Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Could I get home for dinner?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

Could I get home for dinner? Empty
IndlægEmne: Could I get home for dinner?   Could I get home for dinner? EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 10:44 pm

@Ekaterina
186 cm, wavy brown hair to his ears, piercing blue/green eyes, beard.

DATE 20 february
WEATHER Cold, lots of coulds
ATTIRE ripped grey jeans, no shirt.
PLACE Abandon warehouse on terror street

Lights. Flashes. Breathe.  
Pain. Scream. Breathe.
Darkness. Blood. Breathe.
Coldness. Pain. Breathe.

The snap of his nose that broke, made Nigel groan from the pain, as he spit out the blood from the tear in his lips. He could barely see straight, as he looked up towards the blood demon looking down at him. “had enough human?” human, said with such distain but it was more than that, wasn’t it? It was the fact that this human had killed his darling brother, and know he wanted revenge. Such a cliché to be honest. “What? But I thought we were getting to know one another?” even though it was with a smirk, and playfulness in his eyes, the pain was getting to him. Even his ability to take quite a beating was starting to fail him, might be the fact that blood demons had so much power behind their hits, that it just cracked through his iron defense. What a bloody awful day to be honest.

He had obligations now, needed to get home to Mariella and call his daughter all of that daily grind! And here he was, tied to a chair in a forsaken warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Good this day had just been one of the worst he had have for a very long time. And that really said something, because Nigel had one hell of a track record in getting his ass handed to him. Another fist was sended his way, and he could almost hear how the bones in his jaw broke under the pressure. Damn that hurt.

Small dots of blackness started to appear as he looked up, almost like they tried to hide that ugly mug of a face the demon had. “Too bad you didn’t do this to yourself, with that face, you could need some remodeling” he really needed to learn how to keep his mouth shut.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ekaterina

Ekaterina

Antal indlæg : 29

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could I get home for dinner?   Could I get home for dinner? EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 6:11 pm

Clothes: Leather pants, tank top and leather jacket + Boots
- Other: 1,73 meters tall + Russian accent + Hair reaches her hips

After having left Rayna, and having tried to find herself, she was met by the Erinyes group, they saw potential in her and it was also a way that she could make up for all the bad things she'd done throughout her life. It wasn't that she wanted to be overly good, but she also didn't want to be that person anymore, the person that Rayna had forced out of her. Hunting those who did harm, was an excellent place to start, and of course, that also meant saving potential members or new members of the group, which explained why she was on her way towards an abandoned warehouse, in order to save Nigel, who somehow had gotten himself in trouble...yet again.
She knew where he was and she'd been told who had captured him, so it wouldn't really be that hard to end them. She'd been driving on the rooftops, not exactly safe in any way, but it made an entrance, and she'd always been a woman that made possible the grandest entrance. So as she left the rooftop and ended up mid-air, the motorcycle drifted towards the ground and halfway there, she jumped from it, almost pushing it towards the smaller building in front of the warehouse. It hit the building and caused a smaller explosion before she herself landed on the ground. With the explosion happening, she got up and turned around, pulling out her gun and shotting the men who had Nigel trapped.
Walking towards them, she took of the black helmet, got her hair out of the way "Is this going to be a regular thing? Me saving you?" she asked, tilting her head slightly, while she held the helmet under her arm.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could I get home for dinner?   Could I get home for dinner? EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm

If anybody had told him that his savior would be coming riding on a motorcycle from the rooftop, he would first laugh and asked what they had been smoking, then look in disbelief, and finally asked if it was Ekaterina who was coming, because no one else could pull a stunt like that. But still, nobody had asked, and as the motorcycle came flying from the building over their heads, straight into the building that was behind them, it was with a face of astonishment and pure disbelief. Luckily, he wasn’t the only one looking with his mouth wide open and big eyes, that didn’t trust what they were seeing as a woman landed and started firing. Both guys fell to the ground, easily as if they never had been standing in the first place.
A smile and a laugh, that quickly turned into a painful cough left him as he heard what he had to say “Well, if you rescue me like that next time, then I just might make it a regular thing, you don’t have the time to kick my ass, so I had to find new methods to get your attention” even with the pain that cursed through his body, he could still hold a descent smile. “So, if you are waiting for an applause you have to release me first” he spread his fingers and pulled the restrains to make a point, not taking his blue-green eyes of her.
Ekaterina

Ekaterina

Antal indlæg : 29

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could I get home for dinner?   Could I get home for dinner? EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow, shaking her head from his answer "I always have time to kick your ass," she said back, getting the last few steps to him "I thought you were this big strong man, are you not even able to get lose from those tiny little restraints?" a teasing smile appeared on her lips, as she laid down the helmet. Even if he was a jackass, she did have to admit he was in a way kinda attractive, even half-beat up and with the long hair. Though it was mostly because of the lack of a shirt, for a second her gaze even lingered on the naked torso, before she then pulled out a knife, cutting up the restraints, and then freeing him from the "Also next time, don't get fucking caught, you call in if you're in trouble!" she almost wanted to punch him, just because of this complete stupidity he had shown.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could I get home for dinner?   Could I get home for dinner? EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:24 am

Duly noted” he said with a small smile forming on his lips, the next thing she said made him laugh that turned into another cough, and a pained expression on his face. “Let’s just say that those blood demons have a way with their punches” he said to explain why he couldn’t get loose, without the words I’m too weak really left his lips.
What didn’t go past his observation was how she looked at him; “Well you could just say that you didn’t want to get me loose because you wanted more time to admire the view” he teased, as his blue eyes followed her movements behind him, a sigh of relief left him as he was finally free. He got up and looked over his shoulder, while his fingers massaged over the wrist, they really had tightened those ropes more than necessary.
Right next time two blood demons jump me; I’ll just stop them saying that I need to call someone letting them know I’m in trouble” he fired back and put his arms in front of his chest. “Do you have another transport for us, or did you just blow up or fastest way out?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Could I get home for dinner?   Could I get home for dinner? Empty

Could I get home for dinner?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dinner for two ( CW )
» A dinner to die for
» A beautiful dinner, but what will come of it? (CW)
» Its never just a family dinner
» So you want to invite me to dinner huh? - Drakan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: