Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. Empty
IndlægEmne: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. EmptyMan Jun 07, 2021 6:58 pm

DATE: late June
TIME: around 21
WEATHER: clear sky, the sun is still up, its been a warm day
ATTIRE: nothing
OTHER: she is in her dragon shape to begin with. (tattoo on left arm)
TOPIC FOR: @Caine Rothwell

It was rare for her to stretch her wings, the last time she really had done so was last month. Usually she did so after the sun had set, and darkness had painted the sky, but it had been different today. Her entire body had arched for the transformation, and she had felt her inner dragon slowly attacking her in protest for not letting it go. So, in fear of hurting anyone because of the beast within her she had taken a flight over the mountains, over the sea since the break of dawn. Returning towards the forest by evening, she had landed on the mountain earlier and feasted on some mountain lions. Tatia knew there was a high risk showing at this time a day. She wasn't unfamiliar with hunters, and people who would like to see her as nothing more than an achievement, collected and trapped in a cage. If only it were so easy to get her back in a cage.

However, someone had spotted her on her way back, had fired some sort of attack upon her, tearing her left wing, the shock had made her landing a little rougher than what she first had in mind. Crashed down, making trees wish they had fallen when she had hit them, and Tatia found herself shifting back into her human shape. The giant creature turning into a average sized girl, covered in dirt and blood from the wound. Tatia looked at her left arm, totally torn up and blood running down spilling on the ground. "Bloody hell," she mumbled to herself before she forced herself back on her feet. Years of fights and pain, her tolerance for pain made the brutal wound seem like a tingle, most people would have screamed up in agony. What distracted her from tending it was the scent. Demon. She spun around, her brown hair covering most of her upper body. The otherwise blue-green eyes turned blood red as the wolf within her wanted to step in and fight in case it had to. After all, she didn't really have any weapons, not other than herself. There was a change who ever had shot her down from the sky was close by. And if she turned into a wolf, she could howl and she knew she had landed pretty close to Walter's whereabouts, no doubt he would come as fast as he could if she chose to call for him. He knew she would only do that if something horrible was to happen, and if people suddenly got around that she was the dragon - more people might come for her, and she wasn't interested in that. "I can smell you demon," she hissed looking in the direction of the demon's scent.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Humør : Forholdsvis munter men ikke en eksplosion af energi
Antal indlæg : 1516

IndlægEmne: Sv: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. EmptyMan Jun 07, 2021 7:16 pm

Outfit: Black trekking pants, boots, black t-shirt

What was originally going to be a normal workout walk in the woods changed very drastically when a shadow soared by that could amaze even Caine. Not long after a shot from a very powerful rifle could be heard causing the majestic dragon to fall and crash a bit into the woods.
Caine picked up the pace a bit knowing very well that the creatures sense of smell would probably easily locate him.
He picked up the scent of a young woman with the dragons scent still on her. Shapeshifter?
The hunter that shot her got there before him and said: "No just a guy wanting a big prize..... Better have you alive until you can become that thing again...."
The hunter starting finding whatever he had to restrain her but suddently froze. Caine's solid hand sprouted black claws wraping around the hunters neck, ripping out the hunters throat and said with a cold voice: "Nobody likes poachers.... " His claws disappeared as the hunter fell dead to the ground while Caine walked calmly closer to her.
"Yes a demon.... You have nothing to fear from me Tatia..... "
He kneeled down a few feet away from her as a show of good faith before he looked at her and said with a voice calm as only a demon could: "I may be a demon but i am not stupid.... Taking on a Dragon although wounded would be suicide.... I can help you with your wounds... I am a Doctor...."
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 10:28 pm

"A big prize huh? Step closer, I will show you just what you win," she hissed not seeming to be affected by the pain spreading in her system. She had learned to over look it, for some time at least. Being at war and used as a warrior everyday for over hundreds of years made you numb to what normal people would find utterly painful. The hunter seemed to try finding things he would restrain her with, and Tatia's deadly eyes followed every movement, noticing a scent of a demon close by, but not close enough to her to make her do anything about it - it was the hunter who was closest rigt now. But when the demon grabbed the hunter by the throat she narrowed her eyes a little bit, trying to put the puzzle pieces together on why the demon would even help her - if not to get his own prize. The demon killed the hunter, which made her lift her chin a little bit, narrowing her eyes shortly.

He walked closer to her, the shapeshifter tensed up again, not because she was scared she was aware. He knew her name, which made her snerl a little, if it wasn't for his calm approach. "I'm not scared of you," she spoke with a low rather hoarse voice, keeping her gaze locked on him. Her wolf's red eyes glowed to show a force of dominance, and who was in control, as the demon kneeled down her eyes meeting hers once again. He wanted to help her, making her lick her lips a bit. "If you want to help, help me build a fire - I lick my own wounds," she replied. She didn't trust anyone other than her pack, and a demon even if a doctor - not a chance. It took more than killing a hunter to get her trust. Besides, she could heal with fire and it would gain her more energy. One of her many secrets. "Where from do you know my name?"
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 11:24 pm

He looked at her calmly not showing the least sign of fear. "I did not think you were.... Besides there is nothing to fear from me.... How weird it may seem, the source of my power is living up to my word.... So in that sense i cannot lie even if i wanted to"
As soon as she mentioned how he could help her, he started to build a fire in the size that would fit her present form. He built the fire with the precision and skill of a highly trained soldier. "I could heal your wonds instantly but that would take an amount of trust i know you do not have towards me at this point....."

As she asked how he knew her name, he was almost ready to ignite the fire which he did at the same time of replying to her question:
"Because of my eyes.... I have the ability to see fate, or the fabric of the world around us to some extent.... It does not provide a profile of people but it gives me insight to their abilities and their name....." He looked at her with a calm smile with eyes filled with the darkness of a clear starry night. The flames gained hold of the wood, soon providing a solid fire
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 11:15 am

The shapeshifter raised her brow a little when the demon mentioned the source to his power. That he couldn't lie. That seemed inconvenient. But Tatia was no fool, she knew there was ways that people could get around without telling the truth directly, it was about being sneaky enough so people didn't notice. Tatia raised a brow even a bit more as he started to built the fire, not that she minded she wanted and needed a fire to heal up her wound, but not that the pain was bothering her. Even if it did, there was no way she would let him know. "You are right, I don't trust you," she pointed out rather quickly. She didn't care for this powers or what he could do, he may have stopped the other person from coming too close to her, but it didn't gained her trust right away. Tatia was observant on how he built the fire, most of all she was observant on every single movement he made, just in case he got any fancy ideas of starting a fight he couldn't win.

Because of my eyes, Tatia narrowed her eyes while he said that, moving her eyes over at the fire as he ignited the fire. Looking how the sparks started to catch shape of smaller flames, flames that danced and grew bigger while he talked, replying to the question she had asked. "Not something you flash around much I assume," she replied looking back at him shortly, before reaching her hand out to the fire. She let the flames dance up over her skin, caressing the bruised flesh, healing it as she looked back into the flames.  Tatia could only assume it was a dangerous ability to let just about anyone know off, it was good for getting information about strangers, learn their weaknesses.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 12:30 pm

He could not help himself to a short laugh as she so quickly pointed out her lack of trust. "Nor should you... And why would you? I am merely a stranger helping you to tend your wounds.... As before mentioned, i cannot lie.... So if i wanted to injure you in any way i would have done so already...."
Dragons were not exactly known to be the most trusting of beings and rightfully so. Many throughout the ages had tried to gain their own power at the expense of Dragons. Or at least so many stories told.

Her assumption about not flashing his abilities around was to a certain degree logical. Yet Caine was not like so many others of his kind, which was why he had gotten so far in the world. "Actually i do..... At least in a way... Mortal minds have a tendency to rationalize it if it becomes more than their comprehension..... And those who seek my power either know of it already or are desperate enough to learn....."
He sat down and leaned against a tree while looking at her almost as he was staring into her very being. "Besides, why hide who you are? People will want to know anyways.... Just as you are figuring out what you still considering a possible opponent right now?...." Just as she was used to in a way scanning people of their weaknesses, Caine possessed an equally innate ability to read people and surroundings
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.   But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned. Empty

But beware of playing with fire, you will get burned.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Beware of the dark - Calla
» Beware of the dark fairy (Rayna)
» Playing in the dark - Hannah
» Get out of my room I'm playing minecraft! [cw]
» Playing with a witch - Terra

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: