Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The end of the ride?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

The end of the ride? Empty
IndlægEmne: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyMan Jan 18, 2021 8:39 pm

DATE 18th of January
WEATHER Snowing, freezing degrees
TIME When ever class is?
ATTIRE Black military boots, black turtleneck and armygreen short quilted jacket, and light grey jeans.

@Jack

Time was such a funny thing, it was the present, past and future. And for creatures where time didn’t matter, time was just a concept on when you last saw someone, and in this instance, it had been a very long time since the blond demon had laid her eyes on the thunderbird. The thunderbird that around ten years ago had been just small game, a game she still played so well – but now he had found a more respectable work, teaching? It wasn’t because she actually wanted to know what he was doing, but on the off chance that the rumors where correct she just had to see it for herself. It might be dangerous, taking in mind that last, they had seen each other, was when their eyes had locked behind glass, glass that was a window in a police car, her still free and him, on his way to the station being booked for petty theft. So, the welcome wasn’t going to be a warm one, that much she was sure, but the smile that started to spread on her lips, as her eyes followed the square pit, martial arts it suited him, back then he had even learned her a few tricks, that later would be something that would save her life. With those thoughts in her head, her fingers lightly touched her neck, where fabric from the black turtleneck strategically hid away the bruising that still was showing. No today was all about putting that in the past, and have some fun, fun in that sense that she would make life a little difficult for an old friend, or enemy. Time would indeed tell.

She slung herself in a chair that surely had to be the teachers, so he could oversee the fights, or maybe after class where he could review what he could do better? Wasn’t that important, as her feet planted themselves on the table in front of her, not caring that her black military boots were dirty from the mud outside, even though snow had been covering the fields and overall area of Gaia, the patch from the school to the outside area, was just brown slush mixed with the dirt.
Her blue eyes flew to the door as it open, “Long time no see” her voice purred, as she saw the familiar face, the eyes quickly and quite blankly started to glide their way from the face down the neck to the chest. Time wasn’t a funny thing in this instance, no time had done this kid nicely.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 4:36 am

It hadn't been easy getting here, getting to a place where you felt like you didn't run for your life. There wasn't really many people in the world like him, and even at the academy there were only few students - but enough for him to want them to feel less alone. He thrived in the cold, the snow and he really didn't wish to head inside, but he had to make sure everything was ready for when the students would arrive. Jack was one of the few material art teachers here and had split the students up in more teams - mostly for their own good. You never knew what would or could happen here, not with all these mixed creatures in one place. He walked through the snow, dressed in nothing but a pair of black training shorts, a tank top and his runners. He had a gymbag hanging over his right shoulder with some equipment for the students. People had given him weird looks every winter for so long, but he couldn't really care less. He stopped for a second, with a frown on his face as his eyes scanned the area. Jack was a predator, a hunter of course he noticed a familiar scent and it kept him on his toes as he opened the doors and walked in.

The voice, her voice almost echoed through the room making him blankly stare at her. He had caught her scent, but he still looked so surprised. "What are you doing here?" His voice almost as cold as the temperature outside. Jack dropped the bag on the floor and closed the door behind him even through he didn't mind the cold breeze. "You know, I could turn you into an ice cube in a few seconds, so I suggest you just get the fuck out of here," he added and took a few steps closer to the his chair where she was seated so carefree. "I've  students coming in here in around ten minutes, so get lost."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 7:37 am

Uff, so frosty” she laughed low and carefree, she knew that his threat wasn’t empty, mostly because she had seen in it before what those powers could do. Her eyes looked down at her fingertips as if she couldn’t care less about that he wanted her out of his way “Aw, but I just got here? Why are you so eager to throw me out? Still pissy about last time?” she turned in the chair, and her boots firmly planted themselves on the hard floor. Her eyes found his again and she could feel a pull in her stomach, no years had really done him good, he looked like someone who had gotten their shit together, and though she knew that he would never see it from that perspective, the fact that he got arrested was properly the first step in the right direction. “And here I thought if I gave it enough time, you would have become more warmed up to the idea to seeing me again” the tung slowly licked the buttom lip, damn it! Her eyes kept looking down, why the hell wasn’t he wearing more clothes!?

Nope, just got here, maybe try turning me into an ice cube would help, oh wait” her fingers had played with a strain of hair before they snaped together and pointed towards him “What would your students think about a poor and innocent looking woman sitting in your chair frozen? Wouldn’t help your new image, would it?” the smirk on her plum lips grew, as she found this whole ordeal funny.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 8:38 am

She tried to give him a cold shoulder, but even if she didn't care about what he wanted - the demon had found all her way here, tracking him down? It looked like caring, in some weird way. He didn't reply to her comment about being pissed how things turned out last time, of course he was pissed. He had spend years in prison because of that, and other crimes the police had managed to blame him for. It was a miracle that the Headmaster here had taken a chance on him. Jack took a few steps further towards her, and he could feel his jaw tighten up, he was aware. Elena was a trickster, so sneaky and he had no idea why she was here. "I'm not really a warm person," he commented in a lower hiss. Jack wanted to keep his words to the minimum, to give her less information or idea of how he really felt about it. It was simple, everyone had a past, and his was standing right here looking into his eyes. Jack knew it would be so easy to just go back to that, the careless life.  His eyes didn't move from her, and she had a point. He couldn't promote attacking others, not while he was here at the academy. Jack still lived in Southside, and he was still part of his old gang - the serpents - they were his only family after all. "I might be more into crushed ice in that case," he replied, knowing she knew from his hesitation that he wouldn't. Had it been on more natural ground, perhaps his reaction would have been a bit more aggressive. But that smirk, it made the temperature in the pit drop.

"Why are you really here Elena?" He then asked and breathed out, every muscle in his body still tense from her just being present and he wanted her out from the academy. This was no place for her, and he had a responsibility to make sure this place was save from the students. It could become possible for him to cancel the class if Elena didn't leave on her own, and even that would be better than letting her wait. He was sure Lucas or Joseph, if not one of the other teachers would cover his ass if it came to that.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 8:50 am

mmmh, I remember differently” she whispered under her breath, as he said that he wasn’t a warm person, indicating that there might had been something more between them than this frosty attitude, even though it never had been the case, even though many didn’t really believe that their butting heads had been just that; two rivals that never really saw eye to eye.
Crushed eyes? Her eyes narrowed playfully he wouldn’t, even though the demon wouldn’t doubt in a second that he wasn’t able too, with wiped the smile off her face so quickly that it seemed like it never had been there her fingers again played against the fabric around her neck. Why was she here? Because she needed protection, and though the man that she knew had turn over on a new leaf, the word on the street let her know, he still had contact too his old gang. But - and the carefree smile was back on her lips, she also knew she couldn’t just ask him outright – then the answer would be so fast, and a right-out no. So, cards had to be played correctly then he might be willing, though it would be a long shot.

She sank the lump that was forming in her throat, and slowly stood up when he asked her why she was really here. “Cant a woman just drop in and see if the rumors are true, without wanting something?” she asked, not ready to actually let her plans be known, she might not even ask him for his help. Being stubborn and proud was sure to be her downfall at some point, but it was still such a strong character in her, that it was hard not to fall back into the old ways.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am

The real reason why he was so furious with her, it had something to do with love. They were rivals, partners in crime.. lovers.. they had been quite the pair, the two of them against all odds and the world - only for her to stab him in the back, removing the remaining idea of what love actually could feel like. One would say he was heart broken back then, and they would have been right - because even through the cyrobird didn't understand love or ever had felt it before, there had been something. Would he ever confess the fact that he had loved her? Most likely not. It was a past what would be too much to open up to again, and he had found peace within himself that it wasn't something that was meant for him. He cared about people, his gang, his friends here at the academy - the students, but love, he didn't even want to navigate in that. "You are asking about me, I guess I should be flattered," he responded with a witty little smirk. Elena was far from an open book, and the pages he had written had been hard to piece together, but he also knew how headstrong she was - and stubborn.

Jack took a slightly deeper breath in, and narrowed his eyes a little bit. He had to make a decision quite fast, and even if he called the guards of the school to remove her, it wouldn't really be a good look for him. He had promised his time here would be problem free, and having Elena here was already checking the boxes for trouble. "However, you want something.. so either you just tell me, or we get out of here. I don't really want you to ruin anything - even through you are pretty good at that," he put it up to be her choice. Jack could also just simply freeze the doors, making it unable for his students to get in, it would at least give him time, and his students would like a cancelt class.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 11:14 am

Her head titled slightly to the left as his voice changed its tone, be flattered? As frosty as he had been before, it was better than that, that smirk that slowly grew on his lips and her stomach began to tighten together, she swallowed again, hard – it wasn’t because she wanted to leave him behind, to throw him under the bus as she had done, but she had seen the look in his eyes how he had regarded her, and how could she, a woman who had to kids and never been a mother to them even begin to think it was alright to seduce a kid, that still had a future. How funny that she now was here, most defiantly causing a problem for him, so much for staying away, huh Ahlers? The words were just on the tip of her tongue; Of course, I’ve been asking about you. But the words never left her mouth, because she couldn’t, she wouldn’t.

Not noticing that she was grabbing the leather chair arms far to tightly she breathed out, iron mask in place she mustered a smirk of her own.
So hurtful, thinking I would ruining things for you” I’m proud “But you’ll get it your way” she rose from the chair and walked up to him, her eyes following his bare chest and before she could help herself, her teeth had sunk into bottom lip, as her eyes slowly found his face. Damn; “I’ll find you after you’re done with teaching” she breathed almost soundlessly, why did it have to be so complicated? “for now I will be a good girl, and not ruin anything for you” and even as those words left her, she didn’t move, the blue almost as deep like a sapphire gem, sparkling as she looked at him.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 1:32 pm

His eyes scanned carefully every single movement of hers, how she breathed in the cold air in the room, when she blinked and how she moved as she got up from the chair. Jack wasn't good in conflicts, he was unpredictable in them - you never quite knew if he would flight or fight, but one thing was sure he never really froze in place. That of course didn't matter here, because her coming closer got him paralyzed without being approved. He could feel his heart grow heavier in his chest like a knot he couldn't untie. Jack's lips left a snort by her comments, he couldn't really escape the thought of her planting something on him to get the police to take him in again and leave her alone. The trust he'd had for her was gone, sadly, she was around the only person he had trusted back then. It was different now, he had friends and he still had The Serpents even after they got a new leader a few years back - but if it hadn't been for Veronica's relation to the Headmaster, Jack wouldn't had stood a chance. He held his breath was his eyes was basically stuck on her, and it would be a matter of time before a head ache would hit him from how tense he was. Finally her ocean blue eyes met with his dark ones. The next question was if he wanted to let her stay the hour the class took, if he actually could trust her words. One to many words to a stranger, a student or another teacher could end his reputation here.

Jack felt like he was stuck in quicksand and he was sinking deeper every second that past them. He was lucky that she wasn't a blood demon, let meant his heart could explode in peace without her knowing how fast it was beating. He wasn't really much for leaving her to her own devices even if she just said, she wouldn't cause trouble for him. "I rather won't risk it, then again you clearly missed me. You were the one who taught me not to let a woman wait,"he reminded he with a little smirk. He was still mad, yes, much more than he wanted her to know right now. He wasn't the type of person to plot revenge, it was a waste of time. "Besides, I don't think the students will complain about getting off the clock a bit earlier."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 2:51 pm

She finally took her eyes away from him as his words hit her, it felt like disappointment that took hold of her, she didn’t know why or what she was expecting from him, but clearly the connection she felt, and she knew they had, wasn’t something that they would act on, not anymore, or so it seemed. She lifted her hand to touch his shoulder, but her fingers wavered just a few centimeters from his skin before she took her hand away. “I know my words don’t sound trustworthy in your ears anymore, but I’m not here to cause trouble for you – actually I’m very impressed, and yeah – you know” words almost never failed her, but here she didn’t really know what to say or do, other than give him some distance “I’ll go, and find you after you’re done” she didn’t give him a choice, before she left him, students started to come in, looking rather skeptical at her as she came towards them. A sweet smiled felt on her lips as she waved over her shoulder “Thanks for your time Mister Robin! This was great for my interview” as a nice little touch she but away a voice recorder, the boys didn’t hide it as they looked at her, when she walked past them, now she had given them a reason why she was there, and why they might see them together again. Quite clever if she should say so herself, as she found her way down to the gates of the school, making sure she was waiting in the right place for when he was done.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 5:17 pm

She left, and he almost didn't realize the students starring at him waiting for the lesson to begin. It was way to much power that woman had over him, and he hated easy it was for her to crawl back under his skin. The lesson began, but he couldn't help but feel utterly distracted, and after the hour was over - he even let the students go a few minutes earlier to the showers. Jack went to the teacher's showers, and grabbed a quick ice cold shower. He got dressed in a pair of black joggers, and used his towel to dry his hair a little. "You know you can't really hide to well from me, getting so close earlier -," he exhaled and looked around. His senses were greater than most, and catching her scent was beyond easy. Jack took a deeper breath in and started packing his gym-bag. "So," he looked up at her with his deep brown eyes and narrowed them a little. He still wondered what she truly was doing here, what did she need from him, since she made the choice to find him. "What do you need? Money, a place to stay?" He asked and crossed his arms a little.
Elena had stabbed him in the back, he wasn't going to forget that, but he was in a different state in his life right now. Jack was willing to give her help, if he could provide it, even if she didn't deserve it - he cared, and it would be his death one day if he wasn't careful. "Just don't bullshit me."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 6:09 pm

As an hour went by, and she got bored, so bored that Elena might began to make the time more bearable, like listening to where she could find the teachers showers – how more than one of the female students had a crush on the dear professor Jack Robin. Not that she blamed them, if she had been a student here, she would have had a good eye to Prof. Robin as well.

-

Never wanted to hide from you” she said with a low voice as her body came out from the shadows she was hiding in, her tongue licked over her lips before her arms crossed over each other. “I’ve” she started and a slightly weaver came into her eyes, and suddenly she couldn’t really look him in his eyes. “Shit Jack, I just need” yes Elena, what do you need? And why are you here to ask it from him? Maybe because of the fact that even though Jack didn’t trust her anymore, he was one of the few people that she trusted. Don’t bullshit me, her blue eyes finally looked up. And it was like for the first time in a very long time, the demon saw what she was doing – and this time she knew she wasn’t being fair. “No, that’s not fair, I’m sorry” her brows knitted together – “Fuck I shouldn’t have come, I’m so sorry Jack – I, you gave me more of a chance than would ever give you, had they situation been different – I’m going to go – just, watch your back, things are brewing and, just be safe – alright?” with these cryptic words she walked passed him, actually walking out the front door for once.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm

He frowned a bit, it was on the tip of her tongue, what did she need? He knew questions like that was odd and almost always impossible to answer - Jack had trouble answering it for himself, but she had to be here because of something. He couldn't help but feel like she was in some sort of trouble, or perhaps it was an old habit he had of being overprotective when it came to the demon he cared so deeply for in the past. His brown eyes looked in hers as she finally faced him, but there was something different. It made him frown a bit more confused, and as her lips parted waves of words floated the room and he had no idea how to swim through that stream. "Lena," he said her nickname in an almost whisper, and turned around as she walked towards the front door. Watch your back- just be safe, where was these words coming from. His closed his eyes for a few seconds and sighed. "Elena, god damnit," he hissed a little before running after her out the door, back into the snow. "Elena wait." He called for her a little louder. "Can we at least just talk?" Jack walked closer to her, able to toss the snow to the side with a simple movement of his hand, so it was easier for him catch up with her. He reached out for her in hope of reaching her hand so he could stop her. "You can't just drop a bomb on me like that and leave.. I have a smaller apartment in the city, we can go there and talk," he didn't really think his words through - but he also couldn't stand the thought of letting her go knowing she was running from something - she was always running from something - but he had a feeling this was different.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 6:54 pm

She almost hissed a cry when she heard her nickname, no one else had called her that in ten years, she had made sure of that, and to hear it again, it was – as a result it was like she ran out of the door, not hearing his plead that they could just talk about it. This was for the best the voice told her, she couldn’t keep doing this. Wasn’t that the reason she had stabbed him in the back to begin with? Because he was coming to close, clouding her heart and mind, not in her wildest fantasy had she imagined that the feelings would come back faster and almost stronger than before.

Walking away in the snow she had been so closed off in her mind, that she hadn’t heard him or realized that his fingers reached out to her, before she felt something warm grabbing her. She reacted faster than even her brain could follow; her hand went into a fist while her body turned against him sliding her hand out of the grab while the other arm went up to hold his upper arm and use that momentum to throw her knee towards his stomach. But just as her knee was about to slam into his abdomen, she realized what she was doing, but couldn’t stop herself with her action unless he had seen the attack coming and paraded her action. "Shit sorry! Sorry!" she exclaimed, "I didn't hear you" she breathed, and first now she saw how close they were.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 7:14 pm

He should have seen it coming, she was in that mindset - the huntress, the prey.. all of them at once so aware and yet not listening to a single word he spoke, as had they completely vanished in the air. He would have looked like a fool if he had let her go so easy to him without a fight, and just like her, there was a survivor in him who fought when he was in danger. It was a pure instinct, like something just switched off and he acted. He grabbed her leg just before it hit him, while letting his left foot slide under the only connection she had to the ground. He sat down next to her and looked her in the eye. "Totally okay, next time save it or the pit - or at least outside of these ground," he said and gave her a little smirk. "You alright there Robin?" Another teacher yelled across the yard. "It's fine Joseph, no need to worry," he yelled back at his co worker and gave him a confirming nod before looking at Elena again. Jack took a little bit of snow in his hand and sighed. "I'm gonna take you home with me, because I think you owe me an explanation - for a few things." Jack then demanded a little bit. He could drive them back to Southside, but he only went there in the weekends or when he felt like spending an hour on the ride. It was the reason he had a small place here in town, so he could go from the academy - even if a room was provided for the teachers. Jack stood up and handed her his hand if she wanted it to get up.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 7:33 pm

As her back collided with the ground under her, a breathless laughter left her lips as she looked at his and the smirk it made. Even when he should be angry and just leave her, he was there, and even as he had thrown her to the ground, he held her. “Fair” her voice was quite as hadn’t she really understood what was going on, but her eyes never left him even when someone yelled at them, or him, to see if everything was alright.

She took his hand and let him pull her up, not really wanting to let go now that he finally touched her, she instead locked her fingers around his and pulled him closer. “Fine, but let the record know, I tried to be the bigger guy” her eyes still stung from the tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks. “Lead the way” she said and let go of him. Still debating if she could leave, but it seemed like the moment was gone.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptySøn Jan 24, 2021 5:56 pm

He knew he was going to get dragged through the mud at some point, he might as well be prepared for that - but for now, he wasn't going to let her do this on her own. Jack knew he was stupid for giving in, but who could blame him, as he watched the small tears trying to escape her eyes made him take a larger breath in. Jack nodded on the next exhale and grabbed her arm to lead the way. For him it didn't matter that he wasn't dressed for the walk, he was more comfortable in the cold - summer always gave him a hard time, so the freezing temperatures of this winter was like a dream. They walked closer to the gates in front of the castle like school, when someone called his name he turned around to see Joseph again coming after him with Jack's gym bag and jacket. "You forgot this," he handed it to him and the siphoner looked at the demon and held out his hand to greet her. "Joseph Blackwood, pleasure," he replied with a little smirk that made Jack slightly uncomfortable - or perhaps old feelings just stirred a little. "Thank you, don't you have a class to teach Blackwood?" Jack said almost a little harsh, almost like old Southside attitude came right out to play without warning. A little chuckle left Joseph's lips as he stepped back, "you are so right. Talk to you later," he then turned around and headed right back inside the academy. "Let's get going." He put his jacket on and the gym bag over his right shoulder, before walking.

Jack didn't say much on the way, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable for him. It was rare you could be around people where silence wasn't a problem, and he had always liked that. Finally they reached the apartment. It was on the cheaper end, the entrance to the building looked old and in need of a dear hand - but Jack had always settled for the cheapest living spaces. Once they got up the stairs to the top floor, he opened the door to a studio apartment. It wasn't that big, but it wasn't too small either - it had space. There was a bed on the right and a couch where he could sit and watch tv. Then he had the privilege of a broken roof, which he didn't mind actually. It was clear he had made his way up there a few times, and it was perfect for when his body was forced to transform every day. There was a punching bag close to the couch, so he could train a little whenever he wanted. His guitar close to the bed. "Make yourself at home," he finally spoke and placed his gym bag on the ground. "Are you thirsty.. hungry?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptySøn Jan 24, 2021 6:34 pm

Her head turned as a voice reached her ears, there was clearly someone who wanted their attention and by the sound of it, it was the same guy who had asked if Jack was okay. Something about him wasn’t quite right, but at the same time it had the success of intriguing the demon as she grabbed his hand. Maybe it was the sole fact that Jack looked like, he had just eaten an entire lemon and used all his willpower not to let it be seen on his face. Not that it escaped the keen observer, in this instance the demon thief formerly known as; “Elena Ahlers, pleasure” she answered, as she was trying to be the good girl that she had promised Jack. “Mmhm, his one to look out for” she stated as a matter of fact, before she waited for her guide to get his jacket on and show her the way. Elena wasn’t one for snow, she hated how it became to brown slush that would get in your boots, but the untouched wildlife areas was something else and should Elena decide she was more an Autumn and Spring girl herself. But anything than summer and she was good really.

She didn’t break the silence, mostly because she didn’t know what she could say, and secondly it was nice just to let the unspoken words glide between them. She stole some glances at him, but never longer than her eyes would drift in front of them, if he decided to look at her. And again, without words she waited patiently for him to open the doors so they could get into his apartment, into the warm – wait – who was she kidding? A small chuckle left her lips; “Good thing you don’t have to pay for getting it heated huh?” she threw the small shoulder bag she had over her shoulder by the sofa on the ground and took a look around. She looked past the punching bag and looked at him – “No its okay” she answered “Unless you have some alcohol, I would never turn that down” it was nice, to start out fairly normal before he started questioning her, as she was prepared would come at any moment. She took of her bumperjacket and threw herself in the sofa, making herself at home as he had told her to do.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyOns Jan 27, 2021 8:49 pm

He smiled, yeah it was a good thing he didn't need the heat. But then the smile faded and he looked over at her, "is it too cold? I can get you a blanket for something?" It was a quick instinct to make her feel more comfortable, not everyone was as comfortable in the cold as Jack. She didn't want anything to drink and he nodded. He had become more polite after becoming friends with Lucas, him and Lucas had an understanding - and perhaps that had been the foundation for one of the best friendships he's ever had. "I might just," he lifted up a hand and walked over to the little kitchen to open the top shelf. He sometimes like any other person had days where he just needed a drink, whisky was the only thing he really drank - and a beer now and then if he was asked for one. "Is whisky fine with you?" He looked back at her as she took the jacket off and went straight to the sofa. He chuckled lightly to himself with a wider smile on his lips as he took the bottle down from the shelf and found two glasses. Ice wasn't an issue, a reason he also had been popular at the Serpent bar - they never ran out of ice while he was there. He hadn't even waited for her to reply before he had taken both glasses and the bottle, as he made his way to the sofa. He placed the items on the table and sat down on the stool close to the sofa.

Jack still wondered what she had done all that time, she had plenty of years to come clean and get him out - but she hadn't. She had left him behind bars for years, and it wasn't like Gaia prison was a place for a Cyrobird - it was already rare for people to be a thunderbird, and when people feared something it was brutal - and he had some days been treated more like a wild animal than a human. Forcing him from transformation was perhaps the most painful experience he'd had in his life, because the transforming was painful enough on its own. However, Jack hadn't invited her here to talk about his pain. "What are you running from?" He asked quite blunt and frowned a bit. He wanted to ask her how she was feeling, if there was anything he could do to ease her pain. Love was weird, and it had been easy to hate her from what she did and everything after that - but she was still stuck under his skin, and he couldn't shake the awful feeling that something was wrong. Jack should in some ways not care, he should have let her go the second she walked away - but now here they were in his home. If that didn't screamed he cared, nothing would - just because she could walk away back then. It didn't mean he could, or was able to.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyOns Jan 27, 2021 9:17 pm

She made a small noise with her nose, that could almost be registered as a laugh for the keen observer as he asked if whiskey was okay. Almost any alcoholic beverage would have been fine with her, but somehow whiskey was always the thing she had been asking for. Funnily enough, always without ice, that had stopped what, around ten years ago? “Yes… that’s fine” she said, looking up quickly before settling her eyes on the guitar standing by the bed, was this a new hobby? Suddenly she could not remember, and pushed that thought away from her mind, as far as she could.

Her eyes slowly followed the motion from him. How he put down the glasses and the whiskey, followed his fingers and the subtle pull of his muscles telling her, that this was not easy for him nor should it. Maybe today Elena would have done differently, but she was not sure that she could. Love wasn’t for the demon, she was broken, like a line inside her had snaped long ago, long before Jack had even heard the name Elena Ahlers. After she poured them both a nice amount of whiskey, she holds it towards him, so he could cool down the glass. “What am I not running from? Demons, angles, the mafia… but mostly just myself” she said very matter of fact, and tog a big swing of the drink. She put down the glass, and the coldness from it was making the tips of her fingers wet. She looked slowly back; “I’m sorry for what I did to you.” she finally said, a small apologetic smile on her lips. Knowing very well that would ever she was about to say, could get her thrown out in minutes. He cold fingers started to follower her wrists outline, where the robe burn was still very much visible. “Sometimes we do the cruelest things out of love, and sometimes we make mistakes that we know we can never redo.” her fingers started to shake ever so slightly as she breathed in and made a small laugh, clearly not knowing what else to do. The words was just on the tip of her tongue, but they never left as she instead drowned the rest of the amber colored drink. You are out there where you no longer is floating where you can feel the bottom, you are drowning fast and without a lifeline. That is what you’re running from, and it catching up faster than you can run.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 1:52 pm

He listened to her, frowning a bit as she mentioned who she was running from. "So nothing new?" He chuckled a bit to keep his spirit up, as he grabbed the glass of whiskey waiting for him. As she held her glass over to him, it was a pure reflex for him to cool it down. It wasn't anyone who liked his ice-like powers, even if some of the students from the academy was so amazed by the movie frozen, that they didn't see the horror in having abilities like Jack's. I'm sorry, he held his breath, feeling the coldness around his system spread, letting the chocolate brown eyes turn ice blue for a split second. Just a split second. "You can't be," he breathed out and the air around him was so cold, his breath looked like a smoke. "You don't even know what you did to me," he turned his eyes back to her. Yes, she knew she backstabbed him, left him in the backseat of a police car - but everything he had been through while being in prison, she had no idea. Jack didn't have many ways to say he knew love, because he didn't - no one has ever taught him what being love was meant to be like, only Elena. But her leaving him, it wasn't what he had seen other places, or maybe it was. Lucas had left Cecilia, even through he clearly still had loved her. Love made people do crazy things, he knew that, he was the product. "Damnit Elena," he cursed to himself and downed the whiskey before placing the glass on the table again, the table seemed to freeze a little bit around the area he had placed the glass. He turned his eyes towards her again. "You don't hurt the people you love, you don't leave them for dead and you for sure don't run away from them - just because you are scared," he shook his head as he got back on his feet.

Jack had gotten new friends after the police had figured he wasn't the one they wanted for the crime, it had taken them almost ten years. Ten years he had been kept down and caged up like an animal - drugged so he wouldn't transform and his whole nature had been put down. He had been nothing other than the bad guy, no empathy for who he was. Then again, no one did know there he came from - there had never been any information about his biological family - of course a guy who ran away from the orphanage was doomed to end up in prison. "You can hide here if you need to, but if you ever stab me in the back again.. you are going down with me." He warned, the ice returned to the eyes shortly, he was serious. He could have spilled the tea a long time ago, and not just letting her get away with putting him away - still he hadn't.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 2:27 pm

Her fingers started to glide threw her hair as he started to get angry with her, and funny enough it helped, this was how he was supposed to look at her and how he should talk when he talked with her. No feelings other than hatred and betrayal. Her lips placed themselves against the cold glass and felt how the stingy feeling from the whiskey started to burn threw her. She was so could, her fingers started just so slowly to turn to a blueish color, the same as her lips. Just as his own breath started to crystallize around him, so did hers. For a long time, she did not say anything, she did not tell him off or tried to explain why she had done what she had done. Because he would never understand, never truly discover what it was like to had live for as long as she had done. How much torture she had endured, what love she had lost and what had been taken from her. She was a haunted pray, a deer caught in the headlights that tried to escape from the hunter’s guns that fired into the night.

Yes .. of course” she said with a very quiet voice and finally let her own blue eyes look up towards him. Normally she would had been pissed, yelled back that she had done what she thought was right. Standing up for her self, but the pain that she felt was so obvious, it was written all over her face, even though the soul demon still tried to hide it away. She was not allowed to feel it, she knew that because it was his pain, and she had been the root to it. To why he had been through what she herself had tried so many years ago. And that was why she couldn’t get close to someone, if that was her idea of getting someone out of her life, she really didn’t deserve anything.
So many feelings were cursing through her veins and she could not decide what to say, what to do – with every fiber in her body yelling at her to get out, just leave him behind and stand by her choice. While some small part wanted to grab him and pull him close. And then there was that feeling that completely overtook her. The words of being save, that she could hide somewhere, the tension in her shoulders slowly released, and she buried her face in her hands instead. You are never going to see daylight again the voice that had so quietly whispered in her ear, a sob that so clearly Elena had tried to hold back left her mouth. Never had she looked this vulnerable in front of others, but she did not know what else she could do anymore. Running clearly did not seem to help.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 4:37 pm

He didn't want to be angry at her, and anger wasn't even the best emotion to describe how he was feeling - he was hurt. Jack was hurting, and he had little outlet to tell that, because hurt was such a large spectrum of emotions and he had almost only known that feeling in his life time. He watched her, and he could feel the beast inside him chill just a little bit as he remembered to breathe. He had to breathe, if he didn't want to lose control or in worst case force a transformation upon himself - neither was wanted. Something was off, why wasn't she fighting back. He frowned a bit picking up on the signals she was sending, and he didn't like it. It wasn't because he couldn't handle someone being emotional, but Elena of all people, sometimes he had thought she would rather die before showing any weakness. It was a mentality he knew, it was how you survived in this cruel world - or how he had, he knew he needed to change for better things to come his way. Something was making her upset and it made his stomach tie itself up in a tight knot. She was hiding her face away in her hands, and despite his former outburst of slightly anger, he was only few seconds after on his knees in front of her. "Hey, it's okay," he said with a low much softer voice. He placed a hand on her knee, and his eyes looked to worried at her, almost terrified. "El, what happened?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 4:59 pm

The fact that he was so quickly to change, and she could feel his presence only a few seconds after her body lost its control over the emotions coursing through her veins. Only made it that much harder to hold on to the hard façade she always put up in front of others. The cold attitude infused with sarcasm and wittiness, was long gone as she slowly let her hands glide from her face down too his hand and grabbed it. “Its not okay, what I did to you was not okay, and just because Im – broken.. it doesn’t make it okay” she bid him off, almost turning back to that woman she used to be, if it wasn’t for the salted tears that started to glide down her makeup covered face, showing off the light pigmented color of a bruise on her cheekbones. “I … broke into the wrong house” she hiccupped trying her damnedest to get the crying under control. “Fuck” she cursed and tried even harder to wipe the tears off her face. She finally looked him in the eyes – “I never thought you would be convicted that hard” she whispered, trying her best to divert the conversation back to where he could be angry at her instead of this – where she was only seconds from sliding down on the floor and let herself fall into his embrace, if he would even welcome her like that “I might be a bitch, but I’m not that cruel
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 7:24 am

His dark brown eyes longed to see hers, and short after the hands felt down and grabbed his. No, that whole situation wasn't okay. It was far from okay, but anything seemed to be far from okay the closer he looked. Jack took a slight deeper breath in while he kept his gaze on her face, watching the silent tears as they rolled from her eyes and his jaw tensed. Jack tried to collect all the information, but he wasn't sure how to decode it. It was like she jumped over the hard part, which he couldn't really blame her for. He knew from himself anger or explosive joy was much easier for him to navigate in this, being on his knees to comfort her. "You couldn't have known," he whispered underneath his breath and really tried to figure out how he should be dealing with all of this. "I know," he took a deeper breath in, and frowned a bit. Yes, he had been heart broken and felt left alone for dead, but it wasn't her who had put him through that - it had been some officers who thought that was what he deserved. Luckily it had been discovered he wasn't the right guy, and he owed Evelina everything for figurering that out - and just hope she wouldn't find out about the other things he had done.

Jack took a deeper breath in and tried to relax his worried heart. He wanted to be better than the guy they had put behind bars, and for sure he wanted to make sure he deserved his time at the academy. It was debatable if a Southside serpent could teach a class, or more clear, the leader of a gang. "Lena.." In Jack' eye no one could better than the ones who had been set to loose everything, be able to show there was hope. "What house Lena?" He then asked, he hadn't forgotten that mentioning, and since she tried to change the topic from that - his instincts told him that nothing good followed. It wasn't like he never had broken into a house before where he had wished he had thought twice before doing so, but this was different.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 8:04 am

Her breath hitched as he said she couldn’t have known, when she figured out what she had done she was on the other side of the planet. After she had stabbed him in the back, only for a moment when she had followed Borys to Oakheart, no she had been on the first plane out of England. She had only been back on the other side of two months and she hadn’t count on how many times she had regretted it already. “You know, I haven’t been back since those ten years ago, I only flew in around to months ago – getting my nerves up to contact you” she whispered and a small smile started to form on her lips, but as he asked what house the smile was gone again. “Borys – Borys Ignatyev” it was like it pained her just to say the name “I was in Russia for a time, where he.. started appearing all over the place, then in London – and then again when I came back to Gaia.. I wanted to know who he was” she closed her eyes only to see the glint of a blade coming towards her and she quickly open them again. “I was caught Christmas eve, and only, just got out” she whispered, and finally looked in his eyes. It might not had been that long, and if it hadn’t been because of her power she might never been able to escape him. “He stalks women, and then – he – let’s just say, it’s a good thing that I’m very accustomed to pain” she tried to make a joke out of it - but it didn’t work, and she had to swallow the spit forming in her mouth. For a short period she didn’t say anything, and slithered down from the sofa instead so she sat in front of Jack instead. “I’m sorry that I just showed up like that – but in the end there was no one else I could turn to” her blue eyes found Jacks deep brown eyes, her breath still crystallized around them her fingers found his earlobe and gave it a little squeeze, she remembered the day she had done that to him for the first time.
You did good Robin, might take over my job someday, her blond hair was waving around her face, as she looked at the much younger man standing in front of her, instead of the man looking at her with worry in his eye. A smile that stole her heart blossomed on his lips as a slight laugh escaped from him. That was when she knew that she couldn’t stay, mostly of her own feelings toward the Cryobird. You will break his heart, rather do it before its to late. the small voice had whispered.
And look at her now, sitting there, looking at him like there was no one else in the world. So much for keeping away, so he could have a life without her in it. The destroyer.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The end of the ride?   The end of the ride? Empty

The end of the ride?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Along for the Ride
» A ride from a stranger - Joseph

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen :: The Pit-
Gå til: