Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Forget (verb): fail to remember

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

Forget (verb): fail to remember Empty
IndlægEmne: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 10:45 am

Dedicated to @Oscar

DATE | 26th of August 2021
TIME | Noon
WEATHER | It’s the last days of summer, its warm and son is out
PLACE | Brewed
SURRONDINGS | Not a lot of people, but there is still somewhat busy
ATTIRE | Outfit + a apron

It had been almost two weeks after Iris had met Oscar O’Malley Addams. Her father’s rival. And a meeting that had gone from her pranking her father, to her having sex in the conference room with the vampire. What was the twist was the fact that Iris couldn’t remember. She knew that she had TP’ed her father’s office, the duck taped Cassian’s too. But meeting Oscar was erased from her mind, yet again. She had therefore not reacted when the vampire had started in front of her, just given him a sweet smile and welcomed him to Brewed. She had then walked over to take other people’s orders, made coffee, and cleaned tables. But every now and then her eyes had wandered to the man sitting outside. An untouched cake and coffee that was probably cold now. She knew that her coworkers all had tried to walk over and strike a conversation, coming back blushing and made into sorry puddles of neediness. Iris had just shaken her head, and not really understand the fuss. He was a very beautiful mand. Attractive even. But she didn’t understand the need to react to him like they all did.

She finally stopped cleaning a table near him and walked over and gave him a sweet smile. “wasn’t it to your satisfaction?” she asked and nodded towards the cake and cold coffee. “Want me to get you something else, or just clean it for you?” placing the dish bucket against her hips, waiting for his answer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 11:25 am

Event though Oscar had found Iris number in his phone, he hadn’t texted or called her feeling quite sure she would find him herself if she really longed to see him. After all, he was also a busy man like her father, except he got everything in order and simplified. He didn’t have to work around the clock to keep his business going. This was also why Oscar had taken the opportunity to explore the streets of Aston. He couldn’t really eat anything that everyone else did, because he always got very, very sick from it. Then there was clothing, bookstores and much more. The first thing that had caught his attention was actually a bookstore, because even though he was nine-thousand-years-old he still hadn’t read every book in the world, because there was constantly published new ones. So, he went inside and bought a crime-book.
As he went on his exploration of Aston he stumbled upon a café and recognized a face. Iris Jones. Why couldn’t he smell her?
He shoved the question out of the way and got inside to order something so he could allow himself to sit at the café and wait for her to get off. Coffee and cake. He sat himself outside under one of the parasols and started reading.

How long he had been sitting there, he wasn’t really sure off, but time and time again waiters and waitresses had asked him if there was anything they could do for him, if it wasn’t satisfying or if they should remove it. Every time he had just said everything was fine and smiled kindly at them. Each and every one had raised heartbeats and every time they accepted that he was all okay, he could hear them exhale as they had turned around to head inside.

Iris was getting closer and closer as she cleaned some tables, only that he really heard it. Heartbeat, the way she walked, moved and her breathing. He could remember it so clearly as if had only been an hour ago they had last met. He heard her question and looked up, blowing some smoke he had gotten from the cigarette he had lit. “No, I don’t really like coffee and cake,” he replied with a smile on his lips looking up at her. He looked down at the coffee and the cake as she asked if she should get him something else or just clean it for him. “I think you can let it stay, but something I would love, would be to know when your off your shift?” he asked smiling gently at her.

Forget (verb): fail to remember Tumblr_p1y836VkNU1spdupro1_500
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 11:38 am

Oh?” she said with a bigger smile on her lips as he was honest with her and told he didn’t like coffee or cake. “Well just here for the nice seats and the beautiful view then?” she teased and then looked towards one of her co-workers that waved her over. She raised a brow, so he wanted to know when she was off? Brazen, she like that. “I’ll actually be off in ten minutes, if they don’t find a way to keep me longer” she said and winked at him then looked at the book he had been reading. “It’s a good one, liked the ending” she mused before she turned around and walked towards the tall brown-haired woman that quickly pulled her inside the café.

It was fifteen minutes before she was actually done, took of her apron and then wrote her hours on the sheet. She stepped outside to see if the man that had asked when her shift was over was still there as she pulled out a pack of smokes and placed on in her lips and lit it up. You learned from your parents, didn’t you? Besides both Oliver and Cassian smoked too, it was hard not to do as well. Iris eyes lit up as she communicated with her phone and sent of a message to MJ if there was anything she needed to pick up for Starla, or anything else for her, now that Iris was in town.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 12:20 pm

He pulled on a bigger smile as she asked if he was just here for the seats and the beautiful view. “Especially the view,” he said and winked at her. He raised his brows a little as she replied that she was off in ten minutes. God, his ass was also getting sore of sitting down on the stools. “Well, I’ll cross my fingers you’re off in five then,” he teased and showed her some crossed fingers, still smiling at her. He looked down at the book as she mentioned she had read it before. As he looked back up, she was already on her way back inside, and he couldn’t really help himself watch how her hips swayed. He shook his head a little  and turned his head back to the book and kept reading.

Ten minutes had passed, and he closed the book with a bookmark and put it into his bag. He then grabbed both the coffee and the cake and wandered back inside with it and said it was delicious to the one who received it. The waitress who received it clearly hadn’t noticed that the cake and coffee was still there, because she clearly stood and swooned over him. He gave her a slight smile before he went outside and leaned towards one of the lampposts waiting for him to catch something about Iris. It still bugged him that he couldn’t smell her anymore.
He heard the flick of a lighter and turned his gaze towards it before he approached Iris, and the first thing he did was take the smoke from her. “Shortens your lifespan,” he said before he inhaled from it once. He let go of it and killed it with his shoe while he blew out the smoke. “Got any plans today, miss Jones?” he wondered and pulled a little on his eyebrow.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 12:55 pm

She moved her eyes before he spoke to her, his smell was almost intoxicating, she was sure that she had smelled it before today. A smile formed on her lips as he took her cigaret and then told her that it would shorten her lifespan. She then took a new one up and lighted it. “Well, we’re all going to die of something one day, and I’ll die before so many other supernatural’s, so why should I care how I go out?” well, where MJ was frightened for getting sick again or get sick like their grandmother she had taken the turn of trying to stay as healthy as possible. Iris on the other hand, would rather die forty years old, and then never be in a state where she was losing her memory.

Miss Jones? She looked at him clearly confused and let out a sky of smoke leave her lips. “What?” she asked and blinked, she hadn’t really any plans she was to go home. But, how did he know her name, her name tag had said Iris, not Jones. “How, how do you know my last name?” she asked and took a step away from him. It was like something triggered in her brain, as if someone had placed a small panic package for vampires asking her for her name. “I, I got to go” she nodded and then turned around and started walking away from where he was standing, hugging the strap of her back in one hand while her trembling hand took in a deep draw from her cigarette.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:12 pm

He raised his brows a little as she said everyone was  going to die one day and she didn’t care how she got out. It was slightly bugging, also the fact that she took a new one. It did something to ones blood. “Please stop,” he said with a slight smile on his lips trying to keep himself from taking her smoke again. He really didn’t want her to smoke. Such a double standards he had.

Didn’t she understand his question? No, there was something else wrong. He noticed how her heartrate changed. He frowned a little as she asked how he knew her last name. He didn’t quite understand at first how she could’ve forgotten, but when she said she had to go he was quick to follow, “Iris, wait,” he called and hurried up in front of her, stopping so she hopefully would stop too. “You don’t remember me?” He took the cigarette out of her hand again, throwing it at the ground immediately, “Really? Friday the thirteenth?” he wondered with a frown, “The conference room?”
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:25 pm

She started to walk faster, knowing that she couldn’t outrun a vampire. She couldn’t really outrun anything. She had tiny legs! She took a step back and looked scared at him, what did he want? Her eyes lit up as she was about to send out a mass text that someone was following her, a vampire that knew her name and where she was. But when he asked, in a manner that made it sound like she really should remember him and took the fag out of her hand and threw it on the ground. What was he on about? She shook her head “No, no Friday the thirteenth I was at my father’s office, I got home took a bath was not feeling well so my brother came over with some pills for me and then –“ her brows furrowed as he talked about the conference room “what, no I don’t spend time in my father’s meetings, and he wasn’t even in that Friday, so I’m sure you got the wrong person” she said and tried to step around him. The only reason she tried to explain was because she could smell on him that he wasn’t threatening her or trying to make her uncomfortable. He was as confused as she was.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:36 pm

She tried to pass him and he stepped in front of her blocking her way again, “No please, I know you’re the right person,” he reassured her, “Your dad was in Fiji,” he explained, “I came unannounced to have a meeting and you told me,” he said and licked his lips before he looked away cursing silently. He had put the pieces together and hated that she hadn’t. He looked back at her, “Wait you didn’t feel well, and your brother visited?” he asked, mostly feeling bad that she had felt unwell. “Do you remember what your brother said to you or what kind of pills he gave you?” he wondered with a frown on his face. He really didn’t like this and it somehow started to linger in his mind that maybe he had been with her before, many, many years ago. “Okay, I’m really sorry to be asking you this… But are you a virgin?” he asked with the middle of his brows turning a little up. He really wanted her to give him just anything that told him that she remembered.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Why was he so persistent! The fact that he felt so familiar only scared her right now, like every alarm bell was ringing in her head to get the hell away, but his urgency to make her understand that she was the one, made her stop and look straight into his eyes. “I don’t know, or maybe it was the day after, Friday was a little blurry for me” she tried to play it off when she dug deeper and felt like there where holes that didn’t fit and it made her freak out even more. Why couldn’t she remember what had happened Friday night and Saturday? They had gotten a dog! Yes, she remembered that. It was called Bruce.

Well, you know normal brotherly stuff, and it was just a normal round small pill” she said and shrugged, no that was weird, they always gave her herbs against sickness not real pills. Her eyes widened as he asked if she was a virgin. “That is really not appropriate to ask that to anyone! I have a boyfriend, and that’s all you need to know” she said with a huff and tried to get around him once more. But it was clear in her reaction that she was in fact, a virgin. As it had been a sore spot he had hit.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Friday was blurry. This really wasn’t good. Why would they even dare to pick into her memory? Yes, those witches were old as hell, but that didn’t mean that they knew how to mess with a memory. They had to leave that to an expert who only worked with that… Or maybe they had done just that. It was so wicked. Poor girl. A round small pill. He chuckled a little. They knew there had been a chance that she had gotten pregnant and therefore done what they could to remove it. It wouldn’t be that smart if a virgin got a vampire child. Gosh. He stepped in a soft spot as he had asked if she was a virgin, and the way she had reacted was a clear sign that she believed she was.

He let her step past him this time. “I know you have a boyfriend, and it didn’t seem like you cared about it last time we met. You warned me about security cameras and shut of the whole building,” he explained and looked over his shoulder to see if she had stopped or not, “Your eyes lit up while we had sex,” he licked his lips and turned around, “You electrocuted me,” he continued. “I’m pretty sure your brother removed the memory,” he said and picked up his phone and for the first time started dialing her number, “And you did this,” he said, making her phone play the ringtone as he called her.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Her eyes gotten even more confused as he told her that he knew that she had a boyfriend. He knew about her powers and knew how it worked with her eyes and how she could electrocute people. But why would she do that? Iris bit down on her lip as he explained that Cassian had taken her memories or stored them away in her mind. No, he wouldn’t. He knew how much she valued her freedom. Taken her memory, that, no. A lamppost beside them started to flicker before the bulb sprung and glass was falling down on the street. Then her phone started ringing after he had picked up his own, she pulled it out and looked at the number. “Oscar” she looked up; it wasn’t a name she remembered ever have putting into her phone. No, no! the anger about what the stranger had said and what her brother might had done made a couple of more lightbulbs pop down the street.

Just before her phone fried a message was send off to her father with the words; Did you do something to me!? Just as it was sent off her phone flickered and exploded more or less in her hand. The shards had pierced her hand, but she didn’t care. “You are lying” she tried to calm herself down, it would end up being fireworks show if she didn’t stop drawing electricity into her body. But it was hard when he pushed her to remember something that was locked away. When he was telling her all these things. In such a brutal manner! “I would remember, I would remember you!” she hissed rubbing her temples. She needed to get out of here. She took off down the smaller alley ways, running, feeling how lamppost popped as she ran beside them.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 3:06 pm

A lightbulb popped before she looked at her phone and he raised a hand to cover his face lazily. When she looked at her phone a couple more popped. Was she starting to remember? He pulled a little smile, maybe a bit too early.
Her phone exploded and pierced her skin, making her blood appear. He clenched his jaw. They could remove her smell, but her blood was something else. His eyes started getting brighter and a few black veins appeared under his eye. He could control himself. “No, Iris. I’m telling you the truth,” he spoke to her. He noticed how she rubbed her temples and took a deeper breath in. She needed a moment, hissing. And she used that moment well, as she started to run. He closed his eyes with a sigh and started to walk after her. If it wasn’t because of her blood, he could at least see where she went by the lightbulbs.

Killian was in the middle of a international meeting with Cassian by his side when a messaged beeped in. He looked at his watch and saw how Iris was asking questions. He closed his eyes in frustration before he looked towards Cassian. “Keep on the good work,” he hissed before he stood up, in the middle of a presentation. “Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen,” he said gathering everyone’s attention, “I’ll be taking my leave no. My apologizes. Cassian will be making the decisions while I’m away,” he said before he left without letting them ask questions. Luckily he was at his own giant building, so he just took the elevator to his office and went immediately to a shelf, only filled with things he needed in case of Iris-emergencies. God, that he had one for each of all of his children said something about how much trouble they could make. He picked out a book and teared out a page from it before he wen to a lit candle and burned the page. The next thing he knew was that he stood in the middle of an alley and his daughter was running directly towards him. He opened his arms, ready to catch her.

The only thing was, that he caught onto the aura that he knew way too well. Oscar was nearby. That obsessed bastard. Oscar too had smelled and felt Killian’s aura. Killian sent his familiar Albert in the direction of Oscar to keep an eye on him. “Honey,” he said and tried to close his arms around her. Oscar had just turned a corner with his hands in his pocket and the elephant shrew on his shoulder – yes he had convinced it to stay there multiple of times on his way already.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 3:39 pm

I got you something! Found this and I thought of you!” a blond girl came running up to a taller and darkhaired man with a big smile on her face. “No wait, that isn’t enough build up” she laughed and shook her head “Pretty things needs to be presented well!” she got down on one knee “Here you go my beautiful friend – to my one and only – “Oscar” she breathed and almost ran into a corner of the alley. But that wasn’t Friday, that was another memory. But the time didn’t fit for her day and age. The clothes he had been wearing. It was at least from the seventeen hundred.

But you can’t like  me, no, you have to understand, you can’t, you shouldn’t – I don’t belong here I need to get, I need to get back. This was wrong! This wasn't at all right. These couldn’t be her memories he had talked about Friday the 13th, when her father had been in Fiji. That was two weeks ago tomorrow. Not -.
She ran straight into her father’s arms. His words calmed her for a second as she looked up at the man she adored, the man she tried her best to be the perfect daughter for. She loved him so much, but also felt like she had to change her being to be the perfect daughter. She did her homework, got good grades. Had taken piano and violin lessons. She had learned to cook. Looked after Mary-Jane when she had gotten sick, and their mother finally had shown her real face and didn’t want to be near her. Afraid to get sick herself. She just needed, sometimes to let go. Be someone else, be spontaneous be a rebel. Do the wrong thing!! Take the consequences. “What did you do!!” she yelled as she tried to get out of her father’s arms. “What did you do!” she wanted an answer. But while she wanted one, she could feel how her skin started to crackle and energy form inside her, making her skin start to shine as if electricity was about to burst from her. She widened her eyes “Let go, let go! I’ll burn you, please, please father let go!” she wanted to control it at not hurt anyone, but he was to close and she was to unstable in her thoughts right now to keep herself from harming anyone with her powers.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 4:42 pm

She ran straight into his arms, and he locked his arms around her. He started hushing while his gaze stayed at the vampire who only walked calmly closer with Killian’s familiar on the shoulder. “No you won’t,” he assured her and let his hand find it’s way to an inner pocket in his suit. From his pocket game a small handy device which he placed on her neck and with a simple click it pierced a few milimeters through her skin and started gathering the electricity that she had collected in her body. He continued to hush her until the device beeped and he removed it. The wound was so small that it healed immediately. The device was produced exactly for this purpose; taking away the electricity from her body, making sure she wouldn’t overload or take back the electricity. “Has he done something to you?” he asked and glanced down at his daughter in his arms.
Oscar let go of the mind control of the elephant schrew, which immediately transformed into an owl and flew over to sit on top of the ruined lamppost, watching over his warlock and his daughter.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 5:06 pm

A small gasp left her as he clicked something unto her skin. It was like when you gave blood at the hospital. That pull from your arm when blood was being taken out of the veins. It felt unnatural, and it made her slightly lightheaded. A soft complained left her lips as it kept taking out her powers, she didn’t like it. She had never liked it, because it took something of hers not only did it take what was too much, but it took all of it and then it made sure she couldn’t obtain anything for a while at least. It was such an unnerving and unnatural feeling.

She felt a little limp in his arms as she closed her eyes and shook her head a little. “No, he hasn’t done anything” she mumbled, which wasn’t entirely true he had persisted in telling her what he meant was the truth. But that wasn’t something that he should be looked down upon. How was he anyway, since her father apparently knew him? Wait, she remembered now, but she hadn’t placed the face and the grudge her father had together. Oscar Addams, the man her father hated more than anything in the world. Or that might be a little too harsh. He disliked the vampire, With quite the passion. “No, all he did was tell me that we met, Friday the thirteenth and Cassian, that he took my memory, but he would never” she pushed her father’s arms away “do that without asking you first” she pushed her brows together “did you do that, do you take my memories?” she looked strictly into his eyes, not backing down.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 5:33 pm

He hadn’t done anything, but yet she had been triggered by something and had been so close to overloading. It only took a moment before she started to explain what he had done and pushed herself out of his arms leaving him somewhat speechless. Oscar was almost right next to Iris at this moment. “Darling, I only do things like that if it’s necessary,” he said with an apologetic smile.
“Tell her,” Oscars eyes were still brighter than usual, “Did you tell your son to erase some of Iris memory? Tell the truth,” Oscar had respect for Killian, but in this very moment, he didn’t wish for Killian to lie to his daughter, and therefore allowed himself to use his mind control.
“Yes. I told Cassian to make sure you wouldn’t remember him,” Killian spoke, only to right after feel how the mind control let go of him. “You’re the worst, Oscar,”
Oscar placed himself next to Iris, but not too close to her. His vampiric features slowly disappeared again. “Pleasure,” he said pulling a smile which showed how little Oscar cared about Killian’s opinion. Oscar took one of his rings from his left hand off and handed it to Iris. “Do you remember this?”
“Get away from her,” Killian hissed, only to take a step and with a specific movement activated a spell which caused a wall to a wall of stone to separate them.
Oscar himself was about to trip and therefore used his speed to get over to Iris side to make sure she didn’t fall. “Are you alright?” Oscar didn’t have the ring in his hand anymore and hoped that Iris had it. It would make him sad if he had lost it, but hopefully he could find the silver ring somewhere nearby.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Her heart started beating faster in her chest, she felt how her nails dug into her wound she had made when destroying her phone. He had; he had told Cassian to make sure she wouldn’t remember him. Why, why would he do that. The look upon Iris was utterly betrayal. “Why?” she whispered feeling how tears stung towards her eyelids. Why would he do such a thing towards her, just because she wasn’t the perfect daughter? She could, she could do better! She never meant to disappoint. She looked down at the ring that Oscar handed to her and let her fingers fold around the cold silver metal.

But just as she wanted to answer a wall of stone formed around them. A loud sound of chock left Iris as she fell down but didn’t really get that far as arms was landing around her to make sure she didn’t. her blue eyes looked up and didn’t understand what was going on. “No” she said truthfully, but she hadn’t hurt herself more than before. Then she realized she had dropped the ring and pushed herself away from him and started looking for it, she got down on her knees and finally her fingers folded around the ring as she looked up, then it was like she was back to that day. “Pretty things needs to be presented well” she chocked as she let her eyes find him before she stood up placing the ring back into his hand and looked towards her father. Her heart broke. Had they taken those memories from her too? When had it even happened and how? She didn’t understand. Why, why would they do that to her?
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 6:23 pm

The blood was still spilling, and it didn’t make it better that she dug her nails into the wound making the smell of the blood just dig deeper into Oscar’s nose. Killian wished to answer the question, but Oscar was so good at distracting him with other things. Killian thought that Iris was as perfect as she had to be, but even though, he wished to protect her as much as possible. Especially from Oscar Addams. That snake. Killian had witnessed many of the things that Oscar had done, and he feared what Oscar one day would do. Iris shouldn’t be near Oscar if he couldn’t control himself. It was too dangerous.

Iris had never disappointed Killian.

Oscar furrowed his brows worried as she said no to his question. She wasn’t alright. Even though Oscars meaning about people could differ, he didn’t wish her harm. She was such a truthful soul. She managed to get out of his arms and started to look for the ring on the ground, getting her wounds dirty. Those words. They reminded him of the girl he once med. Same vocals. He looked into her eyes as she looked at him after she had found the ring. He licked his lips as she placed the ring in his hand, “Here you go my beautiful friend. To my one and only…” He mumbled looking at the ring in his hand. He remembered how she had given it to him.

“Don’t listen to him, Iris,” Killian said, feeling how he let down his daughter. He wished for her to come back to him as fast a possible, but he also knew he couldn't just go and grab her. “He just want's your blood. He's sneaky like Amy,” He tried to convince her that this man was no good. Oscar on the other hand thought it was something funny to say and put his ring back on.

He only wished her the best
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 7:15 pm

He said the words from her memory, then it had to be true, didn’t it? She drew in a sharp breath and closed her eyes. A headache was starting to form behind her eyes. Don’t listen to him, Iris. She opened her eyes and looked at him, putting Amy and Oscar up against each other. Was he bad, like her mother? She looked at him and remember flashes form that Friday. He had been kind; he had listened to her needs not pushed her or done anything to her that she didn’t want or asked for. Right, that had happened, hadn’t it?

Have you done this before?” she whispered, and she knew that Oscar might be the only one hearing it. She looked up and let her eyes find her fathers “have you done this to me before?” she yelled and feeling how her fingers once again dug into her wound feeling how the pain spread through her arm. “And don’t lie to me! Please, don’t lie to me!” her eyes started to shine as she hacked into her fathers’ phone. “You know what? Fine I just find out for myself!” News reports, emails, messages. She started going back through her life, his life. She didn’t believe anyone right now, and she needed to know. She felt how blood started gliding down her nose. She was already overworked. But she didn’t care, she needed to know.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 2:16 pm

She yelled at him. Killian was hurt by the fact that Iris didn’t understand. Anything he did was to protect her. She shouldn’t fall into the claws of this vicious vampire. He would only cause trouble and he certainly wouldn’t be able to keep his fangs away from her. He knew that Oscar had already bitten her.
Oscar closed his eyes and tightened his jaw as she dug her fingers into the wound again making more blood spill. He wouldn’t be able to withstand it much longer. The endless hunger was starting to get the good of him.
Don’t lie to me.
Killian could almost feel the pain that Iris felt, how she felt she was betrayed. “Iris, darling,” he said trying to calm her down, only to be interrupted with her eyes lightening up and her telling him that she would find out herself. Problem was, she was overworked, bleeding and she wouldn’t be able to find anything about her memory or it being erased. This time, he had been speaking from Artemis phone to Cassian, and last time, it was a conversation with himself, explaining that her mind had to be erased. It was difficult. The only thing she would be able to find was worry about where she had been for a period of her life.

“No, Iris!” he yelled and ran towards her, grabbing her arms trying to shake her out of it, not caring that Oscar stood so close next to them, “You won’t find anything,” he told her, but of course, it could be something he would tell her to keep her from finding exactly what she wanted. “I have done everything to keep you safe and sane,” he tried to pull her hand from her bloodied hand. “And this is what I get?” he said looking somewhat surprised at her, hoping she would stop.
Blood started spilling from her nose, “You’re killing her, Killian,” he said quite calmly though he was still fighting the urge to bite the shapeshifter. The father yelled at Oscar to shut up. “I’m sorry, Killian,” he said, still with the bitter face. “You’re going to leave,” he ordered Killian with mind control. It took a little while before Killian let go of his daughter. That time was all Oscar needed to get access to Iris and quickly leaned in to grab her and so he could take her somewhere else and feast. But before he got anywhere a chain soaked in vervain was tossed over his neck and tightened, leaving Oscar to release Iris and fall to the ground screaming and trying to get the chain of his neck.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 3:21 pm

It was amazing what you could find looking through a phone. Because at this point, she didn’t have to look at just his, she could go through the internet look up articles jump straight to Cassian’s phone traces of messages telling Artemis that it was taken care of. Then she could move her attention to articles that was about the Jones family. Conspiracy things was the first that caught her attention. Then the break, and how Amy Jones was now a wanted criminal. Then there were few things about her missing. What? No, not missing. Things was swept under the rug but few articles about it still remained.

Then she felt how shouting happened around her, someone had grabbed her, and her eyes quickly returned to where she was. She felt dizzy and sick, but though through it to understand where she was and what had happened. You’re killing her.
What? She looked towards Oscar as he walked towards them and then into her father’s eyes that looked at her with nothing but worry in his eyes. How he yelled back and told him to shut up. No, she deserved to know the truth this was her memories not something he had any right to mess with. One thing was sure, she didn’t like how she recognized how he used mind control on her father. What the hell where they both doing?

A chock of scream left her as Oscar fell to the ground screaming trying to rip off the chain that was doing harm on him. Iris herself fell down to her knees and tried to pull of the chain “Father please” she begged looking up at him with tears gliding down her cheeks “You cannot go around taking my memories from me, even if it’s to keep me safe” she tried to reason with him, keeping her voice somewhat calm and collected but it was hard as she was both exhausted and felt pain weigh down on her heart. “All I ever do is try to be the perfect daughter for you, but, sometimes I’ll have to make my own mistakes and live with the consequences of them” she looked down at Oscar “you made the mistake of marrying my mom, would you do it any different, knowing what she was, meaning that you would never have had me and Mary-Jane?” she whispered trying to make him see, that sometimes horrible mistakes, had some good outcomes.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 12:06 am

Killian watched how his daughter fell down onto her knees and tried to help the vampire, begging Killian to stop. It was hurting to hear how she was hurting, even if she tried to stay calm. Everything she said as like a repetition of Artemis words. Killian had believed that what he had done was correct and when he tried to change his orders, the deed was done. He had completely forgotten about it when he had gotten home, having to pick up so many things about work and so many other things. He let go of one end of the chain and let it run across the neck of the vampire until it fell off. Oscar turned around to have his face down towards the street beneath him, one hand was around his throat, touching and soothing the area which had been hurt. It didn’t take more than a few second before it had healed, but the area was still very much irritated. Every single vampire trait was visible on him. It wasn’t like this had taken energy from him, but it had increased his hunger. He looked up at Killian with a snarling smile. “You’ll get five seconds,” he warned them, feeling how his stomach turned, growled and pained him. Even though it pained him, he looked forward to the hunt. Killian didn’t think twice before he threw the chain away and leaned down to grab Iris, “One.”
“We have to go now,” he said and tired to pull her up.
“Two,” Killian tried to get a good hold of iris. “Tree,” He let his hand seek down into his jacket to find a paper as quickly as possible. “Four,” Killian would tear the paper which would teleport him and whoever he carried back to his office. “Five.”
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 8:17 am

She looked at how Oscar’s face was turned into a pained expression, snarling, and still smiling. Why was he giving her father a warning like that? Well to be fair she understood why he would be mad, but what did the five seconds mean. She was confused, hurt, and drained from powers. She took her father’s hand without really thinking about it. But just as they were about to teleport, she noticed her bag that was still lying on the ground, it was a bag given to her by her grandmother she couldn’t just leave it. But before she could rethink how stupid that was, she had let go of her father’s hand ran towards the lying bag and then, he was gone. The shapeshifter was all alone with a hungry and angry vampire.

Her heart started pounding against her chest. Of course, she was scared, who wouldn’t be when they didn’t know if he would be able to stop himself from feeding on her until there was nothing left. Iris slowly backed away keeping her tired eyes locked on his movement, knowing very well she couldn’t outrun him nor fight him. Her father had taken her powers and made sure she couldn’t absorb any new electricity any time soon. Rendering her completely defenseless.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 10:53 am

Iris let go of Killian, just as he was in the middle of tearing the paper, for teleportation. He called for her, and tried to catch her, but in doing that, he teared the paper completely and disappeared.
Oscar was left with the shapeshifter and huffed a little. He looked towards Iris who had started to back away. Slowly, he got to his feet, keeping his eyes at her. “Don’t be scared,” he chuckled and started approach her. “I’ll be kind to you,” he said pulling on a little smile.
With an incredible speed he got up to her and let his slightly burned hands grab around both sides of her jaw. He looked into her eyes, with his bright colored hazel and green eyes. “Trust me,” he said almost hypnotically, but he didn’t use any ability on her. He let his had find her wounded arm and moved it up between them. “Please don’t hurt yourself again,” he said before he turned his attention to her wrist. His hand grabbed her hand and bent it a little so her palm wouldn’t be in the way. He stuck his tongue out and licked the blood from it with a gentle almost pleasured hum. He glanced towards her eyes, and if she wouldn’t do a thing he would sink his teeth into her wrist and start to drink from her. He paid attention to her reaction. Depending on it, he would make it short if she complained and only just satisfy himself if she enjoyed it.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 12:53 pm

Even though his words told her not to be scared, it was hard not to. She was after all, half animal. If she could smell a predator, a fright and flight instinct started to kick in and made it very hard to listen to what he said. To trust him, and that he would be kind. But it still made her stop and just look at him as he came closer. Her eyes found is hazel-coloured eyes. Even though he wasn’t her powers, she was clearly hypnotised for a brief moment. She lifted her brow as he asked of her not to hurt herself again. She wanted to tell him that she couldn’t promise that, because she tended to do just that.

She knew that it shouldn’t, but electricity glided up her back as she felt how his tongue glided over her skin and removed some of the still wet blood that had formed because of the wound after she had destroyed her phone. She backed back a little felling a wall press against her back, almost snapping her back to reality. She was in an alley and was on her way home. But she also wanted to know just how well the two of them knew each other. So, as he sank his teeth down her skin and started drinking, a small whimpering sound left her that was both filled with pain and pleasure. Who would have thought she liked pain that much, it had never been something she had thought about before the chance of getting bitten had presented herself to her. So just like last time, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, not trying to stop him or complained.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Forget (verb): fail to remember   Forget (verb): fail to remember Empty

Forget (verb): fail to remember
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» just forget it
» Did you really think I would forget it? (XXX)
» How to forget - Grecia
» That night we couldn't quite forget
» Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Brewed-
Gå til: