Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut Empty
IndlægEmne: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 11:32 am

Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

LOCATION The academy, dining hall
DATE 7th of October 2021
TIME lunch
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Katelyn xx

Okay, the start hadn't been what he had hoped. Far from actually. It was weird having been used to Maya annoying him for the last two years, to suddenly not having her hanging around, but of course the sour wolf had looked forward to then at least hang out with his girlfriend. Which they did, they did hang out a lot, and he also respected that they both time to time, hang out with other people - but, but did she have to hang out with Dominic? Like, he could swear that guy was trying something, or at least Roman liked to theorize every single worst scenario of it. He had even spammed Maya with messages to a point where she had to calm him and tell him to stop being so petty. Which of course reminded him of a really good reason to walk over to the table where Katelyn was sitting with her new friend eating lunch.

Roman had put a sandwich and some coffee on a tray, along with some fresh fruits he had been quick to grab. He placed his tray next to Katelyn's before sitting down next to her, placing his arm around her to give her a little half hug, before leaning over to give her temple a soft kiss. "What are you two gossiping about?" He asked, mostly Katelyn but couldn't help look over at Dominic. His wolf was far from satisfied with the guy in front of him, neither was Roman - but he also couldn't really say anything without coming off as petty or clingy.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyLør Sep 18, 2021 6:32 pm

Being oblivious was both a curse and a blessing. Because the natural charisma that Katelyn was born with, drew in a lot of unwanted attention. Last year it had ended with her being target by a group of girls, this year everything had changed, and she wasn’t really sure why. People were so much sweeter to her, and she had gotten a great study buddy in Dominic. Again, her ignorance didn’t really let her see how the fact that she was hanging out so much with her new friend had affected Roman.

She started laughing as Dominic made a perfect impression of their very boring chemist teacher, the monotone dialogue making anyone tired enough sleep as soon as he started talking to the class. A small shock went through her body as Roman suddenly sat down next to her. But her shock quickly turned into glee as she turned towards him as he placed a kiss on her temple. “Oh! We’re were just talking about how Braverman is a snooze in class” Katelyn said with a grin and looked towards Dominic that nodded, the shapeshifter clearly didn’t care for how the werewolf was looking at him as he turned his green eyes towards Katelyn with an almost adoring look. Again, the aasimar didn’t see it as she only had eyes for her boyfriend.
How has your day been so far?
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyLør Sep 18, 2021 6:59 pm

He took a deeper breath in, oh yeah, he had heard about Braverman - Roman was lucky that they hadn't been stuck with him when he was assigned the class when he first started. Not that Mrs. Altman was way better, at least she let them set fire to stuff, or at least she had let them after Maya had seemed to do nothing but wanting to light things on fire. Then again, maybe he had just gotten used to the excitement now that it suddenly had faded away. Roman was known to be sour, grumpy even, but not angry or violent at any sort, but the way that Dominic looked at Katelyn, there wasn't a fiber in the werewolf's body that liked it at all. Not because he didn't trust Katelyn because he did, Roman trusted Katelyn with all his heart and soul, it was Dominic he didn't trust. Roman held his disgust in as he looked at the gaze the shapeshifter gave Katelyn, before he moved his eyes to his girlfriend as she talked to him. "It's been okay, Altman has us work with all this redox stuff, which means I really miss Maya here to make the assignments with a blink of an eye," he chuckled a bit and breathed out. "But, which also reminded me, are you still up for going out to look for her birthday present after school?" Roman asked as he scratched the back of his head a little. He knew it was a special day, Maya usually never celebrated her birthday, mainly because she hadn't felt like there was a reason to celebrate - but this year was different because she had her family now, and he also knew it was a special day for Maya's family, because just like Maya, it was their first time celebrating it with her after all that time.

"I mean, we can also wait till tomorrow if that fits you better - but I saw this new vegan place down town that we perhaps could check out as well, I saw it got some great reviews," he added with a warmer smile. Yes, as a werewolf he naturally liked eating meat, and he needed it, but he didn't mind swift up a few meals time to time and try something new. He did his very best to avoid giving Dominic any attention.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 12:38 pm

Katelyn pulled a face as Roman talked about redox reductions. It wasn’t her favorite thing in chemistry, but even though her mind didn’t work quite as fast nor was as smart as her sister. She was still quite bright, luckily, she had inherited that part from her mother. She still remembered that one time she had brought home her physics assignment and asked her father to help. He had looked like a deer in headlight and asked if she rather go outside and shoot some cans down with the knew gun he had purchased.
Well, if you want, we can look at it together if you want?” she said with a bright smile, knowing very well that Roman would be more than capable to do his homework alone. But every chance she got to hang out with him, she would take. “Oh!” she exclaimed with an even brighter smile as Roman mentioned going out finding a present for Maya for her birthday. This was much better, so she quickly shook her head as he asked if tomorrow was better. “I can go today; you know I always have extra time to spend with you” she winked and turned towards Dominic catching his awkward expression before it returned to normal. Katelyn smiled a little apologetic; she could understand why it would be awkward sitting there as the third wheel. “Well, I need to go to track class now anyway” Dominic explained nodding, Katelyn pressed her brows together “But lunch just started?” he shook his head “Its fine, but we are still on for Saturday to go over our case for psychology, right?” Katelyn quickly nodded “yes! Can’t have Misses Mosby on our case” she laughed and get up to give him a hug as he went towards the doors.

She sat down and took a bite of her apple turning to her boyfriend “So, how many classes do you have after this?” she asked, trying to figure out how to meet up after school.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 1:24 pm

Roman smiled, the sour wolf rarely smiled, it was something he kept to the people closest to him. He was happy she wanted to do it today, so much he gladly forgot that Dominic was sitting across them. Roman was excited to go out and spent the hours after school with his girlfriend. At least he had forgotten that stupid looking shapeshifter being here till he spoke, making the werewolf roll his eyes a little looking as he looked at him.  He flashed him a fake smile as he got up, clearly nothing but happy that the shapeshifter was leaving them alone. Still on for Saturday, the smile fainted for a brief moment not wanting to lose face. However, he failed that mission as soon as Katelyn got up to give Dominic a hug. He once again rolled his eyes and took a deeper breath in not letting her see it. It wasn't her fault that he felt lonely outside inside school, and yes of course she needed to have her own friends. He just needed to find some new friends to hang out with now that Wayne and Maya weren't going here anymore.

Roman breathed out and smiled as she sat down next to him again, letting their eyes meet. "I have chemistry and then biology, but you know those classes are my jam, should be quite easy," he chuckled a little bit licking his lips. Well, everyone knew he hadn't liked those classes as much without Maya to add a little fire to the hours. "How about you?" He asked not sure how many classes she had left for the day.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 11:10 pm

“Of course, its you we are talking about” Katelyn mused winking, she turned to her lunch and took a bite of her sandwich. “I was a little bombed when I figured out just how many products vegans eat that isn’t even good for the environment last I had biology –“ she shook her head, it was a wild thought just how much you needed to take into consideration of what you did to the earth. And it always pained her being on the subject, because she knew that she was apart of the problem that the earth she was so connected to was in problems. Hopefully when she died, she could be the reason why the earth could feel like it could breathe again for a while.

Well, Math and then I have my last classes in martial arts” she gave a big smile to him “Kind of wish those classes was switch, even though it means that I’ll be in a good mood when I’m done with todays classes” she leaned over and stole a quick kiss from his lips “even though knowing that I’m going to see you after, is more than enough to keep my spirits up for the rest of the day” she mused taking another bite of her sandwich, looking a little thoughtful out in the air. This year had really been through chances. Sometimes it felt like three years should fit into this one. But for all that had happened, the good and the bad she wouldn’t chance it for a second. Because, in the end it had brought the most amazing things. She looked back at Roman giving him a loving look while chewing on another bite of her food.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 10:23 am

"Well, you do have Robin, ending any day with him is something to be grateful for," Roman pointed out with a warmer smile. Roman did not mind any of the other martial art teachers, but there was just something about Jack that Roman liked. He smiled into the quick kiss she stole, pressing his brows together indicating he thought it too short, but he took everything he could. Every second with her he was so grateful for. Roman picked up some of his food and started eating it. As then the rest of the day went off, and it had been delightful getting to spend the afternoon with her shopping and just be them. Even if he had to give into the fact that she was to make an assignment with Dominick earlier on, he still was not fond of that guy. Sitting in the kitchen after talking with Maya about it. Or more complaining about it.

__ October 13th __

It was a few days since he had spoken to Hermine in the woods. Still trying to figuring out what was going on with Rose he had not really thought about his little chatting with his ex girlfriend as something meaningful, it was just a talk to him between friends. So, while in her bedroom with the door respectfully open just a little bit, because the last thing he wanted was for Nigel to skin him alive for anything - Roman was reading up on a paper due tomorrow. "I ran into Hermine in the woods the other day, apparently she is camping near my cave, which was weird - I think she might be lonely," he said not thinking too much about how he spoke, it was just an observation for now to him at least. He moved eyes from the book over to Katelyn, honestly the last thing he wanted to be doing right now was studying.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Lying on her stomach in the bed while she was writing things down on a block while reading a paper that was due to Friday, she hadn’t really noticed how Roman really didn’t seem like one that actually wanted to do homework. For some reason she just felt a pressure in succeeding in this year, really show that she could be as brilliant as her mother and sister. Not that she was near the same intellectual, which was why she had to work twice as hard. It was also a way for her to cope with just how much had happened the last couple of months and then the fact that winter always brought up memories she would rather be without. And then it was also a month where the nature would retreat in its power. Rest until spring were everything would start all over when the sun was back in full force.

Katelyn looked up as Roman started speaking, putting down her pen as she heard Hermine’s name. She raised a brow; she had been camping near his cave? Why? She licked her lips as he then went on to mention that she might be lonely. What on earth did that mean? Now Katelyn had already been oddly jealous at Hermine when she had been together with Roman. Which she had only really understood when he had helped her back when some of the kids from the school had pranked her. Because she had been in love with him. Then there had been so many small moments where she was reminded that every first that Roman had with her, he had already had with Hermine. Which was such a stupid thing to be jealous off. But she couldn’t help it. She realized she hadn’t really commented on him meeting Hermine. “Oh” she started looking back at her paper. “Then why is she camping near your cave?” She asked, feeling how a horrible feeling started to spread in her chest. "I mean, she has her pack and her parents"
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 1:13 pm

Maybe Roman was a little bit oblivious to the obvious he didn't see what Hermine still saw in him, because to be fair, he didn't share those same feelings, and therefor he could not really get his mind there. Roman closed his book and turned on to his side, supporting his head with his hand as his eyes found Katelyn. "I don't know, well her excuse was that her feet just let her there," he pressed his brows a little bit together. Roman understood what it meant to have a place that was safe where you could just be yourself for a moment, to cancel out the white noise, one of the reasons he had wanted to try get Rose out to some of his secret hidden spots. "Or she said she had been keeping tabs on it - made sure no strangers trespassed," now he had taken Katelyn to the cave before, as well as Maya. Then again, Maya had also been there once or twice along with Hermine back then. Now Katelyn and Maya's family had plenty of things to figure out at the moment, especially after they had just found out that Jack was their uncle few days ago. "Well, I can't speak for her pack nor her parents -" Roman pressed his brows a little bit together as he took a deeper breath in. "Maybe she just needed a safe place to stay for a few days." Roman theorized for a moment.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 1:23 pm

She didn’t really know who she was angrier at. Hermine because she kept going back to Roman, after she had decided that he wasn’t worth fighting for. Or in her eyes it was like that, even though two packs normally shouldn’t cross didn’t mean you couldn’t work together. Okay, she knew that wasn’t fair. But still didn’t mean she liked Hermine. Or maybe herself because she kept feeling like this, and she knew that it wasn’t right. “Well, if it’s your cave, I don’t get why she feels like she needs to keep taps on it” she mumbled, a little more annoyed than she had wanted. “What happened then, you just talked or?” she asked, as she started to scribble down things on the paper, a little more roughly which meant that she poked through the paper. “Shit” she mumbled and got up to get a book to place under so she wouldn’t make the same mistake again.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 1:34 pm

She was right of course, this was his cave, at least in Roman's head and in the sense of all animals did like to have their own territory. It was his and he had never had any issues with other werewolves nor shapeshifters trying to claim it. With the recent hunter issues around in the forest, well of course he found a comfort in Hermine had made sure that there wasn't an ambush or something like that, well at least it was how he saw it. "Well, I mean - with all the attacks, maybe she just wanted to make sure no one was waiting around," even if with his skills and knowledge for when he was in danger, it was a nicer gesture, wasn't it? If it was the case for it all. "We just talked for a while," he pressed his brows a little bit together and licked his lips for a moment. "She just wanted to know how I was doing, I guess," Roman scratched the back of his ear a little with his free hand, and took a deeper breath in as she started to more roughly scribble something down. Only to poke through the paper and get up a book so it wouldn't happen again. "So, yeah."
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Okay no, she didn’t like it. She didn’t like one bit that Hermine thought that she could still run around trying to protect Roman. What did she hope that he would take her back after they had broken up? To be fair she hadn’t even known that they were still friends.  “Oh, okay” she mumbled, placing herself back into the bed, but this time she placed her back up against the bedframe with the things she needed to do her homework against her thighs and tried to read it, only to notice that she read the same thing over and over because she kept forgetting what it was she had tried to read. “Yeah, nice huh, that she wants to look out for you didn’t even know that you two were still friends” she couldn’t help herself from letting the words slip over her tongue before it had happened. Her teeth bit down on her bottom lip before she redirected her gaze towards her homework. She officially didn’t like this part of being in a relationship. She had no idea, that she was eve that jealous. But here she was.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Roman pressed his brows together watching her to sit back on the bed, making his eyes follow her, as he lifted himself up sitting so he better could look at her, crossing his legs. "To be honest, neither did I. I mean she swung by at my birthday, and I hadn't seen her since," well he had never figured out what caused Hermine to flee form wanting to celebrate his birthday, and yes, he had hoped she would leave so he could get to Katelyn - but never managed to do anything he wanted that day. "But you know, I don't have many friends back at the academy these days - so, it was nice, just talking," he confessed. Roman didn't blame his friends for having moved on, it was still just weird going from having his little gang, to be so short handed now. "But would much rather talk to you than anyone else, don't tell Maya," he chuckled a bit to himself, letting himself move over and place his head so it leaned against her thigh as his big brown eyes looked up towards her. "Maybe we should go for a hike one of the days? When we aren't too busy?" Roman suggested, using his elbow to support him while the other arm reached out towards her hand that held the pencil.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Her eyes flew up as he told her that she had been at his birthday as well. What?. That was months ago, and he hadn’t told her why he hadn’t been able to see her that day. She had just thought maybe his family had wanted to do something, and she had just shared the muffins she had made with Maya and Howie. But he had been with her instead? Katelyn folded her lips, doing everything in her power not to snap at him. “Didn’t know that you felt lonely too” she mumbled, feeling bad about the fact that she hadn’t picked up on that. Which only made the whole thing about him talking to Hermine much worse. She even tried to chuckle with him as he made a joke that he would rather just talk with her, and she shouldn’t tell Maya. She looked at him as he placed his head against her leg. “yeah, yeah sure sounds like a plan” she mumbled not really being able to hold his gaze “You could always ask Maya, or Hermine if they want to go one on” oh she could have slapped herself, but just like so many other things. You couldn’t take back words, nor actions.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 2:21 pm

"It's not like I can sneak Maya back to chemistry class with me," he breathed out. It was most of all sometimes just hard how Katelyn's family seemed to grow with a new uncle for Katelyn every month, and here Roman was still one brother short not in the same luck. He pressed his brows a bit together when she mentioned that he could always ask Maya or Hermine if they wanted to go, making the werewolf frown a little bit. "That is not what I said," he breathed out slowly, but calmly. "I want to go with you," Roman had two younger sisters, it wasn't like they hadn't been grumpy and picking on him in the past, even Maya had snapped at him few times in the past - not to mention all the other people he had pissed off by simply opening his mouth and speak out, "Did I say something wrong?" He therefor wondered, because he knew, well he did know sometimes he could say something rude, and it had not been in his intentions to do so, therefor he did not move his head away or anything of the sort. Roman just hoped she would be honest with him, not that he had even considered the thought of the fact that his encounter with Hermine had been the one to stir all this up.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 2:34 pm

She rubbed her foot with her other as she could feel how nervous and uncomfortable, she was about the whole situation. Pressing her brows together as he asked if she had said something wrong. Because he hadn’t, well, maybe it didn’t help that he only first told her now. Not that she didn’t trust him, and that he would have told if something big had happened. It was just, she didn’t like it. “No, no you didn’t say anything wrong” she breathed out putting her things away and got up from the bed. “I just, I don’t like her okay” she then placed her arm over her chest and looked away. “And maybe, maybe I just don't like the idea of my boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend still hanging around his spot and showing up on his birthday so I couldn’t spend the day with you, alright?” she finally got out being as honest as she could. Which sometimes, wasn’t always all that good. As the truth could hurt.

Sidst rettet af Katelyn Tors Nov 18, 2021 2:57 pm, rettet 1 gang
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Okay, so he hadn't said anything wrong, that was at least a step in the right direction, wasn't it? Then she put away her things and got up from the bed, making Roman sit up once again pressing his brows confused together about what got her so worked up. I just, I don’t like her okay, Roman tilted his head a little bit to the side, now he had talked a little bit with Maya regarding this, mostly because he had been upset that he could make it to celebrate his birthday with the people he wanted before his parents and siblings had stolen him off after. It had really just been the worst birthday ever. Roman took a sharper breath in, listening, well if he was being completely honest it was just like how he felt whenever he saw Dominic. However, Dominic and Katelyn had never really actually dated, so other than Dominic being in love with Katelyn, and that Roman could despite the shapeshifter more than enough for as it was - but the situation was a little different with Hermine. Because Hermine had been Roman's first girlfriend. "I know, I hated it too," he thereby said and got up from the bed and walked over to her, slowly reaching out for her hands to take, and took a deeper breath in. "Look, I will tell her to find somewhere else to hang out, go home to her pack or parents, or find her own awesome hideout - even though I'm sure no places are as cool as mine," he replied looking at Katelyn. "You know I love you right?" He asked softly as he lifted one of her hands up an placed a tender kiss on the back of it.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 3:04 pm

She really didn’t deserve him being so nice about it. Because she had no right to decide who he should be hanging out with or not. Just because she was insecure about how she could compete with the first love of his life. Which made her body warm to think about that there were things they could do, that were just their first, right? You could always just find your own things. A soft smile formed on her lips as he asked if she knew that he loved her. A soft nod formed on her head, having to close her eyes as his lips kissed the back of her hand. “I love you too” she whispered before opening her eyes. “And don’t tell her to find someplace else, if you’re still friends I have to accept that, and you deserve to have people in your life that care about you and that you can feel yourself around” she tried giving him a soft smile “Just, I just get jealous, so there is that” Katelyn explained and turned her hand around grabbing his waist to pull him towards her. Planting a kiss towards his lips. “because I just want you all to myself” she giggled placing her arms around her neck, and kissed him deeper this time.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 3:21 pm

Roman took a little deeper breath in as she said he shouldn't tell her to find somewhere else, but to be honest he was going to either way. At least till he figured out if Maya was right, and Hermine wasn't just out to be his friend, not that he often thought people had secret plans - but you never knew. Roman had never thought of anyone would get jealous about him, just like how he never had thought of himself as the jealous type till he had seen Dominic hanging around Katelyn. Then she suddenly grabbed him around the waist and pulled him closer towards her, not waiting long after their lips met to kiss her back. "Well you have me," he whispered against her lips letting his arms fold around her waist pulling her closer towards him as she once again kissed him, Roman reciprocated the kiss. He didn't want there to be any doubt in her that she was the only one him. The only one he saw. Yes, Hermine had been his first girlfriend. But Katelyn was the first person he had ever loved, truly and completely.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 3:38 pm

A soft hum of appreciation left her as he told her that she had him. “And you have me” she managed to tell before kissing him back. Now there had been times where things had leading to somewhere. The tension and pull in their kisses that had been very hard to fight. But every time she had pushed back, wanting to wait and make sure that she was actually ready. Just like the gentleman Roman was, he had always accepted it and never pressured. Maybe it was the talk about Hermine and her being jealous. Maybe it was the fact that some girls had talked about if you didn’t do it, at one point the guy would just stop waiting and find it somewhere else. Which sounded ridicules in her ears. But then she had asked her father, that of course, as oblivious he could be. Just had told her that yes, boys where the worst. He would know because he had been one. And both him and Jamie hadn’t been all that nice as they had been younger. Which had got her thinking, what if she kept holding out and then Roman would find someone that would give it to him?

So, she got swept away in the moment, letting her arms pull him closer, fumbling back as she hit her desk. Not that it made her break the kiss, just kissing him back even more than before. Feeling a slight confusing pull in her stomach as her hand glided down his jaw to his neck and up into his hair.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyFre Nov 19, 2021 7:44 pm

It was funny how many people didn't see Roman as a rather patient man, and to be fair in many aspects in life he wasn't. But one thing he never wanted to do, was force himself upon Katelyn in any way. He loved her so freaking much, it some times was hard to pull back from the tension of the moment, but no, he respected the fact that she hadn't been ready for them to take that step. At some point he had talked to Rose about, normally he would have asked Maya - but talking to his best friend at something that regarded her sister  - didn't seem right, not in this. His mind tuned from those thought, as she pulled him closer, lighting up the spark once again.

His kiss perhaps a bit greedy, but as the passion spoke within them it was hard not to give just a little bit into it. The werewolf's hands wander slowly up her back, before they moved down again, holding onto her hips as he so passionately kissed her as he felt her hands running up to his jaw, up into his hair, driving him insane in the best way possible.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyFre Nov 19, 2021 9:59 pm

It was someone had lit a fire in her, and the fuel was his kisses which she couldn’t get enough off. To be fair, she couldn’t get enough of him. In every aspect she just wanted to get him to know better. Body and soul. Which was why it was hard to pull back when they had started this. She easily jumped up on the desk and with the help of her legs she pulled him closer to her, as she put them around his waist.

She had no idea how long they continued and how her hands had ended up under his shirt. But at one point she needed to pull back feeling how their heavy and hot breaths mixed. For a moment she was wondering if she as so many times before should put a lid on it. But on the other hand, she really wanted to. And at this point she had understood there would be no perfect timing. So, she took the leap. “Do you – ehm” she whispered letting her tongue glide over her swollen lips. “Do you have any protection?” not that she figured that he would, but that would mean she was about to venture out and see if she could find some.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 5:22 pm

His heart started beating faster an faster by the second, his entire body acting up as she jumped on the desk, and locking him in, making each little kiss intensified by the second. His hand gliding over her thighs, his finger's tickling to touch the skin underneath, but he kept himself in check - to his best ability -  which was surprisingly good, but he had done that for months by now, keeping himself from not invading a space that wasn't his. It wasn't like they hadn't had being making out rather intensely before, but this time it was just slightly different, she didn't really stop him or herself. She didn't pull her hands away from touching him. Then she pulled back, and he felt his forehead against hers, how the mixed hot air between their lips brushed against his face. As she spoke, he moved his head a little bit back, not removing his hands from her thighs, but looked at her. He blinked a little by her question and the heat returned to his cheeks rather flushed. "Uhm - I," he took a deeper breath in. Then directing his thoughts, did he - had she really just asked? "I don't thi-" Roman breathed out. "Are you sure?" He also wanted to make sure, but his thought had just exploded a bit. Now wasn't that the first rule, always be prepared? Yes it was, but he had never been good at remembering nor following the main rules.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 5:42 pm

She bit down her lip while she waited for him to catch what she had just asked. Because she knew that came rather unexpected. She nodded softly as he asked if, she was sure. She was, she had been sure for such a long time. Just held it off, because she was scared. Maybe that it wouldn’t feel as good, or maybe she would disappoint in some way. But she had finally understood after talking with Violet and Willow that there would never be a perfect time, nor a perfect first time. It would be all the next, where you got to explore things together that would be good. And she wanted that, she wanted to explore every aspect of the relationship she could with him. “yes, I’m sure” she looked towards the door “I think, I might be able to find some” she kissed him again, only wanted to make it a soft and short kiss. But still caught up in the heat she couldn’t help but put pressure in it, feeling how the heat caught on fire. “I’ll be right back” she whispered finally taking her lips away, jumped down from the desk to sneak downstairs and see if it wouldn’t be able to find some protection for them. At the end she sneaked into the bathroom that her father had, okay so, Irina was pregnant. But they had to have been using protection before, right? Looking around in cupboards feeling how her heart was beating fiercely against her chest. She really didn’t want to get caught in this. Finally, she found what she looked for, hit it in her bra and tried to sneak back to her room.
Roman

Roman

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Okay, she wanted to find some. Okay. The second Katelyn jumped down from the desk and moved to go on adventure, he could feel how heavy his heart started to beat. He was nervous, but not in like a bad way, but in a way he wanted it to be comfortable, be sure that she was as sure as she said she was. A million thoughts was roaming around in his head, and he walked around in circle for a moment. He ran a hand through his hair, a bit and sat down on the bed, should he take off his shirt? Would that look to desperate? He became uncomfortably self-aware of every movement he made.

Maya had just been swinging by quickly, it had seemed that there was no one home right now, but she could smell her sister and Roman being home, so she would just quickly grab what she had left in the living room and go, but it was also rude not saying hey, right? So, Maya ran up the stairs and stopped as she saw Katelyn sneak out from their father and Irina's bedroom. "What are you doing?" She wondered and tilted her head a little bit to the side and pressed her brows together. And why did she look so flushed? It took Maya a few seconds before a little knowing smirk started to curl on her lips.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut   Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut Empty

Could you maybe just like, stab me…right in the gut
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Spisesalen-
Gå til: