Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can you let go?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

Can you let go? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 9:55 pm

She didn't want a beer that was fine, he just kept standing there like a fool. Why had he called for her? Why had he called for her, was she really asking him that? It didn't take a genius to know why. He loved her, and he needed her in his life.  "Because I need you in my life Eden, because without you in it one way or the other, it just doesn't make sense." He took a sharper breath in and looked at her. It was funny, no it really, but he knew she was having this big identity crisis going on - and he knew part of his Eden was still in there, she just had to find it - and it would take time. Ash also knew he had no right to push her like he had. He had been playing god, and if anything death was his only play ground, not this field he was running around in. Why was it so wrong of him to want to go over and tell her it was alright? Because she wasn't alright, he could see that. Only a fool wouldn't.

He looked into her eyes as she finally looked at him, then walking with him to the kitchen in silence. Ash grabbed two beers handing one of them to her. " Bash met his biological father Yesterday," he took a shaper breath in,  "and Jez is in town." Ash didn't even look at Eden why telling him this.  "And I didn't mean to ruin anything between us, I know I screwed up, and I'm sorry for that. I really am," he exhaled as he turned his eyes to Eden. Ash never apologized. He took a sip of his beer, "What have you been up to?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 10:43 pm

His words were hard to hear, and she didn’t want to answer them, because she was afraid what would happen if she did. So, she followed him towards the kitchen and took the beer he handed to her. She placed it to her lips after she had removed the cap. But she never got to take a sip, as Ash told her that Sebastian had met his biological father. Jezebel was back in town? She took in a deep breathe, she had never met her personally. As Eden she had heard the stories, and now with the archangel Zadkiel’s memories and feelings to those memories. She also had another view on the fallen angel. She wasn’t sure it would be appreciated if she shared them right now.

She let her eyes fell down on her dirty feet as he started to apologize, telling her that he knew that he had screwed up, and that he was sorry for that. A painful pang formed in her chest as he did that and shook her head lightly, feeling how hair strains bounced around her face.
A slight huff of laugh left her as he asked her what she had been up too. Wasn’t it obvious? She looked up and shook her head a little. “Redecorating” she snorted and then took a step towards him. Her eyes traveled up to his face, as he was around ten centimeters taller than her. “I’m sorry you need to go through all of this, all at the same time” she said with a slight sigh and was just about to place her hand on his cheek as she had done so many times before. But her hand fell down her side before it even got that far. She took another sip from her beer and turned around looking at the surroundings.
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 11:35 pm

Ash cleared his throat and took a sharper breath in, redecorating. That made him snort a bit, as he clicked his tongue. Then she took a step closer to him, making him hold his breath for a moment, looking into her dark brown eyes. They always had each others back, since the day they had met. "Most have been some redecorating," he breathed out and raised his brow just a little bit. She wasn't okay, and he knew part of it was his blame. But as she almost placed her hand on his cheek, he was about to finally breath out. He was tired. So incredible tired, and maybe it was because he was so utterly burned out himself that he so clearly could see how tired she was. "It's alright. It's not always up to us to decide what we get," he chuckled a bit and shook his head a little at himself. "I can't really blame Bash from wanting to get to know his father, and I can't deny his father of actually getting to know Bash. Bash is a great kid, he deserves knowing where he is from, get answers about himself I can't give - because I can't do magic like witches can. I have two magic kids and I have no idea how to teach them to be comfortable with who they are, because I have no idea - and what if I lose them?" Ash took a deeper breath in and then waved a little with his hand, to excuse his train of thoughts. "You want me to take a look at that?" He nodded towards some of her wounds. He couldn't help but ask, it was just the doctor in him wanting to make sure she was alright, and then the fact that he loved her. He didn't wish to let go. They were immortal beings, and yet time was not given them a chance, which was cruel. Beyond cruel. With that thought he downed almost the whole bottle of the new opened beer.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 12:04 am

Just because we can’t or won’t blame people for something, doesn’t mean we need to like it” she whispered and looked towards him, wanting to tell him how Seraphina had totally rejected her with being back. How Tien had slipped back to her bad habits, just looking at her before she went upstairs to bed. So many things were wrong with what had happened over the last few months, and Eden didn’t know if she was up for the challenge anymore. That had been the thing killing her the most, feeling like she was failing before she even had had a chance to start.
But you should remember you are still their father, no matter what happens” she said with a soft albeit sad smile. “I” she looked down at her bruised legs and actually took in how she looked. What a sight. Had he ever seen her so out of it before? Even after eighteen hours shift, Eden had always pride herself on how she presented herself. Never a hair out of place, always the perfect colleague. The perfect wife. The perfect mother.

What a lie.

Her brown eyes glided up and she realized she had stepped closer once again. Her body moving on its own, like a moth to a flame. “I don’t think there is much you can do” she whispered “They will heal by themselves” she felt how her heart started beating fast in her chest as she remembered the brief kiss they had shared in his office. Once again reminding how she had pushed him away, and he had left. Funny, it had never been like this with Cael.
She couldn’t even describe what it was she was feeling standing so close to him. It was like his heart had taken on a life of its own. Skipping beats, beating too fast, too hard. She was so afraid it was the loneliness speaking at this point. Or the fact how she had felt about him before she had died.
And I don’t think it would be a good idea” she said almost breathlessly. She realized what she was doing, and how close she was standing. Taking a step back turning around facing her back towards him and drowning the rest of the beer without thinking about that she hadn’t had any alcohol in this body before.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 12:26 am

It was a dangerous game, like some twisted gods were playing a game throwing the dice to make a choice about their fate. A cruel fate where it seemed like every move just went wrong, nothing was right. Rejecting his help, but the way she whispered and her entire expression. It just screamed for him to go and hold her close. It couldn't be that wrong. It couldn't. It shouldn't. He was way to stubborn to let something like the fates make a choice about how he should live his life and who he was supposed to love.

And I don’t think it would be a good idea.

It wasn't fair. This was not how it was supposed to be, all he wanted for her was happiness. He had been a fool to think Cael had been that person. He should have fought harder, but who would have been to make the same thing happen that had torn his family apart? She turned her back on him downing her beer, making the demi-god take a sharper breath in. "I think it's a good idea if we don't go away angry, if we don't just let the world rule over us for a second. Eden," he took a deeper breath in reaching out for her free hand, giving it a small squeeze. "This cannot be the end of us." He begged. He wasn't going to just give up now. "I'm not going to give up on one of the people in my life that matters the most to me, okay? You are my partner okay? We got each others back, you need to go through more than death to keep me out of your life, even if I'm the one screwing up. Because I screwed up, and I'm sorry okay."
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 12:43 am

I think it’s a good idea if we don’t go away angry
She closed her eyes, pressing them hard together. The way you did, and you would end up seeing small white dots after. Almost if she could regain some of her sanity. Her heart skipped a beat when his fingers locked themselves around her hand, giving squeeze. He was actually begging her. She didn’t turn around as he kept talking. She heard the words, and knew everything in her body that was fighting against the impulses in her head, where right. But where they going to win? She wasn’t sure at this point.
You are my partner, okay?. She made a small whimper and felt how her heart ached for words like that.

Because I screwed up, and I’m sorry okay.

She turned around. It all happened so fast. She wanted to hug him. Wanted to feel him close, but impulses took over, just like he had done two days again. And her lips found his. It was clumsy, passionate, and eager. She pulled away quickly after placing a hand over her mouth. “I’m so, sorry” she whispered and swallowed nervously. “It was just, all you said, and I” what did she? She had no idea where they could go with this. How it would end, or if it would end good. She didn’t know if she could stay or if this could become anything other than what it was right now. But she did know one thing. He was right, this couldn’t be the end. And just as he felt that she was one of the people in his life that mattered the most to him. She felt the same about him.
I’m such a mess” she finally got out turned around letting her hands glide through her hair, after she put the bottle down.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 1:25 am

She turned around so fast, and everything else happened with such a speed his body hadn't had a chance to actually realize what was going on. But as he felt her lips against his, quickly it was so quick and it shocked him. He completely understood if she had felt a bit odd about at first. He sure was right now, not weird because it was wrong, because it just confirmed him in that there was something there. Breathlessly he stood there and just looked at her, taking a deeper breath in and tried to collect his thoughts as well as his emotions. He tried. She whispered apologizing to him, which made him take a sharper breath in once again. "Its okay," he whispered. It was perhaps the only thing okay with this, the way they felt. The raw emotions from everything: thoughts and feelings. If anything, it was okay not knowing every single step on your way. Life would be so utterly boring if you were aware of every step you took. "You know, life is about more than just surviving," he spoke underneath his next breath looking at Eden.

I'm such a mess. Ash shook his head and took a few steps closer towards her, cupped her face with his hands, making him look into his eyes. "Being a mess is okay, we need to be a mess sometimes. We get to be that a little while, and then we figure out what we need to do to clean it up," he caressed her cheeks with his thumbs and took a slightly deeper breath in. "The good thing about that is, that you don't have to do it alone. I'm here for you, like always. It's you and me, even if its against the world. Okay?"
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 1:48 am

She turned around as she heard his steps coming closer to her. His fingers that cupped around her face making her look into his eyes. “But I’m never one” she retorted back in an almost helpless manner. Which she normally wasn’t either. She wasn’t helpless or a mess. This was her new chance to be something bigger. God himself had given her a new purpose in life. And all she wished for, was that it had never happened.

That she could go back to just being dead. Or that she had been a reborn angel. But not this, not being something that wasn’t quite the thing she had been before. She should have thought about the consequences before she had said yes. But done was done.
Her lips slightly parted as she leaned against his touch and closed her eyes. The closeness was so nice, and he was right when thinking something was there. But also, the desperate act of a woman, that yearned for something that Ash was giving her right now.

I just, can’t promise you anything” she whispered opening her eyes again and looking into his. “I know I love you, I know I wanted to be with you before I died” she finally told him “But there is going to happen so many things the next couple of months, years – and I will never know when I can be around, or when I need to be somewhere else than here” she continued with a low voice. “And I know its selfish, and I shouldn’t be –“ she licked her lips and closed her eyes as the next words left her. “But I just so want you right now” she breathed, almost like she didn’t even dare having the words leave her.

Sidst rettet af Eden Fre Jul 23, 2021 9:35 am, rettet 1 gang
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 7:29 am

But I’m never one. Ash took a sharper breath in, and sometimes it was good he was a man of saying the first and more raw thing coming into mind. "You were always the one to me," he cleared his throat a little. She had been dancing with death, even before she died. They both danced with death, and he played against it every single day at work, working against his father in more ways than one. Ash knew, he knew what it was like to have shoes to fill and someone actually having a plan for your future, he had just chosen not to follow it.

Saying that she couldn't promise him anything. He didn't need anything big, he didn't need her to go down on one knee and promise to be there for him till death once again would try to them apart. No, he just wanted her, by his side. Then the bomb dropped, as she confessed that she had loved him before. Before she died. Wanted to be with him before. It was like all air was kicked out of him for that moment and he couldn't believe the words he got out from that confession. Ash knew greater things were coming, things she had no control over, things he couldn't control. But I just so want you right now, totally thrown out of his train of thoughts by that sentence, he placed his hands on her cheeks once again and pressed his lips against hers again. Letting one of the hands drop, and move down to her hip pulling her a bit closer to him.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 9:43 am

Eden looked at Ash, almost as if she was begging him to take away the pain. To help her regain some of her normal life, some of that she had been robbed from. The normal life with her kids. Her being able to enjoy life as she had always wanted, dreamed off. Even looking like a mess, even with wounds, hair all over the place and her dirty dress, looking nothing like the woman that Ash had known.

The angel let out a small gasp as his hand turned, and instead of caressing her cheeks they grabbed them, pulling her into a new kiss. She could feel the pull of ecstasy from her toes all the way out to her fingertips. Just as first time she just stood there, letting him take the initiative. But when his hand found her hip and pulled her closer, she knew, that all rationality was out the window. She could be able to take what she wanted, right? It would be okay, just this once?

Her arms folded around his neck, one into his hair and then she pushed him backwards, into one of the kitchen counters. Eden clearly screaming out for all the affection he could give her. To heal the bleeding wounds in her heart, show her that the world wasn’t just about her running as fast as she could through the world without having someone beside her.

Even if it was just for a fleeting moment.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 10:58 am

Right now, all that mattered was the two of them and this moment. A moment he always would cherish no matter how it turned out. Because in the end all that mattered was that it was the two of them against all odds. It was painful and beautiful at the same time, a thing he couldn't put into words, but as their lips met, and she was so close to him - it just made sense. Like everything to him letting up to this point, right now it made sense. If it did tomorrow, he didn't know. And he didn't really know if it was the alcohol influencing him to take these steps, and step up. Because, he usually didn't follow his feelings, he never took his emotions that far, they were far better kept away in a box. Eden had not taken long to find the keys to that box, and it had been like she was his heart's keeper.

Her arms finding their way around him, feeling the touch in his hair as he was pushed against the kitchen counter. His heart speeding up, but all thoughts canceled out to how the touch of her lips felt against his. Removing the hand from her face, as both hands placed themselves on her hips, tracing over her lower back. Not carrying or thinking about how damaged the two of them truly were, but two lonely heart combining like one for just one night. Just for as long as the world allowed them. The kisses became more intensely, more passionate and longingly. Finally his heart got a piece of what it had longed for in all these years.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 11:56 am

It was like everything moved so fast, and so slow at the same time. The sounds of them kissing. The touch that he med up her lower back send wildfires through her body. How long had it been since anyone had touched her like this?  A few tears escaped down her cheeks while she almost clung to him as it was the last straw that could keep her sane. The last saving grace after everything that had happened.

In this moment she didn’t want to be right. She didn’t want to think about the consequences or how this could affect the outcome of future things. Right now, Eden just didn’t care, because she wanted him.

Her hands left his hair and grabbed his t-shirt only breaking their kiss to get it off him. “You’re sure?” she asked just before she was about to let their lips met again. How the many years of being with Cael had ruined her. Even if he wasn’t violent or had been physical or mentally been abusing her. There was still that nagging feeling of; was she ever good enough?
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 1:37 pm

The way her hands left his hair, and grabbed his t-shirt, their lips parted as he felt how she removed the fabric, helping her getting it off. Was he sure? Ash rarely did anything without being sure, tonight was different. He wasn't sure if this was a road towards happiness or pain, but it didn't matter. It didn't matter where this would take them, because he only wanted to be with her. He wanted to be hers, but he also knew how unlikely it was. But in this state of mind, he couldn't careless. He gave a fuck about what the world wanted of them, because he knew what he wanted. "Mmh," he took a deeper breath in, feeling her lips against his again. He pulled her closer, having his hands on her hips, while the kiss deepened. It was okay to feel selfish for a moment, wasn't it? Just this one moment, it was all he was asking for.

"Dad? - I - uhm," Bash suddenly stepped into the kitchen with his brows pressed together trying not to look at them too harsh. "I cannot un-see this," the warlock mumbled to himself. "Sorry, I will just... grab what I came by to pick up and leave," he rushed out of the kitchen and into the living room and upstairs to his old bedroom, where he slept time to time.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 2:56 pm

Her hands glided down his chest, feeling how the heat sent vibrations through her. Never had she thought it was supposed to feel this good. Not that Eden had much experience in that apartment when it came down to it. She had been with two others besides her ex-husband Cael. Both had been such a long time ago; she couldn’t really recall how it had felt. But had it felt this good? She wasn’t sure. No, she was, it hadn’t.

She was so occupied with his hands on her hips, how her dress tugged up as he pulled her closer. His kiss, his lips, his scent. That was all she could think about in this moment, fully engulfed in what he gave her right now. An escape, a way out and to step into something beautiful. Even if it was just for one evening.

Dad

Eden pulled away quickly and looked towards the boy she had helped so many times when he had been younger. “Oh – Bash! I – shit” she breathed out and looked from Ash to where Bash disappeared of too. She wanted nothing more than to just continue but it had also been like someone had thrown a bucket of ice-cold water in her face. She took a step back from Ash and let her hands glide over her face, looking rather lost. Eyes flickering around in the kitchen. What the hell was she doing.

Without even thinking she went out of the room towards the entrance. She should go home. To her kids. Yes, she had been here – wait, why was she here? Had she dropped off something? Her fingers glided over lips. She had kissed him. Then she remembered. She didn’t have a home here- Her kids didn’t want her around right now, needed to take in that she wasn’t really dead nor really alive. She turned around looking at Ash tears running down her cheeks. “Help” she whispered breathlessly as her body started to shake.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 3:31 pm

Ash closed his eyes and made an annoyed growl to the sound of his son voice, moments like this, he wished he had just left them on the street. Okay, that was perhaps a little bit harsh. But it made Eden step away from him, and Ash left an exhausted sigh. Why was it that the world kept on punishing them, as if they had done something wrong, why was it so that they weren't to be happy? Why couldn't they be happy now that everyone else could? He looked in the direction of Sebastian had went and shook his head a little bit. He loved his son, but did he have to come back home here now? This late? But looking back at Eden it mostly looked like she regretted what she had been doing the last few minutes. It tore a little bit off his heart. Because if she had regretted it all, then it was perhaps best they hadn't made it further. Ash took a deeper breath in and looked at her, looking how she slowly seemed to crumble. Turning back looking at him with tears running down her cheeks. "Hey," he spoke softly and walked over to her as she whispered for help. He didn't waste a moment before having his arms wrapped around her, just holding her close. "I'm here," he took a sharper breath in looking at Bash that popped his window in. The two of them making eye contact for a few seconds. Ash' get the fuck out of here look was enough for Bash to get take a hint, and didn't say a thing before leaving the house.

So much for wanting to make sure he wasn't being too hard on himself. Bash looked over to the house next door where his biological father lived, well now that he was out. "Well, we might as well," a sigh left the young warlock before walking over to the house next door hopefully being able to get a cup of tea - at least to forget what he had been seeing tonight. And maybe he could crash on the couch.

Ash listened to the door closing and knew Bash had left. So he just held Eden a little bit closer. Letting her know he was there. "He is gone again, it's okay, talk to me."
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 3:58 pm

As soon as his arms wrapped around her and pulled her into his chest, she placed her hands on his chest leaning against his shoulder. She took a deep breath in, letting the scent of him fill her once more and she could feel how the shoulders slowly dropped. How could one person, that had been there in front of her for so long, be the person that she clearly had such a strong connection too? It baffled her, that she had had Ash so close these years but never been able to see what he did for her. What he meant to her. Maybe because of the fact that she was married, and she was faithful to the bitter end. Even as she had been the one telling Cael they needed to talk, it had still been Cael telling her that he wanted a divorce. Not the other way around. Giving her a way out.

I’m sorry” she finally got out after the last tear had glided down her cheek. “I was just, I got confused for a moment” she whispered and let her hand glide over his chest, feeling the small hairs under her fingers. She could feel the warmth from him seep through her, making her remember what they had just done. “It still happens sometimes, that I think what happened, didn’t. And for a minute I thought that I needed to go back home to the kidsOnly to remember that they don’t want me there. She closed her eyes and pressed them together.

She looked towards the door and that Bash was gone again. “Do you think we scarred him for the rest of his life?” she couldn’t really hold back a very soft giggle before looking up at Ash. She hadn’t even thought about what her walking away like that must have made him feel.
Ash” she spoke, letting her hands find his cheek and angled it towards her. “I don’t regret it” she narrowed her eyes a little “To be correct, I wouldn’t mind if you kissed me again, right now” getting over the small momentarily chock of everything. Her mind returned to the kitchen. How his hands had felt on her hips, and his lips pressed against hers.

Cassian sitting in the couch reading the news paper with a steaming cup of tea in front of him, had one of his rare evenings off. He looked up as he heard someone ring the bell. He folded the paper put it neatly on the table before getting up and walked towards the door and opened it. Seeing his son standing on the other side. He furrowed his brows “Sebastian” he said, before a soft smile formed on his lips, wearing a pair of sweats and his robe he looked towards Ash house. “Sorry, come in, come in” he laughed and moved to the side so Sebastian could walk past him. “Tea?” he asked as he closed the door and walked towards the kitchen without even waiting for a reply.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 4:20 pm

"It's okay to get confused, it happens to the best of us," he chuckled a bit low, giving her a small smile for comfort. He felt her hand on his chest, as he took a deeper breath in. Oh yeah, she had told him about how tough it was with her kids. He could imagine, seeing someone who had been dead and suddenly standing there alive, like nothing had happened. It was hard on all parts, but he also knew it was hardest being the one who survived. Because the world had changed while she had been gone, things had changed and it was hard figuring out if some things even could be the same again. Just like when he had kissed her, he knew it had been pushing through, and it had been so unfair to her. He didn't regret it however, because he had wanted to for so many years, but he wasn't going to come in and ruin her marriage with Cael. Even if he hated Cael just as much if he hated kale, okay he hated Cael more. "You can stay here if you want, I know it's not the same," he knew that. But if she wanted to not be the new Eden for a night, here was her open door.

He chuckled a bit and followed Eden's eyes for a second. "Bash? Nah, he will be fine," he couldn't help but laugh a little as he heard her soft giggle. Ash, he turned his head back looking at her. The touch of her hand against his cheek made him hold his breath for a moment. It was a relief to him that she didn't regret it. But he was more surprised by her next choice of words. Saying she wouldn't remind him kissing her again, now. "Say no more," he whispered in a soft chuckle before his hands got placed on each side of her face and he leaned in to once again place his lips against hers.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 7:05 pm

Her eyes slowly closed as his hands found each side of her face and drew her into another kiss. This time it felt much more intimate, like real lovers that greeted each other that hadn’t seen each other for a very long time. She released just how beautiful their lips fitted together, and her smile grew a little bigger as her slender hands found their way around his neck and pulled him closer. Gradually the fire that had been in her before came back, even as it still scared her a little, she didn’t want to run from it as she had done before. She felt completely comfortable in his arms, so much so, she didn’t even realize how the angelic aura around her shifted towards what it had been before all of it had happened. The one that Eden had before her death. The memories and voice of Zadkiel quieted down and there was nothing left but the woman Ash knew and clearly cared for.

She pulled her lips a little back, still with her eyes closed. “I’ll like to take you up on that offer” she whispered as her eyes slowly opened and looked at him. “To stay for the night” she knew she had to return before to long, only because the heavens called to her, like never before something she hadn’t quit learned to turn off. But she would love to stay until her duties called her back. Even though he had told her himself that she could. Her heart still hammered in her chest. That young girl feeling of staying over at a man’s house, because it had been so long since she had done anything like this.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Saying yes to his offer on staying, it made his heart feel warmer than it had in a long time. Ash had almost reached the point where he didn’t let anyone in, Eden and Cecilia, his own kids but that was about it. So, to the mere fact that he had been so close to lose her twice, his heart was blistering by the thought. Therefor, to hear her say that she would stay for the night. It meant more than he ever would have realised, those raw emotions in his system had been found again. And he wasn’t going to let it go that easily not again. He wasnt going to give Jezebel the satisfaction of ruining him completely, not after all these years.

Ash removed his hands from her face, and pulled her just a little bit closer, having his hands wrapped around her lower back, keeping her body close to his, while looking into her eyes. Those big brown eyes he could get lost in just by the thought of them, but damn, how good it felt to keep her this close. Maybe it was finally their time? Maybe they did have a shot? "You can stay the night - whenever you want,”
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 8:12 pm

As he moved his hands from her face to put them around her instead, she did the same, her hands placing themselves on his neck and let her thumps glide over his neck looking into his eyes. Just as he could get lost in hers, she could in his. That hazel colour, beautiful brown melting in with the green making her think about autumn. How warmth and cold merged together and created something truly special. Just like Ash. The man that could be so incredible uncaring and cold towards people. Still, when he was with a patient there was that caring in him, that couldn’t be faked. The same when she had seen him together with his kids. How her heart always swelled when looking at Ash with Lexie.

She let out a breath she didn’t knew she had held when he told her that she could stay whenever she wanted. “I’ll take you up on that” she whispered and pulled him into another brief passionate kiss before pulling slightly away. “So, could I maybe trouble you for a bath?” she said with a slight smile on her lips. She needed one. Especially, if she was going to stay for more than just a minute or two.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 8:33 am

He hadn't loved anyone since Jez, and it seemed like his heart had forgotten how to love after that, truth was it had, but not entirely. Because it had always loved the angel in front of him, always known how deeply it cared for her. How torturous it had been for him to see her with Cael. But as she stole yet another passionate kiss right now, it had been worth every single heart break. The kiss no matter how brief or how long was able to pull his mind out of it's own cold dark place. She pulled him towards the light, the warmth that was hidden so far away. He chuckled a bit by her request for a shower. "It's no trouble at all," he chuckled delighted giving her another brief kiss, before taking a step back from her. He gave her a nod in the direction of upstairs, she knew his house. He walked upstairs up to the bathroom, quick to follow whatever she might need. Standing there looking at her through the mirrors.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 10:07 pm

How much had he laughed and smiled by know? The man that rarely ever showed any emotions that could be related to happy, cheerful, and lovable. She felt incredible special to be able to look behind the curtain and see something about Ash that he rarely showed anyone.
She took her hands back as he stepped back and took in a deep breath as he nodded towards upstairs where she knew the bathroom was. As he turned around, she quickly followed, letting her eyes roam about the rooms she passed. It was clear that he hadn’t changed in the department of actually having stuff in his home. She had never really understood why he wanted such a big place, when he wasn’t going to fill it with anything. She recognized some of the paintings and other normal decorative item for the household. At least he hadn’t thrown them out, even as he had looked close to thinking it.
She shook her head a little with a smile on her lips and went into the bathroom. She looked around a little while he got her the things she needed for the shower and placed them neatly closets to the shower. She bended down to grab the hem of her torn dress and pulled it up, as she came to pulling it over her chest, she caught her eyes in the mirrors. “Want to join me, or are you just going to watch me bathe?” she said almost teasingly as she pulled the dress off, leaving her completely naked. She didn’t look back as she stepped into the shower and turned on the water. It was almost unbearable cold at first, making her gasp before it turned warm, and she could close her eyes while the water splashed down her face and body.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 10:13 pm

He was beginning to question for a second if it was him or the beers starting to affecting him. From the mirror's reflection he saw her pull over the torn dress, and his hazel eyes followed the fabric leaving the skin. He turned around slowly to her question, whether he wanted to join her or not. Stepping into the shower, not even giving him other than the teasingly way she had with her words. The first thought running through his mind was that: if this was it, if anyone was going to break him, it was this. He was alright with that. If it meant that he got to love her just one night, one day, where the world could shut up and let them be. He pulled his sweats and boxer's off before stepping into the shower, feeling the waterfall like showerhead escape the water over them, feeling the warm water dance over him. His hand gliding over her arms, washing the blood and dirt off, moving his left hand up to move the dark hair over her shoulder, while his lips touched the free neck. Tracing his lips to her shoulders, resting his hands on her hips. It still felt like a dream, a dream he would never have recalled ever becoming true - and yet, here he was standing, with the woman he loved. Covered in blood and all, yet he still saw her the same.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 9:27 am

Closed eyes.
Thoughts running through her mind, as if this could be true. What was she doing? Could she do this to him? The water came relentlessly doing nothing about the doubting voices screaming in her head. It did nothing but wash away the dirt and the blood from the small cuts around on her body.

Then she felt his presence, and she could have sworn she forgot how to breathe for a moment. Her hand glided over her face taken the last strains of hair away from it, making her eyes open as she looked over her shoulder. Seeing how his hands so carefully removed some of the blood that was still on her arms. A shuttering breath left her, as his delicate fingers removed some of her hair, and then his lips on her shoulder. For every graze and peck from his lips, it felt like it was burning through her skin. How could someone make her feel like this? How could that ever be fair.

Eden slowly turned around, letting her hands find his shoulders. Letting them glide up the skin, feeling his muscles. Her eyes looking at his chest, only to move them up with her hands. She leaned her body closer to his, lips inches apart but not yet touching. Eyes scanning his face, while her thump glided over his jawline. She wanted to say so many things. But for now, it felt like every word that needed to be said floated unsaid around them with the warm water that formed almost a protective shield around them.

Finally, she let her lips met his.
With him she could be herself. With him she could be Eden.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Turning around, feeling her hands resting on his shoulders, before they traced over his skin. He had felt like his hands had been tied for too long, kept himself from ever touching her. Ash wished this was it, that the world could be theirs. It seemed so easy as he felt her body closer to his, as he felt her thumbs glide over his jawline. Just to go with her, if it was flying or falling, it didn't matter as long as they did it together. Because he was so sure that somewhere along the line, it was meant to be the two of them. Ash didn't need words, he didn't need her to assure him of everything, because right now she was here in his arms, and he didn't want anything or anyone taking this moment from him. Finally, he once again felt her lips upon his, feeling all the emotion rise in him as he wrapped his arms around her, closing the last space between their upper-bodies.

Twisted, how he had thought he had made a mistake by kissing her that evening. But if he hadn't, they wouldn't be standing here, it would have been actions and locked away desires that never would have seen the daylight. It didn't have to be known right now, whether it was for better or worse, because right now he just wanted her. Moving his hands over her skin to place his hands on her hips.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? - Page 2 Empty

Can you let go?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: