Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Melian

Melian

Antal indlæg : 16

You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean Empty
IndlægEmne: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 8:16 pm

Informations regarding the topic:

Time + Date: Early morning + March 31st 2021
Place + Surroundings It's located in a healing centre in baile naomh + Soft bed, white covers and an elf-like appearance to the room, with flowers and nature everywhere

Clothes: A long white dress Link + Bare foot
- Other: Purple eyes + 1,65 meters tall + Hair reaches her butt/arse + Unknown accent

Topic dedicated to: @Remy

It was early morning, the sun hitting just perfectly against the holy city, children playing around the forest area, women either talking or keeping an eye on their children. Baile naomh was in many ways a wonder, a beautiful home for creatures of nature, creatures secured by a border, protecting them from dangers of "the real world". It had been a place made for all these creatures, in order to make sure what had happened to the Nymphs wouldn't happen to the rest of the Holy Mothers creations. Today like any other day, appeared to be yet another beautiful day. A room on the first floor of the healing centre, a room yet again occupied by the angel Remiel, laid rather still and silent. The only real sound was the slow breathing, and once in a while there would be talking, as a few healers would look at his sleeping body, talk if they could do something or if the Holy Mother was to be brought in.
The situation, however, was very complicated. He'd been found by the border, in not so great of a situation, she remembered how scared she'd been when she saw him, just lying there and not moving. Had it not been for the faint breathing, she would have thought he was dead, the thought alone made her feel scared and uncomfortable. He was the first man she'd ever met and he was this kind being, and she didn't like the fact that he was this hurt and that she most of all, wasn't able to actually do anything about it. She knew the holy mother would help him, but she herself...she just felt useless and in the way. Even now sitting by his side, faintly on the bed and her hand softly holding his, she felt as if she wasn't any use for him. She was just this stupid girl, who didn't know much of anything and yet he made her feel so warm and happy. The weeks he'd been in baile naomh, it had been the best she'd ever experienced, even if he did spend some of it sleeping.
Just now, as she was looking at his pale sleeping face, she would reach out, softly run her fingers along with his features, just as she'd done the first time they had met each other, and how she just hoped he would open his eyes, so she could admire his beautiful gaze or hear his voice, even if it was just for a moment. She felt silly and strange, yet it felt right.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 7:42 am

Everything hurt.
Most of all his heart.
He could feel it even in the comfortable darkness that had swallowed him after the pain had become too unbearable. The darkness had folded around him like a blanket trying to protect him. Usually the light would do that. Soft and warm and calm and hopeful. Not today. Today it was emptiness and fog and darkness. He was sure then, that he had fallen. That God had cast him down from Heaven for his spiteful words; for this hate that was consuming him. He was sure that this was the point of no return. After everything. All the doubt, all the pain, all the corruption; that this was the final straw. That God didn’t trust him anymore. That in the end it had never been worth taking him back after Lucifer’s fall.
He whimpered through the darkness. His eyes stung. It was the first feeling of his body that he had noticed for quite some while and panic surged through his mind. No, no, no-no, no! Take me back to the darkness! He didn’t wanna feel the pain again! It had been so long that pain had been all he knew. Oh, please, just let the darkness consume me! He roared at himself. And then.
A flicker of light.
Someone was holding his hand.
Oh he could cry. His entire body screaming for the comfort of physical touch and nearness of another being to take his mind away f-
Another light!

Remiel opened his eyes in a loud gasp for air. Someone was touching his hair. He grabbed onto whatever hand that was holding his and groaned loudly. His body ached! God!
Lilac. Lilac?
He blinked in surprise, suppressing the pain for a moment to look at her. “Meli?” He quaked. Melian? The surge of appreciation and warmth that hit him caught him entirely off guard. The smell of spring took over his clouded mind and he could feel the brilliant presence of nature surrounding them. Another prensence flickered in the back of his mind. His own. His weak angelic aura - angelic none the less.
He cried then, even though he hadn’t thought he had any more tears left in his body. The tears fell silently from his eyes as he regarded her warmly. Melian was here. Melian was here and he hadn’t fallen after all.
Melian

Melian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:16 am

The second the grip on her hand became a bit more firm, a shock almost went through her, as if she hadn't expected the grip to become so tight, though it also meant Remy was okay or at least a bit better. She smiled softly, a few tears coming to her eyes as she lifted his hand up and placed it against her own cheek this time much more intimate than their first meeting. Her gaze warmer and softer "Rem," she answered back. Even if he wasn't completely okay, and that the Holy Mother had to give a little bit of help to get him in the right way, he was alive and he was here with her. She couldn't have imaged what she would have done, had he been dead or they unable to save him, the thought alone made her feel cold inside as if happiness was never going to come back and that summer forever would be gone.
She reached out with her free hand, to softly remove the tears that streamed down his cheeks, before then moving around and placing herself beside him on the big bed. Her tiny frame laid next to his, her cheek softly resting against his shoulder and her arm underneath his, so her hand could softly hold his "I was so scared when I saw you lying there and not moving, I thought you were dead and that I would never see you again." As she spoke, she lifted his hand up a tiny bit, so that she could look at it while opening her heart op in a way "It filled me with this emptiness and coldness, as if I was never going to be happy again." She was someone who wasn't used to these feelings or any type of feeling he'd been bringing out in her "I missed you so much," her teeth nippled under her lower lip and she let her eyes meet his.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 7:46 pm

Rem.
The loving nickname echoed in his mind, sending a shiver through him. He couldn’t help but think of their first meeting when they had spoken of names and how much power she had given it - how it must be out of love that people changed a name. It felt powerful, that name.
As she curled up in his arms as another sob shook his body. Oh, how her warmth was heavenly. He pulled her a little closer, his weak muscles not managing anything but a little tug, holding onto her like she was precious oxygen.
I thought you were dead.
How selfish of him to have wished for death. Even though he knew he wouldn’t see Eden in the afterlife, as there were none for Angels except a sort of bright emptiness, at least he wouldn’t have to feel so absolutely broken. The guilt felt heavier on him for each word she spoke but somewhere inside of him a new little flame flickered. The fact that someone relied on him like that made the light that she saw in him somehow reappear. Tiny as it was, it warmed him a little and his tears halted. "Thank you," he whispered. Maybe as long as some people had hope he would still be here. Maybe as long as some people wished him around he would be. Maybe one day this wouldn't hurt so damn much.
Remy turned his head a little, to bury himself in her curls. The way she gently touched his hand reminded him of how Eden had always run her fingers in circles on his palm when she was nervous.

“I couldn’t save her, Mel,” he whispered in her hair; his voice fearful and filled with hurt. “I was too late and too weak and I couldn’t save her.” He would never be able to count the amount of times that Eden had saved him and now he had been to weak to return the gestures.
Melian

Melian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyTirs Mar 30, 2021 4:18 pm

She felt a sense of sadness from him as if he'd experienced a great deal of pain, though not of the physical kind. It was strange, because before she'd met Remiel, never once had she herself experienced this kind of pain, of being scared for someone else or fearing for their life. She wanted to help him so badly, take away all that hurt him and make him feel good and happy, as he'd made her feel so often "I'm sorry that happened," she whispered, not sure what to do or say. With everything that had happened throughout her life, never once had she experienced something like this, so she had no words or action that could make him feel any better "I wish I could do something, something to make you happy again." She moved her body closer to his, her forehead resting against his cheek.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyTirs Mar 30, 2021 10:28 pm

He pulled her a little closer, holding on to her as if his life depended on it; that was how he felt in this instance anyway. Like he wouldn't be able to breathe without her. Like right when the world had no point, she had shone a dim light for him and given him a small purpose. She didn't know it, but even her smell made him feel a little better; that beautifully hopeful smell of spring she somehow bore with her like a breath of fresh air. He felt like he could sleep for years surrounded by the calming smell of sunny morning dew. And so he closed his eyes, trying to push away the hurt he felt. Although he didn't succeed, closing his eyes made it a little more bearable.
"Can you - Would you -" His jaw tensed a little. He wasn't used to asking for help.
I wish I could do something, something to make you happy again.
He breathed in through his nose. "Would you stay with me a little?" He asked in what seemingly could have been close to a whimper. "Just a little?"
Melian

Melian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 7:58 pm

Her arms went around him, as he pulled her closer, her fingers playing with his hair, her not even conscious about it, maybe it was her mind trying to figure out how to calm him and how to make him feel better, she wanted him to be happy. His sweet plea, asking her to stay, made her smile softly, she wanted to stay, how she wanted to stay in his arms and by his side for so long. She'd grown costume to being close to him, she liked the sensation of his body, the scent of his skin and the sound of him breathing. She remembered how they would sleep close to each other after he'd gotten hurt and also after he'd gotten a bit better, she would wake up in the middle of the night, admiring him as she'd never done with anyone else before, he was special to her and he'd become important to her "I'll stay, I would stay for as long as you want me to," she gently kissed his forehead, and she would.
She'd come to realize, she would stay with him and follow him if he asked her to, she would probably leave behind her family, not because she was his follower or she believed in him as people did in angels, but maybe she felt for him in a way she'd never experienced before. She couldn't explain it, but she was probably in love with him.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 6:18 pm

Remy closed his eyes. Her soft voice and gentle kiss on his forehead nearly had him crumble all over again, but somehow he managed not to. He tugged his face closer to her, laying it snugly between her head and shoulder.
“What’s the point,” he whispered, staring out into the emptiness, “in loving anyone when you know it will just lead to pain.” It had been a surprisingly long time since he had really lost someone he cared so deeply for as he had cared for Eden. Maybe the last person had been Zadkiel but that was many thousand years ago and the pain had been allowed to fade. He had died in war, protecting the family he cared for and Remy could only admire this.  Eden had sacrificed herself for hers, but it felt much worse, as if it had been the most unnecessarily painful thing to happen. He shuffled lightly in the bed, pulling her a little closer to him.
He had grown accustomed to her smell of spring and nature. It calmed him down until the panic slowly settled and left him feeling a little empty instead. If it hadn’t been for the calm around them and her beautiful lilac eyes, he was scared he would have simply disappeared into a void of nothingness. But she was there like an anchor, keeping him awake and alive.

Remy had tried to explain her about God. He knew it wasn’t the same as having Imera as a creator and had always been a little bit jealous of Meli having the opportunity to have her creator so close by. Imera was involved in every step of the way and was there.
God had never been. Not in that way at least, and it was a strange thing to try to explain to the beautiful Veela. He so loved this little world of nature and love and creatures living in harmony that it served as a reminder of what Earth could have been or even possibly could be like. In the beginning he had felt sad that Earth had failed but slowly it had turned to hopefulness that this was what it could be like. One day. That was what he was fighting for in the end. Earth being in harmony.
“Thank you,” he whispered into her neck. “Thank you.”
Melian

Melian

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean EmptyLør Jun 12, 2021 6:12 pm

She closed her eyes softly, as he tugged his face into her neck, now able to feel his warm breath against her neck, almost like a soft tickling "Love is complicated, it's hurt but it's also happiness, the want and the need to be close to someone else, while also know you can grow as a person," she smiled gently, before then continuing "Our holy mother always told stories of how love is both good and bad because while it can make you feel amazing, it can also cause pain, but just because something can cause you pain, shouldn't make you not want it. Life is painful, yet here you are living it, some types of food hurt when you eat it, but that doesn't mean you stop eating food."
She listed a few examples, while her fingers ran through his hair. Even though she did not have much experience when it came to romantic love, she did know the concept of love very well, after all, she was a being made from a Goddess that loved everyone and she'd been taught in the art of love her whole life "I believe it's your ability to feel the pain that also means you're able to feel love, for what's grief if not love preserving?" she asked, in a way that suggested she wasn't looking for him to answer her, rather this was her take on love and pain, and why one shouldn't hold themselves back from loving, just because pain may come too "You are deserving of love and happiness, I only wish I could give you the same peace and joy as you give me."
It hadn't been the best-kept secret, that Melian had developed feelings for Remy, even though they were still new to her, she still wished him the best and wanted to be near him as much as possible. He'd become a light to her life, in a way that even Imera never had been able to be. "I will always be here if you need me to be so," she whispered tenderly
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean   You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean Empty

You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You and I could make great things happen
» I have had these strange dreams lately
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana
» I dont need Saving
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum