Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I've been here the whole time

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 12:55 pm

Diego raised his eyebrows a little a little as she said that she had been his luna. It was very interesting and explained a lot. The alpha hadn’t wanted her back, or maybe he had just moved on, after all, like Selene told, it had been nine years ago. He smiled warmly at Selene before he looked up at Irina who said they could go inside. “Of course,” he said and made sure his door was open for both of his girls. If Derek woke up, he would just have to handle it or sit with him. He had to know that grownups could cry, right? It was okay to be sad.

As they got inside, he gestured them to the living room, hoping that Selene would be okay with leaving his arms for a moment. He would then go by himself into the kitchen to grab them all a glass of cold water. Maybe it wouldn’t be what Selene would wish for, but he wished for her to stay hydrated and cool down, because alcohol wouldn’t do that to her. He came back with three glasses in one hand and a jug of water. He put the jug on a tray in the middle of his table and handed each of his girls a glass of water before he sat down as close as possible to Selene, wanting her to know that he was there for support.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 9:11 pm

When they finally got inside Selene untangled herself from the warm, safe space that had been Diego’s arms. It wasn’t often she let anyone know how she was feeling. Walter and Elisabeth had always been one of those that had been able to get her out of her shell and pull out real and raw emotions. So, letting her guard down even in front of two people that she saw as part of her family. It wasn’t easy for her.
She started pacing around in the living room, folding her lips together as she took in a deep breath before looking up at Irina as Diego left them. She let her fingers glide through her thick brown locks as she let her eyes wandered from Irina to the door Diego had walked through to get into the kitchen.

I used, nine years getting back here, nine years because I had one goal to get back to the only man that I had ever loved, ever cared for – but in those nine years he has moved on” she started, looking towards Irina again, not letting her dark brown eyes falter from the smaller woman standing in front of her. “Seven years ago, I was aware of a familiar scent in Bulgaria, and the scent let me to you” her tongue glided over her lips and felt the salty taste from the tears was still there. “When I died nine years ago, I left behind my biggest love of my life, but that man also turned out to be the man that turned you” she wanted nothing more than to turn her voice into a whisper, but she kept it in a somewhat normal voice. “I couldn’t tell you at the time, because I needed to understand, I needed to know why had done it to you – and then, I stayed and helped you and I grew fond of you” she took in a deep breath. “Now it is all so complicated, and I” she pressed her eyelids together feeling how her heart was pounding in her chest. “And I” and she what? Needed Irina to forgive her? To understand why she hadn’t told her? See that what she had done had been from devotion and she didn’t feel like it was important at the time. Irina needed time to heal, to understand what it was like to be a werewolf, understand that taking care of her baby daughter was more important than knowing who had done it? Especially since they didn’t know why.

Selene’s face folded into what felt like pure anguish. Because know she knew. She was the reason. She was the root to Irina being who she was now. All the pain and suffering wouldn’t have happen if not because of her.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 10:01 pm

The second Selene started pacing around the room like a trapped animal, Irina held her breath. It was just this feeling of something waiting to be dropped like a bomb, and the seconds before it dropped just felt like hours. Again with the nine years, talking about the only man she had ever loved. Irina frowned a bit, sitting down on the couch as Selene's eyes landed on her. Back when she first had met Selene, everything had been a mess. From when she had gotten Mila, it had been down hill and she had been alone, and the intense postpartum depression hadn't helped when she had seen those glowing eyes in the dark under the full moon. From not knowing what had happened at all, and almost losing Mila because she was a mess. Then meeting Selene who seemed to have all the answers she had needed. The hazel eyes locked with the dark brown, as they began to process everything that Selene was telling her. But that man also turned out to be the man that turned you, she felt her heart drop for a second, and took a sharper breath in. So, all these years, she had known who did this to her, and she hadn't said a thing, not a single word. They had lived together for seven years and nothing.

Irina took a deeper breath in and slowly got up from her seat. Couldn't tell her? It more seemed like she didn't want to tell her. Why wait seven years? "You needed to know why he did this to me? You needed to know? - I can't believe you," she clicked her tongue and took a few steps closer to the window looking outside for a moment trying to keep herself somewhat calm. "Did you care for me our were you just covering up his mess? Because from this point of view it sure looks like it," her voice low, almost dangerously low as she turned around looking back at Selene. Irina could feel the anger build a fire slowly in her, trying to get a grip of her, but she tried not to let it get the best of her. "You could have told me. You should have told me!" And given the fact that she had just mentioned Diego had met him earlier. He was here in town. The werewolf who had turned her was here in this town, which brought another set of mixed feelings up. She knew it was a message from mafia to be turned, to be forced into the world of the supernatural that she before that had no idea was real. Everything had changed over a few months back then, everything she had known, and she had been mostly alone. Selene was the first one who had made the loneliness less, the first one to understand and being able to talk her though everything. But now, it just felt like a lie. "How long have you known he was here in town? How long?" Irina's voice grew more angry. It wasn't even the fact she hadn't told her who did it that was the issue, it was keeping it hidden from her for seven years, along with the fact she didn't know if Mila's life was at risk in this.

It was only weeks ago since Tidus had gotten a grip of her, because Bratva had a lead on her. And she would be damned if this former alpha of Selene had any hand in that. "I can't believe this is happening," she whispered while shaking her head and took another and even sharper breath in.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 12:02 am

From the kitchen, Diego could hear how Selene started to explain what was going on. He didn’t need to be right in front of her to hear her, even if she was whispering. Diego felt bad for Selene who had been fighting for so long to get back to the man who she loved, and now he had moved on. To Diego, it was some kind of mean fate, but had Selene even tried to contact her love?
Selene then explained how a familiar scent had led Selene to Irina, as Diego put the glasses down onto the table. He chose to sit down, because he knew he could be quite intimidating standing up, and he would rather have Selene felt secure than to put a lid on her feelings like she clearly had done before. Diego took one of the glasses with water to drink from it, but when he did, Selene’s words about who had turned Irina were spilled. He coughed a little, surprised that the man he had met earlier today had been the one who had turned Irina. It didn’t surprise him, he seemed like the type who would do such a thing – at least by the impression Diego had gotten. He tried to silence his coughs as he put the glass down and listened.
Selene explained that she had to know why the guy had done it. Diego had to keep himself in check to not yell that the man was a psychopath and that was why. Who the hell turned a woman who had just given birth to her first child? You had to be some kind of mental to do that. Diego raised his brows, as it seemed like Selene had more to say – hopefully she had something which could soften Diego’s inner need to go find the damn Alpha and turn him into a cripple.
But Irina had heard more than enough of Selene’s words. As Irina didn’t seem to believe Selene and had begun to think that Selene had covered her loved one’s mess, Diego stood up. This didn’t seem fair, somehow. Selene never lied, that Diego knew for sure. The created werewolf started to tell Selene what she believed would have been the right thing for Selene to do, “Irina,” he said lowly, knowing it was enough to be heard, but probably overheard by the temper and raised voice. “Listen-” he did his best to keep his shit together, just like the rest of them. Things seemed very odd from every perspective. Irina cut him off, wanting to know how long the guy had been in town, which made Diego look towards Selene, “You don’t have to answer that,” he said, before he looked back at Irina who couldn’t believe any of this and shook her head. “Irina, I think you should try and listen to Selene,” he said, trying to figure out what was going on. Even though he really wished to hit the guy in the face from the moment he had seen him, he knew that Selene wouldn’t be this hurt if everything to Selene had been a game to play with her mate, since he clearly didn’t want her back. “I know how much you wanna punch the guy – at least as much as I want to, but I think you have to remember that Selene didn’t come to get a scolding,” he looked over at Selene, “Right?” He looked back at Irina, “So maybe…” he took the water from the table and handed to Irina, “Sit down, drink and listen?” he suggested. He really didn’t want to loose his temper to his girls, because he knew that had more than enough to take care of, and that his temper shouldn’t be an extra problem to the bunch.
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 7:53 am

That is not fair!” Selene said in a low growl as Irina questioned if Selene even cared for her. Because she did, why else would she had gone to such lengths to help her? Why had she stayed and helped with taking care of Mila? To question her love, was the only thing that tore in Selene’s heart. The rest of the words, the questioning. Selene didn’t even think about how the words were said to her, because she knew that Irina was right in her emotions. Had it been the other way around, she wasn’t sure that she would have had so much control over her feelings as Irina had right now. Selene’s eyes flickered towards Diego as he started talking; Shit.
Diego” Selene said with a low warning voice, she knew he wanted to be helpful. But the last thing anyone needed was to be told that their emotions wasn’t valid. To be fair, Selene would rather that Irina just blew up in her face, they could yell and get things out of the way and then be able to look past it. Or just walk separate ways.

Selene turned towards Irina and took in a deep breath to steady herself for the storm. “I’ve known all along” her eyes narrowed “He is just as much a victim in all of this” she lifted a hand up starring into Irina’s “Please, let me finish” she kept her voice firm and tried her best not to let emotions take over again. “It took me over  year dying, and it ended up being millions in hospital debt and he ended up owing all that money to the same people that your husband owed money to” – “I would never had done any of this if I knew it would put you, or anyone of the people you love in danger Irina and for you to think anything else – I kept it for myself because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 8:30 am

Her eyes darted to Diego as he started talking, she was not in the mood for him to start talking about what he thought she should try to do. "Oh I'm listening alright?" she growled a little bit annoyed, before looking at Selene as she spoke Diego's name. She took another controlled breathe in, feeling the anger poke to her once again, wanting to be let in. "Just back off Diego," she replied as he asked her to sit down, but her voice still calm. He didn't need to poke her right now, and she knew it wasn't his intentions. None of them wanted to lose their temper, but three werewolves and battling emotions, seemed like they got dealt the crappy hand.

Then Selene turned to her again, and Irina's eyes flickered a bit as she confirmed she had known all along, looking completely devastated. That he was here in town. All these months and she had known, without so much as a thought of telling. If it wasn't for fact that Irina felt slightly betrayed at the moment, she perhaps would've had the empathy to see things from Selene's point of view. Just as much a victim in all this, Irina pressed her brows together just about to say something, when Selene lifted her hand up, making Irina swallow her words for now. Comparing the situation to Irina's made her jaw tense, gritting her teeth as she took another deeper breath in. It wasn't like she couldn't understand, because she could. Matthew had dealt her a crappy hand as well by putting her in situations she never had wished to be in. But if this guy still had ties to Bratva, what was going to stop him or them from bringing them a visit, who were to say that he hadn't already told someone? Irina took another and sharper breath in to try not letting her frustration or fear get a too deep a grip on her. "I don't doubt your loyalty Selene -" she started out and breathed out, which was true. She didn't doubt her loyalty, perhaps worried about where it would be placed in a matter of choosing sides. But Irina wasn't the type of person to demand people choosing sides. "I'm worried about his intentions, if he is still in debt to them. Because, I've already had one guy trying to ship me back to Russia, I'm not risking anyone, and I mean anyone trying to do that again," she was beyond serious. No one, was going to try that again, because she wasn't going to go quietly. Selene loved this person, she could tell and he had broken her heart - what that say about the future in all of this.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 3:17 pm

Clearly something Diego had said hadn’t come out right, because both darlings basically told him to shut up. So, he raised his eyebrows a little before he sat down. “Alright,” he said and licked his teeth before he took a sip of his water again.
He couldn’t help himself but look questioning a Selene when she said her former alpha was a victim. How the hell could that guy be a victim? Selene then tried to explain how things had happened and Diego started to wonder, what was up with men and renting money. Diego wanted o assure Irina, that nobody was going to get near her – but where had he been the first time, when someone had tried to ship her off to Russia? Not by her side.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I've been here the whole time    I've been here the whole time  - Page 2 Empty

I've been here the whole time
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» A first time for everyone
» The time has come
» Try one more time
» Time goes on even when we do not

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum