Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Numb

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

Numb  - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 3 EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 11:25 am

She looked down at her food when he told her that she could call Laila, at first, she didn’t really hear the words that he was saying to her, mostly because it felt like she was in a bobble. That everything around her was trying to penetrate the water that was surrounding her. She felt numb, and in some ways extremely overstimulated. Like everything would be able to tick her off in the wrong way. Or make her magic flair up in unpleasant circumstances. She wanted to scream, but even with all the feelings roaring so fiercely inside of her mind. She felt like every muscle in her face was pulled back, to make sure that she stayed neutral. Almost as if she wasn’t capable to actually show him just how much it was affecting her. Her dark eyes looked up and saw Jamie sitting in front of her, he had spoken to her, hadn’t he? Then he asked if she wanted to go with him to Nigel’s place, she shook her head. “No, that is fine” then it clicked, somehow she had still heard what he had said “I’ll call Laila, see if she is busy today” she said with a soft smile nodding again. By those words, she finally put some food into her mouth and closed her eyes. Carefully chewing, hoping it would stay down and not threaten to spill over her lips in violently contractions from her stomach. Because as of right now, she kept being pulled back to what had happened the night before.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Numb
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» I just want to feel numb to the world

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: