Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To settle a debt

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

To settle a debt Empty
IndlægEmne: To settle a debt   To settle a debt EmptyTors Dec 26, 2019 3:42 am

@Christopher

The case at hand seemed simple. Wait for the green light from the captors to then inform the father of his debt - John didnt even think twice of the order given to him by man in lead. He stood at the corner of the street, overlooking the street, but his eyes were fixtated with intent. This wasnt just a merry-go around walk down the street, no he had placed himself here for a reason. On the opposite side of these busy streets tattoo-parlour that should be where his target would be working. Samuel’s intel wasnt unreliable but it could have it’s flaws depending on the source. The beep on a page sent John on his way as he crossed the street, as bulky and tall as he was, the cars stopped in fear that hitting him would dent their car for good. Stepping into the parlour, he walked up to the desk, looming over the poor young girl with a freshly pierced lower lip. “Goodday... sir,” she greeted him confused by the way his eyes seemed to pierce her. “I’m looking for a Christopher,” he said in a cold tone, his eyes breaking the transparent stare to scan the inside of the room, by the way he spoke she could tell he wasnt here for a chitchat. “I’ll... ummm... go get him,” she said in a nervous voice as she carefully got up to walk into a different room, unsure on what she would do if he wasnt here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

To settle a debt
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To think I would ever settle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: