Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the burning heart

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Antal indlæg : 60

In the burning heart Empty
IndlægEmne: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 7:14 pm

LOCATION | First Blancard house; after a club down town
DATE | 4th of January 2022
TIME | Evening
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Iris  (Maya & Howie)

Well, if anyone by now could lure Nathaniel out and about it had been Iris. Not that they had met more than a month ago by now, and cross paths a few times, which he was more than thrilled about. One thing however was knowing about the mate mark and the pull's effect on you, another one was experiencing it - no hunter who was a warlock before that couldn't possibly understand how it was. Sarah had explained it to him, just like she had signed him up to start at the academy within the next few days when it once again opened it's doors to a new and fresh year. Iris had some friends she wanted to invite to the party which was fine with him, he didn't mind that at all. So, he parked out front, and got out of the car just like Iris to go get these new friends. His eyes glanced shortly at the mail box: Blancard, he barely had time to read the names before Iris was already at the door and knocked. So, he a little nervous walked towards her, "is this a Blancard house hold - I think I actually -" And yes, he could sense the familiar authoritarian aura from the household he knew belonged to Nigel. Mixed with a lot of others, but his mind didn't really have enough time trying to read all minds of who was inside and especially not before the door opened.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 7:53 pm

Iris & Howie

It had been a nice Christmas even had a quiet New Year’s Eve. After Eris had moved in, it was like her, and Mary-Jane had finally gotten that mother they had always needed. And adding their new brother Charles, that their father wanted to spend more time with them. It was like things were finally looking up, and she could find some happiness in actually being the child of Killian and Amy Jones. Now, she still saw Oscar, and she was a little scared just how madly in love she had fallen for him. But there was a fear of not wanting to tell him to much of what she did, and she also had to swallow a lot of the things that Oscar did, that she had a very hard time accepting. But tonight, she didn’t want to think about any of it. She just wanted to unwind with Nathaniel, Maya, and Howie. It was going to be such a great time just having fun, drinking dancing doing whatever the hell she wanted. Just for a minute. When Nate had parked, she got out and took a few quick steps towards the door to knock on it. Looking over her shoulder as he started talking, seeming a little off. “What, no, come on, it only takes a minute” Iris teased.

Howie laughed as he pulled Maya into her bed and placed a few soft kisses against her neck. “You look absolutely beautiful, are you sure we need to go out?” he hummed against her neck with a smirk on his lips. Now that they lived together, and they had spending time with their families, meaning they hadn’t seen each other for a while it was harder to be apart than it had been before. Then the doorbell rang. “Scratch that thought, I’m looking forward to see Iris and meet this mystery guy she is bringing” Howie mumbled, letting go of his girlfriend so he could get out of bed.

Leon placed an arm around Ella’s waist and pulled her a little closer. “You have something – right there” he mumbled, placing his thumb over her nose, and wiped away some cookie dough from the tip of her nose. It would be a shame to say, that Leon had tried to stay away after he had Mariella had confessed their feelings for each other. So, he had tried, to the best of his ability to use as much time with her as he could. He lifted his head when he felt someone by the door. “Oh, Iris and Nat is here” he mumbled, not thinking much about it. Nathaniel had come by about a month ago.

Nigel walked towards the door and opened it, giving Iris a small smile. Then he turned his head and looked at the guy looking like he was about to sneak away. His brows pressed together. “Nathaniel?” he spoke clearly not believing who it was he was seeing.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Maya left out a small sigh and closed her eyes for a second, "if you are trying to seduce me to stay in - it might be working," she mumbled in a soft chuckle just before it knock on the door. Christmas had been crazy, tagging along with both having a Christas evening completely Scandinavian style at her mother's place, Christmas morning here the next - New Years eve here everything. It was beyond insane everything she had gotten this year, and she just longed to see where this year would lead as well, "oh yeah, you never know who she might pick up," Maya chuckled a little before getting up from the bed and turned towards Howie for a second so they could go downstairs. "Well, we will just be there a little while, and we can go back here whenever we want. I'm sure my dad will be thrilled about me heading back early no matter what," she chuckled a little bit as they reached downstairs, looking shortly around, giving Irina a soft smile, then looking over at Leon and Mariella as Nigel reached for the door.

Mariella chuckled a little, squeezing her nose a little as Leon placed his thumb over her nose to remove the cookie dough. It hit her quite well too, the anxiety from outside mixed with excitement. Wait Nat? "Nat?" Mariella looked confused to Leon shortly, well she didn't really know a Nat - or well. She shook it off it was most likely nothing, could be a friend many names were shortened to Nat after all. Mariella turned her head and gave Leon's cheek a soft kiss before looking towards Maya and Howie returning downstairs. Then she heard how confused Nigel sounded for a second, Nathaniel? She pressed her brows together. Okay, she knew one Nathaniel, but it wasn't like there was only one person in the entire world who had that name. It could be plenty of people and after all this person radiated magic.

Nathaniel saw Nigel's face and was already on his way to sneak out if he had gotten away with it. But then he of course recognized him. Now, it wasn't like Nathaniel and Mariella had ended on a bad note, he had been honest about why he had to go, and what his parents had desired - and let go, because there was no need for her to sit around and hope for something that wouldn't happen. And by the end of it they had known it was the best thing to do, then there was the fact he hadn't contacted anyone for years since he had been turned - he had been missing. However, Nathaniel chose to take a deeper breath in and not run away, after all he was just as confused to see Nigel open a door to a house here as Nigel seemed to be by having them stand there. "Dad what are you waiting for let them in," Maya spoke a little louder, no need for the guy and Iris to stand out there and freeze while Maya found her jacket either way. Irina pressed her brows a little bit together, wondering what had Nigel puzzled for a second. But she could hear the guy knew him, so well, she knew there was an explanation coming through real soon. "Nigel - It's been a while," Nathaniel cleared his throat a little bit, clearly nervous.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 9:02 pm

Howie walked with Maya down the many stairs to the first floor as he heard everyone being a little confused by the man that Iris had brought with him. He let his eyes travel into the kitchen where Leon and Mariella were standing. Leon turned his gaze back towards Mariella “Oh, yeah sorry – apparently his Lexie’s mom apprentice, she found him after he had been turned into a warlock and taken care of him, he came by after everything had gone down the fourth of December” he explained giving her a small smile, feeling there was a shift in the mood for everyone. Which made the smile disappear as his attention shifted towards the front door.

Iris knitted her brows together as it seemed like Maya’s father knew Nathaniel. How? She turned her gaze towards Nate when he told him that it had been a while. “Sorry, yes, come inside” he said with a soft smile and stepped aside so both Iris and Nathaniel could come inside. He lifted his brow. “Come on, times have changed” Nigel said with a soft smile on his lips, showing that there wouldn’t be any problems with him being here. “Just – don’t let Jamie see you, he lives just next door - I think he still holds a grudge because your parents figured that you were better off marring someone else than his favourite sister” he teased, closing the door as they both had stepped inside. Time as a dad, and soon becoming a dad to a son. Had mellowed out the older human, since last time the young boy had met him.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: [color=#32CD32]   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 9:23 pm

Mariella pressed her brows an inch further together. Creating witches, she had never understood why some people would go to such lengths to create other witches, now creating vampires was brutal because you like died, but you knew the risk and it was somewhat fast - witches was a long process of spells and rituals, the first set of energy and almost lethal, "oh I see. Well, if it means Iris has found a friend after that series of crazy days, I'm glad," she chuckled a little, maybe that was the reason why the guy was so nervous? "What is it?" She wondered, mostly because she could feel it, rather well that something was odd but well Leon could hear it - there was a difference there.

It was like he could finally breath the second Nigel invited him and Iris inside, even if he was thinking very carefully about taking that one step inside - but he did, seeing both Maya and Howie - well Iris had showed him pictures, which helped a bit walking into a home of so many people. Especially since he had to get back to being social again, but it was nice. Maya was just on her way over there by the mention of Jamie and pressed her brows a bit together, "thanks for the heads up," he chuckled a little bit, it felt like he more or less had stepped into an alternative universe. "Can always tell him of it never happened, like you said - things changed," Nathaniel looked shortly down himself more to the hence of him now being a warlock. Nathaniel looked shortly around as they reached the living room, met with Maya half way who held her hand out to greet him, he took her hand and greeted her as well. Irina turned her head towards Nathaniel and Iris and lifted her hand up to greet them, she was sitting so comfortable right now - there was no way she was getting up for anything. "So, Jamie next door, you here - how many of you are hanging around here?" Nathaniel wondered with a gentle smile, looking towards the shapeshifter and reached his hand out as well presenting himself. Maya very curious and looked shortly towards the kitchen. So, Mariella knew Nathaniel as well? Interesting.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Yeah – after finding out she is in some sort of relationship with Oscar, I rather she found someone else to have around her, before she gets burned” he mumbled, just like his father he didn’t really care about the guy. Mostly because he was unpredictable, you never knew if he were going to play by the human rules, or that he would just go crazy and not care whatever he did could end up hurting a lot of people. No, Oscar was just a heap of trouble, and even though he wasn’t liking it a whole lot. He rather have his aunt figure things out with Fenris if anyone. Because Fenris could be reasoned with, he could see a point of view if you just put it up rational. And he loved Melanie, in a way where you could see it in his eyes when he looked at her. That where he would do anything for her – and he could eat human food. Maybe that had always been the thing that had just weirded Leon out. He snapped out of it and looked at Mariella as she asked what it was. He shook his head. “Sorry, I just – it seems like they know who it is, Nathaniel – I’m going out and greet him” he said with a smile and gave her a soft kiss against her lips.

I can see” Nigel said with a pained smile, because he had seen first-hand before, what witches could do to humans or other species trying to create witches. Sometimes, the subject didn’t survive. But he knew that it was painful, even if he hadn’t tried it on his own body, he could only imagine what Nathaniel had gone through and the fears followed with being part of the supernatural community when you came from a hunter family. “Well, some of us are – Jamie lives next door, and Archie is living with Nora in an apartment in Aston, married and all that, Mariella is in the kitchen” he added, letting his eyes drift towards the kitchen then back at and nodded towards Irina that greeted them “This is my girlfriend Irina, and Maya is my daughter oldest daughter I have a younger one but she is either with her mother or her boyfriend” Iris waved towards Irina and walked over giving Maya a big hug and then Howie. That turned towards Nathaniel and shook his hand giving him a boost of good vibes as he seemed so nervous. “Hello, Howie, Maya’s boyfriend” he introduced himself, turning his gaze towards Leon as he walked towards them and gave Nathaniel a bright smile “Good to see you again, not that we saw each other a whole lot, last you were over” he said, as Sarah had been by the mansion to visit Lexie, taking Nathaniel with her, probably hoping that getting a little out would prepare him once again being around people. Without thinking about it, Iris took Nathaniels hand, as she could both hear and smell on him that he was feeling some kind of pressure around the whole situation and wanted to let him know that she was here.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 10:49 pm

Nathaniel, she blinked a little shortly after Leon had kissed her. Standing there for a second, so that was the reason why the energies were so weirded out. Mariella nodded a little, "I will be right there," she replied letting Leon go first, mostly not at first thinking about that, but more to the fact that Nathaniel had been missing no one had heard from him. Well, his family for sure believed he had to be dead after not having heard from him or that he hadn't even arrived to the place where he was supposed to get married. So, he was here - at the house without even having had time to at least give some sort of sign of being alive? And a warlock, well at least that meant she understood to a point.

Nathaniel knew it had to be a conversation for another day, he wanted to talk to someone from home about what had happened. It had been so weird going from being one thing to another, to have a community to having none. At least till Sarah had found him. Right now, he was just so thankful that things had changed here. He listened to Nigel replying to his question, Jamie and Archie lived here, Archie lived with Nora - no surprise, no less a surprise they had gotten their wedding - well Nathaniel had been missing since the end of 2017, he had no idea that Archie had been dead or anything really about what had happened. Nathaniel blinked a little bit, Mariella was in the kitchen. Reality hit hard on that note, not because there was remaining feelings like that - but he had always promised to at least try to stay in contact - and well that was one broken promise. After having been puzzled out for a second he kept the greeting going. This was really like stepping into a whole other world. Another familiar face appeared from the kitchen as Leon stepped out seconds after Howie had presented himself. He chuckled a little bit, "you too - well to be fair you all had a whole lot to focus on," he acknowledged that he had teleported himself in the middle of the aftermath of chaos when he had appeared at the manor.

The warlock looked shortly towards Iris as she took his hand, and he breathed out again giving her a soft smile. "So, this is what all the fuss is about," Mariella stepped out from the kitchen with her arms in a loose cross taking a deeper breath in as her and Nathaniel's eyes met up. Her brows knitted in a frown as she licked her lips a little bit, "just so you know, some of us would have liked a 'hey I'm not dead' note," she expressed. Maya held her breath a little folding her lips taking a few steps back and snuck over to Howie - now it was something else, seeing the always cheerful Ella give someone that look, that was something else.  Yet Maya watching everything unfold while placing her arm around Howie. Nathaniel's lips set in a grim line he could feel his heart skip a little beat ahead and he gave Iris' hand yet another squeeze, now he knew he should have found a way to communicate some word out, yet he hadn't and he knew that was the only reason why Mariella was a bit mad at him. Who could really blame her, he had been missing for four years. "I'm glad you are doing well though," she exhaled wit ha small smile, enough to make Nathaniel brief out in relief and he nodded. "So, yeah I've seen you already have met Leon, my boyfriend," she unlocked her arms from the cross and locked them around Leon looking towards him with a soft smile, then lifting one arm towards Nathaniel, "and yeah" - "the ex boyfriend," he interrupted Mariella who nodded a little bit. Nathaniel was happy to see her out from the tripe knowing she always had wanted to see something else. but I figure I will tell you guys the whole story another day? How does that sound?" he suggested most Mariella and Nigel, but like not that the others weren't welcome.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 11:22 am

Leon nodded with a smile towards Nathaniel, then he looked over his shoulder as it seemed like Mariella was going to join them. He saw right away that something was wrong with how Mariella looked at Nate. Now, he didn’t know Mariella as long as Maya or Nigel for that matter. But through those months he had known her, he knew that that frown and expression wasn’t something that was normal for her. He redirected his gaze towards Nathaniel as she started to speak to him. Letting out a soft sigh as she told him that a, I’m not dead would have been appreciated. Now, if there was something Leon knew well, it was that feeling after a death or a near death experience where you needed time to get over the trauma. Figuring out what to do from there and gather strength. And the last thing on your mind was letting the people you knew around you know, that you weren’t actually dead. Which was why he didn’t say anything. Because he knew that Mariella was right to be angry, but he sympathised a little too much with Nate to be able to not take his side if they started to argue about it.  

Howie placed an arm around Maya and pulled her a little closer giving everybody a soft smile. Now he had no idea what was going on and didn’t want to get involved in it. The club sounded much better now, than standing here seeing who could blame who. His eyes redirected towards how Nathaniel and Iris was holding hands. How Iris let her other hand placed against his upper arm of the arm she was already holding. She had no idea what was going on, and wasn’t about to jump in Nathaniel’s defence, because she didn’t know the true relationship between him and Mariella. But she knew if things got ugly, she would be there for Nathaniel, no matter what. She had always been extremely loyal when it came down to it.

The werewolf gave Nathaniel a crocket smile and nodded “Yeah, I figured” he let his hand find the nape of Mariella’s neck and inhaled as much air as he could, feeling how his chest rose and then sank again when he exhaled. Nigel nodded. “Another day seems like a really good idea” he agreed looking towards the kids that was about to go out. “If there is anything, you call me, okay?” Nigel redirected his gaze towards Maya “I don’t care what it is, or how late it is, just call if you need help” he added giving her a soft smile. Then he opened the door again letting Iris, Nathaniel, Maya and Howie walk out.

Nice seeing you again” Iris spoke, as she pulled Nate along with her, her hand still holding his not letting go before they had walked towards the car, so they all could get to the club and blow off some steam. Looked like they would need it. "Let's get this party started" Iris said with a smile, as she placed herself in the front seat, and looked over her shoulder at Howie and Maya.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 12:06 pm

Nathaniel exhaled a little looking shortly towards Leon and Mariella again with a soft expression, if anything he was happy that she was happy. But, it's good to see you. I'm sorry I didn't call. You look good, take okay? Nathaniel send a thought telepathically to Mariella, It's alright you, you take care of yourself two alright? she reported back to him, before letting them head towards the door, closing her eyes for a moment as Mila headed downstairs. "I finished my homework now - can we draw now auntie Ella, Leon can join too if he likes to draw," the young girl asked almost hanging upside down the staircase. "I did promise you that, didn't I?" Ella chuckled a little looking towards Leon before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and went over to hunt Mila upstairs.

Nathaniel turned to walk outside with Iris and Howie, as Maya stopped and looked at her father giving him a short embrace. "I will," she assured him with a warm smile. "He means it, he won't sleep till you are home either way so," Irina pointed out with a soft chuckle, but neither of them would. "Got it, see you later." It was just the thing about being a parent, you always felt the best when everyone were under the same roof and safe - even if it wasn't always the option.

"See you soon," he waved heading towards the car. Maya bounced after them after them, grabbing Howie's hand as they headed to  the car and got in on the back seat. "Talk about worlds colliding huh?" She chuckled a little bit, putting on her seatbelt as Nathaniel started the car and got ready to drive. Now he did not know the clubs in town by heart, that was the reason why Iris was navigating where he was going. "It's a small world indeed," he chuckled a little bit. "So Iris, what's on tonight's list where we headed?" Maya wondered, she rarely needed to know beforehand - she trusted the element of surprise when it came to Iris.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 11:05 pm

Howie nodded when Maya chuckled that one could talk about worlds colliding. When he had put his seatbelt on, he was quick to take Maya’s hand giving it a small squeeze. “It really is” he agreed with both Maya and Nathaniel, looking towards Iris when she was asked where they were going. “Well! There was this new place that opened up, great atmosphere - the drinks are to die for, and the DJ knows how to pick good music to dance to” Iris explained putting in the directions into the GPS so they could follow it to where she wanted them to go.

So, how long have to been together?” Howie asked, Iris widened her eyes and turned to look at Nathaniel that was driving before letting out a soft laugh, not disagreeing nor stating the fact that they weren’t rather quickly. “Well, can’t say we're a together that way, but we been friends for a month now, right?” she pressed her brows together looking towards Nathaniel again. Howie folded his lips and raised his brows. Right, friends. That wasn’t really what the vibe about them told him. But he decided he wasn’t about to push the issue more than he already had.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 11:51 pm

Maya gave Howie a soft smile, before looking towards Iris that explained where they were headed tonight. "Well you had me with good music to dance - because you owe me a dance," she looked towards Howie with a little wink - well he for sure didn't, but oh well. Then she moved her eyes back to the two of the front seat when Howie asked how long they had been together. Which made the hybrid tilt her head a little, Nathaniel widened his eyes a little bit clearly surprised by the question. However, Iris replied before Nathaniel could say anything, and looked shortly towards her, "yeah - time flies when in good company," he added with a light chuckle, before turning his eyes to the road again. Maya looked towards Howie and raised her brow a little bit, well him and his sensing the vibe before anyone else. But even Maya could see there was something.

Nathaniel followed the directions Iris gave him to a place where he could park the car. "I hope you are ready, because I am," he then turned off the car and got out. Maya got out of the car, and walked over to Howie and place her arm around him, before looking at Iris and Nathaniel. "Lead the way," he chuckled to Iris, gesturing her to take the lead on this one. "Well, I'm ready," Maya chuckled following the fox and the warlock.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 9:50 am

Time really did fly in good company. Both Iris and Howie could agree on that, even though they didn’t do anything other than nodding a little. Howie squeezed Maya’s hand, while Iris looked out of the window for a moment, thinking about everything that had been going on with her life lately. She hoped that this night could give her some distance from all the drama and weight on her shoulders that she had been beginning to feel lately. Dating someone your father didn’t like, it wasn’t really what it was set up to be. Besides it wasn’t just that he didn’t like him, Oscar and her father had been at each other since almost the beginning for Oscar’s existence. And even though they had met each other when Iris had been teleported back to the past, it was like their love story was never meant to be. Maybe. She closed her eyes, annoying she couldn’t really make up her mind. It wasn’t like she just stopped loving him after all. She still did, very much. The GPS spoke and she looked down directing Nathaniel. Before long they could finally park by the club and got out of the car. When Nathaniel told her to lead the way, she winked at him, snaked her arm around his and started walking towards the doorman, flashing her VIP access, and was immediately let in, in front of the giant queue that was already there.

The atmosphere was everything. Howie’s smile formed almost right away looking around. “I swear, Dion would love this place” he chuckled and nodded towards the bar. “What would you like?” he asked, letting go of Maya turning to face her while waiting for an answer. “No need!” Iris chimed in “We have a booth up there, and there will be drinks we can order, so we don’t have to be in line” she said giving everyone a small VIP pass “perks of knowing me, the daughter of a CEO, that has too many people trying to suck up to him, so he will invest in their new firm” then she turned around again, with her chaotic energy she skipped through the crowd to get to their private table and booth.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 5:07 pm

It would be a shame to say that Maya had done her fair share of going out to parties, but there was a handful of people she didn't mind doing out with. She chuckled a little, yeah Dion would love the whole thing about this place, the vibe, everything, then she moved her eyes towards Howie when he asked what she would like - but before she could reply, Iris spoke, making Maya's eyes go wider. "Real fancy huh," she chuckled at Iris before grabbing her hand and swung it a little back and forth, before letting go so they could follow her to the private table and booth - exclusive this was something else indeed. Nathaniel followed Iris and the others and the chaotic energy. Club life wasn't his most experienced era even though he was good at adapting to a point where he just went with the flow around him. At least he knew how to go in big crowds and talk to others when it came down it. So, he sat down with the others, next to Iris. He ordered the first and most appiling drink he saw on the card. If it was up to him he would try every single one just to make sure he knew which one he would like the best.

Maya on the other hand did know just what she wanted to order, didn't even need to look at the options as they within seconds were perfectly memorized in her mind. "So, you two met at the Radclyffee's?" She had heard a little bit even though she hadn't been standing in the kitchen with Leon and Ella, her hearing had never really been an issue. Maya could easily judge a person sometimes by how her father acted around them, especially a guy who had connection within the family and to Mariella for that matter, knowing he topped the overprotective levels with ease - so since he had welcomed Nathaniel back in without question, she took it as good point towards his character. Nathaniel nodded to confirm. "Yeah, and then we just been hanging out once in a while when we have time - at least it makes two people I know when I start at the academy by the end of the week," he chuckled a little bit. "Well, you are in very good hands," she pointed out with a small nod, not knowing which other person he knew - not yet anyways.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptySøn Jan 16, 2022 10:19 pm

They sat down at the booth. Now there was something about having a place to be and stay. Mostly because that meant that you didn’t have to fight for somewhere to sit when you felt tired. And there was always a better sound, which made it easier to talk. Iris ordered quickly after Nathaniel, wanting something sour with a slight lemon flavour to it. She then turned her head towards Maya as she asked if they had met at the Radclyffee’s she nodded. “Yeah, he was totally eyeing Lexie, which I get, she’s pretty” Iris teased, remembering how she had been showing him that if he tried something she would be after him. She placed an arm around his shoulder and pulled him close “Of course I’m going to take real good care of you” She smiled before letting go, their drinks came and Howie that had ordered an unoriginal long island quickly took a sip. Iris got up “Now, who wants to dance?” she asked after almost drowning half her drink already. She reached down towards Maya giving her a bright smile. Howie waved his hand “just give me a second, I want to enjoy my drink for a moment, then I’ll come and show you how its done” Iris narrowed her eyes, then laughed as she ran away with Maya not really giving her a choice.

Howie watched them with a big smile before turning towards Nathaniel “So, Iris, huh?” he spoke with a knowing smile.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:30 am

Nathaniel cracked a little laugh by Iris reminder, "well, it wasn't like you actually gave me much of a chance on talking to her - which now that I think about it I might owe you for," he joked a little, but then again he was pretty sure he would have heard a little bit more for it from Sarah if he had tried anything. Not that Nathaniel ever did more than just some harmless flirting now and then. Laughing a little as Iris placed a arm around him, then their drinks came, and Iris got up while he was simply just sipping tasting his drink. Maya had only just taking a sip, but with her energy levels she barely needed alcohol to top the energy in the room. So, she took Iris hand. "Looking forward to it," Maya chuckled at her boyfriend's comment, before running towards the dancefloor with Iris. Well someone had to take over the dancefloor.

Nathaniel followed Iris and Maya with his eyes as they reached the dance floor. Still surprised how the world had collided with his old one, just thankful that he hadn't been hunted right out of town. Then Howie spoke, making Nathaniel take a sip at his drink while looking back at the shapeshifter, raising his brow a little in realization to what Howie tried to lure out of him. "We are just friends," he breathed out looking back towards the dancefloor took another breath in for a moment, with a small chuckle, knowing rather well how he felt for Iris, yet he didn't want to push it. And she was seeing someone else, wasn't she?
Howard

Howard

Humør : Be patient with yourself. Nothing in nature blooms all year.
Fag : Drama + Dance + Language + History
Antal indlæg : 78

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 8:29 pm

Howie nodded slowly, ”Just friends” he said almost like he was tasting the words, leaning back, placing his arm along the couch’s backrest. His eyes travelled from Nathaniel towards the girls dancing their hearts out on the dance floor. He couldn’t help but smile, he was so happy to see just how well Maya was doing, and that it seemed like. Despite her being bitten, it seemed to have been a blessing in disguise. Now she didn’t have to turn every day, she could go home around the new moon. See her parents and travel back to London. Things were going great between them, but somehow, he just felt like something was missing. That London just hadn’t been all what it had been made up to be. Maybe it was the loss of Lara, a friend and old love he still allowed himself to morn. Even despite all the allegations, he had never thought that Lara had been able to kill her parents, let alone her two sisters. They had meant everything to her, even behind that exterior telling everyone that she was the queen b, she had been a loving and carrying person. Maybe it was time to look things in the eyes, and just see that he felt more at home here than it did where he was right now.

Now, I’m not a telepath” he joked, not knowing that Nathaniel was “but I do have the gift of an empath, and that girl” he nodded towards Iris, that pirouetted on the floor bumping into some guys laughing, and clearly, they didn’t take it to heart just smiling and started dancing a little along with her and Maya. Then Iris turned and locked eyes with Nathaniel, with a soft smile she quickly looked away and danced towards Maya once again. “There could differently be more than friend material” he hummed and took another sip of his drink. “If you wanted there to be
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 9:15 pm

Nathaniel raised his brow a little, chuckling shortly because well Nathaniel was a telepath, but that could wait to be announced for a moment. Howie had the gift of an empath, oh yeah, the warlock had been in close contact with an empath before, so he had an idea on how their abilities worked. Which also made him know there was no reason to really try to hide too much. Nathaniel's eyes caught Iris and he didn't even think about it, the smile just curled up on his lips, before he listened to Howie once again. "Yeah?" He replied when he said there could be more than just friends material. Now it had been years since he had even opened his heart for the thought of a relationship, not because there was any unsolved things from his former, he just had much to figure out about who he was now. "I am however, a telepath - actually," he replied back with a little half smile, letting it be up to Howie whether or not he believed he joked or not. "And yeah, if we are putting cards on the table just between the two of us, I would love to see where it could lead I knew that the second we actually started talking, its a powerful feeling you know?" He sighed a little bit looking short back to the dancing girls.

"So, Nathaniel?" Maya asked raising her brow a little bit at Iris as they danced a bit closer to each other, smiling all over her face. "What's the story?" She didn't talk about the one they had talked about, she talked about the looks, the touches and everything hidden little thing. Still dancing together with Iris. Maya had needed this as well, not the whole going out thing, but being with the people she loved as well, not that she hadn't - she had only been surrounded by the people she loved lately. It had been needed after the stunt Wayne had pulled on her, then what had happened to Sebastian - but right now, she was going to let the night take over and just enjoy the moment. Teasing Iris about Nathaniel as she pleased.
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTors Jan 20, 2022 10:05 am

Howie couldn’t help but laugh a little, when Nathaniel told him that he was a telepath, now where was the odds that it just happened to be so? Well, in this region he really shouldn’t be surprised. Anything that could happen, it did. Of course, there was all the horrible and bad things happening. The really good things happened too, finding family. Reconnecting with friends and loved ones. But there was also that constant feeling that anything could happen. If you just wanted to give it a chance, it was possible to unlock secrets in this region that many hadn’t been able to see before now, or in a very long time. Maybe that was one of the reasons why he missed it. The mystery and the magic. “Well, what are the odds of that” he mumbled with a smirk on his lips, looking at Maya and Iris as Nathaniel started to explain, that if he had to be honest, he would love to see where it could go. He understood that feeling. “No rush, yeah? Just wanting to see if there is that natural connection before forcing anything or potentially ruin a very good friendship?” he asked, turning his eyes towards the warlock once again.

Iris turned her attention towards Maya when she mentioned Nathaniel. “mmh?” she hummed, a little louder because of the music pumping through the speakers, even if it was not as loud as other clubs, it was still so people would dance and have private conversation without anyone overhearing. What was the story?
The kitsune titled her head a little, clearly not really understanding what she meant. A small smile formed on her lips. “Not much, he just showed up, and now it seems like I’m stuck with him – or is he stuck with me?” she added, making an expression as if she was trying to think about it. “There isn’t really much to tell” she added, as she kept moving her body. Because for some reason, she didn’t want to let the guys know what they were talking about.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 2:56 pm

Ruin friendships. It was what you always feared wasn't it? What would happen the second you expressed your feelings to someone, what if the person didn't feel the same, would you just wave goodbye and never see each other again? Now, he was a telepath he could with ease go in her mind and find out how she felt about him. But he didn't. It had been different back when he had fallen in love with Mariella, because she had known, their powers had always created an understanding back then. Here, he had to be just a little sure, because he had seen her brother's stare back when they had encountered her again - and no he had no intention to hurt Iris, but therefor he also just wanted to be sure this was the real thing, that it wasn't a fragment of his imagination. "Indeed, but life is also just so short and too fragile not to take any chances, why waste time if you know how you feel and what you want?" He took a deeper breath in for a moment listening to his own words, as his eyes still were on

Maya rolled her eyes lovingly. Now, she knew a little bit about not seeing what was right in front of her, she could be the president of that club. "And now you are stuck with him?" She replied back, dancing closer to Iris holding her hands. "Looks like you are stuck with each other," she said leaning her head closer to Iris with a little smug grin. "Right, you look at all your new friends like that?" She raised her brow a little bit, before moving looking up to the guys, waving them to come down and join them. Besides, maybe all she needed was just to get the two of them to dance for them to perhaps realize their little connection, and a really good excuse to dance with her boyfriend, right?
Howard

Howard

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 8:36 pm

Howie couldn’t help but chuckle a little when he heard Nathaniel words. “So, what is stopping you?” he asked, letting his tongue glide over his lip, following his gaze towards the two girls dancing on the dance floor with each other. Or rather, he looked at the two girls. While it seemed that Nathaniel only had eyes for one. Iris.
As he was taking a sip of his drink, a younger looking woman came over to their booth. Clearly also part of the VIP area. The small curved blond woman gave them both an enchanting smile. Siren. Howie pulled a little away, mostly because that was one of the few races he truly didn’t trust. Even though she seemed rather nice and had a calming energy around her. At least right now. “Hi” she said with a soft voice “I had a debate with my friends” she nodded towards the other table where a couple of people were sitting. Howie’s eyes widened as he recognised some of them as famous dancers and influencers. “That you had to be famous, were we wrong?” her eyes were fixated on Nathaniel, at even though Howie was please he wasn’t the one at interest, he still stayed to make sure that Nathaniel would be alright. Then Maya moved over to ask them to dance with them. “Yes, well, maybe he can answer that question – we have someone that would like to dance with us” he leaned over and took Nathaniel’s arm moving him around to get down on the dance floor. Delphine pouted but nodded “Maybe we can talk more later, you know where to find me” she let her hand glide up Nathaniel’s before walking back to her friend’s table.

Stuck with each other” she hummed, maybe that was right, she could feel a slight tingle glided down her spine. Maybe there was more than she wanted to admit. It was complicated, because she was seeing Oscar, she was in love with him. They had history. But when she looked at Nathaniel, it was like she could see her whole future. When looking at Oscar she saw her past and lives she should never had lived.
Her eyes widened as she saw the beautiful woman lean over the table and talked with the boys. To occupied with hearing what Maya was saying to her. Was that short pang in her chest, jealousy? What, no. Couldn’t be. But even then, she was happy that Howie pulled them down on the dancefloor. Without even thinking about it, she pulled Nathaniel towards her and placed her arms around his neck. Letting Howie and Maya dance on their own. “Good catch” Howie mumbled, pulling Maya towards him.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 9:17 pm

It was a good question. What was stopping him other than the small voice in his head telling him to think twice before he did something he couldn't take back. Just about to reply, a woman came over to their booth. Siren, he could sense it by her aura, the way she moved with such confidence. Utterly beautiful, as she just smiled at him. "Hey," he replied back politely giving her a small tender smile. Well, Nathaniel was anything but famous - he barely understood how twitter was working. And he luckily didn't get to embarrass himself, before Howie mentioned they had someone who wanted to dance with them, making his eyes shortly look towards the dancefloor. "Yes," he breathed out, letting Howie drag him out of the booth to get down to the dance floor.

Maya exhaled a little noticing the change in Iris behavior by the siren that had talked to Nathaniel, Maya shortly let her eyes run to the table with the people and of course the siren. Then she moved her gaze back towards her handsome boyfriend who came closer. "I know right?" she teased a little low as he pulled her closer towards him, letting a little smirk grow on her lip before she pulled him into a short yet passionate kiss, just for the next song to start and let the music take control over their movements. Well, it was rather natural to just let the music influence them at this point.

Nathaniel was a bit surprised by how Iris had pulled him closer towards her, not that he minded it. Far from. Even if he felt how his heart beat started to race a little bit as she placed her arms around his neck - his arms found their way around her lower back, keeping his eyes on hers feeling short of breath for a moment. "Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful and electrifying eyes?" He then asked as his eyes still looked at hers. Which was truthful, she had the most beautiful eyes and they completely captivated him every time he looked into them.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 9:38 pm

He gave her a bright smile and a soft hum, to let her now that he still agreed. As she leaned towards him, he met her halfway and kissed her back with the same passion as her. It was wonderful to know just how long they had been together now, and the love for her hadn’t faded. It had only grown even more. Maybe that was another reason why he wanted to move back. Not because Maya had expressed that she would rather live in Athena than in London. But he could feel it, how she longed for her family. And to be honest, he could dance anywhere in the world. Maybe he wasn’t cut out for being big and famous. He could open his own dance studio or something like that. His mother would probably be more than happy to help him do it. They were always so easy to convince, because of their guilty consciousness about never being home.
He moved along with her to the music, looking towards Iris and Nathaniel, giving Maya a knowing smirk.

Her fingers started playing with the back of his air as they moved a little too slow to match the music. But she didn’t mind it, far from. It affected her, how her being near him affected him. It made her heart speed up. Chills move over her arms. She felt drawn to get even closer. Her eyes widened as he complimented her eyes. Letting her tongue glide over her lips, she shook her head. Maybe they had, but right now she couldn’t remember. “No” she whispered almost forgetting to thank him or even give him a smile. “Yours aren’t so bad either” she finally got out of her mouth, letting a soft laughter leave her. Knowing how cliché it sounded. But right now, she didn’t mind cliché.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 9:59 pm

Just being here, right here, it didn't matter to her much where they were in the world. As long as she was right beside Howie, Maya didn't matter where they were. Because she loved him so deeply, more than she had ever thought she was capable off, and it was only with him Maya had ever been able to even long and reach for a future, where she still longed for their future. Together. Her arms locked around his neck, she looked shortly to the side as Howie nodded towards them. Maya chuckled a little. Even if she wished to say the two of them should be obvious that there was something far more than just friends between them, Maya knew it was about taking that step and take the chance. Hoping the other person felt the same. "How long do you reckon before they both realize it?" She narrowed her eyes a little bit before moving her eyes back to Howie again.

He liked how she played with his hair, he didn't even pay attention to how the music wanted them to move, because he was too focused on her. Being this close to her. It was like everything around them just vanished, leaving the two of them all alone in the room, in the world for a moment at least. Nathaniel couldn't believe anyone hadn't complimented her eyes, someone had to have done so, right? Then she returned the compliment to him, making him chuckle a little as the soft laughter left her, making him laugh a little as well. "Why thank you," he hummed a little. He longed to pull her a little bit closer, just a little bit, so he did. Keeping his eyes on her, almost feeling like everything were set in slowmotion.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 6:30 pm

Howie let out a soft chuckle and shrugged a little, when Maya asked him if he would guess when they would both realize it. “To be honest, I think they both already know, it’s more about having the courage to take the leap” he spoke with a low voice, as he had leaned down towards Maya’s mouth. “Now, let’s show the rest of the club just how this is done" he teased. With a small tug and push he spun her away from him, and then pulled her back in. Letting them break into some of the routines that they had been rehearsing together. He had always loved that part of Maya, that she much like himself. Didn’t care much about who was looking. They did what they felt like they wanted, when they wanted. Or in the sense of acting crazy or just acting out in either dancing or hopping around like fools in the street. But here it was more appropriate, one could argue. As this was a dance floor.

It was quite amazing, because even though Maya and Howie were starting a whole dance routine right beside them. Making more of the people in the club stop up and look at them, some of them even pulled out their phones and started recorded.
She only had eyes for one, the person that she was slowly dancing around on. Even if it was out of sync with the music. She didn’t care. “Anytime” she replied with a soft smile on her lips, her eyes not pulling away from his. Feeling like she was being pulled to him like a south pole to a north. She did her best not to let her eyes wander to his lips. Letting them strictly just look into his eyes.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart EmptyOns Jan 26, 2022 7:32 am

"Yeah? Sounds a little familiar to me," she mused in a lower whisper followed by a little teasing smile as he leaned closer towards her. "I'm counting on it," she played her brow a little bit in a small tease, but well of course, she had looked forward to this. As he spun her away from him and started dancing, it took little effort to step into the beat of the music. Her entire focus going to letting the music take control of their bodies and just let it drive them into their zone. Just letting go for a moment, and had needed to let go of some control for a while, and well, dancing with Howie, being with Howie always made it easier for her.

How had completely fallen in love with her eyes, with everything he had learned about her really. So, so ever consumed by her looking at him made his heart skip a few bets ahead, making him so ever aware of everything he was doing. Perhaps a bit nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous? Just a little bit. What did he have to lose if she didn't feel the same as him? If she didn't want him? Well, the rejection could possibly kill him - or there was no death for witches and warlocks they said, only transformation. What ever that meant. But he looked at her, and he knew he was going to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her in this very moment, to let her know how he felt,  "You're quite incredible," he confessed in a lower voice, yet still high enough for her to hear it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the burning heart   In the burning heart Empty

In the burning heart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Burning with passion
» One little spark and before you know it, the whole world is burning
» My heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» Beneath Her Heart

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: