Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sending a signal that I'm here

Go down 
+10
Leon
Eden
Tatia
Camila
Daisy
Selene
Cassian
Melanie
Alexandra
Sarah
14 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

Sending a signal that I'm here Empty
IndlægEmne: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 8:45 am

LOCATION just inside the border of town
DATE 4th of December 2021 - the new moon
TIME evening
ATTIRE: Link
TOPIC FOR @Sarah x

She was already a bit late, as she had been arguing with Sebastian before going. It had been over something completely stupid, as all brother and sister's could be in each other's hair time to time. However, she wasn't going to be the one to convince him of anything just because he felt a little bit paranoid - they all did time to time, and she was going to see her father - therefor, she didn't have time. She had already texted that she would arrive a little bit late, but that she was on the way. But as if it wasn't enough she ran out of gas just as she entered the North path of Grounds of Lily. Running into a few vampires at the gas station, she was happy that she could use some of the full moon energy she had harvested from former full moons, because if anything, she hated feeling powerless in times like this. But well of course they had managed to ruin her car, brilliant. Phone died because of the cold. Great, it even had begun to snow. Incredible. It would take her at least half an hour depending on how fast she walked from here, if not more.

The young witch left a sigh before she started walking to town, well she had survived walking through the amazon rainforest, this was nothing. At least the thought so till she saw a figure walking lonesome by themselves as well, maybe she should use the persons phone, she knew Leon wouldn't mind picking her up - neither would their father, so why not? "Excuse me miss, hey," she ran a little bit closer to the woman. But it was the moment that the woman turned around and she looked into her eyes that she felt it like a stab in the stomach, and the knife just twirled around as she took a few steps back. "I - ehm -" Lexie completely lost her words not knowing what to say or do.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 46

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 9:28 am

It had just been like any other new moon. Drained from energy and powerless. She hated feeling like this, especially when you harboured so strong magical resources because of your heritage. It was like a greater part of yourself was missing. Which she didn’t care much for, especially not after what had happened to her coven. How it had been so easy for hunters to overwhelm them and burn everything to the ground. She had just wanted to do something for herself, and after Primrose had been able to save her life, she had flown to France to be with her mother. Even though she had sworn never to come back to her family. Not that it meant she hated all of them, but after so many years, thousands. She wanted her own life, and not to be defined by her bloodline.

So, Sarah had gone for a walk. Feel the air pulled down to her longs. Hoping it would refresh her always working mind. But nothing really seemed to be calming her, almost as if she could feel bad omens in the air, whispering in her ear that something was about to happen. Make the small hairs stand up on her arm. Pressed against the wool sweater that she was wearing underneath her jacket. Suddenly she heard a voice call out to her. It was like she was pulled back into the past. Now, she had heard that voice many times. Not saying those words, but always gleefully yelling mom. It wouldn’t be the first time she had heard someone ask her something and heard either Damian or Alexanders voice. But it had always been like she remembered it, not, older. Sarah slowly turned and it was like someone knocked all air out of her and for a time she just stood there and looked at her. Now, time had passed. A lot of it, and she knew it couldn’t be her. Everyone had either been buried or there hadn’t been anything left to recognise. She shook it off her, she had hoped for this to many times. And it had always end in her falling into a deeper depression. She put a smile on her lips nodding. “Yes?” she asked putting her hands in her pocket. “Something I can do for you?” she asked looking around then back at her.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 9:43 am

Her lips shivered by the sight, her eyes blinking a little not being able to breath. "I," she tried again but not that it made more words come to the surface. She looked just like her mother. Just like she remembered, just like in the pictures she had seen. But she was dead. Her mother was dead, she couldn't be standing right in front of her right now. Because she knew her mother had had her father as her mate, and he had died - come back, but died. All these emotions knocked the air out of her. "Sorry - you, ehm - you just reminded me of someone," she breathed out and ran a hand through her hair, trying to calm herself back down. Perhaps it was the shock of it that came along with the car that past them on the road, lighting up the figure of the woman that looked just like her mother, with orange white lights, sending Lexie right back to the fire. The screams of pain, the flames, death, making Lexie jump a little bit back. It had been a while since she had gotten something close to anything like this, years even, but then again, she had never been standing face to face with a woman who looked just like her mother. Lexie took a deeper breath in and shook her head a little bit, feeling the energies in her built up, "sorry you look just like my mother - and -" she clicked her tongue a little bit shaking her head, feeling how the ground underneath her came to shake a little bit. "You should step back," she warned a little bit more panicked.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 12:34 pm

It was clear that Sarah just waited patiently for the girl to tell her what it was she needed. There was another slight whisper telling her to leave, that it would only bring her heartache to stay. But she didn’t, as there another promising her that the pain of the heart wouldn’t stay. That it would blossom into healing instead. Not that she really understood what it was the universe seemingly tried to tell her gut feeling. But she stayed.

Her brows folded together. She looked like, or reminded this young girl of someone? A small flicker of hope was sparked in her brain, telling her that she might dare to believe what her eyes was telling her. That this could be her daughter, however that was possible. Titling her head, a little curious to understand what was going on, she took a step closer. Wanting her to elaborate who she thought that she looked like. Her mother, a friend, someone she had seen somewhere. And then the words finally left her, looked like her mother. Sarah exhaled and for a moment it was like the whole world around her slowed down. The ground around her started to shake, and she looked down, seeing pebbles bouncing up and down on the ground. What was going on? She looked up if this was her daughter. There was a very great chance that she couldn’t really handle all the power that was given her. As she was the daughter of the first pureblood witch, and if that wasn’t enough Alexandra’s father was the first pureblood werewolf.

But she did as she was told. “You need to focus on your breathing” she tried to warn her “This will overstimulate your brain, control your power!” she almost begged, this couldn’t be happening. If this was her daughter, and she didn’t contain whatever she was about to unleash it could threaten to kill her. “Alexandra!” she called, trying to step closer. Maybe if she could just get a hold of her, it would help. She had to try.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 1:04 pm

Lexie could curse at herself, which only made the frustration within her even greater, because if there was anything she didn't really allow herself, it was to make mistakes. But one frustration let to the other and hand in hand, she could feel how the power infected her veins and spread out her entire body. "I'm bloody trying," Lexie almost screamed out to the respond of her having to focus on her breathing, control her power. Her veins getting darker almost if it was like the night. She ran her hands towards her hair, grabbing onto it as if it could help release the tension. Alexandra! The fact that she did call her name made her look up realizing it was her mother, which also made her step back because, she did not wish to harm her. "I can't control it," she gasped almost stumbling over her feet. The pain so extreme even through she tried to push through it, she tried to breath, but she couldn't even catch her breath. Her eyes turning dark as night, just before she let out a scream - a scream that unleashed all the saved energy in her system, all the energy she had been harvesting over the last couple of months. All of it released as a giant wave of lunar energy from the full moons - enough to empower the magical creatures that otherwise would have been rendered powerless under the new moon.

Lexie breathed out after, looking shortly towards her mother. But it only took her few seconds before she collapsed on the cold ground. Trying to gasp, holding on to the little bit of life force she had left, but even the most stubborn person couldn't escape the death that stroke her, and before she knew it - everything around her turned dark and cold.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 7:27 pm

This will kill you! Alexandra please!” she stepped closer as she could see how her daughter was pulling at her hair and fighting the powers trying to explode from her. Why hadn’t someone taught her that she needed to let some out, otherwise this would happen. And then guilt hit her because she hadn’t been there to teach her daughter what it was like to be born into the world with Sinclair blood in your veins. This couldn’t be happening, she needed to calm down needed to press the power down and let it out slowly. Not a chance in hell that she was losing her daughter, not now, no that she had found her again.

She had been so close to take her hand, when she felt how a scream left the much younger witch. Sarah was thrown back, feeling how magic flowed through her. Almost making lightning spark from her fingers as she tried to keep herself from crashing. But as everything happened so fast, and so violently. She felt a hard surface connect with her back as she hit a tree. Blood gliding down from her lips, as she had bit down on her tongue. Grunting on the ground she pressed herself op, only to see Alexandra standing there looking at her. But then she collapsed. “Nooooo!” her voice was filled with pain as she screamed, pushing her aching body up from the ground and rushed to her daughter. “No, no, Alexandra, wake up, sweetheart” she whispered letting her hands find her now dirty face. She looked so peaceful. “Sweetheart, please don’t go - please don't go” she whispered feeling tears glide down her face. Even though her magic had been returned to her. Despite the new moon. The old witch nothing could bring back the dead without big consequences. Sarah would do anything, even sacrifice herself. But what was that, to live in a world where one of them had to see the other die? Not again, she couldn’t do that to her daughter all over again. So, she pulled her dead daughter up in her arms, and started wailing. Alone in the night, mourning that her daughter was dead before she even got to know her all over again.  

She had no idea how long she had just been sitting there. When the sobbing had turned into a soft humming of a lullaby that she had song for her Alexandra when she had been a young girl. Stroking her hair back ever so softly. That was when she felt a strong aura behind her, she looked up. Leon? Leon widened his eyes as she looked at him. “Father, I found Lexie, and Sarah?” Damian was the next to appear behind Leon. Seeing how his former wife was hugging their daughter closely into her arms. He walked closer, understanding the look of betrayal and confusion in her eyes. “Leon could you please take Lexie, then –“ he squatted down and helped Leon get Lexie out of Sarah’s arms. “She died, because of her powers, I couldn’t stop her” Sarah said disheartened. “I’'s okay, it will all be okay, come here” he whispered, and helped her up on her legs. Sarah started crying all over again as Damian pulled her into a hug. “It’ll all get better, just let it out

Time skip

So you’re all, immortal and cursed?” she whispered, knowing that they were immortal. You could feel it in their auras, but – cursed to never be able to die? It was a lot to take in. Damian nodded and took her hand giving it a small squeeze. “How did you?” Sarah shook her head “might be a story for when our daughter wakes up again” Damian nodded understanding, even though he couldn’t quite let the thought escape him. Now all they could do, was wait till Lexie would recover, for whenever that would be.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 7:56 pm

It was rather cold, it was dark, very dark. Wondering around in the dark, before she finally was met with the warmth on her skin. She moved her head a little to the side as she came back to life, but sat right up in a gasp the second she had the chance. Lexie looked around rather quickly as if her mind wasn't following along with what just had happened, and the rapid breathing didn't really help her settle down. With a slightly shaking hand she moved it towards her chest, trying to force herself to calm down, letting the hand trace up to her neck. At least she was well aware now that she was immortal, but it didn't mean she was used to it - this was only her second time dying after all. Her entire body still felt heavy, was it the morning sun outside? Had she been dreaming? Or, was it real? The headache clearly told her that either she had hit her head very hard before going to bed or that this hadn't been a nightmare but very real. Therefor she looked around, because what else would she look for other than her mother she had seen last night? But rushing out of bed wasn't a good idea and she moved her hand to her head, sitting back down and took a deeper breath in. But stubborn as she now was, she got up again and got dressed. It took some time, before she made it out of her room, but she was searching - because if it hadn't been a dream. Then she would be here, right? Lexie took a deeper breath in, letting her hand run alongside the walls to hold her balance, trying to navigate with a slightly blurred vision and just by the feeling of where she might be able to find her parents. And yet, she was scared to arrive to it all being a dream, because how else would she have made it here?
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 9:23 pm

She had no idea when she had drifted off to sleep in one of the sofas in the living room. At first, she had insisted on staying on the bedroom with her daughters. But Damian had advised against it, especially since you were always so disorientated when you woke up after dying. Besides they had no idea what Lexie would take it all and seeing her mother not dead as the first thing might be a little too much. Damian had been checking on her every few hours making sure she was comfortable. But at some point, he had felt fatigue hit him and had retreated to his bedroom with the strict orders that he was to be waken when Lexie was ones awake again.

A servant, Chloe came walking around the corner of the corridor as she saw Lexie trying to keep herself steady as she walked towards the social area of the mansion. “Oh, Princess Alexandra, you should be lying in bed, not walking around like that!” she exclaimed, turning around to a younger looking woman, clearly the woman’s daughter. “Please get the royal highness, tell him that his daughter has awoken” she shooed on her daughter, that quickly ran off. “Come, I’ll help you towards the living room, your family will be very happy to see that you are up and about” the older woman said with a warm smile as she offered her arm to Lexie to take.

It took around five hours before someone knocked on his door. He quickly told them that they could come in. Mrs. Chloe’s daughter opened the door and made her curtesy before she told Damian that his daughter was awake again. He quickly got dressed and briskly walked toward she living area where he saw Chloe and Lexie, a bright smile formed on his lips as he walked towards them. “I’ll take It from here” – “I’m glad to see you up and about, ready?” he asked, as he helped her down the stairs. Sarah that had heard people talking around her, slowly sat up on the bed, yawning as blinked slowly with eyes, clearly not really awake yet.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 9:39 pm

She was stopped by the corner of the corridor by one of the servants, still not used to having actual servants nor being called by royal status. "It's fine Chloe," Lexie tried to assure her, closing her eyes to take a deeper breath in, hoping the dark spots in her sight would be gone by the time she opened them again. She breathed out again, and opened her eyes as Chloe said she would help her towards the living room. The fact that she had stopped had made her realize just how tired and heavy her entire body felt, like she had rocks bound to her legs making it hard to take the next step forward. She nodded a bit before pushing herself off the wall and grabbed onto Chloe's arm to have something to hold.

It not like they made it very far till she could hear the steps from her father coming closer. Lexie turned her head a little bit, giving him a tired smile, while her arm found its way around him by instinct, having her hand grab the fabric of his shit just to make sure she had a good enough hold as they walked down the stairs. Reminding herself that she wanted to thank Chloe later, "yeah, I'm not really good at staying in bed," she let out a little chuckle. "I think so, I'm still not quite sure what happened," Lexie confessed despite not always being rather fond of not having had control over her powers. If anything she was just disappointed in herself regarding it. "I think I saw mum, or maybe it was just a dream -" she shook her head a little in disbelief thinking she sounded completely silly - it could just have been a dream.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:38 pm

The traits of a stubborn Radclyffee if I ever met one, not that it seems like the Mitchell family is any better” he gave her a soft smile, before he started walking towards the stairs that would lead them down to where Sarah would be. Even if he had offered her a room, she had respectfully declined. The had to inhale a big chunk of air when Lexie mentioned that she thought she saw her mother. Or that it might have been a dream. “Well, if she is a dream, I would be dreaming too" he whispered as he stopped up in front of Sarah sitting there with a small, pained smile on her lips as she looked towards her grown daughter. “You gave me quite the scare yesterday” Sarah softly whispered as she stood up from the couch folding her hands in front of her.

You could see on her how she let air fill her lungs, almost hoping it would fill her with the courage that she needed for this. “I’m so sorry, if I had known” she whispered looking towards Damian and then Alexandra, or Lexie as she was mostly called these days as Damian had explained. “I thought you were both dead” she finished her explanation on why she was sorry. And give some insight to why she hadn’t tried to find her before now. It would have been so easy with her powers to do that. A simple tracking spell and all of this could have been avoided. But sadly, fate didn’t always work that way.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 12:10 am

Okay, so it hadn't been a dream. She took a deeper breath in, and held it a they now faced her mother in person. Lexie blinking a little bit, not letting go of the grip she had on her father, like her mind still tried to figure out if it was real or she was just going insane. But it was like as she spoke, Lexie breathed out again slowly and watched her mother get up on her feet. First she didn't really say anything to it, she didn't even know where to start. For someone who had just gotten used to the fact that her father was alive, and just how much family and family history there was on that side.

Lexie didn't need her to apologize for thinking they were dead, so had she in both their cases - no that there was anything different Lexie could have done in the matter. "We were - no one blames you," the younger witch then replied as she breathed out looking towards her mother. It was the truth full and through they had been dead, and it had been a brutal night none of them wished they had lived through. "I'm sorry about last night, I usually have a better hand on things than that," she added with a smaller sigh. "I'm really happy to see you again," Lexie confessed truthfully, she didn't know where it would end or what would happen with it. And even so, despite having missed so many years, there was plenty to come right? She could almost laugh at herself for the optimistic pep talk in her thoughts.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 2:23 pm

Sarah nodded, because she understood. She herself was supposed to be dead, if it hadn’t been for the fact that Primrose had been able there to help her. A soft smile formed on the blond witch’s lips, and she shook her head a little. “No need to apologize, it’s hard to control something when you don’t know how to control it, I would gather that you didn’t really know much about your lineage before finding out that your father was alive again?” she asked, nodding at Damian as he asked if he should get them some tea. Normally he would do it himself, but he called for one of the servants to serve them tea, and maybe a light meal for them to eat. Then he sat down on the couch and motioned the others to do the same. So, Sarah did, as she folded her hands in her lap. “I’m also very happy to see you, both of you again” she smiled “it could almost be described as a miracle that this is even happening” she chuckled but knowing very well in her heart that it was what she thought. Because the last many years, she had used on plotting her revenge. Making herself more powerful and followed leads to the people that had destroyed not only her family but her whole coven that day.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 3:08 pm

She nodded to confirm, she had not known about her father's family legacy till recently, and all Lexie recalled from her mother was that she had been leading a coven. Which had been more than enough proof by now that she understood why she sometimes had had trouble with her powers without the right practice, even if her and Sebastian had tried to help one another - there was simply something that just were too dangerous to handle on your own - and after learning he also had a very strong magical connection, it explained their lack of control regarding the amount of power they had. Not that she blamed Ash, he had done everything he could do. Alexandra breathed a little bit out, still not knowing completely how to act to the fact that her mother had been alive all this time. At least she had gotten the practice after finding her father, perhaps it was the only real reason why she right now didn't ask so many questions - okay she had just died and come back to life as a result of being generally overloaded. But it wasn't just because of the encounter of her not dead mother. And some tea and something to eat did sound amazing. But Lexie followed her father towards the sofa and sat down next to him, because even if she wasn't skeptical about her mother or had anything against the situation, she did find herself more secure by her father's side - especially also after the stunt she herself had let happen last night. It was indeed a miracle and yet, she knew in her heart that things would never turn to completely how they had been. "Yeah it is," she exhaled and licked her lips a little bit. "So, what have you been up to in all this time?" Lexie wondered out of curiosity.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 10:00 am

As she nodded, she looked towards Damian to get a confirmation that if it was only his legacy, or hers as well. She had been with him long enough to know, that he hadn’t wanted to put more pressure on their daughter letting her know just how powerful a witch she was as well. Sarah exhaled and let her tongue glide over her lips, before she gave Alexandra a soft smile.

Well,” Sarah started, as she asked what she had been up to, and then looked back and forth between daughter and father. “After everything went down, I was lucky that a friend of mine was at the coven that has the ability to server mate bonds, so, she removed the one I had to your father. But it did come with a prize, and I was hanging on a thin thread for quite some time” she started to explain what had happened to her, and why she hadn’t been able to find them before. Or hadn’t even given it a thought that they were still alive.

Then, I left for France to gather my strength, staying with my mother” she licked her lips, and then let her fingers glide through her hair “So, other thing, my last name isn’t Daughtler” Damian clearly looked surprised and intrigued “See, I’m a Sinclair, and daughter of Antionette Sinclair, the first daughter of Rebekah Sinclair” Damian eyes widened, as the penny drooped. He had married not only one of the first pureblood witches, but also a princess. “How old are you?” Damian asked not even caring about if it was an insensitive question “roughly... 185.000 years old” – “Fuck” – “Yeah” Sarah laughed, looking towards Alexandra, knowing this all had to be a lot to take in.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 7:42 pm

The talk about mate bonds made Lexie blink a little bit, and she moved her hand up towards her collarbone, then remembering the fact that she actually had died. Which meant, speaking of the mate bond that Henry would have felt it, a short sensation of guilt washed over her for the pain she knew it had caused him, then the relief of being free, to only be hit by the guilt of feeling relived. Then she placed her hand back on her thigh again not having taken her eyes of her mother, and still listened. Lexie had lost a mate once, back when she had been in the Amazon, she knew how just drained and disorientated it could make one feel. But she nodded a little bit as she understood.

France with her mother? That meant Lexie had a grandmother she hadn't met yet. Just when she thought it couldn't really become any crazier, she pressed her brows together when her mother told her surname wasn't her real surname. Lexie looked shortly at her father who seemed just as surprised, if not more. Sinclair. Lexie blinked a little bit looking back at her mother, but before she could ask anything, her father had asked her mother how old she was. The reply making Lexie blinked even more, maybe she hadn't woken up yet? "Wow, holy heckin' bob," she breathed out leaning back in the sofa before scratching her forehead a little bit. But all of this reminded her of how her and Sebastian had practiced together - they each had very powerful magical sources, but different. It also just reminded her that she needed to get a hold of him and apologize for Yesterday.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyFre Dec 03, 2021 5:52 pm

Sarah nodded slowly and then let out a big exhale not really knowing what else to say. “Yes well, I know it’s a lot to take in, both of you, but there comes a time where you either want to become a part of your family’s legacy or you don’t, and I didn’t want to share in the way that things were heading for my family, which is why I changed my name and started my own coven” she said with a sad smile, not that it had gone well. “And the last couple of years has been, yes well, more or less been about finding the people that did it” she whispered, not very proud of saying that it was anger and vengeance that kept her alive. Which had been why she had stayed away from Valdemar. “So, you never?” Sarah shook her head “Not even –“ she looked towards him, and then pressed her brows together “No, you?” he nodded with a soft smile on his lips “Yes, I have, but only recently” the smile on Sarah’s lips was bright “I’m very happy to hear that, that you found one I mean” she chuckled lightly.

The witch looked back at her daughter and gave her a smile. “I hear that you’ve started figuring out magic with Cassian Jones. Or at least when he has the time?” she asked, very happy to hear that it was Cassian of all people that could help her daughter. “I would like very much to help you as well, if you want to” Sarah said, not wanting to just push herself into her daughter’s schedule, even though she wanted nothing more than to do that.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyFre Dec 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Knowing the values of your family and making a choice if ou wanted to be a part of the legacy or not - she could follow a long on that. Lexie could also follow along in being angry, if she hadn't had Sebastian to settle down and understand her rage - she would most likely had found her own strike of revenge for the endless pit of rage that was directed to the people who had taken her family from her. Alexandra pressed her brows a little together as her parents entered another conversation - of course it would come up - it wasn't like they had chosen to be separated from each other, it was a rather cruel way to be torn apart. But she didn't say anything. She had met Tatia shortly, and quite liked her, so there wasn't much to say there.

The mention of Cassian made her nod, "yes, I've lived with his recently discovered son since everything. So, after Sebastian got some one on one he tagged me along after I got back home," reminding herself her mother didn't know of Lexie's latest adventures. "But I would like that, I bet Cassian wouldn't mind having the time with his son to himself without me tagging along," Lexie chuckled a little bit, also Bash wouldn't mind having his father for himself - she knew that too. "Which reminds that I need to call Bash - we had a stupid argument last night, about nothing really - but I feel like I do need to apologize," she spoke a little lower, mostly to herself towards the end, but she couldn't recall where she had placed her phone, or the fact that she hadn't even taken her phone with her. After all she was a bit over the place.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyMan Dec 06, 2021 11:28 am

Sarah couldn’t help but widened her eyes, as Alexandra mentioned that Cassian had a son. A son he didn’t know about. Now, the Jones and Sinclair had always been fighting each other. Both very strong families of warlocks, and she knew that especially her grandmother had done her to show her force of power by making sure that Killian never thought he was stronger than her. But she had known Killian since he had still been very young, fallen in love and spend her firsts with him. She had her mother had always tried to advocate that fighting against each other didn’t help. Very much like Cassian had taken on that role for his family. A good man in Sarah’s eyes. One that had never wanted kids, which had ended up breaking Philippa and him apart when she had accused him of never wanting the child she had carried and then lost. No, the world hadn’t been kind to the young warlock, but somehow, he still managed to look like he always was alright. Helping others, never complaining.

Of course, we are luckily not going anywhere, and family does come first” she said with a soft smile, as Alexandra told them that she had been a stupid argument and needed to call him. Damian had briefed her that Alexandra, or Lexie as her nickname was. Had been taking in by a demi-god and his family. Living with two brothers and been nothing short of loved. Which had unburdened her, not that it took away the slight blame in her heart towards Damian. Never telling her that he had this family curse on him. That potentially she had but her life in his hands as well. That one day she would have died, and they could have prevented that by never mating. Which in her eyes, was incredibly foolish and selfish. But they couldn’t change the past now, and what was most important was their daughter. And for her, Sarah could be on her best behavior.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyMan Dec 06, 2021 10:11 pm

Lexie nodded a bit towards her mother. Yes, it was important for her to get back in touch with her mother, but it was also important to her that Sebastian knew - that despite her little act out, that she was okay - well, she had died, but she was okay. She would be okay. "Yes, I will make it quick," Lexie got up, however, one spell she had learned rather quickly and perhaps her favorite was the one to get things at hand quickly - getting her phone summoned to her wasn't a big deal, nor forcing her to leave the living room. She just stepped a little bit away, still her balance wasn't perfect, so all in one perhaps the best outcome was to summon the phone. Alexandra leaned with her shoulder against the nearest wall as she opened Bash' contact, he hadn't been active for how long hours now? It seemed very unlike him to not at least having called her a dusin of times to make sure she at least had made it here safe. Or at least gotten Aleks to call her as well, but there was nothing. Which made her press her brows a little bit together. Then she tried to call him, silence. Odd. Lexie took a sharper breath in, then trying again, it didn't even try to connect. And if anything, Sebastian never turned off his phone. "This is weird," she mumbled a little bit to himself, calling Aleks, but off course the stupid boy was sleeping. Then she tried Nicole, getting through, asking her where Sebastian was or why he hadn't picked up. It took some time, Lexie assumed Nicole searched the house, then saying he hadn't come home last night. Great. Lexie could feel her heart rate speed up by the second, then Nicole mentioned that perhaps he was out meeting with Camilla - which was of course an idea, but why wouldn't he have mentioned that? They were supposed to meet tonight, not last night. At this point her heart was starting to explode, and one good thing from last night was she had used up all the energy she had been saving for months so her powers were under control - it was her heart and state of mind that had a hard time not keeping up with not knowing why Sebastian wasn't picking up his freaking phone. She then gave up and shook her head a little bit defeated. "Well, maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me," she mumbled a little bit to herself, pressing her brows a little bit further together. Well, Bash always picked up his phone no matter what, no matter how badly she had thought with him, or how angry he had been at someone else - he always showed up despite it. So, this was just weird.
Sarah
Royal
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Sarah looked towards Damian, that let his eyes follow their daughter very intently. Clearly making sure that he would be there if she needed support and couldn’t keep herself up. She understood the sentiment, but she also had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she had been robbed from seeing her child grow up. Of course, she could be able to shape her life here on out, but it would never be the same. There would always be some of those years missing. Important years. The old witch let out a small sigh and turned her eyes towards the giant windows looking over the mountains and the Fjord snaking itself through the country. It was incredibly foggy today. Almost as if the weather knew that something had transpired yesterday.

Both parents turned their attention towards their daughter as she told them that her brother might not want to talk to her. And almost if they were completely in sync, they pressed their brows together not looking very convinced, that even Lexie felt that. “Is there another way to try to get a hold of him? Someone he is supposed to be with maybe?” Sarah asked with a leading question, one should always act on one’s gut feeling, it was telling you that something was wrong.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 1:14 pm

It still spooked her that she could turn her head and both her parents were looking back at her. Clearly something she would have to get used to again. It was one thing, she had been young when she had lost them, but old enough to understand what it was all about, old enough to have a harder time accepting the fate that had been served her. It hadn't been fair. "Well, yeah, maybe - uhm," she pressed her brows a little bit together, forcing herself to think a little bit more clearly, but her head was still aching enough to make it hard to focus on recalling just everything. So, she kept herself against the wall because she knew, if she stepped away from it she would take an elegant trip to the ground. Even her hands were slightly shaking as she held onto the phone. "Is Melanie home?" blinking a little before realizing they didn't know the content to where she was going with this. "Her friend Camilla, was supposed to meet up with Sebastian, today at some point. Maybe Melanie can get a hold on her and ask?" Lexie breathed out massaging her forehead a little bit with her free hand.

The last time she had woken up with a feeling of something being wrong, she had been lied to at first, by Bash, because he didn't want to worry her at first about Aleks after the accident - not when she had been out of the country. But she had known something wasn't right, and right now she felt like that - like something was completely wrong.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Waiting patiently till Lexie found her words or figured out what she wanted to do in the situation. Neither said anything, nor just observed her. Until she asked if Melanie was home, and if she had the number to call Camila. Damian pressed his brows together. Now he knew Camila, fairly well, he had been there to help her after Melanie had decided to turn her. To give the poor girl a chance after she had been rejected by her mate and was dying. Luckily it had all gone down just around a full moon. He nodded and got up “Melanie!” he shouted, as he got up the small flight of stairs and looked around after his sister. He didn’t personally run around with a phone filled with numbers. Only the people that needed to get in contact with him had his number for his mobile phone. Other than that, he had been wise to make sure other people could handle his business so he could actually relax every now and then. Or he would go completely mad.

Have you heard from Camila lately?” he asked, when he saw his sister walking towards him, waving his hand a little when she clearly wasn’t all that happy with him shouting after her. “I’m sorry, it’s Lexie that fears something might be going on with Sebastian, and Camila might be the best bet to finding out where he is?” he explained, looking down in the living room where both Lexie and Sarah was sitting and looking.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyTirs Dec 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Okay, Melanie was home. One step closer to getting to figuring out what was going on, even if she didn't like the direction of where it was going, she looked towards her mother as her father ran up to go find Melanie.

Melanie sighed a bit hearing her name and clicked her tongue a little before opening her door. "What?" She hissed a little bit, pressing her brows together as she walked closer to Damian waving her over, about something about Camila? "No why?" She asked crossing her arms as she finally got close to him, why was it important about Camila - and wait, was that the scent of Sarah down in the living room? Melanie shook that thought back where it belonged and focused on what Damian was saying. Melanie licked her lips a little bit before walking down the stairs, blinking a little bit by the sight of Sarah again - but it did take a bit more to surprise Melanie with having met so many of her former love interests in this region after having returned - seeing one of Damian's, well it was just how it was - despite everyone had thought she had been dead. But now didn't seem like the time for Melanie to catch up with how Sarah was sitting in the living room. She recalled Sebastian being one of her adoptive brothers - still surprised about him being Cassian's son - see that was a story she had to ask Cassian about some day. "Well, I will give Camila a call and we take it from there," She suggested picking up her phone from her back pocket and pressed call. It was off, which was odd - especially after a new moon. It was something Melanie liked the newer wolves, or at least the ones she could be concerned about to do; simply keeping their phones on when it was the new moon. Because a lot of things could happen there. "She isn't responding," she mumbled a little bit, opening find my Iphone. Because family members, Melanie could track down on her worst day if she focused enough and had something to go from, but she had turned Camila and it didn't really give the same - not other than Melanie being willing to do everything to make sure that Camila was alright. So, therefor she tried three more times  - nothing.

Melanie knew they wouldn't be able to do a location spell without something of their belonging, and the closest relation they had were Cassian. It wouldn't take more than a witch and a sample of blood to find his location - but what if they worried for nothing? Then again, when had Melanie never follow a trace of worry just to be entirely sure that no one was hurt or in danger. "You have Cassian's number?" Melanie asked Lexie. Lexie nodded and searched through her phone before handing Melanie the phone, then Melanie pressed the call. "Hey stranger," she chuckled a little bit, before breathing out. "I borrowed Lexie's phone - and not to worry you out of your mind or anything, but have you by any chance seen Sebastian?"
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 7:19 pm

It was clear to everyone that something was wrong. Sometimes, you just knew. And that feeling was always the worst, especially when you never really knew what you could be expecting when everything went down. Both Sarah and Damian stayed unnaturally quiet while Melanie tried to call Camila and once again, they were stuck with a phone that wasn’t even on. Now, at this point it wasn’t hard to smell the slight panic coming from Alexandra. At least not for Damian that placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and gave it a small squeeze.

Cassian had just sat down behind his desk with a small sigh. He was absolutely drained from energy, even though he was an old warlock it still took time before the power that was stolen with the new moon came back. He closed his eyes, as he leaned back in the chair. It was then he heard a small buzzing noise from his desk, he picked up his phone and saw Lexie calling. He quickly picked it up, but the voice on the other end was truly not the one he had been expecting. A big smile formed on his lips “Mellie” he laughed, but the laugh quickly died when she asked about Sebastian “No?” he looked up towards his half-sister that was sitting and reading in her book, clearly annoyed that she was staying with him for the next couple of days. But with everyone fearing what could happen with what had happened in Southside, they had decided to keep people they cared about close. He hadn’t even thought about Sebastian as very few knew about him, and he stayed with his brother and Lexie so, it would be alright, right? He almost became sick with the thought about falling his own son and not having protected him correctly. “Okay, where are you?” he asked hastily, “I’ll be there soon, I have someone with me

He stood up, grabbing Iris that complained a little, telling him that she wasn’t some ragdoll to be pulled around with. Not that he cared. He took one of the suitcases containing spells that would let him teleport without using much of his own magic. Luckily, he had vials of small drops of blood from everyone he cared about, making sure that he could always find them. Especially in times like these.

A small pop was heard from outside of the house, and a door was opened. “Melanie, I need a map!” he yelled, walking inside of the house, just nodding towards Damian that rolled his eyes. Iris hanged back letting her curious eyes travel around the room before the caught Lexie. She raised her hand and gave her a small wave. “Hello, sorry, we are kind of on lock down these days because of the Jones and Sinclair feud going on, I’m Iris Jones” she reached out her hand, but both Damian and Sarah just stood starring at her. Feeling the Kitsune in the room, being very overwhelmed even seeing one. They were instinct, how was this even possible? She took her hand back pursed her lips. “Alright, so, Sebastian is missing?” she asked a little more concerned looking towards Lexie with eyes filling with empathy. She knew how she had felt when they had thought Mary-Jane had been gone.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 7:53 pm

She gave Cassian the location to the manor without a second thought of it, he was still one of the few people outside of the family she would trust with pretty much anything. Melanie hang up shortly after looking towards Lexie.  "Help will be here shortly," she gave her a brief smile, understanding the concern about being worried about family. All of them here did, even if it was somewhat different when your family were immortal - it didn't mean it changed the worry. Elias made it down the stairs, had listened a little bit in as Melanie's name had been called earlier - it had sound somewhat urgent, but he also knew when not to make too much of a scene.

Melanie turned her head towards the door the second she caught Cassian's scent. It had been a while since they last had spoken, and she wished it would have been better times - but they could catch up after they had made sure both Sebastian and Camila were safe. "A map is on its way," she spun around rushing to go find one, which luckily wasn't the hardest thing to find in this place - funny enough. Elias hang over the staircase looking down at, well he remembered Cassian - he did not remember the kitsune. Iris Jones. Lexie looked towards Iris and nodded a little. "I've called almost everyone - no one has seen him, signal is dead on his phone - and his friend Camila's, Melanie tried to call her too - it might be nothing, but you know - times like these," Lexie breathed out, the only one she hadn't called was Ash - but he travelled to the states for work a few days ago and would be back in two days time, she would hate to worry him when he couldn't get home right away either way, "it's important to trust your gut feeling, and its better to make sure that things are alright than to wait around," Elias spoke from the stairs before walking down just as Melanie returned with a map.

Melanie walked over to Cassian and handed it to him, giving him a small smile, she was sorry about having to call him about an issue and not just to catch up. She breathed out, "sorry this is the 'time to catch up' call," she apologized placing a hand on his upper arm shortly giving it a little squeeze before breathing out again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sending a signal that I'm here   Sending a signal that I'm here Empty

Sending a signal that I'm here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 5Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: