Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Forget (verb): fail to remember

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

Forget (verb): fail to remember - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember - Page 2 EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 4:32 pm

As he felt like he was satisfied he took his teeth out of her wrist and bit his own tongue to let his blood fall upon her wounds so they could close up. He then retracted his vampiric features and looked back up at her. Letting his left hand caress her cheek gently. He licked his lips clean from any residue blood, after all he was quite experienced in drinking without spilling too much “You should really get some rest,” he said and looked at her with caring eyes. He was ready to support her if she felt too weak. After all, she had overworked herself way too much. “I can make sure you get home safe… If you want to go home?” he didn’t directly offer her to sleep at his place, but he had an idea that she might not be getting the rest she wanted if she went home to Hope Gardens. “Now that you’ve ruined your phone, I can just contact him and tell him you’re in good hands?” he said quite calmly. He knew very well, that if he called or texted Killian, Killian wouldn’t hesitate to come and get Iris. Oscar was also quite surprised why the old man hadn’t come back already. If he came or not, Oscar need to be gone.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember - Page 2 EmptySøn Aug 29, 2021 12:32 pm

At a point she got so lightheaded that she just closed her eyes and leaned back. She theorized that it gave the same endorphin inducement as when you got choked and then was let to breathe again. She felt how he stopped drinking and let his tongue glide over her skin, a new piece of information was flashing through her mind. She remembered he had done that before, and the day at the office came back more or less in a whole picture.

mmhm” she mumbled slowly as he told her that she needed rest. She did. Her piercing blue eyes opened as he asked if she wanted to go home. A cheeky smile formed on her lips “Normally I would say you at least need to buy me dinner first, before you invite me home, but given we already skipped the steps of normalcy –“ she laughed a little and then shook her head. “I can find a taxi and get home, no need to play a gentleman around me” she winked at him and pulled out of his grip she wanted to ask him more in details on what had happened. But right now, she was to tired, and she needed to get home to her sister to make sure that she was okay and that everything was okay with their grandmother.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember - Page 2 EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 3:25 pm

She somewhat agreed about needing rest, but she had energy enough to give him a cheeky smile, leaving him to know that she was still out for some kind of trouble, even though these things had been more than enough drama for her, in his opinion. He chuckled shortly as she mentioned he should’ve taken her out for dinner before she would invite him home. He couldn’t help but think how he wouldn’t be staying with her, but only wanted to follow her home and make sure she got home safe.
She winked at him and got herself out of his grip. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to take a taxi alone,” he protested calmly. “Please, I’m not playing around, I just want to follow you home,” he said and kept his eye at her, “I’ll leave as soon as you’re indoors,” he assured her.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 10:36 am

She was slightly taken aback with his serious voice. Her blue eyes glided over his face and saw that he meant it. Her heart leaped in her throat. It was all a little too much for her. Just twenty or so minutes ago she couldn’t even remember who he was. Now all these memories were floating around in her mind, and it was like they belonged to her but also to someone else that she didn’t know. It was giving her a slight headache and she just wanted to be alone and not think about him being nearby. She didn’t say anything at first, because she was contemplating what she could do right now. Her tongue slowly licked over her lips before she then nodded her head. “Fine” she whispered almost breathlessly.

Iris then turned around and started walking towards the road where it would be easier to flag down a taxi that was out of service. Believing that Oscar would follow her now that he had asked her not to do it alone. With a small breath she looked from side to side, before she raised her hand and a black taxi drove into the side. She turned around to make sure that Oscar was still there before she sat in the back and gave the taxi driver the address that he needed to drive back to. A small chuckle left her, as Oscar sat down beside her and closed the door. The tension was thick the very moment that the door closed, and she knew that he was so close to her. A small hum left her throat as she tried to distract herself from it and let her eyes follow the landscape that was gliding past them as they drove to her home.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember - Page 2 Empty

Forget (verb): fail to remember
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» just forget it
» Did you really think I would forget it? (XXX)
» How to forget - Grecia
» That night we couldn't quite forget
» Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Brewed-
Gå til: