Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Double the trouble on a double date

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

Double the trouble on a double date Empty
IndlægEmne: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 12:13 am

Double the trouble on a double date DTm2WB

Place: The bar, Late Night
Date and time: 21st of August
Weather: The summer is about to end, it’s not as warm as usual.
Outfit: Aisha outfit. Delilah outfit.
Notes: Aisha is 167cm and has dark brown eyes. Delilah is 174cm and has green eyes. Aisha arrives 20 minutes late.

Dedicated to: @Shin, @Logan and @Delilah

Delilah stood in one of her more usual outfits. A silver top and a grey leather jacket with loads of nits in it, black jeans, and heavy leather boots. The weather never mattered to her, besides the nights were getting colder and colder by the days. Delilah had her arms crossed over her chest while she talked to Logan with a loving smile on her lips. If you looked carefully at her, you would be able to see her slowly sway from side to side; completely in love with the man in front of her. She had enjoyed staying at his place, and the fact that his friend had wanted them to meet for a double date was quite the step she thought for herself. Of course, Delilah never came unprepared, so she had both all of her signature knives and a small flask of alcohol with her. Two of the knives hidden alongside the shaft of the boots she carried, the rest hidden in the jacket. Like Delilah and Logan, Shin had also arrived on time, and as of right now, they just waited for Shins girlfriend to show up, even though they had been informed that she could be quite late.

“Hey!” panted a cheerful voice. It was Aisha who had just turned a corner and recognized Shins face. Her smiled was wide and filled most of her face. She was running towards the werewolves and stopped a little in front of them, standing closets to shin. “Sorry I’m late,” she said, put a hand on his shoulder and leaned up to give him a quick peck on the cheek. She squeezed Shins shoulder gently, “Care to introduce me?” she wondered and looked at the other couple. The gaze from the female werewolf was clearly fake. The way she smiled at Aisha told her that something was off, but she wouldn't worry Shin too early. She had just gotten there - and as usual she was late.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 3:31 pm

Shin og Logans outfits

Shin had known Logan trough Deacon and Logan him trough Deacon. It had been a few things that had made them pals, and since then they had been like brothers to each other’s, therefor Logan had decided to hopefully get some of the bad girl out of Delilah that, they could meet up with his friend Shin and his girlfriend. The girl Logan had never seen before, and that was also great, because then Delilah would not see her as a threat. When Logan had said it, he had not known how Delilah would react, but at least now they where together it seemed like she very fast wanted to be in on it. He had convinced himself, that Delilah had not brought her normal stuff with her knifes alcohol and so on. As Logan was Chatting with Shin, he could see out of his right eye, that she clearly wanted his attention, so he turned towards her, and started to talk with her too. “I know beauty, but it’s okay I get another friend to take another shift, its fine. “He said, as he sent Delilah a charming smile, trying to make her forget that, the person from work he had taken a shift for, before he gave her a little kiss.

Shin had been siting talking with Logan a bit before he heard, a charming and beautiful voice. Aisha had arrived, Shin then got up as he returned her kiss and sat down with her again, depending if she wanted to sit closed in or out near the bar and so on. “I missed you babe, oh yeah I probably should this here is Logan a friend who is like a brother to me, and this here is Delilah his girlfriend. “He said as he presented them to Aisha, “oh and this is my little thief and girlfriend Aisha.” Shin said as he leaned in to kiss Aisha passionately on her lips.
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 12:40 am

Delilah smiled gently at Logan as he replied, reassuring that his work was fine. After all, he didn’t want him to have to go running somewhere tonight. She did have some news to share with him after all.
Aisha sat down next to Shin closer to the bar, since that was the easiest right now. She smiled softly at him as he told her that he had missed her and looked then at the two other werewolves as he presented them. Aisha put her hand forward to greet Logan and then Delilah both getting a hi. Delilah gave Aisha hand a tight squeeze and squinted her eyes a bit at Aisha, clearly telling Aisha to back off. Aisha chuckled a little, with a hint of nervousness. Aisha was never shy to meet new people, but this lady made her nervous. She got all the bad vibes and she had definitely killed before. It hung all over her.

Aisha reciprocated the passionate kiss and squeezed Shin a little above the knee. Yes, she agreed they could be passionate, but there were times that suited better than right now. A quick peck on the lips was enough, right?
“So, guys and little thief, wanna get something to drink?” Delilah wondered with a wide smile on her lips. She wasn’t going to be drinking tonight or the next many months forwards.
“Yeah, let me just fetch us some,” Aisha suggested with a wide smile almost on her way to get up from her seat when Delilah grabbed her arm.
“No, darling. Let the big strong men fetch some,” she said and winked. “Come on guys, a beer for each nose,” she said with a wide smile. Aisha didn’t drink beer, but Delilah didn’t care – nor know. Aisha was going to drink two.
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 1:31 am

When Aisha gave Shin a little squeeze he sent a little smile, he could sense she did not want to go all in, when they where with people, maybe it was a thing she was right about, not going to wild, showing their affection towards each other, they already knew the affection they had for each other anyway.
Logan then looked towards Delilah again, what was she planning to do. He knew her enough to know, that she had some plan going for her. As he then heard her talking about, beers, he had a feeling it probably would be and idea to make sure Shin knew, what Delilah maybe would do towards Aisha.

As he then heard her voice about it he saw a way around, it Shin knew Aisha had never really gotten a bear so he would ask her before they moved up. “So four drinks, Aisha what do you want, if you have to get a drink. “Shin asked sending her a little smile, it was not because he was drinking much anyway. When he would get her and answer he and Logan would give their girl a kiss on the cheek before they would go up to get a drink.

Here Logan would grab Shin by his shoulder, “I think you and Aisha should know something crazy might happen I will try and figure it out, but thats just how it is doing stuff with her, still love her. ” He said, shortly after he sent Shin a smile and gave his shoulder a Squeeze. After a while they would come back with the drinks and sit down with their girls again. “Should we Play a game. “Logan would then ask looking at Delilah Aisha and Shin. Shin would quickly nod, and say yes to whatever game it was, if it was not harmful for anyone,
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 10:34 pm

vIt wasn’t like Aisha didn’t want to show that she loved Shin, but it could be subtle so they wouldn’t make others uncomfortable. She thought a lot about what others thought about her, but it might just be a Banshee thing. All the voices in her head; sometimes she didn’t know if it was her own thoughts or the dead who were trying to communicate with her.

Aisha looked at Shin as he asked her what she wished to drink, “Mojito would be good, thanks,” she said with a glad smile. Both girls smiled lovingly as they both received a kiss on their cheeks by their men.
As the boys left, Delilah turned her full attention to the Asian girl. “So, Aisha from Asia,” she said with a cheeky smile. “Do you always greet the men before the women in Asia?” Delilah allowed to ask herself the rude question.
Aisha smiled nervously. It wasn’t like Aisha to be nervous. “I’m from Japan, thank you. The etiquette in Japan is actually just to bow to the ones you greet. There’s no one who comes before any other,” she informed with a slightly gladder smile. Maybe she had just misunderstood the girl? Maybe she was indeed interested in Aisha?
But no. “Well, another time, greet the female first and show that way that you’re no threat,” Delilah hissed at the banshee. Aisha pulled her hands over to herself and put them on her thighs.
“Of course, I’m so sorry,” she said, “I didn’t mean to threaten your relationship,” Aisha added, but it sent a fury into the eyes of the Omega. Delilah didn’t feel her relationship was threatened, but she liked when women greeted her first instead of her man, and that men greeted Logan first before they greeted her. It just made things so much better. Delilah heard how the two males were getting back almost at the same time as Aisha saw them. Logan suggested they could play a game and Delilah almost lit up with passion, and Aisha was a little too quick to agree, “Yeah, that sounds great!” she agreed.
“I got a game in mind,” Delilah said and almost resembled a snake in how she looked at the three others. She opened up her jacket a bit to find a knife. “The knife game, do you know of it?” she wondered and placed her hand out on the table with her fingers spread.
Aisha leaned back quite nervous, “I don’t think I want to play that,” she said and reached out to grab her drink and take a sip of it. Delilah yet didn’t touch her beer.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptyTirs Sep 28, 2021 10:50 pm

Shin sent her a little smile, before, he went up for the drinks, after they of course had given their girlfriends a kiss on their cheeks. As they came back, Shin quickly noticed something was up, the way Delilah Logans girlfriend reacted made him even more cautious out from what they would have to deal with. As Delilah got the knife out, Shin quickly noticed where this was going. Same with Logan, as Logan turned his head around to look at Delilah. “No we will not play that game Delilah, if people don’t wanne play it we will figure out something else.” Shin then turned his head to Aisha.

“so babe, you got any ideas in mind, since I agree the knife game, we should not do it someone could get hurt, , and I don’t think any of us wanne get hurt, tonight.” Shin then added, before his eyes meet with Logans, this was what he had warned about maybe, Logan then turned his Gaze towards Delilah again from Shin.

“Beauty, no not tonight, if they wanne play it another time, then we can do it or if we find someone else who wanne play it, but right now we should think about, what kind of game Aisha and Shin would like to play, instead of just throwing the crazy knife game out, we both know your ability is cheating anyway, we both know that.”

He said trying to make and excuse or two for how they could get around it. In the meantime, Shin had laid his arm on Aisha shoulder so she could feel a bit safer. Logan on the other hand had leaned into Delilah, with and arm behind her too, but with his faces mere inches away, from her, face, if she looked at him, and went for a Kiss he would grab her hand and drag both that and the knife back, so she did not get any crazy ideas.
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 8:03 pm

Delilah had her eyes locked at Aisha as she said she didn’t want to play the game, but the green eyes were quickly redirected to Logan as he spoke to her. Her gaze immediately got a little softer. She hummed a little satisfied in the way he spoke to her.
Aisha widened her eyes a little and glanced towards Shin as he asked if she had a game in mind. She removed her drink from her mouth with her eyes still on Shin, “No, I-… I don’t have any ideas,” she replied. There was no way Aisha was comfortable with that woman, but something about all of this made her still wish to give her a chance. Maybe Aisha just had to… Find the right button to push at.

Delilah’s gaze shortly wandered to the other couple while Shin talked to Aisha. “Fine,” Delilah exhaled, but took a short part of the game she had suggested, by hammering the knife into the wooden table just between her index finger and her middle finger. Aisha’s eyes were glued to the hand with her heart in her throat. She then looked up at Delilah who stared back at her for a heated second before Delilah’s head once again turned to Logans attention. “I won’t be cheating,” she rolled her eyes before she let her hand grab onto the knife, pull it out of the table and put it away in her jacket.
When the knife was gone, she looked towards Shin before she leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table, merging her fingers, and placing her hands on top of her fingers. “So, do you have a plan for a game?” she wondered with innocent blinking eyes.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date EmptyLør Jan 29, 2022 12:03 pm

//afsluttet//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the trouble on a double date   Double the trouble on a double date Empty

Double the trouble on a double date
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Prepare for trouble - make it double
» Double trouble or maybe something else - Kaiya, Amery & Marcel
» A double homecide (CW)
» Double the shadows - Mariella
» I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me - Cecil

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum