Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can you let go?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 9:17 pm

Dedicated to  @Ash

NOTES | 180 cm, long brown hair pulled back into a braid, archangel aura.

DATE | Start May
TIME | Afternoon
PLACE | Gaia's hospital
WEATHER | Summer breeze, sun and blue sky
ATTIRE | outfit

It had now been a good number of days since everything had been some kind of new normal. She didn’t even know how she should start explaining everything that had happened. But she needed to get something done, other than sitting in heaven trying to figure out how to even be an archangel. All these transcripts on what the roles where, what god had said about being an archangel. But it wasn’t like there was a manual of how to be a good archangel. She wouldn’t put it past Michael of actually having such a thing, just a notebook he had hidden away somewhere about the does and don’ts. Besides that, he had been a great help, mentoring her in what she could expect and so on.  It had been a great help, but still a little handbook like the safety card in the airplane pocket, telling you what to do in an emergency if the plane should crash.
But one step at a time, and now that people around her. Her children, and Cecilia knew that she wasn’t dead but had been brought back to life. She needed to quit her job, which was a weird thought. Being dead would be very good reason of not showing up at work. Maybe it was also just a bad reason of seeing her friend Ash. Maybe the one person that wouldn’t treat her any different, even as she was back.

Ma’am, Ma’am!” a female voice shouted at her, as she walked straight for Ash office. She turned around and saw one of the nurses that had been working very closely with her. She stopped in her tracks not understanding that it was actually Eden that she was looking at. “It’s okay, I’m just here because I have to talk to Doctor Mitchell” she explained, and Lena just nodded slowly “Yes, of course” Eden gave her a warm smile and turned around knocking on the door, before walking in and greeting Ash with a big warm smile. “Afternoon Ash” she closed the door behind her and pushed her back towards it. Not really knowing how he would take it or who else she could announce her being back.
Another great thing! What to do, when you get brought back to life and after leaving a lot of loved ones behind. Now that would be a great book.

Sidst rettet af Eden Ons Apr 14, 2021 6:24 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 7:58 am

It was rare he even had time to sit down at work, always there making sure that everything was running smoothly and everyone had their thing to do. Planning a head it was good to make sure that everything was in order for the next couple of days. This job wasn't for the faint of heart, and he needed to make sure that there wasn't room for anyone to mess up. Then, his door opened and he didn't even move his eyes up at first, having to fill out one more paper. So, it wasn't till her voice broke the silence in the room, that he moved his hazel colered eyes up and looked at Eden. She had been dead. He remembered when Cecilia had told him that she was gone, he remembered being at the funeral, empty casket because her body and soul was in Heaven. See, Ash wasn't an emotional person and he rarely gave away much, but he had sherd a tear at the funeral, cried when he had gotten home. Anyone could think she had pulled some cruel trick, faked her death or just simply have become something else and been hiding away. Ash didn't need to ask what had happened to her, in a blink of an eye it like a hit in his entire body as he intuitively extracted all the information that had been regarding her death. Making his heart feel heavy for a short moment. "Afternoon Eden, lovely to se you again," he placed his papers down and got up from his chair. Then he walked to her, even with his powers and knowing just what had happened - it was rare you got to see someone again after thinking you had lost them. "Good to have you back," as he stood closer he placed a hand on her arm and took a deeper breath in just before pulling her into a hug. "This place haven't been the same without you." Ash confessed and let go of the hug again a short while after.
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTirs Apr 13, 2021 10:01 am

Her smile became bigger as he told her it was lovely to see her again. She hadn’t realized just how much she needed someone that actually told her that, not regarding her as if she was a figment of their imagination. Or that their brain was so cruel and made her a hallucination. Her head was still placed against the cold surface of the door behind her back. She took a deep breath as he got up from the chair and started walking towards her, she didn’t even know how to react or say. Good to see him again? Good to be back?
As he placed his hand against her arm, it was like electricity pulsated through her body and her head titled slightly to the left as a pure look of curiosity replaced her smile. She breathed him in as he pulled her into a hug and her eyes closed as she put her arms a little hesitant around his body. As he pulled back a smile was back on her lips and her fingers glided over his cheeks, before she took his head in her hands. “Well, I’m not really back Ash” she said and let go took a slight step back. “actually, came to make sure that you knew that even though I’m back, I’m not going start working at the hospital again” she had so many other obligations right now. She needed to figure out this new job, or was it more a lifestyle being an archangel? Either way, working at a hospital alongside someone like Ash was a high pressured job, and it needed all her attention something she couldn’t give anymore.
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 10:16 am

He wasn't the most fond of physical touch, at least not from strangers, it was something else when it came to someone as close to him as Eden. After Jezebel, he had locked himself in and devoted himself to his work - which was a lot of years, and his emotions had become more grey than the clouds on a gloomy day. I’m not really back Ash, he frowned a bit and took her hands that was holding his face. He didn't let go of them through, but just gave them a little squeeze. I’m not going start working at the hospital again A snort left his lips, perhaps a bit cold or aloof. Ash cleared his throat and finally let go of her hands. "Of course you are back," he didn't ask why she wasn't. He had already seen to much, and it was selfish of him to ask of her to stay. Ash hated his abilities in this order, and in the same time it provided him with knowledge beyond many others - or at least when it came to death - and death knew everything, right? He took a sharper breath in and clicked his tongue as he lifted his hand op, to point a finger at her shortly. "Don't resist such big part of yourself Eden," he breathed out and lowered his hand. There was a thing when people who had the jobs as they did, there was the rush, everyone lived for the rush before heading into surgery or when an emergency call came in. Then there was the seeing sick people get better part, and their values. See, Ash didn't seem like the guy you would point at in the street and assume he was a doctor, or perhaps he was. "I'm not taking no for an answer."
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 11:43 am

Her brows furrowed as he told her that of course she was back. “No, no Ash I’m not” she said confused and let her hands fall down the sides of her body. She swatted his hand away when he pointed at her and with a laugh, she shook her head “Don’t point at me mister, that’s not nice” she took a deep breath as he said that she should resist such a big part of herself and that made her tilt her head ever so slightly, had it been a big part of herself? Being a surgeon? She couldn’t remember and a flash of pain and confusion was plastered in her face before she recollected herself.

You have to take no for an answer! Ash, I have other responsibilities –“ she tried to reason with him and let her brows met again in a confused expression. Why was he even so against her quitting? Of course, they had been close friends, just like her and Cecilia. When you worked together in high pressured situations you would always get close, not matter what. But why?
It was a good thing that she had heals on making her almost just as high as Ash standing in front of her, as she took a step closer.
Why?” she then asked, “Why is it that you don’t want to me to leave?” maybe if he gave her a reason that didn’t evolved around her but was something that would make a difference for him that she stayed, she could see it better. Understand it better? Because right now, it was hard for her as some of the feelings from her past life still wasn’t there.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 6:57 pm

You have to take no for an answer! He rolled his eyes by the comment, he didn't have to do anything. Most people found him arrogant, and perhaps he was, he didn't really care what other people thought of him in the long run. He didn't care about these other responsibilities, she had made an oath the day she became a doctor, a surgent. "You have responsibilities here at the hospital as well," he pointed out and took a step back while rubbing his chin a little bit. He knew she was a lot older than him, having done way more than he had. Hell, he even knew that she wasn't even entirely herself anymore, and she didn't even have to tell him. Ash turned his back to her, he had to pick up the information he was getting. See that part of his power she didn't know. Understanding death and knowing everything related to someone's death was very different. "Why?" He repeated her words almost offended and turned around looking at her again. Or not even almost, he was. Did he really need to tell her the list of reasons why he needed her here at the hospital? After Jezebel had walked out on him after breaking his heart and almost ripping it out of his chest, he hadn't trusted anyone. No one had been able to peel the his walls down or even climb over, except his children. "Because we are in this together," he pointed out a bit harshly. Ash took a sharper breath in and tighented his jaw. "Two goes in. Two goes out, I've always had your back. Always, without a doubt believed in you. And I need you here," he drew the attention back to the fact he needed her to stay. "I never ask for much. And I know you have a lot on your plate, believe me - I know, but.."
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 11:09 am

She was rooted to the place; you have responsibilities here at the hospital as well. Of course, she did, she knew that. But he had to understand she couldn’t be on earth for such a long period of time before the calling of heaven became too strong and she needed to go back. Then there was the fact of what she was going to do if she was in a surgery with Ash and someone prayed to her and she was teleported away? What then? What would happen if she couldn’t control it? Eden’s eyes left his face and looked down towards her feet. She felt like a little kid that was being scold for being selfish and with everything else going on it was hard for her not to take it to heart.
He needed her here? The brows pressed together as her eyes found his face again. Why? She didn’t understand why it was so important for him, that she was here. “Just because I’m not at this hospital, doesn’t mean that I’m out of your life” she whispered, and took a step towards him. Was she misreading this? But she had a feeling it might be more than the fact that she told him that she needed to quit her job.
I can stay of course, if you need me, but I don’t know how much I can work, and it will take time before I can stay on earth for longer than hours” she whispered, taking another step towards him. Curious if she could understand him better if she could just read the fine lines of his face. “I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, you know that right?” she said in a hoarse whisper, she needed one person to know that she hadn’t chosen this. That even as she had said yes to carry the burden of being forgiveness in the eyes of god. She didn’t want to hurt people of being back, and if she had known she had stayed dead.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm

She took a few steps closer towards him, and he looked at her - not even sure how to express himself in the matter. He looked hurt, angry but mostly just hurt. Not because she had come back, or because she was quitting her job, because he had lost someone he cared about deeply and suddenly she was back, and then wanted to walk out of here again. I can stay of course, if you need me he breathed out, as if she had just taken a huge burden of his shoulders. "Few hours is all I need," he breathed out to confirm he was fine with whatever time she had. Ash had already given Cecilia half hours, following his time table because of everything. Not even that girl seemed to be able to catch a breath, and still worked it was insane. Everything that happened in this world was insane, and it turned you bitter and cruel but not Cecilia and Eden. For some reason they could take all the battles, all the cruelty, terror and horror and paint it in beautiful colors, making him believe the world wasn't just all bad. They made him believe that what he did was worth it, and that he wasn't raising Lexie in a world where everyone would turn bad. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, he took a deeper breath in before cupping her face as he looked into her eyes. "I know," he confirmed. Of course she had no intention on hurting anyone, "its not like anything that has happened to you was on purpose. Death knows more than you think," he added with a small smile. "How are you? How are you feeling about all of this?" He then asked and frowned a bit. Since she cared so much about him not thinking she was out to hurt him, he assumed that most people weren't as pleased with her being back. At least not the people who had been through serve trauma dealing with her death. He remembered finding Cecilia on the floor in the hall after her vision, it had taken him hours to get her talking about what had happened in the state of shock. "Who else knows?"
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

She drew a sharp breath as his warm hands cradled her face. The second to touch her like that, but it somehow seemed different than when Michael had done it. Mostly because Ash had been so close to her, just before she had died. He for one had all reason to tell her to get the hell out, just like everyone else had done. Her heart flew up in her throat as she was remembered by the pain of Remy telling her to go, and him avoiding her for over a month. The one person, that had been there for her for so many years, longer than anyone else. But this time, when he needed him the most, he couldn’t be there, not even a little bit. Tears started forming in her eyes, and her lip started trembling. These were the words she needed, someone that understood what she had gone through. It wasn’t like the pain and the memory of her death had just disappeared after her new creation. She let her fingers form around his wrist and hold him there, she didn’t want the warmth to disappear again. Her eyes closed, and as they did small drops of water fell from her eyes down her cheeks.
Only a few” her breath hitched “My children, Cecilia knows – but Cael doesn’t, but he just left our children, took Kemuel with him” she broke down and started crying “I’ve never been this alone Ash” she finally opened her eyes and tears glided down her cheeks. “Almost no one wants anything to do with me” she tried to take deep breaths; this hadn’t been her plan. She hadn’t come here to break down and ask for pity. But the pain was so deep in her heart, and right now she wish she had never been created.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 2:19 pm

She teared up, which he understood, dying wasn't easy. They saw death here every single day, and almost everyone thought so hard for survival. Coming back should be something to be punished for. Punishment for this was unfitting, even through he could understand them as well. It wasn't easy losing someone as well, and for them to suddenly just stand there like their grief was pointless. He whipped her tears away with his thumbs as he took a sharper breath in. It made it twist in his stomach to see her cry, and he felt his jaw tense just a little bit. Then she replied a few people knew, Cecilia being one of them. She hadn't mentioned anything, then again he couldn't really be mad at her even if he tried. But he would have wanted to know sooner, not even knowing how long Cecilia had known for. His attention shifted the second she mentioned Cael had left with Kemuel, and then broke down. "Hey, hey," he took her in his arms and held her close. Just holding her close. "That is not true, you know that," he had one arm around her, and the other one the back of her head, just holding her closer to him. "You are wanted, you are needed. They just miss you, that's all. They have to process, and they will.. They will, I promise you that." He closed his eyes for a short moment. "Don't give up on yourself just yet. I will be here.. every step of the way."
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 9:30 am

It wasn’t a secret that Ash didn’t do much in comforting and holding people close. Which Eden always had understood, she couldn’t even begin to understand the devastating pain he had gone through. Not only to find out that the wife that had promised always to be true, had gone around his back with another man, but that wasn’t everything. Also, to find out, that the son one had raised for so many years, wasn’t even his but the product of an affair.
But she welcomed the warmth as his arms found their way around her body and pulled him close to him. When the hand found its way to the back of her head, she placed her forehead towards his chest and breathed in.
He was right, of course he was. But how long would it take before things would be somewhat normal again? When would people stop ignoring her, or leaving as soon as they felt she was nearby. Of course, Michael had been so kind to offer his help. But she didn’t feel like she could take him up on it, with all that was happening around him at this very moment. He had so many responsibilities at it were, and now with his kid kidnapped. Just didn’t feel right, to ask him for guidance when she felt like she was falling apart.
Maybe it was the thought of losing herself, in the ocean of these strong souls that was almost competing to take over her body.
What if I’m not Eden anymore?” she suddenly whispered and pulled a little away from him while drying of the residue of the tears that had fallen. “Would people still be there?” and looked away from him. Out the window where the sun was shining towards Aston. She wished for nothing more, than just all of this giving a little more sense that it did right now.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 8:46 am

What if I'm not Eden anymore? He took a sharper breath in and looked at her. She pulled a little away from him, but he didn't remove his eyes from her. "I will let you in on a little secret," he took a deeper breath in and grabbed her hands gently. "You will always be you. You might have something happened to you, and death is supposed to be the end. But it was not the end for you, and this second chance. You need to embrace it," he gave her hands a little squeeze. Ash took once again a sharper breath in. "You don't know this, but I can sense everything that surrounds death, you don't need to tell me what has happened to you - I already know. This is why I tell you, people will still be there, and you will still be Eden. You are still Eden, but you are also something more now," he breathed out. It was possible that she didn't want him to bring it up, good thing he wasn't started to be direct in his speech. "You have to find out who you want to be in all this, and you are not going to find the answers to that waiting for you around the corner. And it sucks, dealing with things are changing, I'm for one not good with it." He breathed out in a smaller chuckle. "But you don't let other angels, God or whoever you think needs to the choice do that. You do whatever the hell you want. It's your life." It didn't really fit what he just had said to her about staying. But there was a difference in her accepting what had happened, and for him to let her go. He wasn't ready for that part. Not after all they had worked to hard to build here at the hospital. Eden and Cecilia was possibly the only one of his colleagues that he actually liked. "And I know it's selfish of me to ask you to stay here, but I'm a selfish guy. I can live with that," he gave her a little warm half smile looking into her eyes. "You will figure everything out. And I'm here for you. Whatever you need."
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 1:50 pm

She went quiet as Ash started to reprimand her for her thoughts. Not in a way that made her feel like her feelings weren’t adequate, but that she had no need for them, and it would all be okay. Some words she had longed for since the day that Remiel had asked her to leave. But he hadn’t just asked her to leave, he hadn’t come back after her. And every time she tried to come close because she could feel his aura, he had just disappeared on her.

Embrace it. She lifted her head and looked towards him feeling how her tears still silently glided down her cheeks. A small nod appeared as he told her that she should do what she wanted, and not let anyone dictate what she should do or shouldn’t do. That made her chuckle ever so softly, because hadn’t he just told her that she had no choice in the matter when it came to leaving? So she should do what she wanted when it came to literally everybody else than Ash.
Eden took in a deep breath as she walked towards him again, she softly put her hands on his cheeks the left hand wandered down and placed itself on the side of his neck. “Thank you, so all I have to do is say fuck off to everybody else than you?” she laughed shook her head. She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. “I’ll remember your wise words the next time I’m in a situation where I don’t know what to do” she said and slowly glided backwards her eyes finding his again. She was about to say she needed to go, but it was like his eyes pierced her to the spot. The smile disappeared slowly as she looked at him. “Everything will be okay, for the both of us” she finally said, not truly understanding why she felt the need to tell him that.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 5:11 am

Her laughter made him smile, it was rare, but he did smile for her. "Good, you remember the rules," he added with a small head shake, just before she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Ash lost his breath for a second, and his dark eyes looked into hers. His breath returned to him as he needed it to breathe, "good because, I can't be the only smart person left in the world. That is a lot of pressure," he reminded her with a more teasing undertone to his voice. Their eyes locked, he didn't want to let go. Ash took a deeper breath in before exhaling again. "Don't people like us deserve better than to just be okay?" He asked underneath his breath, not truly knowing where these words came from, but they were now out in the open. As cold Ash could be, his heart was bleeding on behind the surface, even if he wasn't going to let the walls crack some people had escaped behind his walls. Ash knew the board had found a person to fill in Eden's spot, which was hard enough and he hadn't been ready for that - not that he would ever had told them that, he had just found ever single angle in telling them the series of people for the spot had been a wrong fit. In the end Cecilia had had to tell him to stop, which was the reason he hadn't interfered with this hiring. "You have to go I know.. but what if I just want you to stay for a while longer?" He feared if he let her walk out the door, she would be gone again. His hands reached out to grab hers, and squeezed them gently.
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 7:13 am

Oh, was that a compliment from Ash Skylar Mitchell about me being just as smart as he is? Oh, stop the clock, pause the wars! This, this should be in the history books!” her laugh died rather quickly though as their eyes locked and she could feel the tension building up around them. His next words hit her like a ton of bricks. Don’t people like us deserve better than to just be okay?. She almost forgot to breathe; she couldn’t remember if she had ever seen Ash this vulnerable. Of course, they did, but it was a matter of speech, wasn’t it? Being okay, not doing great or we are going to feel wonderful. None of that really, only to just be okay.

She looked down as his hands squeezed hers and she could feel the warmth from them. Had there always been this spark between them? Eden wasn’t sure as she stood there feeling how her heart beat a little faster, and even as every fiber in her body suddenly felt the urge to explore what all of this meant, she knew she couldn’t. Not only did Ash deserve much better than she could ever give him, but he also deserved someone that could stay here on earth. That wouldn’t have mountains of work, and she had to priorities and in this instance her kids won, they would always win.
I can stay a little longer” she whispered back and pulled a soft smile on her lips “Then you can tell me how Sebastian and Lexie are?
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 4:50 pm

It was a feeling he hadn't felt in ages, or he had, he had simply just repressed it like he did with most emotions. His entire relationship with Jezebel had turned him into something else, and yet, Eden had crept in under his skin and just stuck. Not even death being able to keep that small flame she had enlightened within him to die. I can stay a little longer, he breathed out, like as if it had been heavy on his shoulders that she would suddenly just vanish. Vanish and never be here again. What if this was his last moments with her? He blinked a little almost not getting the question about Sebastian and Lexie, but someone managed to figure out it was what she mostly would talk about. Family. "Yeah, they are great. Bash is still working hard, and Lexie is thriving at school. They are both good," he assured Eden with a warm smile lighting up on his lips by the thought. Even though none of them where his blood, he still loved both just as much.

"But Eden?" He took a sharper breath in, still having his eyes locked with hers. He could feel his heart skip a sudden beat, no, he wasn't nervous. Ash didn't get nervous, he always knew what he was doing - at least most of the time. He liked to be in control and know what happened around him, perhaps that was the reason he was so good in the OR he knew what to do and what needed to be done. This was different, this was his heart yelling out to him, and there was nothing left to do other than listen to it. So, he closed the space between them as he cupped her face with his hands, and gently pressed his lips against hers.
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 9:16 pm

I’m glad to hear that, maybe, maybe you could get Sebastian look after Tien a little? I really worry about her” she said with a small voice, it was still very raw for her to talk about how it had gone with seeing her kids again. How seeing her daughter choose Cecilia over her, even as she understood that was something she would never wish to happen for her worst enemy. Maybe that was why she didn’t really feel like herself anymore, because maybe it would be easier just to let the memory of Eden die, as it should have done. Cael leaving, her kids not wanting her back because it was too much to handle. And the sudden anger at God, of resurrection of their mom instead of not letting Seraphina become fallen.  

But Eden?
Yes?” she said and looked towards him, feeling guilty of just spacing out like that. Their eyes met again, and she could see how he was contemplating. “Something wrong Ash?” she had just gotten the words out as he stepped towards her, cupped her face and let their lips meet. To say that Eden was surprised, was an understatement. She looked at him before slowly closing her eyes, letting herself melt into the kiss, she wanted this so much. Being loved, feeling loved and most of all it felt so nice being close to him, but then she understood what was happening. She pushed him away gently “Ash” she said with an agonizing voice, she wanted to be what he needed she really did. She couldn’t be anymore, she had responsibilities now “I’m and archangel now Ash, I can’t do what I want for myself anymore, and I’m not even sure that I’m the Eden you want” she said and let her fingers find his face looking at him almost begging him to understand.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 4:35 pm

The kiss was short. Surprising himself by actually doing it. Why had he even made such a reckless move? Her saying her name in that tone, he didn't know whether he should regret his bold move or just accept it for what it was. "Hey," he took her hands and looked into her eyes. "Don't put too much thought into it, it was a moment of weakness - okay?" Ash assured her with a smaller smile. "It was - the thought of you going out that door and never showing up again," he confessed and took a sharper breath in before letting go of her hands again. Her hands on his face made him hold his breath for a while, looking into her pained eyes. "I understand," he added before breathing out again. It pained him to be understanding in this, and he wasn't seen as an understanding guy, but he was, he understood more than what people knew. "You just had me freaked out for a little while that's all, just forget it ever happened, okay?"
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 6:37 pm

Every word he said just pained her more, because it reminded her of someone. It reminded her of herself, the early stages when she had felt a crush towards Remy. Now finally understanding what it felt like being standing on the opposite side of being attracted to someone. Had this been before she had met Cael, if she had met Ash before she had been married, alone and trying to figure out how to be a person beside a warrior fighting in wars and against demons. Then, then she knew that this would have been different, and she would have kissed him back and told him that she would never leave. Then maybe they would have been married, and the kids she had gotten would have been his. Just the mere thought of that, killed her because she wanted it, but also knew that it wasn’t going to be. Not anymore.

She took in a deep breath and breathed out as he told her just to forget that it had happened. She wished she could, but there would always be a part of her thinking about what had just happened right now. “You have to let the Eden you knew go, even as I’m not going to walk out of your life just like that, it’s not going to be the same” she whispered and felt how tears glided down her cheeks “Because she died that night, and with time she will disappear as I take over my duties as an Archangel” her thumbs glided over his soft skin “You have to let me go Ash
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 7:01 pm

"I think I made it pretty clear you don't get to tell me what to do?" He chuckled a bit underneath his breath before removing her hands from his cheeks. Ash watched the tears streaming down her cheeks, and he wanted to remove them. He wanted to do that. But what he wanted most was to just turn back time with a few minutes to prevent him from causing them more pain. "Dead doesn't mean gone Eden," he reminded her with a low voice, "I did let you go - way too many times already," he whispered underneath his breath before taking a few steps to the left to walk past her. He closed his eyes for a second taking a deeper breath in now when she couldn't see his face. Pain was inevitable, he knew that. "I know more about death than you do, death spills all secrets, death knows all," he whispered a bit, not even sure if she heard the last bits, but it also didn't matter if she did. Ash wasn't sentimental, not after Jez, not after what she had done and he felt so exposed and did not like it one bit. Ash cleared his throat. "If the roles were reversed Eden, would you?" He turned around again looking into her eyes, "would you let me go?"
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTirs Jun 15, 2021 12:55 pm

Her eyes followed him as he walked beside her. His words echoing in her head. Let you go, many times already. But he hadn’t, not if they were here right now. He needed to let her go for real this time, but she also understood that it wasn’t possible. She even heard the small whispers of how he knew more about death than anyone. More than she did. And he might be right, all she remembered was the pain. The overwhelming pain. Not only from her mortal wounds, but from leaving the people that needed her behind. Remy that had cried that he had only just found her again, clearly needing healing himself. Her daughters sitting by her dying light feeling nothing but guilt of what had happened. Tien not understanding at all, and Seraphina understand too much.

As he turned around, she looked up and her wet eyes fond his dark as they looked into hers. Would she let him go? She had no idea, which scared her. It scared her so much, because she remembered a time when she had cared so much. But now, she was so afraid of letting anyone close only to disappointing them.
I know its selfish” she whispered looking down at her feet, then her hands and as she closed her eyes, she felt one of her tears hit her skin. “But I can’t -” it wasn’t just that she couldn’t. She wouldn’t do that to him. “I can’t do this all over again, not when I need to figure how to mend what I and Cael did to our kids. Not when I’m trying to figure out how to become a new person with two souls screaming in my head to let them take over. I can’t be” She took a deep breath and took a step towards him “I can’t love you or care for you as you deserve” she shook her head to make him understand that she wasn’t finished talking “That doesn’t mean that I don’t, love you or want to be there for you, but I can’t ask you to wait for me to understand what is going on. Because there might never come a time where this could work” the tears slowly stopped as she finally stood in front of him again. “So would you rather that we had day, a night together and when tomorrow comes I would be gone and that would be it. Just a memory of what could have been, if fate had just been a little differently.” Her eyes didn’t waver from his, almost as if she was trying to make him understand that this, this she meant. Because she could have kissed back and not pulled away. She knew she wanted too, and she wouldn’t deny how perfect his lips had felt against hers. “Or would you have that I stayed. But just as a friend that takes a shift now and then, and one day you’ll have say goodbye to that colleague and friend because her work will take her to other places, and it will be too much to split the time between being here and anywhere else” she took in a deep breath “Because all of this will end with me having to leave because of my new duties in life
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 6:00 am

It was like a switch had been turned on and he knew he had just ruined everything. "As I deserve," he mumbled slightly annoyed by those choice of words. Ash didn't care about what people thought he deserved and didn't deserve. It was odd why he had first thought on acting out now, on feelings he didn't even himself had processed and by the end of that had just messed up things. Ash was so angry, only at himself however. His anger had nothing to do with her. He finally turned his eyes to hers again, his brows pressed together, making him look slightly confused. Asking him to make a choice, an impossible choice really. Ash wasn't the one to act on his feelings, or ever go after what wanted when it came towards them. One thing he did know to do best was to focus on his work and his family. Him and Eden had always been family in some ways, and he had always adored the way she made his kids feel comfortable and safe, even if Aleks had been the one most in contact with Jezebel - Ash had learned to accept that over the years. "I can't," he breathed out and shook his head. "I have a surgery," he excused himself and walked passed her out the door. Taking a few heavy steps out the hall he looked around him, the air felt so thick and hard to breath in and it made him frown even more. Ash took a few more steps, rushing his hand through his hair, not really knowing what to do with himself. He didn't even know if there was a surgery, but one of the best stress releases was to do cut in something.
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 7:42 pm

TIME SKIP
5th of May 2021

It had been two days after she had seen Ash. Two days after he had kissed her and then walked away, after she had said those stupid words. How he had turned it around letting her know that he had just been afraid to lose her, and she shouldn’t think about it like that. The one person she thought she could go to, had teleported away before she could get to close. A month had gone by, and he still couldn’t be around her, after he had asked her to leave that day she had been resurrected. Since then, he had done everything to stay clear of her. And now that she needed him more than anything, he couldn’t be bothered?

So alone, she had ended up tossing her place. She had completely lost it, screaming smashing her plants and plates. She had even stepped in one of the shards, but she didn’t care. The pain had gotten her somewhat sane. Not that it measured up to what Eden would normally look like. Her white dress dirty with dirt and dried blood. Her always perfect hair tossed around and almost like a wild mane from a lion. Yes, there was nothing about this that seemed like the Eden one would now. But she had not ground. She had no one up here that could be there for her every day and make sure she got through this. Her kids didn’t want her close. Her ex-husband had taken her youngest son away, abandoned the others of their kids. Seraphina had found comfort in Cecilia’s arms. None of it was fair, why her, why her!!

Eden

She raised her head and furrowed her brows. Ash? She took a deep breath in, she didn’t even think of the state she looked in and closed her eyes, letting the light consume her and teleport her to where he was. A bright light faded, and she turned around and saw that she was standing in his living room. “Hello” she whispered with a hoarse voice where you could hear just how much she had screamed and yelled the past days. “Are you okay?” she looked around a little disoriented and walked towards the sofa on her bare feet leaving a small blood trail on her way.
Ash

Ash

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 9:15 pm

Why was he always like this? Always getting so upset over something that he took it out on everyone else, other than facing the problem head on? He had kissed Eden, but instead of actually just accepting that he had made that move - Ash had exploded on Nia who was really just a new kid at the school and wanted to fit in - but instead he had to stand there like the queen b and tell her to know her place. Which he knew wasn't fair, and if it weren’t for the fact that he had been drinking a few beers this evening, he would likely not have thrown himself this acknowledging pity party. Okay, maybe it had been a few more than just two beers, for another thing he had gotten out of last night. Cassian and Bash had met, and of course the two of them had realized what had been going on. Not because it was a secret, Bash had just never asked to know even when Ash had asked him.

But now? Now he was scared. Would the demi-god admit that? No. No of course not. He feared losing Bash, that Cassian would come into Bash life and do everything better than him, and that Bash would realize he had more to learn from the warlock than Ash. In this frustration and loss of control over everything around him right now. He felt so completely out of it. He had to talk to Eden. He had to say he was sorry. Because he was. He didn't wish to ruin their friendship and everything they had. He knew he had. If he hadn't death had taken it and swallowed it whole like it did with everything at some point in life. "Eden! He yelled looking around the living room, taking a sharper breath in. His voice so hoarse as he took sharper breath in. "Eden! Come on, I need to talk to you," he took a sharper breath in, getting up from his seat on the couch.

He lifted his hand up to cover his eyes from the light as she showed up. He lowered his hand as the light faded a bit. Looking at her looking just as wrecked as him. "Are you?" He took a deeper breath in looking at the blood she leaved behind then at her. He couldn't even find his words. "Want a beer?" Was what came from him and Ash took a deeper breath in. What the hell had happened? What the hell had happened to them?
Eden

Eden

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 9:30 pm

She looked at him as he asked her if she was. Eden thought he meant if she was okay, and had turned the words against herself, because he was in fact okay. As her brown eyes found him, she knew it instantly because sometimes, you knew people better than you knew yourself. And how she knew Ash. More than she wanted at this point, how his lips felt against hers and how much she had yearned after he had pushed past her and went out the door. She knew how angry she had been at him for putting her in that position and that he had just left her. She was so mad at herself of how she had pushed him away, or not stopped it beforehand. Most of all, she was just so tired, and so miserable.

Want a beer?

Eden returned to the present and out of her head, she shook her head; “No thank you” she said with a croaky voice and took in a deep breath. Her hands placed themselves on the sofa leaning against it with her front turned towards him and her back to the sofa. Almost using the back as seating. “Why did you call for me?” she asked, trying the best to keep it natural. Keeping her feelings under wraps as she always did. Everyone before Eden, that was how it would always be, right? Even when people wanted to be there for her, they always ended up asking for something in return. Or forgot that she also needed a shoulder. Someone to carry her when her legs got too tired. She closed her eyes; she was so tired. She could feel it in her aura and how dangerously low it had become over the last couple for days.

"No you know what, yes, please, I would like a beer" she finally let her eyes find his and then started walking with him into the kitchen.
Sponsoreret inhold

Can you let go? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you let go?   Can you let go? Empty

Can you let go?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: