Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Stronger and braver than you think

Go down 
+3
Jasmine
Katelyn
Roman
7 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

Stronger and braver than you think Empty
IndlægEmne: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 5:09 pm

LOCATION | The library at the academy
DATE | February 10th 2022
TIME | 14.00 ish
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Katelyn

Well Roman had gotten a new study partner, great right? Actually they had only just started talking last weekend since they worked the same place, so Jasmine had sought him out earlier this week for help with finding some different classes and such. And then of course here this fine Thursday he was helping her with some Biology homework. It was funny so much of her gave her such familiarity, but perhaps he was just missing hanging out with both Katelyn and Maya. Roman understood the importance in keeping Katelyn safe in the matter of this strange pack attacking time to time, so he had kept his distance a little, not entirely but a little and been so aware about everything. Also, because he had to make sure his sisters were alright. It had been chaos. It still was. But it didn't change the fact that he had been out preparing for within the next few days for Katelyn's birthday. He caught his girlfriend's scent the second she stepped into the library and looked over at Jasmine for a second, "give me one second," he nodded a little, "okay," Jasmine just replied before keeping her nose in the book really. Roman moved with ease around the few shelves, "well well, if it isn't my favorite girl," he chuckled a little and walked over to wrap his arms around Katelyn and gave her a light swing around. Feeling like he hadn't had time to see her between classes or anywhere really, so just overall filled with the joy of seeing her here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 8:10 pm

It had been utter bullshit after she had more or less been in lockdown. Not that she didn’t understand her parents, especially since she could die of a pureblood werewolf’s bite, and a create werewolf when it was full moon. But she was more than capable to take care of herself. Not that she really had any say in it, when it came down to it. She also understood that Roman needed to be careful and had used his time to look out for Riley. It just, sucked. Because they weren’t in the same year, which meant that they didn’t have the same classes. And facetiming, just wasn’t the anywhere near the same. So, when Iris had told her, that she had seen Roman sitting in the library studying, she had quickly found the time to move towards the area. But when she walked inside, she saw that he was sitting studying with someone. Not wanting to disturb, she crossed the floor and went to the section of some of the history books that she needed for a project that she was doing. Standing there looking at the books, she turned her head towards him, as she heard his voice. A soft giggle left her, as he pulled her into his arms, she was quick to drop her bag to the floor. “If it isn’t my favourite person” she hummed, placing her arms around his. Leaning against him she closed her eyes for a moment. Just taking it in, finally feeling his arms around her after so many weeks.
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 9:45 am

It was insane how emotional he felt just by not having been able to hold her for weeks. Making him take a heartfelt breath in. Odd now young they were and yet his felt like his soul had been bound to hers for an eternity, so he just took in her scent. Well, he had at least gotten himself invited to Katelyn's birthday on Saturday - even if she didn't know that yet, as if even Maya would let him skip that one if he had wanted to. "God I've missed you," he mumbled a little closing his eyes shortly, before returning to reality and let go a little, not much still having his arms around her, but pulled his head back so he could look at her. "You by any chance looking for help with any biology or perhaps chemistry related topics?" He asked a little teasing, just the perfect excuse to spent time together. "Truth of the matter I'm helping one of the new students, I can just say that I have to help you - but I have to introduce you," he nodded in the direction of where he had been sitting, which was of course not to be seen from here, since he liked to sit away from everything and everyone, in a cave of shelves and so on. But then he quickly looked at her and stole a small quick kiss, well he was counting on their to be more than just that one. But he couldn't just ghost Jasmine like this and go with Katelyn without at least saying he had to go.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 8:09 pm

A smile curled up on her lips as she heard what he whispered close to her ear. “I’ve missed you too” she answered back, in the same hushed tone of voice. One of the reasons being that they were in the library, where people were expected to be quiet. But also, because it added to the intimacy that they were sharing again after such a long time. You couldn’t just let to young people, that had just started to take their relationship to the next level. And then suddenly tell them that they couldn’t see each other because of some events that they weren’t even control.
Katelyn looked up as he pulled away. She shook her head “Sadly, I’m here because I need to find some books for my history project, but I also have some chemistry homework that I have to get done” she said with a soft tug in her lips. “Oh!” Katelyn said with shining eyes, new student? Now that sounded like a person that she needed to get to know. She looked towards the direction that that Roman nodded, she looked up to say something when she felt his lips against hers. She chuckled and hit him against his shoulder, to tell him he was problematic. Then she looked back at her “Well then, we better go back and make sure she feels welcome” Katelyn hummed with a happy voice and started to walk towards her. Blinking a little as she once again felt the aura around her that she had felt when looking at Jack. She reached out her hand to the shapeshifter. Weird, she reminded her a little of Jamie. “Hi, I’m Katelyn” she said with a welcoming smile.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 5:23 am

He made a sad expression mostly for the sense of dramatic flair, he did not appreciate not having much time together. What a cruel, cruel world. He just hoped the Russian werewolves would soon vanish and they could get back to their lives again. Luckily he was an expert in planning, so perhaps he could find a perfect way to actually make the hours here worth the while, like she said, she also had some chemistry homework, right up his alley. He laughed a little as she hit him against the shoulder for kissing her, now who could blame him? Roman then nodded and walked back towards where he knew Jasmine was sitting. The shapeshifter looked up, when she could hear that Roman and blonde girl came closer towards them. Making her give them both a soft smile. Jasmine tilted her head a little bit to the side looking at Katelyn, then held her hand out to her. "Hey, I'm Jasmine," she spoke in a clear New York accent, not from these parts clearly. "You must be the girlfriend, I've been hearing him pine about," she pointed towards Roman with one of her highlighters. Roman's eyes widened a bit, "I wasn't - uhm, right," well he was. Roman was one dramatic sour wolf, and late work hours, you just got to know people. Besides he had been able to work a lot more now that he couldn't see Katelyn.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 4:46 pm

Katelyn nodded with her signature soft smile on her lips, letting her arm fall down her side. A New Yorker, it had to be, she sounded just like Elenora. “Pining about?” she turned towards Roman that looked like a deer that had been caught in the headlights. She let out a chuckle and shook her head. Her hand found his shoulder and pulled him a little back and forth. “Well, it’s nice to know he has been missing me” she teased, with one of her eyes closed, before turning back to Jasmine. “When did you move here?” Katelyn asked, as she pulled off her schoolbag and sat down by the table. Instead of just stealing Roman away, she could be inviting of a new student. She also wanted to see if Jasmine could dish up with other good stories about how Roman was behaving when she wasn’t around. Just like she was sure that Maya, could be telling all kinds of embarrassing stories about her to Roman. Dating your sister’s best friend, could have some downfalls sometimes, not that she really minded Maya sharing those kinds of things. How she smiled when she saw that Roman had texted her. And her cheeks would flame up each time someone pointed out that she was texting Roman, when she looked like that.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 9:01 am

Jasmine chuckled a little, ready to look at her book again when Katelyn asked her when she moved here. "Last month, yeah got an opportunity I couldn't say no to," which was true, it had been this or freaking out over her shapeshifter like nature where no one understood including herself. So, the fact that she had transferred here and some officer had been kind enough to let her out and set her up here. "I didn't really know a lot about all of these things, just thought it was my time to star in the next teen-fantasy-romance novel," Jasmine joked a little bit, even if it hadn't been fun not knowing who or what you were, while trying to juggle everything as well. "But here I am, so a month in and I think my head has finally opened itself to the thought of werewolves, vampires and all that is actually real and not just a product of fiction," she folded her lips a little bit. Oversharing perhaps, she was good at that when she hadn't spoken to anyone for a while, or at least people who took interest in her. "I've learned to place the shapeshifters, the werewolves - even the angels, but I can't place your scent," she bluntly confessed, which was true. She couldn't, yet it felt so comforting and warm, it was like an invite home. Roman look out his phone for a moment, "two seconds, I have to call Ryan back," he mumbled a little bit. Ryan still at home handling the whole breaking up with Seraphina phase. Even if after everyone had been forced home and just sat down. It was like him and Ryan had started to just talk again which was nice, and with his sisters being home - who knew, maybe there was a chance for them to regain what felt like had been lost for so long.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 8:44 pm

Katelyn nodded along with a bright smile on her lips. Oh, she liked her. She didn’t mind just sharing her thoughts and felt like she had a slight chaotic energy bobbling around in her as well. She liked those, which was why she had also been so keen on getting to know Violet when she had joined the academy. “I would love to say I understand, but I luckily grew up with people around me that could educate me about everything before I could even walk or talk” she chuckled, and quickly added “which I mean that you can ask me anything, I should be able to answer the most bizarre questions, and if I can’t then I have a giant network that would be able to do it for me” she gave her a big smile and then licked her lips, when she told her that she wasn’t able to place her scent. “It’s not that weird, you see my breed isn’t really all that well known” she explained “I’m sort of what you would call a forest nymph, that might be the closest thing, but the species itself is called Aasimar” she shared, then she looked towards Roman as he announced that he needed to talk with Ryan. She placed her hand against his arm and gave it a soft squeeze. “Alright, say hi from me” she said, before turning back towards Jasmine. “So, how are you finding the academy?” she asked placing her hands against the book she had picked from the shelve.
Jasmine

Jasmine

Humør : does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes?
Antal indlæg : 15

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 5:03 am

Jasmine couldn't imagine how it was like to grow up in this world, to just know everything about who you were - or at least to a point where it didn't scare you as much as it had scared Jasmine back then, and sometimes still did. Even if Jasmine had embraced the fact that she was different, at least most days. It was nice to know that she could ask Katelyn if she needed to ask her anything, "so you are basically a walking supernatural tour guide, got it," she chuckled a little, "you should make a carrer out of that," before closing her book for a moment. Very curious about that scent of Katelyn's. It reminded her of the forest, when you could just smell the grass, the trees and all of the flowers while out walking. A mix of all that. So, of course Katelyn was some sort of forest nymph - Assimar. "That sounds really cool," She nodded impressed, now everything could really impress Jasmine as this point when it came to the supernatural.

How did she find the academy? The most asked question when you got somewhere new. "It's different for sure, but I had a good tour guide so, I only managed to get myself lost maybe twice," she confessed with a small chuckle. She picked on a small ball of paper she had folded together in frustration earlier when misspelling something and had to do over, she threw it behind her. Which some would say was a very careless action, but she knew she aimed for the bin in the corner, which seemed like an impossible shot to make, but she made it. "It's one of my party tricks," she joked a little and looked towards Katelyn again. "But yeah, I like it here. My brain is full from everything I have to learn, I still feel a bit behind since I don't have the entire supernatural knowledge but I don't have a doubt I will get there," she just wished she had time between school and work to actually breath a little bit, but someone had to pay rent and get food, and she was on her own. For now at least.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyMan Feb 07, 2022 8:58 am

Katelyn winked when Jasmine told her that she could make a career out of it. Sure, she could if she wanted to, she had seen countless of people trying to make a business out of explain what the supernatural was about. Typically, humans that had no idea what it was really about. Because if one knew just how scary this world could be, most people wouldn’t try to let people in on the secret. Living without the knowledge just how frightening all of this could be, how dark and horrific it could be. They would stay as far as way as many that was born into it, wished they could be. Maybe that was why so many supernatural creatures, found people where they could just live a normal life. Not that she would be without, she loved this world, and she also understood the temptation of it. “It is a big place, I got lost a lot too at first” she agreed with a smile on her lips. Her eyes widened as she saw how Jasmine managed to hit the trashcan without any problems. “Wow” she said with a brighter smile on her lips and nodded “It’s a pretty cool party trick, I have an uncle he can hit anything if he wants to” she said blinking a little, but she had never seen anyone else with that kind of ability. Funny, and they were both shapeshifters too. Then there was the aura around her, she blinked her smile subdued a little. No, that couldn’t be. Jamie would have let people know if he had a daughter that hadn’t been with McKenna, right? Or maybe he didn’t know? Her thoughts started to spiral, but she quickly tried to push it away as she kept talking.
It is also only your first day, you’ll get there, no trouble!” she said with a resolute nod.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 5:05 am

Jasmine chuckled a little, "yeah? I will challenge him in darts and see what happens, I never miss unless I mean to," she obviously joked, at least about the part of challenging Katelyn's uncle, what kind of impression would that be. Realizing how puzzled Katelyn was for a second, after all Jasmine was very aware of how people acted around her, because she didn't want trouble - it had been hard enough to get out free walking, she was still on probation after all. "Well, first month really but close enough. Every day feels like the first day though, but yeah," she agreed. She was sure that she was going to figure it out. Now, Jasmine did know very little about her father, very little. All she really had was a name she had found, Micha. Not that it was much, there wasn't anything in her birth certificate that gave her father up. So, she hadn't blamed her mother if she hadn't told the guy, knowing very well things happened in life and sometimes you got caught up in a moment that left you with - well something you couldn't take back. "But if you have anything on shapeshifters that the academy can't teach me, let me know -" even if Lucas and Victoria were so ever kind, it was sometimes also just nice to learn something out from the academy walls and in the real world with other people that weren't your teachers.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 11:08 am

She blinked, getting a glazed look over her eyes as she thought back. Had she just said first day? She shook her head, and let out a laugh “yeah, sorry, I meant to say month not day” she chuckled, hitting her own forehead with the palm of her head, to emphasise on her being a little out of it. “But I get you, even though I’m on my second year, I still feel a little out of it from time to time” she conquered with the statement, that every day could feel like the first day.
Katelyn licked her lips a little, as Jasmine asked if she had anything on shapeshifters that the academy couldn’t teach her. “Well, I know Aurora that started around the same time as you, she is a shapeshifter, and she is really well connected to her animal, you can feel it on her so maybe talk with her, it’s nice to have someone that you can run with, outside of the academy as well” she added, knowing how much Maya had talked about how important it had been for her to meet Jack, that helped her outside. “Otherwise my uncle shouldn’t have any problems with teaching you a thing or two, and then you would be able to challenge him, I would love to see the look on his face if you actually won” she joked while laughing.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Aurora, yes, she remembered her from the first day. She had gotten a tour by Nick, she remembered those faces. But she had always been good with faces. Now it sounded like a good idea, and between homework and actual work maybe she could squeeze in a few hours here and there. Who needed sleep either way? "I will try to reach out then," she nodded with a warmer smile before Katelyn mentioned the uncle again, he was a shapeshifter as well. Interesting. "Well with all those remarkable offers I might end up taking up on one of them, but only because I would love to see that look too when I win," she corrected with a cheekier smile. Jasmine was competitive of nature, and she had never actually missed an aim, but to say she would win over Katelyn's uncle, she couldn't even be sure of that but well, she did like a good challenge. "Your family live here in Aston?" She wondered since it sounded like Katelyn was close with her uncle. Jasmine sort of envied that, everyone really who was close with their family, well not because her and her mother hadn't been close - but times changed, life changed and suddenly here she was all alone in a strange world trying to pick up the pieces.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 6:17 pm

Ha, Oh, I like you” she said with a big smile on her lips and nodded a little along with her words. Because she could do with seeing Jamie be taking down a nudge or two. Especially since he was also so smug about everything, which reminded her that he still needed to show if he was better at running than she was. Maybe not the same day as Jasmine hopefully beat him at darts or something alike, because that would be too much to bear for his giant but fragile ego. She looked up again when she asked if her family lived here in Aston, she licked her lips and narrowed her eyes a little while she thought about it. “Well, only just recently a lot of the family has moved here, my father used to be around a lot, so for a long time it was usually just me and my mom, but then some stuff happened and after that people sort of just started to come here and settled down” she explained, not giving to much detail, because her family was rather big when it came down to it. Probably bigger than she knew. It had a tendency to keep growing.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 6:28 am

Jasmine listened, other than Roman and Kemuel she hadn't really spoken to that many people here at the academy. Not because she wasn't social, once she found herself comfortable somewhere she was rather chatty and for some reason Katelyn just by a few seconds had crawled underneath her skin. Maybe it was that scent of familiarity. "It just to be just me and my mother as well, or well I don't know anything about my father," she breathed out a little bit. "But now its just me, so yeah," she added. Not because her mother was dead, Jasmine's mother was likely hanging out with the next hot rich guy she had found that she believed was the one, that or maybe she was gone. Jasmine hadn't spoken to her in years by now. "But it's fine, I get by -" she nodded to be more convincing, well it was true, but it was hard. "But maybe if you aren't busy after school, we can maybe get together and talk? I have a few hours between school and work," Jasmine then suggested. Because she actually liked talking to Katelyn, so maybe she would like just talking, even if it was just a few minutes or a short walk.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 1:02 pm

Even though it burned on her tongue, to ask her the relationship between her and her mother was. Especially as it either sounded like her mother was dead, or there was something that had happened since they weren’t living together anymore. But, that could also be such an intimate question, that could pull out things that Jasmine might not be ready to share, so she just nodded and gave her a soft smile. “Well, if you want to talk to me about it, I don’t judge, and every family isn’t the same” she added with a small smile, before Jasmine added that it was fine, and she got by. Which she had no doubt that she did. She seemed like a person that was rather good at taking care of herself.
Katelyn quickly nodded when she asked if she had time after school. “Sure, I have time, so I would like that!” she said with a slightly brighter smile. “And besides, nobody should really walk around by themselves these days” she added, not knowing if Jasmine knew about the werewolves running around these parts. “Where do you work?” she added, because then she was sure she could get her father or Jamie to drive her to work afterwards, so she didn’t need to worry about that either. Even though one got by fine by themselves, didn’t mean that they couldn’t use a helping hand every now and then.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 6:11 am

Jasmine gave Katelyn an appreciated smile as she offered her to talk about it if she wanted. The thing was, Jasmine longed for someone to talk to, but by now she wasn't really sure who to trust and who would stab her in the back given the right chance. It had after all happened before. But first step in embracing her freedom and new life was to take a few changes right? And that was the reason why she asked if Katelyn could be interested in getting together for a few moments. Jasmine however did pull a little confused expression on what Katelyn meant by no one should walk around by themselves. "I clean at King's Bibliotheca," she replied with a small smile, at least after school hours. Then there was the whole The Family Diner hours she took in the weekends, where she knew Roman from. "When do you have your last class?" Jasmine then asked, just to make sure everything actually could go as planned.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 9:27 am

“Oh, that is south Aston, right?” she asked, not really using much time in Aston as her and her mother had lived in grounds of lily her entire life. But after her father had moved here, she was starting to figure out where things were around here. Nodding a little when Jasmine confirmed if she was right or not. Then her expression turned a little sheepish when she asked when her last class was. “It just ended” she mumbled, looking at the direction of Roman. “Someone told me that Roman was in here, so I used it as a bad excuse to see him” she huffed giving her a slight smile, before letting out a soft exhale. “So, whenever you are done with school we can go, I’ll just use the time to do my homework, so in that sense it’s a win, win” she said with a brighter smile than she had given before. Even though she loved how big her family had gotten, she was still fatigued with it being winter, and then there was the part of her kidnapping last month. It was just nice to be able to shut the family life out for a moment, and just sit in the library and get her things done in silence.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyMan Feb 21, 2022 8:03 pm

Jasmine chuckled a little bit and nodded,"I see, sneaky thinking." Jasmine looked shortly towards where Roman was talking over the phone with his brother. "Well I just have martial arts, around - now shoot," she hurried to pack her bags, and looked towards Katelyn afterwards. "I will find you after," she assured before hurrying up out the door. Roman noticing too that he had wasted his little time on speaking to Ryan rather than being with Katelyn, even if he had been hearing her conversation with Jasmine. And it seemed like there was potentiel of a friendship, now he wasn't going to be in the way of that. And he would see Katelyn in the weekend. So, he walked over and apologized a little then asking her to call him later, before he had to head for biology.

After her class had ended and she had showered and gotten dressed again, Jasmine walked up to meet Katelyn, ready to get going. Jasmine actually feeling hopeful, and happy that she could find some actually good friendships here and not the people who had walked right over her back just a year ago. "I'm ready," she smiled giving Katelyn a warmer smile.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 5:19 am

She couldn’t help but chuckle a little about the chaotic energy that formed around Jasmine. Waving goodbye as she ran out to get to her next class, before turning her eyes towards Roman as he came over apologizing and told her that he would call her later. With a soft smile she waved goodbye, looking down at her books she had brought from the shelves. For a moment she didn’t even know where to begin. But after putting her headphones on she started making the paper that was due and got a fair amount done before she noticed that it was time to meet up with Jasmine again. Packing down her books she got up and walked towards the where martial arts were being held.

Katelyn lifted her hand and waved as she saw Jasmine and matched the warm smile that formed over Jasmine’s lips. “Alright! Let’s get going then, my father is just around the corner to pick us up, texted him a while ago, but he wasn’t comfortable about us walking home with the Russian pack roaming around” she explained as they walked towards the parking lot where she saw her father leaning up against the hood of his jeep. He lifted his hand with a small smile on his lips. Bouncing towards him she gave him a quick hug before she turned around. “This is Jasmine, my new friend” Katelyn introduced Jasmine “Hi Jasmine, I’m Nigel, Katelyn’s father” he chuckled reaching out his hand to greet her.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 6:46 am

Jasmine nodded a little bit as Katelyn mentioned that her father was picking them up. "Russian pack?" she mumbled a little bit, feeling like there was some things she should most likely had listened a bit more after, but some things just got dismissed with all the information she had gotten over the past months. So, as they headed outside she saw the jeep and Katelyn's father waiting for them, giving him a small yet friendly smile, as she watched him hug Katelyn, and let Katelyn present her. She took his hand giving it a firm shake, she did have manners after all. "Hey," Jasmine exhaled a little bit. "Nice meeting you," she then took her hand back and looked towards Katelyn. It was funny as well, just like around Katelyn, there was this sort of scent, just like when she actually had been talking to her mother. A scent of familiarity, yet hitting completely different, which also made her more curious.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 10:38 am

Likewise,” he said, taking his hand back, but not without looking at Jasmine a second more than it might be necessary. He could have sworn that he had seen her before but knew that it might not be the case. He nodded towards the car “hop in, it’s not a long drive though” he announced, and Katelyn was quick to take the front seat and with a bright smile she clicked the seatbelt over her and leaned back.

Just as Nigel had promised, it didn’t take long before he drove into the parking spot outside of the giant house. “You remembered to warn Jasmine that it’s quite a giant family that she is going to walk into?” the gaping look at Katelyn spoke louder than words before she turned around in the seat and looked at Jasmine with a giant smile. “So, we are a big family, but we can always just sit in the garden if it gets too much” she was quick to add, if Jasmine felt it was too much to handle. “Is Jamie over? Or can I just go and pick him up quick?” she then asked turning back to her father with an almost innocent looking smile.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 12:54 pm

Jasmine hopped in the car when invited to, and sat on the backseat taking a somewhat deeper breath in. Now, she had never really had friends where their parents had come to pick them up, her mother had as well also never really picked her up, she had two feet for something. Jasmine blinked a little by Katelyn's gasp and took a deeper breath in, and nodded. "It's quite alright," she thought at least, well now having a large family could mean a lot of things. Katelyn had said a little earlier, but Jasmine had no idea what she was walking into, she couldn't imagine it. Jasmine looked shortly at the giant house then back at Katelyn as she asked her father about Jamie. She assumed it could be the uncle Jasmine had bragged about being able to challenge, and suddenly she felt like her words perhaps had been a little too much and she should have kept quiet. Even though Katelyn seemed eager. "I sort of promised her I would challenge him in darts so she could see the look on his face when I win,"she chuckled a little bit, well she tried her best not to seem to nervous even though she could feel it crippling a little bit. But who wouldn't? Suddenly getting to meet so many people when you were used to just be around yourself and few others? Once the other started getting out of the jeep, Jasmine followed and looked and the giant house.

There was so many different scents there, and the door opened not long after, there Irina stood in the door looking out. Perhaps it was the somewhat familiar scent that had caught her attention, narrowing her eyes for a second, then looking at Katelyn because Katelyn seemed to notice something as well. "You can come in while Katelyn's fetches Jamie, unless you want to wait out front -" Irina invited Jasmine inside as she nodded a bit and got inside. Well, now Roman had told her a little about Katelyn having a nice family, and it just all had a luring inviting aura that she wasn't used to. Irina turned her head watching Jasmine taking her shoes of presenting themselves to each other. Irina then turned her head shortly towards Nigel and then Katelyn who went skipping ahead down the street to get Jamie. Now, Irina understood a little why Katelyn made that choice, which was also a reason why she didn't argued against it. Then she turned her eyes towards Nigel giving him a look to something would go down, but giving Jasmine was a shapeshifter she wasn't going to just whisper it, she would be able to listen to it.

Jamie had just parked his car when he saw his niece come skipping towards his house, making him frown a little bit but gave her a warm smile. "Hey Kitty Kat. Isn't it a little early for your father to have bothered you enough to seek shelter here?" He teased a little bit as he greeted her with a warm hug.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 4:56 am

Nigel felt his lips pull up in a big smile, when Jasmine explained that she had told Katelyn she wanted to challenge Jamie in darts. Now that was something he really wanted to see. “I really hope you win; he could go with getting his ego taken down a peck or two” he laughed, getting out and saw Irina standing in the doorway waiting for them to come in. Katelyn shouted that she would be right back, before she bounced towards Jamie and Sariel’s house.
He walked in and gave Irina a soft kiss against her cheek after Jasmine had taken off her shoes and presented herself. Now, he knew already that there would be something happening, but at this point there wasn’t really anything that could surprise him anymore. Or at least not as big of a surprise that it had been, when Katelyn had brought home Jack and told them that he had to be a brother or something. Which turned out that he was.
You want a cup of coffee or something Jasmine?” he asked, and then nodded towards the living room “just take place somewhere, don’t mind Mila, she has a new face about wanting to draw everyone in the family” he chuckled at the small human drawing yet another drawing of the family. Something about that she needed to figure out just how big her family was now.

Katelyn laughed when Jamie asked if it wasn’t a little too early for her father to have bothered her so much, that she needed shelter. “No, it’s actually because I have a new friend, and she is very new about all this shapeshifter and supernatural stuff, so I thought maybe you wanted to introduce yourself, and see if you might want to help her?” she said with a bright smile, waiting with the whole, she challenged you to darts, for now.
Jasmine

Jasmine

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 5:00 pm

Irina looked at Jasmine shortly, then at Mila who was sitting drawing in the living room not even having time to look up at the new person, so used to by now people walked through the door all the time. But well, Irina was still surprised every time something knew happened that she didn't count on, where Nigel had seemed to not be surprised - it was perhaps a good balance. And Irina already thought ahead of what Jamie might say to something like this, giving his former experience in losing two of his children, to suddenly have one sitting here who didn't seem to have much knowledge on what was going to be thrown at her in a matter of minutes. "Yes thank you, coffee is fine," she breathed out smiling at both Irina and Nigel, then at Mila who finally looked up to the sound of a new voice. "Will you take a glass of water with you for me please?" Irina asked as she sat down on the couch, sometimes still amazed on it almost being one year ago since she got here, and looked at what had happened in that time. And not that long till they got to welcome their son into the world as well. "You just started at the academy then?" Irina theorized and Jasmine nodded a little bit, "yeah, last month. Got a lucky soul who found it would be nice for me to transfer here to lean a little bit more about... well this world I take," Jasmine explained a little, which made Irina nod. Well she knew how it was like not knowing anything about the supernatural and suddenly it was right in your face.

Jamie narrowed his eyes a little bit, just a little. Katelyn had a new friend, no surprise to anyone really. But a new friend who was a shapeshifter and new in all of this supernatural stuff? Well, it wasn't like they needed him for the supernatural stuff part, he was sure that if any help required team Nigel and Irina could handle it pretty easily. But the shapeshifter part. See, that was different, because Jamie first late last year had actually learned to embrace and accept that part of himself. It had taken far to long, and he didn't wish to see anyone sit and feel uncomfortable with who they were. "It's possible I can," he narrowed his eyes a little bit sensing something being below the surface. "You need me to come by now? - I will just have to inform Sariel or ask if she wants to come with," he pointed back towards the house.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Stronger and braver than you think   Stronger and braver than you think Empty

Stronger and braver than you think
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Stronger Together

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Biblioteket-
Gå til: