Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'd Rather Die

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

I'd Rather Die - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'd Rather Die   I'd Rather Die - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 8:13 pm

Of course she wasn't blind to the fact that Henry suffered from traumas from that night as well, he had found her, she couldn't imagine how it had felt for him to find her like that - not a scenario she wished upon anyone, and she had forgotten for a long time to see his point of view, clouded by her own darkness. And that had pulled them apart, if not so many things before that. Then he took her hand and gave it a smaller squeeze which made her exhale. "Yeah, I still hate that," she chuckled a little dry and looked down for a second, folding her lips a little bit. "All those years, we thought he was dead. I'm not sure I can ever forgive myself for not realizing he has been right under our noses," she mumbled a little and took a sharper breath in. Of course she couldn't have known, but it didn't change the fact that she thought she should've. "I still want to inform Daisy, because there might be a chance that her daughter Katelyn could be a target for Maggie - and if Maggie was the one responsible for taking Madelaine and Violet back then - she deserves to know," she spoke a little lower. "We will take it day by day, make sure that the plan is good, and solid before making any moves we might regret," perhaps it was mostly to herself, because if she got carried away by the trauma - then the whole thing could fall apart, but like hell she was going to sit back on this.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'd Rather Die   I'd Rather Die - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 31, 2022 8:59 pm

He looked a little sad at her as she mentioned how she wasn’t sure if she could ever forgive herself for not knowing their son was alive. “There was nothing we could’ve done. Everything pointed to him being dead,” he assured her. It hadn’t been right under their noses. It had been deep down, hidden so well. He nodded a little as she mentioned how she still wanted to inform Daisy about Maggie. “Of course,” he said softly, but truly hoped that it wouldn’t alarm Daisy too much. None of them needed to be so alert. He let a hand caress her cheek shortly, nodding again, “It sounds like a solid plan,” he said, even though it wasn’t really a plan, but simply something they had to do to make sure that they weren’t getting in trouble.
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'd Rather Die   I'd Rather Die - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 8:18 pm

"Then that is what we do," she nodded a little bit with a tender smile, when he said it sounded like a plan. At least that much of a plan that they could get. Right now there was still so much untouched stuff to cover, and they had time to talk about things, and hopefully not catch more fights than needed. So, she stayed there for an hour more or so, before getting back home to her apartment, and just headed straight to bed, even if it took her hours to fall asleep. But at least she now had a little plan to go from, just a little one. One step at the time.
____
out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'd Rather Die   I'd Rather Die - Page 2 Empty

I'd Rather Die
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Boligområderne :: Greenwell Street-