Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sending a signal that I'm here

Go down 
+10
Leon
Eden
Tatia
Camila
Daisy
Selene
Cassian
Melanie
Alexandra
Sarah
14 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ForfatterBesked
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptySøn Dec 19, 2021 12:31 am

He was so happy, and he wanted for this to last forever. But his stomach also started to make sounds and forced him into a laughter. "Okay, maybe - maybe I should get some food in my system," he chuckled a little low against her lips, before slowly pulling a little bit away. Sebastian wanted nothing more than to stay here, but he also knew if they did it wouldn't make their actual bodies heal any faster just because their souls were entangling with each other. So, he took her hand and walked out to the hall way - with slow, very slow movements. "I will see you downstairs?" He asked softly before placing a tender kiss against her temple and let her go. Then he started slowly making his way towards the stairs.

Daisy

Daisy breathed a little bit out as he pulled a little away, "we better," she replied back taking another breath in, as she returned back to reality of where they were. "I spoke with Maya Yesterday, she had her own adventure shortly before I got here, but things are fine right now - at least from last I heard from her," she confessed and took a slightly deeper breath in. Well, she had chosen to stay by Cassian's side, because Maya had told her that she could handle this situation with Wayne - and she trusted Maya's judgement up to a point, but had still made sure she had gotten a few calls and check ups once in a while from the family. She knew Nigel would make sure that at least he was close by, or give Jamie something to do. "Which reminds me we need to go check up on that boy of yours," she lifted her head up meeting Cassian in yet another kiss, before pulling just a little bit away.

Melanie & Lexie

Melanie snorted a little bit, since when had Elias actually listened to anything that Leon had told him about a girl? Like she knew Elias listened to some reason, after all he did have respect for the pack, the family and their traditions, but she always did have quite the time watching her boys getting on each others nerves - at least till she had to pull them apart. It was always different how people did respond to the sort of trauma that they were brought, and she knew Elias clearly had his own ways to deal with it, none that she was rather fond off.

But she turned her attention back to her nephew as he confessed he had met someone - now see, that was something that peaked auntie Melanie's interest, and so she turned her side a bit more towards Leon looking at him. Falling in love. Melanie had always followed the words of; if you ceased to believe in love why would you want to live? Because despite them being cursed and forced to live forever, it would be a shame to deny yourself of what life had to offer now that it was yours to take. Because despite of heart ache and pain, love was always on the winning side. "She must be something special then huh?" she gave her nephew an encouraging smile. Well, hadn't she always been the one who understood the ups and downs of being in love, going over broken hearts and everything in between. Despite her being Leon and Elias's aunt she had grown into almost more of a mother to them, and she did love them as if they were her sons, and their happiness meant the world to her. "It's okay to allow a little bit of bliss for yourself you know, you deserve it as well," she moved her head over, pulling him closer towards her so she could kiss the top of his head despite of the groaning.

Lexie couldn't breath till Leon told her that Sebastian was okay. He was alive. That was good, she nodded a little bit looking at Iris with a warm smile before she looked towards the stairs and saw Sebastian slowly trying to make his way down the stairs, looking very focused on wanting to do it himself. Lexie by now knew Sebastian quite well, but also knew she wasn't going to let him out of her sight till he had made it down to her, and once he did she closed her arms around him and his around her. Melanie turned her head towards them, smiling softly. She was happy to see both Sebastian and Lexie were up on their feet. She look towards Leon again chuckling a little before sipping her coffee.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:15 pm

She nodded and gave him a loving smile. “Yeah, we both should” Being a werewolf really did put a toll on you if you didn’t get enough to eat. Almost like someone or something was trying to eat you from the inside out. She gave a soft nod, as he asked if he would see her downstairs. “Yes, that is a deal” she whispered, closing her eyes as he kissed her temple. Camila walked with him outside, and then watched him as he walked downstairs as she herself walked into the room she had been sleeping in and took a bath. A really needed on at that.

Cassian

He nodded, he didn’t like the word. Adventure in the same sentence as Maya. Mostly because of all the things she had gone through this year even after meeting her parents. She had gone through more than any kid should. And he had an inkling that her adventures were very far from what a normal person would categorise as adventures. He nodded letting out a small yawn as she told him that they should check on Sebastian. He gave her a soft nod, that might be able to set his feeling at ease when seeing that he was still doing okay. Even though after yesterday he had been much more confident that Sebastian would get through this. “Yes, let’s go” he said with a soft smile, as he put on some decent clothes and just like everyone else it seemed, walked downstairs.

Leon & Iris

She really is” he mumbled, with a soft smile forming on his lips. Because, like so many else in his family. He had never been married. He had never gotten any kids. He was still living as he was only twenty even though he was not much younger than his older brother. Even many of his siblings and nieces, nephews. Had gotten kids, and he was an uncle many times over. But. There had never really been in the cards for him to follow along those footsteps. He had enjoyed being alone. But with her, it was like finally noticed, just how lonely he had been. Even in a giant family and pack, where everyone where they for each other. Leon looked towards Lexie, Iris and then Sebastian as he came down the stairs. He made a soft groan again, as Melanie kissed the top of his head. Trying very gently to swat away her hands. Like a kid not wanting his mother to show affection in public.

Iris let out a soft sigh as she saw how Sebastian was walking down the stairs. Seemed like she could probably breathe again. But didn’t say anything or do anything for that matter, letting sister and brother hug each other and know that they were both safe. Even though Sebastian didn’t know what had happened to Lexie the same day as he had been taken. So much drama all at once.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:38 pm

Daisy took a smalle breath in before getting out of bed and slip back into the clothing she had been wearing Yesterday. Taking out her phone to text Maya about the updates on Wayne and her, before putting the phone in her back pocket and look towards Cassian as he was ready to go. Then hooking her arm around his, Daisy left out a small sigh. "This entire place reminds me of that we need to go on a vacation in the new year," she chuckled a bit looking towards Cassian with an adoring smile, as they reached the stairs.

Kitchen & living room

Melanie chuckled delighted, always loving to torment her boys whenever she could. She moved her head towards Cassian and Daisy who came downstairs sending them a soft smile. "Good morning," she would have said they could just take something to eat, but somehow also knew that perhaps seeing Sebastian back on his feet were prioritized first. Sebastian turned around, slowly letting go of Lexie as he saw his father and Daisy come down stairs, giving both of them  a warm smile before turning to give his father a tighter hug, happy that the aftermath was this - even if Sebastian knew this wasn't going to be easy, the first step had to be forward if he had to get through it. And yet the boy was still sure it was just due the stress he couldn't see how everyone were by the second. "How are you feeling?" Daisy asked as Bash gave her a warm hug as well, "hungry to be honest - other than that, one step at the time right?" She nodded a bit giving him a small soft smile. "Then lets get you something to eat then."
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Cassian agreed. They really needed to go somewhere, just the two of them. Being together with no interruptions and figure out how they actually worked together. One thing was being together but never more than a day or two in total. Especially since they had both been so busy, it hadn’t been much more than a couple of sleep overs. Meals together, and then maybe a day or two where nothing had happened than them just sitting on the sofa drinking a glass of wine and enjoying the silence. But even then, they had both been tired.

As the warlock came down the stairs, he smiled widely seeing both Lexie and Sebastian looking like the worst had passed. He grabbed his son and pulled him into at tight hug. Closing his eyes, being very grateful that he was here standing. He grabbed each side of his cheeks. Giving him a big smile, before letting him go so Daisy could also give Sebastian a hug. “Yes, food” he agreed and walked towards the table that Leon and Melanie were already sitting with. He gave Mel a soft smile and pulled her into a half hug. “And how are you doing?” he asked, as he sat down and started putting food on his plate, still keeping half an eye on his son, making sure that he didn’t need anything.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 10:08 pm

Melanie chuckled a little returning the half hug, giving Cassian a soft smile. "Well, despite of everything, I'm doing well," which was true. It was a tough year, but far from the worst and she still had yet to figure out what would bring of her discoveries this year. She had found one of her lost sons, she had met Fenris again - met so many past loves after returning here. But she was alright. "You? Despite of everything," she looked towards Sebastian and Daisy who had sat down as well, getting some food. She would look forward to talk one day when things had settled a little bit further. Because it had been a while since they last had spoken.  Something knocked on the door, making Alexandra frown a bit, but before Melanie could get up, the young witch already walked towards the door. Melanie looked shortly towards Leon, because the scent had just arrived out of nowhere - unknown - she didn't like it. She then looked towards Elias who was also on his way down the stairs with his eyes locked on the door.

The warlock turned around seeing the witch standing there at the door. "Well excuse me. I'm looking for Sarah, and the closest my spellcasting got me was here," Lexie nodded a little bit licking her lips a bit, feeling her heart skip just a beat by the charming smile of the warlock. "Pardon my manners, Nathaniel Wardwell," he reached for her hand and lifted it up to place a kiss on the back of it. "Alexandra Radclyffee," she spoke almost breathlessly. "Y - Yeah Sarah is here - asleep I reckon. But. But I can sure go get her if you are in a rush." She stepped aside and let Nathaniel inside not that he at first took his eyes off the witch, "thank you."
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 12:02 am

Despite everything? I'm Okay” he said, almost mimicking her own answer. Now he knew that Oscar was in town, because yes well. He had seen a very disturbing video of what he had done to his sister. Looking towards Iris that was all smiles and giggles, while she made sure that Lexie was getting food. He shook his head, with a slight disgusted pull on his lips. Then there was Fenris and Leigh, that both were working on things that resembled much of what Jones cooperation wanted to develop when the time came. And even though he didn’t like what was going behind closed doors, not that he actually knew what was going on. Just, something that wasn’t anything he would ever condone. But that was already another one that he knew that Melanie had been with. It had to be quite a rollercoaster to keep seeing people that you had once shared a life with and loved with your whole heart. Probably still did with many of them.

Just like everyone else Cassian looked up and turned his head towards the door as someone knocked on it. Iris was quick to follow along with Lexie as she had decided to be the one opening it. Leon groaned letting his hands glide over his face into his hair. Really, more guests?

Iris narrowed her eyes, as she saw the warlock on the other side. She was about to hack into his phone, when he started speaking. For a moment Iris was a little stunned to see just how Lexie was reacting to his charms. Please, really? This dude? She turned looking at him, of course he was beautiful, and very handsome. But, growing up in a family with siblings that got most of what they wanted because they looked really good and knew how to turn up the charm. She wasn’t all that impressed. He kissed her hand, now Lexie had to be able to look through that one. Right. Iris widened her eyes looking at her friend. What!?. Iris then took it upon herself and smacked his hand away. “Hey, no touchy” she growled, then taking her two fingers towards her eyes and then pointed it towards Nathaniel. “Maybe you should stay here, and someone will see if Sarah is up
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Antal indlæg : 60

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 12:32 am

Nathaniel chuckled as the other woman seemed to have something seemly against him, smacking his hand away. Clearly it just amused him a little. Now it didn't take much to figure out that he had interrupted after quite a chaotic day. Which was one of the reasons why he was worried for Sarah hadn't returned home, and he just wanted to be sure. "Easy miss judgy, not here to disturb the peace," he looked back towards Alexandra before looking around, feeling the stern look from the werewolf on the stairs. Good morning Sarah, I'm downstairs he informed by using his telepathy, looking towards the kitsune again. "Won't be totally necessary - she is on her way down." Lexie pressed her brows a bit together. Sebastian picking up on the conversation without even realizing it, or at least the thought reached past him - but he dismissed at first as him just hearing it like normal speech. But he was rather aware of who this guy speaking to Lexie and Iris were, along with not having the energy to actually do anything about it. But it also seemed like Iris had it covered. Melanie narrowed her eyes a little bit, and finally the guy looked towards the people at the table. "I'm Nathaniel, sorry for coming unannounced, I just had to make sure Sarah was okay - and then I will be on my way again."
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 1:05 am

Iris widened her eyes as a giant smirk formed on her lips. Now a man that licked a challenge and talked back, that was much more fun than someone just relying on his good locks and charms. She stopped for a second, she really had to stop being attracted to the same guys over and over. But eh, who could blame her. Her and so many older women had fallen for it. “Well, Mister not here to disturb the peace, I’m still going to hold the right about being judgy” she informed him, but there was still that smile on her lips, almost challenging him.

Sarah was luckily for her, already on her way down as she felt Nathaniel’s presence and his voice in her head. She might have been a little crankier had he woken her up with that. She turned the corner from the stairs as she saw her apprentice stand there with her daughter and the kitsune, almost looking like she would like to eat him. Pounce him. Or maybe just kiss him? She wasn’t sure. Walking over she looked a little from Nathaniel, Iris and Alexandra. “Nathaniel?” she asked with a soft voice and smile, wondering what he was even doing here.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 9:46 am

Nathaniel looked towards the kitsune once again giving her a little smirk when she said she was going to hold he right to be judgy. "Very well -" he let his eyes wonder over her shortly before looking to the side as he heard the sound of someone coming down the stairs. Elias looked behind him as Sarah came down, making him walk down as well rather than just standing there. "I'm sorry I just got worried when I didn't hear from you," he apologized, which was truthful. Mainly the concern came from his past, being a hunter knowing hunters could take advantage of hunting witches and werewolves on new moons - and then the fact he himself had been taken, and no one had been looking for him, so he just felt like he needed to be sure. "You know this guy?" Melanie asked Sarah, before taking a sip of he coffee. Daisy narrowed her eyes a little bit feeling like she had seen the guy at some point somewhere, but couldn't really put her mind to it at this point, so she just kept eating. Lexie also rather curious and crossed her arms gently, also just waiting for the answer to Melanie's question. Elias just staying a few steps ahead, not really sure what to think about the guy.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 46

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Sarah gave him a soft smile as he told her why he had come here.  “I’m sorry I completely forgot to call you in the chaos of it all” she admitted, and then looked towards her daughter and then Nathaniel, she was about to introduce them as Melanie asked if she knew Nathaniel. “Yes, he is my apprentice, I took him in after I found him as he had been created” she told truthfully “Alexandra here is actually my daughter, which is why I’ve been a little preoccupied” she told him placing a hand on Lexie’s shoulder giving it a soft squeeze.

Iris titled her head a little, suddenly much more intrigued by the guy standing in front of her. She had heard about those rituals’ witches creating other witches. Painful, and a trauma that would always follow you. Her tongue glided over her lips as her bright blue eyes kept looking him over, not even hiding the fact that she was very clearly checking him out.

Sarah turned towards Melanie “Would it be alright for him to stay for a moment?” mostly because she felt bad about just sending him away now that he had come all the way here, because she had forgotten to call him. Besides, he really needed some more people in his life. That wasn’t her, or that fiery girl of Primrose’s.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 5:37 pm

Melanie listened as Sarah told her who this Nathaniel guy was, and their connection. Well, Melanie of all knew a thing or two about taking in turned werewolves and help them after someone had bitten them. So, she nodded with a soft smile. Nathaniel looked towards Alexandra, she was Sarah's daughter and Nathaniel nodded a little bit giving her a more friendly smile than the flirtatious one he had been playing at earlier. Nathaniel could tell by the look of the people here that many of them knew what pain and trauma it took to become a created witch. He knew himself it was a dangerous thing, from having studied patterns of created species before, never had imagined becoming one till it had happened. Nathaniel's eye caught onto the kitsune letting a little chuckle leave his lips, he felt and odd pull towards her. Some sort of force he was unfamiliar with, it was luring him to get closer towards her, play with the fire, but it somewhat also terrified him, the pull. Then it hit him. The mark. He had read so much about it, but never come to the realization that he was a warlock, and like any other warlocks and witches he was granted a mate. A fate. The cost of the power that roamed inside of him. See, now this was dangerous, for a moment he just looked at Iris as he began to realize it. Only forcing his eyes off her as Sarah asked the female werewolf if he could stay for the moment. "Sure thing, grab a cup off coffee if you want," Melanie gave Nathaniel a soft smile. "Thank you," he replied very polite, he after all knew how to behave in the given situations he was in, before walking over to grab a cup of coffee, at least by then he could focus on the cup rather than looking at the kitsune.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 5:59 pm

Cassian looked a little curious at Nathaniel, yeah something about him just seemed familiar, but he wasn’t sure where to put the feeling, or face for that matter. So, he for now, placed his mind on focusing on his son instead. Even though it annoyed him not being able to put a finger on why the warlock seemed so familiar.

A charming smile formed on Iris, as she saw how Nathaniel couldn’t keep his eyes off her, making her do the – I’m watching you all over again. A sweet laughter left her, as she placed her arm around Lexie’s shoulder and pulled her along towards the breakfast table, but even though she kept most of her focus on her newfound friend, she couldn’t help but look over her shoulder towards Nathaniel that had taken himself a cup of coffee. Leon groaned again. “I’m going to lie down for a moment” maybe he should call Mariella, see how she was doing while he was at it.

Damian

A soft hum left Damian as he turned around in the bed and pulled Tatia closer to him. For a very long time, he had let himself sleep longer than he normally would. Happy that he had been able to convince her to stay with him, Mainly out of respect of her being the alpha of another pack, and a pack that had been formed under battle and what resembled to war. He never asked much of her, but right now. With Sarah roaming around, he would much rather have her close to him. He placed a kiss in between her neck and shoulder as his arms folded around her waist pulling her back against his chest. “Morning” he mumbled in a deep and tired voice.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Nathaniel chuckled a little, raising his brow rather playfully as she gave him that look. Watching her pull Lexie towards the table and he himself sat down, watching one of the werewolves get up. Melanie nodded to Leon, "do that, or get some fresh air -" she advised with a tender smile, but let her nephew go off by himself. Elias sat down and grabbed a cup of coffee, exhaling for a moment before taking a sip. Lexie grabbed some food and ate a little bit more. Nathaniel looked over the breakfast table, it was huge, filled with all this amazing stuff. He once again moved his eyes to Iris and Alexandra, before forcing his eyes off them looking towards Sarah giving her a warmer smile.

Tatia

Tatia exhaled softly as he pulled her closer towards him. It wasn't often she let herself relax, to just be, but somehow it was like a natural comfort just washed over her every time she was near Damian. She didn't have to keep her guard up or look over her shoulder, she could just be. A softer smile formed on her lips as she could feel the touch of his lips on her skin, as his strong arms fold around her waist. "Morning," she mused taking in the feeling. Tatia had for the most of her life only thought one way, to survive, live to fight another day, and he had changed that. A few had tried to change that without luck. To be happy. She turned her head up towards his, reaching her hand up to let her finger trace shortly alongside his jaw, placing her lips against his chin softly, before exhaling softly just enjoying being close to him, "I don't think I've been happier than I am now, whenever I'm with you," she confessed softly. It was the truth, happiness was a rare thing in her life, something that wasn't to archive - and yet here she was, overfilled with joy that she thought would never be hers to hold.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 8:34 pm

Sarah walked towards the table and sat down, after securing her nightrobe so it wouldn’t slip open before she sat down, giving Cassian a soft smile. “Just a warning, I think Niall’s going to stay away for long, after I heard how many of you are gathering in the area, I was more or less waiting for him to knock on my door." Cassian almost chocked on his coffee as he heard that his big brother might be showing up. “What?” he gasped, clapping at his chest. “Well, my mother is already on her way, after I told her what happened at southside” she answered truthfully. Iris widened her eyes and looked towards Cassian. “Niall, Niall?” she said as her smile became wider, she loved him. He was always loads of fun when he came around. “Oh god” Cassian groaned and started rubbing his face. “So much for getting time off this family” he grunted “Now you’re telling my big brother is coming?” that also meant that his big sister wouldn’t be far away.  Sarah looked towards Lexie giving her a soft smile “I’ll make sure to show you my side of the family as well, but” she looked towards Melanie and let out a soft sigh “there is a lot” she had almost a hundred thousand years more to expand in, than Damian had been having. “But yes – I’m sure he’ll behave this time, as long as he doesn’t bump into Malcolm and start trying to raise the walking dead again” she mumbled, quickly putting some bread into her mouth. Malcolm and Niall were always a chaotic duo that never really knew when enough was enough.

Iris stretched and let out a sigh, she really needed to burn off some of her pent of energy. She emptied her glass of water and got out of her seat “I think I’ll take myself that fresh air you recommended Leon” Iris announced quietly and walked out the terrasse door, breathing in the fresh and crisp air.

Damian

He could hear how voices were talking by the morning table, which made him even less want to get up and great everyone, especially when he had this gorgeous woman beside him. He helped her turn in his arms, giving her a soft smile as her tired eyes took her in. He closed them, as he felt how her fingers glided down his jaw, through his beard. He made an appreciative growl as their lips met. His eyes opened again as she confessed that she had never been happier than she was right now. A soft adoring look glided over his face, as his hand found her cheek and softly let it slide into her hair massaging her scalp. “Well, I plan to stick around for a long time, to make sure that you will always feel that” he hummed, before placing a kiss against her lips.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 9:18 pm

Niall. Daisy pressed her brows together a little, mostly by Cassian's reaktion to the name. One thing you never really did was asking the older and larger families how big they were - because you knew that there wasn't really a number on it by now. Both Sebastian and Daisy looked towards Cassian and Sarah on that announcement. Lexie as well looked a bit confused, but for a moment didn't make much of it, just thinking her mother might just have some friends in common with Cassian, till she realized that it was someone related to her. So, she just nodded a little still trying to really adjust to the fact her mother was alive, and that she was looking at her again. But she had luckily always been rather good at that, adjusting to things around her. Malcolm was mentioned, now Daisy had met Malcolm - so she could at least pin point herself to him. Melanie also knew Malcolm, well Kieran was a good friend of hers. The beta looked towards Iris as she announced she would go outside. Nathaniel noticed, finding himself looking a little as she walked outside. Wanted to join her but not sure if he should.

"Playing with the dead is a rather dangerous affair as well, I would know," Ash announced walking down the stairs with Eden. He smiled seeing Sebastian sitting there getting some food in his system, it also looked like the color was returning in his cheek so he didn't look as pale anymore. So, he walked over behind his son and gave him a warm hug, before letting go again. Then giving Lexie one, only caught off guard for a second, by the fact that she had died on the new moon, knowing now just how and what had happened. He looked towards Sarah and breathed out. She hadn't died. He would have know. "Mum, this is Ash -" Ash took a sharper breath in for a moment and reached his hand to Sarah. "Pleasure," he could feel his jaw tense a little, then turning to get som coffee. He had gotten used to the fact that both himself and Cassian were fathers to Sebastian. And the same with Damian regarding Lexie, it shouldn't be that hard to let go here as well.

Tatia

She rarely spoke about what her heart was feeling, it was often time just wasn't set for such pleasures. But having him turn her around, being able to just pull herself closer to him. Feeling the warm sensation as his hand landed from her cheek, moving through her hair, looking into his eyes for a moment, "yeah?" she mumbled back just before he kissed her, placing her hand against his cheek, lifting herself a bit up, so her upper body rested on top of his as she kissed him back, "I'm not planning on ever letting you go," Tatia whispered before kissing him once again, "you are stuck with me," adding between the next kiss. And she would fight for it, she had the time, she had the power and she would fight to remain by his side.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 10:52 pm

Iris turned as she felt Nathaniel’s eyes on her again. Turning around she winked at him with a slight smirk on her lips. Slowly mouthing that he should join her. Before turning again, walking out on the lawn, even though it was cold she took of her socks and let her feet glide into the snow. Being a white fox, even though she was a kitsune, gave her a bitter resistance against cold than many other people. Closing her eyes she stepped further out, letting the cold air glide around her and calm her down.

Sarah looked towards the demi-god and gave him a small smile. “I believe you would” she nodded letting out a soft sigh. The troubles with her son and the power to wield the magic of necromancy for so many centuries that he had done it, had left some bleeding and never healing scars. Looking towards Lexie as she introduced them. “Hello, and likewise” she nodded shaking his hand before turning her gaze towards the archangel. Interesting pair, the son of Hades and then an Archangel. Well, love really found no bounds. Just another true point about the heart would do what the heart wanted.

Damian

That’s good” he hummed with a deep voice, letting his arm snake around her waist and pulled her further on top of him as he turned and placed himself on his back. “Best thing that happened to me at that party, was meeting you” he mumbled, reminding her of how they had met. How they had used a couple of days, weeks even at his kingdom before he had helped her home. Of course, with Elias help. Then she didn’t have to fly, and it was much easier for her. Sometimes he wished they could go back to those days, where he for a moment had pretended that he didn’t have any obligations or people that relied on him. But right now, in this bed was more than enough. As long as they could just have these days together. Then he would wait an eternity for her to come back to him if that was what it took.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 12:35 am

It even seemed like the conversation went on despite of him, so Nathaniel took his leap to sneak from the table, and outside, still wearing his shoes he didn't really mind stepping outside, having his coffee with him. "Is everyone usually here or is this some special sort of event?" He asked looking back over his shoulder for a second before looking towards Iris again, then looking out over the mountains and all of the nature - it made him miss home for a moment. Even for a social butterfly like Nathaniel it was a lot of people, especially after being suddenly used to not having so many around him. At least he was skilled in the arts of closing his ability off - and it worked a good deal of the time. So, he exhaled, after all he had found who he was looking for, now he could relax again.

Daisy gave Eden a warm smile, giving her a soft nod to come and get something to eat as Ash leaned against the counter getting a cup of coffee. He needed it for further conversation with people, and usually he never allowed anyone - okay there was a handful of people - who could talk to him before having it. And it calmed his nerves - or at least it tried. Right now, he just wanted Sebastian to get something to eat and take him home, not because he didn't trust the fancy royal doctors here - Ash just liked having a bit to say and some control over a situation and he could look over his own son while he recovered. Ash took another sip of his coffee looking silent around the room, wondering who the stranger outside with Iris was, but didn't ask. "I reckon we will let the doctors take a look at you one more time, but since you are up and walking, I have no problem seeing you shouldn't be able to return home whenever you are ready," Melanie gave Sebastian a soft smile, and he nodded a little.

Tatia

She chuckled a little, "best choice I made in a long time was going." To think what would have happened if she hadn't? Would they somewhat have cross paths while he came here either way? A part of her believed so, she believed that some souls were just meant to connect and the universe would let them find each other one way or the other. And who knew, if one day they joined their forces, then she could stay, not because it would rip them from their different obligations, but it was the delicate thought of being by his side - it was an odd thought, it had never crossed her mind with anyone before. Tatia as well wasn't blind to the kitchen being filled with people, and she far from minded them staying here as long as they could allow themselves to, looking into his eyes for a moment just taking him in, "what did I ever do to deserve having you become a part of my life?" she tilted her head a little bit before placing yet another soft passionate kiss on his lips before he could answer her.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 11:54 am

Iris turned her head over her shoulder and looked at Nathaniel for a moment, taking him in as he stood there watching her before he turned his gaze to the surroundings. She knew that look, she saw it in herself and her sister. Missing Scotland, the mountains the nature and the magic that was in the lands. She missed the storms most of all, thunder, and lightning. “Special sort of event, you could call it” she said with a soft voice looking back at the mountains. “You just wandered in on the most powerful and ancient werewolves in the world, mixed with a little Sinclair and the Jones, we are just missing the Addams and everyone that is trying to destroy the other families is here” luckily the people in there, were trying to keep the families to stop fighting. But in all, that had been the reason why they were here. “It seems like being born into this kind of world, it only brings you misery and death hanging over your head” she mumbled, mostly for herself, remembering just how close they had been on losing her sister and brother on very short period of time.

Eden let out a soft sigh as she looked at Daisy and gave her a small smile. She was tired, a little hungover and right now she just wanted to go either to Ash’s place or her own and place herself in a bed where she felt comfortable and where she could relax. She hadn’t slept at all this night, but she could push through the tiredness for this morning, especially since it looked like they could get Sebastian home sooner than they thought they could.

She turned her gaze towards the stairs as another person walked down. Very carefully. Much like Sebastian, Camila walked down and gave everyone a tired smile. “Good morning everyone” the werewolf breathed out and blinked a little tired.

Damian

He couldn’t help but chuckle as he asked what she had deserved to have someone like him become a part of her life. He had never really thought that was a way to think about things, earning to find goodness. And clearly not thinking they deserved it, which he felt like she did. Just as any other person that had gone through as much as Tatia had, not that he even knew half of the things that she had endured. He kissed her back, pulling her a little closer with a soft and pleasured growl.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 12:33 pm

Now this had been rather impulsive of him to just drop by. He was more tactic than that, funny how ages ago the thought of standing here would have been completely different than what it actually was now, looking back inside for a moment. All these powerful creatures that his part of the world had sought out to hunt down, a nasty mindset as well, and he almost felt embarrassed of having shared bits of it. Misery and death. "But not only that, I refuse to believe life is only about misery and death. Then all of getting through it would be for nothing, and isn't that what we are all fighting for in the end? something to be better," he looked over the mountains and exhaled slowly. He hadn't left home, went through the parts of being turned into a warlock just to think the rest would be misery and death, he wanted to live to try embrace what he was now rather than living in a shallow version of himself. He only had Sarah now, she was the only family he really had after she had taken him in. Then he had met Violet, not a lot of people he had left really. Of course he could reach out, but he didn't want to burden Mariella by keeping his newfound secret.

Melanie moved her eyes towards Camila when she walked downstairs, Elias as well, mostly because he wanted to be there with the speed of light in case she needed him to be. "Goodmorning," Melanie smiled warmly at Camila happy to see her up on her feet. Sebastian smiled warmly at her giving her a little nod to come over and sit next to him. Ash looked a little at Sebastian, nodding Camila over as he sipped his coffee, happy that both of them were up walking and talking.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 1:34 pm

She laughed and looked at him as he told her that he refused that life was only about misery and death. It wasn’t what she had meant, but she could see how he would believe that it was what he thought she had been saying. “What I want, is adventure, to be free and have fun while doing it” she said rather truthfully “Life is messy, life is painful and death will at some point be waiting for all of us” she chuckled “But its life, and it is what makes it worth living for, that we never give up and we keep pushing because we want to see what life brings us next” no matter how hard it got, you always had to have to keep going, especially if you had something you wanted to explore the world with. Or someone. “So, you don’t have a lot of people in your life, do you?” she asked him turning her whole front towards him. That had to be it right, since he had been so worried that he had just teleported here instead of waiting for her to answer.

Camila nodded a little to everyone that was sitting by the table and walked over to sit down beside Sebastian as he had nodded towards the chair that was free besides, her boyfriend, even though it was just in her mind that she said it. She couldn’t help but feel the bashful smile creep up on her lips as she sat down and gave him a small smile and a hello before taking a cup of coffee that Eden handed to her. “Thank you” she thanked the angel before looking at the many people. “How are everyone doing?” she asked taking a sip Sarah nodded. “Fine thank you” she answered giving the werewolf a soft smile Cassian nodded as well “Tired, but other than that, seeing everyone is up standing after everything that happened yesterday, I take as a win right now” he mumbled, rubbing his chest by his heart, still at times feeling the pain from when Rebekah had almost ripped it out of him.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 2:07 pm

"Life should be an adventure," he agreed, and fun. With all the pain and chaos, that was the least they deserved for still breathing. He didn't need to look long at these people to know that many of them, if not all of them struggled. He liked Iris' spirit and perspective of seeing the world. He chuckled a little drier to the next question asked, "no, my parents and siblings doesn't really appreciate the supernatural aspects of the world, they find it rather toxic -" he replied honest and licked his lips a little bit, "so I haven't spoken to them for a few years, or seen them. They don't know, Sarah found me - she has taught me everything I know," he told and exhaled a little, okay everything he knew about being a warlock, his knowledge about the supernatural from the hunters perspective was just fine. "So, no - I don't have many people left anymore," he didn't look over at her just looking at the nature. He had his familiar as well. "But I appreciate what I do have," he added with a smaller smile, which was perhaps also the reason why he was here. Funny how quickly the charming act could be placed by the door once he got into a deeper conversation with someone.  

"Getting there," Lexie replied with a soft chuckle. Well, the new moon was suddenly over a day ago, and then worrying so much about Bash that she had worn herself out. Lexie was still tired and overwhelmed by everything, but she was overall just happy that everyone seemed to be getting there. Daisy lifted her hand up brushing some of Cassian's hair back behind his ear while he replied. It didn't surprise Daisy all of them were tired, fine and tired from the events. It was a lot of stress in different ways. "I'm just going to go over and call Maya, make sure that everything is okay," she spoke a little lower to Cassian before getting up, placing her lips against his temple shortly, then walking a little bit away, mostly because Maya hadn't replied to her text and Daisy hated not being sure.

Ash took a sip more of his coffee not sitting down, yes he did as well have a bit of a hangover, but if it was that or his general personality that made him look a bit grumpy - one would never know and he just needed a few moments to just take everything in. He had called Cecilia and had gotten her to take his shift, hating asking that, but he needed to be here with Sebastian for the next few days and after that as well if needed. He watched Daisy get up to call someone, but didn't say anything, like he had just giving Camila a soft nod to show he was okay - worried, tired but okay.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 8:55 pm

She couldn’t help but make her eyes smaller as he talked about his siblings and parents. Now, there was only one kind of people in this world that would talk about the supernatural in that way. If it were normal humans, they would be scared or just not want to have any part of it. But toxic? That screamed hunter to her. She folded her arms in front of her chest, letting her tongue glide over her lips. She understood why he didn’t have any people left, or at least not a whole lot. If he had been a hunter, turned into a witch? A soft side looped smile formed on her lips, as she walked towards him, placing herself in front of him. “You were a hunter?” she asked, raising a brow even more intrigued by him now, than she had been before. How did one, turn around on such a leaf when being turned by witches? Why didn’t it just wake a bigger hatred against the supernatural and wanted to use the new gifs to be even more dangerous. “I’m just wondering, what changed since you clearly aren’t following that path anymore?” she asked, lightly parting her lips as her tongue glided over them.

Camila gave Lexie a soft smile, before looking towards Cassian as Daisy moved around by him. Cassian turned his head and gave her a soft and tired smile as she moved some of his hair behind his ear. “Do that, please remember to say hi from me” he said, closing his eyes for a moment as she kissed his temple and then moved a little away to call Maya in peace. He let his eyes glide over the breakfast table and let out a small, exhausted sigh. “Might also be nice to get home to ourselves and recharge after everything that happened over the last forty-eight hours." Eden nodded to that statement. “Seems like everyone could use just a couple of days of doing absolutely nothing” she said with a soft smile letting her hand find the back of his neck and lightly massaged the worst of the nots she could find there. When she realized just how tighten he was, she placed her cup of coffee in front of him and started move her hands down his neck to his shoulders. She had always been so natural around him, when he had first start working at the hospital and taken her under his wing to train her. It had been so easy to just lean up against him. Especially with their history. Even if it had been dangerous. All those stolen glances, those small touches that just lasted a little too long. She was just happy that they could at least do so now, without feeling guilty about it.
Nathaniel

Nathaniel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyOns Jan 05, 2022 8:47 am

Nathaniel couldn't help but chuckle a little as nothing seemed to escape the kitsune, "yeah," he confirmed there was no reason to really lie about it, not when she asked anyways, otherwise it wasn't something he always just spoke about. She just stood there in front of him asking with her bright blue eyes, and the warlock licked his lips a little as he took a deeper breath in. It was a good question, one he hadn't really thought much over in the past. Nathaniel knew he could use his magic to the benefit of hunting, make them pay - and he still wanted them to pay. "Not much changed till I met Sarah, it opened my eyes to another perspective of the world, which is not like I've been blind to it. Also, I'm a telepath - I just needed to listen a bit more," he informed with a somewhat softer smile. It was all about the way you used your powers sometimes, because he had usually been using it for the benefit of finding targets, never to just listen and realize that things weren't just black and white.

Sebastian nodded a little, mostly to himself. It would be nice to just go home to his own bed and rest for some days. Even if he was quite sure he would go back to his father's place. There was no way Ash would let Aleks alone watching over him over the first few days, and to be fair Sebastian trusted his father knew what he was doing, otherwise he would know who to call by now. The young warlock massaged his forehead a little bit taking a sip of the coffee in front of him, still feeling somewhat unsettled but what else were to be expected?

Ash closed his eyes for a moment as he felt Eden's hand lightly messaged some of his knots, not having realized how tensed he was still she started messaging his neck and shoulders. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea," he admitted, and it wasn't really like Ash to admit to do nothing for a few days. Melanie licked her lips a little bit, she knew despite her own family not minding guests once in a while it was going to be nice having the house back to themselves again. Even if it was big enough to host all of them without a doubt, but they needed to fall down a little as well. Both Camila and Lexie needed their rest as well without having to socialize with this many people. "But by all means, if you need anything you just call, you know where to find us," she gave both Ash and Cassian a small warm smile, before looking over at Lexie, Sebastian and Camila hoping Sebastian and Camila would make good recovery after what they had endured. Melanie didn't have time to relax, not till she had found out a bit more on why Rebekah would have set it out for Camila.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 6:34 pm

Well, sounds like you have a whole new way of living cut out for you” she teased him, understanding the part of being better at listing a little more. She should be as well, but it sometimes just became so loud with all the electronics around her. When she wasn’t as good as muting the voice or cutting of the connection. Because in this time of age, everything was connected. There was power were ever she went. Phones, computers, just the power grids. She let out a soft sigh turning her gaze towards the landscape around them. “Maybe you should enrol at the academy then, get some new friends and learn how to use those powers of yours, and not only from one person” she said a said with a smile on her lips. That would also give her a reason why she should see him again. Now, she had always been a girl and woman that felt like she could do with her life however she saw fit. But somehow, she wasn’t sure that Oscar would like if she started hanging out with Nathaniel on a regular basis. Her brows pressed against each other, that wasn’t right. She shook her head and then heard someone calling her name. “Sorry, seems like the party is breaking up, and I’m still on house arrest” she said with a smile nodding before she turned around walking inside. Iris stopped for a moment, turning around looking at Nathaniel. Funny, she really hoped that she would see him again. Then she walked inside. Seeing how Cassian was getting himself ready to leave. Just waiting for Daisy to came back from her talk with Maya. Looked like Elias was sending people some of the way with his key?

Cassian nodded looking towards Sebastian and Ash, he was still very tired from his near-death experience, so he wasn’t even going to argue how things were going to go down. Besides, he felt like it was more to Ash to take this time to be with Sebastian, and if he needed anything or help, he would be there. Eden leaned over and gave Ash a soft kiss against his temple. Before she rested her hands on his shoulders. “Then maybe it’s time to send people home, so everyone can get some rest” she said with a soft smile towards everyone. She placed a hand on Sebastian’s shoulder, looking at him. So, very happy that he was okay under the circumstances. Cassian stood up “I’ll just get Iris to come back in” Cassian breathed got up and walked over calling his sister in. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Nathaniel, almost to tell him that he better be on his best behaviour. Not that it would help, since Iris kept insisting on finding people in her life that wasn’t good for her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and looked for Daisy so they could drive with her to her place, then he could get Iris picked up from there. Sarah stood up waiting for Nathaniel so she would teleport them back. Giving everyone the room that they needed. She stood up walking towards Lexie giving her daughter a hug giving her a small ring “If you ever need me, just talk to the gem, and I’ll know, and you have my address so you can always come by – and then when you feel better we’ll get some tea and sit down and talk together” Sarah said before she looked up towards Nathaniel and gave him a bright smile. “Till next time” she said waving to everyone, placing a hand on his shoulder teleporting to her house. Camila gave Sebastian a calm and sweet smile, letting him know without so many words that they would find another time to talk and reconnect after everything had calmed down.

It truly just seemed like everything just went into place. People leaving, the rest moving back to their room to sleep and gather new strength.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here - Page 5 Empty

Sending a signal that I'm here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 5 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: