up today but most of his life. But like he had said, he just needed a second. Just a minute.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 8:02 pm

Oh, yeah, that is true” Katelyn said and nodded, feeling a little embarrassed that she hadn’t thought of that. Being reminded just how lucky she was, even with everything that had happened over the couple of months, year even. She had a great life, and parents that loved and adored her. The last thing she needed to worry about, was food on the table and a roof over her head. She gave a smile and nodded when she explained that Roman helped making it easier to deal with.  “I’m glad, even though he also has a tendency to be very pessimistic, which can of course add to an unwanted humour” she laughed licking her lips before she took a sip of the tea her father had made of her. Still no sign of Sariel nor Jamie, and she started to feel how she became worried about how her uncle was taking all of this.

Nigel could see it as he looked inside his brother’s eyes. The pain and grief that was hiding there. It was like a gateway into his soul, showing anyone that dared to really look, to see just how shattered and broken it was. Now, all of the Blanchard brothers had a lot to deal with, all of them had traumas to carry on their backs and an upbringing that wasn’t pleasant to look back on. But one thing was sure, Jamie, Nigel and Archie would always have each other to lean on. So, when Jamie fell into his arms, he closed them around his younger brother and pulled him closer to him. Closing his eyes as he just held him. Like their father had supposed to take care of his son, a job that had quickly become Nigel’s. Which had also made him grow up so much faster than some of his other brothers. The strong silent one, that was there when you needed him and never asked anything in return. He was just happy that they were walking towards times, where they could be there for each other in a better circumstance than they had been able to before. “It’s okay, I got you, always” he whispered, before he started helping Jamie with getting back up on his feet.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 5:02 am

Irina didn't really say much, just watched as Mila kept on drawing only taking breaks to drink that hot coco Nigel had made. But she did listen to the conversation between the girls, whilst keeping her other senses out for when Nigel would return, if he could get Jamie with him or not. Not that Irina would have judged that Jamie had needed more than just minutes to recap this, or if he didn't think he could handle the situation right now, because finding out you had a child, an grown child, it had to be a lot. "Unwanted humour is the best, besides, Its not like I'm the biggest optimist myself - perhaps more of a realist I guess?" Chuckling a little to herself taking a sip of the coffee, letting her eyes wonder around the house for a second, "And I don't really know a lot of people, so hearing someone being brutally honest about rude costumors and just telling them, is refreshing - even if I sometimes wonder how the guy manage to keep his job," she shook her head a little bit. Costumor service was perhaps not Roman's finest or it was, when people were actually not acting like assholes.

Jamie took a sharper breath in, blinking a little bit but stayed in his brother's embrace for just a second and let it strengting him. Then starting slowly getting back up on his feet, finding the connection to his body again and thereby slowly pulled out of the embrace on the next inhale. Jamie breathed out, kept a hand on Nigel's left shoulder giving it a little squeeze. It was the waves of sorrow that had washed over him for the moment, and he hated them because they always came unexpectedly. You never knew when they chose it was time for you to get pulled back out into the endless sea of nothingness. Jame took another breath in and let go of Nigel's shoulder giving him a little thankful nod, before Jamie lifted the back of his hand up to dry his tears a little bit away, while taking another and sharper breath in to compose himself. Still he was loss for words, letting the cold shiver run over his spine once again as reality did hit him. Perhaps it had been the best to just get it out before facing this newfound daughter and not risking a meltdown in front of her that would help no one. "Okay - okay, I'm ready," he rolled his shoulders a little bit back and nodded mostly to himself to confirm that he was ready to take the next step, shaking the anxiety off him - or at least trying to.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 03, 2022 11:10 am

My father is the same” she chuckled, remembering just how he had reacted when he had found out that Roman and her had started dating. Maybe the thing that had scared him the most, hadn’t been the fact that Roman was a werewolf, because deep down she knew that her father would trust her to know what to do, and had faith that the training he had given her would aid her. But it was the part of Roman reminding him of himself. “It’s because of his charming smile” Katelyn said, almost dead serious before she laughed and shook her head. “I think it’s Sol that likes that he doesn’t really sugarcoat it, I heard she sort of the same and doesn’t mind throwing costumers out if they are being unreasonable” she shook her head a little, even though she hadn’t been there a whole lot, mostly because she also wanted to give Roman a place where she wouldn’t show up all the time. Her eyes lifted towards the door as she could sense the three people coming back. Moving around in the couch a little, not knowing if she should warn Jasmine, or if maybe Jamie didn’t even want to say anything. Maybe it was better just to let the grownups take this one, now that she once again had brought a family member with her home. A family member that no one had a clue about.

Both Sariel and Nigel looked at Jamie, waiting for him to be ready to do what would come next. Nigel nodded and gave Jamie’s shoulder a squeeze; “Then let’s go” he said, looking towards Sariel that gave a small smile, before she walked over and took Jamie’s hand in hers before walking with them both towards the house were Jasmine would be waiting for them, not knowing that a part of her family that she knew nothing about, was waiting to bring her back into the fold. She still couldn’t quite figure how it would go exactly because there were to many variables. But she was confident when she believed that everything would turn out okay, and there would soon be more life in their house than they had thought would come this soon. Nigel opened the door, letting both of them in, were Sariel gave Jamie a small squeeze letting him take it in the pace that was the most comfortable to him.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 1:28 pm

Jasmine chuckled a little bit, well maybe it was that reason, Sol liking the fact that her and Roman didn't mind telling annoying people off. Because despite Jasmine being really aware of how she presented herself, people rarely should even try to piss her off. Irina took a bit of a deeper breath in, then looking at Mila. "Mila honey, how about you go upstairs with your drawings, and hang them on the wall," Mila looked back at her, but like any other child it wasn't always the first attempt that made them listen, not till Irina once again repeated the sentence, this time in Russian, which had Mila pack up her things a bit more quickly. Jasmine blinked a little bit, not really used to people speaking more than one language. Mila then packed her drawings under one arm and her cacao in the other. Mostly because. Irina now knew that Nigel, Jamie and Sariel were on their way, and she somewhat had used the moments of silence to actually figure out if it was her place to say something to Jasmine or not. And she could see Katelyn played it over and over in her head if she should say anything or not. Because to be fair, the situation would just as overwhelming to Jasmine as to Jamie. It was just in a different way. So, if they were embracing Jamie for this. If they had known that Irina's father had been living as a ghost in Juniper's house for that long and had told her, the situation had been much more easy for Irina to handle that. Irina sat a little bit more up, and looked towards Jasmine.

"Within a few minutes. Nigel is going to come in with Jamie, Katelyn's uncle. And I want you to be aware of the fact that, he is your biological father, what you want to do with the situation as well on how you feel about it. Is up to you, we know based on your scent. I'm sure you could smell it the second you met Katelyn, met Nigel - there was something familiar," Irina briefed Jasmine a bit quickly perhaps, but giving her a chance to be on the same side of things as Jamie could make it easier than having to tell her, when it already would be an emotional enough challenge on its own to see each other without one knowing. And like Jasmine had said, she had never been given a choice on what to think or know about her father - now she had the chance. Jasmine however, didn't respond with words, she nodded a little bit and looked towards Katelyn for a moment then at the werewolf again. Then she could smell it even stronger as she also heard people near the front door.

Coming closer to the front door Jamie could smell it within a second. He just knew, and it made him stop for a second. The times he had asked himself if he was still a father if his children were dead, it had been ringing like a horrifying echo in his head for years by now. But he also had learned from himself that no matter what dead or alive, he would always be a father - now just feeling like it was true for the first time in a long period of time. Nigel opened the door and Jamie stepped inside, taking a deeper breath in as he entered the living room, looking at Jasmine that moved up standing rather quickly, just leaving  the two shapeshifters starring at each other for a moment, like two animals figuring out what to do about the connection they felt no one else in the room did. Irina got up from the couch and moved over towards Nigel placing her arm around him, looking towards Sariel, to see how she was taking it in.  
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 3:16 pm

Maybe there had also been the part about her not really being an adult in all of this, that had made Katelyn not speak out loud. It had been different with Jack because he was an adult, a teacher at the academy. She didn’t know Jasmine, only just met her, besides she couldn’t be much older than herself. Maybe it had even been wrong of her to bring her home like this, not warning her in any extent. But, if there was a change, they needed to get it to get to know each other, right? Katelyn licked her lips and gave Jasmine a small encouraging smile as she looked towards her, after Irina had told her rather quickly what was about to happen, and who the person was, that would be walking through the doors at any moment.
Nigel opened the door and let his brother in, walking right behind him being there if he needed to lean on someone. Not that he needed to, it was clear that Sariel would be there for whatever Jamie needed her to do. He looked towards Irina as she got up and waddled towards him. A soft smile formed over his lips as he placed an arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him. Waiting for Jamie and Jasmine to figure out what they wanted to do. Not that it seemed like they did anything other than just looking at each other. Sariel looked towards Irina then she took a step towards the young Shapeshifter putting her hand out. “Hi, my name is Sariel” she said with a small smile “I’m together with Jamie, and I know this is a lot to take in, trust me, for both of you” if Jasmine took her hand, she would let her thumb glide over the soft skin before she let go and took it back. “We can sit down and talk a little if you want?” she said with a small smile looking towards Jamie nodding towards Jasmine, indicating that he should say something.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 6:42 pm

Maybe it didn't look like much, but sometimes silence spoke louder than words. And in this moment Jamie and Jasmine just looked into each other's eyes and completely forgot what was happening in the room around them. So, once Sariel spoke it was like Jamie returned to reality and so did Jasmine, she blinked a little bit looking at the hand reached out for her, and took a second before taking it, giving it a firm shake. The moment Jamie didn't really listen to the first thing Sariel said, he just looked at his daughter, almost waiting to be pulled out of the dream he was having. But no, this wasn't a dream this was reality, and he just had to keep on reminding himself that this was real. "Yeah we can sit down and talk if you want," Jamie finally breathed out.

Irina looked towards Nigel giving him a nod towards the kitchen that they should let them do the talking. It looked like Sariel was handling this one. So, unless something urgent happened, so they could go to the kitchen or to the study. Jasmine looked towards Katelyn, knowing she didn't have to stay but she sort of hoped that she did. Then looking towards Sariel again, still having her hand, time just seemed to not pick up yet. "Sorry, I'm Jasmine - I would like to talk," she then spoke before letting go, then taking Jamie's hand as he reached it out as well, before then sitting over next to Katelyn.
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 15, 2022 9:25 am

No need for apologise, this is a big thing” Sariel said with a small smile and nodded when she walked over towards Katelyn and gave her hand a small squeeze as she sat down. That was more than enough for the young girl to know that she was needed here, even if she wasn’t the one that knew Jasmine the best. Maybe she should have told Roman that he should have come too. But in a way, even though Katelyn hadn’t known her cousin for more than a couple of hours, when she looked at her, it was like she had known her all her life. Maybe it was just her own powers, and not knowing how far they were able to connect with people that had ties to nature.
Sariel let out a small sigh as she looked towards Jamie giving him an encouraging smile, knowing that he needed to start this, or they needed to. She had broken the silence, there wasn’t much else she could actually do for them, even if she wanted to resolve the whole thing and make sure that everything would be alright.
But just because you knew parts of the future, wasn’t equal that you knew every outcome just that things would turn out alright. Somehow.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 4:40 am

This was far from a conversation he knew how to take, and yet once he opened his mouth nothing came more natural to him than actually just sitting and talking. It was the weirdest thing, but also just answered a question he had asked himself over the past years, that if your children died, did you stop becoming a father, or would you still be one? And here he was sitting just talking with Jasmine about big and small, what she was doing, where she was headed, not that he liked all of the information him and Sariel got. But when all came down to it, it was nice, so natural to speak and see where they were headed in all of this. And just who knew where this conversation would lead them in the future?
___
out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think - Page 2 Empty

Stronger and braver than you think
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Stronger Together

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Biblioteket-
Gå til: