Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away Empty
IndlægEmne: A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away   A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 7:42 am

LOCATION Walker house
DATE 12th of August 2021
TIME 11 ish
WEATHER a bit grey and gloomy
ATTIRE sweats and a tank top
TOPIC FOR @Ryan

A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away Giphy

He couldn't wait for tomorrow to actually just get away from here. Him and Katelyn had planned, or Roman had planned out a week long road-trip across all of Gaia. But first he had to face his brother, again, every single day at the breakfast table, unless he was staying over with Katelyn. At this point, he just wished his parents would actually let Ryan go be with his murderous little girlfriend, if it meant he wouldn't have to look at his brother's face. At least this month they had agreed on one thing, the guy that Rose had been seeing shortly was a no go. "You should be thrilled, the faster I pack the car, the faster you won't have to see me," Roman joked, putting one more bag in the back of his car.

Ryan could, and should be thankful for the fact that Roman was on cloud nine around Katelyn. He had not even been this high on happiness when he had been with Hermine. "If you really want to do something about it, why not just say you are going on a trip with one of your friends, I mean, they aren't going to double check are they? And if they are, just make sure you have someone to call and confirm.. then go hitch hack your girl," he made a small shrug and closed the back of his car looking at his older brother. "Not because I'm okay with it. I'm not, but I can't stand you taking my place as the sour-wolf of this house hold," he confessed while crossing his arms and looked at Ryan.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

IndlægEmne: Sv: A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away   A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 12:15 am

Ryan chuckled a little as Roman bitterly joked that he should be thrilled that soon enough Roman would be driving away. “Super thrilled,” he said, watching how Roman packed the car. He raised his eyebrow as Roman started to give Ryan a plan about going on a trip with his girlfriend. He crossed his arms a little and narrowed his eyes. He almost couldn’t believe his ears. Was Roman seriously helping Ryan with being with Seraphina? He shook his head a little as he talked about being the sour-wolf in the household. “I’m not sour,” he complained. “You think that if I went on a holiday with her, that things would just suddenly change here at home?” he said raising his brow a little, “Nah, Roman. Try at a New Moon, then I might fall for it,” he joked. He was convinced that no matter what Ryan did, nothing would change the rest of the Walkers look on Seraphina. As long as Walter didn’t approve of it, there was nothing Ryan could really do but meet her whenever his family wasn’t around. The only thing good about this conversation so far, was that Roman actually suggested Ryan and Seraphina going on a vacation.
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

IndlægEmne: Sv: A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away   A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away EmptyFre Aug 06, 2021 12:38 am

Roman turned his face towards his brother and lifted his brow a little bit. "No, but I think it would make you ... a little less of whatever that is," he made a movement gesturing to Ryan. He chuckled a bit to himself finally closing the car, done for the day with the packing. Now all he needed was prepping some food so he was set for tomorrow morning. He narrowed his eyes a little bit at his brother. Ryan could overall thank Katelyn for Roman's actual thought about granting Romeo and Juliet a chance. Katelyn was way more forgiven and open hearted than Roman ever could be, and she knew Seraphina. Also, now that he had spent so much time with Howie, because of Maya - he also spoke the case, making Roman a little bit more loose around the thought. Just a little bit. Nothing that should be pushed. “Look, I’m not great at the advice. But I can maybe interest you in a sarcastic comment?" Roman moved closer to Ryan, standing in front of him looking at him. "Besides, Katelyn likes Seraphina - so I guess I can't get around not giving her a chance can i?" Roman sighed a bit. Not really liking that he had to, but it was funny because he didn't have do, but he wanted to, because he knew it would make Katelyn happy to maybe just see him try being the bigger person.[/color]
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

IndlægEmne: Sv: A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away   A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away EmptyFre Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Ryan chuckled a bit, not taking Roman’s insult to heart. Maybe Ryan had been a bit more tense and sneaky because he had had to act like nothing was going on, when the truth was that he saw someone, he wasn’t allowed to be with from his pack. The dark brows raised a bit as Roman started to talk about how he wasn’t good at advice. A broad smile appeared on his lips as Roman mentioned he had some sarcastic comments. He tilted his head a bit, putting his hands in his pockets as Roman stood in front of him. Ryan’s smile reappeared as he said he had to give Seraphina a chance. Ryan took his left hand out of his pocket to swing it over Roman’s neck to make him bend forward and let his right hand seek for Roman’s scalp, giving him a noogie. “Aaarh, I knew it!” he laughed happily before he patted Roman’s head and messed his hair up a little, “Katelyn makes you a bigger person!” he almost couldn’t contain his excitement. He truly hoped that Roman could spread the openness to the twins. It would make things so much easier. If none of the Walkers had a problem, the could convince Elisabeth and eventually Walter. Gosh, it would make things so much easier.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away   A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away Empty

A sour-wolf a day keeps... at least someone away
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» big wolf and a little wolf ~ Bjorn
» The fox and the wolf
» Wolf on the run
» A man in wolf's clothing
» The lamb and the wolf

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: