Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

These violent acts have violent ends

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

These violent acts have violent ends Empty
IndlægEmne: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 10:59 am

Date: 28th of March 2021
Time: 07:50 - right before the first class.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Katelyn (Might end up including Daisy & Nigel)
____

It was weird, a good sense of weird. It was the whole 'suddenly you have a family' kind of weird. She had always had some family in Tidus, but suddenly having a biological family, family by blood - it was overwhelming, warming and so weird that she had no idea how to find her way around it. But she tried and had made the choice to just see where it took her. "You should have seen her face," one person said in the corner making Maya roll her eyes, who had the boys found to torment now? "You should have been there Thomas," another one cracked a joke. "Look I took a photo," Maya sighed annoyed at them as she passed. "You should totally go up to Katelyn.. come on Thomas, you weren't at the party. She is so stupid, she would take you in by the second if you just smile at her." Maya stopped and turned around. "What blondie, we weren't talking to you," she snorted at them. "No, but you were talking about someone - I wanna know why?" She hadn't cared till this point, usually she let people be idiots all by themselves. They cracked a laugh, or two of them did. Not Thomas. "Guys, that is Maya - didn't you hear.. on her first year she carried weapons to school," the guy whispered, but her excellent hearing picked up on everything. "So, she is another freak," the tallest spoke and rolled his eyes at Maya. Maya was short by nature, but wearing heels gave her the little bit of height.  She took a few steps closer. "What did you do to Katelyn?" She asked, this time there wasn't any sense of friendliness on her face.

Maya could sense their heart skipping a few beats, but they just rolled their eyes at her. Then, they turned their backs to walk away. "I asked you a question," she then stated and used her telekinesis to take a hold on the tallest of them, and she pulled him to the side so he collided with the wall. People around them stopped walking around. "Now, answer," she looked over at the two others. One of them looking more scared than the other. Being a thunderbird, she had yet to understand why she could feel their fear - but right now it served her well. She raised a brow. "They invited her to a fake party.." - Maya lifted the guy up into the air that she had thrown into the wall two seconds ago, and looked at him. "Why?" She then looked at him, as his back met with the celling. "Why!" She yelled a little louder, feeling like his fear grew bigger. "B..Because she is a freak. Her entire family is a bunch of freaks.. haven't you seen it?" He yelled in panic as all Maya did was smile while shaking her head. "That freak.. is my sister. And you should show her a little respect," she then dropped him, but not letting him hit the floor she caught him just before with only a bit of air between them.  

Someone from the side pushed her making her lose her balance, what a stupid idiot. Maya had dropped the hold on the tallest who now had met the floor, luckily for him not far enough from the ground to actually get hurt. Maya pushed him back, knowing it was dangerous to just use her powers - she also knew it wasn't allowed, but right now - she could care less about Levi and his rules. She got back on her feet and looked at him, "are you all just that fucking stupid?" She asked as he walked closer to her. Vampire, she shook her head - he didn't scare her. "Enough, are you bloody insane?" He hissed at her and grabbed her arm. Maya didn't think twice before she grabbed his and swung him over her shoulder and had his arm twisted in a hold as she placed her foot on his neck. "Maybe I am." She was thrown off by one of the others, and it took two of them to hold her from not punching anyone else. She tried to get a good kick in but ended up with a knee in her stomach to keep her still for a moment. She hissed, just as the scent of her sister showed up on her radar.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 9:59 pm

It had been a hard couple of days, it had really helped that she could search refuge by the Walkers, or manly in Romans room to get over the realisation that some people were just assholes. Even as she always tried to see the best in people, some clearly didn’t deserve it, not from her. So, she had been home one day, wallowing in self-pity before she had put on her best clothes and gone to school. No-one, and she meant that was going to put her down. Not like that.

There was always that one guy, woman or person that always lived for a good fight. And whenever it was about to go down, would use every last ounce of their being to just tell everybody to come watch. This was not exception.
Have you guys heard!? There is a fight about to go down!!” one of the older kids had run down the hall yelling to anyone that wanted to listen, “Who’s fighting!?” another kid “Maya and some of the other kids from fifth year!” Maya!? Without a second thought Katelyn started running as fast as she could, no this wasn’t happening! She couldn’t get Maya into trouble just because of some stupid ass guys.

She turned a corner just to how a knee was planted into Mayas stomach. Under normal circumstances she would never be violent of nature, but the fact that this peace of shit was putting his hands on her sister. No, she wasn’t having it!
Get your creepy hands of my sister! You bag of utter shit!” she shouted as she beelined for him, her arms collided around his waist and pushed him to the ground, and before he could do or say anything she pressed one of her dads’ gadgets on his throat. It produced enough electricity to put a rhino down, and she just managed to push herself off him, as you could see how he started cramping with the shook going through his nervous system. She had thrown her bag a little further behind, and stood beside Maya as she looked over the guys from the party with a disgusted face. “You want a piece of her, you’ll have to deal with me too!
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 2:29 pm

Katelyn don't get involved, was the first thought in Maya's head as Katelyn shouted and pushed the guy to the ground. Maya blinked a bit, clearly impressed even if it was a situation where they shouldn't act out like this - or place to be more correct. Katelyn got some pretty cool toys, and she watched the guy cramping - getting what he deserved if you asked Maya. The guys looked slightly terrified at Katelyn, then again they couldn't just let these two girls beat the shit out of them could they? In their moment of doubt Maya turned her eye to one of them and starred at him. It didn't take long till it looked like he was unable to breathe as she used her telekinesis to strangle him. He let go of his hold of her and moved his hands to his throat, as if he tried to remove something around his neck, but there was nothing. Maya stop, control yourself, don't be a killer, she reminded herself even through the power she had over this man's life was unquestionable right now. She could end him in a heartbeat in this grip, and she tensed up by that thought. Thankful for her overworking mind reminding her who she was. So, finally she let go and the guy fall over coughing and gasping after air.

"Maya!" A voice broke through the silence, one of the guards came running towards the scene. Not this guy, Sam grabbed her arm by the second, this wasn't the first time he had caught her in a fight, even though it had been years by now. "I thought you were done with this," he hissed a bit, clearly tired of Maya's stunts. "Thomas get your friends to the school nurse, everyone else - don't you have classes to tend to? " Maya eyed Katelyn for a second and took a deeper breath in. "And you missy, you come with as well. Don't let this girl influence you do behave badly," since it was the first time Katelyn was in trouble, Sam was way nicer to her than Maya. "No threats this time?" Sam looked towards Maya who he still had in quite the grib making sure she wouldn't run off. The last time they had an encounter like this, Maya had threatened to kill Sam if he ever touched her again - so it was no surprise he thought she would be more aggressive. Then again, it was years ago - Maya wasn't as aggressive anymore, only a little bit. "The headmaster isn't in today, but I'm afraid I can't let you go around here hurting people," Maya rolled her eyes a bit, Sam was very black and white - of course it was the girl with issues who got the blame for everything - then okay, yes she had started the fight, but they had it coming. "So what, you are going to drive us to the station for a lesson?" Maya joked and snorted a bit. "That is what I am doing.. and you young lady, I will call your parents," Maya eyed Katelyn for a second. "Great," Maya sighed a bit. What a good impression. Maya however knew if she started fighting off Sam, he would just react, and she didn't want the situation to get more drastic than it already was.

Sam opened a portal he guided the girls through to the station, and placed them both in a each their chair. "Who will I call on you Maya? Le-" - "I don't wanna talk to Levi, he can for all I care rot in hell," he hissed and shook her head. "You can just call Katelyn's parents.. because they happen to be mine as well." Sam looked shocked for a second. "Okay.." he walked outside room and locked the door to call Daisy first then Nigel, telling them there had been a critical situation at the academy and the girls were at the station. Maya was older than Katelyn, and Maya knew if she was to disappoint her newfound parents and they didn't want her after this. There was a great chance of her just getting locked up till at least Tidus or Alison found a way to get her out. She felt a wave of worry hit her, what if they didn't want her after this? Maya turned her eyes to Katelyn. "Sorry I got you dragged into this." She took a deeper breath in. "You.. You don't think they will hate me for getting you dragged here.. do you?"
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 8:38 am

It was clear that Katelyn didn’t really understood what was going on, she looked in a slight panic towards the guy clawing at his throat as to get invisible fingers of that was trying to strangle him. “Maya” she whispered, guessing it must be her that was doing it “Its okay Maya” but before she could really do something to defuse the situation, she had escalated herself by using one of her dads’ tools to put down a werewolf. She was going to be in so much trouble.
But before anything more happened, she heard a voice yelling her sister’s name.
She didn’t! It’s not –“ but it was clear that Sam didn’t want to listen to her, he was much more into telling Maya just how much trouble Maya was in. Which wasn’t fair, she had done things too! And she was not about to talk again as Maya asked if he was going to drive them to the station. What? Wasn’t that a little to offensive? These boys had done a big number on her, she could have been dead if the demons or if it had been a full moon when they had left her. Just because he hadn’t seen what they had done, it was only her and Maya that got punished? It was not fair!
Fuming with anger, she walked through the portal and sat down on a chair clearly showing how much she hated the situation and him. Worst teacher ever. Why wasn’t it Artemis that had caught them? She would have been much nicer about it, taken them to the teachers’ room and called their parents. Not treating them like god damn criminals.

Fuck that” she hissed, as Maya told her she was sorry for dragging her into this, not really seeing how worried Maya actually was. “They got what they deserved, and we should not be treated like god damn criminals – wait what?” she finally looked up, her eyes big as she heard what Maya asked. Hate her? “What? no! Oh Maya” she said  and all her anger was disappearing with the snap of her fingers. She walked over and pulled her into a hug. “No, no! I’m going to explain don’t worry, dad might even be really proud – just, mom going to be a little angry and possible ground us both but never hate you!

Nigel finally had a day off, when his phone rang while he was sitting down to eat some burnt toast with butter. “Nigel” his brows furrowed as some teacher named Sam told about an incident at the academy and his girls were at the station “I’m sorry, at the station, why?” he demanded to now, as he got up from his chair “Fine, I’ll be there in around fifteen minutes” he ran out and put on his leather jacket before he got in his car and drove as fast as the limit let him.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 10:16 am

Maya took a deeper breath in. Sam was far from the only teacher having a problem with Maya from past experiences. One of the reasons it possibly hasn’t been the best choice to start at the academy after the whole war against the living dead. Luckily, Jack had her back whenever he had heard or seen anything, same with Lucas - then there were the teachers like Sam the ones that saw everything in black and white. Then again she had changed, Maya had come far from being the girl who showed up every day with daggers and a gun ready for an attack. Maya was a criminal when it came down to the things she had done in her life, even if it was under the command of others. At this point she was used to people either being scared, sceptic or okay with who she was. Her eyes met Katelyn's. What? no! Oh Maya, the thunderbird moved her eyes away for a second not wanting to catch a moment of feeling vulnerable but turned her eyes to Katelyn again as she walked over to her. She breathed out as she was pulled into a hug, and she breathed more heavily out. "Maybe you are right," she replied as she took a deeper breath in. "It's just people I care about has a thing for leaving me.. so, call it natural instinct of worry," she placed her arms shortly around Katelyn before letting go again. "I had some issues back when I first started at the academy, to be fair I think I once broke Sam's arm two places and threatened him with a gun.. I was a bit on edge back then," she confessed and frowned a bit. "You aren't the first one in his family to have some guys thinking they are cool and wants to treat you like crap because you are the new girl.. In my case I almost shot the guy.. also, a reason why Sam is after me," she shook her head a little bit. Sam had been one of few teachers who had tried to at least get her send to Eichen house because she clearly was messed up. Then after Levi had become headmaster and taken her in, there hadn't been any issues. Not till today. Not violenonce issues at least.

"Actually.. today is one of the first times I have used my telekinesis without losing control over it as an aftermath," she chuckled a bit actually proud of herself in that area. Usually using her powers became an overthinking act that just let to destruction, but she had acted on pure instinct and left her busy mind worry about other things than control.

Daisy had luckily been in Aston when the call from the teacher had reached her, and she walked as fast as she possibly could towards the station."You are seriously messed up if you take students to the station now," was the first thing Daisy said as she was met by this Sam, guard, teacher whatever his job was. She didn't really care. "Usually we don't take new students here, but since Maya asked to call you and Mr. Blanchard - we had no-" Daisy snorted a bit, "right. Wha-" She turned her head to the side as she saw Nigel, who clearly looked just as pleased with this situation as she did. "As I was about to ask.. what happened?" Daisy raised a brow at Sam demanding to know. "Maya was in a fight" - "A fight?" A sensation of worry washed over her, looking shortly over at Nigel, but turned her attention back to Sam again. "Maya has a long history of violence at the academy, I can't have her throw and beat other students up. The safest thing for the students was to bring her here." Daisy cleared her throat and took a deeper breath in as she looked at Nigel again shortly. "And you seriously thought this was the way to do things?" Sam seemed nervous clearly, but with these deathly stares, who wouldn't be. "It's what the headmaster wrote to do if Maya had another of her episodes." Daisy remembered Maya had talked about the headmaster once or twice, how him and Alison had taken her in - only to just shot her off - another thing that made her pissed. "I will show you episodes," she mumbled in a low hiss but contained herself.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 10:40 am

Katelyn just listened to what Maya told her, let her go as it was clear that it still took a lot of time before Maya would be comfortable with the love and understanding that came with having a family. She didn’t really understand it, but as her sister told her more about why she was expecting the worst. “Well, I say fuck Sam, and his stupid ways of handling things – had this been Lucas, Jack or Artemis we would still be on the school grounds, and this had been handling with also the involvement of the boys.” She huffed and then gave her a smile when she said it had been the first time, she hadn’t lost control while using her powers. “Always look at the silver lining” Then she heard her father’s voice.

What the fuck do you mean that this is how you handle her episodes!?” a smirk formed on Katelyn’s lips “Que the protective dad” she snickered and walked over to the room, and if she could see how her father would handle that little magot of a man.

Were Daisy could handle her anger without screaming them, Nigel was not as calm. This, this was how they thought they should help a girl to be the best person she could be. Treating her like a criminal?  “Well, she was strangling and attacking boys at the school!” this Sam person was getting under his skin, as he walked a little closer making Sam smaller than he really was with his intense blue eyes telling him, that if they weren’t at a police-station he would knock him out.
She is a human being! And has been through more than any twenty-year-old girl should ever have, and then you treat her like a common criminal!?” he felt how something pulled him back and he let a long heavy breath out.
At least tell me what happened since she lashed out?” knowing very well that Katelyn just wouldn’t attack anybody, or Maya for that matter. Maybe he didn’t know his oldest daughter as well, but he knew her well enough to know that something must had happened for her to attack these boys.

Well no –“ – “What!?” Nigel was almost shaking with anger at this point “Well then! I want to see my daughters and get their explanation about this, and you! You, I will deal with later” he pushed Sam aside and walked towards the room where he could feel Katelyn’s aura pulsate from. He tried to open the door, only to feel that it was lock. He turned around this time his shoulders were tense and his whole body was being pulled like a string on a bow. “open this door.. now
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 11:20 am

Maya lifted her head up as she heard the found of her father, and she installed her hearing to focus on what happened outside this room. Her lips pulled up in a smaller smile, feeling how warm her heart was from people actually defending her. Maya watched as Katelyn walked over to see if she could what happened outside. She took a deeper breath in watching her sister, Maya sat there slightly bouncing her left leg in frustration waiting to get out of this room. She hated closed spaces and locked doors, reminding her too much of her time with Ramsay.

Daisy looked at Nigel going in Sam's face. She wasn't going to stop him, because she herself was so close to blast off a ball of energy to prove a point. She could even feel the energy in her fingertips. Clearly this teacher was completely useless and she would ruin him, no question asked there he had stepped on the wrong people's toes. Nigel walked over to the door, while Daisy's eyes still was starring Sam down in silence, the door was locked. You locked them in?" She hissed, as Nigel demanded to get the door opened. Sam clearly feeling uneasy by the entire situation, Daisy stepped forward. "I got it," she passed Sam on her way and unleashed the energy that demanded to be used, but a light enough blast to just open the door without completely breaking it. "You ca-" Daisy turned around letting Nigel go in. Daisy turned around looking at Sam and lifted a finger at him and walked closer. "Listen up. If you ever do anything like this again.. I will ruin you. You understand me?" Daisy shook her head at him before following Nigel inside.

Maya looked to the door as it got blasted up, and she kept still - she hadn't really seen her mother use her powers before. But it was somewhat nice to know she wasn't the only one with destructive abilities like that. Maya didn't get up, it was like her natural fear kept her body from standing up. She was just glad that they were both here. And with the door opened she finally felt like she could actually breathe again.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 9:05 am

Katelyn smiled towards her father as he stepped through the door. The smile quickly vanished when she realized that she needed to explain what had happened. Meaning that her mother would figure out that she had lied when she had told why she had walked to the Walkers house. She sighed and sat down on the chair pulling her legs towards her. But in the heat of the moment, it was clear that their father was more concerned about them being okay, than actually hearing what had happened.
He walked over towards Maya and put a warm hand towards her cheek, and then pulled her into a quick hug. “We’ll sort this out, don’t worry” he said with a warm smile, a smile that quickly disappeared as he turned around towards Daisy.“Well, I for one think that we should get out of this station, and get back to my house, this is absolutely ridicules.” he waited to say anything more, to see what Daisy thought of the idea. For him it was a matter of principle, and he couldn’t take this seriously when teachers treated their students as if they were criminals. No matter their track record. Besides this was his daughters, and he would go a thousand miles to protect them.
As Sam walked towards the door, Nigel turned around and almost sneered at him. “I will be expecting that the headmaster will call us up, and we will get a formal meeting to sort this out. In the meantime, I’m take my daughters out of here” as he said that he walked over to Katelyn this time, that was sitting on a chair looking scare out of her mind. Which wasn’t normally like her, so this meant that something more had happened, than just them attacking the male students. He could still not get over the fact that this had been what this teacher had thought was the best cause of action. No wonder that Maya didn’t trust people.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 10:40 am

Without realizing it she observed the room how Katelyn sat down thinking. Maya didn't want Katelyn to confess to something she might not be comfortable with yet, Maya had expected many years that people often didn't understand her - it was a process and talk about it before you were ready wasn't always speeding it up. Her attention was brought back to her father as she felt his warm hand towards her cheek before he pulled her into a quick hug. Maya exhaled, and gave him a small nod. Daisy entered the room and exhaled as she saw Nigel with Maya, then she walked over to Katelyn and gently stroke the top of her hair. Her eyes met with Nigel as he turned to her and she gave him a nod. "Sounds good," she replied to confirm that going to his place would be ideal. This entire situation was tasteless and Daisy was far from done with handeling this situation. "I will put it in his calendar," Sam informed turning his eyes to Maya as she stood up. The thunderbird's eyes didn't move from Sam, and it was clear they didn't have any good stories to share with the group. "Don't bother calling Levi, he doesn't give a fuck anyways," she took a deeper breath in and shook her head a little bit. "So screw him," she shook her head and walked passed Sam. And if it hadn't been for the two parents starring at him he would have hold her back, but he didn't even dare so make a move. Maya needed to get outside and breathe. She was still not ever Leviticus betrayal, not just to her but also to Alison. Maya knew from Alison that Levi would not be headmaster for much longer, and holding back the information that Alison would take over was the best kept secret yet. Mostly because Alison had asked her not to share.

Daisy eyed Nigel for a second, clearly they needed to know more about the entire story about Maya and Leviticus - whenever Maya seemed to want to share. All Daisy know for this matter was that Maya was angry at him, but for what reasons she didn't know. "Come, let's get the hell out of here," she smiled at Katelyn and took a deeper breath in before walking outside to Maya. Maya turned around when they got outside, clearly a bit restless, but other than that she was okay.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 2:07 pm

Katelyn smiled towards her mother as she walked over and put a hand on her hair. She felt a little more at piece, but she also knew she had to confess. Normally she would never lie to her mother, mostly because she was also her best friend. So, holding on to this, was starting to become a heavy weight around her heart. When her father and mother agreed on getting out of the place, Katelyn sprung up and walked towards Maya. A small snicker left her mouth as Maya mention that Levi didn’t give a fuck, Katelyn nodded and as in friends she put her hands into fist and banged them together as she walked past Sam.
Nigel gave him the death stare as he walked by and put a protective arm around both his daughters as they went out of the station. He just looked up watching Evelina coming storming towards them, but as he thought that she was about to yell at him, or tell them to stay. She went straight for Sam. “You little weasel, I thought we had talked about this!” she closed the room, as Sam was about to walk out. They could hear her screaming all the way out.

Never cross Evelina Romeo” he said with a small smile as he walked towards the car. “Get in” he looked opened the door for both Katelyn and Daisy to get in the back, as he walked over on the other side and opened for Daisy before he sat behind the wheel.
They didn’t get far as he heard the sniffling from behind his seat. “It’s my fault” he heard Katelyn mutter “what?” he asked, as he stopped for a red light. “It’s my fault” she said again and tried to dry her eyes “I lied why I was at the Walkers, the party I was invited to, was just a haux to lure me out into the woods and dump water on me, and I didn’t dare to come home because, because they told me that I and my family was just freaks” at first Nigel just looked utterly confused towards Daisy to see if she understood anything. Before he turned around “Katelyn, honey what do you mean?” – “I lied, and then they were talking about it in school and Maya just got mixed up in it, because she wanted to defend me, it’s all my fault!
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 2:46 pm

Daisy watched Evelina as she showed up, and chuckled help but pull a little smile, trusting her to handle it. It was only as Nigel mentioned her name she realized he knew her as well. Wasn't this world just small? Evelina Romeo, Maya noted that name in her head as the dark haired officer stormed in and started yelling at Sam. He deserved it. As they sat in the car silence seemed to follow them for a while, even through Katelyn looked like someone that was about to explode. Maya didn't share the guilt of keeping secrets, she had kept secrets since she could talk it was harder for her to confess things.

It's my fault, she turned her eyes to Katelyn and breathed out. Before Maya could even say anything Katelyn kept going followed by their father not understanding what she meant. Maya understood what Katelyn meant. And looked shortly at her confused parents. The walkers. Roman. She remembered he mentioned something about some guys from Maya's year that had been a pain in the ass - but Roman didn't like anyone - so she hadn't put more thought into it till now. "Hey, snap out of it okay? They are idiots and they don't decide who you are or what you are, okay? None of this is your fault." Maya raised a brow a little bit. She wasn't going to sit here and live in a world anyone especially Katelyn would think that guys like that had any power. They didn't. They didn't have a say in anything that was related to who Katelyn was. It was not her fault that they had acted like that, and not her fault that Maya had made the choice to stand up for her little sister. "My behavior is my responsibility, and those guys are scared of their own shadow, so they want everyone else to be as well- of course I defended you. And I would do it again, in a heart beat no question," she took a deeper breath in and folded her lips slightly for a moment. "They tried to make you doubt yourself by pulling sick little mind games, but they can't do that to you. They don't have that power over you. No one does," Maya pointed out and took a deeper breath in once again while still having her eyes on Katelyn. "If this is anyone's fault, its theirs." She pointed out. Freaks. The word still echoed in her years from the fight and as Katelyn had used that word again, Maya took a deeper breath in. Not really allowing anyone else in the car to speak. "Are we freaks? Maybe, but honestly. I wouldn't want it any other way, I mean - we are pretty great, and we have each other.. so I say screw them and what they think." Maya also realized in her next inhale just how much she cared for her newfound family. So, getting a little overly protective of it seemed to fit the whole picture.

Daisy listened to the girls, and let Maya talk mostly because it seemed like she had much more on her heart than she gave out on first hand. Just like Nigel, their oldest daughter had way more emotions in the sleeve than they first gave out. "Listen to me very carefully Katelyn" she spoke softly and looked back at her youngest daughter. "You can always come home. Always, no matter what people do or say - you can always come home. Both of you can," Daisy didn't like the fact that Katelyn hadn't even dared coming back home after that. Luckily she had stayed with someone she trusted, and Daisy was just glad that Katelyn hadn't self-isolated herself in some way in fear. The world was cruel and dark, they all knew it. Sadly, they all knew it.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Katelyn just listened, and as Maya stalked talking for the whole family Nigel more or less just kept of the conversation, mostly because he didn’t know what to say other than getting mad. Mad that someone would raise their children like that, that some people would think it was alright. Who in their right mind would even leave someone in the woods like that? He was just glad that the Walkers had been closer by so she knew that she could go there, what if she hadn’t moved at all? Sitting out there in the woods crying and not thinking she could go anywhere.

She tried to move her tears as Maya kept going, not really letting her talk or explain. Not giving her the time of day to fall down in the self-pity that Katelyn had started. Which actually ended up making her smile and laugh a little bit, she dried of her eyes and nodded “We are awesome freaks” she mumbled and looked towards her mother as she said that she could always come home, and she knew that. She had known that also when she had stood there drenched in water. But she was just so sad that Roman had been the first she had thought of, for some weird reason
I’ll remember that, and I’ll never do it again, I promise” she said with a low voice and, she then started laughing as Nigel slowly moved his fist behind his seat, she pressed her own first towards it, and Nigel made a small blowing up noise.
Can I talk about the fact that our daughters took down a bunch of boys? That’s pretty – awes… ome” he looked towards Daisy and made a big apologetic smile “Right not the right time…. jep, don’t mind me girls, don’t ever listen to your dad…. well not when mom’s not around” he started laughing as he was almost expecting Daisy to hit him for fun, because he was being stupid. But it worked, as he felt how the gloomy atmosphere that had been in the car lifted.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 4:06 pm

Maya breathed out, getting a little worked up by all of the emotions today, so she just breathed out as their father turned around and fistbombed Katelyn. Maya was still getting used to this whole family vibe, but she had also chosen to embrace it - if anything it was all that she had ever wanted. What she had been waiting for, what she had stayed alive for. This had to be the reason, and she had to let it in. Even if it seemed scary time to time, even when she doubted whether or not she would fit in. Yet, she fit like a glove and it came naturally to her to be around them - perhaps that was the most scary part of it all. So, it took her a second, but just like Katelyn she pressed her first towards his - because just he said, it was pretty awesome. Even if her mother eyed her father a bit for promoting the violence. It was understandable though, Maya knew there was hundreds of better ways she could have handled the situation, if it wasn't for her believing the boys deserved it. Maya couldn't help but laugh a little by the next comment as Daisy gave him a light jab on his arm while shaking her head. The laughter making it the only time she realized the small ache in her stomach from the kick earlier, but it was nothing compared to the transformations she had everyday.

"I would say I'm pretty proud," she confessed and smiled to herself. Daisy looked back shortly, "how so?" she asked curiously, still getting to know your long lost child was a difficult process, so she didn't miss any chances to actually pick up on anything. "Usually, when I lose control I destroy pretty much everything around me - but, I didn't lose control. At least not of my powers," she told while biting her lower lips. Talking about her abilities wasn't really her most comfortable choice of subject, they had controlled her life for so long - no wonder she was a bit proud. "Having control over your abilities even when you go into chaos is a huge strength, you should be proud," Daisy replied with a warmer smile before looking out front again. Daisy once had powers more like Maya's funny enough Daisy's own abilities had changed up after Maya's birth, and she just realized why as Maya seemed to have them now. Perhaps that was the reason they shared so much of the same energy, the same energy she had felt when they stepped into the fairy's home.
Katelyn

Katelyn

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 11:31 am

Both Nigel and Katelyn were quiet on the rest of the way home as Daisy and Maya started talking about powers, Nigel looked into the rear-view mirror and send Maya a proud smile. Because as a father knowing that his daughter tried to stand up for themselves, and also could control them around assholes like these boys, that showed so much integrity and that was so much more worth than whatever these kids that had bullied both Maya and Kate would ever understand.
Power comes with great responsibility” Nigel said and nodded, that only got a big groan from Katelyn “Dad really” she said flabbergasted and shook her head “I swear, Irina never should have gotten that TV Into the house” she said and sighed and looked towards Maya to explain “Ever since they got this tv, father hasn’t done anything else than watching new movies, and if it isn’t that Gordon Ramsey shows are always one” Nigel started laughing and shrugged “The Gordon Ramsey that is Mariella’s fault” he tried to defend herself “Riiiiight” Kate added, as she knew that her father loved how foul that British chef was in his language.

They finally pulled up at the house, and you could see a giant improvement “is Mira home?” Katelyn said and tried not to sound too excited as she got out of the car “Im not really sure” Nigel answered, and turned off the engine and got out himself and walked towards the house. “So, pumpkin” he said and pulled Kate into a side hug “How about you make your dad those really good pancakes?” Katelyn started laughing, but then nodded as she ran into the house. Nigel looked over his shoulder and watched Daisy and Maya standing beside each other. For just a second, he felt the familiar pain in his chest. No matter how many other people he would meet, even as he knew that he was inlove with another person. No one could ever outshine the love he had had for the banshee walking towards him now. As she came closer he put his arm around her and pressed a kiss towards the top of her head “For what it’s worth Daisy, I love how getting our oldest daughter back, has given us the change to spend more time together” he said honestly and started walking towards the house that Kate had already disappeared in to.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: [color=Darkturquoise]   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 1:08 pm

Power comes with great responsibility. Just like Katelyn, Maya folded her lips together not to laugh too hard. "Have you been watching Spiderman?" Maya may not have been raised in a household with television, but she for sure had ended up binging everything she found interesting the second she had the chance. Now her and Tidus had regular movie nights, and Maya was fully educated in the world's shows and movies. So, it was Irina who had brought a tv into her dear father's life. "But seriously dad, you did need a tech upgrade, your game is old," she chuckled a bit and moved her eyes out to the road watching the cars they passed. She frowned a bit to herself, realizing this was the first time she had actually called him dad. Daisy looking slightly over at Nigel with a warmer smile on her lips, happy that it seemed like Maya was finally warming more and more up to them, also to the fact that they were her parents. Standing up to Katelyn not just because of what had gone on had been wrong, but also because she was her sister. And it didn't matter to her who Maya warmed up to first, if it was Katelyn, Nigel, or Daisy herself - she was just happy that Maya was starting to feel more and more comfortable with them.

Maya was aware when Katelyn asked about Mariella, she liked the fairy, most of the time anyways - mostly because Maya didn't really know how to handle someone who could read your emotions like an open book. Maya got out of the car as soon as it was parked. "Wow, you have worked your ass off on this," Daisy blinked a little while stepping out of the car, knowing he had spent a lot of time renovating the last few months. "I'm impressed," she chuckled as she gently crossed her arms looking at the house. "I will go in and help her," Maya looked up at her mother shortly before moving her feet slight quickly to the house to follow Katelyn.

Daisy took a slightly deeper breath in while watching Maya escape inside the house. She walked closer to Nigel and placed her arm around his back in a side hug, as he pressed his lips on top of her head. "Yeah, it's weird isn't it. We have been searching so long, and now, yeah, it still seems too good to be true. But I'm thankful for us having more time together again - That I have truly missed," she confessed and looked up at him with a warm smile. Daisy loved Nigel, deeply. All the pain and the loss, it made him the most important person in her life after her daughters. "So Irina? Is she still staying over?" she teased a little bit. She knew that he had her her stay over since the beginning of the month - but that short stayover for one night seemed to be stretching itself further. Not that she minded or anything remotely like that. Nigel deserved happiness and if he had found some shape of it, she couldn't be more happy for him."Who would have thought you ever would own a tv? I mean you always did like a good movie, you were just too bloody stubborn to invest in a tv yourself," a small laugh escaped her lips.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 3:08 pm

He nodded as Daisy said that he had worked his ass of “Yeah well, I don’t know something suddenly clicked and I knew that I had to do something, or else I would just keep falling” he mumbled, being unusually honest about his feelings. Maybe it was the fact that so many things had happened over a short period of time leaving him a little humbler than he would normally be.

Me too Dee, me too” he mumbled pulling her a little closer into him. She had always been so small, that he felt that if he just hugged her close enough, he could keep anything bad from happening to her just by being her shield. But time had gone by, and he knew that he could no longer be that man for her that she deserved. Even as there had been a very good chance there for a while.
He almost swallowed his spit wrong, and therefore started to cough and had to let her go as she said Irina’s name in such a way it could mean anything else than what it did right now. “Yes well, you know” he could feel the heat that crawled up his neck. He was just about to change the subject as she then did it for him, a small smile appeared on his lips. She really did know him better than he knew himself so much was sure. He then started laughing “Yeah who would have known, let me tell you I didn’t really have a choice” he started walking towards the house and turned around “Well if you like the outside, then I cannot wait how much we have done on the inside!” he said, and wave her with him and walked inside, already hearing how laughter and cheers came from the kitchen as Kate and Maya had started to make pancakes. Moments like these, made him believe that he was really in the right track of going somewhere were happiness would be the major factor in his life.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 8:42 pm

She knew that feeling. Feeling like falling, no stop, you never stopped, but at some point you realized there had been a rope this entire time - and once you grabbed it, you were no longer falling. Therefor she was thankful for Nigel and Katelyn, Maya who know had returned to their family. She was grateful for everything that made her smile or made her heart flutter - and getting to this point again had taken a great time of healing. His reaction to Irina made her laugh a little, he let go of her and Daisy crossed her arms a little shaking her head gently at him. "No other choice huh?" Daisy breathed out rolling her eyes slightly at him. Then she started to follow him towards the house again as he waved at her to tag along. Daisy walked inside, her smile growing even brighter listening to Katelyn and Maya's laughter, it brought warmth to her heart. "I think I just found my favorite sound," she smiled listening to their daughters.

Daisy looked around her taking his place in, he had worked hard to get it up working. "I like what you have done so far, and the famous tv," she giggled a little pointing over at the television. She noticed a few younger girl toys, a small chuckle left her lips. "She is a daughter?" Daisy asked nodded toward a doll on the couch, perhaps Katelyn had told her - but everything going on - it had not been her first priority to recall. However, having someone stay over for this long, it was worth the attention. Her main focus had been on Maya ever since they had found her, it had truly reminded her to be more present with her daughters again. She had missed so much of Maya's life already, first steps, first words, her gaining her hobbies, her first crush - all of that. But she didn't want to miss any of the stuff in the future. "So, tell me your visions, pitch me your ideas." She looked back out in the room starting to walk a little around to get a more clear view of the house, letting the girls chatter by themselves for now.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 8:20 pm

No. Other. Choice” he made sure to emphasize on every word as he spoke them. Maybe he had had a choice in the matter, if he had put his foot down, he would have gotten his way. But it had been like three against one, and how could he argue against Mila getting a tv so she could watch cartoon in the morning before school?
There had been a little of the missed childhood that he should have been there for Katelyn, and now that Katelyn was more often and adored playing and taking Mila out in the garden with her. It was like he could get some of those memories back, even though it would never be the same. It helped against the agony and pain that had been buried inside his heart.

He nodded as she asked if Irina had a child “Yeah she has a daughter Mila, she just turned seven” he said with a soft smile and watched how Daisy’s mind drifted, and her eyes darted towards their daughters. She properly did it without even realizing it.
Pitch my idea?” he said and smiled and then nodded “Sure! well this is going to be the main area, but this is actually well underway. Come let me show you upstairs instead there hasn’t been done so much, so there will be much more to pitch” with a small laugh, it was also a good reason to get her on her own, so he could actually ask her how she was doing with all of this.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 9:52 am

A seven year old daughter, she chuckled a bit to herself."It's a good age," she replied with a tender smile on her lips. If it hadn't been for everything that had happened lately perhaps she would have listened a bit more when Katelyn had told her about it. Instead she had been buried in the thought of Eden's death, and how it had felt the minutes before she knew she would die, to the scream had left her lips and she had known - Eden was dead. Eden who had helped them making sure that Katelyn was delivered safely into this world, an angel she saw as a friend - who had died. Finding herself in the forest after only to the smell of death and blood mixed with a heavy fog of sadness - she hadn't even shared that part with anyone. There hadn't been any time. On the top of that, her long lost brother had returned, not long before Maya was returned to them - and Daisy couldn't even sleep because of everything keeping her mind from finding peace.

Daisy crossed her arms as she listened to him telling what he had been thinking about doing with the house. He had already made quite the process with it, and looking around and listening to what he explained she couldn't help but smile. Daisy lifted a brow a bit as he wanted to show her upstairs, she took a deeper breath in and gave him a nod. "Well, show it off," she replied before heading to the stairs to walk upstairs.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 10:54 am

As they went upstairs, and he had shown his biggest pride the bathroom he had finally put the last touches on he turned around and crossed his arms. If Daisy thought that she could hide her feelings from him, she had to be very surprised. They had been through so much together, not only with their daughters. But there had also been the whole thing of them against the world in the sense none of the sides the belonged to wanted them to be together. If his father would ever find out that not only did, he had two daughters, but children with a banshee that had produced a Thunderbird and an ancient race that you didn’t see that often anymore. Daisy and Nigel had been through too much together, for him not noticing that something was up.

what’s going on Daisy?” he asked and cocked an eyebrow while keeping his very blue eyes on her face, “and before you say ‘what’, I know you better than that, and I noticed it some days ago while picking up Katelyn, so? Want to talk about it?” he asked, he wouldn’t mind just showing her around if she didn’t want to talk to him about it. But then he had at least asked her and given her a choice.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends EmptyMan Jun 14, 2021 7:02 am

What’s going on Daisy? She moved her eyes towards him, taking a slightly deeper breath in, and splitting her lips about to say - what? when he interrupted her by saying he knew her better then that. Of course he did. Daisy licked her lips trying to figure out if she wanted to talk about it or not, she wasn't even sure that she knew where to begin. "I went to thank Alison one day, only to be reunited with my little brother - whom I thought was long gone as well, so, yeah, there is that - and apparently he had known Maya for a great deal of his life, without them knowing they were even related, I mean - how weird is that?" She laughed a little shaking her head, not sure if she really found it funny. One thing was her brother being kidnapped few years before Maya had been born - then having them both thrown into her life around the same time, it was overwhelming - and to top it with her banshee powers, she was just on a roller-coaster. "And I've had a blast finding dead bodies lately, so you know, just the same old same old, losing my mind." She took a deeper breath in and closed her eyes for a second, it felt good to actually say her frustrations out loud. "But, it's not terrible, it's manageable - I can handle it." The last thing he needed was to worry about her in this state, her banshee powers had periods of time where they just lashed out and took in everything around her - and Aston itself was already a cursed city.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: These violent acts have violent ends   These violent acts have violent ends Empty

These violent acts have violent ends
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Loose Ends - Malachite
» A party that ends up wrong - CW/TW - Marcelus
»  A party that ends up wrong - CW/TW (forsættelses)
» This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Gangene-
Gå til: