Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Numb

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 10:35 pm

Now, Jamie was used to taking more hits and shots than possibly should be possible. If it hadn't been for his power, he would have died many years ago - but his power also made him incredible stupid time to time, if not most of the time, because he knew he healed again. But right now, his spirit felt crushed but it was slowly healing just like everything else. So, he didn't say a thing, he just let Sariel clean him up, taking care of him, he never let anyone take care of him. Because McKenna had never had a reason or known about this part of his life, she hadn't known how deep his scars went. Jamie sometimes didn't even know that. But he felt her fingers trace the place on his chest where Theo had shot him, and he exhaled by the touch. His hand found hers, placing it against her cheek, how he wished he could just cup her face right now with both his hands, it took so much thought to not just move both his arms towards her to do so, and to remember that his hand was healing. Jamie took a deeper breath in. "So, I suggest a long nights sleep, and then we can get the dogs tomorrow," he didn't even second guess that it was okay they stayed there for the night - not with everything that had went on. And for the first time as well, Jamie also just looked toward to see his other brothers in the morning. Reminding himself that they were out there for him even if his mind tried to play tricks against him in this moment telling him that he wasn't worthy of it. "I love you so much. So much," he whispered softly, hearing the water fall down on them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 12:50 am

She nodded, realizing she had for a moment forgot how to breathe, as she looked up towards Jamie giving him a, what was her trying to smile. She was just so filled with worry for him, that it was hard not just to look at him with fear written all over her. Fear for losing him. That might be the biggest one of all of them. Not because she thought he would just leave her. But she was still scared because she had never really loved before. Not like this. Her hand placed against the one that had found her cheek. Trying to reassure him, that it was okay. But also, herself, that he here, and he would be okay. She would make sure that he would be okay, to be there to help him heal and become better.

Sariel leaned up and placed her forehead against his. Letting her nose rub against his nose. “I love you too, very, very much” she whispered letting her lips glide over his, almost like a whisper of a kiss. “Nothing will ever, take me away from you” she promised, knowing that if there had been the slightest of moment where she had feared for her actual death. She would have fought even stronger. But she had never really been scared of what Theo wanted to do to her. She hated it, and she was still traumatized by the pain. But she had never feared her own death. Her time wasn’t now. Not for a long time. She stopped the water as she felt like he was clean enough, as well as herself. Walking out of the shower and found a towel. She didn’t even care if it was too much. But she started to dry him down. To be honest, all she really wanted right now, was just taking care of him.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 1:06 am

He let her words sink in as her nose touched his and he took just close his eyes and take in her presence. That she was here, with him right now. That she still loved him despite of all the mess that had happened tonight. And he could feel how the gratitude grew within him, to be thankful for having fought on till this day for this, even if it had hurt and he had had times where he just simply had wanted to die - he was here right now, standing with the woman that he loved so dearly. "Good because I would just about anything to find my way back to you," he whispered against her lips just taking a deeper breath in. Then he opened his eyes as she stepped out of the shower, and he followed her with one foot step, taking a deeper breath in as she started to dry him. He didn't even have the energy to say anything, too tired for a comment but he just gave her an appreciated soft smile. "Thank you," he exhaled and looked at Sariel with adoring eyes. "I'm going to be okay - I'm just tired, the healing takes most of my energy," he excused his behavior a little, which wasn't a complete lie, he was maybe not even over the shock fase as much as he thought at first. Still not over the fact that Theo would attack him, William he would understand, the two of them had more fights on their hand than they had fingers to count. But it was like his past slowly caught up with him, and he had to force himself to remember the brothers that he had who actually cared about him, the family that actually wanted him without any judgement.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 12:01 pm

Always” she whispered, as he thanked her for drying him off. She would imagine that it wasn’t only for the fact that she had bathed him and taken care of him. But she didn’t need him to thank her, and she would do it again. Gone through the pain, and still want to be with him. No matter what would happen, she was never going to leave. She had made that promise to herself. Which she held to a very high standard. “I understand” she said with a sad smile, knowing it wasn’t only the fact that he was healing from the missing hand. But the fact that someone in his family had done this to him. “How about you go into the bedroom and change into something comfortable, and then get into bed” she whispered giving him a small smile. “I’ll just, clean myself up as well” she added before placing a soft kiss against his lips. Her hand glided over his cheek, as her eyes looked into his. She had never thought that she would one day find someone like this. Someone she would love more than herself. That she was willing to sacrifice everything for. But she had, and she would never let anything take that away from her.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:13 pm

Jamie couldn't put into words nor his own feelings how he actually was feeling about all of this. He was just passing on with the flow that he was provided with, not really figuring out how within him how to deal. It shocked him every time, and yet, he wasn't surprised by the cruelty. He had been playing an animal in a circus for most of his life, and each time it surprised him how easy it was to fit back into the shoe. Jamie nodded a bit to her words, oddly and so much unlike him, he couldn't even find his words, so he just nodded before returning the small kiss, then slowly walking out of the bathroom. He didn't feel comfortable with himself, the annoying sensation from his hand, the small aches and just overall feeling it itch. He still wanted to shout and scream - yet a part of him held him back from the rage and anchored his sanity to this, to look to the side and knowing she was still here, and it was enough to make him breath out thankfully. Jamie slipped into something more comfortable, for some reason he just needed something to close around his skin - which was unusual as well, but he needed the extra comfort, and then went to the bed, slipping under the covers, trying to figure out how the best way to sleep would be.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:32 pm

Even though she could feel and see just how much Jamie needed comfort. She needed to get herself clean. And somehow figure out what she could do about all of these symbols that Theo had carved into her skin. Even though it seemed like they were slowly taking off effect, as she started to scrub them with soap. Painfully it did the trick. He had to have been infusing it with some herb, so the symbol in itself didn’t do as much damage as what was put into her skin. A soft groan left her, as she tried to cover her back. But she couldn’t get herself to ask Jamie to get back into the shower once again. So, she tried her best, and when she didn’t feel like she could do anymore herself she stepped out. Towelled herself down before she walked towards the bedroom. A soft smile formed on her lips as she saw how he was trying to lie in the bed, that would be the most comfortable. She slipped into a t-shirt, before she got under the covers. Her fingers danced over his forehead and moved some of his wet hair. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss against his temple. “I love you” she whispered, placing her hand against his cheek, and leaned to place a kiss against his lips.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:55 pm

He hated himself for not being able to do more, a defeated Jamie wasn't really a pretty sight. And he felt defeated. He hadn't been doing enough, and right at this moment he should just be thankful Theo hadn't made the choice to actually kill Sariel. Jamie could oddly enough live with the fact that Theo had taken his hand, because to Jamie it would grow back. He knew people around him most likely found it more earth shaking than he did, then again - William had taken his left foot once. And he was used to the torment. But going after Sariel after how Jamie had lost McKenna had his children, it was like having all the scars he had healed ripped open again and they now were stuffed with salt. He just starred into the wall till Sariel got in the room, he barely noticed she was there at first till she got down to the bed, and his eyes met with hers. Jamie found peace by her touch as her fingers traced over his forehead, he found comfort by the soft kiss on his temple, and he found home in the fact that she still loved him. That she wasn't running for her life to get out of this bloody mess that had been made. "I love you," he exhaled a little, feeling the kiss on his lips, returning it softly before pulling away. He once again opened his eyes, feeling the small sting of tears on the edge of letting go. "I love you so, so much," he took a sharper breath in looking into her eyes, "you are my life," Jamie exhaled a little again, letting his only hand trace over her chin, giving her a small smile.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 2:05 pm

She would never get tired of his touch or having him near. There would never come a time where she would be tired of hearing him saying that he loved her. He had truly been a blessing, and the saying that you know it’s real, when it is as easy at breathing. They had to have been experienced the love that she felt for Jamie. And even when it was hard. When she was tortured, and it was easy to blame him for bringing her in the situation. She didn’t, she could never blame him for anything that had happened that night. “And you are mine” she whispered gently against his lips. Letting her fingers cares him slowly over his face. “I’m sorry you had to through all of this, I can’t imagine how many old wounds it must have opened, and nightmares revisited” Sariel slowly added, mostly to show him. She understood, she wished he didn’t have to have all of this be a reminder where he had lost his life. Not that she could ever truly understand what he had gone through. Nor did she try. She was also wired different than so many other people. With the darkness in her, constantly trying to take over. And Jamie, Jamie being the only light left that truly could keep it at bay. Just for that sole reason, she would never leave him. Because she wanted to be good. She wanted to be the hero in someone’s story. Not the monster that so many saw when they looked at her.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:28 pm

And you are mine, he felt her words warm his heart, almost keeping his wounds to heal faster even though he knew it was perhaps just wishful thinking. He looked into her eyes, as she apologized for him having to have all his wounds reopened. "It's okay, I can handle it," he gave her a small pained smile, "because it's in the past and you are my future," Jamie took a deeper breath in looking into her eyes because, yes it was painful. The past was a cruel place to visit, and he had used it as fuel to keep on going the last two years. But he didn't need the past as fuel now, now he had a future to look for, a future he was excited about and he wanted nothing more than to be here with her to find out what was in the cards for them. "Can we sleep now?" He asked feeling his eyelids go heavier, and honestly he just wanted tomorrow to come - so he could talk to his other brothers, fill them in, find out what to do, heal - have a snack perhaps and then let reality kick in once again.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 9:33 am

She didn’t by the fact that he could handle it, and she definitely didn’t believe that it was okay. None of what had happened to him was okay. But as many times before, Sariel just let out a small sigh, and let her fingers run into his air and slowly tried to soothe whatever pain he was feeling. When he asked if they could sleep, she nodded, a small soft smile formed over her lips as she let out a soft sigh. “Of course, we can” she answered, pulling a little away. Giving him space to feel comfortable. After that, she just waited for him to fall asleep. She had no idea how long it took before she was absolutely sure that he was sleeping and that everything was as it should be. Then she slipped out of bed and walked into the living and kitchen area. A lump formed in her stomach and almost weighed her down.

Then she started cleaning, to an extent where she caught herself cleaning spots even after they were completely clean. When she was done, the sun was up again. But the room looked like nothing had ever happened. She was standing in the kitchen area washing her hands and arms. She started brewing some coffee, and looked in the fridge if there was anything she could make for breakfast.  
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 10:00 am

As she pulled a little away he moved a little to make himself comfortable, then he closed his eyes, and exhaled heavily. He didn't really fall asleep at first, it took some time, but his eyes remained closed in hope sleep just would take over him. Finally it did, so heavily he felt like he had been knocked out with a hammer. His dreams unsettling. They always were after such trauma to his body, haunted dreams, and he woke up in the morning feeling as if his body had bathed in sweat despite it not really being as bad as he felt.

He got up and walked to the bathroom, taking of the bandage to see his hand slowly growing back, sleep had made it easier on the healing. He cleaned the blood of the skin, the hand still a little bit sore, Jamie took a sharper breath in finding wrap for the hand, to have some safety to recover in. He knew Sariel was in the house still, her scent so perfectly clear to him in his mind, so after getting dressed he walked downstairs. The house looked spotless, and he took a deeper breath in, as he entered the kitchen. It was weird not having the dogs following him along, but he had no doubt they were in good hands. "Morning," he gave her a warm smile, before walking over towards her to give her a kiss on the lips, letting his good hand run over her hair, through the brown locks, while looking at her. "It smells delicious."
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 10:16 am

Sariel took her phone as she heard it buzzing on the counter. A soft smile formed on her lips seeing that it was Katelyn telling her that she would be over with the dogs after she had gone for a walk with them. Hoping it would take some of the load off after what had happened last night. Knowing that Nigel wouldn’t have told her the whole thing, that this was her digging she just texted her back with a thumps up. She never had been good with those technology things anyway, emoji’s being a whole new concept for her.

She had found some bacon, eggs, and small sausages. She was even making bread because she felt restless and overtired at this point. Her magic still hadn’t returned, and she could feel how it made her uneasy enough that she wasn’t even sure she could fall asleep even if she tried. Sariel turned around as she heard Jamie coming downstairs, she blinked clearly tired as a soft smile formed over her lips. Closing her eyes, the moment he leaned in and kissed him back. They remained closed as his hand found its way through her hair. “Morning” she responded and then nodded “Yeah well, I had some time, and wouldn’t wake you up” she played almost innocent “Katelyn texted me, she’ll be over with the dogs after she has gone walk with them” she explained tuning around making sure that the bacon wouldn’t burn.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:22 am

He knew she hadn't slept, there was always a difference in his sleep whenever she was by his side or not, and hadn't he been exhausted and needed his rest, he would have been more aware or perhaps had stayed up with her. Jamie exhaled a little bit and nodded softly leaning his head towards the back of her hair as she turned around, taking in her scent for a moment. "I should get the car from down the road later as well, I parked it down at the Simmons' house, and boy I know they will come at me for making them unable to leave their house," honestly he didn't and hadn't cared. Well, the Simmons' were special and very strict with how they should do things around these few blocks. Mrs. Simmons' didn't like the fact that Jamie didn't find a need to put a leash on the dogs - and that was just top of the list, always trying to lecture them on what should be bought at the grocery store. Well, the main point it came down to Jamie not taking any of their lectures and advice, neither did, which seemed to just cause more conflicts, but they were harmless - which was perhaps Jamie to some level just found it humorous in the world they lived in. "I think in the afternoon or sometime, I will have to meet up with my brothers, get them up to speed with what Theo said-" he licked his lips a little bit taking a step back to reach a cup of coffee, he had never really done things half way and with this kind of attack, the threat cause of actions Theo had taken. Jamie didn't take them lightly, they needed to be aware.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 6:55 pm

She had to close her eyes, as she felt how his nose found its way into her hair as she had turned around. He always managed to get her to calm down, or at least quiet down the voices in her head. Sariel couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh as he explained he had parked the car down at Simmons’ house. “You just really like to have that feud going with them, don’t you?” she chuckled, flipping the bacon on the pan, nodding when he explained that he had to talk with his brothers. Then maybe she could get some sleep or go for a run while he did that. Because staying alone in the house suddenly didn’t sound like something she wanted. Not that she would tell Jamie that, he would just end up never being able to leave her alone. Which wasn’t healthy for either of them. She just, maybe she could call Laila and they could meet up for a coffee as well. “Sounds like a plan” She cracked some eggs and let them sizzle on the pan, after she had removed the bacon and looked towards him. “Are you feeling better?” she asked with a soft smile looking towards him.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 7:12 pm

He laughed a little, "well they started it, now I just keep it going - last time they got angry over my choice of toothpaste when I met them at the shops," he shook his head a little bit, at least he found it funny - even if sometimes and in the beginning he hated them trying to argue with him, he could still get off at them if he was in a wrong mood. But years of pissing off his brothers came in hand when dealing with the Simmons' family. Jamie didn't like leaving Sariel at home as it was, and she could tag along if she wanted to - he didn't like the thought of Theo returning even if he was quite sure he wasn't going to - it had been a warning, and what Theo wanted from the treat was to get the word out, and for Jamie to pay for having taken a step to the other side- joining the people of the supernatural. He therefor just nodded when she confirmed it sounded like a plan, taking a sip of the coffee letting it set his nerves. Odd how useless you could feel when a part of you such as your hand didn't work. Jamie breathed a little out looking towards her when she asked if he was feeling better, "other than my pride haven taking a heavy beating, then I'm feeling a bit better. Hand is healing fine, at least it was a clean cut," he mumbled the last part, but it was the truth. "and you, you took the worst of it, how are you feeling?" Jamie asked. Well she could hide it all she wanted, it took one to know one when it came to be used to hiding and dealing with pain. No matter how stubborn both of them were and wanted to keep the other one sane. She could feel his pain, and even if he couldn't feel hers the same, he knew.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:59 pm

She let out another soft chuckle as he explained that they had started it, and they had even gone so far to argue which kind of brand they used as toothpaste. “I think the only one that actually knows to handle the Simmons the right way, is Nigel and Irina” she said with a soft voice, looking at how the egg white bobbled and got cooked. She had always found it rather fascinating how something that was part of the same thing could taste so different. And you could use it different ways. Funny, that someone could just look at an egg and think about the whole thing as something you ate, when she couldn’t really see it without putting everything in perspective. Sariel let her tongue glide over her lip, before turning towards Jamie again as he told her that he was feeling okay, other than his pride being knocked down. She gave him a sad smile, even though it turned into an encouraging one. “Well, I know that you will be able to overcome it, if anyone can, you can” she assured him, not knowing what else she could say. Because it was hard and what had happened yesterday shouldn’t have happen. Her head quickly turned away from him, her black hair framing her face so he couldn’t really see her reaction. Her shoulders shrugged. “I’m fine” she tried to reassure him, not that she was that. Far from, she was scared, tired and she could still feel the pain hum underneath her skin and in her bones.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am

Jamie blinked for a second, when she mentioned that the only ones who knew how to deal with the Simmons' were Nigel and Irina, and he placed his coffee down to dramatically place his hand against his chest. "Honey don't disrespect me like that," he chuckled a little bit picking up his coffee once again, "but then again one thing is the Nigel stare, no one wants the famous Nigel stare. Mix it with the Irina stare with the Nigel stare, damn, there is nothing more terrifying in the entire world, no wonder the Simmons' rather buy them flowers than trying to get on their nerves," he shook his head and laughed a little bit. Jamie took another sip of his coffee, looking shortly towards his wrapped in hand. No it didn't per say hurt, but it was bothering him, itching and just overall uncomfortable to go through that sort of healing process. "Sure can, I don't doubt that," he exhaled a little returning his eyes towards her.

Now, Jamie knew there was a difference than wanting to pretend for a while you were alright so you better could brace yourself for what had happened, and that was okay too. "Okay, but just so you know - if you weren't, that would be fine too," he informed and took a step closer towards her again giving her temple a soft kiss. "Katelyn is almost here, I'm gonna go out and say hello," he whispered before heading towards the entrence and opened the door. Well, he could catch their scent from way down the streets, but he would also rather meet his niece with a warm smile than the terror that had been vibing from the house last night. "Well isn't that the best dog sitter in down," he smiled at Katelyn taking a sip more of his coffee and placed it on the railing before stepping down from the front porch and walked closer towards her.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:18 pm

She could almost feel how her feelings were slipping through as he told her that it was also okay, not to be okay. She closed her eyes when he pressed his lips against her temple. Pressing her emotions down, not letting more tears escape her eyes. Because she didn’t like being like this. If anything, she despised it. She was just getting good at actually feeling comfortable in larger gatherings. Now she had to be okay, with not being, okay? No, not happening. Or at least that was what she told herself. Sariel nodded and gave him a smile as he told her that he was going to go and say hello. When he left her, she grabbed around the kitchen counter, closing her eyes doing everything she could to press down her emotions enough to act normal when Jamie came back.

Katelyn where just about to walk down the path to the front door when it opened, and her uncle was standing there. A big smile formed on her lips. “Yes well, they make it easy to be the best dog sitter” she clapped the closets one to her “Don’t you boy? Yes, you do, yes you do” she said with the usual dog pet or child voice people had a tendency to get when talking to them. Then she turned back up and let the dogs of their leash so they could run to Jamie. “Even though I think they have missed you a great deal” she laughed stepping towards him. “You, okay?” she asked when she came closer, her smile becoming more worried that happy as it had been moments before.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 9:29 pm

It made his morning a little better seeing Katelyn smiling at him, as he came closer towards them, sat down letting the dogs run over to him, letting his good hand run over the closest of them's head before looking up at Katelyn again, "yeah - well I missed them too," he chuckled a little as the other one licked his cheek, but otherwise they were more gentle than they usually were - almost as if they could sense he was injured. "Go find mum," he said in a more playful voice and one of them set off inside to go find Sariel. One of them however kept seated next to Jamie as he got up, Jamie looked shortly towards his arm as Katelyn asked if she was okay. "I will be okay - it doesn't feel as bad as it looks," he confirmed which was true. Sure it was uncomfortable and ichy, but he didn't feel pain like normal humans did or shapeshifters for that matter - because he healed so fast it didn't hurt as bad. "But I'm not broken, so you can give your uncle a hug," he took the final step towards her and gave her a warm hug, knowing they had to have been worried back home last night after Nigel had seen the bloody chaos. He kissed the top of Katelyn's head shortly before letting her go again. "You tell your father that I need to talk to him and Archie in the afternoon, around 3 pm? He can make the call if he thinks Jack should be involved or not -" he knew he didn't even have to mentioned that Elenora could join too, like hell she would leave this alone. "At your place, I think too much happened here last night for it to be a good scene," he breathed out and messed a little with Katelyn's hair and took a deeper breath in.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 15, 2022 1:52 pm

Katelyn couldn’t help but widened her smile as she saw just how the dogs acted around Jamie. It was clear that they could communicate on an entirely other level than she could with them. Or at least right now. She had a feeling that she would be able to interact more with woodland animals, she just needed to practice with Reginald and Juniper. Then one day she might become what she was meant to be. Clearly none of that mattered right now.
A soft chuckle left Katelyn when Jamie told her that she wasn’t broken and that she needed to get over there to give him a hug. So, she did, rather quickly at that she closed her arms around him and closed her eyes. Even if it was only for a moment before she let go again. They had all been worried when the dogs had suddenly found their way to the house. Scratching the door so her father would get up and they came rushing in. That was when him and Mariella had walked over, only that Mariella had come back rather quickly. Clearly affected with whatever had happened. Then her father had come back and explained in vague details what had gone down. Katelyn was just happy to see him standing there smiling.

She nodded while Jamie asked her to tell somethings to her father. Licking her lips and then she placed a hand against her forehead and pulled it away. Almost making a mock salute. “Aye Aye” she said “I’ll tell him” she added before she looked into the house. “Say hi to Sariel, see you later, okay?” She finished before skipping back to her father’s house.

Sariel felt the nuzzle of a snot that pressed against her leg and she looked down and saw Kenco looking up at her before it sat down and made a small whimper. A soft smile formed on her lips. Then she slowly got down on her knees. Folded her arms around the soft fur and buried her nose into its pelt. “You stink” she mumbled but didn’t care much about it as she kept sitting there hugging Kenco.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 6:49 pm

Jamie had always been good at that, taking the hits with a smile on his face, laughing was the best medicin and nothing provoked your enemies more than you smiling right back in their face - so, it was how he had taught himself to get back up. Because if he didn't he would stay on the ground and he wasn't one for giving up fighting, even the fights he had with himself. "I will, see you later kid," he chuckled a little watching her skip back towards Nigel's house. Making sure she got back before he made a small whistle and nodded towards the house so the two could get back inside, he closed the door, letting his smile fall to a more stoic expression for a small second as he looked towards where the chaos last night had happened. Then he took a deeper breath in and cleared his throat a little bit, before heading towards the kitchen again.

A small smile lifted on his face seeing Sariel sitting there hugging Kenco, making him exhale a little before he walked over and grabbed his coffee downing it before preparing another cup. As much as he wanted to just enjoy the morning and just be present, he couldn't escape what had happened last night, the things Theo had said. Had done. It was all there just rushing before his eyes, making it hard to focus. "I should say hello from Katelyn," he said with a little softer voice taking the refilled cup up and took a sip.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 6:52 pm

Sariel looked up as Jamie walked inside again, petting Chase as he trotted towards her after having followed Jamie inside again. It was nice to have both dogs back in the house. It gave a small sense of stability that she hadn’t known she had needed. A routine in her life, where she needed to get up and walk the dogs, give them food and then walk them again in the afternoon, before their evening walk. She usually ended up taking them as Jamie was working. Not that it bothered her, she wasn’t really doing anything, as she had no idea what she would do. With no qualifications it was rather hard to make up her mind what she wanted to do with her life. “Thank you” she thanked him, as she got up and walked over to wash her hands. Then she made the rest of the breakfast and put it on some plates. “You want some juice?” she asked, walking towards the dining table and placed the plates down on it. Turning around as she waited for his answer.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 2:26 pm

He felt like he could finally breath again just a little. Despite wanting to be fine for the sake of his hand, he couldn't help but think back on the blood covered floors and walls, reminding him still way to much of past events every time he closed his eyes. But when he opened them and looked over at Sariel he felt like he could breath again, knowing she was still here. She was still here. Almost making him choke a small sob that he downed with the coffee. So, maybe it wasn't to much of a bad idea to get out of the house later still, he didn't want to leave her here by herself. Jamie just stood there for a moment still somewhat frozen in his mind making him almost dreadfully quiet if you asked his brothers, but after last night and the walking reminder, no one really blamed him.

Jamie blinked a little when she asked him for juice had not really listened, but he managed to find out what she had said and shook his head a little. "No thanks, I'm good with coffee," he replied softly and exhaled. Then finding his way slowly towards the table and pulled the chair out for himself to sit down. His eyes looking shortly at the wrapped in hand and he made a small sigh, before resting it on top of his legs rather than having it table, after all he could just use his other hand just fine. "It looks delicious, thank you for cooking," he gave her an appreciative smile as she sat down.
Sariel

Sariel

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 30, 2022 7:53 pm

Alright” she said with a soft smile, as she turned and stood there. Seeing if there was anything she was missing. Almost losing herself a little in a trance, not really thinking about anything. Just, tired mostly. That was maybe was she was, exhausted and just – her train of thoughts stopped as she stood there looking. Not noticing how Jamie sat down, it was only when he told her that it looked delicious, Sariel looked up giving him a small smile. “I’m glad, and anytime” she added, before turning around to open the fridge and took out the juice. “Oh, you didn’t want anything” she said shaking her head, putting it back in, and walked back towards the table and sat down. “Sorry, just a little out of it” she chuckled, looking at her plate. She had been hungry that had been the reason why she had cooked, and because she knew that Jamie needed the energy to heal his hand. But right now, she didn’t have any appetite. Moving her egg a little around on the plate, as she let out a soft exhale.
Jamie

Jamie

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 4:42 pm

They were both recovering. It was completely understandable for them to not be completely in their 'right' mind right now. "It's okay," he gave her a warm smile, watching her come back and sit down. It wasn't that he actually was in the mood to eat, but he also knew he needed to which was the main reason he did, with an observant eye watching her move the egg a little around on her plate, seeming like not having much appetite herself. Not that he commented on it, he was way more of a stress snacker than stress eater - and he knew as soon the day went on, he would fin himself looking for his treasure of swedish fish to calm his nerves. "You could call Laila, maybe it would be nice to get out of the house and grab a cup of coffee or lunch - not being stuck here," he looked around them. He knew he couldn't get himself to stay inside for much longer than an hour before needing to go away from the house. At least till his mind had settled a little bit. And it wouldn't settle till he at least had explained to his other brothers what had happened last night, because then he could check it off his mental list and not having to remind himself off it. Even though the hand was a nice reminder. "Or I mean if you want you can of course go with me to Nigel's place, its not that - I just thought you would like perhaps anything but the reminders of last night."
Sponsoreret inhold

Numb  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Numb    Numb  - Page 2 Empty

Numb
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I just want to feel numb to the world

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: