Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The end of the ride?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

The end of the ride? - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 9:35 am

Regret was a terrible thing for people like Jack and Elena, and sometimes things happened - things you couldn't take back, and leaving him behind was an event that she couldn't change. He frowned a bit by the comment, not expecting her to actually have left the country after - but what would he know, he hadn't even tried to seek her out. Jack was a lot of things, but vengeful wasn't one of them. A name left her lips, and it made him even more confused, if that was possible anyways. He wrote the name in his mind, and by her expression - he had good reason to. Even if Jack wasn't vengeful, it didn't mean he wouldn't go lengths for the people he loved, and if they weren't treated right - someone would get their world crushed like broken ice. His head filled up with further question to each information he got. She had wished to know who the man was, and something told Jack, that what she had found out wasn't good. Jack held his breath when she informed him about what this Borys guy did and he held his breath shortly. It tasted sour in his mouth and couldn't even find his words. He had hurt her. This guy had hurt Elena. The eyes spiking with eyes once again out of poor rage. It didn't matter how angry he was at Elena, it was nothing compared to the rage building up in him right now. She spoke again, and her voice seemed to melt the ice that few seconds ago had been invading his eyes. "It's alright," he breathed out, feeling himself growing soft looking into her blue eyes. If anything he was happy that through everything, she still felt like she could go to him. He couldn't imagine it had been easy. "If anything, I'm glad you felt safe enough to come to me," he weirdly admitted his thoughts. He would rather having her come to him, than walking around believing it was safe to take on the world by herself. He grabbed her hand gently and placed it towards his cheek, just feeling the warmth of her skin against his. He looked into her eyes and took a deeper breath in, "I hate that happened to you," he then confessed with a slight lower voice. Just because there was a easy stop from love to hate, it didn't mean it wasn't possible to reverse it and come back from that. He never wanted her to get hurt, no matter how angry or betrayed he had felt.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 10:53 am

Her fingers slowly caressed over his chin as he moved her hand towards it. Her eyes were locked on her own fingers instead of his eyes, as every part of her being was screaming after his own touch. It was funny how quickly feelings could change, how she wanted to run away from herself and everyone to that she wanted to feel how his lips would feel against her. And the panic feeling spreading through her, that if she would let herself go there, just the mere look in his eyes would break down the Beaver Dam. Break down her last defense against letting anyone close again, her hand left his cheek and fell against her folded legs as she tried to breath in, what now? What was she supposed to do now?

With a long and deep breath, she finally let their eyes meet again; “Yeah, so, here I am” she said, she knew that her words didn’t make a lot of sense. But the always chatty woman, had suddenly abandoned her; fucking hell.

So yeah, yeah maybe it would be good just to lay low – ehm, yeah…” she stood up, feeling like if she let her cross that line it would compromise everything they just manage to connect again. “I have a job in moonlight falls here next month so.. there is that” god damnit woman, you cant just go from vulnerable talking about how you got tortured, like it was a god damn wardrobe malfunction! But what else was she suppose to do? The Soul demon didn’t do emotions, she didn’t do love, she didn’t – “I was falling in love with you and the scared the crap out of me – ” horror grabbed her eyes as she realized what she just had said and a nervous laughter started to escape her mouth “Fuck – Im a bloody mess” she grabbed the bottle from the coffeetable instead and started chucking down the alcohol “Ill buy you a new one” she exclaimed and started walking around contemplating if throwing herself out of the window was an option, while drinking straight from the bottle.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 6:06 am

Once again with the change of subject, but who was he to force her to spill the beans on what was going on with her? What was there even in Moonlight Falls, he wondered for a second, but also didn't want her tornado of topic changes distract him from what she really just tried to hide. It was easier he supposed, and it worried him - usually her speech was as if rehearsed hundred times always prepared for a snarky comeback at whatever was thrown at her as if she had known on the tip of her tongue what to say all along. Jack wanted to ask her what job, but also kept himself from jumping on her topic haul. He stood up from the floor, using his hand on the couch to help him up. He could feel his heart beating heavy in his chest all that frustration mixed with worry was a cocktail he didn't really like. If they had been too sentimental they wouldn't have survived the lives they had, he knew she had lived a longer life than him - and he couldn't even begin to imagine just what she had been going through - in the past and present.

Elena's next change of subject and confession surprised him, and he froze for a second and almost forgot to breathe. Realizing you had fallen head over heels for someone, it had scared the hell out of him at first. Yes, he had lived with the Serpents for a good seven years at that point where he met Elena, and they were family - it was also the only type of love he had ever known. There had been no one to show him how to love, no one other than her. Jack finally realized he needed to breathe and took a slightly bigger breath in. "Elena.." he said in an almost whisper as he turned around to let his eyes follow her. "Listen to me," he took a few steps closer to her, but only in attempt to get some of her focus back. "I don't know what happened with that man.. in that house. And you don't have to tell me," he wanted her to know that she didn't owe him anything on that subject. Jack could once again only imagine, and his imagination wasn't really showing him anything good - but his gut also told him nothing about that man or that house was good. "Like I said.. you can stay as long as you need to. No one ever comes up here, it's too cold and everyone hates the stairs," he pointed out. Jack had never really told any other than Lucas and Rafael that he had this place, a escape room for when he just needed to get away from Southside - he even had put Lauren in charge when he wasn't there.

"I'm not saying that I'm okay with what you did, Lena," he crossed his arms slightly in a looser grip and kept his dark eyes locked on her. "Jesus, I've been so mad at you for so long.. because I loved you," he closed his eyes a little actually admitting that and he exhaled while opening his eyes again, "and I was angry at you for leaving me. But I don't want to be angry anymore," Jack took a deeper breath in. Who would have thought they would stand here reminding of anything less than a Greek tragedy? "Ten years is a long time, I might be cold - but I'm not that cold," he wanted to point out and held his hand out, hoping she would take it. "Come here," he whispered softly with a little more of a warmer smile. Jack just wanted to give her what he didn't have, a change for contact to someone - an embrace so she could know, that right now she was safe here.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 7:20 am

There was a quote, I rather be left behind faceless and faded.
And that was how Elena always had seen herself, as a faceless being that would just disappear in the shadows not leaving anything behind to follow. She came, she took and then the demon was gone again. That was how she survived, that was how she stayed alive for such a long time. And now it seemed that the disconnected lifestyle that she had been living slowly and steadily was catching up to her, and she had no were to hide. The only thing she could do was stand headstrong as the howling wind would mercilessly attack her body and soul.
She heard what Jack told her, every word was so clear as the ice that could emerge from his fingers. But she did not want to hear them, or did she? The flask in her hands was still steadily going from the loose grip by her leg, and up to her mouth until that was not much left. Alcohol had quickly become a fast way for her to escape everything she had done in her past. Unlucky for her that meant that she needed more than just what had been left in this bottle.
Even though she had figured it out, the words leaving his mouth made something hard grab her stomach as she looked up. Her eyes were blurry from the tears that threaten to leave them again, and had he said that outload, this reminding of a god damn Greek tragedy she would have started laughing, only because it was correct. Funny how she always tried to avoid these emotions and confrontation, but here they were.

She looked down as hold his hand out to here, a lifeline for her, more important that he would ever now and scarier than the notion that the mob was after her. It was like it happened in slow motion, as she put down the whiskey and let her warm hand glide into his colder, making every hair strand on her body stand up. For a time, she just stood there in his embrace, her eyes closed, and she buried her face into his chest under his collarbone. After some time, she finally breathed out, smelling the whiskey that formed around her lips and nose. “So you loved me huh?” she asked with a small smile on her lips and pulled out of his embrace, just far enough so she could look up towards his face.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 7:52 am

He held his breath, till she second her warm hand met his and he could pull her closer towards him. His arms wrapped around her, letting his head rest softly on top of her head. The cyrobird closed his eyes and took a slight deeper breath in. You never knew how much you needed contact to another person or one specific person - till you were standing there close to them again. Jack hadn't actually realized he needed this, not till now. Of course he had his friends, his family but this was different. He couldn't even begin to cover all the ways that Elena had an influence on him all together, even if she didn't know. Jack could hear he breathe out, and he chuckled by her comment. "You are the only person I've ever loved," he confessed as she pulled out of the embrace. It was the truth, and he didn't really understand why he felt the need to say that - and right now even. Jack didn't remove his eyes from her, and he could feel his heart skip a few beats ahead. "And how could I not?" He moved one hand up, letting his hand grab a lock of the blonde hair, running his hand over it with a delicate movement - his eyes only leaving hers shortly to look at his hand's movement, before they quickly found themselves looking back at the ocean blue eyes.

Jack took sight deeper breath in, now feeling he was getting more vulnerable than he was comfortable with - but perhaps, it was also his own way of showing it was okay. He had become a teacher to show the students that they weren't alone, that there was a path for everyone - and even if you felt like you were lost, it wasn't hopeless. If he wanted to teach empathy to others it took something off him as well, being a serpent didn't make him a bad person - it gave him a family and someone to believe in. He had to take some responsibility. "Oh, and I'm not sure you heard.. when you asked around about me.. but I'm actually leader of the Serpents now," he smiled a little proudly.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 8:50 am

The feeling that started spreading through her body was like wildfire, and she tired so desperately to hose it down with water. Loved, past tense, not anymore. But the way he fiddle with her hair, the look in her eyes made a pool of warmth taking hold of her body. This was bad, very bad. So she just stood there, not knowing what to say or do, just being in the moment of him so close to her. Who would know when this would be over again, and the only thing she could do was just taking it in, storing it in her memory so she would always have it close to her; When a person made time for her, even though she hadn’t deserved it.

She smiled and nodded slowly; “Yes I heard, the small bird has flown far away from the nest, or something poetic like that” she laughed, not for long though as her eyes still just looked at him. Feeling the pull in every muscle just give in.
And she did, her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him down towards her, even though it meant she had to get up on her toes. “You’ve come so far, for that lost boy that didn’t know what to do” she whispered, and closed her eyes, letting her head lay in the crook of his neck.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 8:08 am

He gave her a little smirk. Veronica meant he was the best to take over after she was getting way over her head, so he was happy to step in. Jack had yet to tell his other friends who wasn't a part of the gang about this, and he hoped they would be just as thrilled. Victoria his not biological sister, but sister had supported him in the act, even if he wasn't born into the Serpent family - it was his family. "Birds are chatting creatures, am I right?" He chuckled a bit at himself. Jack just stood there with his eyes locked in his as he took a deeper breath in. He had nothing against her arms around her, pulling him closer to her - he could feel the warmth of her skin as she placed her head close to his neck. Jack exhaled and closed his eyes for a little while. "Yeah - seems like forever ago," he replied in a low voice, almost a whisper as he frowned a bit by that thought. Jack kept his arms around her, not wanting to let go - what would he do if she suddenly just walked away again? He had no idea.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 9:11 am

Elena closed her eyes and just took in the feeling, no one had skin like Jack, where most would radiate warmth – there was this coldness that covered his skin, but the feeling was so soothing as if the mere touch had a healing effect, a nice cold shower after a very warm summer day, that was his skin was like. You’re in to deep now Alhers, her voice whispered ever so slowly, as she hugged him closer into her arms and then the panic started to spread in her body. It started with her heart, and like black strings forming and taking over her body. But instead of letting it take over, and push her through that door, she instead pushed a small kiss towards his jaw her eyes still closed. Her hands she put towards his chest and slowly pressed him a little back so she could she him again, she slowly swallowed and took a depth breath.
Where are we going from here?” she softly whispered, without breaking eye contact. The darkness trying so fiercely to take over her body, was only slightly shown in her eyes that wavered a little bit. Her fingers moved from the chest up towards his jaw and caressed like it would break if she was to rough. “I’m, just so afraid I will hurt you again –” knowing very well what she wanted herself, what it was that she needed, so long since she last had given in. But her own fear was holding her from taking the next step.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Everything was like magic, something he couldn't explain. It had been so long and somehow it still felt like no time had past them. He had been so confused, he was still confused about her. It would have been so much easier if they just had hated each other, then none of them would have to deal with what ever attraction or emotion that roamed in their bodies. He felt the small kiss on his jaw, and still he longed for more. But she pushed him a little back. They tried to keep each other close, and stille - they only seemed to take steps back but still not enough to create a distance - an endless game with no end. "I don't know," he confessed as he breathed out and kept his dark brown eyes on her. He was stuck in a rip tide, and had no idea how to find his way out. His hands around her waist, scared to let go, scared to leave her out of his sight. "You won't, and if anything - I forgive you," he breathed out not taking his eyes off her. It didn't mean he would forget what had happened, but he wanted her to stay with him a little longer. If that meant showing her this new side to him that was able to forgive, so be it. "This can't be the end of our ride Lena," he took a slightly deeper breath in as he fingers caressed his chest up to his jaw. Jack found himself utterly breathless, it was impossible for him to navigate in what was going on around him. So he followed his instincts. He had learned a long time ago that if he felt something he should act, if he wanted something - he needed to take it. "Screw this," he mumbled to himself before he pulled her towards him, letting his lips meet with hers in a moment of passion.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 08, 2021 7:05 pm

Something gripped the demon when she her those words; I forgive you. She didn’t deserve it, but suddenly she wanted to strive for more than just being alone. Strive to make it up to him and show him those words meant everything to her.
It took her back to when she had been a little girl, sitting with her bible asking her father what she could do, to come closer to god. And in the start, they had thought that it was a sign to god, that she had started crying and feeling pain in her body, as she was the new Prophet. But as time went by, her genetics, was her greatest sin and something that she should be punish for – being locked away for years and years, not even her screams would let her back out. Until her magic had become so dark, so twisted that the whole church had been enslaved in her nightmare.

And here was her salvation, her guiding light standing right in front of her. Another being created from hate and dark energy. Maybe he understood her better than she ever could understand herself. “No” she whispered, and like a magnet was pulled towards him, her hands that glided through his hair and drew him closer. Their lips collided, finally and it felt like; magic.
She pulled away just a little to catch her breath “I will make it up to you, I promise you” she whispered before kissing him again. A promise from the demon was a big thing, as she had never said those words before.
Elena Ahlers never promised anything to anyone.

Sidst rettet af Elena Ahlers Man Feb 15, 2021 2:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 6:19 am

He could feel the warmth from her breath dance around his cold, as he breathed out. Letting himself catch his breath for at least a moment. His forehead resting towards hers, he just listened. I will make it up to you, he could feel his heart skip a few beats ahead. It heart was twisted and it felt like he was right back in an addiction he had spend a life time forgetting. The sweet taste of her lips once again got placed on his lips, and with his hands on her hips, he pulled her closer, closing the space between them. Ten years was a long time, a very long time and he had forgotten just how perfectly his lips matched hers. Jack had taken her words in, words he had never heard before - not from her at least. Elena said a lot of things to ger ahead, but nothing like this. His thoughts couldn't reach him here, he was long gone in the moment, long gone in how his heart had him act out. Two cursed creatures, created and shaped by the dark, finding themselves in something so warm and comforting as the embrace of each other. There hearts had always been wild and not to be tamed, and they had always known that. There was no reason to even attempt to tame the wildness of their hearts, because they had always been playing the same song. It was a thrill, a long ride that never seemed to end, and honestly he wouldn't want it any other way. He parted their lips once again, letting all his senses and emotions catch up to him. He closed his arms around her, having her close to him again felt weirdly comfortable and like the puzzle piece that had been lost forever now was back. He needed her in his life, one way or the other - even if it was just them driving a getaway car. Things had changed since back then, and she had still to learn just what had become of him - even if Jack still liked to think he was the same, no one ever stayed the same for long in this cursed land. "We should do this more often," he mumbled a little as his lips curled up in a smaller smirk.

Jack had no idea where this would lead them, what would happen next. All he knew right now, was that he wanted her to be safe. Safe from whatever had happened to her in the past, but he also knew he couldn't promise more than he could deliver. "I still mean it, you can stay as long as you like," he lifted one of his hands away from her waist and placed it on her cheek, letting his thumb gently touch the skin underneath.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 7:44 am

Nothing mattered anymore, there were only them back in the world and she was begging in her head that this moment would never end, never stop, continue out in eternity. And for the very first time, she didn’t mind it, she didn’t mind the warm feeling mixing with her beating heart that were beating for him, for this moment.
She chuckled lightly as he whispered that they should do this more often; “I agree, lets always do this-“ her eyes slowly opened again and took him in, “So much for trying to not fall in love” and this time, she didn’t accidently say them, she meant them as the warm feeling blossomed in her chest as she felt his fingers glide up her body and take her cheeks in his hands.
When you leave someone, you never start over, you just unhit the pause bottom. And that were what it was like that they just started from that day. What would have happened if she had gotten him out, no one could answer that; But for what it was worth Elena didn’t want this moment to end, ever.

She kissed him again after his words, just quickly before talking again “Thank you, I would like to stay then – since I’m staying, could I take a shower?” she asked and her one eyebrow slightly lifted, she needed to get out of her makeup, out of these clothes and just – relax, that was what she needed. Then she had to call Jessica to get her to drop of her things for her to collect, still needed to finish some things up before the job would go down.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 12:22 pm

So much for trying to not fall in love.. It was likewise, Jack had never loved anyone like he loved Elena. She was the foundation on what he knew about love, and even through he had been having some smaller relationships after - it wasn't love like this. It was driven by emotions he didn't understand, but also made him want to just live in it. Maybe that was one of the reason he had been understanding what Lucas went through with Cecilia, losing someone who had become a part of you - it was hard letting that part go, he wasn't even sure he ever had been able to let go. Even Rafael and Victoria seemed to always come around to each other when they split. Elena's actions had not only hurt him back then, also Victoria - leaving her alone in Southside without any of them. "Yeah," he whispered underneath his breath, so much for not fallen back in love with one gaze.
Jack gave her a little warm smirk, he knew it wasn't really the best apartment - and perhaps just for her, he could get the roof fixed and turn the heat back on. He gave her a small nod. "Yeah of course," the cyrobird replied, "you can do whatever you want."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Whatever she wanted? The smile became bigger, as she looked at him watching if he realized his small mistake, giving a demon like Elena free range was never a good idea, maybe that was why she in the end always ended up with someone that took the reins, or wasn’t afraid to tell her off when she did something that wasn’t okay. Else, she would roll someone over like a steamroller.

Anything?” she said and put her hand on his chest and gave him a small wink. She kissed him quickly on his neck, before turning around and walked over to her bag she had with her. She took her laptop out and started looking for fresh clothes – which wasn’t a lot to be honest, the motel room she had rented had taken her stuff out of the room and sold most of it, before she had gotten away from Borys, luckily her laptop had still been there – but it had cost her to get it back, more than she cared about.  “Do you have some clothes I can borrow?

- small time skip –

Jack?! A towel?” she hid behind the curtain, her body had been worse than she fought. Bruises covered her whole body, scars from the knife that had cut down her delicate skin. And of course, she had to forget the most important thing – a god damn towel, and the last she wanted was him seeing her naked body for the first time, looking like shit, or well - at least covered up a littlebit.

Sidst rettet af Elena Ahlers Man Feb 15, 2021 2:53 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 7:23 am

"Don't push your luck," he chuckled a bit with a teasing smile as she placed her hand on his chest. He felt her lips shortly on his neck, before she walked over to her bag. Jack took a slight deeper breath in, trying to put together the pieces of what just had happened, but he had time to reflect in a few moments. "Yeah, sure," he then replied when he asked if he had any clothes she could borrow. It wasn't like he did own a lot of warm clothing items, but Victoria had this 'you-need-to-blend-in-a-little-Jack vibe going on and he did like wearing joggers time to time. He went over to the small closet next to the bed, and grabbed a pair along with one of his hoodies - he couldn't imagine her really feeling warm here, so he felt like he owed it to her to get some of his warmer clothing. Jack walked over and handed it to her.

While she was in the shower he made a little escape to the roof, here he could stand and look over all of Aston. The frosty roof was nice under his feet and the crisp air made him feel relaxed. He was trying to figure out what just had happened, and his hand ran over the dark hair as he looked around. There was an urge to just fly away, fly away and get an outlet for everything - but he stayed. Finally returning to the inside again, taking a larger mouthful of the bottle of whisky as he placed his hands on the kitchen counter and shook his head a little. He listened to the water running. After all these years she was still so deeply under his skin, like she never left.

A towel Jack frowned a bit as he turned his head towards the door. Then he realized he hadn't given her a towel - great work Jack - he went over to the closet and grabbed one. "I'm coming in," he warned politely before he opened the door. She did hide behind the curtain, and even through he did try his best to twist his head in the other way, he still spotted the silhouette of her figure behind the curtain. "I will place it on the sink," he said a little out of breath before he walked towards the door again - he wanted her to have her privacy.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 2:50 pm

She put her arms around her skinny body, as he knocked on the door and let her know he was coming in. He was much more, polish could she use that word to describe him? He had always been too good a person for this world, but that was what happened, hanging around with criminals was just like gum, when you first stepped in it you wouldn’t be able to get it off again. She shallowed as she saw him moving around and nodded as he told he was going to put it on the sink; “Thank you” she popped her head out to look at him walk towards the door, grabbed the towel and swung it around her body before she stepped out the shower – “So be honest, how horrible does it look?” she asked, and turned around “can’t really see my back” her voice was light, as she tried to make joke out of it all. Even though there was also a slight tremble, for the keen observer to hear.

Some of the torture she had not been aware, that gas he could produce always knocked her out. This time she could remember more, which she wasn’t sure was worse. Before it had just been glimpsed when people came to close, touched her on certain places on her body. But she had felt the lashes down her body, when she had soaped herself in – but she slowly turned around. “Seeing more skin than last time huh? Should consider yourself lucky! Now it’s not my best asset, but you know – it’s – it’s” her eyes wandered to the mirror, the water had taken of the rest of her make up, and her throat was covered in blue, yellow and green colors, the same under her cheek bone – her whole body was a fucking painting of those colors. And it rendered her speechless, she looked, horrible.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 4:37 pm

So be honest, how horrible does it look? He closed his eyes shortly before he opened them as he turned around to her. Jack held his breath and wasn't really prepared for the sight meeting him. It was like a tear in his heart, seeing all the damage on the pale skin, and he felt like all air just had been knocked out of him. Here she was joking, she was seriously joking. Jack walked closer to her, he couldn't even speak as his dark eyes looked over every single injury that she could see. Jack knew the humor was a way of coping, he did the same - everything was so much easier to handle if you could convince others that it wasn't too serious. He didn't touch her at first, but he was close and his jaw tensed more and more for every second he looked at the damage. It took him some time before he could even manage to speak, or think about any words. Jack was either filled with things to say, or he said nothing at all - there wasn't anything in between there. However, his silence often meant he observed the situation, some would call it animal instinct. He moved his eyes to the mirror as she looked at herself, and from there he looked at her again, letting his hand gently move some of her hair - looking at her throat, everything just one big bruise after the other. Jack took a deeper breath in before he just took a step back and removed his shirt. As much as he wanted to ask her if it was okay he stood close, he had little understanding when it came to people's personal space. "I might be able to help a little, but it's going to be cold," he explained and went a few steps closer to her. He had never used his ice healing on her before, or even showed it - because he had learned it while he was in prison. A way he could heal himself when some of the officers had been everything but nice to him.

He looked in the mirror at them, as he wrapped his arms gently around her from the back, letting his chest meet with her back. His eyes turned ice-blue again, of course cold could be a painkiller it self, but what Jack did was healing the injuries, removing the perfect painted bruises as if they had never even been placed on the soft skin. The entire room around them just turned cold, steamy from the warmth the shower had been giving before. But he had no intentions of letting her go till he had done his part. He knew it was cold, could feel cold to a part where it could even hurt a little bit, but nothing that would matter after he let go. The mirror frosted with beautiful ice patterns, making it unable to see their reflection as he let go. "I know.. I know it not gonna change what he did.." he kissed the top of her head shortly before stepping to the side.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 5:38 pm

Well, say something or I’ll believe you don’t like what you see” her voice was trembling as she put on her fake smile, and tried to look over her shoulder to see how he was looking. Her eyes moved from over her shoulder to the mirror again and saw him looking at her there. Small shocks exploded under her skin, his expression almost took her breath away and silenced her.
His fingers slowly moved her hair, and for a time she almost forgot to get oxygen down in her lungs, eyelids closed, and she just stood there grabbing the towel around her body. Droplets of water slid down her legs and made a small pool around her feet, but she didn’t put much mind to it, he was so close; so close.
Her breath hitched as she as she felt how he removed his shirt, the sound of fabric leaving the body made her tense up for just a second. Flashes of what Borys had done to her started flashing against her will, suddenly it felt like no time had passed by them. She was ten years back again and she ran out the door hyperventilating because he had touched her jaw while kissing her. This time she stood still and nodded slowly as he said he could help her. “You already are” she whispered still with her eyes closed, she couldn’t help herself and leaned back into his embrace. The cold washed over her, and she gasped that slightly resembled a moan. Good thing she actually liked the cold so much, all of the aches started to disappear as the colorful paintings from a fist disappeared. But as the cold continued cursing through her body, she could feel how her breath became like frost in front of her. The towel started to freeze around her, and even as it started to become too much, she didn’t want him to let go of her. Just one more moment, but as all other things it had to come to an end and his arms removed them from her slender frame.
Slowly she moved towards him, so she had her front towards him.
I wish –“ she bit her lip and pressed her eyes together, her head slowly moved down. Both her hands were turning white has she grabbed the towels fabric once again. I wish that I wasn’t this damaged, that I didn’t hurt you the first time – that it was the first time someone had done something like this to me. There is so much I haven’t told you yet..
Unsaid words, and she just wanted to be someone be great, be infamous and ride through the times without feeling anything about anyone. And when she had felt something, she had run off instead. Like the coward she really was.
How she just hoped to take it all back, but she couldn’t - she would never be able to undo what she had done. It hadn’t only been Jack she had left behind, Victoria too – how could she even, believe things would be all right now?
She started seeing black spots around her vision, and how her throat started closing, fingers shaking, knees getting weak.
Her hand grabbed out and got ahold of the sink, something to solid that could keep her from fainting on the bathroom floor. Just to give her a sense of control over the situation. Her deep blue eyes finally looked up, what had she done? But she had made a promise, she was going to make it up to him, to all the people she had let down. All of them, even if it was the last thing she did.
She pushed herself away from the sink, and both her hands put themselves around his neck not worrying about what would keep the towel on her body anymore.
You, just you - are making it better again” she finally got out, before she pressed her lips against his. Please never leave me, soon you will see the mistake you made. And then, are you still going to choose me? I wouldn’t, there is better people out there for you.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 7:05 am

Say something.. but no words really left his lips, he didn't know what to say. How to express his feelings wasn't really his area, not in a mix with his own emotions beating on the surface - mostly it made him angry to see her hurt like that, but it wasn't something he was going to say. His movements and facial expression spoke louder than his words ever could do anyways. It wasn't easy, it was far from easy - mostly he felt himself between tearing someone's throat out for even thinking about touching her and on the other hand, he was just pleased she was standing here right now. You already are, he felt his heart skipping a beat as the healing was set in.
As he let go she turned to him, and his ice-blue eyes looked into hers. There were thousand of unspoken words between them, words only spoken by a look, an simple change of facial expression. Jack didn't need words to make him feel better, he didn't need someone to tell him things were going to be fine - he was an observer.

His eyes turned back to their warmer state, as she started looking like she was going to black out. He was about to step closer to support her, when she just pushed herself off the sink. Her hands found their way around his neck, and his gaze on her as she stood close to him again. Jack felt her lips against his and he pulled her in closer to him, letting his hands feel the cold skin underneath his palms. There wasn't any fiber in his body that wanted to let her go, he just wanted her closer. Jack pulled out of the kiss, but not really making more distance between them. His nose touching hers slightly, with his eyes closed he felt everything. Everything from his own beating heart, to hers, to their breathing. The closeness, the intimate space of silence and just being there, was something it was something he rarely gave others. He had gotten used to take what he wanted, but he was restraining himself for her, mostly because he had just seen her bruised.  Even if the animal in him was mostly in control, the human part of him truly cared how she was feeling about him being this close.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 9:05 am

Sometimes not saying anything, said everything. Unspoken words, transformed to an action a certain way of touching, sometimes the most powerful thing a person could do was not saying anything at all, and Jack mastered that. The care that radiated from his eyes fill Elena to her core, she couldn’t remember if anyone had ever looked at her like that, which scared her so much. Because what would happen, if he one day didn’t look at her like that anymore? No, she wasn’t about to let that ruin this again, she wanted him, and she was willing to take the leap once again, to commit to both making up for what she had done, but also never letting him down again.
As his hands glided down her freezing and bare skin, she let out a small moan through her nose.

Her eyes slowly opened, as he broke the kiss and let his nose touch hers, it was amazing how his embrace both woke all those memories in her that just wanted her to run out the door, but also inspired the feeling of her being safe – safer than she had ever been.
Her deep blue eyes, took him in studied him, wondering what he was thinking about and what he really wanted. “It’s okay” she whispered as she felt his cold breath hitting her lips, as they slightly parted. “I’m done running from this” as she said that, she pressed her body closer to his, if it was even possible and kissed him again, with a fiery passion that hadn’t really been there before, as if she had hold herself back for whatever reason, and finally letting herself go.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 3:03 pm

It's okay she whispered and her whisper was letting shivers run down his spine. He felt like she had him around her finger, but he let her. As she said she was done running, he wondered shortly what that meant, but he wasn't in a mindset where he could reflect over it. He was way too deep in this moment, having all his more humane instincts vanished. How he knew that Rafael and Lucas would give him a shit storm for this - and Victoria, might not be able to forgive him. But he couldn't think about that right now, right now it didn't matter what happened outside this room- he was here in the moment. This ability to zone out and completely put his focus on the situation was somewhat great in situations like this, he could put all his attention on her. He felt her skin closer to his and his arms automatically pulled her closer, not wanting any air between their skin. Jack deepened the kiss, giving himself into the moment. There was a difference in him from who she knew, and who he had become. Back then he had been used to no one loving him, not knowing how it felt to have some close - now he did and he wasn't scared to take that step.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 4:53 pm

All thoughts were pushed out of her mind, as she just followed her body’s instinct swept away with how he took her in, how he was holding her like there was nothing that could stop them now. What would happen after, how people would react and how hard it would be to, come back from this, all of that there were no trace of in her mind, there was only him and how much she had missed him. The touch, his lips even as there wasn’t the same hesitation as there had been before.
She ripped the towel of her, as it was starting to annoy her, keeping her restrained in her options on how to move.

Her arms snaked around his neck, and with an agile jump she got her legs around his waist, there was not much from thought to act any more. But as small drops of doubt started to infest her minds again, her hands glided through his hair she pulled him a little back, to break off their kiss. “are you sure?” she managed to say between deep and shallow breaths, as if she had been running nonstop for minutes. She didn’t know why she stopped it, that she allowed herself to think when she knew this was what she wanted, but was he sure that he wanted it too? Or was this more, a spur of the moment thing.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 5:16 am

There was no say in him being sure about this, and for this moment of time it didn't matter to him. If he was in his right mind or not was not important right now, right now all that meant anything was what happened inside these four walls. Jack was consumed by the sensory and she had him wrapped around her little finger once again, as she'd never left. "Yeah," he whispered as he caught his breath. His hands longing to just feel her skin, and he knew he wanted her. It would have been so much less complicated if she'd just hated him, done what she did out of spite and nothing else. Perhaps it was what brought the intense emotions into all this, everything that was unspoken, unsaid and unexplored. He stripped himself from the last fabric on his body, giving her a few second to shout for them to pause if she needed to. But he had never seen her look so sure about the closeness of them. His lips once again met with hers, collided in intense passion and unleashed desires.

Afterwards they laid together, still entwined, he wondered when they ever had made it from the bathroom to the bed. They'd never been close like that, and with that unexplored thirst for each other, this was for sure a day he couldn't just forget. He wouldn't. Jack took a deeper breath in before turning his head towards her as he let the brown eyes study her face shortly. Seeing they'd never been here in their relationship ever, he had no idea what to say to her. Jack lifted himself up on his elbow and breathed out, still keeping his gaze at her. He knew it would be a matter of time before he would have to flee for the daily transformation, but he could wait just a little bit longer, but not long if he didn't want to have it forced upon him.

Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 12:52 pm

She could feel how his chest rose and sank. It was a brief moment of bliss. But Elena knew it would not last, reality would come crashing down on them both. But for now, she just wanted to be in the moment were all was good. She had never let anyone this close after Calvin. After all that had happened over the years after her husband had just up and left her. But she had never felt this safe before either. Her fingers glided mindlessly over his cold exposed skin, still with her eyes closed. Could they just stay like this forever?

Her blue eyes open, as she felt how he shifted in the bed so he could see her better. Her hands grabbed the cover and pulled it up to hide her exposed skin. At first, she just looked at him back, took in the silence at it was loader than any words could ever been. What did this mean? She took a deep breath and breathed out. She had so many things she wanted to say. So many words forming sentences in her head. But none of them could really convey how she was feeling. “I don’t do this” she finally said “I don’t let anyone this close, is what I mean” she whispered and sucked in a breath “Or that is a lie, I did once for a very long time ago. When I commit like this, it’s because I – want to give them everything in my power, when I first commit I give them everything. But I also know what I did, and this is selfish to come back. So, if this, was just a onetime thing, because you have scars that I made, and have people around you that I hurt. Just tell me” she whispered, feeling incredible vulnerable all of a sudden. What had she done? Her fingers started to move into her har anxiously, as her eyes didn’t really know where to look. Would she ever learn?
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 8:09 am

I don’t do this, he frowned a bit shortly confused. He did however listen, it was all he ever really did. It was the other way around for him, he did let people this close. The near touch and being with someone was how he was reminded that he was alive. It was how he reminded himself that his body could feel more than just the pain of the transformation session. The entire speech made him hold his breath for a while, because he had no idea how to respond. Jack was surprised how the impulse had taken over him, and he never hungered for like that before. Jack had always had enough by simply just having her next to him, she never had to give him anything - she still didn't have to. Just tell me, he exhaled and looked thoughtful for a second. "I don't know Elena," he sighed a bit still with a frown on his face looking at her. Jack wasn't going to lie to her, and he wouldn't lie to a commitment, when he had yet to learn what was going on. "I don't know what this is yet, and you can't ask me to know.. not yet," he added with a soft voice, but his eyes were serious. Jack didn't regret what just had happened, and he needed her to know that. Even if she might have regretted it, he didn't. Jack took a deeper breath in and sat up and ran his hands through his hair. Then he turned his head back and looked at her. "I'm not going to lie to you - I just need time okay," he took a deeper breath in and scratched the back of his head a little bit. "But, what I do know.. is that I care about you.. okay Lena? I do."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? - Page 2 Empty

The end of the ride?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Along for the Ride
» A ride from a stranger - Joseph

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen :: The Pit-
Gå til: