Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The pack invitation

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elias Jones

Elias Jones

Humør : Normalt en glad og legende dreng
Fag : Musik. Matematik og sprog
Antal indlæg : 137

The pack invitation Empty
IndlægEmne: The pack invitation   The pack invitation EmptyMan Apr 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Time: Around 11:30am.
Date: March 2021 (a few days after the fullmoon).
Weather: A bit chilly but calm weather
Dedicated to  @Walter

A day or two had past since the night Elias got bitten by the werewolf, a lot of things had been going through the mind of Elias. It had been such a weird experience, what happened for him was clouded by the chock and adrenalin in the body. The only thing he remembered was the face of the werewolf and the enormous pain in the left shoulder where the wolf had its teeth in his shoulder, it was like the pain spread through the whole body, the woman that saved him and how he got back to the school was clouded, but damn how I could feel it. The school nurse had looked at his shoulder and told him to relax in it, and told him that if it was a werewolf, then he might turn into one himself, which made it shiver down his spine. Riley was right or nearly at least; it was just under a month and not within a week as she had told him. Elias got an arm sling to hold the shoulder in place because the wolf had sprained the shoulder and the shoulder got light bandaged so the wolfs bitemark could become a scar, instead of the wound it still was.

Elias walked down the hallway to his next class even though he couldn’t do much in that class, because It was music, and he played the piano so that would be a complete bust for him, the class would be a class where he would just watch the other students play, so he had a thought about just sitting with his phone all the class and just zone out and relax, his mood was completely nonexistent, because of his shoulder and what that wolf had done to him and his shoulder, and that it had ruined the next days music lessons and he needed someone to feed him because he was righthanded, which meant that he couldn’t hold the fork so either it needed to be cut for him which he preferred or he could be fed.

Elias walked without much thought through the hallway which resulted in that he walked directly into a man on the hallway, which made him wake up in the reality and looked up at the man, he seemed for him like a man that was a bit too old to be at the school but he still said "Sorry about that, didn’t pay attention on the road " and sent him a crooked smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: The pack invitation   The pack invitation EmptyTirs Apr 13, 2021 11:57 pm

Children. The academy was filled with children, or at least that was Walter’s opinion. He could smell their perfumes or lack there of from afar. Being here was stressing and somewhat overwhelming for his senses. He had gotten used to the calm nature which also surrounded his home. The home which had lately been visited by both his love interest and his former love interest. It had been quite the rollercoaster and as if his betas death weren’t enough, he now had to deal with his former Luna being back – but not wanting to be a part of the pack. It was confusing, and yet everything was as they were before.

He stood in his leather jacket, with his hands in his pockets, waiting for a very specific person. Roman had explained his mistake and after a talk with Roman, Walter had chosen to find this idiotic human. Someone, who wasn’t a teacher on this pathetic academy needed to learn this boy some stuff. There was no way Walter was going to let his pack create new werewolves and not taking care of it. There was no need for restless and thoughtless werewolves. It would only create more problems.

Students started to walk in the hall, making the autocratic man frown a bit as he tried to figure out exactly where this boy was. The smell Roman had carried that evening was approaching and…
Someone bumped into him, making Walter turn around and look down onto the small, wounded human. “Are you Elias?” he asked, his voice deep and calm. His green eyes stared into the human’s eyes as he lifted his left arm to put on the human’s right upper arm, letting his muscular fingers gently wrap around the human arm. “Do you know Roman Walker?” he added. He didn’t want the boy to run. Walter had to make sure that this boy wasn’t going to make any trouble. And what other way to do this than invite him into his pack. The pack that had been so great, just a couple of months ago.
Elias Jones

Elias Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: The pack invitation   The pack invitation EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 6:52 pm

Elias saw up on the man that was standing just in front of him, it was like he was looking for something, he was like 10 or 20 centimeters higher than him, so not that much. Elias saw around him and saw all the other students walking towards the class rooms and began to get a bit restless about getting to class, but when the man said his name, he forgot everything about class and got a curious look in his eyes "yeah, that’s me? How do you know who I am? " he asked and felt as he put his hand on him and looked down on his hand on his left arm and looked up upon his eyes again. Why did he put his hands on him? And why did he have a feeling that he was powerful and a bit intimidating at the same time? Who was this man?

Then his next question about Roman and said "Roman? Yeah I know he goes here on the academy, but I don’t know him, why do you ask?" and shrugged with the shoulders. It was so weird that this man suddenly just was at the school and apparently knew his name, why was he here, and why did he know his name?
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: The pack invitation   The pack invitation EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 8:12 am

They boy approved. This was indeed Elias. “I’ll let you know soon enough,” he replied to both of Elias questions. “We have to talk somewhere more private,” it came from Walter with a low guttural voice. With a firm grip around the boys arm he would drag him towards an empty classroom. As soon as they entered, he let go of the boy, so he could get comfortable. He closed the door behind them. Walter had been in contact with the school; telling them that he would clean up the mess one of their students, and his packmembers had made. “You were bitten by a werewolf the march 28th, correct?” he asked, slightly rhetorical looking at the boy in front of him. “Do you know what that means?” he wondered, crossing his arms awaiting an answer. He needed to know if this boy knew anything about turning into a werewolf.
Did this boy know that his senses would become stronger, faster and get better senses? Did he know that he wouldn’t get sick anymore? That he from know on wouldn’t be able to wear silver jewelery, and that he had to keep a distance to wolfbane? That he needed to eat more food every single day, just so he wouldn’t get weak? That he would be able to take others physical pain, sparing those, only to carry the pain himself? And last but not least that he could loose control and turn into a werewolf, and probably wouldn’t be able to control himself in that form?
Elias Jones

Elias Jones

IndlægEmne: Sv: The pack invitation   The pack invitation EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 6:20 pm

the part that he would let him know soon enough irritated him a bit, but didn’t dare say anything about it except for his comment on that they needed to talk in a place more private than the hallway. What was so secret he had to tell him about? Went through his thoughts but replied "Sure, I suppose" and followed him willingly and went into the room dragged him into and corrected his clothes after his hand on his arm, and corrected his arm sling and listened to what he said "I was bitten on that day, that’s correct" he replied and placed his right hand on the left shoulder where the wolf had its teeth in the skin and nodded "the school doc said that if it in fact was a werewolf I would transform to one myself, but why is that important? " he asked and had a curious look in his eyes when he looked at the man he still didn’t know who was, or why he knew his name, and what did Roman have to do with this. Elias looked at his crossed arms and remembered what his parents always told him, the one who crosses the arms tries to defend themselves or hides something about themselves, though he hated his parents after they sent him to this school without any knowledge about anything about what the academy was, they put him directly into the lions den with both Blood demons and Vampires, and him as a pathetic little human, ready to eat and kill, which had nearly happened, though it was not a blood demon or a vampire, but a Werewolf
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: The pack invitation   The pack invitation EmptyOns Apr 28, 2021 11:25 pm

Elias confirmed that he had indeed been bitten at the full moon. It made Walter sig and look shake his head slightly. He was thinking about how it disappointed him that Roman hadn’t been talking to anyone about the grieving earlier. There was absolutely no reason for Roman to walk around, suppressing his emotions like he had done. Walter watched where Elias put his hand while the boy explained what the doctor had said to him. Walter scoffed. The doctor had really had no clue of what they were dealing with. Maybe this doctor had been new?
“It is important because one from my pack was missing the 28th, and he told me what had happened,” Walter tried to explain, “He told me he had bitten you. And I want to apologize on his behalf,” he said and let his arms loose from being crossed. “Besides from apologies, I want to inform you that the first transformation for turned werewolves are not easy. You might hurt someone you love, unless you’re in safe and sober company – like a pack,” Everything Walter said, was leading up to the invitation. He moved a bit closer to Elias, still having quite the distance to him, “And I am here to invite you to be a part of my pack. The Sunset Prowlers. We’ll provide you the knowledge you need and make sure that you and the ones you love are safe,” he said, looking directly into Elias eyes.  Walter knew that there was plenty of hunters outside the world who would love to kill werewolves, and besides from hunters, vampires and werewolves were direct enemies.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The pack invitation   The pack invitation Empty

The pack invitation
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Spirit Walker Pack
» The lone wolf dies but the pack survives - Niylah