Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso Empty
IndlægEmne: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:11 pm

Date: 25th of April 2021
Time: 11.20
Weather: Blue sky. Sunny.
Surroundings: People on coffee run, people enjoy the sun is here
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Lazarus
_________

Just a few more minutes and she would have time to go home. It wasn't like she didn't like it here, because she actually did. Noa liked being around people, she loved seeing all the different kinds of people, friend groups and families. The sun was shining and the sky blue, making it seem like everyone was just naturally in a better mood. There was always a lot of run here at the cafe every time the sun was up, it was natural and she loved the affect the sun had on people. Seeing all these happy people couldn't do much other than bringing a smile on someone's face. She finished an order and returned to the desk. "Hey, what can I get you?" She asked the taller stranger in front of her. shapeshifter, she got that from his scent. Funny enough, other than the people she lived with she didn't meet a lot of shapeshifters. Noa gave him a smile as she waited for him to take his order. And when he gave it she would start making it. Last order and she could go.

Sidst rettet af Noa Tors Maj 06, 2021 9:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lazarus

Lazarus

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Fag : Ingen
Antal indlæg : 66

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:31 pm

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b8/c8/d9/b8c8d914cf8d432ec0af60d5d4417387.jpg - hat

the bike https://www.magacin.dk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/250-300-cc-motorcykel-til-meget-lave-priser-anno-2016-img-2400_7126_1_1456399486.jpeg

He had finally moved a bit more around in the country now he was in Moonlight after, what he could remember he had been out looking trough seeing if this place seemed like a fun place to be at least longer than what his plan had been so far he had not been impressed so now he was going to grab a drink and probably drive either back to the hotel or all the way back to Aston he was not sure.
His eyes narrowed down a place, where he could grab something to eat or drink. He then  parked outside,  before taking his helmet of, showing his dirty blond hair.  The blond hair had always a way that  made him stand out a little more than he liked but then again as a shapeshifter he could just turn and run if it got to much. As he turned the bikes engine off, he looked around before, he got up and placed the helmet under his bikes seat. He then moved in, looking around before he moved up and sat down at the counter.

He then grabbed a menu and looked at it. It did not take long, before a sweet and beautiful voice, came out, the smell had already told him she was shapeshifter though. The scent was clear, when you had lived with a pack, he then looked up and meet the girl’s blue eyes, with his own. “uhm, its actually hard to chosse  is there anything you can suggest?” He asked clearly being a bit more interested in the person, than the menu itself.    He could not help but sent a warm, and gentle smile, before waited on her respond.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 10:07 pm

There was always a chance the person didn't know what to get, it was always easier when people knew what they wanted. But then again, as asked for her suggestion - and she was happy to give a few options. "Well, the avocado mozzarella sandwich is quite popular. Or the chicken bacon burger - if you are hungry of course," she told and tilted her head a little to the side. This was her last costumor of the day, but she did want to make sure she at least had served him before going. It would be quite selfish of her just to leave because her shift ended. "However, if you are just thirsty, today is a perfect day for iced coffee - and maybe a light side dish. Depending what you are in the mood for," she added with a warmer smile. "Of course that is just my personal favorites- there are plenty of other options," she added and took a deeper breath in. She noticed he didn't really looked at the menu card, as her eye mostly were in contact with his. "Made up your mind or do you need a few more minutes?" Noa then asked, some people did need a little more time making a choice than others after all.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 10:31 pm

As Lazarus listen to her suggestions, he could not help but sent a little smile, her way before his next word, came out of his mouth, “ what should I order to get to know you a bit better. ?” He added as he sent the girl a charming smile. To be honest she seemed nice, and he would not mind getting to know her a little bit better, that and he did not really know if he was going to see Kasumi again, so a friendly face, would not be to bad. He looked down, and unless she took the order, he was going to go with the ice coffee nothing else.

He would then take a newspaper and turn on the job announcer and see if there was anything that seemed fun to work with, where his ability with the part of being a part of a pack would come into play a little more.

His eyes looked down at the newspaper clearly not figuring out, if there was anything there could become a work or interest for him in the future, that was the plan not having been outside his pack before, he left Canada there was so many options, and so many things he could do, but it still felt relative empty, maybe he was just throwing his own head under the buss but, it did feel like it no matter what he did, but who knew if it was just his mind that was playing tricks on him.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 6:36 pm

His question made her frown a bit as she chuckled a bit to herself, "well, I did just tell you my favorites - if that doesn't say a bit about me, I don't know what will," she pointed out with a smaller half smile. "And ice coffee, coming right up," she noted it on the paper, as she turned around and walked back to the counter, to place the note with the order. "Hamilton, you are off the clock. Go home, enjoy the weather.. say hey to Howie from me," said one of her co-workers making Noa smile. "Will do River," she replied while making the order. She had promised herself at least to finish this one, even if she was off the clock now. It was the least she could do. Then she walked back to the table and placed the shapeshifter's ice coffee on the table. "Enjoy, my co-worker will come and take the payment," she addressed with a warmer smile before she went out in the back of the cafe to get her stuff.

Noa went out from and was met by River giving her an iced latte, "thank you, you are a life saver," she smiled before she made her way out of the cafe. After all, she just really wanted to enjoy the sun. It had been a long winter, and spring was finally here.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 6:38 pm

As he saw the shapeshifter girl walking over to get his drink, he could not help but sending her a little smile. When she came back, with his drink, he finally answered her comment she had given to him. “good to know, do you always tell your own favourites when people ask you. ?” He could not help but himself from sending a cheeky smile. When the man River came over to take the payment Lazarus did the paying, before he took his drink with him outside. Here he meet the scent yet again of the sweet and beautiful girl Noa,

“so what should a man do to get the name of the beautiful girl who took the order from me.” He said in a little teasing tone, before he took a sip of his ice coffee enjoying his drink outside, to be honest he did not know if this shapeshifter girl wanted to talk with him but even if not the reason, he had gotten out was for the nice weather too. He took a little table and sat down at, if she wanted to talk, she could sit down, but he did not want to force himself towards her.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Noa stopped up for a second, when she was called upon by the guy she just had served a little while ago. She naturally spun around and looked up into his eyes. His question made her frown a bit, did guys only get more cringe with their pick up lines as time past - or was it just her who didn't understand it? "You could just start by presenting yourself, then I might just reply," she chuckled a bit while giving him a warmer smile. He sat down and she took a sip of her ice latte, as he gestured him to join her. If it hadn't been for Howie's voice in her head saying she needed to connect with more people, she would have chickened out on even talking to a stranger - or maybe not. It wasn't really everyday that people wanted to talk to her or seemed interested in wanting to outside work at least.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyTors Maj 06, 2021 7:40 pm

When she said he could start by presenting himself, he hammered his head down in the table. Not that he broke it or got serious hurt, just to show how stupid he felt. He then looked up, shortly after, “that would make sense "He then took a little break before he talked. "My Name is Lazarus I just moved to Gaia here like what a few months ago so pretty new to the country and the cities. “

He said as he sent her a light smile, before he took a sip of his drink, while he looked at her, before turning his face around to just enjoy the weather there was something nice about, it or something wonderful, was maybe a better way of describing it. He then studies her again, before he talked.

“You know you are welcome to sit down, I don’t bite unless you want to take a walk can’t blame you the weather is great for it.” He said as a little joke, but still with his heart-warming and kind voice. If she wanted to take a walk he, would get op and actually walk with her, since he kind of wanted to get to know other people, there had not been on a nightclub. He took another big sip of his ice coffee, as he tilted his head to the side, waiting for her respond curious, as he was.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyTors Maj 06, 2021 9:42 pm

She frowned a bit as he hammered his head in the table, and took a small step back trying to analyze his behavior. Why was he going that? Maybe she overthought the entire thing, but as he presented himself she breathed out again. "Lazarus, that is an unusual name," she chuckled a bit with a little half smile. "Shouldn't you be out exploring Gaia then, what brings you to Moonlight Falls? Other than just curiosity and good coffee," she asked. Noa couldn't really imagine anyone outside these countries would move here, nothing that really happened between these lands ended with a happy ending - or of course she wouldn't know that truly. "I'm Noa."

Noa took a deeper breath in before taking a deeper sip of her coffee. She didn't really know what to say, so she just stood there and exhaled again. "I do prefer walking and the park here in Amena street is nice. And if you haven't really seen the area, its worth a watch." She pointed out. So, as he got up she started walking, not really sure or good with strangers.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 5:06 pm

When Noa chuckled after having commented on his name he gave a little nod, “ I mean its special so I cant complain.” When she then said if he should not be out exploring Gaia he looked at her that, was a great point “ Well to be Honest Noa then that’s just because I explore stuff and sometimes I am lucky to find something there catches my eyes like when I drove in to Moonlight, meeting a beautiful girl like you and a nice coffee shop was just a plus.” He said as he let out a gentle laugh. To be fair he was just wanting to discover more places, and moonlight was interesting enough for him to learn a little about the world.

When she then took a sip of her drink, he followed her with his clear ice blue eyes. He listens to her next word before, it came to him. A park nearby would not be a bad idea, he could learn about culture. So as she said that he got up with his coffee, as he answered her. “Sure Noa sounds fun lets go down to the park then.” He said with a gentle voice. Shortly after he decide to open his mouth a little more, talking to Noa as she guides them towards the park. “So, you from here Noa” He asked as he sent her a gentle smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso   Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso Empty

Don’t feel depresso, have an espresso
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Words cannot espresso how much you mean to me
»  You can’t see it, but you can feel it [Bex]
» Am I only to feel pain? (TW)
» We All Need Somewhere Where We Feel Safe
» I feel like I've seen you before, somewhere... - Lector

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum