Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our kindness is for free

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Our kindness is for free Empty
IndlægEmne: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 3:19 pm

A topic dedicated to @Feyre
Outfit + looks + a doctors robe
Weather: The sun is shinning and slowly getting lower on the sky.
Date: 21 april 2021
Place: At the animal hospital in Aston.
Time: 17.30

"You´re closing up Echo," his boss stated as she grabbed her keys and threw on her jackets.
"Hot date tonight since you´re leaving already?" Echo teasingly asked her.
This made his boss gasp insulted. "How dare you I am your boss and, and... yeah I have a hot date..." she finally admitted with a laugh. Echo chuckled softly and waved at her. "See ya tomorrow."
By that, she left and he started to clean, while checking on the overnight patients. The dogs wiggled their tails happily as they saw him and the cat´s purred and walked up to the bars as well. He made sure they all had food and water, petting all of their little heads, before then walking out of the room again and locking it after him.
Gazing at the clock, he sighed as there was still one hours to his shift was over and he could close the shop completely down.
yet he had nothing do right now. he looked around, checked his phone, stoned on insta and tik tok, before getting bored by that as well.
and just as he tought he could check on the animals a second time, he glass door slided open and stopped him in his track. It was unsual to customers to come this late. But he had never expected this would happen to him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Feyre Lethe

Feyre Lethe

Humør : -
Fag : -
Antal indlæg : 11

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 9:14 pm

ATTIRE: White shirt with a black satin bow stopped into a black high waisted pencil skirt, low-denier black nylon stockings, slightly worn black leather boots, brownish checkered blazer jacket, black felt hat, and a 90's tattoo choker and a little black faux leather backpack (link).
HAIR: Kept loose and semi straight.
MAKEUP: Mascara, little winged eyeliner and a dark barry lip.
OTHER: Feyre is the one fronting/in control of the body at the moment, with Lethe co-piloting, and everything Feyre says or think will be in this color, while everything Lethe says or think will be this color. Any thinking will be in ital.

An hour. That was how long it had taking Feyre to capture the pigeon, after having walked through the park and seeing a group of younger boys chasing and kicking after the birds. One of the birds clearly injured and incapable of getting away. She would feel how hard its heart was pumping when she finally caught it, and could only imagine if the injury had occurred before or after the kids. Lethe had been fronting, yelling at the boys before they took off in a hurry. She, Lethe, had then decided to stay put as a co-pilot before letting Feyre be in the front seat of the body.
We should snap its neck, Feyre... It would be the most humane thing to do, there's nothing to do for it and you know it. Lethe tried to speak reasoning inside from the inside. “No it might just be a broken wing, Lethe. It can be fixed, I've seen it done before in...” Feyre stubborn refused, carefully holding the pigeon close to her body, getting blood on her fingers and the white shirt, before getting cut off the Lethe TV. Well guess what princess, life isn't a Disney movie and you can't save it.. Having Feyre letting out a stubborn grunt, while keep heading towards where she knew the animal hospital was located. If anyone could help the little grey bird it would be them! “We're not killing it, Lethe!” she snarled back in a low voice, as she walked past a man. Fine, but I'll tell you I told you so when they can't do shit. Lethe pointed scornfully.

Arrived at the veterinary hospital, the green eyes lifted from the bird with the damaged wing, seeking the front desk and the guy standing behind it. “I don't have much money but will you please look at the bird? It's hurt. These guys were kicking after it in the park and I couldn't just close my eyes, it's bleeding and I think the wing is broken...” she rambled, not giving him much chance to get a word in, while every word seem to bring more and more tears in her eyes “Please?”.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:14 pm

what was he to do? Tell her no and ask her to let the pigeon die? Let it get eaten up by a predator as nature had it intended to?
No. He would never have the heart to do that. He loved animals and would always do everything in his power to help them. Even a creature as simple as a pigeon.
He smiled kindly at the girl in front of him and softly, even with the pigeon eagerly trying to get away, took the harmed animal from her hands.
"Of course, come in," he said and made a nod for her to follow him. Now with the pigeon in his hands, he could feel how fast its heart was beating, clearly expecting that it´s life soon would be over.
Softly he tried calming it down, by shushing it low and soft tones, while he walked in the back of the store.
In a waiting room, he smiled kindly at the girl, nodded towards a chair. "Just wait here, I´ll take care of her." Before he gave her a chance to answer, he disapeared behind a door and staid behind it for a while. almost an hour later, he came out, no pigeon in hand and closed the door behind her.
"She´ll be fine, now she just need rest," he told her and hoped it could bring some relief in her. "I have never met someone who cared for a pigeon, that was very nice of you."
Feyre Lethe

Feyre Lethe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 2:17 am

The eyes never left the bird for too long, she had barely given the young male a glimpse before they returned to the injured animal in her hands. It was almost as she feared that it would give up if she didn't keep an eye on it, because she would miss some kind of sign that could've kept it alive.
It felt so suddenly when his hands entered her visual field to take the pigeon from her. Gently Feyre let go, making sure neither of them would hurt it more than it already was. Not the easiest task of them all, as the bird tried to escape the hands as soon as the grip felt loose enough. “Thank you, thank you so, so much.” she said, sending him a small smile when she finally lifted her eyes and looked up at him when he managed to get hold of the frightened bird, just in time for him to ask her to follow him. “I'm not stupid. I know it might not survive, but please do what you can to save it.” she begged in an obviously concerned voice.
Feyre tuned the head against the chair and nodded before taking the seat. She followed him with the eyes as he walked away and the door closed behind him. Sitting in the chair, she noticed the blood on first her hands and then the shirt and forced herself to take a deep breath. It felt like an eternity before he came back and just in time for Lethe to comment inside the head, again I bet that he is just standing in there, looking at it and waiting for it to die. Not detecting that the boy was just walking through the door at the same moment, Feyre bid back out loud “Could you just shut up for even a second, please?” making her flinch at the seat to his voice. Blood flushed to her cheeks, turning them bright red when she looked towards him “I... Ehm, sorry it wasn't.. It was to my... self...” she tried to explain her sudden outburst and apologize for herself.
Thankfully his next words succeded in taking the mind of her own embarrassment, making the blushing less intense in color. “No, really? I don't understand how people can justify letting it suffer just because it's a pigeon... It's still an animal.” Shaking her head in disbelief. She licked the lower lip before standing up and asking “I promise not to touch anything and list around, but can I borrow a sink to wash my hands?”.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 3:15 pm

This girl was without a doubt a special one. He meant that in a good way. To him, being special was good. He would never have anyone wanting to be just another brick in the wall.
As she asked for a sink to wash her hand in, he guided her over to one and found her a towel for them to be dried in.
“Do you often tell yourself to shut up?” he asked her softly. “I mean… I know all about talking to myself but telling myself to shut up, that is rather… rude, isn´t it?”
He had no idea if this was small talk. He just felt that he had to talk to her about something. And after asking about the pigeon, he needed a new subject. “I do agree with you by the way… I do not understand some people´s behavior towards defenseless animals… They are power hungry in the most disgusting way.”
After she was done washing her hand, he did the same, patiently waiting for her to speak as well.
Feyre Lethe

Feyre Lethe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 10:53 pm

She followed him to the sink, being careful not to touch anything, and to keep the promise given to him. The last thing she wanted was to cause any problems or leaving bloody fingerprints for him to clean up later.
There wasn't the slightest judgemental feeling in his tone of voice when he asked if it was normal for her to curse at herself, but Feyre could feel how blood raised to both the head, leaving the face just as red as the water rinsing of the blood “N-no...” she stuttered, keeping her eyes stiffly on the hands, before closing them in a deep sign “I mean yes... I do talk to myself a lot, like a lot.” she opened her eyes and turned the head towards him before continuing. Quickly grabbing one of the towels and scoot over so he could wash his hands as well. “Accutualy I'm not talking to myself even though I look that way. My name is Feyre, but I have this condition called dissociative identity disorder, so I'm talking to one named Lethe who's convinced that you just killed the pigeon or watched it die.” licking her upper lip in a nervous manner. Well aware of how batshit crazy she sounded, but at the same time she felt like she owed him some kind of explanation to what he just had witnessed. “I know how it sounds... You might think I some kind of psycho, and some might say that I'm, but I... I'm sorry, I'll pay you for helping with the bird and just disappear again...” she quickly added almost stumbling over her own words as she forgot to breathe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 3:04 pm

After her story had been told, he was not sure what to answer, which made him stand there a bit dumbfounded. Could this evening be even more strange? yet, it was not strange in a bad way.
He smiled softly at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Hey, it´s okay,” he assured her. “It is not the weirdest thing I have heard. So, I do not see you as a psychopath, okay?”
He removed his hand and walked over to a vending machine. “You can stay as long as you want. Do you want something to drink or a snack perhaps? That is if Lethe will allow it.” With a bit of a cheeky smile, he turned his head and looked at her. “It is actually possible to have multiple personalities and in this world, it seems like one of the more normal things, than… let´s say run into a werewolf with fire bending powers.”

Feyre Lethe

Feyre Lethe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptySøn Jun 13, 2021 10:12 pm

It felt like a lifetime flew by while he looked at her as if the cat got his tongue, dread coil up in her stomach.
Never in a million years would Feyre have imagined that anyone, and surely not a total stranger, would have taken it so lightly being told that the person standing in front of them was multiple persons in one body. She had been prepared to being meet with a mocking smile and laugher hiding behind the cruel words she was sure to be thrown at her, but they never hid her.
Instead, she felt the comforting hand on her shoulder before she turned her gaze towards it with slightly frowned eyebrows “It's not?” she asked in confusion, for a second forgotten all about where they lived and which creatures walked the streets. Blinking a couple of times she turned the face towards his, meeting his eyes in the same moment that the hand let go of her. Okay, I take my words back. He might not be as bad of a person, but I still think he has killed the bird tho, but I would've done the same so I can't blame him. Still feeling ever so slightly nervous the corner of the lips lifted as she followed him with the eyes, before walking over to take a closer look at the selections of snacks “She doesn't mind. She actually likes you, which is a rare thing when she first decided differently.” she admitted with a shrug, sending him a sincere smile. Eyes locked at the yellow M&M packets in the vending machine “Can I owe you for the M&M? As I said I don't have much and I already owe you for taking the dove in, but I promise to pay back every penny.”. They didn't know each other, so off cause she wouldn't expect him to just buy snacks and drinks even though he asked.
A burst of laughter escaped her lips and she suddenly understood why he had been so calm learning about her disability “Oh that's right, how could I forget about werewolves with the ability to burn my eyebrows off? I can't even say that I'm unaware of the magical creatures, as my whole family is one of them in some sort of way.” me being the boring kind, she added in her own mind. Pushing a lock of hair behind the ear while bitting down on the bottom lip. “Are you one? A creature or someone with special abilities?” she asked, unsure if she crossed a line.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 10:43 pm

As her eyes locked on the yellow pack of M&M, he turned his own head to look at it, where he then smiled softly. She must be hungry. This was his reason for not comment on the money fact and just walk over to the vending machine. Feeding the machine with a few coins and then pushing a button, a back of M&M´s was in his hand. With a smirk he looked at her.
“Catch,” he said and threw it over to her. “Don´t worry about paying me back. You must be hungry.”
“and I know right? There is a lot of unexplained things out there and if I´m one? Yeah… uhm, I´m a shapeshifter.” With a soft smile he placed another coin in the vending machine, getting himself a soda, while also getting one for her. Here he softly gave her the soda as well. “How about you? Are you… a creature or?”
Feyre Lethe

Feyre Lethe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 12:04 am

With blinking eyes and a surprised expression, she was quick to catch the bag of chocolate before it landed on the floor. “Thank you, She started while sending him a beaming smile before she went on with: “but if you change your mind, let me know, okay?”. It was more a demand than it was a piece of advice. He had already done so much and the last thing Feyre wanted was to she took advantage of his kindness.
A shapeshifter?” The words blurted out before she even gave them a bigger thought, not due to surprise but because the curiosity got the hold of her. She could almost feel how Lethe would roll her eyes back with a groan, despite that she had taken a step back from co-piloting.
Feyre took the soda, non intentionally stroking his fingertips with hers.
Yeah, but not really? Basically, I'm a human, but not the normal kind? A bit of an anticlimax with a father who is a siphoner, but genetic...” She shrugged a little, before offering him some of the M&M's.
Feyre Lethe

Feyre Lethe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 12:28 am

// Lukkes efter aftale <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Our kindness is for free   Our kindness is for free Empty

Our kindness is for free
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm out man! I'm free man!