Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is this your first time?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is this your first time? Empty
IndlægEmne: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyMan Jul 20, 2020 9:21 pm

For @Zachary
Outfit: link
Shoes: link (8in)
Make-up + hair: link

_____

The summer holidays were always the busiest time, same with around Christmas, but right now customers were coming in from all over Gaia and Moonlight Falls. The night was still young and Jackie had just started her shift, proactively taking on her professional role as Eden of Devil's Point. She was standing for a bit at the bar, chatting up a couple of regulars while figuring out her plans for today. She was usually booked all hours, except for when she was working the floor or stage, but today she had declined a few. She did this from time to time, allowing new customers to get to know her and it often made for great fun in the tempo of her work. Blowing a kiss to one of the girls performing on the main stage she grabbed a tray and went to work serving drinks at the many tables. They were quite a few girls on tonight, but perhaps they could send some home if the night turned out too dull.
Out of the corner of her eye she saw a group of young men come in, smiling and waving at them to greet them. It was all about showing openness and a willingness to help any new customers. Walking around the dim room, her body glitter helped making her stand out, even if she was wearing a black set of lingerie. Walking up to the group of angels, she noticed their dark aura quite fast, but everyone was welcome here. "Good evening gentlemen, my name is Eden and welcome to Devil'sPoint," she said, her voice smooth and alluring, making a few of the angels drop their jaw slightly. She chuckled, reaching forward, placing a hand under one of the men's chin, helping him close it. "Is there anything I can do for you? Perhaps a table or a private room?" she suggested, her eyes falling on a particularly nervous fallen angel among them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyMan Jul 20, 2020 10:36 pm

Outfit

One moment had led to the other. What started as a trip to a local bar, had lead to a gentleman's club. The Devil’s Point. He looked up at the sign with reluctance when one of the guys placed an arm around his shoulders. “Don’t worry about that, it’s going to be fun… I promise,” he said in a convincing manner, clearly drunk by the way he leaned towards him, as if he needed support to regain his balance. He did feel a slight buzz from the beers he’d had, but it wasn’t anywhere near the intoxication of this angel. He wrapped his arm around his back to help him with his balance, nodding once to his comment. He wanted to see more of the world and to experience other people’s perspectives, but he'd lie if he said that a strip club wasn’t way out of his comfort zone.
Once they were inside, he couldn’t help but take in everyone’s immorality. It was like a den of iniquity. His gaze stopped at a stage where a scantily dressed woman danced around a pole, promoting lust to the men surrounding her, so he quickly looked to his friends. He didn’t understand this place, let alone the purpose of it, but his friends all had wide smiles on their faces. They clearly got joy from this place. He turned his eyes towards a woman in lingerie as she greeted them, looking her up and down as she made him feel strange emotions. He assumed it to be a deep sense of attraction. When her eyes met his, it felt like he fell from grace all over again and for a moment he had to backtrack his mind to her question. “A table will be fine,” he replied, sending her a quick smile although it came off strained due to his nervousness. Everything about this place screamed wrong in his mind, but he desperately wanted to learn more about being a fallen angel and to belong to this group that he’d arrived here with. For that reason, he decided to give it a shot and ignore the voices that told him to walk away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyMan Jul 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Eden could spot from a mile away that he had never been to a place like this before, however his friends seemed very optimistic about it all. He spoke, but he didn't sound quite sure of himself, his strained smile showing it as well. "A table for five then," she said, biting her lower lip playfully as she looked to the other guys in the group. "Follow me boys," she said, turning around to display more of her skin. Her clothes were on her as if it had been painted, showing off her slender curves and elongated legs. Her movements were elegant, finding them a spot in no time. While the boys got seated at the table, Jackie waited patiently and once everyone sat down she leaned over the table pointing at the drinks menu engraved on the wooden tables. "Do you want some girls more girls, or will I be enough for this evening?" she asked, smiling at the company. It was clear from how she moved that she knew her way around this scene. "I will have to inform you that I will have to leave you shortly, as I am expected on the main stage in a couple of minutes - but after that I'm all yours," she said, almost whispering the last part, her golden eyes looking at everyone at the table, ending with the nervous fallen angel. She gave them a few more informations, like how to order drinks, where to sign up for private dances and how they got access to the pool area. With that she made sure to send another girl down to take their drinks order as she headed backstage to prepare for her performance.
"Ccccccrreeeeaaaaaaaatures of the niiiiiiiiiiiiight!" a man said over the speaker, making the club cheer as it meant an announcement about a new performance was about to start. "Tonight, we are being visited by a piece of heaven herself, and yes her legs do bend in every which way for your pleasure only!" he announced making a group of men not far from the angels howl like dogs. "Please welcome to the stage; Eden!" he announced before the room dimmed down, smoke coming from all sides to fill the stage. The music started out slow, the lights appearing on the stage where Jackie now stood, moving and dancing for what she was worth. It was as if she managed to keep eye contact with everyone in the room at the same time, drawing people in, some men even standing by the stage throwing cash at her already. The choreography was calming, and yet very enticing. Her long hair moving with her as if she had control of it, and then her eyes fell on the innocent looking angel. The one that had been so nervous, and she sent him a smile as she moved her hips against the pole before continuing her performance.
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 4:35 pm

He hesitated as she told them to follow her before he decided to walk with the others, all eagerly trying to walk close to the woman. At the table, he tried not to look at her as she leaned close enough for him to smell her perfume. Instead, he eyed the menu on the table. One of the drinks was named ‘sex on the beach’ and another ‘screaming orgasm’, making him glance up at his friends rather quickly. “I think we’re good for now,” Efram replied, sending her a charming smile. Then she informed them of her performance which made him turn his eyes to her, still completely startled by everything. Soon another girl neared them to take their drinks order which consisted of a bottle of champagne and shots, but Zachary couldn’t help but think that they should all leave. That it was wrong of them to stay in a place that celebrated lust, sensuality and immorality. “This is sinful to the Lord. I should not be here,” he said, glancing at a woman as she passed by, wearing a thong. “Zach, you full-on rebelled against Heaven. Immorality is one of the perks,” Obi encouraged him. Zachary exhaled as he said this, leaning back into his seat - as if that would reduce his tenseness. He knew that everyone sinned. Even pure angels. But it still seemed easier for him to do what he knew was right by Heavenly standards and leave. The waitress came with their drinks and everyone took a shot to celebrate the beginning of Zachary’s new and free life as a fallen brother. He raised his glass briefly before he drowned it, making a grimace at the terrible taste that followed. “There you go, it’ll help you relax a bit,” Efram said with a chuckle, which made Zachary smile as well, trying his best to put those thoughts aside for the time being.

Everyone turned their attention to the stage as a male voice presented the next performance. Heaven. Eden. The analogy made him look at the guys. “Wow, talk about kismet,” one of them commented as the group were all heavenly beings. But Zachary couldn’t help but think there was something sacrilegious about her taking the name of Eden. After all, it was considered one of the most protected and holy places of Heaven. The crowd was clapping and cheering loudly at the introduction, reminding him of the fact that he wasn't anywhere near the real Heaven. He placed his arm on the table to turn himself towards the stage. The lights illuminated her, giving her an almost goddess-like appearance. He watched her dance sensually to the music, admiring her captivating beauty as he'd never seen anything like it before. He knew that she was paid to flirt with all men, sending those irresistible glances to many others in the room, but the moment she glanced his way, he felt his heart skip a beat. He returned her smile before she looked away from him again and one of the guys nudged him. “She sure reminds me of the real Eden,” the guy said, taking a sip of his drink while his gaze rested with her. It hurt Zachary to think about the fact that he'd never see Heaven again, but he hoped that he'd start to think like the other fallen angels and find joy in everything that Earth had to offer instead.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Being the center of attention was something Jackie enjoyed very much, even if it was for her body, she didn't mind. She knew she looked good, and she knew that she was good at her job. When she saw the angel smiling back at her she knew that he was paying attention. Finishing off she was laying on her back on the stage, guys wanting to touch her but the rules of Devil's Point was simple; touch a girl without her permission and your hand would be broken by one of the bouncers. The stage went dark, the guys at the front of the stage howling for another round, but they knew it was only a show an hour.
Getting off stage was simply, going to the back, washing off the sweat she had gotten on her body before returning to the floor. Guys were constantly trying to get her attention, asking her for a private dance, but she was polite, gesturing to the bar where they could order a private session from her. Jackie took care of her tables, getting compliments and tips for her performance. It was clear she knew her way around the floor. Music was blasting, but not as loud as some nightclubs would play it. She slowly made her rounds until she ended at the table with the angels once more. "Now now, champagne and shots? You guys must be kings," she said in a flirting tone, sitting down next to one of the angels at the table. "Are you sure there is nothing more I can offer you guys? My schedule is open for a private session," she said, pouting her lower lip as she looked at each of the angels. Oh she knew how to play this game of seduction.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 6:08 pm

When the performance ended, a few of the guys whistled at her while the whole crowd seemed to go berserk with applause. Zachary gazed at the money that people had thrown on the stage, not quite understanding the gesture of doing so. The guys talked and joked for a while, all with a glass of champagne in their hand when Eden returned to them. The guys chuckled at her comment, some of them taking a sip of the golden liquid. It was no secret that angels liked the finer things in life. But Zachary was the closets in being a king out of the bunch. At least, when you considered that his father was considered a chief prince. “Your performance was amazing,” Obi complimented her, something that the rest of the guys clearly agreed on by their admiring gazes. “Well, I’m sure Zachary would love one of those,” he replied as he turned his gaze to Zachary with a wink. “Oh no,” he said with a smile, trying to brush off their idea. He would be the last person in here to know what to do in that situation. He’d never been in a place like this before. He hadn’t even been with any woman, let alone someone like her. “Nonsense… I’ll pay. It’s about time someone takes him closer to Heaven again,” Efram said, looking from Zachary to Eden with a smile on his lips. “We’ll book your next available time,” he added before he took a sip of his champagne. The others could always order a private session at the bar with any of the girls, but it was almost too good to skip out on someone like Eden. And if anyone had to get that experience with her, it was Zachary. He didn’t know how to respond to this, so he just looked at Efram after he’d said it before he turned his gaze to Eden. He didn’t know what a private session meant, but he assumed it to be a private dance of some sort. The thought of that already made him incredibly nervous, so he took a large sip of his champagne, hoping that it would dull his nerves.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Jackie thanked them, her voice sweeter than honey as she kept her eyes on the angel speaking, yet surprisingly without ignoring the other guys. At the mention of a name, she turned to the nervous angel, sending him a reassuring smile. He protested and she pouted, pretending to be sad by the fact that he didn't want it. It seemed to make the other guys react strongly as one of the guys jumped in, offering to pay for the dance, making her smile at the angel. "You're such a thoughtful friend," she said softly, reaching over the table to place a hand on the paying angel's hand, her hand soft and only caressing his gently. Pulling her hand to herself she moved to stand up, reaching her hand forward to the shy angel whom the others called Zachary. "Come with me sweetie, I'll take good care of you, I promise," she said, her voice softer genuinely caring for him to feel comfortable. If Zachary agreed, she would pull the angel gently with her down a small hallway until they reached the end.
The room they entered were quite spacious, a couch, a few chairs and a small fridge with drinks. "I've met many guys like you," she said softly, letting go of his hand as she moved over to the stereo, putting on some more relaxing music that dimmed down the slight bass emanating from the main floor. Moving slowly, she took her time in returning to him. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to ... We can just talk if you want that, it won't cost extra," she said gesturing to the fridge if he wanted something to drink. She herself took a small bottle of water, taking a sip of it, fetching something for him if he wanted to. Moving calmly she sat down at one of the couches, padding the spot next to her with a friendly smile. "C'mon, I'm not as scary or unholy as you might think," she chuckled.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 7:09 pm

The guys seemed rather excited about Zachary going with her, and although he felt like it was wrong of him to do so, he couldn't help but feel intrigued at the same time. He looked at her hesitantly. “Don’t make me push you,” Obi said jokingly as he noticed this, making Zachary stand up before he walked with her, feeling the warmth of her hand spread to the rest of his body. He knew that he was way in over his head for doing this, but he couldn't help but think that he was meant to be here with her. The thought was absurd, no doubt, but it was what he felt in her presence. He glanced around the room as they entered it, moving his gaze to her as she claimed that he’d met other guys like him. “I highly doubt that,” he said as it was hard to believe that many virgins angels entered a place like this, but perhaps this was a prejudice of his. He still hadn’t gotten used to the modern music of Earth, but he liked the relaxing tune that she played. It reminded him of a classical piece that he’d played in Heaven. He sent her a smile as she said she wasn’t as scary or unholy as he might think but everything about this was intimidating to him. Being all alone with her didn’t exactly help that. She said that they could just talk if he wanted to but even that seemed foreign to him considering where they were. He sat down next to her, folding his hands in his lap as he looked at her. “I’d like that,” he said, hoping that it was okay with her. “If you don’t mind me asking. What usually happens at these private sessions?” he asked, curious to know more about her lifestyle and wether his initial thought had been wrong. He sincerely wanted to know more about life from her perspective. Just like he'd wanted to understand the fallen angels' point of view of the world. It was all so distant and refreshing in comparison to the doctrines of Heaven.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Jackie chuckled lightly at his remark, but he seemed to at least agree to sit with her. She took another sip of water, feeling it refreshing as she didn't always had a good chance at rehydrating while at work. The way he was sitting was a clear give away, but she was not one to judge. She had been judged enough by the work she did, some people referring to her as a whore, but they simply didn't understand the lifestyle. His question was curiously spoken, and she kept her gaze on him, her eyes soft and her body relaxed. "What do you think goes on in here?" that to her was a much more interesting question, but she shook her head. She ran a hand through her long hair, fluffing it up a bit as it shaped her face nicely. "I can show you, I think that might be easier," she said, but not doing it if he was opposed to it. She stood up, moving to the music as her back was turned to him. Her hips swaying as her hands moved slowly and sensually around her body. Turning around she moved closer to him, spreading her legs as she moved to sit on his lap, slowly grinding him over his pants. "I sell fantasy ... I sell glimpses of heaven ... And I give a chance for a lost soul to speak to someone, feel something, if only for a few hours," she whispered, a faint smile on her lips as she moved slowly and sensually against him.
"The rules are clear; I'm in control ... But so are you, you say what you like and I do my best to fulfill your desires," she said, tiling her head to the side, her long hair hanging down over her shoulders. She could see from the looks of it that he had never been with a woman, but to her it was actually rather sweet. Maybe he was waiting for the right person, or perhaps he was just trying to find someone to pop his cherry so to speak. Either way, it was his choice, and she respected that. "Have you ever ... Felt a woman?" she asked softly, her brows furrowing as she looked at how he seemed to stiffen up. Her face softened up. "It's alright, here, just feel it," she said in a soft whisper, guiding his hands to hold her hips as she still sensually danced on his lap.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 8:08 pm

He looked into her eyes for a moment as she returned his question, something in his expression revealing that he thought his guess would be wrong. Because how could he know when he didn’t understand the concept of a strip club to begin with? He raised a surprised brow as she suggested to show him instead, watching her as she got up from the couch. If his heart wasn’t already beating out of his chest, it certainly was now. He inhaled a deep breath to calm his nerves as she moved to the music before she placed herself on top of him, grinding herself against his groin. An explosion of emotions occurred inside of him, making a glass on the table levitate. “Heaven, huh?” he asked nervously, looking into her eyes as he tried to maintain control of his telekinesis. As she went on to explain the concept of it, a hint of confusion could be seen in his eyes. He knew that she referred to sexual desire, but how was he supposed to know what that felt like? He’d never been with a woman before or allowed his mind to fantasize about it. Sex and lust had always been something he’d reserved for marriage. For a time when a couple was ready to turn their love into life. Still, he felt the instinctual excitement press against his pants, not able to deny that she already fulfilled a desire of his. He shook his head at her next question, although he was sure that it’d been clear to tell the moment she’d laid eyes on him. He let her guide his hand to her hips, feeling her soft skin underneath them as he looked up at her face. “I haven’t experienced much, to be honest,” he admitted, letting one of his hands caress her skin where it rested. He hadn’t even kissed anyone, although he’d wanted to kiss Leta many times. However each time he'd stopped himself, not wanting to jeopardize their friendship and the place that he had with her and her family. “Is Eden your real name?” he asked, thinking that it'd be rather ironic if it was true.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 8:23 pm

She nodded at his admittance, but it was clear from it all that she was not one to judge, she wasn't really in the position to do so. "It's alright, you can touch me wherever you want," she told him, allowing him something that very few of her customers would ever get to experience. However Zachary seemed genuine, he just seemed like a curious guy, and she didn't mind him fumbling a bit to touch her. His question made her smile, leaning her head down, her face mere inches from his as she looked in to his eyes. "In here it's real ... But no, it wasn't what my parents named me - In this world you sometimes have to give yourself a name, one that represents who you are, not what your parents wanted you to be," she whispered sweetly, grinding herself against his groin once more. She could feel he was excited and it made her happy; It was truly all she wanted for her clients, to have a good experience while with her.
"Is there something you'd like to try?" she whispered, moving her hands behind her back, undoing her bra and letting it slowly drop down her arms. Right now she was all his, and she hoped he could feel that from her movements. "Is there somewhere you'd like for me to touch?" she added, moving her hand to his chest, undoing a few of his buttons at the top of his shirt.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Zachary had never been this close to a woman before, so as if he wasn’t overwhelmed enough by that, she also gave him permission to touch her wherever he wanted. His emotions would surely spin out of control if he did that. He looked into her eyes as she leaned closer to him, forgetting all about breathing as she replied to his question. It was quite the selling point, claiming to bring customers closer to paradise. He had no doubt that many men felt that way in her presence. The answer to her question wasn’t a simple one. He wanted to try everything, knowing that he still had a long way to go when it came to Earthly gratifications. But as he glanced at her lips, he could only think of one thing. “Will you kiss me?” he asked as he’d always been curious about what that felt like. “It doesn’t have to be on the lips,” he clarified, unsure of whether he’d asked for something unacceptable. He lowered his gaze to her bosom as she removed her bra, making the glass drop rapidly to the table. He glanced down at her hands as she started to unbutton his shirt. His muscles tensed as his excitement intensified. Somewhere? Every inch of his body screamed for her to touch him, but he couldn’t deny that there was a place that outweighed all others. Begging for her to stay every time she rubbed herself against him. Not that he’d directly ask that of her. The mere thought was beyond sinful. Zachary knew that he ought to get up and leave the room. Resist the temptation of lust. But for some reason, it had gotten easier for him to forget all moral and reason in her presence. Perhaps his morality manipulation helped him regarding this. He wasn't sure. “Take it slow,” he pleaded as he looked into her golden eyes. He had already found it difficult to keep his telekinesis under control and he’d yet to learn how to control the abilities that came with being fallen. After all, the last thing he wanted was to ruin anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Oh to be this innocent once more. He asked for mere kisses and Jackie couldn't help but smile as she let her bra simply fall to the floor. Kissing was often viewed as a big no-no at work, but he was just a sweet angel lost. She heard the glass drop against the table, turning shortly to see it before she chuckled. He seemed to have some interesting abilities, but as long as he could control them, she didn't feel in danger. Turning back around she looked at him carefully, one of her hands moving up to caress his cheek ever so gently. She leaned closer, kissing his neck softly, letting her lips dance over his pulse that she felt going crazy. Humming against his skin she smiled, leaning away to look at his face. His plea made her nod, leaning closer to his lips as she placed her own against his. Hers were soft, inviting and had a faint taste of strawberries, probably from her lipgloss. She still kept moving against him, her hands dancing down his chest, unbuttoning more of his shirt, touching his skin carefully as she went. "It's alright, you're safe with me," she whispered against his lips, biting his lower gently in a teasing fashion.
Truth was, she was liking this. He was sweet and rather nervous, but it was something she didn't see often. "I've told you that you can just touch whatever you want ... Feel everything," she whispered, grinding against him once more, kissing him one more time against his lips. "Don't think ... Just feel," she whispered, moving her kisses down to his neck, suckling a bit on his bare skin, her fingers digging in to his chest.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTors Jul 23, 2020 9:04 pm

I’m sorry,” he apologized as she took notice of the glass. It had always been a challenge to control his abilities whilst he was experiencing strong emotions. He closed his eyes as she leaned in and pressed her soft lips against his neck, not anticipating it to feel as amazing as it did. He felt slightly reassured as she nodded to his plea, but the moment her lips met his, he felt like they were going a thousand miles an hour. He'd never felt anything like it. He moved his arms around her, pulling her closer to him as he only ached for the feelings to last. He looked at her as she said he was safe with her. His eyes glimmering in the reflection of the lights. Then she invited him to touch her once more, but everything about this was already incredibly overwhelming to him. She had just given him his first kiss, and right now, he didn’t know how his body could ever calm down from that. As she kissed him again and whispered against his lips, he tried to focus on her words. He slowly moved his left hand from her hip to her bosom. His hand trembling as he reached her breast, caressing it gently. Her kisses drove him wild, and unconsciously he raised the level of serotonin and dopamine inside of them, enhancing the happiness he felt. As the moments passed, he'd traced every inch of her upper body, every feminine curve and delicate feature. Keeping all his worrying thoughts locked in a vault inside his mind. Instead, more sinful and curious thoughts crossed his mind. “How does it feel to go all the way?” he asked, interested to know her view on the act. Hoping that the question wasn't inappropriate to her. But as someone who knew nothing about it, he was beyond curious to know more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyLør Jul 25, 2020 6:18 pm

He was taking his time, but as she kissed him, she could feel that yearning in him. The need that came with all close encounters like these, the one that everyone tried to pretend wasn't there. And yet, sitting here on top of him she could feel every inch of him screaming to be touched and felt. To feel some sort of connection with another person like his whole soul was yearning for release. He was gentle in his touch, his fingers moving around her curves like a curious child exploring a new toy. However as he seemed to have traced every part of her, he didn't seem satisfied, his curiosity only growing with this new experience. His question made her hum, leaning away as she looked at him, sitting more still, however still moving her hips from time to time. "It feels weird at first, like an awkward handshake, but then as your body gives in, you start to crave the other person more and more," she said, taking things slow for the angel. The club did offer sexual services, but she didn't know if it would be wise to take it that far for this innocent angel. However she wouldn't mind if he did want to try it out at least. "It feels like there's a knot in your stomach, one that keeps getting tighter and tighter, and the only way to get it unraveled is by feeling the other person completely," she explained, running her fingers over his chest in calming motions. "And when you feel like you're about to die, when you've done everything to pleasure the other person, you finally give in ... At first it's scary, like falling from a tall building, but if you're with the right person, they'll make sure to catch you," she said.
Leaning down to his face, she looked him in the eye, her own shifting between his as she knew that his heart was beating out of control. "Do you want to feel it? Feel the high that wraps around your whole being and takes you closer to heaven?" she whispered. She would give it to him, and he would be able to feel what she was talking about. She leaned down to his lips, kissing them again, however this time more sweetly. "I promise I'll be gentle," she whispered against his lips.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyMan Jul 27, 2020 7:23 pm

He listened to her words with a sincere interest and it was clear to tell that his body yearned to experience it. His breathing got more unsteady as she went on with the explanation. His mind swirling with thoughts of what it all would feel like. However, he hadn't expected her to ask him if he wanted to feel it with her. He hadn’t even considered that they offered that at this place, but then again, he had little knowledge about most things on Earth. He felt her lips caress his own again before she promised that to be gentle. At this moment he hadn’t wanted to give in to the passion more. But he couldn’t. He glanced away from her to take a deep breath before he let out a nervous chuckle. “No, no… no, this… this is more than I could have ever hoped for,” he said, feeling the conflict emerge inside of him. Telling him that the pleasure she spoke of was false. That it was a lie from the devil. And if he was going to do it for the first time with anyone, he wanted it to be with someone he loved. Only then would the intimacy be real. He returned his eyes to her, struggling between his many thoughts and desires. “I want my first time to be with someone I love,” he clarified, hoping that she’d understand it had nothing to do with her. Because he did want to feel it. More than anything at this moment. But he knew better than to expect her to want to see him after this. That she was into dating or monogamy. Reminding himself of the fact that she only did this because she was paid to do so. “I’ve really loved this, however… as in, I never want these feelings to end,” he admitted with a faint smile as he looked at her face. His heart still beating like crazy in his chest. He felt like he finally understood the temptation of sin, but more so, he was relieved to know that he still had the conflict inside of him. That he hadn’t fallen in every sense of the word.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 11:23 am

Jackie smiled at his words. He was a genuine good guy, she could just feel it, and those came rare in life. "I understand," she said with a warm smile gracing her lips. In a way she found it very brave to stand by one's beliefs, and yet she feared that the world would soon come to ruin this brave angel. He said he had liked this, making her chuckle, nodding in agreement. For the first time in a long time she had actually enjoyed just being with a customer. Perhaps because he was such a sweetheart. "You're welcome back any time; If not for this then just for talking - It's good to have friends around town anyways," she said with a charming smile over her lips. However she had gotten a little curious to know more about the fallen angel she was currently sitting on. She wasn't grinding anymore, just relaxing her body as she sat on top of him.
"How about you tell me more about yourself?" she suggested, maybe keeping the conversation going was more believable for his friends to think that something more had been going on. "I can the that shine in your eyes ... The way you said someone you love; who were you thinking off?" she asked. Perhaps it was a bad idea to dig in to someone's personal life, but most men coming through here liked unwinding by complaining either about their job or their families. Wasn't this more of a sweet topic to speak about?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this your first time?   Is this your first time? Empty

Is this your first time?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Time goes on even when we do not