Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I feel so different

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

I feel so different  Empty
IndlægEmne: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 8:21 pm

Dedicated to @Killian

DATE | 26 of July 2021
TIME | Around 10 am
PLACE | Jones Cooperation
ATTIRE | The clothes she is wearing is a little too short for her now very tall frame

So, how had Artemis morning gone, one might ask? Absolutely horrifying. After she had lost yet another mate, almost dying in the process she had done nothing but lying in her bed. She had asked everyone to bugger off when they had tried to knock on her door. But now she was out and about, and she was raging. This was some kind of sick joke. First she had to experience a loss of mate, and she still hadn’t gotten the new mate mark. But she had woken up, and everything had seemed wrong. Her body, how she felt. Blurry eyed she had walked into her bathroom, and there in the mirror had Amy looked back at her. She had woken up the whole building with her screams. Now, she only knew one witch that was powerful enough to pull something like this off. Or that wasn’t true, she knew of other witches. But there was only one that came to mind, that also knew that she had tried to use blood magic to get the mate mark of her chest. And it was his bloody ex-wife, so, it had to be him. Right?

She had called the Jones building and they had informed her that Mr. Jones, and that being Killian Jones. Was in today. His secretary almost jumped in her seat, started yelling after her as she pushed towards the elevator that would bring her up to Kilian’s office. As she walked in the petite little thing, looking lovely in her tight skirt and hair pushed back in a perfect bun. Artemis didn’t think that she looked like that for the client’s enjoyment. Dirty little whore. No, she really wasn’t in the best of moods. “You can tell Mr. Jones that he has a visitor” Artemis bite her off, and the woman clearly didn’t like the tone as a small huff left her as she stormed over to the phone to call Killian that his, ex-wife was here. Only that she wasn’t, now was she.

Finally the door opened and she stormed inside. “What is this!? What kind of sick joke are you playing Killian!” she screamed, feeling the rage fuel her magic as she grabbed the desk he was sitting at with her magic powers and slammed it against the wall. “I upheld my promise and didn’t do blood magic, but this” she pointed at her body “making me look like your, not only ex-wife, but wanted ex-wife at that! What are you playing at!? Because this is a very sick way of – and you have no idea what I’m talking about” she breathed out as she saw his genuine surprise. Her anger deflated like a ballon, and she started to pace around the room as her fingers glided through her now long blond hair that bounced down her shoulders as she pulled her hands back. Who the hell had done this to her, and why?!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Killian was in the middle of doing something completely different. Building a tower of cards. The phone rang and he accepted the call hearing a frustrated secretary. He raised his brows and calmly told her to let his ex-wife come up. He didn’t fear his ex-wife, no matter the mood she was in. The phone hung up and he continued with his tower of cards.

The doors opened and there stood what looked like his ex-wife, but the energy beaming from her told him that it wasn’t his ex-wife but rather someone else. That being Artemis. He didn’t even look away from his tower of cards as she stormed inside. He just wanted to finish it, and he was so close. But who cared? Not Artemis for that matter, because she flipped his table towards the wall, making tower of cards collapse. He breathed out heavily wit two cards in his hands as he had ben close to finish the tower. He let his arms fall down onto his thighs and turned his attention towards the witch who looked like his ex-wife. He watched how she pointed at her body and ranted about him making her look like his ex-wife, which he generally was very confused about, and it was clear on his face the way his eyes were slightly more open and his brows raised. She finally caught onto his facial expression and realized that he had no clue what she spoke about. “It’s not my doing, dear,” he said and collected the two cards in one hand. He got up from his chair and put the cards on the table. She paced around the room looking like a caged animal. He turned his attention to the tall beauty and approached her. His hands grabbed onto her shoulders to make her stop for a moment. He tried for a short moment to see if it was an illusion he could kill, one which might’ve been stronger than Artemis would’ve been capable of killing. But he couldn’t even remove it. “It’s no illusion, Miss,” he said and let his hands slide down her arms. “How is it being so much taller?” he asked with a grin on his face, teasing her. He thought it was somewhat funny and that it was fair, now that she had ruined his tower of cards.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 9:51 am

It was like she could breathe again as she felt his hands on her shoulder, her now blue eyes turned towards him. What struck her first was the thing about not needing to look up, she could look straight into his eyes. Her tongue glided over her perky small lips, not the same plum she had had before. Everything was different, accept the attitude that the witch always carried. At least she still had that.

No, she knew that it wasn’t an illusion, she would have felt it, it was her preferred magic after all.  This was much stronger; it was a curse. Her eyes became a little blank as she knew exactly who would find it funny enough to do this to her. She had never met her personally. But no other could have done this than that bloody witch Rebekah. Her face looked almost dead as he tried to joke with her, asking how it was like being so much taller. She hated it! Well, not really. But everything was in the way, she had walked into things she had never walked into before. “Very funny” she hissed at him, but it was clear that he had gotten her to relax enough that there was a slight humor found in her voice. Her eyes glided towards the desk still pressed up at the wall and the cards spilling all over the place. She har ruined another of his free time moments. A slight breath left her and with a beautiful toss of her fingers the desked move back and the cards formed the tower he had built leaving only two cards to be placed on top.

At least you don’t have to bend down to look at me now” she teased back and grabbed his jaw letting a thump glide over his lips winking at him. No, this sucked. She didn’t want to look like someone else, she wanted her body back. She heard how the elevator made a new trip towards where she had come from. “This sucks” she huffed and started walking around again, not the same caged in animal as before. But enough to show Killian she was thinking of what to do now. But before she could do anything two police officers suddenly came in. One, what the hell? Two, who had they gotten here so fast, three; what the hell!
Amy Jones, you are under arrest” – “What” Artemis breathed, this couldn’t be happening, she was so confused as they turned her around and placed handcuffs on her hands. “You have the right to remain silent” Artemis eyes roamed towards Killian telling a clear language. Fix it. “Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you” the police officer continued as they dragged her towards the elevator. And there did none other than the stuck-up secretary stand looking at her with a smirk on her face. How lucky do you have to be, that there had been a police car in the area as the call had come in?
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 3:01 pm

It was at some point quite confusing, having to call someone who looked like Amy for Artemis. Hopefully the attitude she carried would make it easier to remember, and even if it didn’t, she simply carried a whole other aura. He smiled at her as she hissed at him with a hint of humor in her voice. He even left her a slight chuckle. He glanced towards the desk which she fixed for him, “Thanks,” he said with a sly smile sliding up on his smile as he looked back at her. As she mentioned that he didn’t have to bend down to look at her, her grabbing his jaw and caressing his lips with a wink. He was about to tell her, that he also didn’t have to bend down to kiss her when she suddenly pulled away and started walking around again, less like an animal.
Suddenly to officers got into Killian’s office, making Killian frown. Who the hell had allowed officers to get upstairs? While the officers did their whole thing, Killian looked towards the elevator where his secretary stood. “Annie,” he called, clearly angry making the stuck-up façade dimmer a little as she hurried over to Killian. “This concerns me,” Killian said and glanced towards her, clearly not amused. “Do you like working for me?” he asked rhetorically. “Well, you’re fired for not following orders,” he said quite cold. “Leave your stuff in the drawer. You’re going home now and not getting the last weeks payment for your betrayal,” he said before he smacked her ass to get her going. Cassian would surely raise his voice at Killian firing yet another secretary. He then turned his attention to the two officers who was about to drag Artemis out the door. “Excuse me, officers,” he said and approached them as they stopped. He could do so many things. Bribe. Give them an herb to make them forget the last ten minutes. Throw them into an illusion of a world. Turn them into chickens or simply… “You’re trying to accuse my assistant of being my ex-wife?” he said with a frown, and while they looked at Killian, he had managed to put an illusion over her, making her look like a young blonde girl with short hair and brown eyes in a presentable dress code. He wanted to make her look like Artemis herself, but her look was too far away from what the officers had searched for, so he had to make it look like they had actually accused the wrong person. “My ex-wife must’ve taken the other lift while you got up here,” he assured them pulling a smile on his lips. The officers looked confused back and forth. “Better let go of my assistant and get going if you want to catch her” he said quite determined. How dared they take his assistant.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 9:52 pm

Artemis had to fold her lips together so not to smile, as she saw what Killian did to the poor secretary. Well, the witch would be lying if she said that she had any sympathy for her. It only made her like Killian a whole lot more for that little show he put on, and it had clearly gotten the officers attention as they stopped pulling her into the elevator.

trying to accuse my assistant of being my ex-wife.

This time the young witch had to bite down on her lip so she wouldn’t laugh. The officers looked like someone had caught them with their pants down their ankles. It was absolutely priceless. “You bloody idiot! You arrested the wrong person, I told you that Amy Jones was a slippery one!” the one that had handcuffed Artemis looked absolutely baffled as he looked at the woman he was standing with. Seemingly looking the same, and not at all as the women he had just arrested. “What on earth!” then they took off without even opening the cuffs they had put on her. Not long after that, then they were alone again. “Well, that” Artemis slowly breathed out and started laughing as she turned towards Killian again. “That was brilliant” her eyes glided down her side and looked at her cuffed hands. “So” she raised a brow and let her gaze rest on his. “Want to help me out of these” she danced a little with her fingers.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Killian raised his brows, as if he was dissatisfied with work they had done. They were quick to run out the door, without even uncuffing Artemis. As Artemis broke the silence, his blue eyes looked towards her and pulled a smile, only to remove the illusion he had put over her as soon as the officers had left. “I know I am,” he said confidently and approached his table only to let his eyes glide towards her as she looked down her side. She was still cuffed. He looked up at her, and a smile formed on his lips as she asked if he would help her getting out of the cuffs. He sat down in his chair, his arms resting on the armrest, might almost radiating from his figure. “Come over here, ” he told her and patted on his lap shortly after to indicate where she should place herself. For a moment, he had thought about asking her to kneel, but it might just a tad to much if someone walked in on them.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyMan Aug 16, 2021 6:32 am

She couldn’t help but let out a groan as he redirected her praise towards himself as a person. But the smile on her lips only told the story that she liked it. She turned towards him to see how he walked toward his desk and sat down behind it in his chair, the way he was sitting in the chair looking at her. She couldn’t help but feel the heavy pull in her stomach. That man had the absolute ability to radiate power and confidence, in a way that could get the big-mouthed witch rendered completely speechless. Maybe that was one of the reasons she would always come back to him.

Almost as she had read his mind, while walking towards him a teasing smile formed on her lips. “And you’re sure you don’t want me to kneel?” she whispered but ended up sitting down on the lap with her arms pulled behind her back. Her now blue eyes looked into his with a slight crocked brow. “now is almost the time to do to her body as you always wished – you know I’m always happy to please” she said with a very low and sensual voice as her lips moved towards his earlobe and placed a delicate kiss on it.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 7:58 pm

He raised his brows a little as she wondered if she should kneel instead. He chuckled a little, showing that he liked the idea, “No, I want you right here,” he said with a smooth and seductive voice as he put one hand on her knees to make sure she wouldn’t slide off. He closed his eyes as she mentioned that he could do whatever he wanted. He sighed a little, feeling the kiss on his earlobe, letting his free hand grab the cuffs. “Believe me, I’ve done everything I wished to do with her,” he replied in a gentle whisper. “Of course, it is slightly different now that it’s you,” he continued. He focused some of his magical energy to his hand on her back, and the cuffs let go of her wrists. “But I think that maybe you should focus on getting your new body to know” he pulled on a slight smirk, “Might as well get used to it,” he added. As well as he could, he grabbed around her hips to push her off his lap and onto her own legs, that being a little more difficult than usual, now that she was so much taller.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Some women might not appreciate the comment off what a man had done to their ex while they were sitting on their lap. Well, then there was the small thing about her sitting on his lap looking like his ex. But still, it wasn’t a very nice wording. If he hadn’t added the other sentence, one might think he didn’t even want to do anything to her now that she looked like Amy. But Artemis didn’t really take it to heart, instead a seductive and small smile formed on her equally formed heart lips. She felt how the cuffs fell off her wrist and let a perfect plucked brow raise up. What was this? Before she could react he pushed her off his lap. Not being used to her body she fell off and landed on her bum. All emotion left Artemis face as she looked dead on ahead before she turned her head towards him. Her face said it all ‘really?.

Then she slowly got up, a lot more graceful than she had done when she had gotten out of bed this morning. She let her hands glide over her backside as if she was trying to get dirt of it. “Very funny” she said in a dry voice and sat down on his desk, still careful not to knock over his house of cards once more.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 12:48 pm

Artemis almost looked like a ragdoll as she almost tumbled onto her bum. A slight bit of worry hit him and he was about to lean forward to check up on her, when she turned her head and looked at him with a face that explained that she didn’t think it was funny – and exactly that made him pulled up a wide smile and start laughing. He watched her as she got up on her feet and dusted off her backside. He was still having a fun time watching her. It was almost like a child on stilts, but the child didn’t cry but got back up. It was funny to look at. But this was Artemis. A fierce woman who used to know her body very well. “I’m sorry, Miss,” he laughed a little less. It wasn’t like he was dying in laughter, it was controlled and contained. He looked over at her as she sat down on the desk. It was so… difficult to look at the look of his ex-wife and know it was Artemis underneath the skin.
“What are you going to do now?” he wondered and folded the hand furthest away from her into a fist and rested his head on it. He took a deeper breath in and with a whip of his free hand, the cards got back into their case. He turned a little on the stool and started to look at his computer screen. It wasn’t like he had control over the charges of Amy Jones, but hopefully he could bury most of them with a little bit of his money. Damn ex-wife had caused so much trouble being with him. Selling his weapons to terror groups and what not. Oh, how he wished he had seen though the many layers that woman had carried. The stupidest thing was that he still loved the woman, because of the way she had pleased him and seemingly been a good parent. Even through the ages, as the mask she held up got worn out, and she wasn’t that good of a parent, he still loved her. He folded his lips wondering what he could do to get Artemis out of the mess.
Artemis

Artemis

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 2:29 pm

I’m going to let you work and go home and figure out what to do about this” she mumbled letting her hands glide down her newfound body. Artemis stood up and looked over Killian’s seating body and gave it a light smirk before she leaned down placing her lips towards his for a brief kiss. “Let me know if you find a good way to break the news to MJ and Iris, I promised MJ I would come by later” she explained as she walked over and pressed the button for the elevator. She looked back at Killian and huffed. Funny how that man had gotten under her skin like no other. But what was more telling was the fact that Artemis had actually come over more, to spend time with MJ. Hoping that she wouldn’t mind the chance of appearance to much. What a bloody hazzle. She stepped into the elevator and let her blue eyes keep their gaze upon the warlock, until the very moment the doors closed.

Out
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  EmptyLør Aug 21, 2021 2:10 pm

Killians eyes briefly looked up at Artemis as she stood up, noticing her smirk. He reciprocated the brief kiss she placed on his lips. He closed his eyes and raised his brows a little. “Yes, of course,” he said and licked his lips before he looked up towards Artemis again. She was about to leave. He let the stool roll a little around so he was facing her. ”I’ll figure something out,” he reassured her. He just got to tell them how it was and hope they would accept it. Damned that she had been cursed to look like his ex-wife and their mother. His eyes first left Artemis as the doors from the elevator closed in front of her. And back to work. He got to find a way where Artemis wouldn’t get hunted on the streets and he had to find a way where his daughters would accept the change of Artemis’ looks. Both had to be done quite quickly. The earlier the better.

Out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I feel so different    I feel so different  Empty

I feel so different
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
»  You can’t see it, but you can feel it [Bex]