Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When you just wanted to surprise people..

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

When you just wanted to surprise people..  Empty
IndlægEmne: When you just wanted to surprise people..    When you just wanted to surprise people..  EmptyTors Jul 01, 2021 5:42 pm

..and then they aren't even at home
LOCATION Aleks & Bash' house
DATE 12th of July
TIME afternoon
OUTFITS
Lexie: Link without jacket
Bash: Link
TOPIC FOR @Aleks xx

It had always been the plan that she should be there for three full years, it was a huge project and was set to need that amount of time to be done. However, with a natural gift of understanding the practice along with her interest in the subject - she had helped the process speed on, making it capable for her to get home earlier. This, she hadn't told her family about yet. She wanted it to be a surprise, she hadn't seen them over anything but messenger while facetiming, and the service out here was terrible. So, locking herself in, knowing where they kept the spare key was easy. However, there was no one home when she entered the house around lunch time, only Aleks' cat, whom was plenty distracted by having Moon, Lexie's familiar back close by. Lexie had even grabbed an iced coffee at Starbucks on her way there, so sitting on the couch just waiting seemed like forever. Hours passed, she was beginning to consider just showing up at their work space. No, she would wait, they had to come home at some point, right? Lexie turned on the tv and started re-watching some episodes of friends on hbo.

Finally hours later the door was unlocked, and she could hear the chatter outside, so she paused the tv. "Finally, I was beginning to think calling someone to make sure you weren't turned to roadkill," she shook her head in a small sigh before getting up from the couch, in the moment just acting as it was normal she as home or at least visiting. Bash snorted a bit and shook his head, "not roadkill, no need to worry," he took off his shoes and shook his head a little bit with a small smile on his lips. Then he frowned a bit in the act, and then looked up at Aleks, then turning his eyes to Lexie - she was home.

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aleks

Aleks

Antal indlæg : 82

IndlægEmne: Sv: When you just wanted to surprise people..    When you just wanted to surprise people..  EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Sebastian opened the door, and Aleks could hear how the TV silenced. Making him frown slightly before he heard a voice he hadn’t heard in forever. Lexie was home. Oh, how much there had happened while she had been gone. She appeared from the living room where she had probably been watching TV while she had been waiting for God knows how long.
“Talk for yourself Bash,” Aleks chuckled. He was quite sure that Lexie didn’t know a thing about the accident. Quite lazily he took off his shoes with the use of his forefoot. He saw how Bash looked at him, clearly only realizing that Lexie was home. “Yeah, she’s home,” he reassured his brother and approached his little sister. “Can you even recognize me with all of these scars?” he chuckled as he opened his arms to greet her with a hug. Yes, he wondered why she was home already, but that could wait a moment, right? She was probably slightly more concerned about all the scars he had gained since they last saw each other.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: When you just wanted to surprise people..    When you just wanted to surprise people..  EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Lexie shook her head followed by a light eyeroll by Aleks comment, "you? I could recognize you from miles away," she pointed out with a cheeky smile before walking over to greet him in a warm long waited hug, not realizing just how much she had needed to be back home. The last thing she wanted was to be too sentimental, but she the emotions clearly surprised her of how much she actually had missed them, now that they were standing here in front of her. It didn't take Bash long to join in on the hug, and welcome their sister home. Lexie finally pulled herself out of the embrace before she slammed Aleks on the arm. "And speaking of scars, why can't you be more careful!" Her voice reaching slightly more high pitched voice for a moment. Bash had told her as soon as they had known that Aleks was alright, not wanting her to be too scared or freaked out when she was so far from home. But she hadn't seen other than a few pictures he had sent over the last few months, so she didn't feel to far from home. "We've missed you too Lex," Bash chuckled a bit watching her go off on Aleks for getting hurt, knowing it came from worry. Lexie turned around looking at Bash walking over to give him a side hug as well. "Yeah, I finished my project earlier and they allowed me to get home earlier, so I can spent time with the two of you," she then spoiled the truth of why she was home this early.
Aleks

Aleks

Antal indlæg : 82

IndlægEmne: Sv: When you just wanted to surprise people..    When you just wanted to surprise people..  EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 8:03 am

Aleks chuckled a bit as she convinced him that she could recognize him miles away. At leas that was good to know. She approached and started to hug him, as he had invited her to. He had truly missed her, and he remembered that he had been thinking about her as he got back to life, because she wasn’t there, and he wished that he had had the opportunity to see her or just talk to her – not just over the phone or something like that. Sebastian joined in on the hug. All of this was missed and he enjoyed having them all here. It was like it filled a small hole in his heart – a hole he hadn’t realized was even there. Lexie pulled out of the hug, and shortly after he could feel pain spread on his upper arm, as she had hit him. He pulled his arm a little in front of himself, letting the opposite hand grab around the arm, as if he was hurt. “Ow! I am careful!” he protested. He had been, he had just been very unlucky. He understood why she was worried, and he really understood her reaction. Bash even reassured her that they had missed her too, to her way of saying that she had missed them. She then explained why she was home earlier, making Aleks raise his brows a little in surprise, “That’s amazing!” he said and walked up behind her to lock his arms around her in another hug. “And you didn’t just want to start another project?” he chuckled glancing down at her.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: When you just wanted to surprise people..    When you just wanted to surprise people..  EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 12:04 am

Lexie rolled her eyes at Aleks, ass he mentioned that he was careful. Well, perhaps that was true and she knew it wasn't his fault. It didn't mean that she hadn't been sick of worry. Sebastian walked further into the living room, smiling by the fact that he could see she had made herself at home. It was nice that she still just walked in like she owned the place, or was it? Lexie followed Bash as he stepped further into the house and gave him a big smile. However, she didn't make it far before Aleks had walked up behind her and locked his arms around her into another hug. Lexie couldn't help but let a tender laugh escape her lips, because it was amazing, and she was thrilled to be home earlier than expected. "Well, I could've, but I missed you two knuckleheads' too much, so I had to get back," she laughed looking over at Sebastian as well. "That might have been your best idea yet, I'm in need of someone being test subject for Aleks when he tries to make lasagne again, I swear last time, he failed the lasagne, I will tell you that, so good luck," the warlock couldn't help but laugh a little bit looking over at his younger brother. "I will remember that, don't want to die of food poisoning just yet," she joked a little bit while shaking her head softly. Lexie had truly missed her brothers.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When you just wanted to surprise people..    When you just wanted to surprise people..  Empty

When you just wanted to surprise people..
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Surprise?
» You are wanted
» Surprise, surprise..
» You're in for a surprise ~ CW ~
» I just wanted to see, if you were okay

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Boligområderne :: Greenwell Street-
Gå til: