Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Try one more time

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

Try one more time Empty
IndlægEmne: Try one more time   Try one more time EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Place: The pedestrian street, north
Date: 28/12/2021
Weather: Very cold and windy
Dedicated to: @Ameer

The cold never really bothered Florence, especially not now that she had spent some years underwater. Of course, sometimes she got onto the shore to stretch her legs and keep them as strong as possible. After all, she had almost been a land dweller once. Today was also one of those days where she had chosen to stretch her legs and walk around in a light winter outfit. She had just been in a store, and now carried a small bag in her hand. It contained a crystal which she was going to get transformed into a jewelry one day. She was mostly thinking about continuing down the pedestrian street and see if there was anything she believed she was missing, but as soon as she stepped out of the shop, she almost walked straight into a mountain of a man, which almost tumbled her over. A surprised elegant sound left her shortly, as she lost some of her balance, but almost as if it was on purpose, she simply took a small step back and caught her balance. “Hey!” she said a little stern with her brows knitted a bit together. As soon as she realized who she had clashed with the frown disappeared. An acquaintance. “Ameer. Hi,” she said quite softer. “You almost knocked me over,” she teased with a smile on her lips. Florence had always been quite the happy spirit who did just what she wanted to. “Do you want to try again?” She continued.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Try one more time Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Try one more time   Try one more time EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:18 pm

Outfit + looks

He wasn´t sure where he was going. All he knew was that he was bored. He thought about contacting Rebekah for a second, just to hear if she had some chaos for him, yet he decided not to. Instead, he would search for the chaos himself. He walked down one of the streets of the north of Aston. Just to see if people were getting ready for New Year. He yawned and was completely lost in thought, as he suddenly got bumped into, which didn´t make him budge. Yet, he still groaned annoyed, and looked down at the stranger. "What is the mean..." he stopped mid-sentence as he saw her face. He knew that face... from many... many years ago. "Florence?"
He released a little laugh from his lips, almost as he couldn´t believe his own eyes. He hadn´t seen her or Kailani in years. "Yeah sure, let´s start again, by that you don´t have to apologize for walking into me." here he winked at her and addressed his jacket. To Florence, he would probably seem like another person, then the siren she knew from the abyss. He had grown into becoming rude, selfish, and far from the positive young man he once was. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Long time no see... what brings you here?"
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

Try one more time Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Try one more time   Try one more time EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 12:13 am

They recognized each other quite quickly. Old friend, one could call them. She smiled brightly to him as he agreed that he could try and bump into her again and she wouldn’t have to apologize to him. She laughed a little and shook her head, noticing the wink. She was certain that it had been him who had walked into her, but that could be an endless conversation that none of them would get anything out of, so she let it slide for now.
She narrowed her eyes analyzing him as he crossed his arms. She lifted her chin up a little, not that it mattered much with the height difference. “It is a very long time, yes,” she threw away the analyzing face and pulled up a bright smile. She lifted up the little bag with the crystal. “I wanted to say shopping, but as of right now, I only needed this little thing,” she said and looked towards the bag she was holding up. Just by the look of the bag, one could tell that it was something expensive. “What about you?” she pulled a slightly cheeky smile, “What have you been up to?” she wondered. It had been such a long time since she had really been talking to him. But even though it had been a long time ago, it felt like it was yesterday, the way they could speak to each other.
Sponsoreret inhold

Try one more time Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Try one more time   Try one more time Empty

Try one more time
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Only Time Will Tell