Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Trouble Don't Last Always

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Cyrus

Cyrus

Humør : Let's just assume I'm never wrong
Antal indlæg : 82

Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Trouble Don't Last Always   Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 01, 2022 1:15 am

Cyrus couldn’t keep his smile away from her when she mentioned how she wasn’t the next best thing on the menu. He nodded approvingly and took a bite of the half-eaten cupcake. So sweet. His eyes looked over the different cars for a moment, both thinking about their value and whether or not there would be any parts of them he could sell, and so much more. Cyrus turned his head towards Alexandra as she added that she wasn’t going to be a stand in for anyone. “Have you been that before?” he wondered and furrowed his brows, turning a bit more towards her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trouble Don't Last Always   Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 4:22 am

Alexandra took a slightly longer breath in, using it as a small break before replying to his question. Because if she was being frank, she found it as a rather normal feeling. "Haven't everyone at some point?" She then responded keeping her eyes on his. Even if it wasn't in the area of love, you could feel second best to your siblings, to your friends - it was a stupid insecurity and she couldn't say she was without it, but Lexie was also very much aware of it too. Maybe she was just getting a little bit tired of all the games, the pretends.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trouble Don't Last Always   Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Her reply didn’t really shock him, but it made him break eye contact and look at the cupcakes and lick his lips while thinking, “Sorry,” he mumbled before he looked back up at her. “There’s just something about you, I don’t know if it’s the confidence, but I believe it just made me guess that you wouldn’t let such thing happen to you,” he said, knowing that it might sound odd. But if she truly didn’t want to be a stand in, she just had to step forward and say no, didn’t she? No, it was more complicated than that.
“I’ve always been told to go for what I want, which is odd, because I feel like I got nothing,” he said and let his tongue run over his teeth, “Even though I’ve always strived to follow her words,” he said and took a bite of the cupcake before he looked back at her and licked some frosting of his lips.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trouble Don't Last Always   Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 23, 2022 4:47 am

Alexandra clicked her tongue a little bit, well it wasn't far from the truth. Did anyone really liked being the second choice? Being picked because well the other wasn't available. Then there was also the whole thing about Lexie not really having the brightest interest nor time for all that dating scene. If it came by and someone happened to just magically sweep her off her feet, then perhaps she wouldn't mind giving it a choice, but she was not really that interest in the entire scene. However, his next thing made her listen very interested in, "going for what you want can mean a lot of things," she pointed out and took a deeper breath in. "What drives you? Your ambition - something has to be getting you out of bed every morning, even if you feel like you got nothing - something brought you out here, so how I see it," she licked her lips a little bit, "you just have to figure out what it is that you want and fight for it." People had of habit of forgetting that Alexandra had lost her parents and entire coven when she had been young, lived so many years not knowing till now that both her parents had made it out alive. The first many years had fucked her up, and she had felt like she had nothing even if she had lived with Ash, Sebastian and Aleks - because they had just taken her in, it had taken time for them to get under her skin. "Sometimes its in the most unexpected places the most important things hide," she then took the final bite of her cupcake.
Cyrus

Cyrus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trouble Don't Last Always   Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 5:48 pm

His eyes looked towards her as she mentioned that it could mean a lot of things to go for what one wanted. That was true, but he knew exactly what his mother had meant. He was supposed to take. Take, take, and take. Whatever his lust made him want. She started to elaborate a question. She talked about ambition. He chuckled a little as she mentioned that something must’ve brought him out of the bed and into the city, where he was now. Well, there were always that nagging feeling that you had to do things for people and had to make sure their day got lighter. He wanted to have things, by himself, he wanted to be ‘successful’ in his mother’s eyes, even though he knew that she might never see him as successful. He nodded a little as she ended her elaboration. “Mostly, I think I fight to stay alive, and to see people that I care for every day,” he explained. It wasn’t that selfish, as most of his goals usually were.
“Cheers to that,” he said and lifted the sad crumbs that was left of his cupcake, before he put it against his mouth and tilted his head backwards to get everything. “Where have you found the most important things?” he wondered and looked towards her, putting his hands on his lap.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Trouble Don't Last Always   Trouble Don't Last Always - Page 2 Empty

Trouble Don't Last Always
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me - Cecil
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum