Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To think I would ever settle

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

To think I would ever settle Empty
IndlægEmne: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 10:19 am

Date: 23th of February 2021
Time: 22.30
Weather: Cold.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Calvin xx
___

She had left Joseph in the bunker, in the room she had locked. Only herself and her father knew about it, or she had at least send her father the location of the bunker. It was underground, with a few rooms, where she had chained Joseph to the celling and made it able for him to move around. But with anti-magic chains it was unlikely he would be able to preform any spell anytime soon - even if he was weak. It had been hard to track this one down, but he had captured Frederik for weeks - tortured her brother. Of course she had done a little bit extra to track him down, and she had been lucky. Maybe too lucky. She had taken a good look at his phone, searching it for useful information - not that there was any, as she expected he kept his cards close. He didn't even say anything useful, it was mostly just jokes and walking about the day as if he wanted her to punch him in the face. So, when she had asked her father about him and he had told her to keep him there - letting him deal with him, she had knew that Joseph would be dealt with.

Elenora had however found one thing, Joseph was supposed to meet a C.A. in Alexis Capri in Southside. It made her curious, so she had made tonight's trip to that place. Elenora parked her car a little away from there, she was used to stay at motels, but there was something awful about this one, she could tell the second she stepped closer. It made her uncomfortable, but she wanted to get a good search at the scene, and what was better than to pretend to actually stay for one night. She went up to the reception and waited for anyone to actually come out. It was not her smartest move checking things out at night, it was Ethan's thing, not hers - but she didn't like to put restrictions on herself on when she should do her hunting. "Hey, I would like a room.. just for the night." She gave her best fake smile. Demon she thought to herself as the jitters seemed to reach her fingers. But she wasn't here to kill demons, not now at least she was here to check the area.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jason

Jason

Antal indlæg : 67

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:22 pm

Outfit
_________

It was a quiet night. There had only been a single person checking in since his arrival. So, he sat in his chair with his legs resting on his desk, flipping through some documents. Waiting. He’d waited close to three hours already. Not for any guests, otherwise, he'd gone out and lured some in, but for Joseph Blackwood to show up. However, he must have had better things to do because there had been no sign of him. Calvin had gotten irritated by this. For him to have backed out of their deal. But he also understood that sometimes other things got in the way, and so it remained at that, an annoyance. He then heard the door to the reception open and close shut before light footsteps crossed the wooden floor. Too light for it to be Joseph. But at least it meant his night wasn’t going to be completely dull.

He got up from his seat and walked towards the reception to meet the newly arrived guest. “Welcome to Alexis Capri,” he greeted with a polite smile. He discreetly glanced her up and down. She was human, hence fragile in his mind. Yet, she carried herself with a confidence he rarely saw when humans walked into the motel. If he had to guess, this wasn’t the first time she’d visited Southside. But regardless, it also meant that she was going to be much more fun to spend time with, and with Joseph having wasted enough of his time waiting, he was rather eager to spend the night doing something more enticing. He walked behind the counter as she requested a room for the night. Most people only stayed a single night as they were merely passing by. But the motel also had its more long-term guests. “What brings you to Southside?” he asked as he wrote up some paperwork, briefly glancing up to see her face as he'd asked this. To observe if she would lie. He then looked back down as he finished the document and turned it around to let her fill in the required information. Her name and phone number. “It'll be forty pounds for the night,” he informed her before he turned around to retrieve the key to her room. “You’re going to be in room 113. It's just down to your left. Check-out is at 11 am, and don't be alarmed if you hear any strange noises. We've been having problems with our pipes, but it should be fixed in a couple of days,” he said, smiling briefly, but still keeping the key firmly in his hand. Keeping her here for just a bit longer. It was a lie of course. The place was haunted, but one couldn't really expect much else from an old motel like this. A motel where many people had died. “Do you have any questions?
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 10:51 am

Welcome to Alexis Capri, she smiled politely, fighting her instincts to just attack and get over with it. However, she had slowly trying to realize not all demons were bad by nature. Tidus had made her see things from a new point of view, not entirely but a little bit. It was a start at least, making her not act before knowing more about this demon. There was no fear in her regarding demons, maybe the clan in the woods but it was around it. What was bringing her to Southside? It wasn't like she could just say, but luckily she was a master in lies and cover up stories. Besides, who really told the truth when asked? "A friend of mine got a bit tied up, had to reschedule for tomorrow, so I needed a place to stay," she replied to the question with a forced smile. It was easy pretending to be happy, happiness was a thing she unwillingly radiated. The lie wasn't that big, Joseph wasn't a friend, but he was tied up and she was going to get back to him tomorrow - or that was the plan at least. She took the pen with her left hand to fill out the information, but as always she wrote:  Angel Lelantos, it was the hunter name she went out with on missions - she knew the Lelantos was a well known name of hunters. But so was her real last name, and it wasn't like she was going to use her actual father's name - so she went with what she was used to. Then she added the phone number as well, she could always get a new number or just switch between the phones she owned. Then she placed the pen on the paper before returning it back to him, as he mentioned the price. "Do you take cash?" She asked. She was in luck with her cover story and travelling through the area with her American accent. That was her best cover while she was in Gaia. So took out her purse and found the amount he asked for, paying in cash didn't leave a trail. It was both good but also bad in case anything happened - no one would be able to track her credit card.

Elenora looked shortly at his hand that held the key to the room. She mentally noted the room number, and the other information he gave her. Strange noises she fought not to smile at that comment, but she just kept a natural polite smile on her lips. "Who doesn't like getting a little spooked from time to time," she shook her head a little by that comment, mostly just making conversation. Not because she really needed to. Demon or not she couldn't deny the man in front of her was good looking, but it was the thing about demons. They were created with a charming look in their eyes, making it easier for them to lure their prey to the trap. She was sure he had trapped many people before, she got that from his eyes. Her hazel eyes moved to his hand once again with the key in, as she handed over the money, also just to confirm she wasn't going to trick him - not right away anyways. Any questions, the huntress took a slightly deeper breath in and licked her lips shortly. "Only, where the best breakfast place closest to here is, or can I pay extra to eat here?" It wasn't like she planned on saying that long, not as this place. She could even feel the dark energy from it draining her from power. It was enough to make her body scream for her to run out of there and just come back during the day - and not alone, but here she was and he had seen her face now. If she left and came back later, it would just be alarming.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 10:12 pm

Tied up? Strange way of expression. But he just nodded. It wasn’t really an obvious lie, so he couldn’t tell whether this was the real reason for her stay. And her smile seemed genuine. Her whole aura did. Once she’d written down the information, and turned the page around, he noticed her surname. He had heard of the name Lelantos before. A family of hunters. He looked up at her again. As if that would reveal whether she was indeed one of them. It’d surely make sense to her being in Southside. But he couldn’t truly know. And besides, she'd surely not been there to hunt him. Checking into his motel in this manner. If she was a hunter, she was probably there to hunt someone else. He nodded to her question about taking cash. In fact, he preferred it. It was much easier to deal with regarding his illegal businesses. He took the bills in hand before he placed them in the cash register. He raised his blue eyes to her at her comment about the pipes. “Then you’ve come to the right place,” he said with another brief smile. She was most definitely guaranteed to get spooked. If not by the ghosts, then by him.

As it got to any questions, she asked about breakfast restaurants. Not that she’d ever get to be free by morning. “I can recommend a diner just two miles right of here. Sunny Side. We don’t provide breakfast as of now. But we do provide drinks of all kinds.” He pointed to a drink’s menu at the counter. He had a wide variety of liquor and an extensive bar, which wasn't so odd considering he had his own brand of rum. He had not bothered to invest in fixing the restaurant that the motel had, so it was mostly abandoned for now. He made plenty of money without having to do that. He then placed the key on the table. However, once she touched the key, she'd be the target of an illusion. She would think that she was walking down the hallway towards room 113. But in reality, she’d be led outside and towards a backdoor to a storage room. And there she'd walk through another door with a staircase leading down to a cold and dark basement. Except, to her, it'd look like a normal motel room. There'd be a bed, a dresser, a desk, and a bathroom. And it'd have the exact same atmosphere. But it looked much worse. And there'd be no windows as compared to the illusion. However, should she choose to go anywhere else than her room, she would be free to do so. The illusion wouldn’t affect any other part of the motel than the route to her room.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 6:21 am

She nodded a bit with a brief smile, "and who doesn't like a good drink?" Elenora took the key as it was placed on the table in front of her, and gave him a thankful nod as she turned her back at him. There was an odd sensation, but she was unsure where it came from, perhaps it was just the motel giving her the creeps. Elenora looked outside to the cold for a second, oh how she longed for spring to arrive. The long sunny nights couldn't come fast enough, she hated feeling so weak because of the winter. Elenora took a slightly deeper breath in and before walking down the hallway. It felt oddly cold, and had she been interested in staying, she would have pointed out he should put some heating in the hallway. Elenora unlocked the door once she finally arrived, this was far from the usual motels she had been staying at. It felt cold and dark, and all her instincts just told her it was a bad place that she should run away right now - so why didn't she?

Elenora looked around the small room and sighed a bit. She closed the door and dropped the keys at the desk before walking over to the bed to sit down. She folded her lips slightly, it tickled in her fingertips to be aware. Elenora took her phone out, no signal, "of course," she mumbled to herself and shook her head a little bit. So much for wanting to look up a few more details about this motel, even Joseph had warned her not to go - but she also knew better than to trust the words of a lunatic like him. However, she did try to call Frederik anyways, but the lack of signal ruined that mission quite quick - she just wanted him to know where she was, in case of anything, but not even that message went through. The coldness made it shiver down her spine, there was no positive vibrations in this room for her to draw energy from - which made her glad she was just staying her for a short time. She did want to stay here for much longer than that, for her own power's sake.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 8:06 pm

During the summer, when more guests checked in per night, he did open the lounge for drinks. And under the table, other things were dealt with. But it wasn’t profitable in the winter months. Not many came out here. It wasn’t exactly the ideal location as compared to the local bars in Southside. Of course, he could put money into renovating the place and attract more customers that way, but for the sake of avoiding additional attention, he didn’t. He hoped she would grab his bait and buy a drink. But instead, she gave him a conversational comment about it. So, spiking her drink was not going to be an option.

He sent her a polite smile as she took the key in her hand. “Enjoy your stay, Ms. Lelantos.” The smile vanished the moment she turned her back to him, and he pretended to look through some papers, his head tilted down but his gaze looking up at her. And just as he hoped, she walked in the designated direction. He tapped a finger on the edge of the counter, not really feeling the patience anymore tonight. He closed a folder and put it back before he walked towards the staircase, heading for the basement. “She was pretty.” The eerie voice of a child made him stop at the end of the last set of stairs. He looked over his shoulder to see the flickering figure of a little girl. Ella. A tragic story of an addict-mother leaving drugs on the table, and her twin daughters dying of an overdose because of it. Which then made the mother commit suicide. However, she hadn’t stayed. Leaving the two girls without their mother even in the spiritual world. “Yes, not many of those coming in here lately,” he said before he turned on the light in the basement and walked inside the boiler room. There he unlocked a cabinet to retrieve a gas canister. He then connected it to the ventilation system leading to the basement where Angel was. Letting out an inhalation gas that would sedate her. He stopped as the right dose was given before he closed off the duct and placed the canister back in the cabinet. He knew this method meant he had to wait. Wait until she had passed out and the air in the room had cleared. But it wasn’t easy when the rush first had a hold on you. So, until then he'd feel utterly restless.

He walked back upstairs and into his office to sit back down, his gaze overlooking the documents before he continued his work. Later, he called one of his employees to the reception, telling them to let him know if a Mr. Blackwood showed up. Not that he thought he would. But it was important for him to at least be prepared if he did. He then walked outside and towards her room. The interior of it was dark and gloomy. There were remains of blood splatter on the walls, and the water in the bathroom was ice cold. But it had the essentials. And surely, one couldn’t expect much else from a prison cell.
His gaze fell to the unconscious body of the brunette and he watched her for a moment. Because this was the last time he’d see her like that. Pure, clean, and perfectly unaware. He neared her to take off her jacket and shoes before he placed her on her back in the bed. He then moved over a rug in the middle of the room to open up a small cellar in the floor where a chain was. He grabbed the chain and locked it securely around her left ankle. Ensuring that she could walk around the room but not escape. They were enhanced by magic. Not because he thought the human had any powers. But since he sometimes trapped supernatural beings, he usually made use of this extra precaution. Then, for good measure, he grabbed some rope from the adjacent storage room and tied her wrists to the bed frame behind her. After all, she was most likely not going to take her imprisonment well.

The single lamp in the ceiling flickered slightly, turning the room pitch black before he again saw her peaceful face. He reached a hand down to her cheek, gliding it down her jaw and then her neck. Tightening his grip around it, a voice in his head pleading him to end her life now, but eventually, he let go. His ice blues found her phone that he unlocked with her fingerprint before he went over to sit with it at the table. He scrolled through her contacts for anyone noteworthy. She had tried to contact someone named Frederik, so he checked her text messages with him first. In order to make her family unaware of her disappearance, he planned to reply to them and mislead them about her whereabouts.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 5:54 am

It was odd. The more time she spend in the room she felt more and more lightheaded, and got up to get a glass of water, perhaps she hadn't been drinking enough today. She shook her head by that thought and took a deeper breath in, and once again sat back on the couch. She massaged her forehead trying to think, but she grew more and more tired and fought to keep her eyes open. Something was wrong. She fished for phone, knowing she should call or text someone. There were plenty of hunters in the area, or close enough by. Frederik, Ethan, Nigel and Jolene - and then there was of course her father, not that he was a hunter, but she knew he could help if it came to that. But just before she even got her hands on her phone, she felt her body get heavy as she blacked out, and fell back onto the bed.
____

Finally she took a deeper breath in, her eyelids feeling heaving as she tried to open them. The flickering light from the lamp made her narrow her eyes, not even dare to fully open them, but as she tried to move her hands to her face she realized she was tied up. Then the reality kicked her hard in the stomach, but she didn't panic. People like her didn't get to rush into panic. "What the hell," she mumbled to herself tried pulling her hands out, but for right now saving her strength for anything seemed like the best plan. She took a look down to her left ankle, a chain, nice she took a deeper breath in before looking around the room. There he was. The demon. She should have killed him when she had the chance, so much for giving demon's the benefit of the doubt- that was never going to happen again. She felt weak, not being able to access any of her powers, but it also made sure the darkness didn't drain her in the same way it usually would have. "Your bedside manners could use a refined touch, has anyone ever told you that?" There was no use in demanding him to set her free, even if it was all she wanted to yell at him. She had to stay calm.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle EmptyFre Apr 16, 2021 7:56 pm

The sound of movement had him dart his gaze to his victim. Watching her as she awoke from the sedation. What the hell. “Not yet, Angel. You’re going to stay on Earth a few days longer,” he said calmly, then placing the phone back on the table as she’d gained his full attention. He rose from his seat and stepped towards her. A few days was only granted that he could resist his urge to kill her sooner. But he’d just fed on a soul yesterday, so he deemed she had a few days alive. And those days allowed him to play with her. A smile formed on his lips as she spoke again. “A refined touch, you say?” He sat down beside her, glancing menacingly down her body before his eyes found hers. “The doctor in me is slightly wounded by that, but the demon… Not so much.” He shrugged carelessly, then tilting his head to the side. “You’re a hunter, aren’t you?” he asked, having gathered a strong hint of this from her text messages. And from the last name. Lelantos. He had heard of this hunter family. Amongst many others. And if she confirmed that she indeed was related to them. If she was out for the likes of him. Then he was extremely satisfied with the position he’d now put her in. And he was sure that the demon population in Gaia would praise him for it. Now, he’d never actually been actively pursued by either angels or hunters, so he was slightly worried that he might be found out. That they somehow would connect her death to him. But so far, he always got away with his murders. And he was willing to do whatever it took to clear his name, so he didn’t think it’d become a problem this time either. “Are you the child of Leonardo and Samantha?” he asked, trying to get a better feel of who she was because if she was the daughter of them, he'd have to ensure that he played everything very subdued.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To think I would ever settle   To think I would ever settle Empty

To think I would ever settle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To settle a debt

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Alexis Capri-
Gå til: