Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The time has come

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 10:33 am

LOCATION Ellison Avenue no. 8
DATE 21th of October 2021
TIME 14.00
ATTIRE Link
BONUS house
TOPIC FOR @Sariel
________

So, meeting a new brother. Having a dramatic excuse of a stressed out younger brother who was busy wedding planning, well Jamie had tried to help where he could - in between he had been looking for a place to stay. Kenna had offered him a room at the hotel while he looked, which he wasn't going to say no to. Who said no to free luxury? Not that he didn't made it out to the hut, because there was a shapeshifter he did enjoy having a few runs with time to time. Jamie stood out on the street, having gotten a pretty good deal on the house - it was bigger than for what he needed, but Jamie liked having space, besides he could make a home gym with one of the extra bedrooms - there were plenty of things he could use the space for. Jamie had contacted Sariel and stood out front near the porch waiting for her. Had he bought a house few houses from his older brother? Yes he had. Was it Jamie's own little way of finding ways to be close to family, absolutely. But as if he was going to admit that, and not just come with the excuse of it being the best for the money - which it also was. "Hey, I'm so glad you could make it," he smiled at her greeting her with a softer smile, as he walked over to give her a warm hug. "So, I found the house - come on lets go inside, I haven't even shown or told Nigel, Arch or Ella about this yet," he let go of her and took her hand, as he opened the door letting her inside.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 11:27 am

Time had been weird over the last couple of weeks. Staying with Ayah had provided more than enough drama than one should ever really be subjected to. And to be fair, there had been moments where she had been very close to just pack her bags and return back home, but she wasn’t even sure there was a home to go back to. Coming to Athena had been anything than what she had imagined, and even though that she knew that Jamie had played a big role in her not going anywhere. But she also had to be honest, that the true reason she hadn’t went anywhere yet? Had been meeting Laila, and the fact that she hadn’t just pushed her away and told her to go. Which was why she was walking down the street towards the address that Jamie had provided for her. A soft smile formed on her lips, as she saw him. A soft smile that didn’t really hold on her lips before it was gone again. She hugged him back, looking towards the house as he told her that he had found. “So, that makes this all special huh?” she mused putting her hands into her jacket pockets once again “Well then, let’s see it” she turned towards him and found a smile forming on her lips once again.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 11:53 am

"Well, I would like to think it does," he pressed his brows a little bit together and took a deeper breath in as they entered the house. Now there was still a lot to do, mostly because there wasn't much more than a simple couch and in the living room - at least yet. But that would all be taken care for sooner or later. Jamie let them inside to the larger living room and then let go of her arm so she could look around herself. "It's way more space than w... I need," he took a deeper breath in and walked towards the kitchen to open up the fridge and take out a champagne and opened it. "Care to celebrate with me?" He asked as he took out two glasses and placed on the kitchen counter. Jamie turned his head towards her with a smile. "So, I was thinking - Archie and Nora's wedding is coming around, and, ehm, I was wondering if, you would go with me?" He asked looking at her taking a deeper breath in, "you know, as my date," Jamie breathed out still keeping his eyes on her to see her reaction to his question. His heart already beating so heavy in his chest afraid of the answer, afraid she would say no. But he didn't really want anymore rants and ass kicks from Archie about not asking Sariel. Not taking the so called leap of faith.
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 12:52 pm

She looked around quite curiously, it seemed like a lot of space for just one guy. But maybe someone else was expected to move in with him? Or no that wouldn’t seem right, maybe it was for his family so he could be close to them and have enough space to invite them over. “Well, it is an upgrade from that hut in the forest” she said, walking towards him again watching how he pulled out a bottle of champagne. Now, they had been on a date. And it had been a lot of fun, she had even thought that at the end of the evening they would share that kiss between them that they always did in those movies Ayah had her see. But it had ended with them both pulling away and him walking home. Which had led her to believe, that before he could reject her that she had to get a little perspective, she had heard about a person that had the abilities to end a mate bond. Then he didn’t have to be so careful around her because she had the feeling that he had figured it out. And since nothing had happened, she just found that he was playing the decent guy that didn’t want to let her down. She was not sure what hurt her more.

She pressed her brows together as he talked about his brother and his fiancés wedding. Come with, as his date? “I” she titled her head licking her lips not knowing how to respond to that “I actual came by today, to say that I’m going” she whispered, letting her brown eyes find his. “Or you know, travelling away for a while, I, didn’t think” she licked her lips putting an arm over her chest grabbing her arm “After that one date, I didn’t think there would be another” her teeth started pulling at her upper lip feeling how nervosity spread in her chest.
Jamie

Jamie

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Jamie held his breath in what felt like an eternity, he observed how she tilted her head, and he found his smile faint just a little. She was going? Jamie pressed his brows a little together, she was going, his mouth filled dry for a moment and he realized he was still holding the breath he hoped he had let go of. Slowly, he breathed out, as she mentioned that she hadn't thought he would invite her out on another date. Jamie folded his lips together, looking down to the floor for a moment before finally breathing out. Hadn't it been Archie telling him enough times that he needed to snap out of what ever denial game the shapeshifter was playing, if he wasn't to miss out on something good. "I didn't mean to make you feel like that," he finally spoke and moved his eyes up towards her and placed the bottle of champagne on the counter, facing her again. "I've just been -" he took a sharper breath in and licked his lips a little bit, he needed to be done making excuses. "I don't want you to go," Jamie confessed and kept his eyes on hers. "I've been trying to perhaps push my feelings down, for longer than I care to admit. And I don't know why, because you deserve better than me not being straight forward about how I feel about you," he took a few steps closer reaching out for her, by letting his hands towards her hands where they were grabbing her arms. If she was going, he couldn't let her go without at least being honest. "I'm usually pretty good at this, and for some reason you have manage to make me go crazy - but in the most wonderful way possible, and I'm so sorry if that made me mislead you in any way. I really am." Jamie took a deeper breath in still not taking his eyes from hers. "I will do better, will you give me a chance to do better?"
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 1:41 pm

Just been, what?” she asked, as he started to try to explain what had been going on with him the last couple of weeks. Because it was always up and down, and she wasn’t really sure where she had him at all. It freaked her out because she had never been in this kind of situation before. She didn’t have any experience at all, and he held all the cards because he had. She didn’t move as his hand found her arms and made sure she wouldn’t move away from him. Her eyes kept at him while she tried to figure out what to say or do, and just decided that maybe she should hear him out. That might give her some insight how to move on from there.

I will do better, will you give me a chance to do better?

Sariel took a deep breath in, her eyes not moving from his and her lips not opening as she clearly thought about what to say right now. He didn’t know how to act around her? She moved her hands to take his off her arms. Still not saying anything, because she had no idea how to explain what she was feeling right now. Taking a deep breath in she licked her lips, blinking slowly before she took a step towards him. And as magnets that was push close enough, she let her lips crash down on his. If it was because he didn’t know how to take the first step, then it would seem she had too.
Jamie

Jamie

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Maybe he was too late? She moved her hands to let his fall down to his side, the silence was dreadful, and he could hear the sound of his own heart beating louder and louder. Jamie waited for her to say something, anything really. Then she took one step closer towards him and he felt her lips colliding with his. Jamie placed his arms around her in a heartbeat, kissing her back as he pulled her closer in towards him by having a hand on her waist as the other found a way behind her head. Jamie felt like a fool to have waited this long for their lips to meet, because this, the rush that washed over him with love and passion was beyond his wildest dreams. After some time, he released his lips from hers to catch his breath, still with his eyes closed he pressed his forehead towards hers, feeling the warm spread out his entire system. "I'm in love with you," he whispered as he took a deeper breath in, moving both hands to cup her face and ran his thumbs over her cheeksbones. "I'm in love with you Sariel." He pulled his head a little back to open his eyes and look into hers, letting her know he mean it.
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 2:28 pm

It was like the whole world crumbled around them. She felt how it unlocked something in her as his lips found hers, when he pulled her towards him. Her own arms that folded around his neck pulling him even closer. It was like that chamber of her heart was finally unlocking to let her experience this without wanting to run away as fast as she could. When he finally pulled away, she was breathing quite heavily still having her eyes close, trying to understand what had just happened. Fantasying about it, didn’t do the feeling justice. Neither did it when the words left his mouth. She could have sworn her heart flipped, dropping her stomach, and spreading a feeling inside of her that she didn’t really knew how to place or understand.

Took you long enough” she teased and pulled him back towards her to let their lips crush together. She wanted nothing more than to say it back. But she had no idea what love was, or how to express it. So she did what she felt her body wanted, and that was to get more of him, and closer.
Jamie

Jamie

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 10:06 am

Took you long enough.
Jamie chuckled a little at himself, before she pulled him towards her once again. Their lips colliding once again, his hands wandered over her arms, down to her waist, to her hips pulling her a little bit closer towards him. It sure had been taking him long enough to come home, but here he was finding home in the feeling that her lips blossomed up within him. Jamie had denied the tension for far too long, denied his feelings, but he was done with that, no more running away from what could become so much more beautiful than he could ever imagine. He parted their lips a moment after, still having her head close to his. He had been so scared to embody the feeling of being loved again, any change, anything new like that was scary - but Jamie was finally ready to let it in again, he was just happy that he wasn't too late. "So, will you stay?" He asked in a lower whisper, still with his eyes closed and his forehead resting against hers.
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 6:43 pm

Leaving had always been a way to protect herself. Now that he wanted to try, now that he wanted to be with her. She owed it to him, but mostly to herself to try. Maybe the one reason that she was so afraid, was because around him she couldn’t see her own destiny. Not like she could with others. How she had been able to look at herself in the mirror and see how every road led to her being the villain. But with him, she wasn’t sure what there would be instore. And it both frightened her, but also excited her in a way that she knew that if she didn’t take the chance, she would regret it.  A soft chuckle left her, as he pulled back letting his forehead press against hers. Her own eyes were closed as well. “Yes, I’ll stay, and yes, I would love to be your date, but you’ll be warned that I might freak out because of the many people” she tried to laugh, but she meant it. She wasn’t great with many people in the same space. And she would be very surprised if it wasn’t a big wedding that Elenora and Archibald had invited people too.
Jamie

Jamie

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 8:21 pm

The smile beaming on his lips was brighter than the sun, as she said she would stay, and that she would be his date to the wedding. Jamie was happy and relived that she would go with him, and that he had actually gotten himself kicked in the butt to do something about it. "We will come up with something, like, if you need to go catch some air, you just whisper it to me - and I will see for it to be possible," he gave her a comforting smile. Now Jamie had never been worried about crowds, unless it was the more judgmental crew he was facing, sometimes it did take its will power to be a shapeshifter in a group of evolved human hunters. "Besides, I'm sure they would understand if you would be in need of a break -" There would be a lot of people who would love to chat, Jamie was one of them, but for someone who wasn't used to that amount of people could find it uncomfortable. "How about, one of the next days, we go visit Nigel, Irina, Maya and Katelyn - I promised you a family dinner, didn't I?" Elenora and Archie had more than enough things they needed to do right now, otherwise he would have included them in the mingle. But it could be nice for her to have more cards on her hand than just him. He knew Ayah was invited so that made one more as well. "But right now," he placed a soft kiss on her lips once again. "Join me for that glass of champagne, we have a house to celebrate," Jamie whispered against her lips.
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyLør Okt 30, 2021 5:55 pm

Maybe it had been this she was so afraid off. Because the words he spoke, and how caring he suddenly became. It gave her something to lose. Him, and how he made her feel like she wasn’t incomplete. A soft sting formed in her eyes, almost threatening to let tears spill down her cheeks.  But she fought through it. Letting a soft smile form on her lips instead, as she listened to what else he had to tell her. An excited nod appeared as he talked about a family dinner. Something that made heat rise in her cheeks as she realized just how she had reacted to such a small act of kindness. A soft hum left her, as he caught her attention once more talking about right now. She felt how a warm feeling spread in her chest as he placed his lips against hers one more. “That we do” she sighed as he pulled away. Opening her eyes watching him as he walked towards the flask. Sariel quickly followed and thanked him softly as he handed her a glass taking a small sip of the bubbly drink that he had given her. “So, what do you want to make of the space?” she asked looking around the room before letting her eyes fall back to him.
Jamie

Jamie

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyLør Okt 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Going to open the bottle and pour up in the glasses, he felt so filled up with joy he couldn't even put it into words. It beamed out of him, and he handed her the glass, what would he be making of the space? Jamie chuckled a little bit. "Well, I've made a few designs I can show you later - but first and formost, I want to make it a home. Not just for me," he took a deeper breath in, "I want you to feel at home too," he felt himself holding his breath for a while. Because he had never really hold back once he had put his mind onto something, and now that he had unlocked his heart, he wasn't counting on putting a lock on it anytime soon. "However, we might get some roommates - can I was going to pick them up in an hour or so, if you are up for meeting them," he took a sip of his champagne as he took his phone out opening a picture. "We are picking up these two little fellas," he turned the phone around to show her a picture of two dogs from a shelter. "They have been at the shelter for so long, and I went by there the other day. And I just had to, so what do you say?" Jamie asked and tilted his head a little bit to the side with a big smile on his lips.
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 3:55 pm

She was just about to take a sip, as he commented on the fact that he wanted to make it a home. But not just for him, she waited almost breathlessly on what he was going to say. She was just about to ask what that meant if she could move in? But then he kept talking, informing her that they would be getting some roommates. At this point she just looked like one big question mark. Pick them up? Two little fellas? What on earth was this man going on about, was he about to have a stroke? Then she looked down at the phone and saw the two dogs that was on the screen. Then she looked up and shook her head with a big smile on her lips. She put down her glass of champagne and let her fingers pull his chin towards her. “You delightful crazy man” she whispered pulling him closer and placed her lips softly against his. Her arms folded around his neck wanting him closer once more. “So what am I really saying yes too? You want me to move in with you, and have these two live with us? Because then yes” she asked, not really putting a lid on what she wanted in all of this.
Jamie

Jamie

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Jamie was very excited about how this was going to blossom, especially because it all came down to if she wanted this as much as he wanted this. It was some rather big steps, even if it didn't seem like such big step for Jamie - it was. It was about stepping out into a new relationship, accepting that he was allowed to fall in love again, and allowed to be with someone else - that he could be happy again, and if he did find happiness that it was okay for him to hold onto it. Of course he knew he was a man with bigger visions, he never did anything half heartedly. Jamie chuckled a little by her whisper as she once again pulled him closer to place her lips upon his and he kissed her back. Almost shocked it had taken him this long, because how could you not have acted on something that always had been feeling like a pull in the right direction, but he also knew it was the fear of screwing something up, the fear of it not being for him to hold onto. Jamie placed his phone back in his pocked and the glass on the counter, to get a grab around her waist to pull her closer towards him. He nodded a bit. "That is pretty much it, yeah," he smiled so brightly he was sure if he smiled more his lips would crack. The overwhelming sensation of happiness spread out with warmth in the entire room. "Nothing would make me happier than to share this with you," he confessed.
Sariel

Sariel

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 2:09 pm

You are making my cheeks hurt at this point” she laughed, she couldn’t remember when she had smiled this much. She could even feel it in the muscles around her cheeks how they were pulled in a direction they weren’t used to. What her former self wouldn’t think about her now, her abandonment from her quest to make her mother and Michael pay for what they had done to her. Now she wanted nothing more than to just forget that part of her life and start all over. Open a new book, a new chapter wasn’t even enough to describe how ready she was to just be someone else. To let Jamie show her that the world wasn’t as dark as she thought it had been. She finally saw the colors.

Well then, I say we bring these beautiful boys’ home” she hummed, leaning towards him to capture his lips once more. Feeling the happiness spread in her chest, as she pulled him even closer, not really able to stop herself. Feeling how the bond in her body that connected her to him even more, almost screamed for him. It was hard to quiet it down, now that she had finally let him in.
Sponsoreret inhold

The time has come Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The time has come   The time has come Empty

The time has come
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Try one more time
» Time goes on even when we do not
» Time for some fun [Cw]
» Time for changes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: