Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don't poke the bear

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Kenzo
Beta
Kenzo

Antal indlæg : 14

Don't poke the bear Empty
IndlægEmne: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 7:49 pm

Don't poke the bear Tenor

Place: Marked in Ground's of Lily
Date and time: 08/01/2022, midday
Weather: Quite cold.
Outfit: Pretty man clothing
Dedicated to: @Natasha
Notes: 194cm tall, green eyes

It was quite obvious, that if you knew Kenzo, that he had gotten some help with his outfit. Not just some, but a lot of help. His arms usually didn’t fit in the clothing one could just by in stores. But it had been a success anyway, and now Tatia had arranged Natasha and Kenzo to meet up – in town. He had to use the pretty clothing he had.
So, looking like one fine ass man, Kenzo walked towards the marked where they were supposed to meet. From there, they could really go anywhere. Besides, she probably knew the city better than he did, or maybe, she just had one of those technological devices that could navigate. On his way, a kind elderly woman handed him some grain, and told him he could feed the birds on his walk through to the marked. Very idyllical, right? So, only five meters after his hand had been filled with grain, he sat down on a bench. From there, he started to throw some grains. It didn’t take long before he was best friends with multiple of the birds – and apparently squirrels too. Sneaky little bastards. In harmony with waiting, he didn’t pay much attention to who was looking and who wasn’t. A smaller group approached him, and as soon at they picked up what he was doing, they started laughing, joking and in general being rude. As they got closer, they started to call him names. When they got within reach, they started picking at his long hair and beard. They were truly weird, inappropriate, and crossing every boundary that one would have for strangers. The cherry on top however, was when one of the buys in the group kicked his hand, making the grains splash up in his face, beard and even his eyes. It made him rub his eyes, trying to get the grains out, but truly if they weren’t about to run, they probably should.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Humør : my mom is really that bitch and i’m that bitch jr.
Antal indlæg : 58

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 9:01 pm

Outfit
________

It was still unsure what this Russian pack wanted, but everyone in the family was working their asses of to figure it out while keeping up with their normal tasks as well. Tatia had made it by the manor one of the days and had asked if she was interested meeting up with Kenzo again, since Kenzo didn't really use a phone and even if Natasha didn't understand why - she knew when to ask questions and when to listen. But she had said yes, at least it was also nice talking to someone outside the family. Melanie was looking after Luka, so she felt like she could actually go out and enjoy herself for a moment. Natasha reached the city, and having learned to tell scents apart, she was sure she headed towards Kenzo's by now.

So imagine how quick the calm mask faded as she came in closer and heard this group of young people trying to provoke someone who clearly had done nothing wrong. It angered her. Like she just flipped a switch and the wolf roared within her and she stepped closer, "Ey mudak," (hey assholes), she got their attention clearly as fire almost burned out her eyes. "How about you shut your fucking mouth before I will rip out your tongue and stuff it down your throats," she stepped closer, almost feeling the warmth from the sparks that started to light in her finger tips - and here she thought she had learned to control just parts of her anger, clearly not when it came to this sort of disrespect. She moved her eyes shortly towards Kenzo who was filled with gains in his face, his hair and everything. Her eyes darted back to the group, "the next time I see any of you make a stunt like this again, I'm going to hunt you down and I can assure you I will enjoy it," she growled taking a step further towards them as they started taking step back almost falling over their own feet, that she did enjoy.
Kenzo
Beta
Kenzo

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Kenzo heard how a known voice called out. Now, he didn’t speak Russian, and therefore had no clue what she was calling them – or him, who knew. He simply guessed it was them, when she started to threaten to rip out their tongues and shove it down their throats. Interesting choice to choke people with their own tongues. It might even be less bloody than what he would’ve improvised back in the arena.
While getting the grains out of his eyes, he noticed how sparks were coming from her hands. Now, it wasn’t like Kenzo judged her, but he really believed she should be calming down a little. Pour some cold water in that fiery blood of hers. The group started to back off, an as soon as she got close enough to him, the sweet teddy bear who had been sitting down on the bench, stood up. Finally showing his full height and mass. If the group hadn’t been shitting their pants already, the time was now.

But they didn’t. No, because somehow it seemed like they knew what kind of bear that they had poked. One who wouldn’t hurt a fly. Or, at least that was how he acted towards most, having put violence behind him, since the arena was no more. The group seemed to gather a little confidence, for some reason. One of them spat towards them. “Shob tebe deti v sup srali” (I wish that your children will crap in your soup) one of the males said. He had clearly picked up on the language she had spoken to them, whereas Kenzo still didn’t know what was spoken or who it was spoken to. “What about we just let them be immature alone, huh?” he spoke softly to Natasha, hoping that what the kid said hadn’t been a challenge.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 2:56 pm

One of them spat towards them, making Natasha look up at the guy as he spoke, with such confidence, who was he trying to fool them or himself? Russian. Great, not a werewolf, so she didn't see him as one of the wolves that were causing trouble all around. She took a step closer, lifted her hand up to towards Kenzo without looking at him. Natasha licked her lips a little with a dry chuckle and tilted her head a little bit to the side, "Mozhet, tebe stoit possorit'sya s det'mi tvoyego vozrasta. Potomu chto, yesli ty ne ubirayesh'sya iz moyego polya zreniya pryamo," (Maybe you should fight with some kids your own age. Because if you don't get out of my sight right now,) her voice to dangerously calm it would be foolish not to take it as a threat. One could and should thank Leon for just how well Natasha was doing right now, not letting her wolf completely take over and just rip the guy to shreds. "Vy uvidite, chto proizoydet, kogda menya kto-to razozlit."(You will see what happens once someone pisses me off.) She didn't take her eyes from the guy, and took one step closer again having him take a step back, "Otvali!" (Fuck off) she roared a little making the rest behind the guy already on their way, after all they didn't understand what was said, and most things said in Russian did often sound like a threat for unknown ears - well to be fair this was a warning. Luckily the warning was taken and the guy backed off.

Once he was out of her sight she turned to Kenzo, "sorry about that. Kids these days are sometimes just idiot little beasts that needs to be put back in their place," she exhaled and crossed her arms a little. Still pissed but hey, no one had been armed today.
Kenzo
Beta
Kenzo

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 2:24 pm

Kenzo raised his brows a little as Natasha raised a hand up towards him, as if he shouldn’t be interfering. He watched how she quite calmly spoke to the guy. Russian could easily sound like threats, but he truly hoped that wasn’t the case – though it depended on the majority of the threat and how much of an empty threat it was. She made sure to take a step close to them, pressuring them to take action, fight or flee. Luckily, the boys fled.

He nodded a little and ruffled his hair a little to get the corns and oats out of his hair. “Don’t worry about it. Though, I believe that some of the kids mostly needs to know that there’s consequences for their actions,” he dusted his clothing off a little. “Not necessarily be put back into their place,” he said and glanced up towards her, “Because how are we to know their place?” he smiled widely before he gave her a short puff on the shoulder, almost as if he was trying to throw her out of the pissed mindset of hers and to let her know, that they didn’t have to discuss about what kids ‘place’ was. “I’m glad you came. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that much Russian in one day,” he laughed and slowly started walking, making sure his steps would be too long for her to follow.
Natasha

Natasha

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 5:31 pm

How are we to know their place? She clicked her tongue a little bit raising her brow at him just before he puffed her shoulder a little. Natasha did her very best not to crack any sort of smile, or sign of finding him humorous even if she appreciate him for trying to put her mind somewhere else than the rudeness caused by the group. "I could come up with a few ideas," she mumbled a little bit looking over her shoulder to see the group had gone. Then turning her head back towards him as he confessed that he was glad she had come, well to be fair she had not gone here without having to reassure it would be a short stay. Especially after Leon, Elias, Flora and Mariella's encounter with Adonis down here Yesterday. At least it was believed she was in good hands if anything where to happen. "Well, always something you have gotten up to speed with separating Russian from every other language in the world, seems like it's been needed," she licked her lips a little bit. Then she quickly tagged along on him starting to walk, not being far behind him, holding her arms crossed over her body as they walked down the street. "So," she licked her lips a little bit and looked shortly towards him before moving her eyes towards the ahead of them again, "what do you want to do?" She wondered. To be fair she also enjoyed having a few hours where she could just be out and about before returning home later to be Luka's mother again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't poke the bear   Don't poke the bear Empty

Don't poke the bear
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Thou shalt not bear false witness
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: