Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Something about you...

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

Something about you... Empty
IndlægEmne: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 11:49 am

LOCATION Dion's new house
DATE mid June 2021
TIME 13.00
OUTFIT: Link
TOPIC FOR:  @Evelina Romeo

He had gotten this new home, he had even got everything set up. Mostly anything that was, Cassian had helped him settle in. Dion was a guy with money he knew that, and he had no trouble spending them on making something look good, or to make sure that he had the best of something. The house had a pool out back, which was perhaps a little too much - but he liked it. He promised Evelina she could see the space when he was gone setting everything up, call him a perfectionist - at least just a little bit. Dion had made some homemade pizzas, and bought this fancy sparkling water, and set up a pavillon with the most cozy lights on the top. Because, even though he had air con, he still wanted to be outside in the warm weather one in a while. The party guy hadn't left him, outdoor stereo close to the pool area, for pool parties. Not that he had intentions on throwing big ass parties here, but it would be nice for both of them, to be able to throw a little summer gathering for their friends. He had even made sure there was a kids pool, and a smaller gate around the big one, so one couldn't blame him for not thinking about Evelina's boys in this, or their child. Once he heard the knock on the door he ran out from the kitchen and to the entrance to open the door. Pretending he hadn't been looking outside the window waiting to see her car the past twenty minutes in excitement. "Hello mi amore," he greeted her with a sweet kiss on the lips before letting her inside.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 12:36 pm

It was so hot; everything was hot, and she felt miserable since she had gotten out of bed. She had made the boys breakfast, but she hadn’t been able to get anything down herself. She had even made their favorites chunky pancakes with chocolate pieces in them. But as soon as she had taken one bite, she had pushed the plate away and run out to throw up. It hadn’t been like this at all with the boys, besides she had such a hard time controlling her emotions that her doctor had written a note that she was to be released from duty until she got back from maternity leave. Which hadn’t really gone down well with the chief, but what could they do? She was a danger if they put her out on the field, so she had been stuck with ordinary paperwork. At least there was one good thing about today, she was finally going to see Dion’s new house. And as her mother had come and picked up the boys’ she could finally take the time to get ready, with a long cold shower.

When she finally shut the door to her car and drove off towards Aston she could feel how she was feeling more and more like herself, and a smile started to form on her lips. As far away from home with Leony started to play over the radio she cranked up the sound and started singing along, by a red light a person holding next to her gave her a weird look and she just winked and gassed up as the light turned green again. Maybe this would be a good day after all.

When she finally pulled up at the house, she could feel the butterflies form in her stomach, after they had had the talk of her being pregnant with their child and she had just let go that night. It had been like something had changed between them, and now it was rare that he wasn’t on her mind. And every time that he was, a smile formed on her lips. She got out of the car and grabbed her purse, holy cow this was a house. Even as it was quite down scaled from his other house her house could fit in this once at least twice. After looking in awe she started walking towards the door and knocked on it, it didn’t take long before the door opened, and she was greeted with a kiss on the lips. She could get used to that “Hello charmer” she said with a soft giggle and looked around the entrance “Wow” she whistled and then the scent of pizza caught her nose “Oh, you are an absolute godsend” she winked as it was exactly what he was, but right now it was even more so. “I haven’t been able to eat all day, and I’m starving!” she turned around putting a hand behind his neck and gave him another kiss “You really are the best” she said after pulling away.

Sidst rettet af Evelina Romeo Lør Jun 05, 2021 2:12 pm, rettet 1 gang
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 1:05 pm

Dion chuckled a bit, as she mentioned he was godsend, they both knew he sort of was. He could only imagine morning sickness being the absolute worst, and not being able to eat all day sounded like a nightmare - even worse of a nightmare for someone like Evelina. Perhaps, Dion didn't look like someone who had his life together, but when you removed the party layer of his mask there was so much undiscovered behind it. He had lived for so many years, never really let himself fall in love with some one enough to tell that person that he loved them. He hadn't really believed in it enough, and it had been short affairs. However, this right here was different than anything he had ever experienced in his life. "Well, then its perfect timing, come on in," he smiled as she gave him another kiss. "I know," he whispered underneath his breath, as she called him the best. Then, he closed and locked the door, before placing a gentle hand on her lower back, guiding her inside to the house. It was quite the open space, white walls making the room look bigger. Classic design and room enough for a gentle touch of whatever they would find fitting. He walked out to the kitchen and took the pizzas out in the oven. Perfect timing. Serving them on two plates on a tray with two glasses and the bottle of sparkling lemon flavored water. "Inside or outside?" He asked looking at her with the tray in his hands.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 2:42 pm

She let him guide her through the house and didn’t even hid the fact how curious she was as she looked around. “Wow, it looks so good” she said and gave him a quick smile and looked a little around as he let go to walk over the oven and take out the pizza’s. It smelled even better than it had before, a small questioning sound left her as he asked her something before it clicked “Oh, outside! I’m really uncomfortable wherever, but no way I’m missing out on the sun” she said with a big smile and walked over to him seeing if there was anything she could do. “Can I take something?” she asked, only to follow his instructions and walked with him outside.

As they came outside, she took of her sunglasses, two pools? “You got, two pools?” she turned around and looked at him with a goofy grin on her lips. “And a fence around the pool?” she started walking towards the seating area “It’s really great, I can see a lot of great parties being held here” she said and sat down looking around again it was really nice all of this. “Are you happy with it?” she asked looking at him again with a smile on her lips, she knew this had been his choice, she just really didn’t want him doing anything or pushing him towards something that wasn’t what he wanted. Baby steps as they had said, but this house, that was a big commitment.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 5:18 pm

"Outside it is then," he nodded and nodded towards the door to the backyard. "Uhm, some paper towels perhaps," he removed one finger from the tray to point towards where the paper towels were placed, then headed towards the already open door. "Yeah, I guessed if Theo and Cayden came over, the smaller pool would be saver till they are comfortable in the bigger pool," he frowned a bit to himself talking out his train of thought behind the second pool. "Or like Cayden is old enough for the big pool, but you know.. " he placed the tray on the table and scratched the back of his head shortly. Then he began placing the plates. "I didn't want them to fall in, if they were out playing over at the swing you know," he pointed over to the corner, where a few larger trees over shadowed a swing. The tree big enough to host a tree house, that was his ideal plan at least when he had seen it. Dion was a man with a grant vision for things once he put his mind to it, no project to small. "And I reckoned that I could get Cass to help me build a tree house.. maybe Vic could even.. okay I'm rambling, sorry," he shook his head a little bit.

As she mentioned it would be good place for parties, a smile grew bigger on his face and he nodded to confirm it would be. Are you happy with it? Dion blinked a little as he sat down, and took a deeper breath in. "Yeah, I would say. I've quite enjoyed fixing around the house actually, it's been a while since I felt like I could do anything else than just throw the best parties in the country," he confessed and opened up the bottle of sparkling water to pour up in the glasses. Then he lifted it up taking a sip. "I will show you around after, I made some nice adjustments upstairs that I hope you will like," he pointed out before grabbing the first slice of his pizza taking a bite. "I've also made dessert, or I bought some dessert -" he chuckled a bit as he chewed off.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 5:48 pm

She had put down the paper towels that he had instructed her to find and just looked at him as he explained to her everything he had taken into consideration. She could feel she was getting choked up and had somehow managed to divert her own attention to ask him if he was happy with it all, what came next it just hit her like a train going of rails. She had not expected this, how happy he looked, like he was given a new route in life that could give him the best of both worlds. She sucked in her lower lip and bit down on it as he then told her that he had made some nice adjustments upstairs that he hoped she would like.
But what kicked the curveball was that he had brough dessert. Then the tears started roll down her cheeks and she started crying full on “I’m so sorry” she said trying to wipe them away, and a small laugh left her lips as she took the pizza and took a big bite shaking her head that he had to wait “It’s, I’m not sad” she said chewing and chuckled “these last few days in particularly I’ve been so emotional, and I just, love everything you’ve done” she got out, now it was her time to do the rambling. “I’m really not making a lot of sense these days” she sighed and took another bite “And this is so good!” she started crying again.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 6:40 pm

The train of tears was running down her cheeks, making him frown for a few seconds till she apologized by having a few emotional days. The hormones, who hadn't heard horror stories about the hormones. "It's alright, being emotional comes with the peanut," he added with a soft chuckle. Given the powers he had, he was used to his aura created different reactions from people - there were the few cases were people had started crying like crazy because they couldn't join the party or just because he didn't want them around - sometimes leaving him feeling like an out burned Hollywood star. He reached out for her other hand as she said she didn't make a lot of sense these days. Dion gave the hand a small squeeze with a warm smile. "Hey, hey, it's okay," he breathed out still holding her hand, with his deep dark eyes looking at her. Knowing she had just said it was just her being emotional, that didn't mean he couldn't tell that it was okay.

He took another bite of the pizza, still keeping his eyes on her before slowly letting go of her hand again to grab his glass. After he had chewed the bite he took a sip of the water. Weird enough, he hadn't been craving alcohol. He had been at Howie's party and it had been absolute great - but after that he had just slowed down, he didn't know why or what had went over him. It was just like he had flipped a switch he didn't even know was there.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptySøn Jun 06, 2021 1:38 am

She swallowed what she had in her mouth and looked at him with a small smile, while feeling how the tears glided silently down her cheeks. She turned her hand as he reached out after it, the small squeeze was funnily enough to make the tears stop and she took in a deep breath while looking at him. His warmth was almost radiant and glided through her as a safety blanket and it felt like she could breathe again. Dion was right. "Thank you" she said and matched his warm smile with her own. Though she thought of all of this as annoying and inconvenient. He was right, it was still alright to not have control as hormones and feelings would be hard to control. Even as her boss wasn’t very happy with it. But what could she do?

Still didn’t have any of these problems with the boys” she took her hand back as he removed his and placed it on the small bump that was now showing, almost three months now. How time passed them by. “So, I’m guessing this peanut is going to have some kind of ability that matches yours” a small smile formed on her lips as she watched how he took a sip of what looked like normal water. “What, no alcohol?” she asked and removed the last of the tears and started eating a little more like she normally would.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 4:18 pm

Dion made a small grimace by the statement of not having had problems with her boys. Dion had no idea how his powers potentially could affect a child, or a combination of whatever aura they both had. But he couldn't imagine it being easy at all. "Maybe, or a mix of whatever we both have, because darling you for sure got something," he confessed taking a sip of the water while looking at her. It wasn't as strong as his own powers, most likely hidden from herself and others, which had made him wonder for a while. "You don't need alcohol to live a functional life Evelina Romeo," he teased with a grin on his lips taking one more sip. "And it's sparkeling water with lemon if I may point that out, I was feeling fancy," he lifted a finger in the air to point that out, while laughing a bit. Dion had made a few adjustments in his life, but also just the sole thought on having a child running around his feet at some point. He didn't want to be overly high on anything other than love. Though how him and Cassian both had entered fatherhood in some weird way they hadn't seen coming. Maybe it was also a reason on its own why Dion wanted to be a part of it all, seeing Cassian struggling a bit with having a son who was an adult now. Dion couldn't even imagine, and yet the thought of having children out there he didn't know anything about scared him - now more than ever. "We should have a pool party this summer - just for close friends I mean. I want to meet your friends," he confessed with a warmer smile.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 10:34 pm

Mix?” she looked at him a little weirded out, she knew that people had talked about her possessing something of calming aura. But she had always just thought as its personality trait that she could get people to calm down. But that it was an ability, not that it really mattered. She had never felt the effect of whatever it was she had.
Maybe it was also one of the things that did she could be around Dion without being overly affected by his powers, other than she knew lately that she felt much more comfortable about them washing over her when she was near him. “I do? Huh, never really thought about it other than being my dashing personality that everybody loved” she said with a laugh, and then laughed at his next comment about not needing alcohol to live a functional life “But wine sure helps” she said and took a sip of the lemon water, the mood she had been in before was quickly forgotten. Such as fast as they had surfaced, just as quick where they to disappear again. This was going to be one hell of a ride.

It’s perfect” she said with a soft smile as she put down the glass again, her hands placed themselves on the stomach that was barely showing that she was with child.
We should have a pool party – just for close friends
I want to meet your friends.

The loved that washed over her eyes as she looked towards him, she wasn’t sure it could be described, but the bubbled through her, and she slowly stood up from her stool and walked over to him and placed herself in his lap instead. Arms around his neck.
I would love that, just as long as there will be no drama like at Howie’s party” she joked. Her hand placed on his cheek and she slowly let her finger glide over his prominent cheekbone. “I know I shouldn’t tell you, because your ego is already way to big, but you are fantastic” she whispered as she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 7:45 pm

"You dashing personality might have something to do with as well, I don't believe abilities create all the charisma," he pointed out with a sweet smile on his lips as he looked at her. Dion wondered what was beyond the human skin, what kind of powers that lured, because he was sure there was something - because he had felt it the first night they had met. And because of that, he didn't find it odd for one second that there might be different moodswings influencing her - more than their usually would be for a woman in her state. "There is nothing a good glass of wine can't fix, at least that's what my father used to say, according to my mother," he shook his head a bit, it was perhaps the most he ever mentioned his family. Only because he had lived so many years by now, that it seemed so weird to mention people he never saw.

He had only heard so much about her friends, and them being so important to her, of course he wanted to meet them when he was going to be apart of Evelina's life. He wanted a place in her life and he couldn't and wouldn't do that in hiding, and he wasn't blind for showing her off as well. She had already met Cassian, even if was just for a brief moment, but he was Dion's best friend. And there was also a lot of adventures there he had yet to tell Evelina about. Dion liked keeping his circle small, despite what people thought off him - he liked having a few close friends that he could be real with. Suddenly she just stood up and walked over to her, his eyes following her grace as she walked over to him, placing herself in his lap. Dion moved his arm around her waist supporting her back as he pulled her a bit closer. His big brown eyes locked on her as her arms found their way around his neck. Her comment made him laugh and he shook his head a bit, "don't worry," he assured as her hand touched his skin, and her finger traced the skin, "it's going to be a small gathering, just us and our friends. It would be fine," he added with a confident smile. Oh yeah, Howie's party the flashbacks. He lifted his brow a little bit, as she mentioned she shouldn't tell him, yet he was happy that she did. Even if she was correct in that over confident grin slid across his face. "My ego can always handle a little," he smiled just before her lips met his, and he kissed her back, pulling her a tiny bit closer to him, till he broke the lock but didn't pull away. "But you are amazing too, just so you know," he whispered against her lips before letting them meet once again.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Lies” she whispered with a small underlying laugh in her voice. If someone had told her she would be sitting here, with a man like Dion, and planning to throw a small party for their friends because they both wanted to meet the people in the other person’s life that was important to them. She would have said to them they were crazy. But here she was, in an undefined relationship with the man that was father to the peanut growing inside of her. And she couldn’t be happier, even if nothing in the future was set in stone.

As his lips melted towards hers, she could feel the thousand small goosebumps form all over her back, down her arms out to her fingertips. It was always a wild experience kissing Dion, and she could understand why one would become addicted to it. She let her glide even closer to him and felt his breath on her lips as he pulled away to tell her that she was amazing too. She was just about to say something, as he pressed his lips back at hers and it was all it took for her to completely melt into him. She totally forgot about their surroundings, the food or why she had even come. All she felt was him and his warmth that always seemed to comfort her and drive her crazy at the same time.

She finally broke away, breathlessly, and opened her eyes. Her thump glided over his lightly swollen lips. “Gorgeous” she teased and blinked before pulling a little away. “So before I become totally mesmerised by you, maybe you could show me the rest of the house? I’m dying with excitement with what else you have been working on” she said but didn’t really move away from his lap right away. “Maybe I should move, so you could actually show me” she mumbled at herself, and a bright smile formed over her lips before she finally shifted and got back on her feet. Not that she really wanted to, but she was also dying from curiosity.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 8:40 am

This was perhaps the most affection he ever had put into a relationship, it wasn't like he hadn't had girlfriends in his long life. But most tended to be just focusing on the sexual aspect, because he never committed, he had never really found someone where he had felt like: this person is my person. But Evelina had danced into his life and it was like she just belonged there at this point. He chuckled a bit by her words, and opened his eyes looking into hers. "Good call," he mumbled a bit against her lips. He wanted to show off what he had been working on. Because, Dion was beyond excited and had even showed it off to Cassian who never had before had seen Dion so committed to something this close to settling down. Not with someone where there was this much responsibility included. Dion chuckled a bit by the mention on her actually having to move so he could show her, not that he minded her sitting on his lap - he liked having her close. But as she moved he got up on his feet. "Then, I guess it's tour time," he nodded to the side and headed back inside to the stairs, up to the first floor.

Walking upstairs, there was a little common area with a tv and some shelves with books and different toys. There was the master bed room to the left, next to another room where he hadn't set much up yet, but there was a crib in a nude color, and not much was set up yet - at least till they knew the gender - not that he would mind any color at all - but it was also something him and Eve could decorate together - he had thought. But for now it wasn't what he wanted to show at first hand, the other two rooms was the main show off. "So, I've been taking notes when spending time with the boys over the past months and weeks, and," he opened the first door to what was meant to be Cayden's room. Spending time with Evelina's children he had asked them both whenever Evelina hadn't been there to hear it what their dream bedrooms would look like - and now he showed Evelina the results of that. "Oh, and Theo's," he walked over and opened the other door. "What do you think? You reckon they will like them?" Dion scratched his chin a little bit before looking over at Evelina again. Yes, Dion knew they weren't moving here, but it didn't mean they couldn't have a nice room whenever they stayed over, right?
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 9:22 am

She quickly followed him back into the house, very curious with what all the secretively had been about. As they walked up to the second floor, she looked at the small common area. A master bedroom and a room for their little bean. She liked the nude colours, Garret had always been very set on boy and girl colours were she herself never had seen the reason. Being so fluid in her own sexuality she didn’t care. It really should have been one of the biggest red flags, but apparently when you fall in love with a narcissist, all logic went out the door and you didn’t see all the warning signs. Which also was one of the biggest thing for her, Dion already treated her better and he wasn’t obligated too.

She looked up as he started explaining he had taken notes from spending time with her boys. To what? Then she looked into the first room. It screamed Cayden. Very sophisticated, nothing was out of place, and it was filled with some of his favourite genres of books. She looked at the train track model she had tried to get a hold of, but every story had been unsuccessfully. Both because it was a special limit addition and every store she had went to had been sold out. “How, I don’tunderstand. Then he turned and walked to Theo’s room. After the zoo trip he had been obsessed with animals in every kind they came in. She felt how her nose started to sting again. “Yeah” she whispered and tried to keep the tears at bay, she couldn’t keep crying like this. But, then again, this was her boys, and she wanted the best for them. It had been hard with the divorce and Garret fighting her at every turn, not paying his child support. There had been times where she hadn’t known how to pay rent the next month and had to take extra shifts to make by. Only worsen the situation about keeping them.

It’s perfect” she finally chocked out and turned towards him with a small smile. “They will absolutely adore it” but Theo had also taken such a big liking towards Dion. Always following him around when he had come over. The best thing when Dion had fallen asleep in the couch and Theo had crawled up and snuggled under his arm. Even Cayden had warmed up to him, which almost never happened.

I-“ she swallowed her words, why was it so hard to say those words out loud? It wasn’t because those three words couldn’t mean something else, or told to other people than ones lover. She loved Cecilia, she told her regularly. She loved Mono and wouldn’t trade him for anything in the world. But the love she felt right now, scared her so much. “I really love it; how did you get that train and track for it?” she changed the subject removing the few tears that had threatened to glide down her cheeks.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 10:42 am

He breathed out when she said it was perfect, and they would love it. Dion felt like his mission then was complete, because that was all he wanted. It was fun, for someone who seemed to not care or notice a lot about people, Dion was very much observant to the ones closest to them. He noticed more than people ever would come to realize. This whole thing going on between him and Evelina had been shocking to him, and it seemed to be just as dangerous waters for her. Which was perhaps the reason they worked so well, because they were both trading waters here, not knowing what would happen next - all they did know was the fact that the other person had their back. Which did make up for the rest of the insecurity. Dion took a sharper breath in when she mentioned the train track. "I know some people, and you will be surprised what you can get your hands on if you know the right Mikaelson," he chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his head. It was no secret that Dion was rich and knew even richer people.

He put his arm out and supported it against the nearest wall looking at Evelina. "I think I've been holding you on a cloud for a bit too long," he took a sharper breath in, and felt how his jaw tightened. "I love you. I absolutely love you and it's kind freaking me out, but it also kind isn't.," he took a sharper breath in and looked at her as she breathed out. "And if we are doing this, I don't want to see you sit with our child and someone else.. I-- Ehm.. I want to be with you, as your boyfriend. I want us to be fully in this together, if you want me."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 10:54 am

She let out a slow chuckle as he told her he knew the right people. She still had to get used to that, for even behind all that bravado she had seen a man that didn’t really care about the material things. As he had told her, that he liked being there for people. Giving them that breath of fresh air, and new energy. Being the one that helped them through a tough workweek by giving them a party to let loose and become what they desired they were.
That had been the moment she had fallen for him, crashing through the glass hopelessly flailing around not knowing what to do and how she could stop it. Before she knew it, she didn’t want it to stop. She wanted to be consumed, but she was so afraid that he would get bored or she could restrict him in some way that would later make him resent her.

On a cloud?” she turned her attention back to him from the room and lifted one of her brows. He looked like he was about to say something bad, and she could feel her heart beating hard in her chest. In the few seconds she waited, she pictured all kinds of scenarios. Mainly him telling her that he had found another that he wanted to spend his time with. Which would be okay, but not really.

I love you.

What?” she breathed and looked at him not understanding. I absolutely love you and its kind of freaking me out, but it also isn’t. Her mouth hung open as she did not fully understand what he was telling her, mostly because she had thought about so many other things he could say at that very moment. If you want me.
Yes” she mumbled, and her fingers grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him towards her so her lips could crash down on his “yes!” she laughed and put her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer. “By the gods, I love you too” she giggled and felt how the tears glided down her cheeks again.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Those three words. He never said them to anyone. He never used them other than as casual comments when drunk, yet, this time was different. They had an entire new meaning to him, and it was the only thing that could explain the things he was feeling. Love. But he wanted to be hers, if she wanted him, at his smile grew so big, teeth flashingly big when she said yes and she grabbed his shirt to pull him towards her. Kissing him, in another yes, flushing up feelings he didn't even know he could posses. The best response. She loved him too. "Then you are officially my girlfriend."

_____________________[ 2nd of July 2021  ]_____________________

"Okay slow down. Eve," he frowned a bit with his phone against his ear as he moved closer to the door. All he had gotten out of the rushed conversation was the fact that she was upset, and something with her ex husband and the kids.  And that she and the kids were almost here, which was the reason he rushed out to the door and walked barefoot down to the road to await her. As soon as she parked he opened the door for the boys, telling them they could just run up to the rooms. Then he turned to Evelina and walked over to open her door, looking at her. Something was wrong. "Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" He looked worried. Dion was worried.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 7:07 pm

She couldn’t breathe. Everything was spinning in her head; he was going to take the kids. He was going to take the kids away from her, them. She had finally found someone that not only took care of her, but also of her boys, more and better than Garret had ever done. He only wanted them, when he knew it would hurt Evelina the most. Like on her birthday, where he had surprised them all. He just popped over and started talking about taking them to the waterpark. They had been so excited that she hadn’t been able to tell them no. And that way she had ended up alone, crying, until Cecilia had come with wine and food to cheer her up. At least she had always had her. But now, she had so much more than just that. She had a boyfriend. The coming father of their child. And now Garret had officially lost his mind.

She had tried to explain while she drove, Theo was crying in the back as he didn’t understand why his mother had been shouting and crying at the same time. Cayden had been completely quiet. Being the age where you actually understood what was going on, other than just being sad when your parents where sad. She hated it, she hated that he had grown up so fast.

They finally arrived at his house and Dion greeted them. Cayden took Theo that was still sobbing and walked to their room, clearly already understanding that the grown-ups needed to talk. She turned to him as he opened the car door. Tears streaming down her face. “His taking them” she found the letter that she had gotten from his attorney. “His taking the boys” she bellowed not able to keep the sorrow in. She curled together on the seat placing her head in her hands. She couldn’t help it; her whole body was hurting, and she couldn’t breathe. What if she could fight hard enough this time? “His using my work against me, spinning lies about why I can’t work and is sent on maternity leave” she finally got out “telling I’m unstable, and as a single mother getting a third child, I’m not capable giving them proper care” she wasn’t even sure her words made sense as it came out as sniffle. Incohesive.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 7:59 pm

The feeling he got seeing her all teared up how unhappy she was, made everything inside him twist and turn. He wanted to make the person pay that had made her feel like this. "Come here," Dion tried, as  he took the letter and reached out for her to take his hand. "He is not taking them, I promise," Dion took a sharper breath in watching how scared and frightened she was. It hurt something inside him and he folded his lips. Garret was a different type of idiot, one of these issues where his parents should have thought about an abort or something -then of course Evelina wouldn't have Theo and Cayden. But trying to build a case when Evelina was trying to hard to be perfect, was just low, even for a guy like him. Complete moron. Dion waited till she was able to get out, listening to every single word she said. Containing himself from not just jumping in his own car to drive off and tell the guy a few words - even if he had to die with a smile on his face - Dion would happily imply that. As she got out that thought was settling - for now.

Dion didn't understand why Garret would sink so low. Evelina was this incredible and amazingly strong woman, and he treated her like nothing as if she was nothing. Making Dion even angrier. Dion was shaking his head, pulling her into his embrace holding her as close as he could. "Hey, don't listen to him. He is just trying to bring you down, but he can't do that okay," he pulled her back out keeping his eyes locked with hers. "We will not let him the satisfaction of winning this. I won't allow it nor for him to bring you down, you hear me?" Dion took a sharper breath in. "You have me, and I will not let him take anyone. Okay? I promise, we will find a way."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 8:29 pm

She would have kept sitting in the car, sobbing till there were no tears left to cry. But Dion didn’t really let her sink that far into her self-pity as he slowly guided her out of the car. Her brown eyes looked into his as he told her to listen to him. She nodded slowly but couldn’t keep the tears at bay as they kept streaming down her swollen and red cheeks. She put her arms around her waist, and for the first time after she had seen the letter, she breathed out. She could breathe again. He was like a breath of fresh air, like an anchor in a stormy weather keeping her grounded. What would she do without him?  She never wanted to find out, as she pulled herself even closer to him taking in his scent and aura making sure that the heaviness of her heart slowly dispersed.

Her breath made a hitch as he pulled her back and locked his eyes back with hers. His words meant so much to her, but what if it wasn’t enough. What if this time, Garret actually got his way? “It’s my fault” she quacked, how this man could turn this strong independent woman to a sniffling apologetic nothing, at times as these. It always amazed her after the storm had passed.
I told him, to keep away, that I didn’t want him coming around anymore. And told him that I had someone else now" she drew in a hard breath "he got so mad” she had been so afraid, but again something had clicked in her head, and she had just hid away not wanting to share her troubles with anyone. She had put it past her, and just thought he would stop trying to pursue her at this point. But now, he would destroy her, and he knew just how. Take away something she cherished more than her own life.
I never meant for this to affect you too” she hissed, her throat was closing, and she could almost feel a panic attack trying to throw her off. “I need to sit” she suddenly said, grabbing on to Dion so she would collapse in his arms.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Dion shook his head, "no," he gave her a serious look. "None of this is your fault. Guys like Garret, they can't see beyond their own noses. He is punishing you for standing up for yourself, and he has no right to do so, okay?" Dion tried to assure her. He had gotten mad at her, which could mean a lot of things and at this point Dion really only feared the worst. "I got you okay? I got you." Dion felt his thoughts running wild and he couldn't keep up with them. "Hey don't worry about me, I'm fine. Hey look at me, Eve, breathe," he took a deeper breath in inducing happiness in her, just a small dose, as she collapsed in his arms. Dion quickly picked her up, and used his hip to close the front door and then turn inside. He placed Evelina on the touch and sat down by the side. "You need anything? Water? Food?" He asked taking a sharper breath in, opening the letter slowly while he waited for her answer. Letting his eyes run over the words, what a mess this world had turned to. He didn't understand it, which was one of the reasons why he had kept himself as his parties. At his parties, the world couldn't reach the people and they could escape this kind of crap even for just a small moment. But the world hadn't always been this mad. This was mental. "Anything I can do?" He asked taking a sharper breath in moving his eyes back to Evelina.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 9:10 pm

She felt it, the dose of happiness as he picked her up and started carrying her towards the house. Her eyes shut close, and she leaned even closer towards him. A deep breath was taken as she snuggled closer. Normally she wouldn’t want him to use his abilites on her, mostly because she could feel content and happy just being around him as a person. She had already tried how it had been just being around him without having to feel is affect at all. The night Cassian had been over with some bottle of wines and cooked with Dion. The stories that man could tell. She had felt so happy that night, and more so when she knew that Dion’s powers had nothing to do with how she felt about him. She just loved is spirit. His soul.

She pulled one of the cushions towards her as he placed her in the couch. “Some water would be really nice” she got out and a small smile formed on her lips. It was clear that whatever he had done had helped and she felt much more relaxed than she had done before. More at peace. Grateful that she was here with him, and he could help her.
Anything I can do?. Evelina took a deep breath; “Know a good lawyer?” she finally asked and made a small laugh “Because I think I need a bloody good one to get out of this, as he is using the very fact that he is more settled than I am” he only had the bigger house, the bigger paycheck. Parents that also still helped about the boys. That they had turned on her in this, she couldn’t believe she had ever trusted them. What a fool she had been.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 10:39 pm

Dion didn't waste seconds by running to the kitchen that luckily wasn't that far from the living room, and grabbed a bottled water in the fridge before returning to Evelina's side, almost falling over his feet to get there quickly. He wanted to do something, stop Garret by winning fair. But was winning fair still not fair if you only used the resources you had? Dion had a lot. More than some realized. A good lawyer, he licked his lips a bit. Dion had never really needed one, he got away with pretty much anything with a flash of a smile, or a favor from his friends. He did however hear things, and Abigal had a lawyer friend, he knew, because he had went to a party with her beforehand and now that he came to think about it. Cowan firm was some of the best. "Maybe you don't need a lawyer, you just need someone better settled than him," he frowned a bit. "If you marry me," he took a deeper breath in and looked into her eyes. "If you marry me, he had no say in whatso ever. I could outbuy him in a second if I wanted to," Dion pointed out. He knew it was a grand step to take. "Going into a battle with lawyers are way more messy, and can take years - no need to put the kids through too much of a battle. If we get married, there would be no doubts who is settled the best, not to speak to highly of myself in the matter," he added with a warmer smile, letting her know his thoughts about all of this.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptyLør Jul 17, 2021 11:12 pm

She couldn’t really keep the laugh back as she saw how he almost ran towards the kitchen. Evelina looked at him with gratitude in her eyes as she took the flask of cold water and didn’t waste much time to unscrew the cap and drink.  “Why wouldn’t I need a lawyer?” she asked a little baffled and looked at him, he quickly revealed why. Just like as he had told her that he loved her, a small what left her lips. He couldn’t be serious, could he? But he said it again, if you marry me.
Eve sat up the couch and looked at him as he kept on talking, or more explaining to her why it was a good idea to do it. Well, she had tried to marry for love once, look where that had gotten her. So, marring someone for a higher purpose, was that better?

Hey” she tried to get his attention with a soft voice and caught his hand and pulled him down in the sofa with her. “I love you” she started and placed a soft kiss towards his lips, nestling towards the side of his body. Her hands started gliding over his hair. “You have no idea how much it means you doing so much” she really meant that, the very fact that he would just marry her like that to make sure Garret wouldn’t take the kids? But; “We only started being together as a couple, and I know this is all new territory for you” she licked he lips and let her dark eyes glide over his face “I don’t want you to do something, just because it helps me out
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 10:05 am

"Okay, maybe you need a good lawyer as well, but," he mumbled a bit still in a cloud of thoughts. It was funny, the guy who would never settle for anyone, because he was so scared to be left behind or that people only loved him for how he was making him feel based on his abilities - he was actually suggesting a marriage. It was not a suggestion he ever would have come with to anyone, never had before, and it even surprised him that the thought was his first thought. Evelina sat up and looked at him. Stopping his ramble, as she caught his attention and frowned a bit. I love you, he felt her lips against his for a short moment. "I wouldn't do it because it only helps you - look, I wouldn't suggest it if I hadn't thought about a possible future for us," he confessed underneath his next breath. "I've never been married before, so - it is new territory to me to be frank, but it doesn't change the fact that I mean it and I think it's the right call," he took a sharper breath in. "Look, even if its just to shut him up, we will do that, and if it doesn't work out and we don't think it's for us, you are not obligated to anything and we will work everything peacefully out," he didn't want her to think she was stuck with him like that. They were having a child together, they were stuck together. "Also, if you want a good lawyer, Cowan firm is my best shot."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Something about you...   Something about you... Empty

Something about you...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: