Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Something about you...

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

Something about you... - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 2:00 pm

She listened to yet another one of his small rambles, the smile on her lips grew as he kept explaining why he had suggested it. Would she mind being married to him? No. Not at all, it wouldn’t really do much for them, other than a piece of paper between them. They could even get a prenup and he would be secured. Something she knew that he didn’t really care about, but she did. She wasn’t with him because of the fame, or the money. She didn’t care about any of that.

He had never been married before, okay, then at least she could do this somewhat proper. “Dion” she slowly said as he ended his stream of words with Cowan firm binge her best bet. She should have thought about that really, she already knew Zitora, but she also knew just how busy she was. Yet another one of Evelina’s many problems. Asking for help, from people she knew.
She crawled up and sat herself on his lap, a leg on each side of his hips. His little inducement of happiness had really done wonders for the bawling woman she had been before. Her eyes were still a little red, and she could feel her raw cheeks from the many tears that had run down them.
Dion Corban Constantinou” she whispered and let her fingers glide over his face and into his hair, softly pushing it away from his eyes. “Would you do me the honor and become my husband?” her smile grew bigger “And remember that you’re not obligated to anything” she teased him with his own words.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 3:06 pm

His dark eyes watched as she sat herself up and crawled to his lap, placing her legs on each side of his hips, making him place his arms around her. He held her as close as possible. Dion pressed his brows a little together as she whispered his full name, no one ever did that. Or Cassian did sometimes, but it was usually just before telling him that Dion had been wrong about something or that he was the reason they were in trouble. This was different, at least he hoped. Her fingers gliding over his face, tracing into his hair as he pushed it away from his face. His eyes completely locked onto hers, waiting for what she was going to say.

Would you do me the honor and become my husband?

Dion could have sworn that the world stopped for a few seconds. Maybe even for a minute where he just froze. It was not a question he rarely took seriously when people asked him at his parties.. Would you marry me? Do you have a brother? But this time it was different. It hit him a lot harder than he ever would have imagined it would, and completely took his breath away - despite himself having coming up with the suggestion only seconds ago. "I will," he said almost breathless before he pressed his lips against hers once again. "
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 4:32 pm

She waited for his reaction, but the longer it took for him to do anything, the more nervous she became. Was it too much? Was the fact that she now asked, and not as a, let’s get married to shut him up. But more a; do you want to get married. But the whole thing in perspective making him want to back out. Her fingers didn’t stop caressing him, as her brown eyes looked at him, almost with concern. She gave him a little time, before she was about to separate her lips and ask him what was wrong.

I will.

Then his lips came crashing towards her once more, her hand glided behind his back and pulled him closer in another passionate kiss. They had shared so many before this, but it felt so much different. Much like when he had asked her to be his, and now she had returned the favor making it even more official than it had been before. She pulled away with a big grin on her face “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t even get you are ring or anything!” she laughed and then remembered something, she grabbed her purse from the floor that had fallen after he had put her in the couch. She rummaged around and found a silly candy ring she had won last time she had been at the arcade with her sons. “I promise I will buy you a beautiful diamond ring at another time” she teased, bobbling from happiness. Had anyone told her that her one-night stand with the King of parties, would turn into a tumult love affair that would end in a child, and them getting married. She would have laughed in their faces. But now, she couldn’t really imagine not being in love with this man. Feeling like he took up her whole heart and breathe fresh air into her, making her able to overcome obstacles that before had seem unwinnable
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:08 pm

He frowned a bit for a second as she said sorry for not having a ring, he hadn't even thought about it. Either of them would have thought about that, not with what they just had spoken about few minutes ago. An emotional hurricane that didn't seem to leave them alone, but as she started to grab her purse and look around after something, he frowned a bit more. "It's okay, really-" he assured her a bit confused. Besides, he liked to be the one buying her a ring, and he was going to. Maybe he could go ring shopping with Cassian, if he had gotten his head out of cloud nine yet, which wasn't likely - but oh well. Evelina found something in her purse, a candy ring, making him laugh a little bit. "It's beautiful," he assured her with a grin on his face. He was doing this? He was actually getting married. Wow, this was wild he took a deeper breath in. "So, -" he licked his lips a little. "So wedding pool party here? Keeping it small, with close friends - Cassian is going to think I'm lying when I tell him," he chuckled by the end, smiling all over his face. Dion getting married, he could see Cassian's face not believing him - and just how completely shocked he would be when he realized it wasn't a joke. "Or how do you want it? If you could get it anyway you wanted it?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 9:01 pm

It was impossible for Evelina to not smile. How could she stop, when Dion was acting absolutely adorable about the whole thing? Already thinking about how they should get married and how to bring, or how it should be. A small chuckle left her, as he told her that Cassian wasn’t about to believe him when he told him. “I’m sure he will get shocked yes” she mumbled and moved her legs, so instead of sitting like she did, she placed herself beside him and let her legs fold over his leaning against his shoulder instead.

If I could get it anyway, I wanted?” she contemplated how she wanted her weeding. “You know what, a nice garden pool wedding sounds really good” her tongue glided over her lips “But to be fair, I’m just happy with what ever, you are the big party expert here, so I rather just that you surprised me with whatever you want” she loved that about him, how he created magic when he held parties. So she believed that he would be able to put something together that she would love.

Any adventure with you, is going to be the next best thing in my life” she whispered against his chin before she placed her lips towards his skin and closed her eyes. How had she ever become this lucky?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... - Page 2 Empty

Something about you...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: